La Vie en Rose
Masion Close

Thread: East China - Shanghai

+ Add Report
Page 915 of 962 FirstFirst ... 415 815 865 905 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 925 ... LastLast
Results 13,711 to 13,725 of 14422
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Anyone know if the best train station stop to get off at for this is yanchang rd? Many thanks. This forum has been extremely helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by Davidoff Lite
    Stumbled across a new area with a number of BBS. 4 of which are not the regular BBS as they only offer FS and whole package deals ie BBBJ then FJ. The diff with these places are most of the girls are 8 and above. Now comes the deal sealer - RMB150 max per pop. Nothing to negotiate.

So get your pens and paper ready, some might even want to have your GPS ready. These shops line the side of 志丹路 zhidan lu between 甘泉路 ganquanlu and 延长路 yanchanglu.

Stop the cab at the corner of zhidanlu and ganquanlu where there are two hair salons and a handphone shop then walk backwards towards yanchanglu for your window shoppping.

Heting Elite in Hongkou District

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing88
    Nightwing here with another positive report on Heting. This time, thanks to the 198RMB discount from Sacrosa, I had more incentive to check out this place that has been so readily reviewed by our brothers. A couple of points:

1. Does anyone know when the subway is going to be built in front of Heting? Traffic is a pain to and from this place!

2. Aside from that, the place is fantastic. The dressing room is immaculate, as are the showers, the sauna, the plunge pool. I like that the outside of Heting is all black, and that inside, it's another world designed for comfort and relaxation.

3. At 4pm on a Saturday afternoon, girl selection was very impressive, about 15 girls. I picked a short cutie from Yunnan province. Very sexy hair, sultry eyes and 34C cup breasts. Sorry, forgot the number!!!

4. The room was very nice, with a "full" sized mattress, recessed lighting, good temperature controls (we could turn the AC up or down as needed), and even nice music coming from an Aigo unit.

5. Once in the room, we did not follow the normal routine. Yunnan cutie went straight to DFK, BBBJ, and rubbed her puxxx all over my body. We went straight into covered sex in several positions before finishing in a pile of exhausted sweat on the bed.

6. Only afterwards did we cuddle and chat. She got me hard again, and we proceeded with round two in the bed room. So, for those brothers who asked earlier in the forum, you can get two shots at Heting; but I think it also depends if you can hit it off with the girl.

7. With 10 minutes left in the session, Yunnan cutie wanted round 3. I think if we had more time, I could have done a Nightwing first and given up 3 shots in one session!

8. After leaving the room, service at Heting was excellent as well. Had the Shanghai noodle soup, a Sprite and some sweet dessert soup while relaxing in the rest area.

9. Total cost was 600 RMB with the coupon. Very satisfied, and am definitely coming back to this place again!

Nightwing

Nightwing,

Take the #8 line and exit Siping Lu. Its a short walk up Siping Lu to the Sauna. Its a constuction diasater there now but what part of Shanghai isnt right now, lol.

Happy hunting. PC out

Quote Originally Posted by Levitian
    Line 3, Dongbaoxing Road Station, also check: http://www.smartshanghai.com/maps/smsh_metromap.php

Levitian
    Line 8, XiZangBeiLu Station is closer.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanghai Fosho
    What train station is closest to Dong Bao Xing Lu and Zhong Shan Bei Lu?

Many thanks!
    Line 3, Dongbaoxing Road Station, also check: http://www.smartshanghai.com/maps/smsh_metromap.php

Levitian

The Chinese characters I typed didn't show up! Some words from my post are also missing.

Dong Bao Xing Lu has a train station, but I'm not sure of its proximity to the location I describe. Also, Xi Bao Xing Lu also has a bbs strip, but I have not been there yet.

What train station is closest to Dong Bao Xing Lu and Zhong Shan Bei Lu?

Many thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Temujin87
    Hello,

For those of you that want some cheap bbs action, there is a strip of them on Dong Bao Xing Lu and Zhong Shan Bei Lu? . The bbs there offer BBBJ and cim (if you can hide your reaction from the girl) for 100 or less. Best of all, there is 2 semi-classy establishments on? (You can't miss it, it's big, looks nice, inside is empty. With girls sitting in there) that offer bjs for 100. One of them is next to an internet cafe if I remember correctly. The girls actually look good. Good luck convincing them to leave with you, it probably won't work. There are also bbs on adjacent streets available for window shopping.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

MAB Freebies summary

Quote Originally Posted by Mock A Bee
    Ok, just a few words about freebies. A lot has been written already, but this is my 2 fen…

A lot has been discussed about where you find the freebies, such as social networking sites, etc. I am going to attempt to roughly categorize Chinese women based on my experience. Caveat emptor, YMMV.....

