"Germany
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 534 of 844 FirstFirst ... 34 434 484 524 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 544 584 634 ... LastLast
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 12659
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Fillis,

If you have some photo pl post.

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver 0205  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

Was on Friday night out with some philipino friends working in my hotel. Started at Traffik, which was at midnight still quite empty, so we went to Neptune III and after that to Escape. Next to the well know faces there was a Philipina which I saw some weeks before, but didn't spoke with her, because on that night I was only there for drinking. Nevertheless she remembered me and we started to chat a little bit. Unfortunately she was already approached by another guy who left no doubts that he want her for that night.

Fortunately my friends started to speak with her and convinced here to stay with us. So she did and we had a fun night. Spent some hours in Escape and finalized the night in Amazonia. At around 3:30 we went to my hotel. Just from the face I would give her a 9, being close at 10 already. She has quite short hairs and last night and ther time I saw her before she was always weraing Tank Tops. When I saw her body I also would rate her at least a 8, but only a 2 for the nearly non existing boobs. The push up she was wearing did really a good job. Sex was really good, she was quite activ and performed good skills. Next morning we did it one more round and she left the hotel at around 1pm. Damage: 1. 000 HKD.

Was yesterday there again, but couldn't find her. I went to Traffik to have a look, but no success. Just when I wanted to leave, police came in and raided the bar. As far as I could see all girls were legal there. Didn't look an further and left home.

Quote Originally Posted by Bondo500  [View Original Post]
    Will be in HK only one night. Likely will ditch my coworkers by 10pm. How late is K-Pressure and 37 Dundas open? Thanks for the help guys
    Not sure of the exact closing time, but I've gone to 37 Dundas twice at around 10:30. 10:45 pm (2230 h and 2245 h) each time and was able to have full sessions both times with no problems. My guess would be that both places are open at least until 12 Midnight.

Another option would be the 141/161 girls, many of whom are open for customers after 12 midnight. Some are even available for an all-night session. 2300 h. 0700 h for 800 HK dollars, which could end up being cheaper than staying alone in a regular hotel. Has anyone ever gone this route?

Cute Philipina in Escape

Hello,

Was on Friday night out with some philipino friends working in my hotel. Started at Traffik, which was at midnight still quite empty, so we went to Neptune III and after that to Escape. Next to the well know faces there was a Philipina which I saw some weeks before, but didn't spoke with her, because on that night I was only there for drinking. Nevertheless she remembered me and we started to chat a little bit. Unfortunately she was already approached by another guy who left no doubts that he want her for that night.

Fortunately my friends started to speak with her and convinced here to stay with us. So she did and we had a fun night. Spent some hours in Escape and finalized the night in Amazonia. At around 3:30 we went to my hotel. Just from the face I would give her a 9, being close at 10 already. She has quite short hairs and last night and ther time I saw her before she was always weraing Tank Tops. When I saw her body I also would rate her at least a 8, but only a 2 for the nearly non existing boobs. The push up she was wearing did really a good job. Sex was really good, she was quite activ and performed good skills. Next morning we did it one more round and she left the hotel at around 1pm. Damage: 1. 000 HKD.

Was yesterday there again, but couldn't find her. I went to Traffik to have a look, but no success. Just when I wanted to leave, police came in and raided the bar. As far as I could see all girls were legal there. Didn't look an further and left home.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik99  [View Original Post]
    I have tried the 141 site's few times. Most of the times the girls have been much nicer on the web than in real life.

I also tried one of the Japanese superstars for 1500HKD and when I showed up at her hotel room it was not even close to the pics. I guess if you are willing to walk away it's not so much a problem but it might waste a lot of your time.
    My rule of thumb for 141 reservations is if I can recognize the girl when she opens her door, I. E. That is she looks at least 75% as good as her photo, then I will walk in. Otherwise I will politely decline unless the girl is very good looking. I am not talking about a walkup so I expect a certain standard of quality. I have not had to walk away yet.

