Masion Close
"Germany

Thread: Phnom Penh

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 571 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 107 157 557 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Perennial  [View Original Post]
    Sperm ducts can apparently crowd out cerebral synapses. Stop being judgmental, Blanquiceleste. The Pnomh Penh forum is very quiet already, so it does not help if you think your expectations are the yard stick here, for they are not. Pnomh Penh is worth a visit, for this hobby or for general tourism. I wish more lads would share.
    There is a rare, almost literary quality to your reports, I thoroughly enjoy reading them, they are an uncommon but welcomed experience on this site. Keep them coming please. Great writing!

My week revolved around the stunning Loley....

SNIP

And they will gladly repeat the next day if you are nice and they feel appreciated.
    At last a report. And a pretty good one. Thank you. Credit must be given where its due.

SNIP.... is a soft spoken slender girl at a bar whose name I withhold,
    What a buzzkill.

Loley has had two men in her life, the guy who bought her virginity and me. No BJ. No kissing. Just touching and caressing and covered sex. Lights she wanted out first time, but could be talked into keeping them on. Loley is a good karaoke singer, very sweet. She tells she was offered to a man as a virgin at age 19 for 5000 US $. Steep price, but likely true. The guy must be filthy rich or an idiot. I saw photos, probably more the former than the latter. The experience was no good, she said. No orgasm for her. Afterwards she went home for 3 months and was depressed. Her family built a house for the money. She had not been with a man for a year afterwards, but went with me as the first man she has been with voluntarily and after her paid defloration.
    I don't know about the guy who paid for the defloration, but this little para tells me a few things about P.

Long time is not even on offer. The birds prefer to fly back to their cage. And I pay them to leave, not to come. Don't take it against them if they whisper can I go home now?" 15 min after getting you off.
    This is true for quite a few girls, but then most of them will stay long time on the second or third encounter. Of course, there will be exceptions.

Sperm ducts can apparently crowd out cerebral synapses. Stop being judgmental, Blanquiceleste. The Pnomh Penh forum is very quiet already, so it does not help if you think your expectations are the yard stick here, for they are not. Pnomh Penh is worth a visit, for this hobby or for general tourism. I wish more lads would share.
    LOL. Since when did making comments on reports become "judgmental"? I am aware PP is a rather quiet thread compared to Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, etc. So all the more reason to write good field reports rather than mindless meandering. I am on ground from 17 to 22 Dec. Let me know if you want to trade stories in person.

To each his or her own

At the gate of patience there is no crowding. More bluntly: Don't hastle those who enliven this forum. Your comment is no better than the umpteenth girl harrying me for another lady drink. Be ashamed. Get over it. Stay tuned. OK mate?
    At the gates of patience, there are often no girls either. LOL. Shame on an anonymous forum? You got to be kidding me dude. You know what happens to Lookie Lou in bars when they don't buy lady drinks?

It is not necessary to learn the bar names before your trip. There are so many, the endeavor would be futile. Just go with the flow. Let visual impression guide you. No cover charge. Juice at 2 US $. Beer at 3.25 US $. It is very easy to sit down an get a feel for the scenery without spending yourself into oblivion. Some folks on this forum chastise one or the other mama san (manager). Maybe they have a point. But to get to the best girls, and to keep the fun rolling, a drink here and there works wonders.

Some folks say the best looking girls are not available for take out. Let me refine that. The bar district on the river between 104 and 138 street is taxed. Police enforce 18+ policy. The bars hire very pretty newbies just to sit outside and show their face. And yes, a fair share of these princesses refuse when asked to be bedded. But patience, and, as always, money are the best aphrodisiacs. Avoid drinking alcohol. Dress lightly (foreigner with jackets look so ridiculous) but nicely (long pants, shoes or sneakers, a short sleeve shirt or polo) . Show up several days in a row. Establish eye contact. Let her know how pretty she is. Let the mama san know you want her. Eventually I found even the prettiest stunners will quote a price (short term) and will give in to your charms.

