"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Phnom Penh

+ Add Report
Page 94 of 571 FirstFirst ... 44 84 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 104 144 194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 8563
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleVolodya  [View Original Post]
    Haha! Blanky, don't sweat the haters my friend! Living well is the best revenge and it sounds like you guys sure did your fare share this trip!

Great report and full of very useful intel. I just have a couple of questions.

Do you find it is getting easier to find BJs in PP? Seemed kind of tough to find in the past. Especially form the new farm fresh girls. Is this changing?

You did not mention 104 bar or Sweet Lemon bar (right across form Lux hotel). Both of these have been good to me in the past (especially 104). Any news on these places?

Your report really whetted my appetite for PP. Perhaps we can coordinate a trip next time ?

Standing by in sultry Havana.

Uncle-V.
    Hey UV, have a cigar on me, I am told the best ones are rolled by nubile young girls against their inner thighs. Yummy!

To address your questions -.

1. No, getting a BBBJ was not hard for me. Every chick I picked did Yum Yum without much hassle. One girl was reluctant but eventually came good. Some were weaker than others though and had to be coached actively. One girl absolutely refused to do a 69 but was OK for me to eat her pussy while she lay eagle-spread. Strange, no?

2. I did not venture into Sweet Lemon, so I really do not know. As for OneZeroFour that bar has absolutely gone down the tube. The mamasan has changed, the girls are new but awful. It was my first stop in Street 104, given how good it was on my previous visits. I remember taking an amazing three holer from there. SAdly, things have changed for the worse.

Yea, we should coordinate a trip. Good luck mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquiceleste  [View Original Post]
    I have just returned after a week of fun in PP. I was on ground from 30 Apr to 06 May. This report will be my third on PP and not much has changed since.
    Nice report! Sounds like you had a good trip without breaking the bank.

Salary.

For the record I have lived in Cambodia for 8 years and had a restaurant for 5 so I know a little bit about prices and salaries. $120 a month is about right for a sit on your ass no talent required job, like most girls employed in bars. So yes, the posts about 2 or 3 months salary are erroneous. That said $120 for any girl in Cambodia is over the top and I am not surprised some guys are saying so.

No one hates a person for overpaying (at least I don't) but it is not just ridiculous, it spoils the girls and ensures that ridiculous prices will head to ludicrous!

SE.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryntry  [View Original Post]
    I've never had to pay extra at the Sun & Moon for a guest. As I always book a room there for 2 persons. I'm assuming you booked a single?

In fact I was there 4/25-4/30 with two of my buddies - 3 rooms for double occupancy. They just asked for the girl's ID and other info.

I do walk down with the girl to make sure she gets her ID back (someone told me that the guys will ask the girls for a kickback) and they don't have to call my room. Am booking them again on my next visit.
    That's because the Sun & Moon charges extra $10 for double occupancy, or at least that was my experience.

If you pay single you'll pay $10 less per room per night, so if you don't bring a guest to your room every single day, that's a better deal, IMHO. Other than that, they'll part you with $10 one way or another.

Still highly recommend the place -- the rooftop pool alone is worth the price of admission. Pure heaven!

Haha! Blanky, don't sweat the haters my friend! Living well is the best revenge and it sounds like you guys sure did your fare share this trip!

Great report and full of very useful intel. I just have a couple of questions.

Do you find it is getting easier to find BJs in PP? Seemed kind of tough to find in the past. Especially form the new farm fresh girls. Is this changing?

You did not mention 104 bar or Sweet Lemon bar (right across form Lux hotel). Both of these have been good to me in the past (especially 104). Any news on these places?

Your report really whetted my appetite for PP. Perhaps we can coordinate a trip next time ?

Standing by in sultry Havana.

Uncle-V.

Quote Originally Posted by BobMorane69  [View Original Post]
    How can a Khmer girl complain when you hand her over 2 months salary? Just F. G ridiculous.
    Because the last guy handed over 3 months salary to her!

Book a room for 2.

