"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: West China - Chengdu

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 86 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 73 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Moth To Flames  [View Original Post]
    I followed the crowd through the short lobby and up the stairs. * There was nothing on the second floor, but on the third floor were two entrances to dark, busy establishments. It seemed that the left entrance was for karaoke, the right for nightclub. * On the right was a simple desk where 100s were being slapped down and tens picked up. * I tried to do the same. And stumbled. * This could have been my critical error standing between mission success and mission failure. * Had I had a hundred in my hand and ready to go, perhaps I'd have made it inside, but the time it took to find my wallet was all that was needed for the guard to bark at me,"NO!"
    My experience of Honghong exactly. Did you try "the end of the world"? Much better luck there. Well, they let me in! (See previous post)

TM

Hong Hong Revolutions

As a child of the eighties one of my favorite* games on my Spectrum ZX was Ghostbusters. * Throughout the game, ghosts crept from each corner of the city towards Zool, slowly at first, but getting quicker and quicker as each ghost arrived and increased Zool's irresistible pull.

So it was on the day that I found what must surely now be Hong Hong. * Causally loitering outside the building shortly after 7:30pm I witnessed no end of people enter through a most unassuming lobby with no obvious reason for doing so. * It was a mixed bag. Plenty of older ladies (40-50) as well as younger ones; some dressed and made up, others in their civvies. Plenty of men entered too, especially as the inflow gathered pace, mostly in the older age group though I wasn't paying strict attention. I stole away from my vantage point for a final recon of the rest of the street before making my way back, chasing after a bunny-eared, mini-skirted PYT on the back of a motorbike who could only be going to one place.

I followed the crowd through the short lobby and up the stairs. * There was nothing on the second floor, but on the third floor were two entrances to dark, busy establishments. It seemed that the left entrance was for karaoke, the right for nightclub. * On the right was a simple desk where 100s were being slapped down and tens picked up. * I tried to do the same. And stumbled. * This could have been my critical error standing between mission success and mission failure. * Had I had a hundred in my hand and ready to go, perhaps I'd have made it inside, but the time it took to find my wallet was all that was needed for the guard to bark at me,"NO!"

I am not a fluent speaker and I had no lines prepared to negotiate my way in, so I turned on my heels and left. * I didn't want to make it any harder for you guys following in my footsteps to one day make it inside. * And as disappointing as it was, I can't hold a grudge against that guard. If I was stuck day in, day out, outside a club where guys were grinding up against hot chicks for 10 kuai a pop, I'd be pretty bad tempered too.

So could this be the legendary Hong Hong? *Not too far off the Google coordinates, and not a bank in sight, but a convenient signage for a guest house (see photo) and the inside of the ground floor is plastered with green Carlsberg advertising (I think, definitely green, could be a Chinese brand). *When you see it you'll surely know.

Good luck, men. Death or glory awaits!

Moth
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2013-11-27%2022.18.00_resized.jpg‎  

Gentlemen, it seems that I may have to retract my recent claims; for in my euphoric state, tumbling down the rabbit hole, I may have made what is known in scientific circles as,"a boo-boo".

There were so many reasons to believe: a vague address, Google coordinates, the trees obscuring the entrance. *The stairs without walls, the second floor location. 10 yuan notes and the women. My God, the women!

And yet so many key elements were wrong.the cabaret (not referenced) , *the lighting (too bright) , and the sand dancing (non existent). This was my red pill / blue pill moment. Do I wake up believing what I chose to believe, or remain in wonderland and see how deep the rabbit hole goes? Ultimately I knew that there was no point trying to bend the spoon; that was impossible. I had to realise that there was no spoon. *And this, my friends, is not Hong Hong.

So where does this leave us? Well, with everything to play for. Hoziwang may yet become the first foreigner to grace the darkest recesses of the playground of our fantasies, and he'll earn my highest praise if he does! *To make amends, I took another recon mission and I think I have found what we're looking for. *Spoiler alert: I was refused entry.

More on this story after this commercial break.

Moth

Xiexie ni

Quote Originally Posted by Meanderer  [View Original Post]
    I was just passing by and read your post. Thank you for the time you spent to write it. I was fascinated by it and I enjoyed reading the detail and how the night progressed. It will be quite a while until I get to China again and I am very envious. It's just what I need to keep persevering with my Chinese.

Thanks again.
    Thank you Meanderer, it's great to get such feedback. I often worry that as I don't go beyond HE and can't provider fields reports that my intel / insights aren't relevant. But as I enjoy living vicariously through this board, any info I can uncover to help other fellas get laid I will continue to share!

Good luck with the Chinese. This game is what is driving my own linguistic development.

Moth

Would I return? Absolutely.
    I was just passing by and read your post. Thank you for the time you spent to write it. I was fascinated by it and I enjoyed reading the detail and how the night progressed. It will be quite a while until I get to China again and I am very envious. It's just what I need to keep persevering with my Chinese.

Thanks again.

Houziwang, thank you, thank you and thank you again. Without these clear directions (which I've snipped but will link to in RoD) I might well have given up on Hong Hong, which I've been dreaming about for over a year. This is the night club I've been waiting for my whole life, and I've returned to my hotel (alone!) a very happy man .
    Well, that is a great post, but I'm quite bummed, LOL. Was planning on being the first foreigner (white guy) to post an inside account from HongHong, but Moth beat me to it. Props!

I think your groundbreaking visit has likely made it easier for the rest of us. Definitely need to get a posse together and check this place out.

If someone can take some street pictures showing the proper entrance to this place, that would be helpful. As Moth suggests, I may have observed people exiting from the fire exit. LOL. In fact I didn't actually see an exit, but only a stream of people and the trikes waiting for them. I suppose we shouldn't all be entering through the fire exit. LOL. Props again!

Bucket List: Hong Hong, done.

Quote Originally Posted by Houziwang  [View Original Post]
    Clear directions to Hong Hong
    Houziwang, thank you, thank you and thank you again. Without these clear directions (which I've snipped but will link to in RoD) I might well have given up on Hong Hong, which I've been dreaming about for over a year. This is the night club I've been waiting for my whole life, and I've returned to my hotel (alone!) a very happy man.

I saved the Google coordinates to my phone a few days ago just in case; and this evening. Yesterday if you're particular- I found myself sexually frustrated and with little Hope of fulfilment. I decided to make the journey to Hong Hong, fully expecting to be turned away, if only to report on location for other brothers. I took the subway from my base in the deep south of Chengdu and arrived at Wenshu Monastery station around 8:30pm and headed west from exit B.

Like many before me I walked straight past the place, far too early for motor cycles, but noticed what I thought tallied with Houziwang's description: not facing the street, up a flight of stairs, no door or wall. I wasn't certain so kept going a little, past a. Makeup shop that two over-made up girls walked out of, and wondered if I should follow. They went past where I expected then to turn in, though my first impressions may have been correct.

The directions could have been clearer, I thought, as I headed behind a traffic barrier in to a courtyard of tea houses and climbed the stairs obscured by trees. To a God-awful, no running water, toilet. Won't go in to detail, but on the way back down the steps I heard nightclub sounds and saw bouncers standing outside the actual staircase across the yard. I thought that the stairs could have better been described as a fire escape. Though God help anyone wanting to use them as such. It was a flimsy metal affair that barely held my weight and was missing a vital section at the hairpin bend. Still, I walked in like I'd been many times before and ignored the puzzled stairs of the bouncers and cleaners. It was only sometime later I realised that I'd *actually* entered via the fire escape. Health and Safety enthusiasts may still wish to heed my warning.

It was a little after nine and about half full. I sat at a small table, all of which had small glass tumblers on them. A host, bouncer and another chap all came over and I thought I was going to be turfed out, but they took my order of two bottles of Bud and brought back my change and all was well. The host helped himself to a glass of my beer which I instantly refilled and toasted him. He offered me a free plate of fruit (melon) and chatted for a bit. Someone else took his place for a while; then a hostess came along and joined in the fun, keeping everyone's glasses topped up and encouraging plenty of drinking. I was planning to make the beers last, as I had little money in my pocket (I was expecting to be turned away, remember) , and as the lights were on I was worried that I'd be out of beer and / or spent up long before the dancing started. During this time, scantily clad girls were being paraded and introduced to the sofa kings. Other than the hostesses in skirt suits, most had numbers that were white, blue or red.

