La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: East China - Shanghai

+ Add Report
Page 328 of 962 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 338 378 428 828 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 14422
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica  [View Original Post]
    For all of you that are not familiar with it, the US dating site TINDER has been discovered by working girls everywhere. Fired up my mobile version, accepted every pretty picture I saw and within 30 minutes got two contacts from some beauties that wanted to come to my hotel. One wanted 800 RMB full service including massage, the better looking one wanted 1500. Was just in the mood for a massage and happy ending, so turned both of them down and went looking for a massage place.
    Possibly a wise choice. China is a minefield and you ought to tread carefully in the online P4 P market. There are innumerable cases of bait & switch. That aside, sometimes its LE posing as a cute chick waiting for unsuspecting prey. I know a chap from France who got chatting with a "girl" he supposedly met on WeChat. He got stringed up nice and proper with steamy texts and after a couple of days he arranged to meet the "girl" in his apartment. Unfortunately instead of the girl, 2 cops showed up and marched his ass downtown. Prostitution is illegal in China and has penalties for the buyer as well. But often the law is used to extort money from the victims in exchange for a quick settlement without any records.

Stay safe.

Tinder

For all of you that are not familiar with it, the US dating site TINDER has been discovered by working girls everywhere. Fired up my mobile version, accepted every pretty picture I saw and within 30 minutes got two contacts from some beauties that wanted to come to my hotel. One wanted 800 RMB full service including massage, the better looking one wanted 1500. Was just in the mood for a massage and happy ending, so turned both of them down and went looking for a massage place.

Help needed in Shanghai

Hi friends,

Visiting Shanghai for the 1st time from 26th November to 1st Dec.

Would be grateful for any independent contacts.

Can reciprocate with contacts in India.

Look forward to your PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HangSeng  [View Original Post]
    Haven't posted in some time.

I found a massage parlour near Zhaojiabang road the other night, was a bit bored so I went in. (I can't be more forthcoming with the exact address, it was dark and I'm useless without my glasses).

Was greeted and taken into a room upstairs. Waited for a bit and this one girl came in. She looked decent maybe my age (mid 20's). I didn't get any lineup and I believe no one was really there as it was so late.

Took a shower and laid down on the bed after prep, and me squirming around trying to fit on a bed too short for me. (Interestingly it was just a normal bed with a hole cut in for my face, wasn't sure was to make of it.) Started off with a fairly decent massage then a back rub with hot towels. Then she started locking me all over. Inever had this before so I was just confused and decided to go along with it.

She propped me up on my knees and cleaned me up down below and started locking there too. Honestly never had that done to me before and I'm not really a fan of it. Still went along and wanted to see what was next. Flipped me around and got the lube ready and went to town on my sausage. Pretty good HJ and about 20 minutes in I finally let it out. Another bath and off I was.

Didn't ask her name, wasn't too interested. If I do find the place again I'll probably go back. (Was near some high rise flats and has a neon sign in red saying MASSAGE). Damage - 210rmb.

Last night I went to one of the bard near jing an temple, obvious wg bar but I never went into one. One girl called me in for happy hour and I felt like having a beer. She chatted me up a bit and I bought her a drink. Only saw chinese girls there. Played pool for a bit with her friend then I got a call and had to leave urgently.

I don't think I've seen these bars mentioned on the forum, just Manhattan and Judy etc. Is there any reason why.
    Hi dude.

That kind a Bars are just for drink and sometimes push customers to spend a lot of money. When you offer a drink to the girl, almost overtime you pay a cocktail but there is just coke or sprite inside hers glass.

Sometimes I hat fun in that kind of bar, specially when they were on lulu road. But need be smart and don t let loose to offer drinks to every girls. Almost 7 months before a european had a bill of 15000 rmb, was already high when he arrived, start drink and offer to a dozen of girls. Easy lost control. Need be ready to spend 1500 rmb only with one girl and maybe can receive a BJ there. Pick up only after 3/4 in the morning or need pay to the manager some money. (not few).

Be safety.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthSouth  [View Original Post]
    Cannot believe the lame " I am from Beijing " would get anyone out of a jam as described. Maybe they misheard SG666, and thought he said " I am from Shaollin Temple !!"
    I don't think the I am from Beijing part is the magic word or have any magical effect.

But demonstrating your willingness to go the police may be a deterrent to some scammers.

Some of the thugs have deep connections with local LE, so they might not be afraid of getting police involved.

But there are also common scammers who are still afraid of spending some quality time in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringer5  [View Original Post]
    That's interesting. I went there when it opened, just saw it as legitimate and over-priced. I speculated on this forum that there must be more than I had seen, judging by the rows of expensive cars parked outside all day, every day. Seems you unlocked the secret door, well done.

I know what you mean about Jinqiao. The massage places on that street all want to up-sell for crazy money and the BBS across Yang Gao are pretty low end. There was a good FS sauna hiding in plain sight in a hotel in the heart of expat-land, but it changed to massage about a year ago. About a year ago I went to a massage shop on the corner of Lantian Road (they moved from the rip-off end of Hong Feng) - their prices and service were more realistic than the others. Might be worth a try, at least one of their girls was available for take-out.