The service side suffers tremendously when picking the prettiest, 18 yo stunners. Often in Cambodia, no blow job, just touching and covered sex. You can choose the other side, full service, but looks and age bracket suffer accordingly. The ratio of stunners to all girls is one in 30 I would guess. Most girls have average Asian bodies and character. There are many more jaded chubbies than stunners. So choose what you want.

To be continued. Stay tuned. Don't argue. If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing. If you like this train of reports, send a thumbs up to our impatient friend.
    More preaching. Awaiting a real report. But not holding my breath.

GFE a la cambodienne

My week revolved around the stunning Loley, by far the prettiest love bird I saw in Pnomh Penh, 20 yo, 156 cm, 42 kg, shoe size 34, breast size 1, pristine body, no tattoo,1 naval piercing, earrings, light makeup, natural finger nails, a variety of wonderful white and black dresses, beautiful ballerinas, simply a perfect tight light brown body framed by an exquisite Khmer princessy face. 70 US $ damage for two hours, 105 US $ for 4 hours incl. 2 hours of Karaoke 2 days later, and then 60 US $ damage for 1. 5 h. Looks 10. Service 7. Wow factor 10. Will never forget.

Loley (name changed) is a soft spoken slender girl at a bar whose name I withhold, one of two top lookers there, both easily 10's, the other one being Aloo (name changed), 19 yo, 154 cm, 40 kg. Loley and Aloo sit outside to attract customers, who are often handed to other girls inside the bar. They wear nice dresses and flat shoes and look like perfect dating material were I 30-some years younger. Not a yota of vulgarity. English is very basic, but google translate works wonders. Both girls are in the league of Jane March who played the lover in the filmed version of Marguerite Duras' "L'amante". Highly recommended reading au l'Indochine.

I was able to take Loley three times to my hotel room, but Aloo refused. I was infatuated with Loley anyway and ended up spending much less than I budgeted on pussy, but a little more on girly drinks to keep the good times rolling with her band of not quite so doable friends. They all need moeny and there is a strong social bond among these love birds. You got to invite the uglies also to make everybody feel nice.

Loley has had two men in her life, the guy who bought her virginity and me. No BJ. No kissing. Just touching and caressing and covered sex. Lights she wanted out first time, but could be talked into keeping them on. Loley is a good karaoke singer, very sweet. She tells she was offered to a man as a virgin at age 19 for 5000 US $. Steep price, but likely true. The guy must be filthy rich or an idiot. I saw photos, probably more the former than the latter. The experience was no good, she said. No orgasm for her. Afterwards she went home for 3 months and was depressed. Her family built a house for the money. She had not been with a man for a year afterwards, but went with me as the first man she has been with voluntarily and after her paid defloration.

Her younger sister also works at the bar but as a bartender. She is also pretty by any means but not quite at Loley's standard. She is also a bit taller, stronger and rasher.

Loley takes a shower and comes back wrapped in a towel. Takes effort to remove it. Loley is very responsive to caresses and massage and gets wet down below, is open to cuni and finger penetration, spreads nicely. A see e l e s t I a l bodyscape. I lick and caress her forever and can gauge the reaction on her lips, which she bites, and from her quickening breath.

