Masion Close
"Germany

Thread: Phnom Penh

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 571 FirstFirst ... 34 74 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 94 134 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 8563
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Appreciate your hard work

Quote Originally Posted by Paolo99  [View Original Post]
    Quick review of hotels in PP.
    When I was organizing my trip to Cambodia I had a hard time trying to find a good place to stay (I knew only 2 places from my previous trip, LE grand Mekong and Vacation boutique hotel, but I didn't want to go back there this time). Here is a quick review of some hotels on PP for guys that are planning a trip there.
    During my stay there I had the opportunity to check a few hotels. I changed places every 2 or 3 days mostly to have a look for my future trips here or to visit some areas that I didn't know.
    If anyone has other places in that budget (others than Lux or Sun and Moon) or maybe cheaper ones as some good guesthouses I would be glad to read about them. As you probably saw I'm a fan of saunas, so are there other hotels in that range of price with these equipments? I couldn't find them.
    Even better would be if anyone knows a good spa where one could go just go for the sauna (not anything sexual, just the heat with the cold basin).
    Appreciate your efforts. Seem like Okay is best but noise worries me or Sun & Moon if you got the cash.

Regards.

NI.

Flamingos

Quote Originally Posted by RoamingViking  [View Original Post]
    Hi all does anyone know if Flamingo Hotel is up an running again? Any reports much appreciated. I stayed any times in the past but it has been closed for ever it seems. It was still not open when I was there last spring. I liked the old Flamingo just fine an have many happy memories. I hope the new place is not too different or too expensive.

Thanks.
    Hi.

When I was in Phnom Penh in December last year, they were still not ready with the renovation. I asked the staff at the massageplace opposite Flamingos if they had any information about the renovation. They thought they should be ready within a few months. Their old website is still running and there are no information about the renovation which is strange.

BL.

Possilbe Hotel For Paolo 99 (and Roaming Viking)

Hi all does anyone know if Flamingo Hotel is up an running again? Any reports much appreciated. I stayed any times in the past but it has been closed for ever it seems. It was still not open when I was there last spring. I liked the old Flamingo just fine an have many happy memories. I hope the new place is not too different or too expensive.

Thanks.
    Attached below are two links for the Panda Hotel. IMO, well-located and within desired budget of many on the board. I just learned of it last week from a hard-core monger friend. He has booked it for later this month. He would not have booked the Panda if it didn't check all of the boxes. That said, I think it will be his first stay there.

http://pandanboutiquehotel.com/

https://www.booking.com/hotel/kh/the...010225335.html

SS.

Flamingos

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Paolo99  [View Original Post]

When I was organizing my trip to Cambodia I had a hard time trying to find a good place to stay (I knew only 2 places from my previous trip, LE grand Mekong and Vacation boutique hotel, but I didn't want to go back there this time). Here is a quick review of some hotels on PP for guys that are planning a trip there.

During my stay there I had the opportunity to check a few hotels. I changed places every 2 or 3 days mostly to have a look for my future trips here or to visit some areas that I didn't know.

The first place that I've checked in was Ohana on street 148 mostly because I read some good things about it here. On arrival I was a bit disappointed. I had a balcony room on the 2nd floor for 38 dollars, breakfast included. Not a bad deal in my opinion. Location is great but couldn't sleep well as the noise from the street outside was very loud and after my long flight in the first days I was also sleeping in the afternoon. The swimming pool on the ground floor looked big but I didn't check it as there were always some childs and families screaming and jumping in it. Breakfast was not bad but finishes at 10 o'clock. Girl friendly as I took a bar girl back and they called me when she left to check if everything was ok. Wifi was a bit slow, the room was very dark (lights not powerfull) and beware with the door lock system as I could sometimes open the door from outside without using the card (it was probably only my room but it's good to check if anyone stays there). Overall good place but would not stay there again for my first days.

Katari hotel on street 294. I took the double superior room for 41 dollars. The best hotel that I've checked in my opinion. Very quiet (it's more like a business hotel). Very big, nice and clean rooms and lightning in the room was good (but the air con in my room was noisy, room 601). I've gone there only because of the sauna and steam room. It looks like it's very hard to find hotels with these equipments in PP. The swimming pool was perfect on the rooftop, I was always the only one to use it. Breakfast sucks, so take the room without breakfast if possible. The location is great also, on bkk1 , for anyone who is tired of staying near the riverside, not far from street 252. Then here is the only reason that I left that place, it is NOT guest friendly so if you go there, take your girl with you when you check in.

