Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: New Delhi

+ Add Report
Page 1480 of 7431 FirstFirst ... 480 980 1380 1430 1470 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1490 1530 1580 1980 2480 ... LastLast
Results 22,186 to 22,200 of 111465
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Nirman

Damages can come down to 3.5 for 2 if you're a good negotiator.

For LT not more than 7 k.

I've posted the pic in my previous reports.

Kindly check.

Where there is will, there is a way.

Well it seems the whole Delhi ISG lot is on the frivolous search for Sinny.

Great going.

Rurockstud, you better take the membership for us all, we will repay you in kind someday.

Also, guys Rurockstud also mentioned a worthy ne in his one of the post.

Happy (shared) mongering.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoBros  [View Original Post]
    Right the charges too bro.

And backdoor entry is on the menu or not?
    6 k for 2.

No backdoor.

Rim and BJ though are best.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajton  [View Original Post]
    I got the contact from one of my known MILF as she was out of the city, she recommend me to this MILF. She is known as singham heroine. She is in late 20's. Or early 30's. She lives alone in a nice clean flat near sak ** et.

Lets come to deed.

Spoke to her one day prior to deed and yesterday went to her in evening around 5. She asked me to bring whisky, bought a bottle of whisky and some snacks and went to her place which is in a residential colony, which is very neat and clean and airy area. She opened the door with smile, she was in white frock. A next door bhabhi with naughty smile on the face. Went inside, sat for a while, had glass of water and went to the bedroom. We sat there for a while start chit chatting. Had 2 pegs of whisky and discussing the general things, work, neaighbout etc, sexual fantasies etc etc.

We start kissing each other while having sip of the whisky. She start kissing me and unbutton my shirt slowly and playing and teasing with my cock. Kissing my lips. This continue for 2-3 times, just teasing nothing else. And start having whisky. Good fun, play. Foreplay kind of things to build up..
    Nice catch. Good FR.

Please avoid

Read my FR & please avoid her by all means man.

Quote Originally Posted by KaveMan1988  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have her photo?

If not please rate her on looks.

Quote Originally Posted by RurockStud  [View Original Post]
    Today, I am going to narrate my most loved experience ever with an irresistible women.

Met her last year first through SP Rohit at Tilak Nagar.

Had her two times there and my experiences were great as I really liked her face and mammoth boobs.

Will highlight one of my better experiences with her though I had her many times again.

Most of staff looked most average and was about to leave and then SP's guy showed me this first rate stuff and couldn't refuse the offering.

She was dressed in salwar kameez with minimal makeup.

Firstly, She told me to clean myself before the deed.

Initiated with longish DFK, one of my best kisses ever. She is completely into it and we deeply kissed each other for a while.

Couldn't get an idea of her body in a salwar kameez.

So when she undressed, man couldn't stop looking at her mouth watering tits.

Not at all saggy for a mother, she made me suck her tits for longish time.

Couldn't imagine how much time I sucked on them. Couldn't hold myself and Titfucked her gigantic melons with my dick which disappeared in her heavenly globes..
    Your PM is not active. How can I talk to you to connect to this lady. I am willing donate Bitcoins if its required for you to activate your PM.

Explored this MP for the first time in Safdarjung

Wanted to experience a NE girl since my visit to Humayunpur (a Northeast colony in Delhi). So looked for MPs nearby, and went to Ayur thai SPA (SE).

Though the counter-charges were a bit high (1600/ HR), I negotiate to 1300 for 45 minutes (which later doesn't matter as I was in for approx. 1 HR).

They offered water / lemonade at the counter and asked if I have any preference. I said, send a petite NE.

So I went in, the room was pretty clean and spacious enough. The masseur was wearing a mask at the time of massage, but she looked attractive because of her nice figure.

The massage was pretty good, one of the best I've experienced so far. She used warm oil and massaged perfectly (not very soft, not very hard).

After about 30 minutes of massage, she asked for extras. I asked for services and prices.

She said, 1500 - HJ & 5000 - B2B. I know the area is South Delhi, but I wasn't that stupid or inexperienced to agree on these prices.

I told her to do B2B in 2 k, but she didn't get convinced. At last, she came to 3 k for B2B. To be honest, I wanted to go for that but I only had 2 k in cash and I don't want someone from outside to intervene for Gpay.

So, I told her I can do I can do 2 k for B2B or 1 k for HJ.

She said, she will do HJ for 1 k but I cannot touch her. This really put me off and I told her to continue only normal massage with no extras.

Another 15 minutes of massage, then I again insisted on her with my same offer.

She agreed for 1 k HJ plus touching her everywhere.

So, I paid her 1 k. Kissed her on the lips a bit while she was resisting. Then she started the HJ, I put my hand in her bra and took out her one pumpkin. Sucked it, that was really tasty. And was in great shape.

While she was HJ ing me, I fingered her, and man she was completely wet. At that time I would have loved to spend that 3 k for B2B, but that was too late.

Came on her hands, took a deep shower as I was oiled heavily. Went out, they again offered me water, and job done. Johny is now satisfied for 1 week. Will look for new adventures next week.

Keep mongering!

Digits

Bro please share digit and name in PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fresher2019  [View Original Post]
    Had this chic, awesome food.

BBBJ is best, CIM is even better.

She'll drink till last drop.

Damage - 2. 5 k.

Interested cn take digits.

SP Ashish Bait and Switch

Beware of SP Ashish. Bait and Switch.

Last four digits - 100.

Boycott him. He promises moons and star and send garbage.

Pro Tip: Always check the bird before, then only allow in room.

Be tough guy to say NO and be firm.

Request For Contact

Quote Originally Posted by RurockStud  [View Original Post]
    Today, I am going to narrate my most loved experience ever with an irresistible women.

Met her last year first through SP Rohit at Tilak Nagar.

Had her two times there and my experiences were great as I really liked her face and mammoth boobs.

Will highlight one of my better experiences with her though I had her many times again.

Most of staff looked most average and was about to leave and then SP's guy showed me this first rate stuff and couldn't refuse the offering.

She was dressed in salwar kameez with minimal makeup.

Firstly, She told me to clean myself before the deed.

Initiated with longish DFK, one of my best kisses ever. She is completely into it and we deeply kissed each other for a while.

Couldn't get an idea of her body in a salwar kameez.

So when she undressed, man couldn't stop looking at her mouth watering tits.

Not at all saggy for a mother, she made me suck her tits for longish time.

Couldn't imagine how much time I sucked on them. Couldn't hold myself and Titfucked her gigantic melons with my dick which disappeared in her heavenly globes.

Slowly moved down and started licking her, that made her really horny and she proceeded to suck my dick.

Had awesome cock sucking skills and licked every ounce of my body to make me hard.

Now I couldn't stop any more and inserted my dick into her hairy pussy and fucked her first in missionary position and changed sides and fucked her later in doggy style and finally came after some rigorous fucking which left both of us drained.

We changed numbers.

She contacted me couple of times to intimate me that she has started working independently and later revealed that she has joined as a therapist in a Spa.

Met her umpteen times again.

But first experience was always the best as it completely exceeded my expectations.

Report Card:

Face: 9/10 (Beautiful cute face).

Boobs: 10/10 (Milky white boobs with pink nips).

Body: 7/10 (Plumpish on waist and ass).

DFK: 10/10 (Can't get better than this).

Initiative:10/10 (Completely into customer satisfaction).

BBBJ: 8/10.

Titfuck: 9/10 (Massive tits made for Titfuck).

COB: Didn't try though experienced later with her.

CIM: NA.

Anal: NA.

DATY: 10/10.

Pussy: 8/10 (Not loose nor tight but smells good).

Sex: 9/10.

Overall: 9/10 (Weighted average score).

WIR: Most definitely.

Damages: 2 K / shot.
    Can you share her digits?

SnM Lee

The myth of SnM DC and Lee.

Have been reading eulogies to the great SnM DC spa and its star performer Lee for so long that I decided to finally go there.

Phoned them up and spoke in English in the knowledge that some north east (NE) girl would be at the reception, but a hoarse voice replied in Hindi. It was a voice I would rather associate with a woman from GB Road than with a NE girl, though it was all respectful.

Reached there before time. The stairs to the first floor spa in defence colony, south Delhi, was all smelling nice with perfumed candles lit at strategic points. However, the reception inside was just ordinary with three persons sitting on the sofa. One was a sweeper-like woman whom I thought was the one who picked up the phone. The other was a young muscular guy who looked like a bouncer or some suspended cop. The third was a short north east woman who came to the reception desk to attend to me. I said I have an appointment with Lee and the first thing she asked me was whether I have a package. When she opened her mouth I then realised oh it was she who had picked up the phone. Her teeth were horrible and she was quite ugly. Asked her to give me a big room with a low bed but she took me to a small room with a high massage table and said every room is like that. Maybe she was right as 2 rooms next to it were similar.

The room was nothing great-- 10 by 6 feet with a 6 by 2 feet cushioned massage table. There was a mirrored dressing table on one side of the wall, with oil, cream and other things neatly lined up. In one corner was a small cushioned chair. The A / see was working fine. All in all it was a small but neat and clean room. Maybe there were not many customers around that day.

The bathroom was quite spacious, clean with nice wash basin and almost new WC. There was also a bathing area separated by a glass door. It was small but again clean with nice hand shower. There was also a small stool inside.

As I was inside the bathroom gurgling with mouthwash I heard a knock on the main door and a girl came in. From that distance she looked quite pleasant. I enthusiastically said Hi, how are you, and went up to her with open arms to hug her. She reciprocated well and came up to me and threw herself around me. It was then I realised what posters here mean when they call her petite. It is only when you meet her than you realise how small and thin she is. Petite means small and thin in an attractive way, but here in the forum lot of girls are called petite. So one cannot imagine how petite Lee is. She is not petite, she is a bloody midget. A small 4. 5 feet girl, with everything very small, from hand to feet to neck to body, except tits and pussy. She is thin though not bony. As you say in Hindi, "shareer mein maas nahin hai" (not much meat on body) except on the tits.

She was in embrace and I kissed her on the neck and ear. It was like kissing a small girl. As I lifted her head it felt as if I was picking some squirrel by the neck. So light. She looked up at me and said in her slow sing song NE accent, " oh baby, mein muh mein lega. Mein bahut horny hai" (I will take yours in my mouth. I am very horny). It was a voice of a kid with no emotions.

[Deleted by Admin]

She has learnt two more sentences in Hindi. One is, "tuh mujhe ch de," (you f me) and the second is, "mein tujhe chxng ga" (I will fxxx you). She says looking at you with some face-making. But those come out as if a kid has mugged them and is just blurting out without knowing what they mean. Nothing before and nothing after each sentence She doesn't have much else to say. It didn't excite me nor it will excite anybody else, I am sure. How would you feel when a small girl tells you all this in a kid's voice without any emotions or meaning? She is really a small girl who looks like not more than 14-15 years in face and 12-13 years in body, though she claims she is 25. (I don't believe her). She said each of these sentences twice or thrice, and I guess her purpose was to show how excited she was and to tell you how sexually heavy the atmosphere she has made. She was under no influence of any weed or vodka nor was extremely excited as written about her in some earlier FRs here.

After the first round, she went into the bathroom to clean up. She didn't come out for 5 minutes. I went in and saw her squatted on the floor and cleaning her pussy with the hand shower. She just reminded me of a kid who has been left alone in the bathroom and has now found an opportunity to play with water. She was doing just that, paying with water while cleaning her pussy. I asked her why she taking so long, she replied, "aaraha hoon, baby" (I am coming, baby). Again a kid's voice.

Her pussy is not all that exciting. A big flabby light grey labia that is darker at the edges. The only best thing on her is her tits. Both tits and pussy look as if they don't belong to that small body. But pasted there.

Fxxxxxg her is like screwing a sex doll half your size who repeats 1 or 2 sentences just to. Excite you. It's so plastic. Many in the forum wouldn't know what a sex doll really feels like. But they would surely remember those "Hit Me" toys of their childhood days, that plastic inflated toy in the shape of a joker or bear which you hit or punch and it almost falls to the ground but then straightens up and returns to its original position because it has sand filled in the bottom. Lee is just that in feel: plain smooth plastic tight skin but just soft to the touch. And just taller than that toy.

If that is the SnM's star performer for you then why so much praise for the spa, you would wonder. My guess is there are two classes of people who glorify SnM DC and its therapists. The first are those who have been in the mongering world for quite sometime, from the days when pussy was available either in GB Road or on street or through advertisements in the classified columns or back pages of newspapers and tabloids. For them and many others, the coming up of the spas, particularly Soul & Me (SnM), where one could go just for a massage and end up having ones ass and dick licked and sucked by clean, smooth, white skinned north east or Thai girls while also fg them in the process, was unique and a novelty. It was so exciting just climbing the steps of a spa without saving face and ending up in an hour of complete bliss. What a wonderful life. These are the people who are nostalgic about SnM. Ones first or unique experience, especially sexual, is always edged in ones mind and one always remembers it with fondness and excitement. That is what nostalgia is all about. But one can't blame them for that.

The second class of people are those who are just out of school and have started getting an itch in their nether area. They are the average people. For them, a smooth, white skinned, nice looking naked girl is a fantasy. One can't blame them, either.

If sex is just ordinary and yet so expensive at SnM, then why go there in the first place. Exactly. Rs 2000 at the counter and Rs 2.500-3000 to the girl inside for some plastic sex doesn't make sense.

Anybody, a newbie or a tourist, who gets excited after reading flattering reports about SnM and Lee, is well advised to consider this report as well before he ventures into that place. It will give him a better perspective and help him make an informed and intelligent assessment.

For such people, I have a better suggestion. (please read slowly). Save your hard-earned money. Buy yourself a nice "Hit Me" toy. Tape record those Lee's two classic sentences in an oft-repeated 10 minute recording in a thin voice of a kid. Switch off the lights. Put on a zero or 2 watt red colour bulb. Put some nice oil on your dick. (You thought I would tell you to punch the toy haha haha). Get naked under the sheet with the toy. Switch on the tape recorder. Put your arms and legs around the toy, and start slooowlyyy and slowly rubbing your dick on the toy as "tuh mujhe ch de," (you f me) and "mein tujhe chng ga" (I will fxxx you) enter your ears. That is Lee for you. I promise it will be a better and thoroughly enjoyable experience and save you so much money.

In Japan, people are already having such sexual experiences with human-like female toys in some special spas and at their homes.

Those who don't want to buy that toy, I have a simpler and cheaper suggestion.

Buy a loaf of bread. Better if it's a full loaf, but doesn't matter if it sliced. Cut it in half. If it's sliced, then tape the half bread around so the slices don't fall off. Run a knife through the centre of an half bread and make a slit, deep till the end but not broad. Take some butter in a bowl, warm it. Pour the melted butter inside the slit in the bread. Switch off the lights and put on the red bulb. Switch on the tape. Get underneath the sheet naked. And sloooowllyy slowly.

And one important point: Don't let your dog get its teeth on that fg bread. Cut it in slices and fry it in butter the next morning. Call your neighbourhood aunty who purposely let her saree fall to show you her ample bosom but never called you to her home when she was alone, resulting in you shagging half your youth away. Tell her sweetly, aunty please come and have breakfast with me. I have especially made it for you: French toast.

This was my first FR and perhaps my last. I am done with all this paid sex. I take your leave now as this piece is getting long and besides its getting dark outside and the shops are going to shut shortly. I have to buy my groceries: A loaf of bread and a packet of butter.

Anybody care to have breakfast with me is cordially invited.

P.S. I know what you all may be saying under your breath. Gxxxdu Sxxxa (bloody fxxxxx).

Quote Originally Posted by Oddeven123  [View Original Post]
    You are welcome bro.

It is soul and me spa at defence colony.

Just check forum before coming to Delhi. I m aure you will find many FR on this spa.

Be safe and have fun.

Milf

Which place is this? Also can you please share the name and digits in PM?

I got the contact from one of my known MILF as she was out of the city, she recommend me to this MILF. She is known as singham heroine. She is in late 20's. Or early 30's. She lives alone in a nice clean flat near sak ** et.

Lets come to deed.

Spoke to her one day prior to deed and yesterday went to her in evening around 5. She asked me to bring whisky, bought a bottle of whisky and some snacks and went to her place which is in a residential colony, which is very neat and clean and airy area. She opened the door with smile, she was in white frock. A next door bhabhi with naughty smile on the face. Went inside, sat for a while, had glass of water and went to the bedroom. We sat there for a while start chit chatting. Had 2 pegs of whisky and discussing the general things, work, neaighbout etc, sexual fantasies etc etc.

We start kissing each other while having sip of the whisky. She start kissing me and unbutton my shirt slowly and playing and teasing with my cock. Kissing my lips. This continue for 2-3 times, just teasing nothing else. And start having whisky. Good fun, play. Foreplay kind of things to build up..

Kajal

Rahul bhai can you share the digits and damage in PM. I am looking to do her for a long long time.

Quote Originally Posted by MRahul84  [View Original Post]
    Had this bhara bhara food from SP T.

Good GF experience. Good service.

Treat good be treated good.

Enjoy mongering.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuta14  [View Original Post]
    Those positive reviews are posted by herself only. Avoid her. Waste of money.
    Zaara is a post op. She is still not a complete female. Wastage of money. Can't even take anal completely.

Perfect MILF

Lets come to deed.

We start kissing each other while having sip of the whisky. She start kissing me and unbutton my shirt slowly and playing and teasing with my cock. Kissing my lips. This continue for 2-3 times, just teasing nothing else. And start having whisky. Good fun, play. Foreplay kind of things to build up.

Dick was getting excited, so I grab her by hair and pulled towards me and start having a DFK, which was awesome, lots of tongue work. Eating ear lobes. Tits and boobs sucking, pressing. She is 36 the, handful enough to play, push my dick between them and pushing up and down. . after while she grab the dick with her hand and took into her mouth. . and wow. What a feeling. It look like it went to in a hot pussy. She start blowing it up and down. Kissing the tip and sucking it like lolly. Did deep throat. Twiche. And suddenly she stop and sat on my face and start fucking my face. The pussy was wet. Odorless. It look like she come here to fuck me. And fuck my face badly. I never met a lady who actually sat on my face and fuck it with pussy. Good experience it was. After doing good foreplay and oral we went to the fuc kng session, put the condom and sat on me and start jumping. The boobs are going up and down. Awesome view. Big boob. Switch over in missi and doggy. She came in the meantime while doing doggy and go tired asked me to fuck her in miss and release. I did the same. It was fun. Total paisa vasool.

Damage is 3 k shot, if you can bargain it I think 2.5 can be done. I did not do as I was in mood of good service and was very horny too and trust me she really took good care of me.

Once deed done, had one peg of whisky again, had a shower, went out with a big hug and DFK.

I spend around 2 hours at her flat.

Here is some pic. Which are photoshopped but you can get the fair idea about her.
    Bro she seems to be a perfect horny MILF, please share her contact.

Posting Limitations