Loley takes instructions how to carress dick and balls, but stares and smiles at you only on request. But it is sexy to give her orders and see how she responds. Once Johnny is up to form, cover on and the fun starts. Deepest vaginal penetration with her legs over my shoulders. She is so fucking tiny and cute that even the condom does not damage Johnny's stamina. She sweats and bends nicely under prolonged thrusting, and I make sure with high energy that she feels her body is being used to give pleasure. I bend and stretch her and enjoy her beautiful muscles responding to my every move. She breathes deeply. Roll into cowboy, her on top, great in and out moves, dick fully visible (she is shaven). Fantastic body. Reverse and more of the same. Finally the condom tears, grrrrrreat feeling, and I enjoy the ride for a while. Pull out and place her opposite of me, her legs spread, my legs spread, she working Johnny with one hand and the other hand reversed with a finger on and one joint in my anus, the hand caressing the balls. I was surprised given her general reticence how well she picked up that technique. She learned to lube the deepest finger and created a great sensation that led me to effortless orgasms. I remind her to smile and stare and jerk, to spit on the glans, and to continue no matter what. Keep jerking even if a bomb went off a floor above us. When she smiles, she looks several years younger. Very sweet. I move my fully erect dick close to her face, and as she responds coyly to smile and stare in my eyes I cum very strongly in several spurts. It is a pity I did not hit her face, but the optics were breathtaking anyway. She continues jerking for the longest time until we collapse, take a shower, collapse again. Sterling experience. I accompany her back to the bar and continue sweating and am somewhat breathless for the next hour. The girls in the bars know we had a good time and enjoy a late party with some food and drinks which I gladly sponsor. Post orgasmic bliss with such a stunner can last hours. To run a 2 h party costs about 50 US $.

This experience was repeated three times, with her coming during our third encounter. Her small muscled body allows exceptional penetration and I got her over the cliff. Herr sex trauma of one year ago has been relieved. Good. Now she likes. Really safe sex. She feels a purpose in her life under city glamour lights.

Since I was so taken with Loley, I did not spend time with any other spinner. Just a little GFE love affair for a small week.

Notable is also the stamina of the girls. In the oxygen rich, warm night air they keep partying until the sky turns blue again, consuming not so little beer and lots of and sea food. Great partying around the pool table. The motor cycle driven food stalls keep arriving until dawn breaks with delicious sea food, steamed rice, grilled vegetables and the like.

Barfine 10 US $. Long time is not even on offer. The birds prefer to fly back to their cage. And I pay them to leave, not to come. Don't take it against them if they whisper „can I go home now?" 15 min after getting you off. They are just a social flock. And they will gladly repeat the next day if you are nice and they feel appreciated.

Khmer princesses

It is not necessary to learn the bar names before your trip. There are so many, the endeavor would be futile. Just go with the flow. Let visual impression guide you. No cover charge. Juice at 2 US $. Beer at 3.25 US $. It is very easy to sit down an get a feel for the scenery without spending yourself into oblivion. Some folks on this forum chastise one or the other mama san (manager). Maybe they have a point. But to get to the best girls, and to keep the fun rolling, a drink here and there works wonders.

Some folks say the best looking girls are not available for take out. Let me refine that. The bar district on the river between 104 and 138 street is taxed. Police enforce 18+ policy. The bars hire very pretty newbies just to sit outside and show their face. And yes, a fair share of these princesses refuse when asked to be bedded. But patience, and, as always, money are the best aphrodisiacs. Avoid drinking alcohol. Dress lightly (foreigner with jackets look so ridiculous) but nicely (long pants, shoes or sneakers, a short sleeve shirt or polo) . Show up several days in a row. Establish eye contact. Let her know how pretty she is. Let the mama san know you want her. Eventually I found even the prettiest stunners will quote a price (short term) and will give in to your charms.

The service side suffers tremendously when picking the prettiest, 18 yo stunners. Often in Cambodia, no blow job, just touching and covered sex. You can choose the other side, full service, but looks and age bracket suffer accordingly. The ratio of stunners to all girls is one in 30 I would guess. Most girls have average Asian bodies and character. There are many more jaded chubbies than stunners. So choose what you want.

To be continued. Stay tuned. Don't argue. If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing. If you like this train of reports, send a thumbs up to our impatient friend.

Don't cry before you are hurt

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquiceleste  [View Original Post]
    OK. Thanks for the history and economics 101 lessons. How about a real report now?
    At the gate of patience there is no crowding.

More bluntly: Don't hastle those who enliven this forum.

Your comment is no better than the umpteenth girl harrying me for another lady drink. Be ashamed. Get over it. Stay tuned. OK mate?