Harmony hotel on street 148. I took the double deluxe room for 48 dollars. That place was almost the most expensive that I checked and yet the shittiest one. I 'll never go back there again. I went there because I saw some reports about it here and because from the outside the place looks great. First they take 50 dollars deposit and the amount of the room. The guy refused to take 2 20 dollars bills because he saw some very small marks on it (I'm from Europe so all the dollars that I used were given to me when I exchanged my Euros in PP, later I used these bills in other places without anyone saying that they were not fine). Then they gave me a room near another one that was completely destroyed, they were making it completely new, I let you image the sounds that were coming out of that room. By the time I realized that it would be like this from 8 morning to 17 evening, I had to go down at the reception desk, and ask them to change room. They did it but rooms are rather small in that place, swimming pool looks small also and was full of people inside, and breakfast sucks also. There is only one lift for all the building and you 've got to wait it for a long time. I ended taking the stairs everytime. I guess that it is girl friendly as I saw some old barangs with some younger bargirls lookalike girls. Then for the check out, the same m*therfucker at the reception desk took almost half an hour before giving me back my 50 dollars deposit. Never again in that place.

Aquarius hotel on street 240. I took the double standard room for 50 dollars. I checked that one because everytime I was looking for a room that place was fully booked, so when I saw a room available I took it. The staff is very professional, the building looks new, very clean room but a little bit small. The location was great also, I enjoy more places on bkk1 than on the riverside. It seems like it is guest friendly but I didn't bring anyone back to my room in that place. The swimming pool seems good but small. Breakfast was very good, staff up there was perfect and it closes at 10 h30 while every other places close the breakfast at 10 o'clock. One of the best places that I've checked in PP but a bit pricey in my opinion. If you 've got the money, I recommend it.

Okay Boutique hotel on a small alley near street 174, I took the double superior room for 40 dollars. This one was almost always full also and I clearly don't understand why. Maybe because they might have very big rooms, as I saw a lot of families there. My room was not bad, the wood style looks great but the furnitures looked old. It was big and clean though. I was on the 7th floor and there were a lot of wind sound coming in the room, plus a lot of constructions nearby nowadays, so it was not really quiet. The good thing is that you can keep the aircon on when you're in the room. 2 lifts for the building. The staff looks professional but not friendly. It's a bit hard to find it when you don't like to take tuktuks but instead walk back to your hotel. By looking at the map I also thought that it was a lot closer to the riverside. Breakfast sucks, a lot of people there, you have to make a queue in a small and hot room, it's not in an open area. Not a bad place but I was really not impressed.

LE Mont hotel on street 304, I took a double superior room for 36 dollars. This one is located on bkk2 , it's very far from the riverside. The shops and restaurants are really for locals, a lot of big bbq restaurants, with a big pub for locals nearby, it doesn't look like a touristic area but I like these kind of places. It seems that it's a new hotel. I went there only for the sauna and steam room. They also have a jacuzzi, but for some reason all these equipments are available only from 4 o'clock pm. Beware that sauna is very powerfull and can become very hot (I almost burnt in it at the max 110 celsius). Room was small and not clean at all. Only 1 lift, and it's always full, and you have to went for it for a very long time. There were a lot of groups there (mostly Chinese) , and they don't give a sh*t to any other customers, they were making a lot of noises from 6 o'clock in the morning, and that's the principal reason that I moved. Breakfast sucks also, almost nothing available. It seems like it is girl friendly although I didn't see any bargirl in it.

Monsoon boutique hotel on street 130, I took the double balcony room for 27 dollars (without breakfast). This is a budget hotel but everything was perfect there. Very friendly staff, clean and big room, no swimming pool. As you can guess on that street it is girl friendly even though there is a sign saying they are strongly against sex tourism. The only thing that I disliked there is exactly because of it's location. At first I thought it would be great because you can go back home by walk instead of taking these f*cking tuktuks but later I realized that everybody on the street knows exactly what you do, when you go out, when you come back, who you bring back. These girls have eyes everywhere, and if you like to be discreet, it is not the place to go. I took only one girl back there for a few days but everytime all eyes were on us. The management of this place is the same than the one of the Vacation boutique hotel on street 136. I would go back there only if I have a regular girl and I don't plan to change regularly, because too many eyes are spying on us in this part of the city.

In almost all of these places the lightning was very poor.

If anyone has other places in that budget (others than Lux or Sun and Moon) or maybe cheaper ones as some good guesthouses I would be glad to read about them. As you probably saw I'm a fan of saunas, so are there other hotels in that range of price with these equipments? I couldn't find them.

Even better would be if anyone knows a good spa where one could go just go for the sauna (not anything sexual, just the heat with the cold basin).

Hotels in PP.

