"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Bombay / Mumbai

+ Add Report
Page 1162 of 4097 FirstFirst ... 162 662 1062 1112 1152 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1172 1212 1262 1662 2162 ... LastLast
Results 17,416 to 17,430 of 61454
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsManiac  [View Original Post]
    Tasted this food. Meat from UP. From a new SP.

Age- 26, married.

Face- Bubbly.

Skin- Fair.

Boobs- 34,

Pussy-moderately tight.

Ass- wide and in shape.

X Factor- Hair can be pulled with force and banged hard from behind.

Price- 3 k for 2.
    Hi,

Can you help me with the SP digits. I will be in Mumbai from 21 to 23 April. Help will be appreciated. Can help you with contacts in Kolkata.

How are the Girls in NL?

Hi guys,

Thinking of Visitng NL this would be first time, what do you guys think of the quality of girls there? Looks wise?

And how is the service there? Are all the girls Hygienic and clean?

She is a gem, my friend. Don't let her go. There are few of these we come across while mongering. Sadly, I lost a few over the years. Reported about one some time back.

More than sex, they are truly what we need to fight our heart breaks, disappointments, rejections and daily struggles. All we can do for them is to help them with what they really need and we have, money.

In the past, I have been able to help one get on with her studies my giving her a lump sum to pay off the debt her father had left behind. I feel good that I could do that. And now she is Delhi finishing her studies. Not in touch at all. It's good like this.

Anyway, I digress too. Great FR.

Happy mongering!

Quote Originally Posted by NickMehta  [View Original Post]
    I had a long layoff from mongering. Several challenges with work and health. And, after the year closing, I finally had a bit of time on my hands. So, decided to visit a trusted accomplice in crime. Cindy.

Cindy's been popular for her BBJ and CIM, forever. However, the Cindy I know, also has a great GFE game. Sure, it wasn't like this the first time we met. Or the second. But, over a few more visits, she knows exactly what I need. This time was no different.

I messaged her on WhatsApp well in advance, and asked her to block time for me on Saturday morning. Cindy being herself, asked me how I was doing, and all I wrote back was "Tired". I could sense a soft smile, and she replied with - "Get some body oil". Hmm, that sounded wonderful to me.

Come Saturday, I was out the door before anyone could block me. Popped into the pharmacy and grabbed a box of KS Air and the scented body oil. Called Cindy right as I was entering her lane and she gave me the all clear. She was standing behind the door as I walked in quickly closing it. As we stood in the hallway, she gave me a hug, saying "Its been a long time".

We caught up on the happenings since the last meet, several months ago. We'd shared a bottle of wine then, and just drifted into a conversation about it. As I sat with my back to the wall, caressing her thighs, she started unbuttoning my shirt. We paid no attention to our hands, we spoke about the daily going ONS, while the fingers unbuckled and unzipped. A few minutes into the meet, I was naked. And loving it.

Cindy loves cock. She'll suck you morning, noon and night. And, she'll suck you in between. Sometimes I think, she ain't into this only for the money. Maybe I'm just fooling myself. But, I digress. Cindy loves cock. And, she slipped out of my arms to take me in her mouth. As much as she could. A hot wet blow job. Will me standing over her. Looking at our reflection in the mirror. Tired or not, I was the hardest I had been in months. Cindy's mind blowing blow job.

But, tired I was. And so, I slowly pulled out of her and sat down on the bed. At once, she realized I wasn't yet in the mood to fuck her. "Come, I'll massage you now; then I'll bathe you", she said, and had me lay down on my stomach. The massage started with the feet. She isn't a masseuse, but has some skill. Or maybe, I was truly tired. By the time she got to my calves, I was in dreamland. Drifting in and out of consciousness for 25 (maybe 30 minutes). Cindy never stopped; she didn't care that I was asleep. She made sure my rhomboids and glutes were tender. But, as she caressed my butt, the massage became sexual, waking me (and junior) wide awake. I turned over.

Cindy decided that this was a good time to tease me. So, the next part of the massage involved (accidentally) her rubbing pussy on my thigh, as she massaged my shoulders and arms. And, making cute mewling sounds. And, keeping my cock interested with occasional touches. All in good fun. After a long period of torture, I decided to have some of my own fun, and quickly pushed her to the bed, face down. Grabbing the bottle of oil, I slathered her butt, and kneaded it as hard as I could. My fingers slipped down the crack, caressing her a-hole and pussy. While Cindy doesn't allow anal, she sure didn't mind a little finger in there. I found myself lying over her, with my cock between her ass cheeks, humping away till I got too tired to move.

