"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 483 of 844 FirstFirst ... 383 433 473 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 493 533 583 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 12651
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    I spent the weekend in HK and visited Neptune II on Sunday. An Asian guy was in front of me and the guy on the door said he had to pay HK150 to enter whereas I got in free. I agree it's wrong but that goes on everywhere in the world.

I visit 2-3 times a year and was disappointed with the quality of girls at Neptune this Sunday. A lot older than previous visits. Still had a lot of fun at New Makati. Crazy sexy Indo's, especially a little cutie called Lily.

Enjoyed first visit to Forest as well on Sunday. A lot of good looking 18-25 year old Filipinos going off.

Macau vs Hong Kong

By saying that some of the 141 girls are comparable to macau sauna girls in terms of beauty etc does that mean in macau saunas you are less likely to find a larger spread of girls with the same level of beauty as on 141 which my instinct is telling me yes? Or does it mean that in macau you would find an equal proportion of girls as nice as the higher priced 141 girls? Basically I am trying to figure out if you can find a high percentage of girls in Macau saunas that are as high in quality ie looks as on 141? For some reason I feel that

On 141 there are far more beauties than in Macau saunas. Please can someone set me right on this. Thanks alot when referrring to 141 I mean those girls priced between 700 to 1800 ie the nicest ones as compared to Macau.

This is addressed to the debate about Asians being charged for entry into Makati.

It is a standard charge applied to men who have Asian looks. Inc Chinese, Indian, pakistani, bangladeshi etc etc etc.

It is also applies to men (usually) who have dark skin. And always applies to visiting Navy (most of these guys are caucasian)

There are two primary reasons why there is a cover charge.

1) because Management considers this group of people spend little money in the bars

2) WL's in wanchai bars have a preference for European type looking men.

And this charge applies for most of the W / L bars. Makati, J-Forest, Neptune, Boracay, Traffic, Escape etc.

And as an Indonesian woman. I am always charged an entry fee to enter a club in Indonesia, whereas Caucasian guys get free admission. And the reason is that many Indonesians have little money to spend in a bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Web Connect  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I figure the long trip and high cost of transportation would turn a lot of the girls off to go all the way out to the airport.

If anyone knows a TST, Jordan or where ever girl that is ok to venture out to the Regal, please PM me if you don't feel comfortable posting her info on the public forum.

Yes I am willing to pay her extra for her transportation if I decide on her.
    You can send me a PM.

===============================================

Greetings Chantik,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Antibiotics

Agreed! This is one of the reasons why any disease especially bacterial infection is so widespread in HK / China etc. When people are sick they go to the hospital for the IV drip, in which the doctor injects some antibiotics into the IV bag. Therefore, most of the bacteria, if not eradicated come back with a vengance and become resistant and harder to get rid of. Imagine everyone around China and Hong Kong with populations of 1. 4 billion and more living in close proximity, it just explodes the problem further. As a result, make sure you take your full course of at least 4-5 days or antibiotics to make sure your symptoms are eradicated before you stop.

This is also the leading reason why there are so many cases of Tuberculosis (aka:TB) in China. Once you have TB you will be quarantined in your country for at least 9 months with constant cocktails of several antibiotics which might cure you, so it's better to just be safe and stay healthy. Now there are cases of super TB in which the bacteria cannot be killed by any known antibiotics; as a result, you pretty much are screwed.

Also be warned that China Govt. Will cover up lots of these diseases and incidences as not to cause widespread fear and instability- as they did with SARS back in 2003, in which I was actually in China and HK when the first cases were discovered in Guangzhou.

So play it safe and stay healthy. That's my only advice.

AsnDragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Random932  [View Original Post]
    One dose of any antibiotic isn't enough to wipe out an infection nor is it enough to help the immune system enough to do its job. All you do is kill some of the bacteria that are most susceptible to that antibiotic, and the rest will have varying degrees of resistance to it. Subsequent generations of the bacteria will overall be more resistant to the antibiotic.

By taking a full course, you keep the infection down enough for your own immune system to finish the job. The key is that the infection has to be fully wiped out. Doing a partial job is just grooming the bacteria to be resistant.

Quote Originally Posted by MauiDude  [View Original Post]
    I would be afraid of building up too much resistance?

Don't know? It may mask the std long enough to get stronger?
    One dose of any antibiotic isn't enough to wipe out an infection nor is it enough to help the immune system enough to do its job. All you do is kill some of the bacteria that are most susceptible to that antibiotic, and the rest will have varying degrees of resistance to it. Subsequent generations of the bacteria will overall be more resistant to the antibiotic.

