Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: Jakarta

+ Add Report
Page 612 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 602 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 622 662 712 1112 ... LastLast
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 17694
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Jakarta Calling

Thanks to all members in this thread for posting so much information. Special thanks to AR, WC, Karel, Smoothy, KiJang, Freque for helping me out with PM's. Counting the days to land in Jakarta now. Had a long lating fantasy of fucking an asian chick.

Change of plans though, instead of the ritz I will now be put up in Le meridien. Not quite sure if I will venture to blok M, but will definitely try the club in the basement, and also Maribaya.

Have heard different views of Fortune Spa near my hotel, wondering if it would be worth spending there.

Also contacted some agencies on Jakarta backpages and they sent me rates ranging from 2. 35 mill (4 hrs) to 5 (1 day). The last thing I want to do is to pay exorbitant prices. The chicks though look fucking classy.

Any advice / suggestions would be grateful.

Will defintely post an FR when back home.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothy  [View Original Post]
    Threesomes there are good fun. I still don't understand how they even do that sandwich move they do, but they do it well. The thing about Kartika though is there are lots of ugly women there, so you may have to wait for some better looking ones to finish with other guys before you go up.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrisonBreak  [View Original Post]
    I agree with Smoothy on this.

The women in Kartika are really too ugly to consider paying for them even if people say they have some skills.

Went there once stayed 5 mn and left. No thanks.

And people here say in Classic and Travel girls are more beautiful but they act like dead fish specially on a 3 some.

So is there any venue where girls are young beautiful and more than willing? Or this doesn't exist in Jakarta?
    I believe that Smoothy is more correct than Prison Break. Yes, there are a lot of ugly women at Kartika (same with Berlian and many other MPs and spas) but there are at least 5 or 6 good looking women working each of the two shifts (days and evenings), although they'll probably all be 21 and over.

Depending on when you show up, most of the 6 may be available, or all 6 may be busy upstairs in sessions, so you'll just have to wait. Luckily, there's a bar there, and you may even get a kick out of sitting and practicing your Bahasa with some of the girls while you're waiting.

I agree

The women in Kartika are really too ugly to consider paying for them even if people say they have some skills.

And people here say in Classic and Travel girls are more beautiful but they act like dead fish specially on a 3 some.

So is there any venue where girls are young beautiful and more than willing? Or this doesn't exist in Jakarta?
    To Prison break.

I agree Kartika is going down hill was there a few month ago girl is very average for 500 k is too much, the girl there are much better service 10 yr ago offer AR and long BBBJ but the last 2 girl I pick there just offer average FS better value to go to hotel travel and Classic.

I have good experience before on threesome at Classic Terminal but the last few yr the girl attuide change very demanding on tipping ,the last time I was there I offer to tip the girl 75k ea tip for better service but it is still very average not as good as few yr ago .

Fast eddie 48.

Threesomes

I'm a big fan of threesomes. There are 3 kinds of threesome for my money.

1. A 'relay' where they're not really into it, and one plays with her hp disinterestedly and then takes over while the other does the same. A complete waste of time.

2. They'll play with you together but not into each other apart from a bit of fakery and tit fondling. That can be fine if that's what you want.

3. Full on fun with the lesbian action going on at the same time and everyone involved simultaneously. The best of the lot for my money, but unfortunately the hardest to find.

Most of the girls in the Blok and at BATS will do threesomes. Best way to go about it is to ask your chosen girlin the bar 'suka lesbi atau tidak?' If she says yes ask her to bring a friend, and off you go. As always, make sure you agree price per girl (otherwise you'll think it was for the 2 of them and they'll carry on about that being the price each) and whether it's short time (they're usual preference) or overnight.

Enjoy

Oh, come on!

