Thread: Bombay / Mumbai

+ Add Report
Page 240 of 4098 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 250 290 340 740 1240 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 61466
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Any reviews on this bird? Profile looks ok with just one negative review. Planning to try.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...sion-real-meet

Bang on again

Quote Originally Posted by DroidEris2010  [View Original Post]
    I have been to numerous spas abroad but scored my first goal at desi spa (Soul) : the. Many thanks to Ajay for in details FRs. I reached at the reception and found manager sitting there.

He asked me what type of massage I want. I was bit reluctant to speak about FS. I mentioned Swedish massage. Fast forward to room.

They sent one BBW lady. She was sweet but I was bit upset at first as I am not into bbws. I told her I want full service. Initially she said we only offer B2B but eventually agreed for FS. Overall it was nice experience.

While leaving I saw a girl in glasses at the counter, and my goodness she looked amazing. Not sure if she was Aditi. Next time I would love to try her.

Fellow mongering brothers, do you negotiate FS charges at counter before going to room?
    The one with glassed is Aditi. You shouldn't miss her.

Scored my first goal

Quote Originally Posted by Ajay2984  [View Original Post]
    Bang on. Just go ahead and post FR after visit. Cheers.
    I have been to numerous spas abroad but scored my first goal at desi spa (Soul) : the. Many thanks to Ajay for in details FRs. I reached at the reception and found manager sitting there.

He asked me what type of massage I want. I was bit reluctant to speak about FS. I mentioned Swedish massage. Fast forward to room.

They sent one BBW lady. She was sweet but I was bit upset at first as I am not into bbws. I told her I want full service. Initially she said we only offer b2 b but eventually agreed for FS. Overall it was nice experience.

While leaving I saw a girl in glasses at the counter, and my goodness she looked amazing. Not sure if she was Aditi. Next time I would love to try her.

Fellow mongering brothers, do you negotiate FS charges at counter before going to room?

Help with MILF Smitha / Smita contact

Hi,

I've been lurking here for quite a while, but I've finally moved to Mumbai for work for the next three months and really was interested in doing my toes in the pool, would appreciate if anyone could help me with MILF Smitha / Smita contact, Marathi girl, has reviews on the forum. Will report back how my experience was and try to meet newer providers in the future. I do have my subscription activated.

Thanks!

Looks like Bumble Scam

Hey Guys,

I am visiting here and was looking for some causal hookups. I am a senior member on ISG's sister site (USG). I thought to kick start my vacation let's see may be I try Bumble.

Got good matches ofcourse to score a bird you need time and patience. Anyhow I got matched with Khushi from Nerul. Random chat but within few minutes she said let's meet for coffee and if you do 5 sec video call. I said I am busy and call you in evening. She kept pushing me. Eventually I blocked her as I had heard of some scams recently.

Was wondering if any brother knows about what this and have had any luck with bumble here?

I have RTFF and saw NL and some spa news. I am looking for quality and was wondering what is the best bet? Cabin Crew, college etc. Service is top.

Priority. Will appreciate if any brother can pass on intel.

PM is not open yet. Trying to do it but some issues with card.

Regards,

Hot Don.

Digits

Quote Originally Posted by Harami90  [View Original Post]
    This is an old FR. Was looking for some budget Indies, nobody coming to my range. Very hardly connected with this indie, but then she was quoting 5 k for 2. Earlier she was telling 4 k. Somehow wanted action so booked her. Went to her designated hotel in NM area.

The hotel was situated in Mumbai-Pune Highway. This hotel was meant for mongering only, as I can spot guys bringing their girls freely. Anyhow went their and waited. The hotel is at a very dusty place and lots of work going on. The workers were looking at me, as if they knew I had come to visit someone in hotel.

She came around 30 minutes later in auto with mask on her face, apologized for being late and we checked in. The check in was smooth, the reception didn't ask anything and assigned the room. Inside room we freshened up.