Just before the lights went low, a chap came over with a beer and sat and drank with me. He was tipsy and. Seriously. Fondled me in a way I wouldn't have tolerated anywhere else (no, not cock. Everyone has limits) but chatted away. He later led me by the hand to the prime location where his mates and / or brothers were sitting. There I remained for the night, even when a half hearted attempt to leave at 11pm was flatly refused. I had seen that they had picked a couple of girls to sit with them, including some unnumbered. Plenty of toasting, hugs (from girls and men) ensued and the Bud kept flowing. Beggars, they say, can't be choosers.

The 10 kuai dances I waited for never materialised. Instead, the girls worked their way through a number of erotic dances and a cabaret chap kept singing his songs. Around 12 there was some suggestion of a sing-off, and Moth being a very visible foreigner in this Chinese den on iniquity was dragged up on to the stage and handed a microphone. Not actually having a clue what was going on, I channelled my inner Freddie and let rip with We Will Rock You. They loved it, and I even won a teddy which my hostesses asked if I'd gift her, which I duly did. The numbered angel acted (was?) put out, and I knew if I was playing any sort of game I'd have just missed an open goal, or scored in my own net, or something.

There was more toasting, more hugging, more dancing (well, waving) before the lights went down and I was dragged back to the dancefloor. There was nothing exceptional going on as described in other posts, other than I got all the attention I've ever wanted at a night club. Shoulder rubbing, hand holding, slight grinding, all pretty tame but great fun. Later I spoke to a new girl (her badge number also had the character for "new") and she offered me 1000. I feigned ignorance and she didn't pursue; but then she and others began to parade the room and assemble on the stage for some sort of garland and tiara awards.

By this time my little buddies were well past it and decided to leave. Bills seem to be done on a pay as you go basis so no end of the night shocks. My hostesses kindly put me in a taxi (leaving via the front door rather than the fire escape) and I went home a very happy man.

Damage: 60 Kuai for first two beers. 4kuai tube. 50 kuai taxi back.

Sex: none

Contentment: high.

Would I return? Absolutely.

Tips for other brothers: this is a team sport so go with (Chinese) friends. If like me that's not an option, remember that the beer is not for drinking but for social lubrication. Buy several bottles and as soon as a group of fellas greet you, pour them all a drink and toast in the hope of being invited to join them.

Quote Originally Posted by Straycat  [View Original Post]
    After reading all the posted threads about chengdu, it sounded like prospects for fun would be unrealistic. I was planning to go to shenzhen. Thankfully though, all previous reports on chengdu are inaccurate.I have found the industry in chengdu to be very healthy and vibrant.

This is my first report on this site, so please forgive me not knowing website jargon. I landed in chengdu 3 weeks ago from the US. I bought a bicycle and prowled the streets late at night. Here's the situation:

Pedicab guys are the conduit for one channel for beautiful young ladies. I have personally drilled 2 girls I bought from pedicab drivers in front of the Minshan hotel near downtown. The pedicab guys are very aggressive and will come up to you. Quotes for a girl range in price from 200st to 800LT. A 300rmb ST girl is hot! Mine were 20years old and 22years old. Great face great body nice teeth and shaved, and small breasts, but I look for small breasts on a girl. I paid 500LTfor 20 yr old girl. She told me she got 200rmb from the deal. The 20 year old had an orgasm. I took it really slow with her because she was small and tight. I like 'them thin. So I can try to split them in half. I thought she was faking the orgasm, but she got so wet right before she came and dug her nails into my ass cheeks as she wanted me to go deeper.then came the jungle cry!. It was excellent. Basically you can kiss them on the mouth, suck on their nipples.seems like you can do whatever. She didn't kiss me back though.

She was so young and fresh and pretty. Like a new spring flower, I had about 10 shots of tequila, which I brought from the USA, and when we went to bed she didn't insist on a condom. I'm so stupid. I went for it without protection. I took the risk, so we'll see what happens. I won't do that again.ever!