*snip *

I think you're not reading the comments in the context they were written. Yes, there are venues where girls are young and beautiful and more than willing -- Alexis comes to mind right away. But you have to have deep pockets for a visit -- I don't normally talk about costs and prices, but Alexis will set you back a few million IDR for a one-on-one. Not for the budget traveler. You can find many PYTs in any of the pick-up spots listed in this forum and visit a hotel of your choice. On-the-premises 3-somes, not quite as easy. TTG.

Willing girls

If you're into on the spot sex you can consider D's Place in Jalan Felatehan (Blok M). The sexy dancers are available to accompany you to the VIP room where they will gladly undress and give you a BBBJ with CIM, of course for a certain payment. For an additional negotiable amount they are also willing to provide additional services like FS. You must be willing do enjoy their services in fairly full view of the other visitors of the VIP room.

Regards,

Ko.
    Last edited by Member #4410; 07-27-14 at 20:27. Reason: Auto-edit

Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to add a few notes to LA Guy 5's excellent answer:

- I've had great threesomes at both Kartika and Maribaya Spa (6th floor of Hotel Melawai, near Blok M and Pasar Raya, the southern terminus of TransJakarta Line #1), and yes, the threesomes at Classic may be disappointing.

- For a threesome, IMHO it's always best to pick one girl and then let her pick the second girl. If you choose both girls on your own, there's a risk that the two girls won't get along (they may even hate each other) and the service will suffer accordingly. If you want the girls to interact with each other, make sure to specify that ahead of time, although there's no guarantee that some of them will do anything more than lick each other's tits a bit. Depends on the girl.

- Kartika is maybe a 1-minute walk from the bus stop and a one-way ticket is less than US $1. By the way, there's a great bakery on Jalan Hayam Wuruk at the corner of the alley where Kartika, Berlian and Royal Mas are located, I think the name is Suisse?

- I've visited Kartika at least 50 times over the last ten years (no exaggeration!) and have never had any problems with infections. I've always used a condom but have never had any problems with BBBJ, kissing and even DATY. The girls there carry Listerine in their purses and go out of their way to stay clean. This is also true of Maribaya Spa, where I've been at least 15-20 times. Cleanliness is mainly an issue with the low-end scene, such as Kali Jodo and the streetwalkers near the train stations, which I'd advise you to stay away from. You may also find some lower-level streetwalkers on Jalan Jaksa itself, although the last time I tried that was in 1992...
    Hello LA Guy 5 and Mighty Spearsman,

Thanks for the great info.

After reading your comments thinking to drop off Classic and try two sessions may be threesome in Kartika / Maribaya / Berlian. So what would be the cost for 3 some in these spa's.

Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    - Every man should experience a body-to-body massage at Kartika at least once in their life, preferably as a threesome if you can afford it. I've posted a map and a photo of Kartika below.
    Threesomes there are good fun. I still don't understand how they even do that sandwich move they do, but they do it well. The thing about Kartika though is there are lots of ugly women there, so you may have to wait for some better looking ones to finish with other guys before you go up.

Quote Originally Posted by Omerta  [View Original Post]
    Hello friends,

I will be travelling Jakarta in next March. I will be staying in Jalan Jaksa since I am budget backpacker. After reading lot of posts here want to have below experience in Jakarta.

1. Threesome.

2. Body to Body massage at Kartika.

I can see from reports that Classic is the place where I can get threesome. So below are my questions.

*Since I stay in Jalan Jaksa can I travel to these places through bus if so what is the cost.

*Is Kartika and Classic are clean? I don't want any infections so any tips from seniors would be appreciated.

*Since I am travelling in off season (March) would like to know the cost associated with Body to Body massage at Kartika and Threesome at Classic.

*My itinerary also includes Yogyakarta and I have less information about mongering here. Appreciate your help for mongering in Yogyakarta.
    I just wanted to add a few notes to LA Guy 5's excellent answer:

- I've had great threesomes at both Kartika and Maribaya Spa (6th floor of Hotel Melawai, near Blok M and Pasar Raya, the southern terminus of TransJakarta Line #1), and yes, the threesomes at Classic may be disappointing.