First impressions, when she removed her mask, way older than pics, but was fair complexioned. She was definitely more than 35+ looking at her figure, but her assets were good. We started talking but she was constantly on her phone. Somehow I pulled her close to me and tore her clothes slowly, though she was aged than me, but still she looked horny. Made her full nude. After than we started kissing and got into deep kissing. She was good at kissing and we inserted our tongues deep into each other.

Then I went down hard at her big fat boobs with erect dark nipples. Sucked and bit her nips hard and she was moaning and enjoying. Then rolled over and she started giving me BJ. It was without condom. Her BJ skills are good and she sucked my balls too. After around 10 minutes, put on cover and started banging. Another 15 minutes of action and I came inside condom deep into her pussy. One good thing I liked about her was her tight pussy. She claims she is unmarried and doesn't have any kids. But looking at her belly and huge boobs, I thought she might have had a kid early in her life, she was a muslim girl afterall. Anyways the sex was good and I got a good orgasm. We laid down and talked for some more time. She said she really liked my company and liked my stamina. I was so exhausted by my first shot that kind of felt sleepy. But then I called it a day and moved out.
    Hello sir. Do you mind sharing contact? Can reciprocate if you ever come to Surat!

Quote Originally Posted by Luckyguy7198  [View Original Post]
    Megh Residency too.
    Shankalp lodge in vashi is great for mongering.

If you are able to befriend with the service boys and ask them for maal, they will supply girls, bhabhis to your room.

But quality of birds are not very good.

FR. Mahira 144 (ghatkopar)

Today morning, chatted her on WhatsApp for deed. She asked for 5 k for 2 hours. Confirmed. Reached royal comfort in the evening. First impression, she is short and fat / chubby and 5 foot height maybe. Gone ahead with the deed because jonny needed it. She is friendly and cooperative. FYI, she is only 60 % of the pic. FYI, I like slim girls. She has became more fat and has a big belly which is a turn off for me. Good for guys who are into chubby girls. Did 2 shots and gave freshly minted 5 k cash.

Face- 7/10.

Boob- 5/10 big and saggy: pensive:

Pussy- 8/10 clean.

Body type. Fat and short.

Service- 9/10.

BBJ- 7/10 I felt her teeth.

WIR- NO (I don't like fat girls).

WIR- Maybe for quick release.

Damage- 5 k for 2 hour. Not worth the price. 3 k for 1 HR is more appropriate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221224_204925.jpg‎  

Price rise

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJack543  [View Original Post]
    Tried Jenny's den yesterday, my first time here. Called her in the afternoon and fixed an appointment for 4 pm. Didn't had proper reference, I said I used to visit the other spa. She seemed reluctant but somehow confirmed and sent me the location.

Reached on time and called her, she guided me. Asked for 1 HR she said 2 k counter. Tried to negotiate, she didn't budge. Gave reasons like better than old place, new interiors etc. Maybe she sensed I was new. Paid the counter. Asked for Katy but again declined. Got F (popular sports goods brand), short and slim thai lady.

Very good massage for 30 minutes. Good bum massage. Some brother in the adjacent cabin was having fun, she used to giggle hearing the noises. Asked if I want service, quoted 5 k for FS. I said I want b2 b, bbj. She said 3 k, I tried hard for 2. 5 k, but she didn't move below 3 k. It was action as usual. BBj was soft, I was about to come, was not sure if she does CIM. I was about to pull out, but she held me tight. So it was my first CIM. Had shower and left.

There was some work going on for new interiors so there were many workers. Felt a bit awkward. Sorry if I have jacked up the prices a bit, but I saw other guy paying 3. 5 k for 90 minutes.
    Another spa due heavy demand raises price from 1.5 to 2 k and girls from 3 k to 6 k. No more a value for money.

Re: hotels in Vashi

Quote Originally Posted by Harami90  [View Original Post]
    Hi!

