Masion Close
"Germany

Thread: East China - Shanghai

+ Add Report
Page 449 of 962 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 459 499 549 949 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 14422
This blog is moderated by Admin

Shanghai / Held hostage | China |

Dutch TV maker undercover.

Here you can see how massage is used to get you ripped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1PePQLFM6Q

Quote Originally Posted by Ikksman  [View Original Post]
    This sort of problem has been reported in this forum on a number of occasions previously. It is not limited to any one sauna or massage place, or city. And typically, they do not take all your money, often just 100 or 200 RMB. It is a risk that you need to take into account when visiting unfamiliar places. Obviously, it is impractical to take your wallet with when having your massage etc.

I suspect the manager just wanted you to pay and leave to get rid of the problem. I wonder what would have happened if you threatened to call the Police. The establishment could not accuse you of having sex there, or they themselves would have been immediately arrested. Of course you have no proof of the theft, but the threat of police might just help.

Another point of interest is that safes in hotel rooms are not safe. Most are easily opened with the right piece of simple equipment. Instances of this are not uncommon. I had a friend who had his laptop stolen out of the safe. The hotel, of course, denied all responsibility and said it was impossible. Credit cards can be secreted in your hotel room in places safer than the safe! I put my laptop in a concealed padded pocket of my large suitcase which has a secure lock and no zip which is able to be cut open with a blade (happened to me in 2011, somewhere during a wonderful flight from Panama-Caracas-Paris-Bangkok-HK).

Actually, having a credit card stolen is no real problem if you have a reputable provider (such as HSBC). Simply cancel the card and authorise the provider to cancel all transactions after a certain date / time. Then use another credit card until you get your new card (usually within 24-48 hours). Be aware that some credit card providers (such as China Merchant Bank) will not provide an immediate replacement and want to post you the new card. So it is important that you have a back up card.

My suggestion is to visit places (and hotels) that have good reputations. In this way you help minimise your risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Mecha Pilot  [View Original Post]
    [ S N I P ] At the locker room I started to put on my clothes. First thing I noticed was that my wallet was in a different pocket. When I got to the counter to pay I noticed I was missing six hundred RMB from my wallet. When I go to any massage place I only take the massage fee plus 400 RMB. I told the manager that her staff had gone through my locker and stole some money. The only thing she kept saying was, did I have a credit card to pay their fee. She was not a bit concerned that someone had gone through my locker, she obviously knew about this happening. Only later did I think about what happened did I get very worried. Why did the thieves not take all my cash? Why did the manager kept insisting I use my credit card? I put a hold on my credit card and changed the pin number just in case. I suggest anyone going here just take enough to cover the massage fee and pay them before going to the lockers. And don't leave anything valuable in the lockers.
    This sort of problem has been reported in this forum on a number of occasions previously. It is not limited to any one sauna or massage place, or city. And typically, they do not take all your money, often just 100 or 200 RMB. It is a risk that you need to take into account when visiting unfamiliar places. Obviously, it is impractical to take your wallet with when having your massage etc.

I suspect the manager just wanted you to pay and leave to get rid of the problem. I wonder what would have happened if you threatened to call the Police. The establishment could not accuse you of having sex there, or they themselves would have been immediately arrested. Of course you have no proof of the theft, but the threat of police might just help.

Another point of interest is that safes in hotel rooms are not safe. Most are easily opened with the right piece of simple equipment. Instances of this are not uncommon. I had a friend who had his laptop stolen out of the safe. The hotel, of course, denied all responsibility and said it was impossible. Credit cards can be secreted in your hotel room in places safer than the safe! I put my laptop in a concealed padded pocket of my large suitcase which has a secure lock and no zip which is able to be cut open with a blade (happened to me in 2011, somewhere during a wonderful flight from Panama-Caracas-Paris-Bangkok-HK).

Actually, having a credit card stolen is no real problem if you have a reputable provider (such as HSBC). Simply cancel the card and authorise the provider to cancel all transactions after a certain date/time. Then use another credit card until you get your new card (usually within 24-48 hours). Be aware that some credit card providers (such as China Merchant Bank) will not provide an immediate replacement and want to post you the new card. So it is important that you have a back up card.

My suggestion is to visit places (and hotels) that have good reputations. In this way you help minimise your risk.

Wondering?

