La Vie en Rose
"Germany

Thread: Calcutta

+ Add Report
Page 348 of 1970 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 358 398 448 848 1348 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 29550
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Naktala spa + intimate area hair removal service

This is from a couple of weeks back. Wanted to get hair removal done for the intimate areas. After talking to a few fellow mongers, decided on the Naktala Gold__ R_d spa.

Contacted them on Whatsapp and confirmed the services, selected the hair removal and body massage. Also asked for the available therapists and they were happy to share the same. This being a saloon cum spa, there was no expectation for thai or any exotic therapists here. From the pics, it seemed most of the therapists are bengali boudi types and probably 2-3 of the girls were young non-bengalis. I selected one of the bengali girl and asked for her to be available for my appointment slot. On the day of the appointment, went to the spa and was greeted by the receptionist. And my preferred therapist was there already. She took me to the room. We discussed the hair removal services and she fetched the necessary creams and tools from the saloon. She was also quite open about asking which extra services I would take. Negotiated the charges and the fun began. Played with her a bit over her dresses and asked her to get started with the hair removal. She applied the cream all across the area and also did a little handjob like excitation to apply the cream better for full hair removal.

Followed by that had a wash and got started with the massage. Asked her to strip down to bra & panty before starting the massage, she oblidged. This allowed for me nice access during the massage. Massage was not bad, probably because I was her first appointment for the day. She is quite chatty and enjoyed the teasings and touchings during the massage. Got to know her name was Mimi and married with a child. She is also very open to meeting outside. Once done with the back, asked me to turn around. Immediately played with my abdominal area. I removed her bra and panty and played with her boobs, which were okayish. Neither too big, nor too saggy. Luckily she was of the right height for me. So had a good time, pushing her against the wall had a lot of fun mauling her boobs and fingering her. In a short while, she started edging and asked me to get started. Instead I continued fingering and brought her to orgasm. She then lied down on he massage table. I asked her to start with a BBBJ which she started immediately while I played again with her boobs and pussy. When we were ready, put on the condom and got her to a flexible position and started a good fuck in missonary position. After a while, asked her to come in WOT. Followed by that had a few strokes in doggy which was good. As I was about to come, stopped and asked her to do reverse cowgirl. This gave me good access to her boobs with very little effort from me, so always enjoy this position. She did a good job on the reverse cowgirl and I came shortly. She went ahead and cleaned me. And then took me for the shower. Kept mauling her there as well. Post that cleaned up and left after paying the charges.

As for the hair removal service, it was vey good. During the service, there was some mild burning sensation. But Mimi was kind enough to give a lot of oral pleasure after the wash. It took about 20-30 minutes for the full hair removal service and she did a extremely good service as the whole area was completely hair free and smooth. No pricky sensation like after shaving or trimming. Mimi asked me to apply moisturiser for a couple of days after the service. And that really helped as I had no displeasure from this. So I would prefer this over trimming or shaving any time.

Charges were 1800 (counter including hair removal and massage). Extras 1500, she agreed immediately. I guess I should have told a little less.

Overall not a bad experience. WIR yes at least when I require the hair removal services. Will probably try the other girls also but for massage and extras only. Will stick with mimi for the hair removal.

For anyone looking for hair removal, I highly recommend this place.

Wow how you managed to get her down to that low from 10 k is beyond me I definitely am missing some talent here.

Quote Originally Posted by RussianLover19  [View Original Post]
    3600 including place!

Habibi Naktala

Heard from this group about Habibi in Naktala. May be you can try.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairdinkum  [View Original Post]
    After about 2 yrs of not getting laid, I finally visited OSMO today. The receptionist chick seemed pretty doable, I actually really wanted to ask her if she was available but decided to hold off since this was my first time there and I was a bit nervous.

Anyways I asked for Piu and got changed.

She arrived a couple of minutes later.

The massage was pretty decent ig.