But performance is another matter. My experience with the hotel reservation girls has been that service is ok to good, but not outstanding. Most times I get better sex from a girl I have had a few drinks with and picked up in a bar. I have always received PSE in 37 Dundas. So for me, a 141 reservation is more about the adventure of knocking on an unknown hotel room door, knowing a young girl who I have never met will open up and invite me in for sex, and never knowing exactly what I will experience once inside. Talk about cold calling. I usually book only one or two reservations per trip and I only book the prettiest girls.

Alternative website

Quote Originally Posted by Mik99  [View Original Post]
    So today I wanted to try something new.

http://hongkongtantric.********.com/

They offer tantric massage. Called them and they sent a girl over in 35 min.

She was 25 years old from China. I would say a 6 on a scale of 10. Very petite. Almost no English but nice enough.

Got naked and she started a soft back massage with oil every few minutes she would make sure my as and balls would get a wake-up. After 30 minutes she started to concentrate more on the as and after another 20 min I turned around.

She offered me to take her clothes of and she wanted 500 HKD. Ended up paying 300.

The massage was so so and the handjob as play was ok but not fantastic. I have never had any tantric experience before but I don't think tantric is what I got.

I got a well performed Chinese handjob. I think the girl would have gone further if I wanted but I was already ready to come.

After all I don't think it was worth 1000 HKD plus the 300.

I think you would get the same at the 141 places but maybe more rushed. This was nice, slow and relaxed but not tantric.
    Http://www.hongkongtantric.com/

Tantric Massage

So today I wanted to try something new.

http://hongkongtantric.********.com/

They offer tantric massage. Called them and they sent a girl over in 35 min.

She was 25 years old from China. I would say a 6 on a scale of 10. Very petite. Almost no English but nice enough.

Got naked and she started a soft back massage with oil every few minutes she would make sure my as and balls would get a wake-up. After 30 minutes she started to concentrate more on the as and after another 20 min I turned around.

She offered me to take her clothes of and she wanted 500 HKD. Ended up paying 300.

The massage was so so and the handjob as play was ok but not fantastic. I have never had any tantric experience before but I don't think tantric is what I got.

I got a well performed Chinese handjob. I think the girl would have gone further if I wanted but I was already ready to come.

After all I don't think it was worth 1000 HKD plus the 300.

I think you would get the same at the 141 places but maybe more rushed. This was nice, slow and relaxed but not tantric.

141 Girls. Pictures better than real life

Quote Originally Posted by Natty Bumpo  [View Original Post]
    I concur. Hong Kong is great city to hang out in. In addition to the wide variety of girls, it offers the traveler many things of interest including great restaurants, shopping and other diversions. I use it as my gateway city into South East Asia. I enjoy the Wanchai bar scene, East TST. 37 Dundas, and the 141's. My interest in Paris Club was based on my lust for Chinese girls and a leave no stone unturned philosophy. I don't know if I will have time to visit Paris Club this visit. I have set aside only 4 days for HKG before I head off to Macau and then PI. I know I will stop bar Neptune's and Hari's, and probably hit 37 Dundas. As usual there is more than enough on my plate as is.

I was checking out the 141 site the other day and saw two spectacular girls. One was a Chinese hotie with some English skills in the 900hk range and the other was a Japanese superstar for, gulp 1700hk. I know, I know; that is a ridiculous sum to pay for what may turn out to be average (meaning lackluster) 50 minutes. But boy was she good looking. Check her out. You can't miss her if you search the website in TST with a greater than 1000hk filter.

Anyway, I wish I lived in HKG. There are plenty of women and it is a short jumping off point for Macau, the Mainland, PI, and LOS. I do not think I would get bored.
    I have tried the 141 site s few times. Most of the times the girls have been much nicer on the web than in real life.

I also tried one of the Japanese superstars for 1500HKD and when I showed up at her hotel room it was not even close to the pics. I guess if you are willing to walk away it's not so much a problem but it might waste a lot of your time.