Quote Originally Posted by ItIsMe83  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if the Palace Gate Hotel & Resort is GF? Last time I stayed at Sun&Moon hotel and altho nice and in middle of the RL district they charge you 10 Usd every time you bring someone in. The money isn't so much a issue but the policy is so odd for the kind of place and location so I'm up for a change.
    I've never had to pay extra at the Sun & Moon for a guest. As I always book a room there for 2 persons. I'm assuming you booked a single?

In fact I was there 4/25-4/30 with two of my buddies - 3 rooms for double occupancy. They just asked for the girl's ID and other info.

I do walk down with the girl to make sure she gets her ID back (someone told me that the guys will ask the girls for a kickback) and they don't have to call my room. Am booking them again on my next visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquiceleste  [View Original Post]
    She was great in bed and stayed till 10 am next morning without a whimper and had no complaints when I handed her $120..
    How can a Khmer girl complain when you hand her over 2 months salary? Just F. G ridiculous.

Re Blanquiceleste post

Thanks for detailed report I will try the food places next time I am there.

A week in Phnom Penh.

I have just returned after a week of fun in PP. I was on ground from 30 Apr to 06 May. This report will be my third on PP and not much has changed since.

Hotel.

I stayed at The Lux Riverside, where I had booked a 1 bedroom apartment. $50 per night, not bad. As others have pointed out, this is a pretty basic apartment room, but it is very spacious. One can easily entertain around 6 guests at a time. Comes reasonably well appointed, with plates, bowls, dishes, cutlery, etc. The gas oven in my room was not as bad as BB describes, but I am not going there to cook, so I did not bother much about its working condition. The fridge is a nice big one, and can easily accommodate a full week's supply of water and beer. The only gripe I have of the living room area is the air-conditioning. It takes forever to cool down, and the 96 degree afternoons did not help much. The bedroom is very good in my opinion and the A/C is great. But I would like more than just 2 pillows and I prefer the benefits offered by blackout curtains for a late morning in bed. The breakfast was a bit disappointing. The hotel does not have its own kitchen for room service, but they will bring you a menu from the Olala Restaurant next door where the food is good, but on the slightly expensive side. No pool. I had trouble with the electronic locking system on my door that took nearly half a day to fix, but that can happen anywhere.

Overall verdict. Not as fancy and plush as The Quay Boutique Hotel, which IMHO is the best hotel one can find under $100. Lux might perhaps be comparable to Ohana Phnom Penh on St 148 which has a small pool and an impressive breakfast spread on the rooftop. The Bougainvillier is actually the closest comparison from a price point, but the rooms there are nicer, specially the Superior Suite. But at the price point Lux operates at it is hard to find faults. The big draw of Lux is that it is right on the strip, an advantage that no other hotel offers at that price range and quality standard. On my subsequent visits I might try the Riverside Suites which was getting renovated on this trip.

Food.

I absolutely ADORE Asian food, so I am never too far away from a good meal in PP. In general theory as one walks away west from the riverside, the prices get cheaper and crowds more local. One notable mention is a Chinese restaurant called Herk Fung which is at the western end of 136 (after Central Market) where it intersects with Street 93. There is a great Thai restaurant too a couple of doors down on the opposite side. The other place that became a mainstay for dinner is Oyster Restaurant at the intersection of Street 154 and Street 49. The BBQ seafood there is simply mindblowing. Also, the Fish Amok at Olala Restaturant is well worth its price although I do believe there is scope for a better portion size, given the price they charge.

I get all my consumables and supplies at the market on Street 13, mainly because of the pricing. For instance a 6 pack of 2 litre water bottles cost around $2. Buy this at any convenience store and that will cost you $0. 80 a bottle. You do the math. And I drink a lot of water. Likewise for beer, cigarettes, instant coffee, ice, snacks and other supplies. The only effort involved is in carrying it all back to the room in the sweltering heat.

Raison d'Etre.

My pickings on this trip were all mostly from bars around the main RLD drags with the odd treat from Darlin Darlin. A 10 bar summary in the order for best to worst IMHO:

1. Rose Bar. Located on Street 104, this place was a revelation to me. On previous trips I have not found atmosphere, quality, quantity or attitude here, but this trip was a turnaround. All boxes were ticked. Plenty of cute young girls, willing to barfine and delivering the promise made. My best performer on this trip was from Rose.