Eat garlic

Quote Originally Posted by Redwing  [View Original Post]
    This is inspiring! I'm 60 years old & thought my mongering days were numbered but now I'm reading about 78 & 79 year olds who are still active! What's the secret guys, leading a clean healthy life or just lot's of little blue pills? LOL. Whatever it is I wish you both many more happy years in the sport!
    Eating lots of garlic keep the old fella hard. I usually wake up with a stiffy most mornings after eating garlic. Cycle regularly too. Most mates have a limp dick though due to unhealthy lifestyle.

For Redwing. Secret of An Old Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Redwing  [View Original Post]
    This is inspiring! I'm 60 years old & thought my mongering days were numbered but now I'm reading about 78 & 79 year olds who are still active! What's the secret guys, leading a clean healthy life or just lot's of little blue pills? LOL. Whatever it is I wish you both many more happy years in the sport!
    Redwing. I don't know any "secrets". If you having a good time at age 60, just keep doing what you've been doing. You'll probably learn, as the years pass, that your desire lessens; maybe your alcohol tolerance isn't what it once was. My "m. O. " is to take a shower just before going out; wear clean clothes (no tank tops, shorts, or flip flops). Be interactive with the damsels, joking and smiling; I'm not overly active with my hands unless a chick starts it or I'm in a bar where it seems encouraged or tolerated. Not every bar is a "diddling bar". I conduct a satisfactory pre-employment interview. I don't need to pay a girl a fortune; just fair compensation. (The girls do exchange information about how much you paid and what your requirements are.) I don't need a Ferrari to get from Point A to Point be, but a Yugo won't cut it. If I want a "Superstar" I can get one. And it probably won't cost me more than what the 30 year old next to me would need to pay. (The girls surely know old dudes won't bang them all night. LOL).

Sam.

Air travel via China is dirt cheap. Checked bag arrived reliably. Food on Southern China Air was very good. Lux Riverside is a good place to stay. Many cheaper, smaller, more discrete guesthouses available.

City is pleasant, in Nov / Dec dry with occasional rain shower, 30 C, sunny. Mekong river brings fresh air. People are friendly and relaxed. Lots of smiles. In overwhelming majority of encounters non-sharky, cheerful attitude.

Cambodia is in the least developed country category. There are 100's of Western companies whose revenues are higher than this country's GDP (generated by 13 million Khmer. In exchange rate terms about 1300 US $ per capita in 2017. In purchasing power parity terms at a less ridiculous 4 000 US $.

97% of the country are of Khmer ethnicity and Buddhist religion. Stable, apparently autocratic government. Longest-serving non-royal prime minister in the world, basically in power since 1985. Apparently very corrupt country to do business in. But relatively low Gini coefficient, meaning relatively even distribution of wealth.

If you are street wise, a safe place to be as a foreigner. Carry no ID, no credit card, but 100 US $ in cash and even the worst case scenario (robbery) is merely a running expense. But I witnessed none of that.
    OK. Thanks for the history and economics 101 lessons. How about a real report now?

Cambodian basics

Air travel via China is dirt cheap. Checked bag arrived reliably. Food on Southern China Air was very good. Lux Riverside is a good place to stay. Many cheaper, smaller, more discrete guesthouses available.

City is pleasant, in Nov / Dec dry with occasional rain shower, 30 C, sunny. Mekong river brings fresh air. People are friendly and relaxed. Lots of smiles. In overwhelming majority of encounters non-sharky, cheerful attitude.

Cambodia is in the least developed country category. There are 100's of Western companies whose revenues are higher than this country's GDP (generated by 13 million Khmer. In exchange rate terms about 1300 US $ per capita in 2017. In purchasing power parity terms at a less ridiculous 4 000 US $.

97% of the country are of Khmer ethnicity and Buddhist religion. Stable, apparently autocratic government. Longest-serving non-royal prime minister in the world, basically in power since 1985. Apparently very corrupt country to do business in. But relatively low Gini coefficient, meaning relatively even distribution of wealth.