Good luck.

Are.
    Yes I remember reading your post about the cars and agree. I wish I had checked shanana my first visit not my last. I may not be going back anytime soon. The massage was good as well.

I had been going to another spa about 2 blocks and two street lights to the north of shanana
    The massage was just a prelude to an he and not good. The girls wants 500 tips for minimal work. As I said I think I could have got it for 200 at shanana. Wish I had one more chance to try.

Hobbit1 strikes again!

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbiest1  [View Original Post]
    Like I have said before. Shanghai = SCAMHAI.
    There is no code of honor in the shittiest city in the world. At every turn the people are there to scam you. I think the entire country is a toilet.
    Stay away!
    Shanghai: "shittiest city in the world".
    Oslo: "the people to be complete assholes.".
    Tijuana: "Fuck you Tijuana and your shitty crooked cops!"..
    Racist, offensive language: "FUCK YOU CHINKS! ASSHOLES!".

Do you think that you may be the problem? You need to take a good hard look at yourself!

No intelligent ISGer gives any credence to your rants (just groans when another of your posts appear), or even respect you in any way at all - especially after you write blatant lies about your background.

Cannot believe the lame " I am from Beijing " would get anyone out of a jam as described. Maybe they misheard SG666, and thought he said " I am from Shaollin Temple !!"

Like I have said before. Shanghai = SCAMHAI.

There is no code of honor in the shittiest city in the world. At every turn the people are there to scam you. I think the entire country is a toilet.

Stay away!

Quote Originally Posted by SG666  [View Original Post]
    Hi Bros,

I always listen about great stories here. Let me share a non as great one.

Some weeks ago it was Thursday night (late) and I decided to go outside my Hotel (OKURA GARDEN) for some action. There was a woman in front of the hotel that point me and offered me to go a girls bar close to the hotel. I KNOW. You never have to accept this street proposals but was to late and I know next to the hotel there were some girls bars. We go into her car and drives for 35 minutes.

The places was a normal massage like others in SH. Nothing special. After some minutes waiting she told me that all girls were busy and we had to go to another place. On that point I was thinking to give up and look for an alternative by myself but the other place was just 2 min walking from the first. It was a horrible KTV In the 5th floor of an industrial building. I KNOW. On that point I was almost starting running on the opposite direction but I don't know why I continued. They bring me to a room and 2 girls appear one requesting me 200 RMB and the other started touching me. I just decided to pay and go on. I spent almos 1 h to arrive here and I was just looking for some action. Even if it was in the worst place even.

The was just a 6. FJ and nothing more to say. When she finished she went out and bring an old Chivas bottle. That's the point where noticed some more than a bad experience was coming. In about one minute 6 guys came into the room requesting me 20.000 RMB for the room and the bottle. Fortunately I have been living in Beijing for a wile and know how to manage that but I guess if this is your first time in China. You are done. What I did? Just pronounce the magic words. "I live in Beijing. I'm not a tourist. I'll call the police. " when they listen the word police and after to speak loud couple of times they decided to open the door and I just scape.

Well. I know I haven't done it well. Never follow anyone in the street. I just want to share with you to remember that principal.

Quote Originally Posted by SamCan  [View Original Post]
    I have really hated my time in Jin Qiao. The massage girls either want 700 tip for an he and settle for about 400 and are truly disappointed. I think one of the reasons is Its a huge Expat community that doesn't know how to monger effectively.

All this time and I missed the SPA right near the Marriott east on the corner.

This SPA is huge and there are usually half dozen expensive cars parked right in front of the place. Finally out of desperation I tried it. I wished I had found it earlier. I went in the place is all marble. I elected for the 90 minute massage for 338. The upgraded room was 438 or so. My expectations were low. I didn't even know if I was getting an he out of this one.

In walks a 23 years old hot chick from Cheng du. She is wearing a white skirt that comes down and barely covers the butt. She proceeds to give a quality massage. Caresses the butt a few times. She is at the head of the massage table so I rub her legs and hold her butt. No stopping me so I go under the underwear, play with her bottom. She didn't want me touching the mei mei but gladly let me rub it through the underwear. She got wet very quickly this way.

Finally on the flip she does a teasing massage all the way round the groin. Finally she smiles and ask if I want her to go further. I say yes, tip is discussed. I started at 300 cause JinQiao sux. She said 500, but I held ground at 300. I think 200 would have worked had I tried. Finish was fun, free roaming of the chest and below the waist as described. After I popped, she got some hot towels and cleaned me up. I was naked and felt like a little baby. We had a good time. She said 20 girls worked there at that moment. I saw the upgraded room. It was a 4 post bed with canope and curtains. She said they massage on it but I think there may be more on that menu. It looks like full service kinda bed but I know where my mind is.