- For a threesome, IMHO it's always best to pick one girl and then let her pick the second girl. If you choose both girls on your own, there's a risk that the two girls won't get along (they may even hate each other) and the service will suffer accordingly. If you want the girls to interact with each other, make sure to specify that ahead of time, although there's no guarantee that some of them will do anything more than lick each other's tits a bit. Depends on the girl.

- Kartika is maybe a 1-minute walk from the bus stop and a one-way ticket is less than US $1. By the way, there's a great bakery on Jalan Hayam Wuruk at the corner of the alley where Kartika, Berlian and Royal Mas are located, I think the name is Suisse?

- I've visited Kartika at least 50 times over the last ten years (no exaggeration!) and have never had any problems with infections. I've always used a condom but have never had any problems with BBBJ, kissing and even DATY. The girls there carry Listerine in their purses and go out of their way to stay clean. This is also true of Maribaya Spa, where I've been at least 15-20 times. Cleanliness is mainly an issue with the low-end scene, such as Kali Jodo and the streetwalkers near the train stations, which I'd advise you to stay away from. You may also find some lower-level streetwalkers on Jalan Jaksa itself, although the last time I tried that was in 1992.

- Every man should experience a body-to-body massage at Kartika at least once in their life, preferably as a threesome if you can afford it. I've posted a map and a photo of Kartika below.

- The only true 'off season' is during the fasting month of Ramadan, when Kartika will be closed. It's Ramadan right now, and next year Ramadan will be from mid-June to mid-July, not March.

- Yogyakarta is one of the more problematic places for mongering in Indonesia if you are a tourist who doesn't speak Bahasa, but there are a few low-end MPs and streetwalkers, plus you should be able to pick up girls in the malls. Some taxi drivers might take you to college dorms to meet girls during early / mid-evening hours. There's some info about Yogya here on ISG in the Other Areas section although most of it is several years old.

I've posted two old photos below about Yogya, one is an alleyway where there are lots of working girls during the evening hours (I had a nice threesome here in a room that was nothing more than a shack with no real bathroom, I had to wash out of a bucket but the girls made it worth it), the other is the outside of "Corona" where you can meet girls and then take them back to your hotel (no incall sessions here). The alleyway is the photo with the guy and the bike, this alleyway is one block away on the same street as Corona (the photo with the white truck in it)

Look forward to your trip reports!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kartika_Sign.JPG‎   Kartika_Map.jpg‎   Jogja_Gang_3.JPG‎   Corona.JPG‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Omerta  [View Original Post]
    Hello friends,

I will be travelling Jakarta in next March. I will be staying in Jalan Jaksa since I am budget backpacker. After reading lot of posts here want to have below experience in Jakarta.

1. Threesome.

I can see from reports that Classic is the place where I can get threesome. So below are my questions.

*Since I stay in Jalan Jaksa can I travel to these places through bus if so what is the cost.

*Is kartika and Classic are clean? I don't want any infections so any tips from seniors would be appreciated.

*Since I am travelling in off season (March) would like to know the cost associated with Body to Body massage at Kartika and Threesome at Classic.

*My itinerary also includes Yogyakarta and I have less information about mongering here. Appreciate your help for mongering in Yogyakarta.
    (1) You can travel to Kartika using the transjakarta bus. You would have to walk maybe ten minutes to get the bus, and perhaps three to five minutes from the bus to Kartika. Busfare today is about thirty cents US. You probably could also get to Classic using the transjakarta bus but it would require a transfer. Taxis to these places would run in the range of $2 USA.

(2) If you don't want any infections, use a condom. If you want to be particularly cautious, you could use one during the blow job phase as well. If by infections you mean to also include sore throats, etc. , then you should avoid kissing and DATY.

(3) Off season has nothing to do with pricing at these places. But it is impossible to predict inflation and currency fluctuations between now and March. However, think around $35 to $60 US per session for what you are looking for (towards the lower end for Kartika, and the higher end for a threesome at Classic), including a tip. Keep in mind the service at Classic tends to be not so great, and threesomes there can (from what I have read, not from experience) be a particular disappointment in this regard.

(4) Yogyakarta is a better tourist destination than monger destination. For relatively cheap sex, there are some elaborate alleyways near the train station. If you can get the local price, it would be around $10 to $15 per pop, but the girls often charge foreigners at least double that. Sometimes you can with persistence get them to lower the foreigner price, but there is probably a limit to this. There also is a brothel or two charging around $30 to $40 US, but the Jakarta brothels in that price range are much better.

Quick Help please

Guys,

I met a girl in BATS. Maria. Kindda speaks good English and is potraying herself to be from an affluent family. However looking at the girls yesterday most in BATS would come if you pay. She is ready to come to the hotel and looks like she has done this before. However no prices quoted yet. So any idea what is the usual damage in these cases. I may go to CJ's or BATS again today. Definitely will find some girls there.

Thanks all.

Maria

Quote Originally Posted by Always09  [View Original Post]
    Hey Hard Hat, Smoothy & Joel,

Thank you all for the quick help much appreciated. And Master. Well I am not Malaysian but I do travel to Kl often. Will let you know when I am there next time.

My two piece so far on Jakarta. Well you guys are experienced more so please feel free to add / delete any comments I have.

For people looking short time fun. Malioboro / Alexis. Girls are lovely there but a bit expensive. Malioboro is < the Alexis. 7th floor.

Malioboro does not have jacuzzi before the FS like Alexis. You can see detailed report on both these clubs in Jakarta night life.

Both have s'tease. If you love boobs show. Girls differentiated by local and other countries and rate differ.

Hard Hat, went to Shangrila. Found it more like Orchad tower clubs in Singapore. If you know what I mean. Easy pick ups don't need to do anything extra special. Just the cash..
    Not sure if this is the same Maria who frequents Top Gun. Check photo section of Dars Veider 4/02/10.

She usually gets there 2300 and sometimes sings with a local band.

Newbie travelling Jakarta! Need help

Hello friends,

1. Threesome.

*Is kartika and Classic are clean? I don't want any infections so any tips from seniors would be appreciated.

Why You are Hearing Sob Stories from Girls This Week

Quote Originally Posted by Always09  [View Original Post]
    Last question, most of the girls I have met here kindda pour in their story of not having money because their someone was caught in corruption. Some have difficulties and need to sell phones. Looks like a sales pitch here. Again guys who have been here can help.
    I'm not surprised to read that all the girls have fake sob stories and need some quick money right now. It's not just them, it's pretty much every adult Muslim you'll meet.

The reason for this is that the Eid-al-Fitr holiday (known in Indonesia as Lebaran) that occurs at the end of Ramadan is next week (begins July 28th or 29th and will last for a few days) and the girls are all under enormous financial pressure to get money to buy gifts for their families / relatives / neighbors / co-workers etc. - food, new clothing, cash gifts and "zakat" offerings to the local mosque, beggars and poor children. It's somewhat the Muslim equivalent of Christmas, although that's a simplistic explanation, it's actually more than that.

That's why most of the MPs and spas are closed now, not just for moral reasons, but so the girls can travel back to their villages for Lebaran. Estimates are that over 2 million Jakarta residents will travel back to their villages for 7-10 days, starting today / tomorrow.

A positive side effect of this is that there will be very little traffic on the roads for a few days, and the air quality will dramatically and noticeably improve.

A negative side effect of this is that the number of incidents of robberies, house break-ins, pick-pocketing, purse snatching and the like shoots up dramatically during the last two weeks of the fasting month of Ramadan. And girls will be more aggressive for tips and potentially may try to steal cash from your wallet or hotel room. So be careful!

Posting Limitations