2. One Three Six. Funnily, this bar is located on Street 130 right across The Noodle House restaurant. They have a live band play 3 nights a week and the bar is always buzzing. Some really good girls in here, watch out for a few sharks. One incredibly hot chick I got a couple of drinks for turned out to be a virgin who did not go out with customers. I tried cross referencing this with 3 different girls at the same bar and they all said the same thing. Maybe true, guess I will never know. But in the future, when she is broken in I will try and make sure I sample her goods.

3. Angry Birds. Located on Street 130, this bar has few girls but the are all pretty fun. I got a very cute 5" tall spinner with a dazzling smile and superb tight body from here. She spoke practically no English, but Google came to my rescue. Plus asking for pussy does not need much language skills.

4. Corner Bar. Big bar, very good music and a fantastic place IF you want to party and have fun at the bar. Plenty of cute young doable chicks, but most of them are sharky and they clearly have a preference for Asian customers. They have a couple of dancers who are insanely hot and one of them will let you do anything to her over a few drinks and in between her dance routines. I had my fingers up her twat, face between her ass cheeks and hands inside her bikini top right there in the middle, at the table next to the raised dancing enclosure. I am not sure she is available to take out. She did not even shake my hand before I agreed to buy her a drink and when the drink arrived she sipped off nearly nearly three quarters of it before telling me "Why you so Hansum?" But it is a fun place and if you got the cash you can have a real ball here.

5. 69 Bar. This one is on Street 136 right across from Lux. Lots of promise, low on delivery. Needs some serious working on quality of girls. But there is the odd gem to be found in this bar.

6. Intoxica. Street 130 next to Angry Birds. I dunno what the fuck is wrong with this bar. One night they have a ton of chicks and the next day they are swatting flies in the bar. The bar has a weird odour inside and I did not stay for long.

7. Airforce. On Street 104, at the west end of the strip, this bar has promise but the mamasan makes it really hard for you to make conversation with a girl of your choice.

8. Honeypot. Again on Street 130, this has all the makings of a great bar. Some really cute girls outside reeling the customers in. Cheap drinks inside. Good aircon and and general clean feel. Decent music. And then the dogs take over inside. The girl for who you came inside is back out luring the next fool in.

9. Star Bar. This is a tiny bar tucked in the street connecting 136 and 130, just next to Mme Butterfly. I wonder why they are still in business. The Fish and Chips seller on the opposite side of the road seems to be more enthusiastic. My bad.

10. Loco Bar. And the worst bar for me on this trip is unequivocally Loco Bar. Things are wrong at multiple levels here. The owner / manager runs the place with a tight fist and this attitude will ensure the fate of this bar is sealed quickly. So, as you walk inside you will be greeted by this musty atmosphere, because the aircon is shut and the fans are wobbling about. Girls are not enthusiastic. It seems one has to buy a girl at least 3 drinks before you can barfine her. And on weekends no barfine can be accepted before 1 am. Might as well hit the bloke over his head and steal his cash, right?

So there we are. I did weave through a dozen more bars or so, but none are worth a mention. I also walked in and straight out of a few others. For those who are looking for a good time the above list should provide reasonable direction.

I also hit Darlin Darlin on a couple of nights and got myself a rental from there on one night. I know guys will say I took sand to the beach, but from DD we went to Pontoon to shake a leg before we called it a night. She was great in bed and stayed till 10 am next morning without a whimper and had no complaints when I handed her $120. This pick was on impulse and there was something about this girl I found strangely intriguing. Otherwise, while the quality of chicks at DD is head and shoulders above any other place in Phnom Penh, I find it hard to justify the asking prices to myself.

Apart from this all other picks were from bars and I paid $40 for ST and never more than $80 for LT, including tips. Only one exceptional performer got a big upgrade and I paid her $100.

Side Trip.

I took a day trip to Kep Beach and that was pretty good fun. $100 for the transport. The food at the Crab Market is great, but all said and done it is a long trip for one meal, making it a ridiculously expensive one. To top it all, my driver appeared to be on steroids and was driving like an F1 driver.

I am back in SG today and I am already thinking about the next trip. And my phone is still blowing up with messages from chicks I have met over the past few days. Paradise.

8-10 Years Late to the Party

Quote Originally Posted by PincheGringo  [View Original Post]
    You often hear of places in PP but they never actually true. Any BJ Bars in PP these days?
    I went to one called Sophie's somewhere between 2008-2010. It very much was a BJ bar in exactly the way you'd imagine one to be in Phnom Penh. Beer was $2. Every woman gave me a $1 sample and the one I chose cost me maybe $5 or so. Real down and dirty shit. It was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by PincheGringo  [View Original Post]
    You often hear of places in PP but they never actually true. Any BJ Bars in PP these days?
    I don't hear of BJ bars these days. In the old days, ya.

The government wants to be conservative. There are no BJ bars, no go-go bars, no bars with short time rooms, no bars that are naughty.

That being said, you can get BJs at some of the places. You probably can get a BJ at a K-TV, but I don't do those.

You can also get a BJ at bars that has a salon or a karaoke room.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Breakfast sucked to me.
    I could see that. But that breakfast buffet is above average for what you get from the hotels costing $30 - $60 in Southeast Asia. Although that's not saying much. A good point is that the kitchen never runs out of bacon. In other places in Southeast Asia, I've come to breakfast late, and they run out of bacon, and all they say is, "sorry". But they have lousy coffee and juices.

I like that breakfast buffet because that's where I load up on my veggies / salad for my diet requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    And those mosquitos in the room ate me alive.
    You could have asked them to spray your room. But I hate to do that. And I also hate to put on deet.

What I do every time I check into a room in Southeast Asia is to go mosquito hunting. Since my hand speed is slow, I also will offer a $1 or $2 bounty for every mosquito my girls catch and kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sanuk  [View Original Post]
    I make my reservations directly with the hotel. "Srey Mom" handles the reservations and is quick in answering or responding to emails. And she writes and speaks English pretty well. (I think she is a shift manager for the hotel).
    Srey Mon is efficient. It was $50 for the King Superior. No need for credit card to reserve. After check-in, you can leave and cancel anytime without fee.

But if you reserved on Agoda.com and prepay, then the room (last year) was $1 or $2 cheaper. Plus you get Agoda and credit card points.

What I did was to reserve it with Srey Mon, and then after I get there and spend a night, I cancel and reserve the rest of the stay with Agoda (assuming Agoda has that particular room available).

Quote Originally Posted by NewImage  [View Original Post]
    Hey Sam thanks for your reports The Lux is it quiet at night? Has a good breakfast? Walking to bars ok or tuk tuk recommended. I suppose best choice is 1 bedroom apartment due to balcony?

Cheers.
    I have exclusively booked Room 168. It is on the top floor on the back side. I'm sure that all rooms on the back are quiet, as the street activity isn't deafening even if you are standing in front outside. Room 168 has a very big balcony which has room probably for 10 people. LOL Also, a walk-in shower big enough for two (insert a thumbs up here). The entire room was spotless. I don't know from personal experience about the quality of the breakfast, as I don't get up early enough to try it. LOL As you can read from other responses, the breakfast is food. Whether you like it or not, is another story. I've read that others have not been particularly impressed with the selection or quality, but it may have improved since those reports were published. As noted, the bars start across from the front door of the hotel. Couldn't be more convenient unless they started in the lobby. Also, a number of places to get good food within 200 yards. I make my reservations directly with the hotel. "Srey Mom" handles the reservations and is very quick in answering or responding to emails. And she writes and speaks English pretty well. (I think she is a shift manager for the hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by NewImage  [View Original Post]
    Hey Sam thanks for your reports The Lux is it quiet at night? Has a good breakfast? Walking to bars ok or tuk tuk recommended. I suppose best choice is 1 bedroom apartment due to balcony?

Cheers.
    The apartments there are very old and outdated. The kitchen I had was covered with baked on grease and not a kitchen you want to cook in. Get the normal room or the king suite.

You are literally 20 feet from the bars on street 136.

Breakfast isn't special but good enough if you want some bacon and eggs.

Noise is not a factor in pp. It's not like Thailand.

Posting Limitations