Thread: New Delhi

+ Add Report
Page 2810 of 7431 FirstFirst ... 1810 2310 2710 2760 2800 2806 2807 2808 2809 2810 2811 2812 2813 2814 2820 2860 2910 3310 3810 ... LastLast
Results 42,136 to 42,150 of 111461
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Keeping up with the promise.

So I had swear that I will indulge in Thai or NE as I like there service.

So continuing on day 2.

Miss Pinky spa house Janakpuri (thanks Raj 1985). She is a Thai MILF. Oozing sexiness. But I found service to be average. I mean I have had better. But she was unlike Thai girl. I guess law of averages or law of sexy girl and poor service. She was in hurry. Damage 1+3 k. WIR maye spa not the girl.

After that went to snm Rohini to try miss Linda (MILF). Yhanjs to a brother whose pm I deleted by mistake Man what crazy time. I know her from snm dc. So no pretext of massage. All on menu with a smile. Good girl or woman. WIR hell yeah. Damage 1.5+2.5.

Looking fwd for day 3.

Shweta number changed.

Her old whatsapp number same but has new digits ending with 128. PM me for new digits if needed.

BTW, she is SP too so can utilize her girls as options.

Cheers and happy mongering.

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFoodLove  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

Is MILF Shweta from IP is temp out of business? I tried to contact her 15 days, but no response. Any update guys?

Wanted to try any slim bird at her den.

Her # with me is ending with 116.

TIA!

Noida cpl

Not at all worth the amount he wants. The lady is and looks old around 50 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipset247  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

I am in touch with this Noida couple Sanjay ria.

Some reviews say that his wife is very low on looks any esteemed member would care to throw some light og their experience with this couple.

Newspaper coverage

Hi it has featured in today's TOI as well.

Quote Originally Posted by PakkaIdiots11  [View Original Post]
    Hi bro,

Can you tell me pleas where you get this information.

I called the mehrauli PL st dsp but not get any information about this incident.

Can you through some more light on this meter please because it is a serious incident for our ISG community.

With respect.

Flip the pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbansall  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

Can anyone suggest some good hotels in Delhi that one can book for mongering?
    Hi,

You should have read few FRs first but still book oyo, choose couple friendly option and you are good to go.

Enjoy & play safe.

Help for cheap fun / stay

Quote Originally Posted by WannabeMonger  [View Original Post]
    Hello my dear brothers,

Sorry for the disgusting title. Further to the shout out that I had recently posted for all and any information on investing in a Spa, I am travelling to Delhi next week for the first round discussions with the localite who made me the offer. A tonne of gratitude to the most gracious and helpful Vicious Circle and RahulSaighal for instantaneously reaching out with much appreciated help. Planning to stay over for 3-4 days with intentions that are strictly dishonorable. Being a ravenous vagabond from the parched lands of Bangalore, I dream to revel in debauchery during my free time there. So the first day may be at a star hotel near CP for the business meeting but want to spend the next 2-3 days at the most economical (read: cheap) places and explore maximum MPs and everything of the carnal kind Delhi has to offer. Can my learned brethren kindly suggest localities not very far from CP with cheap accommodation and high density of decent quality MPs / Spas? Last year, I took a pleasure (or so I had planned) trip and stayed at Karol Bagh based on tidbits I picked up online with the same objective. However, it turned out to be a damp squib and I was appalled by the poor quality of MPs mushroomed in the locality and therapists were just plain sad. Year before that I had stayed in Lajpat Nagar and had a relatively better time. Eagerly looking to the highly knowledgeable and helpful brothers in here for pointers.
    Certainly would help you in lodging and mongering. Pm your whatsapp no. For quick, direct communication. Generally would suggest you green park area and lajpatnagar.

Fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Kar2692  [View Original Post]
    Found the 2 on Locanto asking for 2. 5 k per shot at their place near Malviya Nagar. Any reports?
    Just one word.

Fake.

It's in newspapers too.

Quote Originally Posted by PakkaIdiots11  [View Original Post]
    Hi bro,

Can you tell me pleas where you get this information.

I called the mehrauli PL st dsp but not get any information about this incident.

Can you through some more light on this meter please because it is a serious incident for our ISG community.

With respect.
    Unable to attach screenshot but it's in today's ToI and HT both newspapers that a Kenyan woman was murdered in her Chattarpur accommodation.

Be safe guys.

Update on Gurgaon scene.

Further to the last shout for request, 2 bros were extremely considerate and responded with no's for Tanu and Priya. However due to my hectic travels, haven't been able to schedule an appointment with either.

Also, a long standing desire for me has been to experience Thai Food with FS in a MP. If any dude can help with the details on PM, then that would be super awesome as I intend to do the tasting session this evening itself. Request to advise with the name of the bird and the charges. Look forward to at least 1 PM so that I can make my debut on the MP scene.

Cheers.

Help needed brothers

Hey guys in Delhi tonight from Pune staying near mahipalpur area. Can anyone please share any contacts here in PM please. I know its last moment but any help will be appreciated.

Cheers.

Jaggs.

Climax.

Hi brother,

Out of curiosity I want to know, did your climax affect her mouth as well? I remember I doing the same, the girl complained of numbness in her mouth after the BJ, it was funny as well as scary, that how she might react. Share the secret. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by FabricDel  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to Samsha bro for providing it.

Went to her place which was nice and clean. She greeted me with full respect and we chit chat for 30 min with some drinks.

After that little touching her and there and she got hot and started kissing. I never start the deed to know if bird is actually interested in FS. She was actually interested. Kissed for 5-10 min and then she gave a nice massage and drinks were going on I'm between. I felt her massage as she is cracking my bones but still kept the rhythm going on. Asked her to massage my johnny. Which she did and man it was awesome. Her soft hands made my. Johnny like steal. I started kissing her and her boobs are so soft that I thought It as chicken piece. Sucked her boobs for 10 min and asked her sit on my mouth but she was so wet that I have to request her to clean the juice. Which she did and I licked her for 15 min and my entire face was messed with her juice. So requested to take shower with me and in shower got the best BJ. I use climax spray 30 min before going to deed which I sprayed in car. It worked and was not able to cum in BJ. Then went on bed and Did in different positions and yes she know how to lock you johnny half way with her muscle power..

Cloudburst.

Hi buddy,

Don't have even an inch of an idea about Sikkim, but I know that Teesta river is out of control due to cloudburst. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by JayeshM  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone provide me with some leads in Gangtok Sikkim. I am going there for official purpose.

Thanks in advance.

Sikkim scene.

Can anyone provide me with some leads in Gangtok Sikkim. I am going there for official purpose.

Thanks in advance.

Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsjsnan  [View Original Post]
    Shouldn't have paid more than 8 k bro for this one.
    Wasn't sure at that time. Jhonny ruled over the head as I was here for a limited time and wanted to try something new.

But, she looks much better in person like a high-end housewife.

Hotels.

Hey,

Can anyone suggest some good hotels in Delhi that one can book for mongering?

Posting Limitations