In my 6th year in Shanghai in establishments that provide sexual pleasures for white guys. Never had an issue with thievery. Had some poor performances. Had some over priced sessions. Had some poor chemistry. Never followed a tout. Male or female. Have had many enjoyable sessions. Have had repeats with the same provider. No thievery in any sauna.

Afternoon fun

Hey guys,

Just passing through in Shanghai for 24 hours and I want to have some fun today. I read through most of the stuff but will ask anyway to be sure. Could you tell me where I can go (starting now, I know its early but not in my time zone) to have a nice girl? If anybody can tell me the price and recommend me a place where the girl go full house (anal, facial, etc.) that will be the best! Thanks a lot and have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by Mecha Pilot  [View Original Post]
    More about the warning at the end. First my report. Everytime I am in Shanghai (about once a year for the last 5 years) I go to Si Yuan Massage as the girls are usually at least OK looking, the service is good and the price is not too expensive. This time the girl I got was by far the best looking girl I have ever seen at Si Yuan. Easily a 8 or 9. In the line up she looked pretty. I was a bit worried and I don't normally ask the girl this but I enquired about her age. She said she looked younger than she looked. Her pubic hair down below was very fine and sparse. I would guess she would be no more than 19. She was number 833 in the line up if anyone is interested. Breasts were a good size (C size I think) and shapely.

She washed me thoroughly with soap and then with her tits and mouth. Enthusiastic nuru massage. Pretty good BBBJ and tried to make me come but I knew if I blew my load now that would be over, so I held it. On the bed she did the hot / cold thing and then onto the main deed. Couldn't hold on for long as she was so gorgeous and tight. Everything was good up to this point...
    Mecha Pilot,

Thanks for posting your experience. I am not surprised what happened to you. I am sure as soon as you complain their English gets non existent. I never feel safe putting all my stuff in a locker wallet ect. Especially in China when the staff has a habit of following you around the locker room. I would insist I take my wallet and if they give me problems I would just leave. I always leave my credit card in my hotel room or safe if I have one. If I get that stolen while I am in another country that is a problem.

Warning: Thieves at Si Yuan massage

More about the warning at the end. First my report. Everytime I am in Shanghai (about once a year for the last 5 years) I go to Si Yuan Massage as the girls are usually at least OK looking, the service is good and the price is not too expensive. This time the girl I got was by far the best looking girl I have ever seen at Si Yuan. Easily a 8 or 9. In the line up she looked pretty. I was a bit worried and I don't normally ask the girl this but I enquired about her age. She said she looked younger than she looked. Her pubic hair down below was very fine and sparse. I would guess she would be no more than 19. She was number 833 in the line up if anyone is interested. Breasts were a good size (C size I think) and shapely.

She washed me thoroughly with soap and then with her tits and mouth. Enthusiastic nuru massage. Pretty good BBBJ and tried to make me come but I knew if I blew my load now that would be over, so I held it. On the bed she did the hot / cold thing and then onto the main deed. Couldn't hold on for long as she was so gorgeous and tight. Everything was good up to this point.

At the locker room I started to put on my clothes. First thing I noticed was that my wallet was in a different pocket. When I got to the counter to pay I noticed I was missing six hundred RMB from my wallet. When I go to any massage place I only take the massage fee plus 400 RMB. I told the manager that her staff had gone through my locker and stole some money. The only thing she kept saying was, did I have a credit card to pay their fee. She was not a bit concerned that someone had gone through my locker, she obviously knew about this happening. Only later did I think about what happened did I get very worried. Why did the thieves not take all my cash? Why did the manager kept insisting I use my credit card? I put a hold on my credit card and changed the pin number just in case. I suggest anyone going here just take enough to cover the massage fee and pay them before going to the lockers. And don't leave anything valuable in the lockers.

Thanks Shanghai Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Shanghai Guide  [View Original Post]
    Tang Dynasty and 1066 are owned by the same guy than Jun Hao Sauna etc.
    To the point, informative and up to date so now I know what to do.

Fellow

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Spearsman  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I feel that Hailang is similar to Tang Dynasty and 1066. Hailang may be even more private than those other two sites, and it's certainly clean with quality girls to choose from.
    Tang Dynasty and 1066 are owned by the same guy than Jun Hao Sauna, but both are "better decorated" and more secure. Hailang is opened at least 6 years now, so the facility is not new, compared with the other more "shabby" and they don`t have the "special construction" for avoid customers to be catched with "trouser down". Tang Dynasty opened around 6 month ago, so the facility is new and they have a lot of "borders" to protect the customers. For example you can not get access to the sauna floor without they call the elevator. Inside they have "hidden doors" to the "session rooms", so nearly impossible that anyone can find you in a raid fast enough to avoid you leave the sauna incognito. Both Saunas (1066 and Tang Dynasty) provide lockers in the "session room", so no public shower or public undressing or "group shower". If privacy is important for you, than both should be better than Hailang. But 1066 most time have less girls selection than Jun Hao or Tang Dynasty, so if a big selection is important for you, than better go to Tang Dynasty or Hai Lang. There is another Sauna you can check out if selection is most important point: Hong Song Sauna. They are famous for a huge selection of top girls, but the rate is higher (980 for 60 minutes) and it is said, that the service is very mechanical sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Spearsman  [View Original Post]
    When I was in Shanghai in March 2012, I was able to access both this site (ISG) and the shanghai-nightlife-guide. Com with no problem (and I was staying in a dorm at a government university). However, this can always change in an instant at the whim of the (communist) Chinese government.
    At the moment both sides (www.internationalsexguide.info [url] is not blocked in Mainland China, so should be no problem to check out that pages without VPN when you are in China.

Info is Value

Quote Originally Posted by Five Aces  [View Original Post]
    By this time I have to say sorry to Shanghai Guide for bashing you all the time, but.

For anyone who has been here before or who actually reads this forum it is not the best source of information. Sure he offers a lot of advice but a lot of it is not what someone who knows their way around Shanghai would go for. It tends to be commercial and more expensive. You can do better but you have to hunt for it a bit.
    RTFF, yes I did it backward to March 2013 not only Shanghai but also Beijing and some other cities as well so I am aware of crackdown etc.

'he offers a lot of advice but a lot of it is not what someone who knows their way around Shanghai would go for'

Unfortunately, I am not the one who knows his way around Shanghai because I have never been there and I have only one night so there is no time even to try learning my way.

Overpriced, maybe and I know that. IMHO paying a little bit more and be happy is much better to pay a little less and increase the risk of disappointment.

Criticizing Shanghai Guide is something and providing useful information is something else.

Mighty Spearsman suggestion about Hailang is something that I appreciate and go for, and besides shanghai. Happymassage. Com / massage-yellow-pages / massage-places / and Shanghai Guide site, where else can I find location map of saunas to decide and plan where to go and when to go.

I value any additional suggestion for example about Lotus sauna at Ambassador Hotel which has a good website.

Read the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Persian Fellow  [View Original Post]
    Shanghai Guide advice needed.

First of all, your site is great source of information for guys who never been to Shanghai thanks for that.
    By this time I have to say sorry to Shanghai Guide for bashing you all the time, but.

For anyone who has been here before or who actually reads this forum it is not the best source of information. Sure he offers a lot of advice but a lot of it is not what someone who knows their way around Shanghai would go for. It tends to be commercial and more expensive. You can do better but you have to hunt for it a bit.

Thanks for reply Mighty Spearsman,

By site I mean shanghai-nightlife-guide. Com, is it reachable in China or it is blocked?

I have got most of my information from shanghai-nightlife-guide. Com and on that site there is no mention of Hailang.

The prices in my list are more or less the same as 880 of Hailang so it must be a good choice as well, nevertheless your report is very helpful but it is rather old.

Based on shanghai-nightlife-guide, The Surf Club also provides Red Rope and Nuru Massage. However for me the most important factors are privacy, then cleanness (that I hope comes with luxury) , then quality, thus I think Tang Dynasty and 1066 are the best matches.

So in your valuable opinion is Hailang similar to Tang Dynasty and 1066 for me?

And what is the best time to go to sauna?

Fellow
    When I was in Shanghai in March 2012, I was able to access both this site (ISG) and the shanghai-nightlife-guide. Com with no problem (and I was staying in a dorm at a government university). However, this can always change in an instant at the whim of the (communist) Chinese government.

Hailang Spa was included in shanghai-nightlife-guide. Com two years ago, not sure why it's not on that web site anymore. Maybe another member knows why?

Yes, I feel that Hailang is similar to Tang Dynasty and 1066. Hailang may be even more private than those other two sites, and it's certainly clean with quality girls to choose from.

Best time? Depends on who you ask. Some guys like to go to a place when it first opens for the day, with the idea that the girls are fresh. Others like to go mid-to-late afternoon, once the girls have woken up fully, while some others enjoy being the girl's last (only?) customer of the day. If you arrive later in the evening, some of the girls may not be available, or may be too tired to perform. Early evenings is a good time but the spa might be busy, but that depends on what night of the week it is. As always, YMMV.

My adventures at Beijing Lu

Here is the first of many adventures I had over the last 2 weeks in Shanghai. I will post them all but if I do them together, it will be too long. So anyway, here goes. I was concerned with all the crackdown information but it seems that has not seemed to reach Shanghai.

I arrived at Beijing Lu and was offered "Anmo?" I went upstairs and they sent me a 29-32 year old. She had at least a B-Cup and was well rounded for a Chinese girl. I would give her a 8+. She was definately not fat but a really good body. She immediately welcomed me like her BF. She gave me a hug and pushed my face into her breasts. The massage was good. When I flipped, she stroked the little guy and let me kiss her chest. There was no ask for a tip. I motioned I wanted to screw the titties. We negotiated 200rmb and she took off her shirt the rest of the way. She went to work on me. I was worked up and it was over quickly. Her chest was awesome! She cleaned me and herself up. She laid on the table with me and we talked in Chinese. It was like Girlfriend boy friend. I had a great time and repeated wtih her the next night. She is girl number 2. Well worth the visit.

I went back a week later and was offered another girl. Girl #11. She was pretty but kinda flat upstairs. I would give her a 7. Her massage was excellent and as good as a real place for Massage. Elbow into the back, hard massage and worth the price of admission alone. She started tle light touch and reached under me while I was on my stomach. On the flip, she negotiated a tip. She dropped her top and was quite flat. If you can negotiate the HJ and save money without the top, you would be all right. Her HJ was excellent, slow and excruciating! She took all the time in the world until I exploded. It was good. She took her time and made me enjoy it well. She wanted me to come back but I flew home the next day.

I have good luck at BJ road. I know others have posted less. The girls are pretty, fun and I have yet to be dissapointed.

Sam Can

Still need advice

Thanks for reply Mighty Spearsman,

By site I mean shanghai-nightlife-guide. Com, is it reachable in China or it is blocked?

I have got most of my information from shanghai-nightlife-guide. Com and on that site there is no mention of Hailang.

The prices in my list are more or less the same as 880 of Hailang so it must be a good choice as well, nevertheless your report is very helpful but it is rather old.

Based on shanghai-nightlife-guide, The Surf Club also provides Red Rope and Nuru Massage. However for me the most important factors are privacy, then cleanness (that I hope comes with luxury) , then quality, thus I think Tang Dynasty and 1066 are the best matches.

So in your valuable opinion is Hailang similar to Tang Dynasty and 1066 for me?

And what is the best time to go to sauna?

Fellow

Hi,

First of all, your site is great source of information for guys who never been to Shanghai thanks for that. Is it reachable in China (Shanghai)?

Next week, I will be to Shanghai for only 1 night so there is no time for hit & miss and I need your advice. I am looking for privacy, quality and luxury so money is the last issue and I can't speak a word in Chinese.

Based on reviews of saunas list on your site I have ranked and short listed my options as:

Tang Dynasty.

1066 Sauna.

Smart Hero Sauna.

Dream Water Palace (is it closed?)

Surf Club Sauna.

Fountain Head Sauna.

Is that right? Any other recommendations? Is Manhattan a good alternative or not?

Appreciate your response

Fellow
    IMHO if you're only in town for one night, then try one of the better saunas first, then if you still have energy, then try Manhattan (which is a bar / night club, not a sauna, and can be hit-or-miss).

I had a great experience at Hailang Sauna, including red rope

DIRECTIONS: Hailang is at Zhong Shan Xi Lu 1277.

中山西路1277号海螺大厦.

Here are two posts that I wrote about my 2012 visit there:

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1264678 This post has a copy of the spa's business card, which you can show to any cab driver.

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1264682 A longer field report

Posting Limitations