Saras Residency, City View, Platinum Inn, etc are good mongering hotels.
    Megh Residency too.

Maybe fake?

Quote Originally Posted by Ajay2984  [View Original Post]
    Guys.

Got these pics from one indie.

Kindly advice on a better choice and other details.

Cheers.
    The fourth picture of the lady in white dress is of a nude model. Also I think I see one more such picture from the set that you've provided. So my guess is that the indie is using fake pictures to lure the mongers. Do your due diligence before proceeding.

Requesting contact for jenny's den

Can someone help with the contact for jenny's den? PM is open.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJack543  [View Original Post]
    Tried Jenny's den yesterday, my first time here. Called her in the afternoon and fixed an appointment for 4 pm. Didn't had proper reference, I said I used to visit the other spa. She seemed reluctant but somehow confirmed and sent me the location.

Reached on time and called her, she guided me. Asked for 1 HR she said 2 k counter. Tried to negotiate, she didn't budge. Gave reasons like better than old place, new interiors etc. Maybe she sensed I was new. Paid the counter. Asked for Katy but again declined. Got F (popular sports goods brand), short and slim thai lady.

Very good massage for 30 minutes. Good bum massage. Some brother in the adjacent cabin was having fun, she used to giggle hearing the noises. Asked if I want service, quoted 5 k for FS. I said I want b2 b, bbj. She said 3 k, I tried hard for 2. 5 k, but she didn't move below 3 k. It was action as usual. BBj was soft, I was about to come, was not sure if she does CIM. I was about to pull out, but she held me tight. So it was my first CIM. Had shower and left.

There was some work going on for new interiors so there were many workers. Felt a bit awkward. Sorry if I have jacked up the prices a bit, but I saw other guy paying 3. 5 k for 90 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieSheen69  [View Original Post]
    She also goes by the name Soniya Nerul.

Definitely not a looker but her curves are nice and height is very less. She's my goto if I get KLPD from other WGs in Turbhe / Vashi side.
    Indies with good, tall height is a rare thing. I too have not met many tall ladies in mongering. All were short. Few in Delhi I met were of good height.

Name?

Is this Z E US?

Quote Originally Posted by Sank911  [View Original Post]
    Hi, this is my first FR.

I was in Mumbai for some work last month. It was a lazy Tuesday and I was free in the evening. Had nothing better to do so I thought about going for a foot spa. I searched the web and came across this neat spa in Chembur by the name of the chief greek God.

I called them, booked an appointment and went there. I was greeted by a hot indie receptionist. She looked like she worked there but she denied when I enquired. I asked her for foot spa but she strongly insisted that I should try their swedish spa to which I agreed. I asked for their best and went in.

The room was just okay. It was well lit. I took a shower and changed into the dispo and lay down. The bird came in, greeted me, turned off the lights and started with the massage. I forgot her name but it started with A. She was polite, sounded like a little girl and was really chatty. She started flirting which I ignored as I was in no mood for anything other than the massage. Then she started massaging my hips and casually grazing my rod and balls. I knew the ploy but didn't react, I was enjoying it. The massage was great, her hands were a little rough but she was strong. The massage ended and she finally offered me extras. She got me interested. I looked at her, she was 23-24 year old, short, fit, small boobs and round ass. She offered everything other than FS for 3. K and we settled for 2 K. She got undressed in a jiffy. Her body was firm, boobs perfect, nips pointed and her ass was tight. I loved sucking her breasts and fingering her warm pussy. Asked her for a HJ to finish it.

Face 6/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Ass 8/10.

Massage 7/10.

Service 8/10.

Damages 1. 5 K + 2 K.

WIR. Yes I would.

Hotels

Quote Originally Posted by NewCasual  [View Original Post]
    Can you please suggest good mongering hotels near Vashi. Thanks.
    Hi!

Saras Residency, City View, Platinum Inn, etc are good mongering hotels.

Posting Limitations