If you are street wise, a safe place to be as a foreigner. Carry no ID, no credit card, but 100 US $ in cash and even the worst case scenario (robbery) is merely a running expense. But I witnessed none of that.

Some on this forum say the bar district is small. It is not. It may be smaller than the bar ecosystems in Bangkok or Pattaya, but larger does not mean better. Pnomh Penh offers a more relaxed atmosphere at somewhat lower cost and with Khmer peculiarities. About 100 000 Cambodian girls turn 18 each year. If the parents of only a tenth of them cannot pay for schooling, they must make a choice. Especially the pretty skinny once feel drawn. Their language is fiendishly difficult for an outsider, and their script is obscure and, of course, non-Latin / Greek / kyrillic. So the overwhelming majority of girls speak no English. Those who want to take the plunge, earn real money, monetarize their youth and beauty and support their parents are basically bound to be hanging out in Pnomh Penh, as the other cities are minor.

Any Advice on Girls / Guests friendly Hotels or Airbnb

Looking for any advice on a Phnom Penh Airbnb's or Hotels that are OK with me bringing more than 1 or more ladies back to my room?

Quote Originally Posted by MrClen  [View Original Post]
    Now you are one guy I would like to meet. 78 years old! Well I am 79 (didn't think it would come this soon) but am still active an am told I look about 65 or so. I love the KTV atmosphere, singing and playing and getting to know my evenings entertainment. I will be going to PP in early December and staying at Naga World but only for the weekend. I will be going with some Korean friends who may know their way around a bit, but if you happen to be there leave a post.

Quote Originally Posted by MeoDen  [View Original Post]
    The rooms at Luxury World (sold and rebranded I think) are decent enough $10. They have a lot of girls in the fishbowl but the line up is very unappealng. They look like they rarely get a customer, and if they do they want to maximise their take on the transaction.
    Update: Luxury World now renamed Luxury City. About 20 women in the bowl on the first floor, 6 of them Vietnamese. Nothing very interesting. Maybe 97.

The hotel itself looks a little run down but rooms are going for $17 right now, not the worst deal. Some construction work nearby.

What I did notice was ther are 3 floors of massage, the topmost one 'VIP'. Bell hop said 'ladies more beautiful' there. But neither reception nor mamasan were inclined to let us have a look. Maybe not open until later, or maybe they prefer Chinese clientel.

If you stay there you can get the massage girls to come to your room, but $10 charge remains.

Quote Originally Posted by Paolo99  [View Original Post]
    You're wrong, massage 252 was not dirty when I've been there. I went there multiple times during one my trips in PP and the rooms were clean.

The thing that I didn't like there was to have to negotiate the price directly with the girl before taking her in the room.

And it's not a soapy place, it's just a basic fuck and go place. My experiences there were not very good but I guess it depends on the girl you chose.
    252 was refurbished three years ago and they cleaned up the rooms, but it's grungy again. Holes in the ceilings, and they don't change sheets between customers. One time I walked into a shower and found a girl (or a punter?) had left a shit balanced on the toilet seat. I'd say that was filthy.

Chinese are paying $15 just for the room (there is really no massage). There's a very slim chance you would find a girl there worth as much as $30. Many of the Chinese are happy to pay $70-100.

I realise people don't want to hear this, but 15 years ago cute girls were available in central Phnom Penh. Foreigners generaly paid $5. Check out the movie City of Ghosts, part filmed in an MP on street 63 using actual massage girls.

The rooms at Luxury World (sold and rebranded I think) are decent enough $10. They have a lot of girls in the fishbowl but the line up is very unappealng. They look like they rarely get a customer, and if they do they want to maximise their take on the transaction.

There has been an explosion of Chinese MPs around town, some fairly upmarket in their facilities. Enthusiasts may like to investigate. If they are welcome.

Posting Limitations