La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Other Areas

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 125 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Bbsr fr

Thank you again ajit1980 for contact. This is a pending report and my second report from the same SP. Visited bbsr after some months gap. Contacted SP for girls profile. He asked me to meet him at the spa he operates. Went there, only 3 girls available in spa. All were I guess in their near 30's. Two of them were chubby looking and dusky and one was fair and pretty than rest. SP asked me to do the deed there but the spa didn't look good and I wanted to spend the full night doing drinks and chatting and then do deed. Booked a hotel near the spa, and went to pick up that girl from the spa in evening. Had drinks and chatted with her for long, was impressed by her behavior. Did foreplay and kissed her everywhere. She was very wild after drinks. Had medium boobs and not much flesh in the ass. She was clean there so did lick and finger her (maybe I shouldn't do that from next time, should be careful). Had a session and then had dinner. Then again had drinks and another session. She was drunk and wanted more but it was already late and I had to sleep to catch train next morning (I was too tired also LOL). She kissed more and we cuddled and slept together. Overall great GFE for me. She told that she was tricked into this business and will leave out after saving some money. Next day dropped her early morning at the spa. Charges were 7 k for night (too much), as I don't have any other SP contacts and was in hurry I agreed. Will try other SPs next time I visit bbsr.

Any sp in meerut?

Looking to have some fun next month as it is my birthday.

Budget 10 k.

Quote Originally Posted by Mushafir  [View Original Post]
    What's the point in writing FR if you can't share the details eithernof spa or the bird.
    About the first FR:- There are 2 spas near the IT hub, which one are you talking about? Can you provide a bit more details?

Awesome FR

Quote Originally Posted by Stallion90  [View Original Post]
    Got the contact of the SP from online forum. So booked a girl through him it was a little tricky have been brunt before through locanto, What I have found is most of these sps who keep some deity pics as their whatsapp DP are true to their words and won't loot you. So coming back to the deed, booked a bong girl for 7000 from him I knew it is a lot but it was for a night and I was desperate cause my GF has just dumped me and I was in a bad mood just wanted to drink and fuck. The guy called me to Sh hospital R he had already booked a room for me just told the manager and I was given a room, The room was horrible but was ok with it casue again just wanted to drink and fuck. The girl came after 15 mins, the pic the SP had shared was old the girl was now a little on the healthy side. She was a Bengali smoker and no drinks. So while the drinks were coming had the first round. Very soft skin and good big melons as I started to suck she shouted and told me to be gentle with her nips I had hardly taken it in my mouth but any ways pp was neat and clean and she did BJ with cover on and was good with the deed pussy was time and felt good as she was wet and finished first round in missi. So the drinks came and had my fill with a little chit chat with the girl. Asked her number how much she gets and all that, after a while she gave me the number of the main guy who handles her work (this was the main motive to reach the main guy), She did become a little more friendly the second time and was more talkative thsi time did her from behind and fucked her brains out, she came hard as she clinched my hand hard. So the deed was done and I told her that I will leave as was not in the mood to stay any longer, and I did get the main guys number as well. The next day was Saturday I messaged the main guy he sent me around 12 girls pics with 3 being really nice. He told me to pay 500 as advance as it was Saturday and that the girl might leave, as the source was verified I did pay the guy and the girl was booked. I booked a room near sriya stutee complex and the rooms were real nice, checked in at around 9 pm girl came around 9.20. This time the girl was really good looking and fair she still didn't match the pic but anyhow was satisfied. No drinks and non smoker so again was drinking alone and then she called me to bed and we chit chatted and deed started she had really soft skin and a little trimmed pussy, She was a regular so was little loose. I did missi and first time lsot erection and asked her to suck to which she said no and gave me a handjob instead again johnny erect and this time took her from behind for around 10 to 15 minutes and she was really tired as I was giving her a little hard thrusts, came hard in her was wearing a cove rno doubt, second and third rounds were okayish nothing so high fi but was satisfied, She was very warm and damage was 6 k for total of 3 shots she left at around 4 am and I tipped her 500 cause she did talk well and I am a sucker like that. She was very fair and had good boobs just a little loose down there but was ok. Kept her number and planning to ask her again this Saturday or some other chick if the sp has, some Muslim girl is coming shortly as they were all away due to holiday. Will keep updated about Saturday. Anyone having more contacts I can share a few in response happy mongering.
    Man, that sounds delicious. I have been reading FRs of bbsr SP / indies and this is by far the best one. Would you be kind to share the contacts with me? Unfortunately I can't give anything in return as I am new to the scene but as soon as I get more contacts, I will definitely share with you.

Name Please

Quote Originally Posted by Mona224  [View Original Post]
    3) H S spa near silicon college.

Generally this spa is busy throughout the day because you have to wait for sometime for the room to get vacated. The receptionist is cute and slim. She talks nicely. Spa is very cheap like counter charge is only 1000. This spa is famous for Guddi but unfortunately I couldn't meet her. I was assigned another girl name Anita. She is slim with good handful boobs. Massage was good. Done very good bum massage and touched my balls and penis many times to make me interested in extra service 😉. She tried a lot to touch her boobs to my hand and legs. After the massage she asked me for extra service.

She told 500 for HJ and 2 k for b2 b. Initially she told BJ was not allowed. I told her that I generally cum early so for 2 k I want hand job b2 b and blow job that too 2 shots. She said ok. First she did b2 b and I sucked her boobs. And with some hand job she released my cum. After that she started blow job it was good. But as I masturbated twice before going to the spa it was difficult to release again and also I was late for my train. So told her to stop. Overall it was good. Spa is not that clean. Washroom is also not good. But VFM.

Damage-1 k counter, 2 k girl.
    Can you please say the name of the 2nd NE girl that you have mentioned? I going to ask for her tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mona224  [View Original Post]
    Visited Bhubaneswar on 13 Jan. Planned to visit as many spa as possible.

1. Spa near Infosys. I regularly visit this spa as it is very cheap. I also recommended this spa to one of my friend and he tried almost every girl present here. And as per him Barsha is best here. So I booked Barsha for this visit.

Went to the spa at 11:15. I was the first customer there on that day. Barsha came and I directly told the name of my friend to her. She gave me good treatment. She talks a lot like literally very very talkative. She did massage for like 35 minutes. Then asked about extra. I asked the menu. Everything except sex on the table. She did a very nice blow job. And I sucked her tits to my heart content. You will feel like girlfriend experience. I paid 1500 to her even though the charge was 1000.

2. I will not tell the name of this spa because not want to inflate the price neither want to share the hottie with anyone 🤭.

Visited this spa around 3 pm. A boy was in the reception. After paying the price he directly took me into the massage room. And asked what kind of girl you need and told he has Bengali, NE, local, North Indians. I asked anyone does good massage send her (as if I want only massage nothing else) 😜. I changed to dyspo and a beautiful girl came. She did good massage and in between I flirt with her to win her heart. She directly told about b2 b and all during massage. She did massage for 30 minutes. After that she asked about extra. I asked for menu. She told except BJ and sex everything. Initially I told her for b2 b and the session was going good. I sucked her tits rubbed her pussy. Fingered her. Rubbed my penis over her pussy and in between her boobs. And then I played child card like I am not enjoying these things and all I want is sex. I asked her for sex 2-3 times and she denied so I stopped asking. I was only sucking her boobs. Then she told do you really want sex. Then I said yes. And she told the price 4 k. I agreed. But unfortunately I haven't condom with me. But it was my fantasy to fuck somebody without condom once. So it was win win situation for me. I asked her many times that is she really safe like no disease and all. Then she told yes. She never allows anybody for sex without protection. Anyway I had a great sex without condom. She was tight like a virgin. And she liked me a lot. She told me next time if you visit then inform me I will have protection ready with me. It was a great experience for me.

3. Spa near Kalyan jewellers.

I visited this spa directly from my previous spa around 5 pm. I know this spa is known for its massage. I booked and one north eastern girl came. She was white but her face was not that preety. But I will admit that I have never received as good massage as her. She was having fever so while applying oil I thought she is applying hot oil on me. Massage was so good that I slept for 20 minutes. 😂. She woke me after massage and told me to clean myself. She was so sweet. I wanted to tip her for her massage without any extra. But she was in hurry and she went away.
    What's the point in writing FR if you can't share the details eithernof spa or the bird.

Haldia

I am a visitor to this industrial town of West Bengal and travel here say once very 2-3 months with night halt of 1-2 days. Initially could not see anything of significance here. However, started going to CC mall in Debhog and located three spa's in the mall. So decided to visit.

CT spa 1st floor.

Booked an appointment over phone and reached there. Counter charges 2. 2 k, was able to negotiate to 2 k for 1 HR. The manager was insisting hard for a 6 months membership but managed to ward him off. Showed pics of therapists on his phone and selected a NE girl based in Delhi who had come to Haldia for a short visit. Girl slightly chubby. Don't remember her name but after massage which was good discussed extras. Everything was on offer and decided on FS. Rate was high. She started from 5 k and came down to 3. 5 k. After a good BBBJ did her in missionary and wot.

G spa ground floor.

Next decided to visit this spa. Talked over phone and the rates here was 2 k counter. Only two therapists were available who the Manager said are from Kolkata. He recommended one therapist and so decided to go with her. Massage was Ok type but had to guide her a bit. Again FS rates started at 5 k and was able to negotiate to 4 k. Therapist was slim with good boobs, young say around 25 years. Name was I think Zoya or something like that. No BBBJ which was a bummer. FS was OK with WOT and Missi and the girl was cooperative.

There is another spa on the ground floor but did not go there. Maybe next time. Some more spa s are there in Durga chowk area, shall explore later on.

Dance bars.

Went to hotel Triv in Debhog area. There are two DB's in this building. Went to one on the right side of the building. About 7-8 girls were there dancing in the enclosure and guys were throwing money. And of course the standard Broker for the dancing girls was also there asking customers to give money for the girls. As DB's are not my scene left after about 45 minutes. Took the broker's number. The next day he called me over phone and I asked him about availability of girls. He said yes it is possible at 3 k / shot. Not sure if it is true but can be explored.

There is another DB called Bigg Boss in Durgachowk area. It is awaiting license for dance bar. The waiter said they are expecting to get it in March. Till then it is a DJ bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SexHungry123  [View Original Post]
    Bro, Chelseaforlife clear your messages, I can't send you private message.
    Cleared now. Please send PM.

Need reference

Bro, Chelseaforlife clear your messages, I can't send you private message.

Bhubaneswar Help

I am visiting Bhubaneswar and was wondering if any one can share any contacts and references please. I can reciprocate with Bangalore contacts.

Bhubaneswar spa

Visited Bhubaneswar on 13 Jan. Planned to visit as many spa as possible.

1. Spa near Infosys. I regularly visit this spa as it is very cheap. I also recommended this spa to one of my friend and he tried almost every girl present here. And as per him Barsha is best here. So I booked Barsha for this visit.

Went to the spa at 11:15. I was the first customer there on that day. Barsha came and I directly told the name of my friend to her. She gave me good treatment. She talks a lot like literally very very talkative. She did massage for like 35 minutes. Then asked about extra. I asked the menu. Everything except sex on the table. She did a very nice blow job. And I sucked her tits to my heart content. You will feel like girlfriend experience. I paid 1500 to her even though the charge was 1000.

2. I will not tell the name of this spa because not want to inflate the price neither want to share the hottie with anyone 🤭.

Visited this spa around 3 pm. A boy was in the reception. After paying the price he directly took me into the massage room. And asked what kind of girl you need and told he has Bengali, NE, local, North Indians. I asked anyone does good massage send her (as if I want only massage nothing else) 😜. I changed to dyspo and a beautiful girl came. She did good massage and in between I flirt with her to win her heart. She directly told about b2 b and all during massage. She did massage for 30 minutes. After that she asked about extra. I asked for menu. She told except BJ and sex everything. Initially I told her for b2 b and the session was going good. I sucked her tits rubbed her pussy. Fingered her. Rubbed my penis over her pussy and in between her boobs. And then I played child card like I am not enjoying these things and all I want is sex. I asked her for sex 2-3 times and she denied so I stopped asking. I was only sucking her boobs. Then she told do you really want sex. Then I said yes. And she told the price 4 k. I agreed. But unfortunately I haven't condom with me. But it was my fantasy to fuck somebody without condom once. So it was win win situation for me. I asked her many times that is she really safe like no disease and all. Then she told yes. She never allows anybody for sex without protection. Anyway I had a great sex without condom. She was tight like a virgin. And she liked me a lot. She told me next time if you visit then inform me I will have protection ready with me. It was a great experience for me.

3. Spa near Kalyan jewellers.

I visited this spa directly from my previous spa around 5 pm. I know this spa is known for its massage. I booked and one north eastern girl came. She was white but her face was not that preety. But I will admit that I have never received as good massage as her. She was having fever so while applying oil I thought she is applying hot oil on me. Massage was so good that I slept for 20 minutes. 😂. She woke me after massage and told me to clean myself. She was so sweet. I wanted to tip her for her massage without any extra. But she was in hurry and she went away.

Help needed in Ranchi

Hello seniors from Ranchi. Going there for 3 days. Can you help? I have booked a girl friendly hotel. So any sp that sends girls for short time or any good cheap spa? PM is active. Can reciprocate in Kolkata, Lucknow.

Jamshedpur contact

Any help in Jamshedpur circuit will be appreciated. Will share FRs and introduce new ones once I have a footing. Thank you.

You inbox is full

Your unbox is full please clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon16  [View Original Post]
    After this little adventure near Ranchi airport, I went to Ze*va spa. I was very excited for this as I have read previous posts about this Thai therapist. The setup was good, Its in a commercial food street sort of place. Very safe and easy to approach. The receptionist guided me to the room and the place looked premium. The therapist came and she had a decent figure she should be in her late 30's. The massage was top notch with proper thai stretching followed by a nice aromatic massage. She was very friendly and made sure I was comfortable. After speaking with her, I found out that she had trouble at home and she moved to India because of a friend. She lived in Ranchi alone was lonely.

The massage was over and I told her that my friend got FS for 4 k and I would like the same. She agreed and I asked her to call the reception and extend another 30 minutes. I was not having safety so she offered one. The deed started and she was a wild woman. She was very proactive in kissing and foreplay, she was incharge of the action. Her tutties were one of the best I have seen. It's silicone, but was perfect. The smooth thai skin was an added advantage. Foreplay followed by fingering (she taught me a new technique) followed by BJ followed by good old in and out. We switched to doggy and that is when she guided my finger into her arsehole. She started moaning heavily as it fingered her hole. Later I made her suck on my finger while I sucked that breast of hers. She gave me a BJ and shot a hot load in her mouth. It felt great. She joined me in the shower and she washed me thoroughly and I enjoyed her smooth gliding skin on my skin in hot shower. Her tits were phenomenal. I came out and gave money and a joint from my wallet and she gladly accepted.

She gave her number and asked me to call her when I am in Ranchi next time. He has her own apartment and she was ready to host me there.

Face: 7/10.

Figure: 7. 5/10.

Tits: 9. 5/10.

Kitty: 8/10.

Ass: 8/10.

BJ: 9/10.

WIR: Yes, every time I am in Ranchi.

Damages: 2. 5 + 4.

The last time I called her, she was working in another spa. I have her digits and would be happy to exchange for something substantial.

This is my best encounter so far

After this little adventure near Ranchi airport, I went to Ze*va spa. I was very excited for this as I have read previous posts about this Thai therapist. The setup was good, Its in a commercial food street sort of place. Very safe and easy to approach. The receptionist guided me to the room and the place looked premium. The therapist came and she had a decent figure she should be in her late 30's. The massage was top notch with proper thai stretching followed by a nice aromatic massage. She was very friendly and made sure I was comfortable. After speaking with her, I found out that she had trouble at home and she moved to India because of a friend. She lived in Ranchi alone was lonely.

The massage was over and I told her that my friend got FS for 4 k and I would like the same. She agreed and I asked her to call the reception and extend another 30 minutes. I was not having safety so she offered one. The deed started and she was a wild woman. She was very proactive in kissing and foreplay, she was incharge of the action. Her tutties were one of the best I have seen. It's silicone, but was perfect. The smooth thai skin was an added advantage. Foreplay followed by fingering (she taught me a new technique) followed by BJ followed by good old in and out. We switched to doggy and that is when she guided my finger into her arsehole. She started moaning heavily as it fingered her hole. Later I made her suck on my finger while I sucked that breast of hers. She gave me a BJ and shot a hot load in her mouth. It felt great. She joined me in the shower and she washed me thoroughly and I enjoyed her smooth gliding skin on my skin in hot shower. Her tits were phenomenal. I came out and gave money and a joint from my wallet and she gladly accepted.

She gave her number and asked me to call her when I am in Ranchi next time. He has her own apartment and she was ready to host me there.

Face: 7/10.

Figure: 7. 5/10.

Tits: 9. 5/10.

Kitty: 8/10.

Ass: 8/10.

BJ: 9/10.

WIR: Yes, every time I am in Ranchi.

Damages: 2. 5 + 4.

The last time I called her, she was working in another spa. I have her digits and would be happy to exchange for something substantial.

Posting Limitations