Good luck! MAB
    Very good summary. Here is my 2 fen ....
    The easiest to catch is 30+. You can get them from the internet, cafe, restaurants, retail shops & even elevator.

Based on my experience, if they are willing to meet you in your hotel room you will get a 90+% chance to score. Most of them are still in very good shape and usually very willing to please you. Some of these are so hungry for sex and will try to empty your very last drop.

I have also got some 20+ girls who are willing to pay for dinner or drinks. I think this is rare or maybe I was just lucky. Usually I won't allow them to pay bec I know they don't earn much. These girls may rank 5-7 in look but their kindness is rank 10. If you honestly tell them that you just want to sleep with them, some may actually agree.

is anyone into independents?

hello,

i've been a long time lurker. i've finally decided to contribute! i'm abc with very good chinese skills, so am familiar with the local scene.

here is the deal with saunas. most of the good local ones are closed. this includes the one on guang ling si lu with a cheap price of 398(! ) as recommended by a bro several months ago. the other local places that are still open are very very crowded. some local places will refuse foreign guests unless you bring along a chinese friend! many saunas experience "fire checks" by le.

for those of you that want some cheap bbs action, there is a strip of them on dong bao xing lu and zhong shan bei lu? . the bbs there offer bbbj and cim (if you can hide your reaction from the girl) for 100 or less. best of all, there is 2 semi-classy establishments on? (you can't miss it, it's big, looks nice, inside is empty. with girls sitting in there) that offer bjs for 100. one of them is next to an internet cafe if i remember correctly. the girls actually look good. good luck convincing them to leave with you, it probably won't work. there are also bbs on adjacent streets available for window shopping.

another good strip is? and? chi feng road and mi yun road. this is probably shanghai's most famous bbs spot for the locals, besides xiao mu qiao road. bbs line? . they even have uniforms. have fun window shopping. full service for 150-200.

for those of you saying bbs are dying, this is only partly true. just look harder for them. you can find a bbs every other street on shanghai. a good hint is free entries and exits. the bridge provides the perfect lighting for bbs. in fact, the freeway entry/exit in my neighbor are all lined with bbs.

personally, i'm more into independent action. hope some bros can share some phone numbers. i personally know some girls that provides very good service for 700-800 (this is including the late night transportation charge). but they do not speak english.! the locals (by this i mean the local rich) pay these "massage therapists" 260 for 90 minutes. full service can be negotiated when the legitimate play is over, usually anywhere between 600-800, 1000 or so for overnight. sometimes it is hit and miss, but when you come across a girl you like, ? ! personally my best bj and hj came from a massage girl.

that's all for now.

happy hunting.

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here for more information.

Ok, just a few words about freebies. A lot has been written already, but this is my 2 fen…

A lot has been discussed about where you find the freebies, such as social networking sites, etc. I am going to attempt to roughly categorize Chinese women based on my experience. Caveat emptor, YMMV.

Girls under 25yo can be very naive and tend to be more idealistic about finding “Mr. Right” for marriage. These girls are not particularly easy unless they perceive you as marriageable or they just want to experiment and/or have some fun. Look for office girls or party girls in clubs, and I know some of you out there hang out on college campuses. However the vast majority of girls in this group are not particularly sophisticated and often don’t make much money. Expect to pay for everything on a date, though if you don’t mind fast food, these girls can be really cheap dates. These girls are almost never very sophisticated.

Girls between 25-30yo have tremendous pressure to get married and don’t really want to waste their time playing around. Girls in this category often make bad targets because they actually want to give it one last shot at getting married before their “best before 30yo” sell-by date. Expect to pay for everything on a date. Generally not very sophisticated girls in this group.

Women/girls 30-35yo tend to start thinking they have less and less chance at getting married. The older they get the less they dwell on the fact that in China they are considered over the hill as far as marriage goes, and they tend to get back into the game more for the physical aspect of sex or companionship/TLC. These girls can still be very physically attractive with nice skin tone, pert breasts (this is why I like relatively skinny girls with small breasts, they tend to have better breasts as they age, less mass to sag!), and many can afford to spend money on makeup and nice clothes to keep their appearances up. There are many married ones in this group, who if they married young can be bored out of their mind! Many have a child, and/or their husbands neglect to spend much time with them or travel a lot for work etc. Many in this group are professionals themselves and simply can’t find the time to find a good husband. Plus they know their husbands are probably having their fun too. This is a prime target age group for finding f**k buddies. I like this group because the really sweet ones want to contribute and will actually start thinking of you as a “friend” but not quite boyfriend. They will start to offer to pay for meals and give you little gifts and actually say “thank you” for such a lovely evening out (awe! Isn’t that sweet?). There are women (many are career professionals) in this category who may actually entertain the idea of paying for a duck, which apparently is a fairly popular activity in Shanghai (sorry don’t know much about the duck scene).

Women 35yo and older have mostly given up on marriage (however not necessarily completely given up, they just know it is a long shot) but will entertain the idea of a companion and/or f**k buddy. Unfortunately there are fewer and fewer attractive ones beyond 35yo (don’t get me wrong, there are hotties in this group to be found). There are plenty of MILF’s, divorcees, bored housewives, etc. who could use a good hard f**k in this group. Many of them have husbands who frequent BBS’s, saunas, KTV’s, have Er nai (second wives), freebies, etc. (hey wait a minute, this sounds like guys who read ISG!). Basically they have husbands who behave badly (hell, they probably read ISG or the Chinese equivalent!). Women in this group often have buying power and may offer to pay for the cost of going out, or they may even give you nice or thoughtful gifts. Women in this category would rather go out with a thoughtful companion (they miss the TLC) rather than just paying for a duck.

Good luck! MAB
    Very nice summary.But how important is Chinese skills for women in their 30s? Also, where do you meet these girls, on the Internet mostly?

First red rope

Thanks to the forum I went to experience my first red rope experience. I was in Pudong, but decided to take the taxi to 500 Wuzhong Lu. Along the ride, I was impressed at how modern the architecture of Shanghai is. At the end of the ride I was impressed by how many BBS appear along this street. I went in and self-showered, avoided the guy who spoke no English but wanted to scrub my skin off. Tried a luke-warm hot pool (hope i didn't catch anything there). Then got into japanese pajamas and went up to watch t.v. About 5 minutes later a line-up of 10 girls appeared. I chose the best looker out of my line up. #205 from Chongqing. She was 23 and had a little fat on tummy and ass, but was still nice looking. She had a green tag, meaning less experienced. The red tags were definitely older looking, but should have better skills. My girl had mad skills in the BBBJ, but was clumsy in the red rope technique. O.K. it is more like a silk cloth and she used it to perform an upside down BBBJ. Slowly twisting herself around and then letting go to spin rapidly. Despite the awkwardness, it felt good. I popped once then, rested up, and got a second BBBJ and covered FS for a second pop. For 598RMB it was a good experience. The room could have been nicer and it got rather warm and we didn't have individual control of the AC. Another minor annoyance was the noise of a drunk guy screaming (singing?) at the KTV upstairs was the best thing to put me in the mood. The taxi was 57 going and 87 returning. No traffic either way, so I don't understand the difference in price.

Congen spa

went to this chain in the new century pudong area and found it was just veggie (they don't play with meat).

it was 300 rmb for a 90 min very good massage, but no happy ending. the therapist was shocked that i had my clothes off when she entered the room and quickly had me dress into shorts.

oh well, just tftt.

A lot has been discussed about where you find the freebies, such as social networking sites, etc. I am going to attempt to roughly categorize Chinese women based on my experience. Caveat emptor, YMMV.

Girls under 25yo can be very naive and tend to be more idealistic about finding “Mr. Right” for marriage. These girls are not particularly easy unless they perceive you as marriageable or they just want to experiment and/or have some fun. Look for office girls or party girls in clubs, and I know some of you out there hang out on college campuses. However the vast majority of girls in this group are not particularly sophisticated and often don’t make much money. Expect to pay for everything on a date, though if you don’t mind fast food, these girls can be really cheap dates. These girls are almost never very sophisticated.

Girls between 25-30yo have tremendous pressure to get married and don’t really want to waste their time playing around. Girls in this category often make bad targets because they actually want to give it one last shot at getting married before their “best before 30yo” sell-by date. Expect to pay for everything on a date. Generally not very sophisticated girls in this group.

Women/girls 30-35yo tend to start thinking they have less and less chance at getting married. The older they get the less they dwell on the fact that in China they are considered over the hill as far as marriage goes, and they tend to get back into the game more for the physical aspect of sex or companionship/TLC. These girls can still be very physically attractive with nice skin tone, pert breasts (this is why I like relatively skinny girls with small breasts, they tend to have better breasts as they age, less mass to sag!), and many can afford to spend money on makeup and nice clothes to keep their appearances up. There are many married ones in this group, who if they married young can be bored out of their mind! Many have a child, and/or their husbands neglect to spend much time with them or travel a lot for work etc. Many in this group are professionals themselves and simply can’t find the time to find a good husband. Plus they know their husbands are probably having their fun too. This is a prime target age group for finding f**k buddies. I like this group because the really sweet ones want to contribute and will actually start thinking of you as a “friend” but not quite boyfriend. They will start to offer to pay for meals and give you little gifts and actually say “thank you” for such a lovely evening out (awe! Isn’t that sweet?). There are women (many are career professionals) in this category who may actually entertain the idea of paying for a duck, which apparently is a fairly popular activity in Shanghai (sorry don’t know much about the duck scene).

Women 35yo and older have mostly given up on marriage (however not necessarily completely given up, they just know it is a long shot) but will entertain the idea of a companion and/or f**k buddy. Unfortunately there are fewer and fewer attractive ones beyond 35yo (don’t get me wrong, there are hotties in this group to be found). There are plenty of MILF’s, divorcees, bored housewives, etc. who could use a good hard f**k in this group. Many of them have husbands who frequent BBS’s, saunas, KTV’s, have Er nai (second wives), freebies, etc. (hey wait a minute, this sounds like guys who read ISG!). Basically they have husbands who behave badly (hell, they probably read ISG or the Chinese equivalent!). Women in this group often have buying power and may offer to pay for the cost of going out, or they may even give you nice or thoughtful gifts. Women in this category would rather go out with a thoughtful companion (they miss the TLC) rather than just paying for a duck.

Good luck! MAB
    MAB,

My sentiments exactly about the age groups. I generally stay away from the married ones though. All you need is some jealous local powerful husband finding out you have been doing his wife even if he is out doing it every night. The wrong guy can make your life very difficult in China and with enough power can even make sure you cannot get a visa.

Just my POV.

OAH

freebies categorized

Good luck! MAB

Heting

Quote Originally Posted by FernandoAlonso
    Nw,

Great report, you lucky one. I had a time expander when I went there, very mechanical, only trying to get the second 45 minutes (they charge in theory 300 for 45 min but wonder if anybody ever got that). On the coupon, the afternoon is always 600 and the coupon is in the evening taking away the 198 "shower" fee, so your coupon was taken away for no exchange.

FA
    Next time I go there, I'll check if I can get the coupon back. But, for the experience I had, the extra 198 they got was worth it!

Nightwing

Quote Originally Posted by OldAsiaHand
    First it was the BJ Factory, now The Village, what about Happy Town? I have fond memories of the BBS with the spiral staircase and the 100 RMB BBBJCIM joint on the strip. Is Happy Town still in operation? I do remember heavy LE presence there during my last visit. The BBS would shut the doors when LE came through and open again when they were gone. A real cat and mouse game.

Current status?

OAH
    OAH,

Yes, I am sorry too! As neighborhoods get gentrified, they push out the BBS's. You have to go further out now. The 2010 Shanghai Expo is partly to blame as well of course.

Have not checked out much lately.

There used to be a lot of BBS's in my neighborhood, but they are being shut down now.

Unfortunately and fortunately, saunas and freebies remain some of the few best safe bets for service reliability and avoiding LE.

TRL is a complete rip off now, and there are few other good substitutes available.

Hey! why do you need to visit BBS's up here in Shanghai? You can still mostly play all you want for way cheaper in Dongguan!

MAB

Posting Limitations