Anyway if stuck in the area, this is probably the best around based on price and tip. I have paid much more for much less there. I would prefer Puxi but if stuck in Pudong, this place will get you through.

SAM.
    That's interesting. I went there when it opened, just saw it as legitimate and over-priced. I speculated on this forum that there must be more than I had seen, judging by the rows of expensive cars parked outside all day, every day. Seems you unlocked the secret door, well done.

I know what you mean about Jinqiao. The massage places on that street all want to up-sell for crazy money and the BBS across Yang Gao are pretty low end. There was a good FS sauna hiding in plain sight in a hotel in the heart of expat-land, but it changed to massage about a year ago. About a year ago I went to a massage shop on the corner of Lantian Road (they moved from the rip-off end of Hong Feng) - their prices and service were more realistic than the others. Might be worth a try, at least one of their girls was available for take-out.

Good luck.

Are.

Pic of 926 from Jiang Li

Here is a pic of #926 from Jiang Li that I wrote about.

Quote Originally Posted by WildWind  [View Original Post]
    Steven at SNG recommended Jiang Li to me for my first sauna experience. I contacted one of the managers (Owen) thru WeChat and asked for recommendation on a girl that does DFK and CIM. He said #086 and sent pics. Quite stunning: tall light-skinned with a big chest. I wanted her to be fresh so we made a reservation for 12:30 (opening time) on a Friday. Got there at 11:45 used the card provided on SNG w / Owen's name on it to get in. At 5th floor reception no one knew about a reservation for #086 and Owen wasn't there. So I changed and was shown to a private waiting room (R17) with 3 lounge chairs and a TV. Outside the staff was vacuuming and getting the place ready. At about 12:30 they got me and I joined a big group (about 20 guys) being herded through a narrow entrance into the super-brightly lit selection room with about 30 girls up on a stage. No sign of 086 but fortunately I had read a good review below of 926 so I quickly grabbed her. They were going like hotcakes.

She's a cute little 19 yo spinner. The room was great with a comfortable bed / mirrors, and big wet room with a table. Since I speak no Chinese I had brought a SNG card that says I like DFK. She said she doesn't do it. The review said she kissed so I was disappointed, but figured by now only the real canines were left on that stage so I said OK. I had also brought cartoon-like drawings I copied from a Jap site that showed anal rimming and BBBJ. She giggled at that but then she leaned down close to my dick and gave it a very careful inspection before saying OK.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 926.jpg‎  

SNG is Shanghai Nightlife Guide. Its a website for mongering in SH. Click the tab for "Girls Sauna Shanghai" then select Jiang Li from the list. Once you open that Jiang Li tab another tab becomes available with pics of the girls by number. Its located on QiXin road about a 20 minute walk south of the Qibao metro stop. Detailed directions and an entry card are on SNG. Long way from central SH but very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by MacTheNight  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the FR now I've got to try. Could you please provide more detail about location?

What is SNG?

Thanks

Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by SG666  [View Original Post]
    Hi Bros,

Some weeks ago it was Thursday night (late) and I decided to go outside my Hotel (OKURA GARDEN) for some action. There was a woman in front of the hotel that point me and offered me to go a girls bar close to the hotel. I KNOW. You never have to accept this street proposals but was to late and I know next to the hotel there were some girls bars. We go into her car and drives for 35 minutes.

The places was a normal massage like others in SH. Nothing special. After some minutes waiting she told me that all girls were busy and we had to go to another place. On that point I was thinking to give up and look for an alternative by myself but the other place was just 2 min walking from the first. It was a horrible KTV In the 5th floor of an industrial building. I KNOW. On that point I was almost starting running on the opposite direction but I don't know why I continued. They bring me to a room and 2 girls appear one requesting me 200 RMB and the other started touching me. I just decided to pay and go on. I spent almos 1 h to arrive here and I was just looking for some action. Even if it was in the worst place even.

The was just a 6. FJ and nothing more to say. When she finished she went out and bring an old Chivas bottle. That's the point where noticed some more than a bad experience was coming. In about one minute 6 guys came into the room requesting me 20.000 RMB for the room and the bottle. Fortunately I have been living in Beijing for a wile and know how to manage that but I guess if this is your first time in China. You are done. What I did? Just pronounce the magic words. "I live in Beijing. I'm not a tourist. I'll call the police. " when they listen the word police and after to speak loud couple of times they decided to open the door and I just scape.

Well. I know I haven't done it well. Never follow anyone in the street. I just want to share with you to remember that principal.
    You know? And the magic words are 'I live in BJ'? If the story is true, the alternative outcome is you wake up in the ally with half your bones broken. Makes you shake your head asking wtf was he thinking. This entire story sounds like you borrowed a page from our friend from Tiajuana.

Bad experience Okura Garden Hotel

Hi Bros,

At least somtimes we can be humorous between the hard work of mongering

May I join in. ?

Gregory.

Quote Originally Posted by Levitian  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha, you made my day!

Lev.

Posting Limitations