We just lay there till she decided I was too heavy for her. She moved out from under me, wiped my cock clean, and opened a condom packet. But, I shook my head. The moment was gone, and I was feeling way too relaxed after the massage. "You want to rest?" she asked, with an undertone of concern in her voice. I just patted the pillow next to me, and she lay down. We spooned. And, we spoke some more.

Before I realized it, I was telling her about my first love interest. The fact that we made out in a lovers lane. Cindy played along; what, where, how. And, as the memories flowed, my hard on returned. She held me gently, and started a gentle hand job. The oil was slick, the grip was firm, the memories were electric. I came, on her stomach, with just a hand job. I fell on the bed like a rock.

Unbelievably, I slept. Cindy, bless her soul, was right next to me. Touching, feeling, caressing. Just like a lover should. I have no clue how long I slept, but she didn't move a muscle to wake me. When I did, she pulled some warm water for me to have a bath and wash away the oil. A little embarrassed, I refused he offer to give me a bath, and took care of it myself.

As I made a move to leave, she offered me a suggestion; one I will hold dear to me for a long while. She showed that she cared. She understood.

Cindy isn't the hottest chick; she isn't the slimmest; she isn't even the smartest. But, she's given me the GFE experience I've craved.

(Cross-posting this on several forums I'm a part off. If you read this elsewhere, I always use Nick or Nikhil in my username).

Quote Originally Posted by Viiki  [View Original Post]
    Search the forum for posts on her. Seems like a mixed bag.
    She seems to be quite famous in the forum but I could find only few posts about her. Does anyone have a pic of her? And what is the best price I can offer to her?

Another experience at SW.

I went to same spa asking for Man. I was told she is one NE who gives FS. Luckily she was available on Saturday. In my last visit, I saw the hot owner. Tried to flirt with her till the room was getting ready. Gave her a big silk with heart. Who knows I may get lucky next time LOL.

She showed me room, gave me hug and went out. I got rid of clothes and stayed in towel. As soon as Man entered, first thing I gave reference. I know this changes equation.

She started massaging back. Slowly her hands reach bum. It slide down to balls and other hand on johnny. It was getting difficult to sleep on stomach. So I turned around and she giggled. While massaging thighs, her arm was touching johnny. I thought enough is enough let's get to business. Asked her FS for 2 k. She immediately agreed, I thought I should have said 1.5. It was not so busy day for her.

She was reluctant to get rid of clothes completely. But I turned her on while enjoying her body and quietly removed her last piece. Sucked boobs to my content. Slowly went down and saw a wet pussy. I wanted to do DATY but bit of smell there. Hence sticked to fingering. Later I asked for BJ but she refused. Finally went for FS. It was proper massage table so had her with her legs in air. Released in same position. Honestly I found her bit mechanical. It is like you can enjoy her the way you want but she won't take any efforts.

There is another NE who is supposed to be hot like local girl. Will ask her next.

Soni.

Quote Originally Posted by Caxton  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met Soni from Kandivali. She is quoting 6 k for 2.

Can someone give feedback on her.
    Soni last digits 801?

She is 40+. But I personally found her really really wild in bed. If you like to try new things, she can be a choice. Has a place of her own. Not a time watcher, highly energetic when it comes to sex. Goes to gym regularly and so has maintained her figure well. She is into BDSM as well, giving. Bargain hard. Heard that she recently had been asking 10 k. 10 k I guess is too much for her.

All the best. Play safe. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyHunt05  [View Original Post]
    Hey bros,

Has anyone tried this lady from AFF handle "slutynsexyanita"?

She travels with us out of country as well for a price. Any reviews?

Also, how much does she charge within Mumbai?

Appreciate feedback from fellow mongers.

Regards.

HH.

Quote Originally Posted by Caxton  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met Soni from Kandivali. She is quoting 6 k for 2.

Can someone give feedback on her.
    Attach a pic or mention end digits. There are many girls out there with same name.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaya2017  [View Original Post]
    Any review please She is asking 6 k with room in Goregaon area. Got contact from messagerepublic.
    6 k for 1 shot or 2 shot? Service is decent. Boobs are big and allows to play nicely. Wheatish as compared to pic.