The first place that I've checked in was Ohana on street 148 mostly because I read some good things about it here. On arrival I was a bit disappointed. I had a balcony room on the 2nd floor for 38 dollars, breakfast included. Not a bad deal in my opinion. Location is great but couldn't sleep well as the noise from the street outside was very loud and after my long flight in the first days I was also sleeping in the afternoon. The swimming pool on the ground floor looked big but I didn't check it as there were always some childs and families screaming and jumping in it. Breakfast was not bad but finishes at 10 o'clock. Girl friendly as I took a bar girl back and they called me when she left to check if everything was ok. Wifi was a bit slow, the room was very dark (lights not powerfull) and beware with the door lock system as I could sometimes open the door from outside without using the card (it was probably only my room but it's good to check if anyone stays there). Overall good place but would not stay there again for my first days.

Katari hotel on street 294. I took the double superior room for 41 dollars. The best hotel that I've checked in my opinion. Very quiet (it's more like a business hotel). Very big, nice and clean rooms and lightning in the room was good (but the air con in my room was noisy, room 601). I've gone there only because of the sauna and steam room. It looks like it's very hard to find hotels with these equipments in PP. The swimming pool was perfect on the rooftop, I was always the only one to use it. Breakfast sucks, so take the room without breakfast if possible. The location is great also, on bkk1 , for anyone who is tired of staying near the riverside, not far from street 252. Then here is the only reason that I left that place, it is NOT guest friendly so if you go there, take your girl with you when you check in.

Harmony hotel on street 148. I took the double deluxe room for 48 dollars. That place was almost the most expensive that I checked and yet the shittiest one. I 'll never go back there again. I went there because I saw some reports about it here and because from the outside the place looks great. First they take 50 dollars deposit and the amount of the room. The guy refused to take 2 20 dollars bills because he saw some very small marks on it (I'm from Europe so all the dollars that I used were given to me when I exchanged my Euros in PP, later I used these bills in other places without anyone saying that they were not fine). Then they gave me a room near another one that was completely destroyed, they were making it completely new, I let you image the sounds that were coming out of that room. By the time I realized that it would be like this from 8 morning to 17 evening, I had to go down at the reception desk, and ask them to change room. They did it but rooms are rather small in that place, swimming pool looks small also and was full of people inside, and breakfast sucks also. There is only one lift for all the building and you 've got to wait it for a long time. I ended taking the stairs everytime. I guess that it is girl friendly as I saw some old barangs with some younger bargirls lookalike girls. Then for the check out, the same m*therfucker at the reception desk took almost half an hour before giving me back my 50 dollars deposit. Never again in that place.

Aquarius hotel on street 240. I took the double standard room for 50 dollars. I checked that one because everytime I was looking for a room that place was fully booked, so when I saw a room available I took it. The staff is very professional, the building looks new, very clean room but a little bit small. The location was great also, I enjoy more places on bkk1 than on the riverside. It seems like it is guest friendly but I didn't bring anyone back to my room in that place. The swimming pool seems good but small. Breakfast was very good, staff up there was perfect and it closes at 10 h30 while every other places close the breakfast at 10 o'clock. One of the best places that I've checked in PP but a bit pricey in my opinion. If you 've got the money, I recommend it.

Okay Boutique hotel on a small alley near street 174, I took the double superior room for 40 dollars. This one was almost always full also and I clearly don't understand why. Maybe because they might have very big rooms, as I saw a lot of families there. My room was not bad, the wood style looks great but the furnitures looked old. It was big and clean though. I was on the 7th floor and there were a lot of wind sound coming in the room, plus a lot of constructions nearby nowadays, so it was not really quiet. The good thing is that you can keep the aircon on when you're in the room. 2 lifts for the building. The staff looks professional but not friendly. It's a bit hard to find it when you don't like to take tuktuks but instead walk back to your hotel. By looking at the map I also thought that it was a lot closer to the riverside. Breakfast sucks, a lot of people there, you have to make a queue in a small and hot room, it's not in an open area. Not a bad place but I was really not impressed.

LE Mont hotel on street 304, I took a double superior room for 36 dollars. This one is located on bkk2 , it's very far from the riverside. The shops and restaurants are really for locals, a lot of big bbq restaurants, with a big pub for locals nearby, it doesn't look like a touristic area but I like these kind of places. It seems that it's a new hotel. I went there only for the sauna and steam room. They also have a jacuzzi, but for some reason all these equipments are available only from 4 o'clock pm. Beware that sauna is very powerfull and can become very hot (I almost burnt in it at the max 110 celsius). Room was small and not clean at all. Only 1 lift, and it's always full, and you have to went for it for a very long time. There were a lot of groups there (mostly Chinese) , and they don't give a sh*t to any other customers, they were making a lot of noises from 6 o'clock in the morning, and that's the principal reason that I moved. Breakfast sucks also, almost nothing available. It seems like it is girl friendly although I didn't see any bargirl in it.

