La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: New Delhi

+ Add Report
Page 972 of 7427 FirstFirst ... 472 872 922 962 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 982 1022 1072 1472 1972 ... LastLast
Results 14,566 to 14,580 of 111400
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

KLPD saved by Muslim girl

I was in Delhi for a night, so had to plan something in advance. Contacted few indies, few replied few didn't, and those who replied wanted references which I didn't have. Also contacted Muslim lady which many were talking few months back, she said, talk to me when you come.

Also, I was very impressed with FRs of CIS birds from SP are, such as Nargis and Rabiya. I had a strong will to spend night with Nargis as she is slim and that's what I wanted. So contacted SP are (684) a day before action, he quoted 15 k night for Nargis which was reasonable as per FRs here, so I agreed. The evening of action day arrived, I'm in my hotel and he pings me, bro Nargis is not available, try bird2 (and I was like I knew it, you going to ditch me) but I said NO, either send Nargis or Rabiya, no one else.

He tried to convince me a lot but I only wanted to try bird which have been reported here. So after lots of talks, he said okay, I'll send Nargis at around 9. Time passed but nothing happened, pinged him, he said sir Nargis is not willing to come, he is trying his best but she doesn't want to come. That point I knew it's KLPD.

Then contacted SP T (106), he sent few pics but I didn't like them. That guy seems reliable by the way but unfortunately he didn't have much at that time.

Then I dialed up to last option, the Muslim bird. I knew there were very good FRs on her in earlier days but later few people reported bad behavior from her. Yet I took the risk, I quoted 7 k for night but she quoted higher, finally we got ready in 8 k. She came in some time, went to room and she asked money upfront, I hesitated but gave it. Then she asked for 500 more for taxi, I was like wtf, so people who reported bad FRs were true. Anyways I gave, and she said she will go in like 3-4 hours and won't stay for whole night. I was like, something is better than nothing but I was disappointed till this moment.

But shortly that disappointed went away, she was behaving nice now, since I'm well behaved person, she reciprocated as well. She got a good body but definitely not young (pic already shared in forum). Did the first shot, she was enjoying too. I'm not going to write full details as I was passive and more than action, I enjoy foreplay and company. Did the 2nd shot and was tired.

She prepared the tea for both of us, chatted a lot, and even though I wanted full night but those 3-4 hours were enough for me, and wanted to sleep by then.

Didn't try DFK as breath was not smell less, anal is not an option, didn't do DATY as I'm new in this business and too afraid. Also people say she got pink kity and all, I don't think it's true but yeah, overall she is good.

The reason why people had bad experience with her before is, she is not true indi, she got kind of partners and he was ringing her phone every hour, I really don't know what's the deal here. Also, while fixing the deal, I should have asked for whole night explicitly to not have any confusion later.

Anyways, I did enjoy the session and it was my first night with a WG, and it was worth it.

Good morning

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie13  [View Original Post]
    Prostitution is legal in India but pimping is illegal. Also, prostitution cannot be done in commerical place that's why spas on a radar always. This has been a law since a long time.

Court recognises sex work

Can some brother explain what does it mean for mongers?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...61331.ece/amp/

Human Nature

Quote Originally Posted by Doga2907  [View Original Post]
    Brother m also in the same age group will turn 33 in July and since covid working from home, I am married though however post covid I no longer enjoy company of my regular friends and parties, have been mongering from past 6-7 years, but stopped it for some time when got married but after 2-3 years again started, I monger twice a month now and that's the time when I feel like being myself, social interaction are definitely what is required but I no longer enjoy the company of my colleagues and friends who have no knowledge of my mongering session as I have never shared my mongering sessions with anyone, sometimes I do feel that maybe I will feel better if I share about my mongering life with someone who will not judge me, I once thought of sharing this on the forum but doubted if this is the correct place to share this, but after reading your post thought of sharing this, I don't know if anyone else is facing the same issue that I am, also would like to know from seniors who are married how they coverup with their wives when they go out for mongering sessions, I generally cover it up with that have to go to office for some time or maybe general stuff like getting my car washed or serviced etc. But m sure people here have better ideas. To you brother I can only advice to start meeting girls and get a GF to distract you from WG for a while but remeber it's not going to help in long run you will definitely come back to mongering, it's just that you need to develop some self control.
    Guys,

There is nothing wrong with both you, if you are doing mongering. Only you have to control that don't make the habit (extreme habit) which take you to the toll, emotionally and financially.

I pinged you guys personally. Check your mailbox.

Bro. When did you meet her last? If I am not wrong, her skin issues were reported at end of April / early May. Is she okay now? Anyone met her recently? Eh?

Mi.

Quote Originally Posted by Zak92  [View Original Post]
    This report is a bit overdue and a quite late.

Huge shout out to mate McMahan for helping out a brother get started.

So a lot has been mentioned about Zarina here and its pretty accurate.

Looks: average, looks like your typical NI lady. I've been told she's gone down over the last year or so in this area but still good. But then again looks are subjective.

Service: definitely a service queen and loves to impress. Also seemed open to try new things (I did not get a chance to test this out but was offered).

Attitude: Yes as had been reported multiple times, she's a bit on the chattier side but I personally prefer that as it helps me loosen up and doesn't feel super mechanical..

MG road experiences

Decided to monger after a gap of almost 3 months.

Went to Sahara mall and got entered in ignite at around 7 pm with zero crowd and just 1 girl. She was pestering me to sit with her but I was least interested. I was simply watching IPL with a beer can in my hand. Waited for prison and ipsa to open.

Around 8. 30 pm there were around 2 girls in prison and ipsa had zero crowd. Hopped between ipsa and prison beer by beer apotted a good looking girl in prison but she was already occupied. Went to ipsa and sat with Riya who gave me an average experience gave her 1 k tip and returned to prison saw some beauties coming in but decided to give them a pass.

Encounter at evanthe with ashi.

Ashi has been reviewed by a lot of mongers and this time I repeated her but found that her looks have gone down and same is with the service. Earlier she use to get involved in DFK.

But now only lip kiss allowed, no proper BBBJ and her service has totally gone down maybe because of the attention she is getting. 1.5 k counter plus 3 k to ashi all wasted.

Sex work Legal

Look at today's new mongers. http://dhunt.in/vW65D?s=a&uu=0xd189b7b25e0bcec2&ss=pd...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -5800714557633706490_121.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by HelpMeHelp1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I have been mongering for a 3-4 yrs now, its nothing compared to some of the seniors, 95% of my mongering has been done in spas.

I don't really know how to say this, but maybe this forum being anonymous will help me put my thoughts here and I can get some advice from seniors.

A little about me. I am 30, will turn 31 in July, have been single all my life. I am unmarried. I used to monger like once a week or once in 2 weeks, till about late 2021. I don't know what really happened, but I have developed a really bad addiction to mongering. Its not sex addiction because sometimes I just go in for b2 b or something, maybe its just human touch / connection that I need more than sex itself as I have stopped going to places like TNG, but something has definitely not been right, from Jan-March I mongered almost 3-4 times per week, I tried to take a month long break and thought I will get back to normal self, but again in May I have been mongering 3-4 times per week. I am not a super rich guy, and all of this is now adding up, infact once in March I even borrowed 5 k from a friend before my salary was credited later that week with some excuse but in reality it was just to monger and I didn't want to break my FD / investments.

I am 31 and don't really have a lot of friends also, and the lack of human connection / touch is probably the main reason of this addiction or the hollow feeling inside. Another reason to be honest is lack of good GFE, I have had great PSE experiences with the likes of lee, Mercy, Zeno bunch of others in diff spas also and even Shabnam (though I personally didn't like her much). But these are the sessions that make me regret mongering even more. There have been few therapists I have befriended in terms of just talking, yes I used to pay 1-1. 5 k counter to just go and talk to the girl for 1 HR with a bit of DFK, which might sound insane to some mongers.

My pm is open and if anyone wants to guide in terms of how to do it, I will be really grateful.

Agian, I just want to clarify, I am NOT looking to quit mongering, I enjoy it pretty much, and am genuinely looking for suggestions for a good GFE, specially NI, haven't found good NIs in south Delhi at all.

All I want is. I want to control mongering, more than it controlling me. My work life has taken a hit by going for mongering 4 times a week, my finances have taken a hit.
    Brother m also in the same age group will turn 33 in July and since covid working from home, I am married though however post covid I no longer enjoy company of my regular friends and parties, have been mongering from past 6-7 years, but stopped it for some time when got married but after 2-3 years again started, I monger twice a month now and that's the time when I feel like being myself, social interaction are definitely what is required but I no longer enjoy the company of my colleagues and friends who have no knowledge of my mongering session as I have never shared my mongering sessions with anyone, sometimes I do feel that maybe I will feel better if I share about my mongering life with someone who will not judge me, I once thought of sharing this on the forum but doubted if this is the correct place to share this, but after reading your post thought of sharing this, I don't know if anyone else is facing the same issue that I am, also would like to know from seniors who are married how they coverup with their wives when they go out for mongering sessions, I generally cover it up with that have to go to office for some time or maybe general stuff like getting my car washed or serviced etc. But m sure people here have better ideas. To you brother I can only advice to start meeting girls and get a GF to distract you from WG for a while but remeber it's not going to help in long run you will definitely come back to mongering, it's just that you need to develop some self control.

Quote Originally Posted by HelpMeHelp1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I have been mongering for a 3-4 yrs now, its nothing compared to some of the seniors, 95% of my mongering has been done in spas.

I don't really know how to say this, but maybe this forum being anonymous will help me put my thoughts here and I can get some advice from seniors.

A little about me. I am 30, will turn 31 in July, have been single all my life. I am unmarried. I used to monger like once a week or once in 2 weeks, till about late 2021. I don't know what really happened, but I have developed a really bad addiction to mongering. Its not sex addiction because sometimes I just go in for b2 b or something, maybe its just human touch / connection that I need more than sex itself as I have stopped going to places like TNG, but something has definitely not been right, from Jan-March I mongered almost 3-4 times per week, I tried to take a month long break and thought I will get back to normal self, but again in May I have been mongering 3-4 times per week. I am not a super rich guy, and all of this is now adding up, infact once in March I even borrowed 5 k from a friend before my salary was credited later that week with some excuse but in reality it was just to monger and I didn't want to break my FD / investments.

I am 31 and don't really have a lot of friends also, and the lack of human connection / touch is probably the main reason of this addiction or the hollow feeling inside. Another reason to be honest is lack of good GFE, I have had great PSE experiences with the likes of lee, Mercy, Zeno bunch of others in diff spas also and even Shabnam (though I personally didn't like her much). But these are the sessions that make me regret mongering even more. There have been few therapists I have befriended in terms of just talking, yes I used to pay 1-1. 5 k counter to just go and talk to the girl for 1 HR with a bit of DFK, which might sound insane to some mongers.

My pm is open and if anyone wants to guide in terms of how to do it, I will be really grateful.

Agian, I just want to clarify, I am NOT looking to quit mongering, I enjoy it pretty much, and am genuinely looking for suggestions for a good GFE, specially NI, haven't found good NIs in south Delhi at all.

All I want is. I want to control mongering, more than it controlling me. My work life has taken a hit by going for mongering 4 times a week, my finances have taken a hit.
    I am 32, umarried and all of my friends are married. For me what works me is something you can also do:

1. Build a second source of income from what you like: Apart from my job I learnt technical analysis and doing derivative trading in stock market. This diverts my mind because this is my interest area and it leads to money making. Also, a trader needs to have patience and that characteristic is helping me in mongering as well.

2. Staying away from NCR: due to wfh nature I am only 2 weeks per month in NCR. For 2 weeks I am in my hometown where I don't want to try anything. It also builds up the patience in you.

3. Instead of sex, start meeting girls for marriage. That will fulfill the need of human connect. Ultimately marriage is necessary. I always try to utilise my weekends meetings girls.

4. Finding a cheap fuck: Find a WG who is a cheap fuck in your city. That way your finances will be in check.

Need your advice on addiction

Hi seniors,

From last 3 years, I am addicted to po and fapping. I tried to quite many times but unable to do so. I have joined reddit community followed their guide, install few paid apps, even visited to a therapist but it didn't help much. I was able to quite it for 3-4 days but then again start doing it. Now, this habit starts effecting my life like I can't concentrate for long, brain fogs, fatigue etc.

Suggest me some advise if you have also faced this addiction. I'm willing to visit therapist if needed.

P.S: I know this is not the right platform for these questions but I have members getting reliable advise with getting trolled.

Need guidance from seniors.

South Delhi pointers

Greetings fellow mongers.

I'm stuck in south Delhi today with nothing but time on my hands. Any good SP or indie I can go to please? I've been to the famous A Spa GK2 which is too expensive and not a sure shot.

I'm hoping for something simpler and better priced.

Cheers.

UU.

Juhi MR. FR

I met Juhi from MR. She didn't budge from her quoted price of 8 k. Going by the pics which I had shared on the forum and which is available on MR, I decided to go.

First off, she's not sweet to talk to over messaging or calls until you fix the time with her and start moving. She's ok to speak to otherwise and is way better than before you fix with her. Stays in her own 1 rk in MPur. It's a bit of a pain to get there and first timers might get scared because of where the place is and how deep into MPur it is.

Her pics are heavily edited and heavily brightened up. It was a bit of a shocker when I saw her first because the contrast was stark. I was disappointed because her voice and her pics seems to give a Nagma (from her younger days) feel. Couldn't have been more disappointed. She's apparently rude on calls and sms because she has to keep away timepassers. Anyway, moving on.

If you ignore all of the above, then the action is good. She Moans like there is no tomorrow and the genuine ones, not the really fake ones you get otherwise (or don't even get).

Has amazing tattoos. Once I got in, sat with her and chatted for a bit. Then she slowly slid over to me and started kissing me. She likes DFK (no nakhras throughout the act). As things started heating up, she came on top of me and started DFK and it was good. She slowly pushed me to lie down on the bed and unbuttoned me. While I took of her slinky dress. She's a bit on the heavier side. While she removed my clothes I kept fondling her boobs which are big (not massive). I then put her down on the bed and we continued kissing for a while as I went down on her. Yummy pussy she has and the moans just got me going. She asked me to fuck her with my fingers first and then I rimmed her. She then went down on me and took my cock in her mouth. BBBJ went on for a while and then I pulled her up to me. She let me lick her in all positions and best was with her sitting on my face while she had her hands on the wall and me under her. She dripped on my face and then she put on a see on me, sucked me more for a bit and came on top. Tried missionary, WOT, doggy, reverse cowgirl and came nicely.

What I did like was her pushing my ass and being a bit productive while I was drilling her.

Overall: 7/10 (because first para).

Ass: 8/10 (because those tattoos just turn me on when I'm banging her from the back).

Boobs: okayish.

WIR: no, because I won't be surprised next time and she won't budge from her high price.

Looks hot

Quote Originally Posted by Ar941  [View Original Post]
    Got from a reference asking 15 k for 2 session.
    Bro,

Did you try her? Mind sharing digits with me, I would share FR in exchange. Also, look forward for your FR if I tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechie78  [View Original Post]
    I agree to most of the points mentioned above.

But.

She has very very ugly boobs.

She looks good till the time she does not remove her clothes.

Kitty was not that clean when I met her.

She irritates you with her sob stories.

She says she is Keralite.

Used to do outcall earlier.

Good if she has a place now.
    Sob stories is her forte. She tell everyone about it and try to get maximum money in terms of help etc.

Avoid her.

Posting Limitations