So after a while she inquired if I wanted extras and stated that FS costs 4000 with BBBJ and 3500 without, I told her that a friend had recommended her and stated that I had been told that the price is 3000 all inclusive.

Anyway she didn't budge below 3500 so I told her that I wanted FS without BBBJ.

She then proceeded to get on with the act and was pretty sincere ig but I on the other hand was probably not that into it because of nervousness (I mean this is the first time I had paid for it so that takes a little time to sink in ig).

Anyways I proceeded to fuck her didn't come so I decided I was going to spend another extra 500 and get the BBBJ & HJ and I did and I also did come as a result (from the HJ not the BBBJ).

It wasn't a bad experience and I certainly think Piu did her job properly, I should probably have been a bit more relaxed.

Now, the damages 1400 (counter)+3500 (BBBJ+FS+HJ)+200 (ola)+8 (bus, didn't have money in my wallet).

Now I will be visiting the Garia area tomorrow, if any brother could recommend another MP in the area where costs are in a similar range please do recommend.

Before I end the report I would like to thank a number of senior bros who have responded to my PMs and helped me get started. So thanks STC 2017, Tukwila and a number of other bros who have responded but whose names I am not mentioning because I am yet to try out their suggestions.

Not worth!

I don't think there are any fresh Thai dishes anymore. Spa 2 and Spa 3 are good massages but not worth. I Hannah and other than CIM it wasn't worth. Same with Spa Ritual.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaHunterKol  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys!

Looking for feedback on the current crop of Thai ladies at any of the below mentioned spas:

1) RT Spa near PNB.

2) Spa inside CC1 2nd floor (just below Thai refresh spa of the famous Hannah) - don't have the spa name.

3) Lavana Spa near CC1 (beside momo I am restaurant).

4) Spa Rituals near CC1 (opposite metro station entrance).

Anyone there worth trying? Planning to hit one of them this weekend.

Thanks in advance.

My First Mongering Experience

After about 2 yrs of not getting laid, I finally visited OSMO today. The receptionist chick seemed pretty doable, I actually really wanted to ask her if she was available but decided to hold off since this was my first time there and I was a bit nervous.

Anyways I asked for Piu and got changed.

She arrived a couple of minutes later.

The massage was pretty decent ig.

So after a while she inquired if I wanted extras and stated that FS costs 4000 with BBBJ and 3500 without, I told her that a friend had recommended her and stated that I had been told that the price is 3000 all inclusive.

Anyway she didn't budge below 3500 so I told her that I wanted FS without BBBJ.

She then proceeded to get on with the act and was pretty sincere ig but I on the other hand was probably not that into it because of nervousness (I mean this is the first time I had paid for it so that takes a little time to sink in ig).

Anyways I proceeded to fuck her didn't come so I decided I was going to spend another extra 500 and get the BBBJ & HJ and I did and I also did come as a result (from the HJ not the BBBJ).

It wasn't a bad experience and I certainly think Piu did her job properly, I should probably have been a bit more relaxed.

Now, the damages 1400 (counter)+3500 (BBBJ+FS+HJ)+200 (ola)+8 (bus, didn't have money in my wallet).

Now I will be visiting the Garia area tomorrow, if any brother could recommend another MP in the area where costs are in a similar range please do recommend.

Before I end the report I would like to thank a number of senior bros who have responded to my PMs and helped me get started. So thanks STC 2017, Tukwila and a number of other bros who have responded but whose names I am not mentioning because I am yet to try out their suggestions.

Newbie in Kolkata

Hi all,

I am new to this hobby in Kolkata and looking for some contacts and recommendations for some SPs or indies.

I can help if someone need any guidance if Toronto. Thanks in advance to all kind hearted brothers.

My PM is open.

Hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Express2019  [View Original Post]
    SO how much did you pay in total.
    3600 including place!

Looking for feedback on Thai dishes

Hi guys!

Looking for feedback on the current crop of Thai ladies at any of the below mentioned spas:

1) RT Spa near PNB.

2) Spa inside CC1 2nd floor (just below Thai refresh spa of the famous Hannah) - don't have the spa name.

3) Lavana Spa near CC1 (beside momo I am restaurant).

4) Spa Rituals near CC1 (opposite metro station entrance).

Anyone there worth trying? Planning to hit one of them this weekend.

Thanks in advance.

SO how much did you pay in total.

Quote Originally Posted by RussianLover19  [View Original Post]
    I tried her too recently and right from the moment she went in, her lips was kinda turn off to me! Doesn't take caf of herself. Had to ask beforehand to shave off under arms and pubes. I told her I don't like body hair but still she had body hair I'm arms lower legs. I had to ask her to freshen up as she straight jumped into the oyo bes but she dint listen much even though she went to the washroom. She is educated and good to talk to. Specially investing. She can talk about etherium and favourite stocks. That part is nice but her hair was messy and she kinda looked like that typical nerdy chick in the college to whom you won't get attracted remotely. Her BJ skills are top notch but she was bit toothy at times. I have a thicker dong. So that's granted. She was hesitant to put my dong inside stating it would hurt a lot. Somehow with lot of spits from both sides it went inside but she moans in such a high pitch that I had to calm her down. Forget about the side room even the reception guys would be able to hear!!LOL! Her DFK is only tongue which she shoved deep in my mouth and I got a bit grossed out partly because I was not at all getting attracted by her looks. Even with her constant BJ I was not able to maintain rock solid boner which I normally do. But she is really patient. I was not feeling it while fucking her. So asked for bbj and she came straight at it and May be for 25-30 minutes straight she tried to deep throat me without any complaint. Lots of teeth and tongue work on the tip and lots of spit. My entire groin became drenched in her saliva. The bedsheet even became wet. Somehow managed to CIM by using my hand and she licking the tip of the johny. Not a single drop spilled. She took the entire load inside and swallowed and went to the washroom but didn't get freshened up. So she has hygiene issues and her looks doesn't justify a uber high charge of 10 k! I took her for an hour and paid less than one third. Keep the expectation of these wg a under check. Thanks for the elaborated FR. If I hadn't come across this FR, I probably wouldn't have tried her ever mostly because of her looks. But service wise she is really good with her mouth.

So, I spoke to someone that works at Osmo (number ends with 844).

He quoted that for a 90 minute session counter charges will be around 2000.

He also sent me the attached pics.

Now I have a few queries and I would be very glad if someone who has visited could clarify.

How much does the girl charge in addition to the counter charges for FS?

Which one of the girls should I choose (I mean which one has a tight kitty) and what's her name?

Do I need to take any additional safety measures like not take my phone or any extra money?
    I have been allotted someone who looked somewhat similar to first one. If she is the one, then she is at least 40 with 2-3 kids who must have breastfed (the breasts are saggy, dry and hanging like handkerchief). Before she opens her clothes she is totally a normal looking person and hides everything very well using bra and shapewear clothes. Uses heavy makeup to conceal age marks in her face.

Now I have a few queries and I would be very glad if someone who has visited could clarify.

Which one of the girls should I choose (I mean which one has a tight kitty) and what's her name?

Do I need to take any additional safety measures like not take my phone or any extra money?
    Last one in yellow saree is piu, well discussed in this forum. Looks old and she is at least 45+ yrs.

10 k!

Quote Originally Posted by Preston503  [View Original Post]
    Met the Gen Z trader from SA. *Alert* Long Post*.

Met her in an Oyo near airport. She was on time. She is really small in height and thin. Discreetly checked her ID while checking in. All good. She is legal age. One in the room she took a few minutes to freshen up. Came out and sat on my lap and started DFK. She really got into it. Then she took off my shirt. Started kissing on my chest while I started feeling out that cute little butt over the tight yoga pants she had on. Off came her top after that and she's got a nice set of cans on her. She took my head and buried my face between those melons. All the while she is grinding on me like crazy. I took her bra off in one quick motion and caught those nips in my mouth. You should have heard her moaning and talking dirty.