Both dates didn't give me a BJ, but I didn't ask for it this time. Since I'm so new to chengdu, I wanted to see what they are willing to do naturally- if they don't like to suck, then if I push it, then it won't be good for me either. Tonight 20 year old is coming back for more, and I'm going to push head head down and see what happens..
    Thanks for all the info. I'll be in Chengdu for the next two nights. This thread is way to long and I don't have a paid subscription to pm you. Can you give me the cheat sheet versio as to what areas I should go to, ot better yet a specific place to go to. Perhaps you can pm me even though I can't message you.

Thanks for any help.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Wingman

Anyone want to hang out at the One Way bar? I go there sometimes when I'm in town. It's not for meeting WGs, mainly "normal" women (and married guys looking for lovers, haha). It's very local, and speaking Mandarin is a definite plus. PM me if interested.

Sorry. Typo in my post.

I meant to say."I been finding chengdu very quiet. Is it because of Yanda. Or am I just not looking in the right places?."

Quote Originally Posted by Soccerman  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I would like to ask if anybody knows if chengdu still have good sand dancing clubs around? I m not sure if Hong Hong is still operating or if it is still as wild as reported. Because of national day "yanda".

Also I was wondering if there are other clubs like Hong Hong around where I can go to play around.

Thanks in advance for any info.

I been finding chengdu very quiet. Is it because of hands or m I just not looking in the right places?

Also, if anybody wants to go KTV. Please pm me. I been looking to go with somebody because I don't like to go KTV alone. Thanks.

Sand dancing

Hi,

I would like to ask if anybody knows if chengdu still have good sand dancing clubs around? I m not sure if Hong Hong is still operating or if it is still as wild as reported. Because of national day "yanda".

Also I was wondering if there are other clubs like Hong Hong around where I can go to play around.

Thanks in advance for any info.

I been finding Chengdu very quiet. Is it because of hands or m I just not looking in the right places?

Also, if anybody wants to go KTV. Please pm me. I been looking to go with somebody because I don't like to go KTV alone.

Thanks

Thanks Moth. When I get over there, I will check it out and report back. Cheers.

Yipin Tianxia, towards the north western end of Line 2 subway, has a remarkable concentration of sauna / spa / mps, it seems like every other building is a sextablishment and the rest are hot pot restaurants. I haven't been back to verify availability of services in person so it could all be in my wildest dreams, though I doubt it.

Wenshu Yuan station also had a few contenders. Other than that, take a second look at my earlier posts.

I hope you find what you are looking for, and that you report back.

Moth

Chengdu options

Yipin Tianxia, towards the north western end of Line 2 subway, has a remarkable concentration of sauna / spa / mps, it seems like every other building is a sextablishment and the rest are hot pot restaurants. I haven't been back to verify availability of services in person so it could all be in my wildest dreams, though I doubt it.

Wenshu Yuan station also had a few contenders. Other than that, take a second look at my earlier posts.

I hope you find what you are looking for, and that you report back.

Moth

Spas and Massages in Chengdu?

Hi, I will be going to Chengdu, It seems from the report I read here that Chengdu is not such a good place to go Mongering, massages and spas? Is that right? I will be posted in Chengdu for the next 5 months, starting from Sept. So I am hoping I can find some good massages, Spa places like I did find in Hangzhou on other earlier visits. Can anybody suggest which area has a good concentration of Spas and massages?

Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Houziwang  [View Original Post]
    I went late at night and found the place, but never went in. Initially I walked right past it, but noticed there was a pack of motorcycle riders milled about, like they were looking for fares. On my way back I realized at that hour (11pm) they were certainly waiting for prospective clients to leave HongHong. Sure enough from across the street I could see couples leaving. Here is my recollection. May help you next time:

On the road heading West, HongHong will be on the North side. I recall it is only about 1. 5 blocks or so past a large KTV establishment. The entrance to HongHong is not directly facing the street, so you will not see it. From what I could see you had to walk into the building (no door or wall there) and then take a flight up? Also, the entrance area is obscured by lots of trees planted by the street.

Perhaps a good way of finding the place is to go around peak opening time on a Friday or Saturday and simply try to spot people or couples going there. Spot the foot traffic and follow it. Also be observant for these motos-for-hire as they tend to congregate outside near the entrance. At late hours they are the only activity observable in that vicinity of the street.
    Thanks. I think I saw that place and was suspect. If that is the case it is east of the bridge and the google marker is off by a few 100m.

Posting Limitations