By taking a full course, you keep the infection down enough for your own immune system to finish the job. The key is that the infection has to be fully wiped out. Doing a partial job is just grooming the bacteria to be resistant.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Natty Bumpo  [View Original Post]
    1. I have had no problem booking a session. The manager at the other end may have a huge Chinese accent, but that is all. Most Chinese girls do not speak English either in a Macau Sauna or 141 hotel reservation. I wish they did or I spoke Mandarin, but the girls know what to do. Treat them well and you will get what you came for. 141 gals – straight sex: soapy shower, BBBJ, and a shag. Macau Sauna girls – PSE: soapy shower, body massage, anal rim job, fire & ice BBBJ and a shag.

2. High price: Are you referring to the 700hk to 900hk range or the 1700hk to 1800hk range? I usually select Chinese girls from the 700hk to 900hk level when I use the 141 service. I have had some great times and some ok times. I never had a bad time so far. Most photos are photo shopped, but you should be able to recognize the girl from her photo. If not, you can decline the service and walk away. Some of these girls are comparable in looks to Macau sauna girls, but the service in the saunas is a superior PSE and I usually spend 4 hours in a suana. Think of the Macau Saunas as city clubs for men where you can relax, have some food and drink, get a thigh massage and a shag. The 141 1700hk to 1800hk range is usually reserved for Korean and Japanese girls.

Last time I was in HKG, on my last day of my 45 day 2011 Asian trip, I decided to try a Japanese 141 girl (1700hk). The girl looked better in person than her photo spread and had a great personality. She was my first Japanese girl. She won't be my last. Was it worth 1700hk? That is a lot of money for 1 hour, but I felt the experience of being pampered by her was worth it. Personality 10. Looks 8. Body 9. Pussy 9. Service (not PSE) 8. She spoke a little English.

I personally prefer the Macau saunas like Rio and East over the 141 experience. Seeing a lineup of 40 – 50 girls and picking who you like is great, and the sessions are pretty much guaranteed, but the prices are very high. In Hong Kong the 141 hotel reservation system is a good way to go. Remember there are competitive alternatives like 37 Dundas (much cheaper, very PSE, but girls generally not as good looking) , and Chinese FL's on Mody Street (500hk, good service, but slightly less attractive).
    Great info! Ramher

Quote Originally Posted by Mohab  [View Original Post]
    if I visited macau are the Chinese girls in the saunas there comparable to the high end priced girls on 141?
    Just a small clarification from my previous response. In the super model category at Rio Sauna (2100hk) you will find some of the best looking girls available in either HKG or Macau. There are some beautiful 141 hotel reservation girls in Hong Kong to be sure, but Macau is Chinese paradise. Go, but be sure to bring your Capital One credit card. Paradise comes at a price.

One pill? Afer?

Quote Originally Posted by Bearsk  [View Original Post]
    Which STD were your trying to treat or prevent with cipro? One pill totally ineffective against anything.
    I would be afraid of building up too much resistance?

Don't know? It may mask the std long enough to get stronger?

Chinese Girls and other high priced beauties

Quote Originally Posted by Mohab  [View Original Post]
    [1] For someone who only speaks english what would be my chances on 141 for hotel bookings and overnites?

[2] Are the high priced beauties that you see on 141 really as attractive in reality and if I visited macau are the Chinese girls in the saunas there comparable to the high end priced girls on 141?
    1. I have had no problem booking a session. The manager at the other end may have a huge Chinese accent, but that is all. Most Chinese girls do not speak English either in a Macau Sauna or 141 hotel reservation. I wish they did or I spoke Mandarin, but the girls know what to do. Treat them well and you will get what you came for. 141 gals – straight sex: soapy shower, BBBJ, and a shag. Macau Sauna girls – PSE: soapy shower, body massage, anal rim job, fire & ice BBBJ and a shag.

2. High price: Are you referring to the 700hk to 900hk range or the 1700hk to 1800hk range? I usually select Chinese girls from the 700hk to 900hk level when I use the 141 service. I have had some great times and some ok times. I never had a bad time so far. Most photos are photo shopped, but you should be able to recognize the girl from her photo. If not, you can decline the service and walk away. Some of these girls are comparable in looks to Macau sauna girls, but the service in the saunas is a superior PSE and I usually spend 4 hours in a suana. Think of the Macau Saunas as city clubs for men where you can relax, have some food and drink, get a thigh massage and a shag. The 141 1700hk to 1800hk range is usually reserved for Korean and Japanese girls.

Last time I was in HKG, on my last day of my 45 day 2011 Asian trip, I decided to try a Japanese 141 girl (1700hk). The girl looked better in person than her photo spread and had a great personality. She was my first Japanese girl. She won't be my last. Was it worth 1700hk? That is a lot of money for 1 hour, but I felt the experience of being pampered by her was worth it. Personality 10. Looks 8. Body 9. Pussy 9. Service (not PSE) 8. She spoke a little English.