GFE at Cindy's.

I had a long layoff from mongering. Several challenges with work and health. And, after the year closing, I finally had a bit of time on my hands. So, decided to visit a trusted accomplice in crime. Cindy.

Cindy's been popular for her BBJ and CIM, forever. However, the Cindy I know, also has a great GFE game. Sure, it wasn't like this the first time we met. Or the second. But, over a few more visits, she knows exactly what I need. This time was no different.

I messaged her on WhatsApp well in advance, and asked her to block time for me on Saturday morning. Cindy being herself, asked me how I was doing, and all I wrote back was "Tired". I could sense a soft smile, and she replied with - "Get some body oil". Hmm, that sounded wonderful to me.

Come Saturday, I was out the door before anyone could block me. Popped into the pharmacy and grabbed a box of KS Air and the scented body oil. Called Cindy right as I was entering her lane and she gave me the all clear. She was standing behind the door as I walked in quickly closing it. As we stood in the hallway, she gave me a hug, saying "Its been a long time".

We caught up on the happenings since the last meet, several months ago. We'd shared a bottle of wine then, and just drifted into a conversation about it. As I sat with my back to the wall, caressing her thighs, she started unbuttoning my shirt. We paid no attention to our hands, we spoke about the daily going ONS, while the fingers unbuckled and unzipped. A few minutes into the meet, I was naked. And loving it.

Cindy loves cock. She'll suck you morning, noon and night. And, she'll suck you in between. Sometimes I think, she ain't into this only for the money. Maybe I'm just fooling myself. But, I digress. Cindy loves cock. And, she slipped out of my arms to take me in her mouth. As much as she could. A hot wet blow job. Will me standing over her. Looking at our reflection in the mirror. Tired or not, I was the hardest I had been in months. Cindy's mind blowing blow job.

But, tired I was. And so, I slowly pulled out of her and sat down on the bed. At once, she realized I wasn't yet in the mood to fuck her. "Come, I'll massage you now; then I'll bathe you", she said, and had me lay down on my stomach. The massage started with the feet. She isn't a masseuse, but has some skill. Or maybe, I was truly tired. By the time she got to my calves, I was in dreamland. Drifting in and out of consciousness for 25 (maybe 30 minutes). Cindy never stopped; she didn't care that I was asleep. She made sure my rhomboids and glutes were tender. But, as she caressed my butt, the massage became sexual, waking me (and junior) wide awake. I turned over.

Cindy decided that this was a good time to tease me. So, the next part of the massage involved (accidentally) her rubbing pussy on my thigh, as she massaged my shoulders and arms. And, making cute mewling sounds. And, keeping my cock interested with occasional touches. All in good fun. After a long period of torture, I decided to have some of my own fun, and quickly pushed her to the bed, face down. Grabbing the bottle of oil, I slathered her butt, and kneaded it as hard as I could. My fingers slipped down the crack, caressing her a-hole and pussy. While Cindy doesn't allow anal, she sure didn't mind a little finger in there. I found myself lying over her, with my cock between her ass cheeks, humping away till I got too tired to move.

We just lay there till she decided I was too heavy for her. She moved out from under me, wiped my cock clean, and opened a condom packet. But, I shook my head. The moment was gone, and I was feeling way too relaxed after the massage. "You want to rest?" she asked, with an undertone of concern in her voice. I just patted the pillow next to me, and she lay down. We spooned. And, we spoke some more.

Before I realized it, I was telling her about my first love interest. The fact that we made out in a lovers lane. Cindy played along; what, where, how. And, as the memories flowed, my hard on returned. She held me gently, and started a gentle hand job. The oil was slick, the grip was firm, the memories were electric. I came, on her stomach, with just a hand job. I fell on the bed like a rock.

Unbelievably, I slept. Cindy, bless her soul, was right next to me. Touching, feeling, caressing. Just like a lover should. I have no clue how long I slept, but she didn't move a muscle to wake me. When I did, she pulled some warm water for me to have a bath and wash away the oil. A little embarrassed, I refused he offer to give me a bath, and took care of it myself.

As I made a move to leave, she offered me a suggestion; one I will hold dear to me for a long while. She showed that she cared. She understood.

