La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Batam

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 100 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 95 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Langchai  [View Original Post]
    Just came back from a recce trip to Batam. It was my first time cheonging there. Went with a few friends only one of them been there before. This is my impression:
    Hello! I see you too are a "double poster".
    I read your post on SammyB.

I have plenty of suggestions to improve your performance in Batam. See my reports here (not on SammyB) in the last 2 years. It's all written there.

About Alishan, I had the same bad experience. Everyone says it's possible to book girls there. Also the bell boy at Formosa told me that. But when I tried to go there, the girl (she must be the same one) at the reception told me "girls only for sitting". Maybe she did not like my and your face.

First impressions

Just came back from a recce trip to Batam. It was my first time cheonging there. Went with a few friends only one of them been there before. This is my impression:

Thought that the girls in NED could be barfined (like in Thailand) but that is not the case. If they want to meet you, it will have to be after their bar closes (around 3am). Went to 5 of the bars to have at least 1 drink, and walked in and out of a couple more due to having no cewek or just not 'happening'. On the way to Pacific Disco, the taxi driver offered to bring us to look at the farms, but of course it is already late and the leftovers were not appetizing at all. We went to 3 farms in total. All CMI.

Finally ended up at Pacific disco. It was damn dark and damn loud. Can't see shit! And people trying to peddle us ubat. Had to stuff toilet paper in our ears otherwise sure deaf prematurely one. I'm sure most of the FL there not so good looking or high on something liao. Stayed for 10 minutes, didn't even finish our weak San Miguel Light and pissed off from there.

Last stop was Alishan KTV at Formosa Hotel. Had the best time there (not hard to do after our earlier performance or lack of it). Was told by the Mamasan that the girls only for 'sitting' nothing else. And the room charge was 100k. So we spent 2 hours plus there until past 2am. 2 of my friends managed to tapao their girls. 1 girl from NED bar joined another friend at 3am. The rest of us (myself included) got nothing for the night.

I'm not too disappointed with the trip. It was a recce trip anyway. The next time I will try to get farm girl early afternoon. See how la!

Hi Guys,

I plan to go batam this Friday for a 2 nite stay. (my 3rd trip).

Anyone is going at this time? Maybe we can meet up for a drink.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodEnough  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where you're getting your information BP, but the flight time between Singapore and Manila is slightly more than 2. 5 hours, plus I think that Air Asia now has directly flights between Clark and Singapore which means you can get to Angeles from Singapore in less than 3 hours.

GE
    Sorry my mistake.

Still, I think that if one has three days in Singapore, the number of opportunities in a narrower radius is so big to not justify a trip of 3 hours by flight.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Page  [View Original Post]
    Phlippines? It's a longer flight from Singapore to P than from OZ to Singapore!
    Not sure where you're getting your information BP, but the flight time between Singapore and Manila is slightly more than 2. 5 hours, plus I think that Air Asia now has directly flights between Clark and Singapore which means you can get to Angeles from Singapore in less than 3 hours.

GE

Quote Originally Posted by WazWallaby  [View Original Post]
    Dear Black Page,

You made lots of efforts and a range of results there in Batam. Not clear that it is a good mongering place to go. Some difficulties and doubts and some successes. Anyway, you did an excellent report (s). I am going to conference in Singapore, then have 3 days and nights spare before heading back to australia, and trying to decide where to go for some mongering. NOT Thailand. But where to? Angeles City? Cebu? Batam? Jakarta? It is tough. I am attracted to Phil because of english and never been, Indonesia because I can speak local well and familiar with places. Still trying to make up my mind!

Sorry for prattling on!
    Thank you for your appreciation. Wherever you go among those places, you'll find so much fantastic pussy that there is no risk to be bored.

If it's your first time in Singapore, stay there and have fun in Geylang, OT. 3 days is such a short time!

Phlippines? It's a longer flight from Singapore to P than from OZ to Singapore!

At your place, I would not opt for Batam, if the alternatives are those. Batam is a hit and miss, and it's not a place with lots of night life and a red light district. It's NOT Bangkok, it NOT Jakarta, it's NOT Angeles City. You love Batam, as I love it, if you get in synthony with the place and start to understand how to behave.

Great Reporting!

Dear Black Page,

You made lots of efforts and a range of results there in Batam. Not clear that it is a good mongering place to go. Some difficulties and doubts and some successes. Anyway, you did an excellent report (s). I am going to conference in Singapore, then have 3 days and nights spare before heading back to australia, and trying to decide where to go for some mongering. NOT Thailand. But where to? Angeles City? Cebu? Batam? Jakarta? It is tough. I am attracted to Phil because of english and never been, Indonesia because I can speak local well and familiar with places. Still trying to make up my mind!

Sorry for prattling on!

Wavemaster ferry service Singapore - Harbour Bay suspended

The official newsletter of Smiling Hill, an excellent hotel and tourism facility above Nagoya (but a clean establishment, not suitable for bringing different girls every night I believe), which provides the most informative web site on Batam tourism (http://www.smilinghillbatam.com/) , has published detailed information about this striking news. I copy some excerpts.

THE WAVEMASTER ferry service between Singapore and Harbour Bay has been suspended until further notice, according to information from the Harbor Bay Batam ferry terminal.
    'Pleased be advised that effective from today (Nov. 13) until further notice that (the) Wavemaster ferry is not operating from Singapore (Harbour Front) to Harbour Bay Batam anymore, ' the ferry terminal responded to an inquiry.
    Happynings has learned that the agreement between Wavemaster and Harbor Bay terminal has been cancelled.
    Wavemaster plans to begin service between Singapore and Batam Center in a few days, according to reports.
    Ferry passengers can still use the Harbour Bay terminal for trips to and from Singapore but will need to book through Prima Ferries Pte. Ltd.
    Happynings has also learned that Batam Fast expects to start service between Harbor Bay and Singapore in three months.

My last night in Batam

I was feeling better in the evening after sleeping all day, it had rained quite a bit that day. I went to Nagoya hill, had pizza at pizza hut, tried to chat up some salesgirls and waitresses, just for fun really (and maybe for next trip) , as I knew I was leaving the following morning and it usually takes a day or two to bed a normal girl. Returned to hotel, where a local friend was supposed to meet me at the lobby. Panorama Regency has a pub and karaoke called Ratu Platinum, it is probably the most expensive pub / karaoke in Batam, since I always stay at the Panorama, I had to check it out. Around 10, the pub was quiet and the karaoke girls were making their way up, I was waiting at the staircase talking to mamasan and saw the girls coming up, really amazingly beautiful girls most of them, much higher than I have noticed at Newton, Pacific karaokes, and comparible to the hottest I-hotel take-outs. I had more or less decided not to fuck tonite as I was still sick (previous night's fucking only worsened my health) , so decided to book a room and see how things workout. It's a small but very high quality setup, there were 5 rooms and 9 girls working there that night. 5 were already booked the previous day (including the hottest one and the one I decided to book) , so we were left to choose from 4. The girl I chose was only 19, working there for 7-8 months, really nice company, always making sure my friend and I were entertained (knew songs in all languages, although she couldn't understand the words / songs, including English). These girls are trained well and have briefings everyday before work. There was a band from Jakarta playing in the pub and she accompanied me down to the pub, where we watched the band play for about an hour, good band, kept the crowd quite entertained, all English songs. Around 2. 30, we left, I asked the girl if she'd like to come to the room, she politely declined, saying that I met her the first time today, and once she knew me better, she would gladly come. She even refused dinner, saying she stayed far away and had to go back with a group of friends / co-workers. I have her e-mail and tel. No, will definitely try and chase her down next time. Unlike Newton, where you can book any girl for the night for 1. 5 million, here this option does not exist, it is totally the girl's choice if she wants to go back with the customer (but only after work time 3 am). Also, unlike Newton, where you book the karaoke room for between 600k and 1mill, depending on the day and the room and then can have drinks upto the amount paid, here there is a fixed charge of 300k for the cheapest room, and drinks are charged separate. Well there also is a Chivas Regal package for 1. 5mill, which includes the room and bottle. The girls here expensive, to sit with you, there is a charge of 500k per girl, she will sit with you till closing. At Newton, the charge is 300k and at I-hotel, it is 200k.

We went to Planet 2 foodcourt (the one which says HH disco) , it seems it's the same owner as Newton. There were 2 girls who were assisting with the lighting in the disco, both said they were 18, but looked younger, very happily gave me their phone numbers, another hot girl was sitting on her own, she also gladly gave her number, will try calling this girl the next time. It is just too easy here, I remember at Newton foodcourt, the last time I was here, I met so many girls (including the 18 year old student I took to Bali, report and photos which I posted earlier this year). And 99 percent of girls give you their tel. No. And expect to be called, I think there would be very few, if any places in the world this happens.

One word of caution, I was mainly with total non-pros this trip and nobody insisted on me wearing a condom, it is in their culture to fuck without condom, I mostly insist on it, although on some occasions I succumb to temptation, but I always make a full risk assessment depending on the girl age and background. If I take a girl for a trip and keep her few days, I simply tell her we both will get a checkup, just to not make her feel bad. Once I know all is clear, I fuck her without condom for the days I'm with her. I also carry some morning after pills and make her take them to avoid her getting preg. They are surprising quite difficult to find as I learnt on my last trip to Yogya.

I will post photos of the karaoke girl in the photo gallery, and I will go dark for the next few months.

I hope you have enjoyed the reports.

My posts quoted in another forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Black Page  [View Original Post]
    Nobody mentioned it, and I believe this is not much interesting for 99% of the readers of this forum. However, besides the scene already described in all this forum, massages, joints, discos, pubs, etc, there are also SWs in Nagoya.

The place is known as Lorong Mornėn Bekrė (which is actually Morning Bakery, but nobody would understand it if you pronounce it as an English speaker). It is the street almost in front of the exit of Harbour Bay.

Prices are low, appearance of ladies medium and lower, GFE presumably null (I did not try) , safety probably not high. They are the same ladies who go to Pacific, I think, but there they ask higher fee.
    Hey it's fantastic! My post above has been quoted on another forum (SammyB) , almost word by word, as "My friend told me that.... etc. etc." without acknowledging the real source!

I am happy to know that my posts are useful. But I am not his friend.

Incredible Batam (Report Day 6end)

TUESDAY

Today I have the ferry at 7pm. I have plenty of time to go to massage joints, find a young good expensive one, spend some hours, and go. I did the same on my last two times here, and I've had something to remember a long time.

This visit to Batam seems affected by a special good or bad luck. After the Magic Friday, it seems that I have to pay a fee for a long time after. Nothing more good happens to me!

I am having a coffee at J. Co, and my first girlfriend in Batam (2 years ago) walks in front of me. WOW, hugs, etc.
    She is honestly very beautiful, but also very sticky and difficult. She wants love AND money.

She impairs my plans. I cannot go to choose a girl at massage places, because she wants to go to have lunch with me. Then she asks me to buy her something (two dresses). I start to think that this time, instead of going to Massage joints, I can take her to my room. She is beautiful.

At 4pm, she is in my room, but she does not want to have sex. She says "how can we have sex, after so long without talking?". Amazing. She just wants to seat and watch me while I pack my luggage. No thanks, I tell her to leave.

At 4:30pm it's to late to find good girls at massage places. I am desperate and I try anyway. I find a sexy one for 600k at Sedona (Golden Bird). I wonder why only 600k. She looks very sexy and young.

My ex gf begins to call me repeatedly and sends me the message like "I forgot (!) to ask you the money I need to pay my room rental. Only 500k. Please give me?" What a leech!

In my room with the girl from Sedona, I discover I made one more mistake. She is a deadfish, looks bored and doing it just because of duty. She does not want to BBBJ, only with condom and suck only a bit. She calls Sedona and asks to be replaced.

At 6pm, I change my ferry to 8:30pm, I go back, I take a MILF as replacement of the previous deadfish. She has been working in Batam 5 years and papi guarantees she is a good one for me.
    Considering that I was hoping in a SYT, this is a defeat. However, I don't want to lose my money (they do not refund).

In my room, I find that she is a good woman indeed. She does everything and is willing to please.
    She is so good, that finally she asks me "You are handsome. Why you come to Sedona to pick up a girl??"

WISE WORDS

(end of the story)

PS:
    The MILF showed me the photos of her 2 children, one very little. They are at home in Sumatra with grandparents. I paid 600k to Sedona, of which only 245k go to her and 365k remain to the joint. I gave her 300k tip, and please NOBODY COMPLAIN THAT I HAVE OVER-TIPPED HER.

Incredible Batam (Report Day 5)

MONDAY

Many messages from the girl on the motorbike.

Many messages from another girl who sells something at Nagoya Hill. She looks in love, but she also looks very naive, no English at all, and I am not sure she would come to my room only for sex.

In the afternoon. 3 hours with the gem of Massage of Formosa. She is a beauty, she is sweet and kind, and for 700k I get the best time I could imagine, everything included. Why I cannot have her in my home town? SIGH!

For the night, I get an appointment with another girl contacted on DIA. I don't know what to expect, when she tells me to meet her in Bar Fly.

SURPRISE: she is a totally good naive girl, no intention to have casual sex! She mentioned Bar Fly only because she saw the sign in kampung bule. She is totally misplaced with her short dress and good young smile, with hardened bar girls all around. We go to Platinum, have a drink. She is really a good fun girl, but I do not need this. I want some sex, and she starts to cry because she has had sex only with his first bf and he left her. She needs a friend now, not a lover.

Ok, bubye, kiss. I pretent to go to sleep at 3am, but after she leaves me with her car in front of my hotel I take ojek and I go to Newton.

No luck this time. I meet the same girl as yesterday. She wants E again, but I notice she is already hyped and out of mind. I refuse and she becomes bad and angry. She sends me bad messages like "you don't want me happy" and "fucc you".

Time to leave and go sleep, alone.

Incredible Batam (Report Day 4bis)

Wow. After such a long time without activity, this forum has been suddenly brought back to life by me and Adrenalinarush. I admit that I underassessed his qualities after his first posts, but his reports I read in these days are really worth.

In particular, I admire his ability in getting to know good girls in Newton, which believe me is really tough. Most girls I came across there are nothing more than junkies or hardened pros. His photos show that he has been able to find the gems in the garbage, and this is really worth noticing. Chapeau!

I go back to report my adventures now.

REFLECTIONS ON FRIDAY (Day 2)

I think that my Friday (day 2) here has been such a special outstanding exceptional day that I am paying the fee now. To summarize, on that special magic single day:

1) I deflowered a willing 30yo virgin who decided that I was the right man to finally get rid of this problem. (needless to say: no money asked or given) ;

2) I took 2 girls to my bed from NoName, have had sex with one while other pretended to sleep, or watched, and let my hand to roam under her shirt. (needless to say: no money asked or given)

Just ONE or those experiences is enough to keep memory alive for years. Imagine TWO happening on the same day.
    As a consequence, all other days here have been grey and boring.

SUNDAY (follows from previous post)

I am upset because the two girls above refuse to reply my messages and do not answer the phone. I start to think that I should have left some money instead of promising gifts. Anyway, I miss them and I think only about them.

In the afternoon, I discover a gem at Massage of Formosa. There are some good girls there. The problem is identifying them in the large group. This girl is extremely attractive, gives outstanding massage and I discover she may be available for extras by a fee (700k tip for FS). I discover she masters the technique of AR too. I play for 2 hours instead of the 1 I planned at first.

At dinner, the two nice girls met at the mall result, unfortunately, two VERY GOOD girls. No intention to have sex with me. Only good dinner, a drink at a pub (Platinum) , then they go home to sleep. Again, one wasted evening. I am paying the fee of the magic Friday. They are very attractive and I am sorry they leave.

Late at night, I go to Newton. I meet a sexy one around 3am, with friends. She immediately asks for E. I accept and I keep her in my harms till 5am, when I asks if she wants to leave with me to go to my hotel. She suddenly changes her approach to a very professional one, demanding 500k for short time and 1M for all the night. I point out it's 5am: WTF is "all the night" at this time? I counteroffer 500k for coming with me and I will ALLOW her to sleep in my bed IF she wants. She accepts but she tells me "Tell me your Room. I come later 15 mins".

Actually, I even start to sleep, because I hear the door opening and her entering after 6am. She is very sexy, tall and slim, and I really enjoy my time with her. She leaves at 9am with 500k.

Batam trip contined

Day 7 : Wasn't feeling too well due to lack of rest in the last 6 days. So spent this night alone (and did most of the posting).

Day 8 : Thought of visiting NoName but still wasn't up for it. At around 7 pm, I received a call from a girl called Nancy who says she met me in Newton and we had changed numbers, I had probably deleted her no. (if I don't quickly delete the no. S I don't intend calling, I cannot remember who is who, as there are so many no's that can be collected in one night out). Anyway, since I planned to stay in the hotel, I thought why not invite her over. She reached hotel at 9 pm. She was 22 (verified by her I'd which she gladly showed me as I bluntly told her she looked older). She is a property consultant working for a firm in Batam centre. I usually always check these things, so casually asked her questions about property prices, various property locations, she seemed to know her stuff, so wasn't lying. She also does part-time modelling, as she had loads of modelling pictures on her phone to show me. Tall, decent body, average face. Thought I'd spend the night with her although I wasn't feeling well. Went for 2 rounds till around 3am, when she slept, I was having trouble sleeping and stayed awake till 6 and got breakfast. She woke up and left at 11, saying she had an appointment with a prospective property buyer. I was feeling worst than last night, should not rested instead of spending the night with her. Again no money discussed, but I paid her 700k, just to show her I wasn't in a serious relationship. She did give me a nice massage though after our two rounds.

Day 9 : This is my final day here, I leave tomorrow morning, so I've decided to resist all temptation tonite and sleep well to be fully fit for long flight back tomorrow (although I keep receiving calls from the interior design girl and salesgirl who want to meet me) , maybe next time.

So I guess this is my last post for this trip, unless something unexpected happens tonite (lots can change in a night here in Batam). Will post photos of the last day in the photo gallery.

Next visit planned in February or March, really look forward to it, this place is mongerer's paradise.

Photos in photo galley

Hey guys, I have posted the photos of my Batam trip in the photo gallery, hope you'll enjoy them.

Posting Limitations