I personally prefer the Macau saunas like Rio and East over the 141 experience. Seeing a lineup of 40 – 50 girls and picking who you like is great, and the sessions are pretty much guaranteed, but the prices are very high. In Hong Kong the 141 hotel reservation system is a good way to go. Remember there are competitive alternatives like 37 Dundas (much cheaper, very PSE, but girls generally not as good looking) , and Chinese FL's on Mody Street (500hk, good service, but slightly less attractive).

Advice needed

For someone who only speaks english what would be my chances on 141 for hotel bookings and overnites?

Are the high priced beauties that you see on 141 really as attractive in reality and if I visited macau are the Chinese girls in the saunas there comparable to the high end priced girls on 141?

Is there anywhere on the net where I can get pictures of the girls as on 141 but for the macau saunas to give me a better idea of the macau scene? Thanks for all help

Hong Kong Summary

Alright, the other week I had to pop into Hong Kong for a short trip, and I tried to make the most of it. I was staying in Sheung Wan, so I did some research on the usual suspect websites, but I think I like Miss148 for the description of services better, to be honest.

Anyway, I visit Miss Gold in Sheung Wan the first night, and she was busy. So, I go take a walk around and get a bite to eat. Then grab a beer on the trot and make my way back. She's available! Yay! Victory!

First thing that struck me, was that she was a decent looking girl, not particularly young, maybe a bit chubbier than I thought she would be, but not bad looking at all. So, the game is still on.

She walks me in, and she has a sign on the wall with the pricing, and the description in Traditional Chinese. If you can't read, then at least with the description off the website, you can draw the mental parallel.

We strip down, and hop in the shower, she gives me a pretty quick wash, which was nice but kind of brief, and then we get down to business.

We go to the bed, and she gives me a pretty skilled BBBJ, and then gets down and works the balls for a bit, and then back into her mouth. I was tempted to just blow and go, but I figured that I needed to test drive the pussy.

She slides on a hat then gets up and starts sinking herself down, cowgirl style, and we work at that a bit before switching to doggy, and finally to Mish to finish up.

$400 HKD and a short walk back to my hotel, I turned on the teley for a bit of Bundesliga action, and sleep.

Second day, I had a bit of business to take care of, and then I did some shopping, so I didn't get into any mischief in the afternoon. That night? I made my way over to Wanchai, and had a few beers at Joe Bananas, and watched a football match and chatted to some people before heading down to Neptune II. I made my way in and before I finished my first beer, I was approached by a sexy Indonesian girl who was pretty straight up. $1000 HKD, sex all night, BBBJ, covered sex, good time, etc.

I looked around, and didn't really see anything else looking that good, so I went for it. She was all over me in the taxi, and I figured that I've picked correctly. She did not disappoint at the hotel, and we had 4 pops that night / next morning, and she left me around 9am or so.

Would definitely repeat with her.

Third day, I wanted to go out and try one of the girls in Wanchai from Miss148, so I made my way out there in the late afternoon for a bit of excitement. I get to where she is, and she's busy. I planned for this, and had another girl in the building scoped out, but she was busy as well. [CodeWord140] it. I go for a little walk, and head into McDonalds for a sundae to kill some time. Come back 40 minutes later, and they're still fucking busy! Right. Off I go, I walk down to a knocking shop between these girls and 37 Dundas. I make my way to the knocking shop, and they've been closed by Hong kong police. Oh, right then. I guess its 37 Dundas.

Now, I've never been to 37 Dundas before, for some reason, which makes me kind of angry with myself, because my hotel on my last trip was right down the road from it!

Anyway, they bring in the first lineup, and I ask for the second. I pick a nice looking girl with a pair of fake tits from Shenzen, which is nice, because I speak functional Mandarin. So, she gives me a good wash, and starts blowing me in the shower. Finally she leads me over to the bed, kisses me all over, eats my asshole (love that!) , and then gives me a really top barebackblowjob to cuminmouth. We talked for a while, with me stumbling all over my words, and then start to go for a second round, but the phone rings. And I got to meet a friend for dinner. So I can't stay and continue on.

Later that night, I was back in Wanchai. I was going to go with that Indonesian girl again as my default girl, but time conspired against me. I was out having drinks with a guy that I met in Joe Bananas the night before.

So, we go from Joe Bananas, to Traffik (nothing good in there but the band that night) , to Neptune II. To the late late night place down the street. I see a nice Thai girl. She's about 30, and quite nice.

I take her home. Fantastic service, as you expect with a Thai girl, and it was the same price / deal as the Indonesian girl from the night before. BBBJ, covered sex, $1000 HKD all night. This girl stayed until almost noon, when I had to check out, and we had a nice session in the morning.

Which STD were your trying to treat or prevent with cipro? One pill totally ineffective against anything.

Quote Originally Posted by IWannaEatBeaver  [View Original Post]
    I always pop a cipro (antibiotic) after a session just to be on the safe side.

Summary of Services

so i was in hk last week and decided to try out three services generally available in hk: hotel walk-in. 141 walk-up, and ktv. below are my experiences.

hotel walk-in.

used ******. com to find some attractive options. no need to plan ahead as the girls and their numbers change frequently. best bet is to check the day of or maybe a day before. call the number and ask if "name" is available at a certain time. they appear to prefer to speak mandarin but can also communicate by sms although i think some may just hang up if you only speak english. once you find a girl who is available they will tell you to go to a certain hotel and call them again. upon arrival you call and they either ask you to wait or tell you a room number to go to. sms is again an option here for those who cannot speak mandarin. it feels odd to just walk in to a hotel randomly, especially if you don't know the layout, but i'm fairly certain management knows what is going on so nobody asks questions. just go to the room and knock / ring. the girl will open the door and you should quickly enter. once in the room, you have a moment to decide if you like the girl or not. my experience is that the girl has very little or nothing to do with the pictures on the website, but that is only my experience from just a couple tries and maybe others are better. if you do not like the girl, just turn around and walk out and try another number and do everything all over again. if the girl is ok, tell her so and she will call the pimp to let him know to start the clock which apparently ranges from 30 to 45 minutes depending on the provider. quickly take a shower (note the large quantity of towels and toiletry packages that indicates that the staff is in on it). the service then proceeds like normal followed by another wash and then payment.

honestly i was not impressed by the hotel option at all. it takes a far larger commitment from me to go to a location with just one sight-unseen girl and then you may end up waiting regardless of what appointment you made. these girls are heavily used and show it. also, don't get swept up by the photos, the rooms are dark and dingy (drapes pulled fully closed) and the girls range from 5-7 on a scale up to 10. the only positive is that these girls are younger with better bodies, but their faces and attitude are miserable.

ktv.

i tried 37 dundas (two locations next door to each other, both with the same services) and k pressure. at these locations, you walk up and are immediately shown to a small ktv room where the lighting is horrible where everything is dark but an overly bright tv. a cheap drink is given to you and then girls are shown to you in small groups (37 dundas) or individually (k pressure). you have every right to reject the girls and should, if you can, tell the mamasan what you are looking for. for the most part, these girls are worse than average and would rate maybe a 3-5 with most well over 30 and if they are under 20 then they surely only rate a 3. it is possible to leave without picking a girl and no one will give you a hard time, they won't smile like they did when you arrived, but you won't be taken to the cleaners either. so you pick the girl and she brings you to the hotel section where you pay for a room (separate charge). in the room you get the standard soapy and service just like any other asian massage place. afterwards she will lead you out to pay the cashier when you are done. upon exiting the mamasan will ask how the service was and you can reply honestly and they will address any deficiencies with the girl (but no discount).

141 walk-up.

in my mind, these are the best bets and a good value. first off, use ******. com to identify which buildings in an area have multiple girls. that way, if the one you are looking for is busy, you just go next door. the entrances to these places can be somewhat hard to find, not very difficult, but can be a little hit and miss so do your map searches ahead of time so you know where to go and what to look for. usually the busier buildings have whole floors dedicated to these girls and those floors stand out by a lot of neon lighting and signage along with the girls photos (faces are blurred out). it's very easy to figure out which apartments are working girls and which are residents. if you wonder, you are probably at the wrong door. the doors typically have either a "welcome" or "come back later" sign so you know whether she is busy or not. if the metal gates are closed, then she is completely out and not available. note that they all have minicams stuck on the ceilings so they can see you walking the hallways. so sometimes the door will just open and the girl will ask you to go in whether or not you have knocked. just pick a girl you like based on the photos as these are actually quite accurate. the pricing is typically all the same too. once in, you soapy, massage, etc just like normal. these girls ranges from 3-8 in my opinion. however, since they appear to be self-employed, they are typically much more interested in getting repeat business so their services are much higher quality and they are not watching the clock.

overall, i prefer 141 walk-ups as there are more variety, options if the girl i want is busy, and the girls are more eager to please. plus the price is the lowest of the bunch. the youngest girls are the hotel walk-in ones but they also have the least skills and most "i don't do that" which is a real mood killer. all the girls are heavily used as you are paying wal-mart prices after all. if you want cheap and high quality, i suggest you go to shanghai where the pickings are much better.

Bars

I haven't been in these pits of Wanchai since the days of the Big Apple, but I doubt it is any different today, some 17 years on.

Many a fools have married unwed mothers from the PI, they met there. Some have been picked by the HK equivalent of the DEA for possession. Others have been arrested, charged, convicted for disorderly conduct, brawls and whatnot. All White.

If you ask me, I'd take discriminated against, anyday.

Posting Limitations