Cindy isn't the hottest chick; she isn't the slimmest; she isn't even the smartest. But, she's given me the GFE experience I've craved.

(Cross-posting this on several forums I'm a part off. If you read this elsewhere, I always use Nick or Nikhil in my username).

Bro can you share her digits.

Tempted, I repeat Bro can you share her digits.

Quote Originally Posted by BoobsManiac  [View Original Post]
    Tasted this food. Girl with a very cute smile. SP is nice.

Age- 23.

Face- Good.

Skin- Fair.

Boobs- 34,

Pussy- really tight, new in trade.

Ass- In proportion.

X Factor- flexible, all positions tried.

Price- 3 k for 2.

Cute but sexy! Digits obtained.

BM.

Masum. Last Month. SP Contact.

I got a contact of a SP, this is the second time I am dealing with a SP. I will share the first one some other time, maybe.

Anyways, lets get to the point.

As usual he sent me some fake photos of girls and I told him I know the deal so show me the real one and I will pay.

I booked the room and the girl arrived she kind of looks like the photo but not so hot. It seems like she is not interested but we will come to that later.

Looks

She is petite and has small boobs, I like the girl with assets. So, that was a bit of deal breaker.

Service

No BBBJ, No kissing, No cow-girl, no sucking boobs too much; in short no fun.

Deeds

I wanted to take her clothes of playfully but she did not allow to do it. I wanted to kiss but she was like just fuck me. So she did gave me a covered BJ which was just okay.

I then started with missionary then went for doggy for few minutes as she said it was paining and then I asked her to come on top which she said I won't.

After so much nakhras and she not being polite, I was pretty much pissed off. So, I again started fucking her in missionary and just hold her hands tight which she said don't touch my wrist as its paining so I instead grabbed her boobs and her waist, in turns and fucked her brains out. That whole scene lasted for 10 min and I came.

I didn't enjoyed the whole experience. So, I was anyways not planning to go for round 2 but she already packed up and was like we are done. So I said OK leave.

In short, KLPD.

Miscellaneous

After I came, I saw her wrist and there were cut marks that completely turned me off and I decided to not go for round 2.

Summary

Looks - 7.

Boobs - 3.

Pussy - 7.

Service - 2.

Damage - 6 k.

SP Quoted 10 k Negotiated to 6 k for 2 hour 2 shots.

WIR. Never.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JPEG image.jpg‎   JPEG image-1.jpg‎   JPEG image-2.jpg‎  

Old FR: Aarti.

Got the number of Aarti and she is polished lady and fair skin. Good height and meets my needs.

Booked a hotel and we both went together to hotel. Ordered some food and drink. She talked little bit about her and why she is into this. After that slowly we undressed and deee started. She smelled very good.

Age- 25-28.

Face- Sexy.

Skin- Fair.

Boobs- medium, perfect fair boobs, turns red when handled roughly, nipples are purely pink!. Enough of nipple and boobs play. She moved to give best BJ I ever had in recent times.

Pussy- clean, little loose.

Ass- Did little spanking.

Price- 8 k 2 shots! No time watcher. No nakhara.

She took care of me in bed and give me good time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 321D46BD-9C20-448C-BFB4-36D490D09F80.jpg‎  

Avoid her.

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyHunt05  [View Original Post]
    Hey bros,

Has anyone tried this lady from AFF handle "slutynsexyanita"?

She travels with us out of country as well for a price. Any reviews?

Also, how much does she charge within Mumbai?

Appreciate feedback from fellow mongers.

Regards.

HH.
    She is old lady must be 40. Body is maintained because of her workout. But avoid her she is waste of money.

An OK experience

Guys,

Hope everyone is doing well.

Had the opportunity to try this chick in the picture.

She is available through an SP in the Eastern side.

Pics are photoshopped a bit. Short in height. Not as fair as the picture. Good boobs and good ass.

Services: CBJ, semi DFK after a bit of persuasion, Mish and WOT.

Damages: paid 3. 5 k in all 1 pop.

Face: 7 / 10.

Body: 7 / 10.

Service: 5.5 / 10 she was in a bit of a hurry to finish and all the service felt a bit forced.

WIR: Nope.

Thanks hope everyone has a nice day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20190411-WA0011.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations