La Vie en Rose
Masion Close

Thread: Calcutta

+ Add Report
Page 501 of 1970 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 511 551 601 1001 1501 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 29549
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Pratima

Is she available on FB or locanto?

Please give any pointers if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfWarrior  [View Original Post]
    Met with an inde MILF (35-40 age) named Pratima recently at an outcall location in an Oyo for 2 shots ranging to a duration of 2 hours. A fairly submissive person. We started with some chitchat for around 10 to 15 minutes. She talks a lot and kept the conversation flowing with little inputs from my part. A good well maintained figure given her age, with a slight tummy. Started the deed with some basic foreplay and munched on her melons. They were exceptionally well maintained maybe silicon. Started with DFK, and then moved on to BBJ. She is quite good at it and made it wet and with good tongue movement. Now since I had abstained myself from self help around 3-4 days, I expected a good BBJ to take me to a climax. However it took a combined effort of her BBJ skills and her hand to help me reach climax for the first shot.

Cleaned up and again started some small talk. This time I started with a proper exploration of her melons which made her excited and she forced her assets in my mouth. Proceeded with a long desired titjob and then moved to 69. She was making louder noises and told lets start the deed. Put on cover and started in miss, followed by intermittent penetrations in doggy and WOT. This time I started to feel some limp issues, most probably due to the cover and specially when inside her. This went on for some time. Ultimately took.

Fake

Cross checked two numbers 4&5. It did not match, seems fake.

Quote Originally Posted by CallOver29  [View Original Post]
    So got some contacts. Can some senior please guide me about these:

1. SP Soniya no ending with 645 located near ruby.

2. Miss Sonali ending with 788 from.

3. Kanika number ending with 402.

4. Debolina number ending with 451.

5. Sp. Paro number ending with 239 near airport.

All contacts are from Locanto.

Kolkata report

I visited Calcutta for mongering on 4th September this Saturday.

4th September.

1) Got the location of a spa in salt lake city Named Prachi. Spa is in a residential building I was scared little bit as I was knew and alone.

Counter charges I gave 1.2 k and then a fat girl came and my mood was off but she was only to fix the deal. I took BJ normal message gave 1.5 k and selected from available 4 girls. All the girls were dusky. Choose who better among them. Did the deed and left.

2) As I was dry for a long time decided to visit sng from there. I did the mistake of not entering through Exide battery shop road. Faced a lot of haggling there but finally after some asking of direction reached neel kamal. First and second floor girls were okay on third found a decent young and milky white girl. I had in my mind bargaining part. But she was adamant on (3. 2 k). As she was beautiful so gave that. Had sex in missionary pos. Nut one drawback was she was into nay other stuff and only one position allowed. But it was overall a good exp for me.

5th September.

1) Again went to sng this time from exide battery road. Took a pimp and he took me 3 different buildings. Also I had to leave that day so I went in morning 11 am. It was difficult as everyone was sleeping there. Found a cute girl in building star angel 4th floor. She also took 3. 2 k and explained that is fixed. Had good time with her fucked her good. Her pussy was fairly tight for a women who is in service for 10 years. Only drawback only missionary position allowed.

2) Went to lavana spa, spa is in posh area inside a hotel on 4th floor. Counter charges was 2 k. Brought it to 1.5 k. Inside as expected prices were sky rocketing fixed everything (including ass rimming for 3.5 k). I had to leave that day only so didn't have more time to check more affordable spas. Fucked her good and left satisfied.

PB Girl

Bro, your FR is too good, and nice to know such services is available. If you could name the girls, would be so helpful. I guess they have 6-7 to choose from and obviously all don't provide same service.

Quote Originally Posted by Love420  [View Original Post]
    Damage - 2250.

Have some query!

So got some contacts. Can some senior please guide me about these:

1. SP Soniya no ending with 645 located near ruby.

2. Miss Sonali ending with 788 from.

3. Kanika number ending with 402.

4. Debolina number ending with 451.

5. Sp. Paro number ending with 239 near airport.

All contacts are from Locanto.

Please share less used P

As you know I'm in my Kolkata visit fir next 2 days, I had 4 girls since my visit to Kolkata started from yesterday.

Yesterday morning I was exited to explore city and went to a spa just next building to Amina biryani.

Ocean day spa.

Girls started normal dry massage later removed disposal. Then asked for service naturally I said yes.

Then she quoted 3 k and went down to 2.2.

She started DFK like she was waiting for someone. I got excited and started smooching tongue and all.

Things goes on she started kissing all over my body then I went to finger her. She was wet by that time. I fingered hard and touching the spot where she feels excited, my concentration to make her cum but tho she was getting wet but didn't cum tho I tried all.

Then she started BBJ and rimmed me. Very passionately. It went about 15 minutes and my cum was in her mouth.

I was surprised she drank all. And said thank you idk why😜.

Her name was Diya.

She gave hug and said thank you Maja aa gaya, idk why.

Her pussy was wide so I didn't went for 2nd and not wanted to spend more.

I'm more into close and tight p.

Then by evening I got excited and one of friend ion ISG share number if indie aditi. The house wife.

She's worse indie I ever had. She was dead fish on bed.

Tho we decided for 2 shot for 4. 5 but I went for one for 3 k.

Later choose a girl from abhijit, which he claimed new, as I'm more into fresh p.

But experience was not as expected, she said tho she did very passionately WOT and I see she was tired. But p was widely used.

Later night I went to random spa near my hotel, I thought was not spa but oyo. Worst experience. She did nice wot but wasn't so excited. She really got tired then I did missionary and I asked her to do HJ only. Worst thing.

Today morning I went again to day spa near hotel, this time lady asked me to take full satisfaction package again I denied and took dry message.

New girl came in idk her name. I didn't asked, all I asked if you DFK.

She denied and said only normal one. I said OK.

Then she started dry massage and removed my disposal and started seducing. I was in control but when she gave amazing bum massage and while doing bum massage, the way she touch p was amazing. Her dedication was amazing I never seen in spa.

I got hard and she gave B2B. And started kiss all over my body.

I was so excited and started kissing her, I believe she was too excited as she was started giving DFK.

It went about 15 minutes and I started kissing boobs but turn off was her boobs were loose.

Then she asked if you BJ? I said yes, she started kissing all overall my body and nipples. Idk why she was very much into nipples. My p was very hard by that time. I asked her to do rimmed me. It was amazing. She took all, started rimming. Then after few minutes she started touching her tongue on my bals and took all inside. Was great. And I asked her to do 69.

We were on 69 and was fingering her, she was wet and excited like anything and started BBJ like any horney GF will do, we were doing this for very long.

Even after few minutes she started pushing her p on my face, this was amazing feeling. It was long Then after few minutes I took my p out of her mouth as I was about to cum.

She start HJ, later I came on her face and we were done. I gave her 1 k for her service.

Overall experience was just OK, as I'm into tight v and someone who's honey.

The way I imagine Kolkata was wasn't as I expected. I can get same in my city.

If anyone have contact with indie who have less used p and horney kindly share her contact my Inbox is open.

If you need my contact in Kolkata Mumbai Pune Or Kolkata I don't mind to share.

The Saga Continues Day 6 The End

After a long and tiresome day decided to cool myself with some company of a girl and a good massage.

Keeping this in mind decided to visit a spa named Habi not Habib' near Naktala metro ref is to the the guy who with his post inspired me to take a look. Prior to going there called them and they sent profile of six girls of which one seemed really good. As it was raining heavily so decided to stop a bit and went there. However after going there was a bit disappointed to find that the girl of my choice is busy for a long time. Since I have little time left went with other girl. The massage was ok ok not so good. Asked for extras said 1500 budged down to 1200. And from there it went downhill the girl has good racks but hygiene was terrible. Her cat was so smelly that it overwhelmed the environment and I felt like vomiting in that scenario. Could not make myself to finish as the smell was overwhelming. Gave her the money cleaned myself.

Since it was raining decides to have a chat with the manager cum owner. I told my dissatisfaction and she was really polite to accept it. Told me to come next time and call her early to book the girl I wanted as she was in really high demand.

Rate:

Face: 5.

Body: 3 (boobs were good).

GFE: Could not try.

WIR Spa yes but the girl no.

Damage: 1000 counter+ 1.2 k inside.

Coming back decided try another spa near moulali as far as I remember the differences here is the manager takes full charge of FS and massage unlike other spa choose one girl racks good but pussy was smelly not like the previous one but a bit yes. Light lip kiss available, BJ available. Fucked her in missionary and doggy released.

Rate:

Looks: 7.

Body 6.

GFE 3.

WIR Maybe or maybe not.

The Saga Continues Day 5

After yesterday' heavenly feeling today booked a girl from Priya SP in ecopark for whole day. Reached her secluded place and went to the room greeted the girl she looked really astonishing with voluptuous boobs and really soft skin.

The deed started with lots of kissing and licking DFK and everything in between. She smelt really nice and her pussy looked clean and intoxicating. Licked her boobs and pussy to heart' content followed by her own and the BBBJ was simply great. But the main problem occurred when entering her it seems I was too big for her to enter, since it takes time for me to cum she was visibly in distress though tried hard and I released. Followed by another round with lots of trying she could not handle it so opt for BBBJ. Cummed in her mouth and she apologized and said she will try better next time. It was a great experience like fucking your own GF she may not have the skill of a pro but she gives another kind of satisfaction a homely feeling.

Rate:

Looks: 8.

Body: 9.

GFE: 10.

WIR Certainly.

Saga Continues Day 3 and Day 4

After yesterday's disappointing venture in SG decided to move some other place so had some work near southern Avenue and during taking a lunch in a nearby restaurant there discovered Lav spa. And decided to take a tour there. So booked one and half hour Swedish massage session for 1800 rupees. They did not let to choose the therapist but they said that whether the therapist is not liked you could change. So in blind faith went inside. After changing to despo the therapist came and massage started. And I must say the massage was really good as well as the ambience. It was small but clean and hygienic. After massaging a few minutes the therapist suggested for extras and I asked for rates. She said 2 k fir B2Band 4 k for FS. Bargained for 3 k for FS (I know I overpaid but Johnny ruled) . She opened her cloth and gosh the shape was really mesmerizing with heavenly tits and the classic Bengali curve was intoxicating as well as she was clean shaved. Anyways the B2B was really good and the nipple licking and biting was really sensual. It followed by lots of kisses and body licking. Entered her in mish and later tried her in WOT. Her tits looked really luscious during wot later tried doggy and the back side was looking too much ravishing. After a hard banging I released. However no BJ was available.

Rate:

Body: 8.

GFE: 7.

Massage: 7.

WIR Yes.

Damage: 1.8 k counter+ 3 k inside+ 200 tips.

After a thrilling experience in the spa decided to visit SG again. Contacted the broker and asked him to take me to premiums. And it was a disaster. Went to kanchan place rate was 8.4 k for dance and shot. Was in no mood for dance so asked for shot and the rate was 4.2 k. Girl looked good but service not so. Only mish is available and after lots of nakhra a bit touching here and there. Banged her as hard as possible and released. Later the broker took me to some other building but the quality is not up to the mark at all.

Rate:

Body: 7.

GFE: 2.

WIR No.

DAY 4:

Today did not take any chance went directly to Lav after my work finished. Booked the same lady with same rate. She was really happy to see me and the service was good. Only addition today was took her for 2 shots and BJ was available.

Charge: 1.8 k first+ 1.5 k later+ 7 k to therapist + 200 tips.

Saga Continues

The saga continues with a ever lasting desire for carnal desire and in pursuit of it losing a bit of fortune. Though there are some silver lining.

Day 2:

After a hectic day and suffering from the madness of Kolkata monsoon decided to venture alone in SG without pimp. Entered in SG through tram line side. Due to rain the presence of girls were absolutely minimal and a bit of desperation booked the first girl available (a Bengali Boudi) there and booked for 2 hrs (though it was kind of silly but due to desperation of release Johnny ruled) for rs 3500. So entered into her den and the deed started no DFK or GFE and even if she offered I would have declined given the condition there, released first time in missionary, asked her for some CBJ, she obliged tried for second shot and Johnny was not responding at all in that circumstance. Left her and ventured into the heart of sg. While going outside saw one cute NE in green saree and Johnny rose again. Booked her for 2 shots for 1500. Missionary and doggy was only available on the menu. After good amount of banging released and left. While going towards CR Avenue took the number of an pimp and left for home.

Report Card:

Bengali Boudi:

Looks: 6.5.

Body: 7.

Damage: 3.5 k.

WIR: No.

NE In Green Saree:

Body: 6.5.

Damage: 1.5 k.

WIR No.

Beware of such special breed dogs

Why such persons pretend to call themselves as providing service. Came to ad for "outcall without any adv and that too had incall but doesn't disclosing location "seems to be genuine so thought would be getting something better so have contacted them said the time and all everything was going right seems to be trustful so booked hotel for some fun but at the time what got a reply 'she can't come as had other clients to attend' when searched his no. Too its completely different everyday with new name they are saying we provide service. How they waste time for it have kept one idiot girl aarohi under who doesn't even know the way of talking in polite way have. Every 5-6 days new names comes out and says they can provide outcall. Spend 2 k for and in result got waste of time in short. Beware of her no. Ends with 83975. Just will be waste of time and waste of mood such persons needs to be boycotted and even later she blocked me up its same as paying adv only.

SPA Name and Girl?

If you have the contacts of the girl. Please PM. PM active.

Quote Originally Posted by YourJoy  [View Original Post]
    As you know you was in my 2 days visit to kolkata.

Today I had one of spa girl in rajaht, I just went to random spa nearby my hotel, thought of getting massage and get relaxation for my tiredness.

Called she spa and booked appointment just for spa and went.

Once I reached I was shocked that receptionist lady asked for full relaxation and that for 4. 5. I denied and took dry massage for 1.5.

Girl came inside, was with good shape. She started basic dry massage then I gave hint. She ask in she can remove disposal I said yes.

She started giving amazing massage and seducing while doing bum massage. I gave hint she and she asked if you need service.

She quoted 2.5 but I said 2 k max she agreed.

Then deed started, she gave amazing b2 b massage and was very friendly.

I fingered her she got excited and started rubbing my p.

She started Passionately kissing for more than 15 minutes.

Then I ask to do BBJ, she agreed and started doing and I was so damn exited that moment after few minutes my cum was in her mouth and I was shocked she was very happy about it and she drank all.

I never seen any girl drinking my cum. Then I asked her to do rest of massage for a while.

Overall good service and her p was little wide so skipped that.

WTR yes.

Shape: 8/10.

Service 9/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

SP james

Thank you for providing SP priya's number.

Also need sp james park hotel number. One SP abhishek is asking for rates of 20 k night although the SP legit as a friend has taken service recently. I'm visiting next week would love to try SP james' birds at park.

Inde MILF

Met with an inde MILF (35-40 age) named Pratima recently at an outcall location in an Oyo for 2 shots ranging to a duration of 2 hours. A fairly submissive person. We started with some chitchat for around 10 to 15 minutes. She talks a lot and kept the conversation flowing with little inputs from my part. A good well maintained figure given her age, with a slight tummy. Started the deed with some basic foreplay and munched on her melons. They were exceptionally well maintained maybe silicon. Started with DFK, and then moved on to BBJ. She is quite good at it and made it wet and with good tongue movement. Now since I had abstained myself from self help around 3-4 days, I expected a good BBJ to take me to a climax. However it took a combined effort of her BBJ skills and her hand to help me reach climax for the first shot.

Cleaned up and again started some small talk. This time I started with a proper exploration of her melons which made her excited and she forced her assets in my mouth. Proceeded with a long desired titjob and then moved to 69. She was making louder noises and told lets start the deed. Put on cover and started in miss, followed by intermittent penetrations in doggy and WOT. This time I started to feel some limp issues, most probably due to the cover and specially when inside her. This went on for some time. Ultimately took.

Off cover and did another round of good BBJ. My tool was throbbing but no chance of climaxing. Proceeded with some more BBJ and finally released using my hand in CIF. Cleaned ourselves up and left.

Cost: 2.5 k for 2 shots. (0.2 k as tip.).

Attitude: Pleasing, submissive and enjoys the act.

BBJ: 8.5/10.

DFK: 7/10.

Kitty: 7. 5/10 (Properly clean and shaved. No smell. (Can go for DATY).

WIR: Maybe, not certain.

Pics: Available in the forum. RTFF.

Introspection: Somehow the basic carnal desire or the sexual tension that develops in normal scenarios seems completely missing in this mongering world. This is very much to be expected I think, as its an act not a involuntary passionate moment.

Kolkata FR- Day 2

Hi,

Rest part!

Came back home at midnight and dozed off after calling my pimp that I will be back tomorrow morning again for some dance and shot; early morning before I depart for Bangalore! My flight was at 11 am, so had sleep for 1-2 hours! Woke up around 5 am and freshened up, packed bags and planned to have breakfast in SG itself. Started for SG again by yellow taxi and my pimp was waiting again near the SBI ATM. It really looks mesenteric to see SG in the early morning; it's like a day after a storm!! My luggage was secured in my pimp's pad! Had some poori and tea and started roaming the building! LE could be seen early morning. It was around 5:45, went yo building 6 since I missed it last night!

Must say that building is good for shot only. Encountered a gal and she was pretty with curves (but may be her punter was there inside in the room and she was very reluctant to have shot, asking for dance). Have to avoid it since no strings attached! Move to top floor got to meet one gal, short height and kind of healthy 'Payal' booked het for dance. It seems SG is kind of in the way of digital revolution (maashi accepting phone pe), dance started kind of warm up for me, she told she didn't any one since Last night and so she is ready to perform hard! Ordered some beer and dance started. Blissful 1 hour of dance with all the recent songs and also some SI tracks from my playlist and she danced up to the mark. Was not in the mood for shot with her, ask my pimp to cover the areas loke old 10, maneka bari, 10 B and Bengali sides. Ended up in Ganga jamuna again for the girl in ground floor whom I wanted to fuck last night but couldn't!! She has a great body but you can easily differentiate their make up skills and lighting in the rooms while in evening or night from the morning! Anyways 3200 again for shot!! Chit chat for some time and had some smoke with tea! Deed started, reluctant to suck my dick!! Anyhow DFK her, she was in her one piece with bright lingerie!! Had in WOT, Doggy and ended up in missionary. I just like to cum in missionary. She hails from UP! Took her whtsap! Bid adieu. While returning encountered the legendary rimming queen. Rakhi standing in front of her building! Was in no mood to sleep with her again. Bid adieu. And went to airport since Bangalore was waiting and promised to return back to Kolkata ASAP.

Posting Limitations