Monsoon boutique hotel on street 130, I took the double balcony room for 27 dollars (without breakfast). This is a budget hotel but everything was perfect there. Very friendly staff, clean and big room, no swimming pool. As you can guess on that street it is girl friendly even though there is a sign saying they are strongly against sex tourism. The only thing that I disliked there is exactly because of it's location. At first I thought it would be great because you can go back home by walk instead of taking these f*cking tuktuks but later I realized that everybody on the street knows exactly what you do, when you go out, when you come back, who you bring back. These girls have eyes everywhere, and if you like to be discreet, it is not the place to go. I took only one girl back there for a few days but everytime all eyes were on us. The management of this place is the same than the one of the Vacation boutique hotel on street 136. I would go back there only if I have a regular girl and I don't plan to change regularly, because too many eyes are spying on us in this part of the city.

In almost all of these places the lightning was very poor.

I don't supposed they have gone back to offering services upstairs, the way they used to way back in the day. I only went upstairs in the bar maybe twice.

Threesomes can e very good. I have had many good experiences, where the girls eat each out really good. CIM is rare but I have experienced that to I guess. I have been there more than twenty times over the last five years or so.

Happy travels.

What are your experiences at Pontoon or what Phnom or Riverfront FLs, or GS?

Cheers!
    I don't think they deliver any service upstairs, as one of the Japanese guys went to ST room nearby with one of the girls. I think they go upstairs just to not stay in the same place than all the other girls and other customers.

My experiences at Pontoon were bad. The first night I went there, just one girl came talking to me and she was overweighted, some eye contact with some girls but none of them were good looking. I went back to sleep empty handed (and it was a week end, I paid 8 dollars to go in the club). The 2 other times I went there were during the week, I didn't pay to go in but it was not worth staying, I just took a beer and went back home pretty quickly. The music was also very bad each time I was there. I didn't try any other discos.

For what Phnom and Riverfront FL I didn't try at all, they are not the kind of girl that I want to meet. I just saw 3 or 4 near what Phnom during my last night and didn't stay on the riverfront at night so I didn't see any there.

For GS (Golden Sorya?) I walked past the place many times during the day or night and the few girls that I saw around that place were very scary, I cannot believe that these are the girls that are being talked about on this forum because they were really ugly and clearly high on drugs.

LE Cyrcee deliver

Hello,

I agree with you. Cyrcee is a safe bet but I notice that prices have gone up since last Christmas. I use to pay just $25, though, plus bar fine for a take out to my hotel. Add two drinks to that. Some girls are indeed very pretty and friendly.

I don't supposed they have gone back to offering services upstairs, the way they used to way back in the day. I only went upstairs in the bar maybe twice.

Threesomes can e very good. I have had many good experiences, where the girls eat each out really good. CIM is rare but I have experienced that to I guess. I have been there more than twenty times over the last five years or so.

Happy travels.

What are your experiences at Pontoon or what Phnom or Riverfront FLs, or GS?

Cheers!

Massage Parlor on Street 252.

As a huge fan of oilies in BKK I wanted to experience it in PP also to see the differences.

After reading the reports of Pokeris on the 252 massage parlor I finally decided that I would give it a try.

I went there on Monday and arrived at around 17 o'clock. Gave 2 dollars to motodoup from the street 51 (from a place near LE Cyrcee), by the way he had a hard time to find the proper street.

I entered the entry of the building on the right side, went up the stairs, turned left and took the corridor to the guy that was already waiting for me (the tuktuks drivers staying outside the place are connected to them by talkie walky, so they are aware when a customer arrives). He invited me to sit on the sofa and chose one of the girls in the fishball. All of them were wearing the same clothes (blue top with a tight jean), they were maybe around 15 girls but none of them were really appealing. There were also only Cambodian girls as all the girls were wearing a blue color badge (blue for Cambodian and red for Vietnamese). They are all sitting and one cannot really see if they have a good shape or not. So I finally went for one that looked not big, that looked enthusiastic and smiling and she was wearing the number 35. The guy asked me to pay right now but as advised by others I went first to talk with the girl. She was surprised to see me waiting for her in front of the door, I told her boom boom 1 hour 25 OK? She understood quickly but wanted 40, then came down to 35 and then we settled at 30. She was not good looking, very petite, not the best ass but the others were not really looking better either. I went to give the 7 dollars to the 2 guys at the desk and then we headed upstairs to the room. The place was empty, as the girl told me, business was very quiet, very few customers. The room is clean enough, we can lock the door and feel secure there. We took shower together and she was pleasant to be with, looks like she likes foreigners. She also got a nice skin with big boobs. So I lied on my back, she started sucking my nipples while stroking me gently. Then I asked her to get down on me and did a brief BBBJ. I took a small piece of vitamin V before going there so it was enough for me to get hard, she put the condom on and we went at it. I fucked her in much for some time and I have to admit that her tight pussy was doing the job, it was not unpleasant to fuck her like that. After a moment we did it doggy until I cum. In the end she was a bit annoying by asking if I've finished and when I will finish but apart from that her attitude was pleasant. I didn't try to kiss or DATY her, so I would say that she is just OK for a quick fuck.

Around a week later I went back there a Wednesday evening at 8 o'clock and the talent was much better. I could see the girl number 42 that Pokeris reported a week ago but I decided to go for the only Vietnamese girl available, number 41. She is very petite with a cute face, long blondish hairs, almost no boobs and almost no ass. I would guess that she weighs no more than 30 or 35 kilos and around 21 years old but I was satisfied when I saw her coming out of the fishbowl. She didn't understand when I talked to her at first but finally we arranged the price as for the previous girl: 30 dollars. I paid the 7 dollars fee to the guys and we headed upstairs. She didn't took a shower but she wanted me to take one and later I saw that she didn't have any body odor so it was all good for me. I liked her body, once naked she was very cute. It started exactly the same way as it did with the previous girl, she did a quick BBBJ, put the condom on and then mich. But that time I kept fucking her in that position as it was feeling great. Her pussy was tight but surprisingly not as tight as the Cambodian girls. When I finished it seemed like she had loosen up a bit, she looked a bit stressed in the beginning. Her English is very limited but still she could understand when I asked her if she will be there tomorrow and the next day at the same time, and she said yes. If I had been in the mood to go shag a girl these days I would have gone to see her, I liked that girl even though the service was very limited.

I had the very unpleasant surprise to see that due to the elections on 29th all the bars were closed for my last night in town (Saturday 28). Everything was closed on the river side, LE Cyrcee closed also, so I decided to go there again, and arrived near 8 o'clock evening. The line-up was smaller than the last time but there was still some doable girls, and by that night when everywhere else was closed I had no choice but to chose a girl from there. Vietnamese girl wasn't there, number 35 was there making big signs to me but eventually I chose another girl that was all smiles and all signs. That girl is cute with very beautiful boobs, she is number 24. Once she came out, she didn't understand a word that I was talking to her. I asked her again slowly and even tried to tell her in Khmer but she called the guy over to make a translation. As I didn't want him to get involved and the atmosphere was getting weird I decided to pay the fee and talk about price directly in the room. Once in the room that girl suddenly understood the word boom boom, one hour and the prices. She wanted 70 dollars while I offered her only 25, she was looking stressed and slowly went down to 60,50 then 40 and said she wouldn't go down. I offered her 30 but she didn't want, the situation was getting very annoying so I started putting my shoes on and then she went down to 35. I thought that it's just 5 dollars more than what I was willing to pay so I agreed but I shouldn't have done so because I realized she was one of the sh*ttiest girl that I ever fucked. Maybe it was the negotiation that killed the vibe but she did put all kind of barrier between me and her. We showered together but she was very distant. I tried to make her feel more comfortable by telling her (in Khmer) that she is cute, that she looks good but she would just smile, say thank you and not change her attitude. Finally we went in the bed, I lied on my back, she sat beside me, looked at me and stroke vigorously my dick. After a few seconds of this she was already asking if she can put the condom on while my dick wasn't even hard. I took a bit of vitamin v before going there so I didn't need much action anyway to get hard but she was doing zero effort. I asked her to suck me, she said no pretexting some problems in mouth. I asked if I could eat her and she watched me with a disgusted face and said she doesn't like that. She just sucked my nipples for a few seconds and I did the same with her. It's a shame because she has got a nice body and her boobs are particularly beautiful. Eventually my dick became hard enough to receive the condom so I put her in mich and went at it for a few minutes. That girl was 100% starfish, after a while I put her in doggy but in that position she became completely dry and it was impossible to go on. She went to her bag and was looking for something for what looked like an eternity, I thought she would bring some KY but that girl brought another condom. I was already starting to lose my power so there was no way I would put another condom on. Luckily I took my small bottle of astroglide with me, lubed my dick, entered her again and after a few stroke, her pussy being tight and her having a nice body, my power came back pretty quickly. After a few minutes she was already expressing some signs of discomfort, moving constantly, making some sounds. The session was getting embarrassing so I unloaded quickly without her noticing it and I kept coming and going in her for a few moment. When I went out of her she was surprised, looked at me as if she was shocked and kept touching her pussy and smelling it to see if my semen had gone out of the condom. She was clearly one of the sh*ttiest girls that I have ever met. Maybe she doesn't like foreigners but then why making all kind of signs an smiles once in the fishball? I'm surprised she lasted so long as she said she was working there for a year. From that time I didn't consider her anymore, took my time to take a shower and put my clothes on as if she was not here. I took 35 dollars out of my pocket, handed it to her without even looking at her and headed down by myself.

I don't know if I will ever put a foot again in that place but I found the service very substandard and most of the girls being low quality.

P.S: my apologizes for the last report on LE Cyrcee, the girl's name is not AhLyn but Ahny.

LE Cyrcee.

I was in PP for the last 2 weeks, a 2nd trip for me in Cambodia (the first one was a 9 days trip 3 years ago that I enjoyed), here is a resume of some of my experiences.

During my last trip I met only 2 nice girls in Pontoon and did one ST with a girl from the Corner 136 bar. This time my expectations were higher but in the end I felt disappointed. I should also add that I'm not a fan of bars and that's probably why I felt disappointed in the end.

For the first night, I was so tired after my very long flight from Europe that I even didn't try to meet any girl, and decided to rest instead. For the second night I went straight in LE Cyrcee and arrived there around 10 o'clock on Saturday. The line-up was composed of about 10 or 15 girls and to my surprise they were a lot better looking than in my previous visit. As I entered the bar I heard an acclamation from the girls and I was already rounded by 4 or 5 girls, I wanted to take a girl for ST but didn't know which one yet and the girls that were the more persuasive didn't look like the most prettier ones so I just told them to quiet and I would just like to enjoy my beer first. Then 2 Japanese guys came in and went directly upstairs, followed by almost all the girls. A few minutes later just 2 of them came down and one of them came to me, being persuasive. I had time to check her up and down so I decided to settle with her and see how things would go. Her name is AhLyn, she is small, a nice face, long hairs with some decoloration and a roundish ass, I would say between 25 and 30 years old. It seems that there are at least 2 girls with that name in the bar, the other one being her cousin, more slim and a cute face. So she ordered her drink and we talked about price, 40 plus barfine (10) for ST, including just one shot. I hadn't banged a girl for a long time so I knew I would unload quickly, we then talked about 2 shots, she wanted 80 but we agreed for 60 in the end. Don't know if I ruined the market for others but I couldn't do anything else as she didn't want to come for 50 and being only 10 dollars difference I didn't want to argue to much about the price. Then we went in the 2nd short time place as the first one was full (just a couples meters for the bar, 6 dollars for ST room). In the room she was fun, everything was available (except A+), 2 shots as agreed. Once naked her body is nice, small but firm breast, no baby damage, nice ass and most importantly very tight and satisfying pussy. I left very satisfied for that 1st fuck.

I came back on Tuesday, 3 days later and the line up seemed better but AhLyn came to me directly and I didn't want to push her away as the first time we had a nice encounter. So I decided to go with the flow and take her again. Once she got upstairs to change her clothes another girl came to me and tried to convince me to take them both, that girl was the 2nd AhLyn, I declined as I wasn't prepared for a threesome but later I regretted it because she was very cute, very much my style and regarding the price it would have been only a little bit more expensive to have one shot with each than 2 shots with one and only girl. That time we went in the 1st ST room (7 dollars) and the 1st shot was great but I don't really know why, I felt very uncomfortable in my belly right after the first shot. I couldn't go for another round like this, so I explained it to her, gave her 40 and we said good bye as good friends.

I found that in PP I could not really diversify the places to monger, I could not find my way in the bars, I tried a few times Pontoon as I had a good luck there in my previous visit (but this time the talent was really not worth putting a foot in the place, and the music was really not good either), didn't check DD as prices listed on the forum are by far too excessive in my opinion, tried just one massage parlor (252) but I thought that the most consistent place was really LE Cyrcee.

So I came back a week later and as for my prior visits, acclamation when the security guy opens the door for me and rounded up by the girls. I was happy to see that AhLyn wasn't here as I wanted to give a try to other girls, but was quickly disappointed to see that the younger Ahlyn wasn't there either. So I quickly took a girl that looked good at first sight and she came to sit next to me. Her name was Syelah or something like that, bigger body, taller that the small girls, nice ass, pretty face with long blondish hairs. There was another girl that was pushing very hard to be picked up but her face was really not the kind that I go for. Both Syelah and that girl were very persistent that I took them both, but I didn't want to. So came again the negotiation with Syelah about prices and it went exactly as the first time with AhLyn, 60 for ST 2 shots. She went to change her clothes and when she came back she looked very sexy with her tight red shirt and black jeans. On the way to the ST room she kept insisting that I should take the other girl also, I would be very lucky as she is new in the business, she wanted that I look at them while Syelah would eat the other girl's pussy. That be*tch was arousing me badly as I've never been involved in a threesome, I had thought about it only after my previous visit to that bar and she looked like she genuinely wanted to interact with that girl. Finally in the room she admitted that she loves to eat pussies and she really wanted to eat the other girl. I ensured her that I would give only 40 to each girl for a total of 2 shots and I would not give her the 60 as agreed before. She called back the shop and made the other girl come, the deal was that I give 40 to both girls and the barfine plus Lady Drink for the second girl (13.5 dollars) as I didn't pay for it in the bar.

In the room I was disappointed to see that Syelah had some severe baby damage on her belly and her face was not as pretty as I thought, I quickly ate her pussy before shower and before the other girl arrived and it seemed like her pussy was not really tight either. The other girl's name is Lyly, small body, not very good looking face but the rest of the body is nice, she is young, probably around 23 or something like that. Beautiful boobs, no baby damage although she admitted already having a baby, nice firm and small ass with a beautiful skin. I could see that she might eventually be new in the business because she was quite shy. All of us took the shower at the same moment but she was not really allowing me to touch her as she would go away every time but yet she was smiling and laughing from time to time. Then we went in the bed with me being in the middle, one girl on each side. The problem is that they looked really shy to work together and I've been the one to tell them what to do. Lyly went down between my knees and started liking my balls while Syelah was DFKing me at first and then went down for some BBBJ. I felt that the pressure was already coming up so I wanted to have Lyly only to suck me while Syelah came back for some DFK. Lyly was a great sucker and was clearly not new at taking dicks in her mouth. She was doing it slowly, taking it all in her mouth with a great pace, then she said that I should tell her if I want to cum as she doesn't want a CIM. Then I told Syelah to sit on my face while the other one was still sucking, we went at it for not long as I was very aroused, finally I took my dick out of Lyly's mouth around the last moment and had to stroke myself to finish as she stopped everything. Not a very satisfying 1st shot and I considered it as a waste as I would have liked to bang Lyly. Then came some chitchat for a few minutes, Lyly doesn't speak English or very little so I exercised my Khmer during that time. Then I tried to persuade Lyly to eat Syelah but she was too shy and didn't seem to want to try to eat some pussy. I then pushed for Syelah to eat Lyly, while I would look at them. Lyly lied down on her back, Syelah came between her knees and started licking her. But to my surprise Syelah didn't show any particular enjoyment and she just licked her very softly and briefly. I then realized that all the stuff she told me before were probably some bullshits. Finally I decided to eat Lyly as her young pussy was appealing, so she was still lying on her back, me on her side licking the upper area of her pussy near the clitoris, then Syelah came between my thighs and started sucking me. It would have been great if we could have done that for a long time but again, unfortunately I couldn't last long as her BBBJ was more aggressive and in that position I couldn't control myself so finally I let it go in her mouth but she didn't took it well as she split it all over the bed, ran in the bathroom and made some obvious sounds of spitting again and again, then washing thoroughly her mouth with water and dental cream. It was getting pathetic as that girl probably took loads of semen in her mouth before meeting me. I cannot imagine that every guy that she fucks pull out before cuming when she gives a BBBJ. That 2nd shot was also a waste because it arrived too quickly and I still didn't have the pleasure to fuck the small girl. Then we showered, put our clothes on and when I paid them, Syelah kept asking for a 10 dollar tip. She should already consider herself lucky to get these 40 dollars as she didn't have to work hard to gain them, and after the spitting episode there was no way that I gave her anything more than agreed. I told her that she was the one to push for another girl to come, if she hadn't pushed for it, I would have given her 60. In the end I was disappointed with my first ever threesome as the arousal was too strong for me and I couldn't handle it (but I particularly loved it when I had the 2 of them sucking my dick and licking my balls in the same time). I think this is exactly the reason why they always push for it, less work to do for each girl while 2 of them are getting paid instead of one.

That was my last visit to that bar, not that I didn't want to go back again but I feel some discomfort by going too often in the same place in such a small period of time. Being seen by each of the girls every time we go in the bar, the previous ones wanting to be taken again, and I don't like to be put in some kind of category such as pervert (even though they are the ones to go seat there every day and wait to be picked up by some random guys, I've seen that these girls always consider frequent customers as being big perverts), or the guy that is easy to make cum, or the one that can bullshitted easily, and the list can goes on and on.

My thoughts about these girls: Ahlyn is recommended, Lylyn also if one likes her face, but I wouldn't recommend Syelah as she's got too much baby damage.

My thoughts about the threesome is that next time I would rather become a bit intimate with each girls and then try to organize the threesome instead of directly going with two girls than I've never met before.

My thoughts about LE Cyrcee: The most persistent place to have a sure fuck with a good service at a reasonable price. The downside is that as in other bars in PP the girls are pushing hard from the moment we enter the place and we don't really have time to check which one is more our style. Then it might be a bit hard to change girl every times also. By the way, the place is changing its location from the beginning of August, but they are moving only a few meters away in the same street that the Palace Boutique Hotel.

2 more reports to come (when I'll have time to write them) about the massage parlor on 252 and on a bargirl from street 136.

Last day

So I was perfectly satisfied with Ah-Dah and went back to the Candy Bar to see her, but I was told that she was eating dinner. So I went on the hunt. After window shopping for awhile, I ended up at the Erotic Bar. I couldn't remember reading about it, but definitely had some cute girls. I can't remember of the girl I was with, but bought her a few drinks, played pool and had fun, so started to negotiate and I started at $30ST and she looked at me like I was crazy and didn't even make a counter offer. Oh well. Maybe I went too low? Or they really don't do too much take out here? There were some seriously cute girls here, I will say. Maybe someone else can give it a try.

I went back to Candy Bar and Ah-Dah was back from dinner. She said she saw me while she was eating and was telling to me, but with all the different girls yelling at me, I didn't hear her. No worries, got her anyway, and this time I bought some of the LadyBoys drinks and had a great time. Then took Ah-Dah back for LT and had a good time for another too short trip to Phnom Penh.

Doc.

Day #3

Went to the Corner bar this night and it never got very crazy as noted in some previous reports. Probably because it's low season. Still, I did see some cute girls and hung out for awhile. I bought a few drinks and then started talking about prices. She wanted $100ST! I tried not to laugh, but started at $40. We went back and forth for awhile, but finally settled on $80. Again, my negotiating is made difficult by my early morning wake up times because of work. But as we were getting ready to leave, I realized I forgot to nail down the BBBJ issue and she said no way. So that was that. I went home empty-handed! I definitely wasn't going to pay more. We were getting close to Darling Darling prices and this wasn't DD!

Day #2

Another night and this time I decided to walk the 'streets of shame', mainly concentrating on 136 because to me, 136 had the most action per meter. Definitely, I thought the most striking looking girls were easily at M Butterfly. Until I looked closer and quickly realized this was NOT my type of action .

I finally settled on Candy Bar when I saw a very cute girl sitting outside who caught my eye. I went in and we sat down and much to my surprise, quickly a couple of LadyBoys sat down with us. They all asked for drinks, which I declined. But they stayed anyway, because it was low season and early in the night and they were bored. It ended up being quite fun with them and I ended up tipping each of them a dollar a piece which seemed to satisfy them.

I had to work in the morning and so I started negotiating with Ah-Dah for ST for $30, she asked for $50, I countered with $40 and she said no. Since I had to get up relatively early, I didn't really want to continue negotiating and didn't have the time to start working on another girl, so I gave in quickly after making sure that the $50 included a BJ. And off we went.

I was very pleasantly surprised by her body, she is super thin, but overall very nice figure. And she did a perfectly adequate BJ, but really only the Darling Darling girls seemed very good at this (and you end up paying for it! Ah-Dah was really quite shy, so I totally believe her story that she is new to the business and then when I entered her, I almost came right away-she was that tight. I had to do most of the work, but that was fine with me.

A good ST and I slept like a baby.

Doc.

Agree!

No reason to argue or to try to tell other people what to do. Everyone has their own interests, tastes and price points. I'm definitely in the Blanquiceleste line of thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquiceleste  [View Original Post]
    I would rather be remembered as a silly foreigner than a cheap charlie.

As I said before, we are on very different planes my friend. I wish you well.

Quote Originally Posted by NewImage  [View Original Post]
    Quick one guys. Besides recovering and lounging beside the pool and the obligatory sightseeing what is there to do during the day in PP. (beside more mongering) LOL.
    NI.
    As others have suggested there is pretty much bugger all to do in the day in PP. Apart from the usual tourist sights as you have mentioned.

PP is hot so you won't want to be wandering around the streets until after at least 5 pm. There is the Aeon Mall to visit which will get you out of the heat. Maybe pick up a massage on Sothearos Boulevard, which is close to Aeon. Apart from that enjoy Fox Sports and National Geographic Channel on your TV.

Quote Originally Posted by NewImage  [View Original Post]
    Coming from HCM. Thinking either PP or Phuket? Ideas? Friend of mine saying Vung Tau but quantity and mongering options seem a bit limited here?
    Most guys I know don't go to pp more than 3 or 4 days max. The scene there is small and the number of hot girls there are few. I enjoy my short trips to pp.

Other obvious options with a MUCH larger hobby scene and things to do in the day time are pattaya, Bangkok, and Jakarta. However, since you are planning a year away you will need to monitor Jakarta since the scene is going through major changes at the moment.

Posting Limitations