Wonderful freebie experience.

As having enjoyed your experiences and guidance for over a year now, thank you, I like to start sharing my experiences as well.

Few weeks ago I got in touch on internet with a lady from Indonesia in her early 30's working in HK as a maid. Writing was normal, nothing sexual although not shy at all. When I had to go to HK last week, I asked her if she wanted to have lunch or dinner during the weekend as she had her Sunday off.

Even though I saw her pictures before on the internet and she was looking very well, I was still surprised about her stylish tight black dressing, long legs and high heels, not to mention her full breasts coming out very well in her dress. We met at noon in Central and went for lunch in a small cozy place (forgot the name) and hit it off straight away. She was living in Hongkong for few years now and looking for new friends. She said always in the small circle of Indonesian maids makes her tired and boring.

During lunch she was already touching my arms and hands frequently and holded my arm and brushing her breasts to my arm when walking in the street after lunch. She asked where I live, told her in a apartment hotel in TST and if she wanted to relax, watch a movie and have a drink at my place. We took the star ferry and she did not let go of me, walked to the hotel and as soon as I closed the door, she pushed me to the wall and started FK me.

The next hours were amazing, me banging her standing doggystyle at the small kitchen table, bouncing tits with great nipples, fantastic ass, high heels and her eyes when turning her head priceless, she riding me on my little bro and also my face, BJCIM, her eyes moving white, body trembling and juice flowing when coming again and again, her moans must have been heard all over. She told me that she did not have sex for over a year, who is me not to believe hehehe.

After we watched a movie and get to it again, facing the window and looking outside.

She had to be at her employer again at 9 PM so brought her back to Central. On the ferry she gave me a little hidden HJ under her jacket, FK in the corner when goodbye and tell me. Come back very soon.

Internet is great and HK is a unique migrant place with many lonely people full of desires, cannot wait to go back to HK hahaha.

Temple Street area

So I checked out the Temple Street area North of Jordan Road last night. I went up the West side of the street sort of behind all the street market vendors and came upon a very good looking girl just standing outside of a doorway that leads to a staircase going up to her little apartment. She asked me if I wanted a massage and I told her I only have 300. She wanted 500. We went back and forth a few times and I decided to walk away and go on to the next girl along the way. I took maybe 5 steps away from her and she gave in and we agreed to 300 for everything including a massage that was half ass, but she was cute so it really didn't matter.

She spoke very little English but she knew I wanted to fuck her and that was all that really mattered anyway. So we go upstairs to the 2nd floor and we go through probably 3 aluminum doors and arrive at her little room. It was a bit cluttered but half clean and her bed was made nice. We then got undressed and hopped into her double bed and started the fun. I brought my own condom and lube and she was very impressed. She put on the wrapper and gave me a CBJ with her own stash of condoms and I fondled her pussy but she wouldn't let me put my finger in her ass. I wanted to fuck her ass so bad though. I tried to talk her into the anal enjoyment but she didn't budge. So, I fucked her in many positions for about 15 min and then popped. She then proceeded to clean me up and wipe my tall Tommy with a wet wipe and then I laid on her bed face down waiting for the massage. It was half ass but she kept her clothes off which was fine by me.

I later went back to the same area after 2AM and there was not much action on the Temple street. I checked out Woosung St. Also and didn't see anything that was interesting me. So I went on to Shanghai St. And just a block or 2 north of Jordan, there were 5 stunners standing outside a very bright massage sign. They were on the East side of the street. As I passed, I said Hello, to each one of them but they did not respond. Fuck! So I kept going up Shanghai St. And came upon another stunner. I said Hello, and she held up her hand with all 5 fingers signaling she wanted 500. I countered with 300 but she wouldn't budge. I didn't give into her good looks and kept walking.