She slid her hands in my pants and started stroking johnny. I asked her,"do you want it?" And promptly got a reply, "Yes daddy".

Damn, she got daddy issues. Johnny was so hard right then. I made her kneel on the floor and took my pants off. She really went to town on johnny. I am about average length but a little more girth than average. But she took it like a champ. Deepthroating till I could see spit coming from the side of her mouth and tears from her eyes. She let me put my hand behind her head and facefuxc her. She kissed and licked the family jewels. Asked me to lay down and started licking all the way up till the bum hole. Well since she was being so pleasing, I thought I'll return the favour. I took her pants and her underwear off and just picked her ass up to my face. So now we were in 69. Pussy was shaved and smooth (I had asked her to) and no odor at all. I don't generally do DATY with WGs. But her snatch was so tempting I couldn't resist. Soon we were both using our tongues the best way we could. We got really wet. She started grinding in my face and I stuck two fingers in along with my tongue. That just sent her into overdrive, and damn! She was dripping. I was almost on edge with her sloppy BBBJ. So asked her to stop and just continued DATY till I got back from the edge. Pretty soon she was reaching for the cover. All the while she kept begging me, "fuck me daddy!
    I tried her too recently and right from the moment she went in, her lips was kinda turn off to me! Doesn't take café of herself. Had to ask beforehand to shave off under arms and pubes. I told her I don't like body hair but still she had body hair I'm arms lower legs. I had to ask her to freshen up as she straight jumped into the oyo bes but she dint listen much even though she went to the washroom. She is educated and good to talk to. Specially investing. She can talk about etherium and favourite stocks. That part is nice but her hair was messy and she kinda looked like that typical nerdy chick in the college to whom you won't get attracted remotely. Her BJ skills are top notch but she was bit toothy at times. I have a thicker dong. So that's granted. She was hesitant to put my dong inside stating it would hurt a lot. Somehow with lot of spits from both sides it went inside but she moans in such a high pitch that I had to calm her down. Forget about the side room even the reception guys would be able to hear!!LOL! Her DFK is only tongue which she shoved deep in my mouth and I got a bit grossed out partly because I was not at all getting attracted by her looks. Even with her constant BJ I was not able to maintain rock solid boner which I normally do. But she is really patient. I was not feeling it while fucking her. So asked for bbj and she came straight at it and May be for 25-30 minutes straight she tried to deep throat me without any complaint. Lots of teeth and tongue work on the tip and lots of spit. My entire groin became drenched in her saliva. The bedsheet even became wet. Somehow managed to CIM by using my hand and she licking the tip of the johny. Not a single drop spilled. She took the entire load inside and swallowed and went to the washroom but didn't get freshened up. So she has hygiene issues and her looks doesn't justify a uber high charge of 10 k! I took her for an hour and paid less than one third. Keep the expectation of these wg a under check. Thanks for the elaborated FR. If I hadn't come across this FR, I probably wouldn't have tried her ever mostly because of her looks. But service wise she is really good with her mouth.

Rates and Authenticity of Pics for Osmo

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WhatsApp Image 2022-06-30 at 3.24.10 PM.jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2022-06-30 at 3.58.48 PM.jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2022-06-30 at 3.25.28 PM.jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2022-06-30 at 3.25.21 PM.jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2022-06-30 at 3.58.50 PM.jpg‎  

Any suggestions?

How is this bird? Any one availed service? Sp number ends with **964.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SAVE_20220630_142958.jpg‎  

SA girl

Was talking to this girl (images below) . Found her through SA. Is there anyone here who has tried her? She is asking 10 k for 2 hours. Is it worth? Let me know your experiences.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20220630_152003.jpg‎   IMG_20220630_151942.jpg‎   IMG_20220630_151954.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations