"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Madras (Chennai)

+ Add Report
Page 1581 of 1959 FirstFirst ... 581 1081 1481 1531 1571 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1591 1631 1681 ... LastLast
Results 23,701 to 23,715 of 29383
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Tanya contact

Quote Originally Posted by Heatssss522  [View Original Post]
    Tanya is really worth the money, she will spend the full 1 hour with you for the 8 k, she allows DFK, BBJ, and you will have a GFE. Don't get mislead. You would have ready in many posts that Tanya is known for her good service.
    Hi Sir,

Could you share Tanya contact details to my [Email address deleted by Admin] Thanks.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Tanya is worth the money

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan185  [View Original Post]
    Really? But her mail says she is 27, also saw her pic. She was damn hot. And FRs about her says she provides great service, open to all positions and not a time watcher at all. That's the reason I was ready to bust 8 k.
    Tanya is really worth the money, she will spend the full 1 hour with you for the 8 k, she allows DFK, BBJ, and you will have a GFE. Don't get mislead. You would have ready in many posts that Tanya is known for her good service.

Quote Originally Posted by Zag07  [View Original Post]
    Its funny to read this. . but. Consider the trimmer as having come to your aid, man*(in a way). She s a MILF, with stretch marks and saggy tits who will want you to finish in mish. As soon as possible. . and that too for 8 k. Bollocks!.
    Really? But her mail says she is 27, also saw her pic. She was damn hot. And FRs about her says she provides great service, open to all positions and not a time watcher at all. That's the reason I was ready to bust 8 k.

Its funny to read this but consider the trimmer as having come to your aid, man(in a way). She s a MILF, with stretch marks and saggy tits who will want you to finish in mish. As soon as possible and that too for 8 k. Bollocks!

Hey guys,

Hope all doing fine. I am a silent reader of this forum. And I rarely log in but I make sure a read the posts on this forum everyday.

So its been ages since mongered, even though I tried the contacts I got from people, they were either ugly or too far from my place. I have been a silent admirer of Tanya and Meena and have been wanting to meet them for so long. I somehow got Meenas contact but couldn't surpass the reference barrier. That was when our dear EPL posted about miss T's visit. I was really excited and mailed her and she called me yesterday evening. Fixed up a meet at 7:30 pm at her hotel. I was excited as I was going to have sex after many months. So I started getting ready, as I was all hairy I decided to groom myself as I didn't want to look like a Neanderthal infront of Tanya. So I was trimming myself down there unfortunately the trimmer cut my skin and I,started bleeding and there ended my dream of meeting Tanya. I messaged her explaining about the situation and she was kind enough to understand. Even though 8 k is a little steep for me I wanted to meet her yesterday but fate wouldn't let me. So that's the end of my sad story. Hope to come up with a good FR soon. Take care brothers.

Play safe.

Quote Originally Posted by ChennaiLover38  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

I've been observing the forum for a long time now and was waiting for a good opportunity to post. I have been mongering for a while now. And in the four southern states. I experiment on my own with nos from all sources like loc dc etc. Hyderabad has given be the best experiences (my first 3 some) and Bangalore is been the most disastrous. Later learnt from the SP that she is new to trade and is on her way to abroad. Super fun for 3 k plus tips 1 k.
    Interesting FR. Glad to see people making inroads into mongering on their own. However it would be appreciable to adhere to the usual norms we follow on the forum by giving specifics of the contact and the gal rather than resorting to purely cryptic details like in this case so as to avoid the risk of being termed imaginary. Afterall the operators in the city are not great in number and the idea is to give fellow mongers an idea of what is available with which SP without the person posting having to be troubled as most regulars do have most of the contacts in the city. Cheers!

Hey guys,

Hope all doing fine. I am a silent reader of this forum. And I rarely log in but I make sure a read the posts on this forum everyday.

Play safe.
    That is indeed sad to hear. My sympathies for you mate. However its always better to use a slightly blunt blade for the more tender nether regions rather than risk using a machine down there. There are a range of razors for women in the market also which might be worth a try. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnk  [View Original Post]
    Thanks EPL, Below report shows that you are true senior and caring man! Good Job.
    Thank you for your kind words my friend. After all, this forum is meant to care and share in the brotherhood. Cheers!

Good catch in Chennai after a longtime

Hi guys,

I've been observing the forum for a long time now and was waiting for a good opportunity to post. I have been mongering for a while now. And in the four southern states. I experiment on my own with nos from all sources like loc dc etc. Hyderabad has given be the best experiences (my first 3 some) and Bangalore is been the most disastrous.

Today I called one of my old contacts in Chennai and he as usual said he has a good piece. He knows I would return I don't like. He has changed his place, so reached his new place, which was quite shady, half a mind to enter but proceeded. Showed be two girls, one was bad, the other looked good.

Took her in, she was not ok first for dfe, hugged and kissed her neck and ears, she got turned on, kept doing it and she came my way for a dfe, it was awesome. Did not allow her to undress, was dry humping her with her clothes on, he was getting turned on. By force got on to me, let her just do what she wanted. She went to her panty and bra, did not allow her to remove further.

Continued to dry hump her, she was getting irritated, so I undressed leaving my underwear. She could not wait, she started to play with it sitting on me, she moved up and stuck her pussy on my face, I have never done a DATY with a WG, but I lost control and she was smelling nice and started and in a while she came and I too could not hold back, it ended in a good 69. Later learnt from the SP that she is new to trade and is on her way to abroad. Super fun for 3 k plus tips 1 k.

Cock blocked by a trimmer!

Hey guys,

So its been ages since mongered, even though I tried the contacts I got from people, they were either ugly or too far from my place. I have been a silent admirer of Tanya and Meena and have been wanting to meet them for so long. I somehow got Meenas contact but couldn't surpass the reference barrier. That was when our dear EPL posted about miss T's visit. I was really excited and mailed her and she called me yesterday evening. Fixed up a meet at 7:30 pm at her hotel. I was excited as I was going to have sex after many months. So I started getting ready, as I was all hairy I decided to groom myself as I didn't want to look like a Neanderthal infront of Tanya. So I was trimming myself down there unfortunately the trimmer cut my skin and I,started bleeding and there ended my dream of meeting Tanya. I messaged her explaining about the situation and she was kind enough to understand. Even though 8 k is a little steep for me I wanted to meet her yesterday but fate wouldn't let me. So that's the end of my sad story. Hope to come up with a good FR soon. Take care brothers.

Play safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy1616  [View Original Post]
    Excellent write up. Cheers.
    Can you share some contacts. I am new to this forum.

Thats a nicely written FR that's going to be true with most here

EPL.

After the tiring work you had last day and your posts today. I do agree that and just went back to my FR. Yes its again true out there.

Young HW and her tool handling Post # 4961.

The post goes as this and seems I just kept my coolness on that incident. Yes the troubles in mish was forgiven & just stayed cool. Ah Ah Ah.

But still was confused of the recent FR made and still am confused if the girl is not same. There is no confirmation yes or no still. Sorry pal if directed wrongly. A vulture or Swan it does go by people thoughts and their experiences and likes dislikes anyway. Keep cool lets keep going. Will wait for your beer soon. Missing.

" She started licking all over and ended at johnny, It was a great BJ and she stimulated the balls by sucking it and that made me horny and she was just handling the tool well. Seems she has vast experience in handling the rock tool. Was a good sucking and she went roots and deep into her throats. Finally we started fondling and johnny can't wait, Started in mish but hell, she cried to go slow and sme sort of disturbance here and then I see it happens sometmes and I decided my mood will keep going. Went with small and slow steady pace and asked for doggy, she refused and asked to go on with mish and then finally completed. Cock work she made was getting my nerves and the troubles on mish was forgiven. Finally came home in peace because I just kept cool".

Quote Originally Posted by EatPrayLove  [View Original Post]
    Disclaimer: If the number that has been shared to anyone with respect to this inde Parveen does not end with 81571, please stop reading now because I apologise for having got the wrong girl than who has been discussed in recent posts creating waiting lists of more than 45 newbies. If it is indeed the number that has been shared to you, then I definitely have news which is not encouraging for most mongers who have experienced even a little bit of class. In my defense, I agree that everyone is entitled to his opinion and someone who is a vulture to me might be a swan to another. So on with the story then.

Firstly, I thank my dear friend Freddychennai who was kind enough to put me through to this chick since he was one of the first people to write about her long back. Special mention goes to him for having taken the trouble of calling the chick on multiple occasions to remind her about himself and to ensure that I was going to be well taken care of. Further, he also did brief me that BJ was this girl's forte but that she might not be all that great in fucking and doesn't like people taking time. However, I was hoping that wouldn't be true going by the recent FR. Still, Cheers bro and am going to get you a beer once you are back from Noida!

Similarities with the recent FR:

1) This girl has a place in Vadapalani which is not all that great and is in a byelane near a complex of buildings (partly under construction) of a famous University and is near the Metro construction too.

2) The place is rented from another woman and her little daughter. So the place should be the same as the recent FR as it mentioned another woman being there.

3) The room had an AC but wasn't all that great. No bathroom attached.

Sadly the similarities end there.

The friend who was described as a looker is atleast 40 years old and fat. Parveen herself who has been described as slim, 24 years old and with 40 size boobs is in reality 30+, dark, plump with a belly and barely 34 size tits. If anyone has been with Inde Meena, then imagine her with a bigger belly, slightly bigger tits and lesser class. So unlike the surprise expressed in the recent FR, I had no doubts as to why this woman was into this. She wanted to make money!

On to the job, there is no cuddling or no kissing whatsoever. She says she's not comfy. Plus she insists she can pleasure me if I just lie back and enjoy what she does and goes down with an above average BBJ, ball sucking, anal rimming for about 10 minutes. I thought things were getting better but boy was I wrong. Onto the action she says she does only missionary and nothing else and that too after exactly 2 minutes she says it hurts and starts cribbing as to why I am not finishing and I am like WTF? I asked her point blank as to what she had meant by giving good company and she said everyone finishes in 20 minutes with her (I got back and read the recent FR only to realise to my amusement that it was true). I had to do everything to prevent my eyes from popping out with amazement when she said that - 20 minutes? Did she expect me to pay 3 k for 20 minutes? Didn't feel like fucking her anymore and left her to do her oral and hand ministrations at the end of which I finally forced myself to finish in around 40 minutes. Thank God the ordeal was over. But things don't end there as she doesn't even do anything to clean me up and on top off it calls Freddy and tells him that he should tell me to pay 0. 5 k more. I was quite irritated and left the place giving her the 0. 5 k.

Body - 5 by Chennai standards.

Service - 6 by Chennai standards.

WIR. I don't need anyone to tell me when I should finish!

Conclusion. Please do not go blindly by all the stuff that's written on the Forum because experience as well as some of the posts on the forum itself proove that there are people out there (Seniors and Juniors alike) who make arrangements for free fucks if they get the girl customers under their reference. Though I still hold that this is purely my opinion going by my experiences in mongering, I wouldn't mind suggesting her as a starter for newbies who are fascinated by 'mouthing' (ROFL)!

Cheers and play safe buddies.

Nice FR

Quote Originally Posted by Saurav2  [View Original Post]
    After a hideout for a month, I decided to go for a play, due to increased work tension.

Called regular SP (lady-also self service provider), went to the place by 7. 40 pm.

Since a customer was there inside already, I was waiting outside, and had a chit chat with SP. Its her own house, her son was watching tv, while we are chating something hot, and a customer is banging inside. She said, that the customer inside is a old man, and wastes lot of time only in talking, and he had more issues with his wife (!)

Then I told, ya, each man has one problem, so they come for mongering for destressing, also she expressed that, I am not spending inimitate time with her now a days, and she can understand about how men choose different girls every time. Mean while I borrowed her mobile, and laughed to see that the names she saved her regular customers (like, tall man, short man, stammering man etc.), it seems even a doctor visits her often.

I reminded her that times up, then she knocked the door, for the guy to come out. I was sitting in a chair outside, door opened, he came out and left suddenly. Looks like average middle aged man. Later I heard that he complainted about the service, for not a good company.

Then I went in, already told SP to have the girl bathed before I came. Girl is a mallu aunty, looks nice (face as well as body). They called me in. I was sitting in between those two women. They were sharing some fun about prev. Customer, (as he was doing cunnilingus for long and long time, and not going for fun!) and touching me and making fun. Finally I gave money to SP (2 k as usual including place! The moment she is going out, I asked her, would you like to join, she asked how much will you pay?(with a spark in her eyes, she likes me particularly), I said 0. 5 k? - she said. No, just bang the girl. Then I told 1 k- for that she agreed immediately.

She came in, went to toilet, and started to take bath, though I am ok if she is sweaty. Mean while I was chating with mallu girl, gave the sweets, flowers and candies which brought. Usuually I treat all my women with sweets (esp. Jangiri- one of woman calls me as Jangiri only) that gives good start (my usual dialoge is, before starting any good thing, take sweets!)

So SP came nude out of toilet, I was laying in between two nude ladies, (SP is darker, and mallu is fair, but nipples are darker for both of them, SP's boobs were little sagging, but for mallu they were little firm, and a neat tummy with no birth marks) with only my underwear, mallu girl is tasting a lolly pop (looks sexy when a girl is tasting lollypop, similar to BJ) SP started playing aggressively with me with DFK etc, while I was playing with the boobs of mallu, and fingering her (perfectly shaven pussy) . SP removed my undie, and started playing wiht my Jhonny. To cut the story short, I had good foreplay fun with both of them, and asked them, whom to take first, they said any one, I selcted to go with SP first so that I can will get urge to fuck mallu again. In between mallu girl felt very shy to touch the SP during fun (she calls her as akka), I forced her to touch SP sometimes, finally I was doing misch with SP, while mallu was hugging her head, and I managed to make her to kiss SP and SP was inside deep her hug, and mallus soft boobs were pressing against SPs head. I was kissing mallu girls cheek, when I blasted in side SP. Wow, good experience.

Finally I was ready for second round, but SP told for 3 k for two girls and 1 shot only, I was disappointed a bit, but then she told, don get disappointed and leave, come and take second shot, for you no problem for me. But by the time I was already dressed up, so decided to leave,. Tipped 100 rs to mallu and left. Overall good experience for 3 k (tip 100 rs. Sweet and flowers 200 rs). Though I felt that I missed to fuck the mallu, as I feel her pussy would have been tighter one, while fingering, and her face was very homely.

Since SP is my regular, I usually visit one or twice per month. Next time I asked for good tamil aunty, lets see.

Sauav.
    Excellent write up. Cheers.

Thanks EPL, Below report shows that you are true senior and caring man! Good Job.

Quote Originally Posted by EatPrayLove  [View Original Post]
    Disclaimer: If the number that has been shared to anyone with respect to this inde Parveen does not end with 81571, please stop reading now because I apologise for having got the wrong girl than who has been discussed in recent posts creating waiting lists of more than 45 newbies. If it is indeed the number that has been shared to you, then I definitely have news which is not encouraging for most mongers who have experienced even a little bit of class. In my defense, I agree that everyone is entitled to his opinion and someone who is a vulture to me might be a swan to another. So on with the story then.

Firstly, I thank my dear friend Freddychennai who was kind enough to put me through to this chick since he was one of the first people to write about her long back...

New to Chennai

Dear friends,

I am new to Chennai came from Pune.

Looking for help from seniors to have a Chennai SP or HW.

If I will get contacts I will pass to all.

Usual phenomenon of an FR followed by the world going crazy over a chick. Parveen!!

Firstly, I thank my dear friend Freddychennai who was kind enough to put me through to this chick since he was one of the first people to write about her long back. Special mention goes to him for having taken the trouble of calling the chick on multiple occasions to remind her about himself and to ensure that I was going to be well taken care of. Further, he also did brief me that BJ was this girl's forte but that she might not be all that great in fucking and doesn't like people taking time. However, I was hoping that wouldn't be true going by the recent FR. Still, Cheers bro and am going to get you a beer once you are back from Noida!

Similarities with the recent FR:

1) This girl has a place in Vadapalani which is not all that great and is in a byelane near a complex of buildings (partly under construction) of a famous University and is near the Metro construction too.

2) The place is rented from another woman and her little daughter. So the place should be the same as the recent FR as it mentioned another woman being there.

3) The room had an AC but wasn't all that great. No bathroom attached.

Sadly the similarities end there.

The friend who was described as a looker is atleast 40 years old and fat. Parveen herself who has been described as slim, 24 years old and with 40 size boobs is in reality 30+, dark, plump with a belly and barely 34 size tits. If anyone has been with Inde Meena, then imagine her with a bigger belly, slightly bigger tits and lesser class. So unlike the surprise expressed in the recent FR, I had no doubts as to why this woman was into this. She wanted to make money!

On to the job, there is no cuddling or no kissing whatsoever. She says she's not comfy. Plus she insists she can pleasure me if I just lie back and enjoy what she does and goes down with an above average BBJ, ball sucking, anal rimming for about 10 minutes. I thought things were getting better but boy was I wrong. Onto the action she says she does only missionary and nothing else and that too after exactly 2 minutes she says it hurts and starts cribbing as to why I am not finishing and I am like WTF? I asked her point blank as to what she had meant by giving good company and she said everyone finishes in 20 minutes with her (I got back and read the recent FR only to realise to my amusement that it was true). I had to do everything to prevent my eyes from popping out with amazement when she said that - 20 minutes? Did she expect me to pay 3 k for 20 minutes? Didn't feel like fucking her anymore and left her to do her oral and hand ministrations at the end of which I finally forced myself to finish in around 40 minutes. Thank God the ordeal was over. But things don't end there as she doesn't even do anything to clean me up and on top off it calls Freddy and tells him that he should tell me to pay 0. 5 k more. I was quite irritated and left the place giving her the 0. 5 k.

Body - 5 by Chennai standards.

Service - 6 by Chennai standards.

WIR. I don't need anyone to tell me when I should finish!

Conclusion. Please do not go blindly by all the stuff that's written on the Forum because experience as well as some of the posts on the forum itself proove that there are people out there (Seniors and Juniors alike) who make arrangements for free fucks if they get the girl customers under their reference. Though I still hold that this is purely my opinion going by my experiences in mongering, I wouldn't mind suggesting her as a starter for newbies who are fascinated by 'mouthing' (ROFL)!

Cheers and play safe buddies.

Posting Limitations