I probably went up and down Shanghai, Temple, Woosung, and even made a pass down Parkes and nothing struck my fancy. But being persistent finally paid off. I was on Shanghai St. A block or 2 north of Jordan Road again where I saw the 5 fine ladies. Now we were down to 2 and I said Hello, to both. The first one gave me no response but the 2nd one was a jackpot! She said Hello, and held up 3 fingers. I said 200, and she countered with 250. I kept trying for 200 but she was not going to do it. So 250 it was and up the steps we go! She had this tiny little ass and a tight little mini skirt and legs right up to the lunch pail. We went up probably to the 5th floor and then went through 3 or 4 metal doors and then we were in her room. We both got undressed and got right down to business. I let her give me a BBBJ since her face was so cute. She let me explore her pussy with my fingers since I applied some of my own lube that I brought along with me. However, she did not let me go in her ass. Oh well, I really tried. We fucked around for a few minutes and I tried to get her into 69 but she was not into the DATY. So, she then put on my condom that I had brought and we proceeded to fuck like crazy. I was kissing her nipples and kissing her neck but she wouldn't let me kiss her lips. But, I was able to fuck her in a few positions and I released when I was pounding her doggy style. The view of that little ass and the 2 dimples on her lower back and her starfish winking at me sent me out of control and I blew a load on her back. I don't think she was ready for that but it was awesome! I think we spent 30 minutes together.

She was probably the best looking street hooker I have ever fucked. I then went around the corner and found a little noodle shop and had a bowl of beef noodle soup to re-energize. I had a blast in that area and never felt threatened by anyone. Everybody is just kind of doing there own thing and cleaning up for the next day. I can't wait to come back to this area and maybe try the dragon lady thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Hunter  [View Original Post]
    I assume you were referring to the post that I wrote about Club Paris a few years back. Things are more or less the same.

The Sauana's and Macau KTV's have better girls and at cheaper prices that the higher end KTV's in TST East. However if you are in Hong Kong, and can not make it to Macau the places in East TST can be enjoyable, but best if you are either wealthy or you can expense it.

On another note I was thinking today at lunch how nice it is to be in a place like Hong Kong. Life in Asia is good.
    I concur. Hong Kong is great city to hang out in. In addition to the wide variety of girls, it offers the traveler many things of interest including great restaurants, shopping and other diversions. I use it as my gateway city into South East Asia. I enjoy the Wanchai bar scene, East TST. 37 Dundas, and the 141's. My interest in Paris Club was based on my lust for Chinese girls and a leave no stone unturned philosophy. I don't know if I will have time to visit Paris Club this visit. I have set aside only 4 days for HKG before I head off to Macau and then PI. I know I will stop bar Neptune's and Hari's, and probably hit 37 Dundas. As usual there is more than enough on my plate as is.

I was checking out the 141 site the other day and saw two spectacular girls. One was a Chinese hotie with some English skills in the 900hk range and the other was a Japanese superstar for, gulp 1700hk. I know, I know; that is a ridiculous sum to pay for what may turn out to be average (meaning lackluster) 50 minutes. But boy was she good looking. Check her out. You can't miss her if you search the website in TST with a greater than 1000hk filter.

Anyway, I wish I lived in HKG. There are plenty of women and it is a short jumping off point for Macau, the Mainland, PI, and LOS. I do not think I would get bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie 48  [View Original Post]
    To Natty

I am not sure what you mean by top girl, they are mostly older girl and educated can communicate with a business man and not all will go out with customer, if you want young and top quality model go to Macau KTV and sauna for best serivice.

Fast Eddie 48
    I assume you were referring to the post that I wrote about Club Paris a few years back. Things are more or less the same.

Fast Eddie is right. The Sauan's and Macau KTV's have better girls and at cheaper prices that the higher end KTV's in TST East. However if you are in Hong Kong, and can not make it to Macau the places in East TST can be enjoyable, but best if you are either wealthy or you can expense it.

On another note I was thinking today at lunch how nice it is to be in a place like Hong Kong. I was feeling a little randy and it is so easy to have a nice lunch break with a lady. Mobile devices make it even easier. I went to 311 Portland, and pulled up a website with their girls and asked who was available. Had S something or other. A nice way to spend an hour at lunch for $390 which included a CIM in the shower and then FS on the bed. The guy at the desk was right her service was fantastic. I find the guys at the saunas or brothels always get a kick out of when I as an expat come in and have the appropriate website ready to ask about girls, even if the girls I like are not available it lets them know you understand the game and they do not try to pawn some girl off on you with the hope you have yellow fever and will take her even though there are much better girls available.

And tomorrow afternoon will be spent have a freebe session with a maid who has Saturday off. Life in Asia is good.

Top quality

Quote Originally Posted by Natty Bumpo  [View Original Post]
    I was going through some older posts on Hong Kong (I RTFF) , when I came across some interesting reports about a couple of Night Clubs in Tsim Sha Tsui East; namely the New Paris Club and the China Club. The reports indicated that the girls were top of the line Chinese and unfortunately so were the prices, but service was impeccable.

Anybody got some current information about these places? I may have to check them out.
    To Natty

I am not sure what you mean by top girl, they are mostly older girl and educated can communicate with a business man and not all will go out with customer, if you want young and top quality model go to Macau KTV and sauna for best serivice.

Fast Eddie 48

Dumber words were never spoken

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Rocket  [View Original Post]
    ...I know I am taking a risk but it is a calculated one.
    It is NOT a calculated risk. You have no basis at all on which to make any such 'calculation. ' I assume you're just doing a little macho preening which you think will impress the rest of us, but. If you're not and you really believe what you saying. You're a complete idiot.

But, oh, then I forgot. Your girl is different.

37 Dundas and K-Pressure Hours

Will be in HK only one night. Likely will ditch my coworkers by 10pm. How late is K-Pressure and 37 Dundas open? Thanks for the help guys

Where / who was this 141 girl?

I also recommend against fucking any WG bareback. However there is one 141 girl I have built up a trust and good relationship with. I do her bareback but I would never cum inside her and she would never let me either. She claims I am the only guy she fucks bareback. Not sure if I believe that. Even if I am the only one I know I am taking a risk but it is a calculated one.

Quote Originally Posted by Asiandiver  [View Original Post]
    Went to a 141 girl I've visited once or twice before. I've always had a good time with her, more than just the usual routine from most of the others.

Anyway, knocked on the door, she opened up and gave me a big smile and a kiss. Got inside and she helped me undress and them immediately dropped to her knees and gave me an enthusiastic BBBJ. Next into the shower where the BJ continued along with hot / cold water to keep things interesting.

On the bed she is sucking away again and I position her so I can get my hands on her. She is very wet. Hasn't yet put any KY on, this is natural. I finger her for bit and am enjoying the BJ when she suddenly turns around and starts sliding her pussy over my shaft, ok, this is good. Then grabs my dick and starts riding me bareback. I'm too shocked to react and after a few seconds I figure any damage is already done so carry on.

She is wet as hell and I'm having a great time. I get close to coming and let her know, she carries and I finish inside her. She jumps off and sucks me dry. I'm conflicted. This is the best time I've EVER had at a 141, it is also the most worrying.

We shower and she offers a massage so I lie down again and she gives me an ok massage for about 10 minutes then asks me to turn over to do the front. This lasts about 1 minute and she is sucking me off again and asking if I want another pop. I'm too tired and want to get home and soak my dick in a bowl of dettol so decline. I get dressed and she kisses me goodnight, says 'see you next time' and I'm off.

Now the paranoia sets in. I'm quite active but always wear a cap, VD or worse is not something I am eager to acquire. I do not suggest others ride any working girl bareback, but it certainly does make it much more exciting. Any others had this experience from a 141 girl?

Asian Diver

Posting Limitations