"Germany
Masion Close

Thread: Jakarta

+ Add Report
Page 801 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 301 701 751 791 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 811 851 901 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,015 of 17696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorman  [View Original Post]
    All good so far but this is where it went downhill. I am well used to the phenomenon of bule-fear among ladies working in establishments north of Harmoni, I've written about it before and I can live with it. They have an idea that we have john thomases like tree trunks and want to shove it in every orifice, maybe so but not in my case. So I asked for another lady, she came forward, I said to the mama I liked her but she informed the mama that she wasn't available today, nonsense of course but I let it go. I then chose the girl beside her (big mistake as I imagine they had been chatting about me as I perused the line-up and convinced each other of the horrors of sex with a bule).

Perhaps like a taxi-rank only the first driver can knock back a fare and the next in line has to take what's coming because she expressed no objection and we went to the room.
    Dorman, I had a very similar experience in, what's the name of the place, V or Virgin or whatever, just off Taman Fatahillah. This is why I don't really like line-ups. The dynamics at Berlian are a bit different from the bar you mention, because it's enough on the beaten Bule path that the girls have come to realize that foreigners are no worse customers than locals, and may even be slightly more likely to tip well. Even so, you can sit and chat for a bit. You'll often find one girl looks shifty and sullen, but she points to her friend, who has a big, welcoming grin: she's the one who has a particular talent for dealing with the foreign clients and she's much more likely to offer good service. With lineups, particularly in provincial towns, I've tried asking Mamas to pick out a girl who is okay with foreigners, but mixed success: sometimes they help you out, but more often than not they just palm you off with some slow-moving goods or otherwise follow their own interests, not yours. I really do prefer bar-type brothels, where you can chat first.

Jakarta

Hotel Classic *

Spa & club. Local 700k, Foreign 1. 2Mil

Upstair. 1 girl 270k. 2 girls 400k.

Kingcross *

Local. 700k-1. 2mil.

Foreign. 1.2mil.

Hotel Alexis *

Local. 1.2mil.

Foreign. 2mil

Visiting next week-4th to the 7th of October.

Hi All,

Yeah, I know it is short notice but would like to meet up fellow mongerers if keen for all the 3 nights (and the days as well) and seriously have some fun. Please advise if anyone keen. The more the merrier!

LOL.

Andy

John, I don't know about Alexis, but believe Malioboro actually does have rooms available for accommodation, just like a conventional hotel. I remember seeing that on their website.

Alexis Hotel

I didn't think Alexis Hotel was really a hotel where you can stay. Has that changed? I would consider staying there. That would be like getting stuck inside a box of chocolate; I'm not sure I would ever venture outside for my entire stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Diver II  [View Original Post]
    Norweez,

There are a few hotels in Jakarta which cater for your needs. Although whether they are spas / brothels with a hotel or hotel with a spa / brothel attached could be a matter for argument. Take note that in almost any hotel, the bellboys / concierge could easily accommodate your needs, albeit at a higher than normal cost. Hotels Travel, Malioboro, Alexis, Classic, FM1 Boutique could all cater to your needs. Sparks Hotel has streetwalkers in close proximity. I have to state for the record, that this is all by word of mouth and not my own experience really so I couldn't tell you which is better. Good luck and have fun.

MD II

Quote Originally Posted by Norweez  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, real funny the cups, actually that did make me laugh.

I meant a knob slob in some corner of the club without getting a room, why would I be looking for a Polish girl in jakarta?

In anycase I really appreciate the info and help. Since were on the topic, can you please provide me this info that would be a great help to me and other like minded newbies, instead of asking for different spots, I want to know if this type of situation exists in Jakarta and if so where I can find it:

I'm looking for a hotel where I can stay which actually has on location action, where I can go down to the lobby, pick someone and take her upstairs. I heard there were hotels where they bring a line up of girls to your room and you can choose, or someone brings you pictures and you choose and the girl will be up shortly. Or call the reception and ask them to send up a working girl. I'm not speaking about hotel clubs or bars where you have to mingle or distinguish between normal and working girls. I'm speaking about a real deal type place which has working girls in the hotel that you can pick up or call up. The type of hotel where just the fact that you took a room alone would mean that a girl would be knocking on the door soon after.

If that is not available, is there a hotel where there are street walkers close by where you can pick one up on your way in?
    Norweez,

There are a few hotels in Jakarta which cater for your needs. Although whether they are spas / brothels with a hotel or hotel with a spa / brothel attached could be a matter for argument. Take note that in almost any hotel, the bellboys / concierge could easily accommodate your needs, albeit at a higher than normal cost. Hotels Travel, Malioboro, Alexis, Classic, FM1 Boutique could all cater to your needs. Sparks Hotel has streetwalkers in close proximity. I have to state for the record, that this is all by word of mouth and not my own experience really so I couldn't tell you which is better. Good luck and have fun.

MD II

Quote Originally Posted by Cognac  [View Original Post]
    There are many simillar places as you mentioned. One of my favourite is called Cheery Spa. You can have massage and Full Service afterward.

Price is very reasonable. Sometime when they have promo, we can even take a dip in their pool with the girls at the same price. Location is next to dunkin donut.

The good thing about this place is, we can choose the gals by ourselves and not based on number. So at least you know the quality of what you're paying.
    Being in the area and with an hour to kill before my next appointment I decided to check this place out, it's called "Cherry Spa" by the way. A nice enough spot, a previous poster said he was looking for a TC style operation well this is certainly not that, it's a standard massage parlour, not a bar disco and all the ladies look like they left senior high school a few years ago.

I walked in, went directly upstairs, sat at the bar and ordered a beer, then perused the line up. Not a bad selection, quite a few lookers certainly. The mamasan took my order for the beer and explained the prices were Rp150k for the room and Rp350k for full service, nice and clear and upfront, I liked that, she wasn't pushy and suggested I could choose whichever lady I liked. I asked for one to come over, she came, shook hands and sat down again, standard practice I believe which I like as you're not saddled with a girl if you decide she's not for you (as this lady on closer inspection wasn't).

All good so far but this is where it went downhill. I am well used to the phenomenon of bule-fear among ladies working in establishments north of Harmoni, I've written about it before and I can live with it. They have an idea that we have john thomases like tree trunks and want to shove it in every orifice, maybe so but not in my case. So I asked for another lady, she came forward, I said to the mama I liked her but she informed the mama that she wasn't available today, nonsense of course but I let it go. I then chose the girl beside her (big mistake as I imagine they had been chatting about me as I perused the line-up and convinced each other of the horrors of sex with a bule).

Perhaps like a taxi-rank only the first driver can knock back a fare and the next in line has to take what's coming because she expressed no objection and we went to the room.

The massage was fine, if not particularly sensual with no accidental-on-purpose touching to get the client in the mood. After an hour (the time is a decent 1. 5 hours) we were chatting, she told me about her husband and how he wasn't aware of what she does, she even showed me pictures of her and him at home in Bogor at Idul Fitri, he's a handsome cove and she looked fetching in her jilbab. However by this stage I was getting rather anxious to get her kit off and to get down to business, despite the pictures of her happy marital status and her jilbab, heck who am I kidding? Probably because of those photos, yeah, I'm weird, get over it.

This is where it all came apart, she was simply unwilling to do what I had come for. She talked about the size of my organ (perfectly normal), she lied it was her period, as if, and hunched by the side of the bed. I am old enough to know that arguing with a provider is the most pointless activity under the sun as it will give you no satisfaction whatsoever. I simply got up showered, dressed and walked out of the room,"Jangan marah ya" she said as I left her, tipless.

No I didn't bother complaining, it achieves nothing, chalk it up to experience and move on. I had one of my student girls waiting by the hotel so I had better things to do.

If you go there be sure to emphasise that you expect full service and if the girl has any reservations say so right at the start. Alternatively go to the newly refurbished Oasis or Olympic spas where you'll find the same services without the hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by Richmond72  [View Original Post]
    Most posters on here are Jakarta vets and so they leave out details that might be helpful to a total newbie who doesn't speak the language. Since I've visited the establishment a few times on my trip, I thought I'd spell everything out in great detail for the newbies who might be reading this thread.
    Thank you so much for a very informative post. Just what I nedded.

/CPH

Jakarta newbie report (aka Malioboro for dummies)

After researching this thread and parsing through all the info people gave, I decided to concentrate on Malioboro on my first trip to Jakarta. Wasn't in the mood for the pick-up scene at Block-M or the hotel bars. My main goal was just to enjoy the company of Indonesian girls so the 350k girls at Malioboro sounded like a great deal.

There's been quite a few posts about Malioboro, but I found some of them confusing. Some people confuse Malio Club with the spa. Most posters on here are Jakarta vets and so they leave out details that might be helpful to a total newbie who doesn't speak the language. Since I've visited the establishment a few times on my trip, I thought I'd spell everything out in great detail for the newbies who might be reading this thread.

1.) How to get there.

The easiest way is just to write down the name and address and give it to your cab driver. Problem is, it seems some drivers don't know where it is, even with the address. I spent a good 25 minutes circling the area in a cab in the pouring rain until I finally spotted it. The building is very easy to miss as there's no large sign and it's basically just one big drive way.

The address is: Jalan Gajah Mada no. 13.

Jalan Gajah Mada is the major street in that area. It's the one the TransJakarta Bus goes down and that section of the street is split down the middle by a small river.

Here's the Google Maps page:

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?q=...2149854227476.

If you look at the map, Malioboro is on the west side of the street just a bit south from Gajah Mada Plaza. You can always just tell your cab to go to Gajah Mada Plaza and walk a bit south from there. The TransJakarta Bus has a stop called Sawah Besar that's at the Gajah Mada Plaza, so if you're comfortable taking the TransJakarta, that's a convenient way to go, as well.

The building itself is just a big box with a driveway on the left. There's a large HSBC sign on the building next to it, so that's a decent landmark if you need one.

2.) Entrance procedure.

Right when you walk down the driveway there's an entrance with some security guards and a metal detector. The first few times they just waved me through, but later at both the Spa and the Club, they made me check my camera at the reception desk. I see people on the phone and texting all the time in there, so I'm guessing they don't care about phones. Don't stress if they ask you to check your camera or something at the front desk. It's all very professional.

When you enter the ground floor, there's a reception area with a lot of employees milling around. Go up to the reception desk and they'll give you a wrist band thing with a number and a key. They'll inform you of the cover charge of 120k (which I believe gets waived if you take a girl) that you're supposed to pay at the end. I'm going to skip the whole sauna and locker part because you don't need to do any of that if you just want to go up and see the girls.

So check in downstairs and get your wrist band and then go up the elevator to the second floor.

Once you get out you see what looks like another reception desk with some well-labeled doors around it. To the left is the "Wine Bar". Straight ahead is the "Theater". To the right is the "Resto & Lounge". I have no idea what the Theater is since I didn't come across it on reports I've read and didn't bother checking it out.

3.) Resto & Lounge. The main room with 800k local girls and higher priced imports.

This is the main room of the spa. People have described it as a big high school cafeteria and the description seems to fit. It's a big boxy room with a bunch of small tables and chairs. On the left side as you enter, you can see all the girls sitting in their groups. They're usually eating, chatting, killing time. The other tables on the right are where the guys sit. Some of the tables might have a little reserved card on them so ask a waiter where you should sit. Also on the right side of the room there is also a strangely out of place go-go platform. You'll see a bunch of waiters running around and the mamasans and papasans are dressed in black.

Once you sit down and sometimes even before you order a drink, the mamasans will start coming over to ask if you want to see their girls. Just tell them you want to wait till later and they won't really bug you much after. A waiter will be by shortly and if you order a drink or food, they'll bring you a receipt to sign. You sign slips for everything inside (food, drinks, girls) and then pay it all when you leave.

At some point, when you're ready, you can ask for a lineup. The various mamasans and papasans all look after different groups of girls. I never actually took a girl from the main room, but the prices I've seen reported are 800k for the local girls and up to almost 2 million for the exotic imports. Once a lineup is requested, the mamasan / papasan will call their girls over. They'll come over and line up in front of the customer for him to get a good look. If the customer doesn't like, they might bring over another group or turn it over to another mamasan / papasan to do lineups for their groups. The mamasans / papasans don't seem that competitive with each other and all seem to be working together to get you the girl you want.

Sometimes some girls will get on the go-go stage and do a little dancing. The dancing's not very good. The good ol' go-go shuffle and checking themselves out in the mirror. Not very inspiring, but they did go topless.

I didn't feel that the 800k local girls in this room were any different from the 350k girls in the other room. The imported non-Asians were kind of meh. One thing I will say is I saw some very endowed Asian girls in this room. Not sure what ethnicity they were. Maybe Chinese? There were definitely some very hot girls in the room as a whole, but I wasn't willing to pay the premium. Others might, though.

4.) Wine Bar. The room with 350k local girls.

This room is even more poorly laid out than the main room. It's a long dark narrow room with couch booths on both ends. In the middle is a stage where they have some lounge-singer type bands sometimes. When you enter the room, you directly face the middle stage. On the left are the booths where the girls are. On the right are the booths where the guys sit. There aren't that many booths for the guys, but this place never seemed very crowded.

The room is darker than the main room and the layout makes checking the girls out without a lineup really difficult. However, with as cozy as the room is, whenever another guy asks for a lineup you can get a good look as they walk by. The number of girls vary by how busy they are. The times I've been there, I would estimate the number ranged between 20 and 40 girls total. I personally felt the selection was very good. There aren't a ton of stunners there, but there were always plenty of girls I thought were very cute. Personal tastes may vary!

All the girls in this room are 350k, but if you're picky they can even bring in a lineup from the other room where the price would be more.

5.) After selection.

Once you select a girl she comes over and sits next to you. I suppose this is where you make chit chat if you can speak Indonesian. Being linguistically impaired, I usually just spent a few minutes to finish my beer or have a cig and then tell the girl when I'm ready to go.

The mamasan will write up a receipt with the price for you to sign.

Once all is ready, the girl will go check to see which room is free. I've been there when all the rooms were full. The mamasan asked if I wanted to upgrade to a VIP room (extra 50k) , but I said I would just wait.

When the room is ready, the girl will grab her stuff and then lead you to the room. The rooms themselves are very clean and new. They're a bit small and cozy, but it felt nicer than many other rooms used for these kind of activities I've encountered in other countries.

What happens in the room itself depends on the girl you pick. Usual course of events is shower then sex. Neither of the girls I picked ever even made an attempt at a massage even though I'm pretty sure the mamasans described them as massage girls in the lineup.

Once you're done, the girl will lead you back out to the second floor where this all started. At this point you can go to the Resto and order food or a drink or whatever. I usually just leave after the deed is done.

6.) Checking out.

To get back to the first floor lobby where you entered, you can take the elevator down or walk down the stairs to the sauna area and turn right. You should see a little doorway out to the reception.

You give them your wrist band and they tally up your bill. They'll ask if you want to pay with cash or charge. And then they'll give you a nice itemized receipt of all the drinks and what not. I think for the 350k girls, the receipt shows 150k for the massage and the 200k for the girl is kept off the main receipt and added in later. Malioboro adds a couple of service fees in, but it's all shown on the receipt.

Just as an example, I went in and had a beer and a 350k girl and the total at checkout was 433k. I believe that breaks down to 350k for the girl. 45k for the beer, and some service fees but the door fee was waived.

Once you pay they give you a little laminated "exit pass" that you hand over to the doorman and he lets you out.

I was really impressed with how professional everything was and blown away by the itemized receipt at the end. Definitely the least shady massage parlor / brothel I've ever been to.

Quote Originally Posted by D Cups  [View Original Post]
    Much obliged N O. What section of town is Bali Hai in, please? .
    Blok M in South Jakarta. Tell the taxi driver: "Blok M, Jalan Palatehán". In this street you also find the infamous bars: D's Place, Top Gun, and My Bar. Walk in the direction of the bus station, at the end of the street turn left (this is the place of the scooter girls in the evening) and at the end of the street turn left again. Bali Hai is the second house from the corner and has black glass doors and often some girls are sitting outside. BTW, opposite to Bali Hai is Hotel Ambhara at the other side of the (very) busy street. All Jakarta taxi drivers know Palatehan, hardly any know Bali Hai.

For further clarification go to:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...183165750&z=12

Happy hunting.

NO

Mall hunting

[QUOTE=OmBule; 1200461]I met with a 20-year-old friend the other day and we started to talk about Mal Atrium.

Dewi is a good girl. A little nakal, sure. She knew a lot about short time hotels and yeah, she slept with me the first time I met

To Ombule

Mall hunting in Jarkata now day is a hit and miss 10 yr ago Atrium Mall are full of young girl looking to get pick up, I also have good pick up at Sarinah and Plaza indoneaisa maybe is bad for business most of the working girl are now gone but you still have a good chance to meet sales lady in the Mall, I got many cell phone number from them on last 3 trip to Jarkata most of them just want to meet foriegner.

Fast Eddie 48

Quote Originally Posted by OmBule  [View Original Post]
    Dewi is a good girl. A little nakal, sure. She knew a lot about short time hotels and yeah, she slept with me the first time I met her. And the second. But Dewi is not a player for hire.
    I suppose it depends on your definitions. Umm, are you saying you didn't give her any money? Maybe not full time, hard core hookers the way a girl in Hotel Travel or somewhere like that is. I knew one from Atrium who was a pembantu most of the time. She spoke good Arabic from her time in Saudi, so she liked picking up Arabs for extra money. I wouldn't call that an amateur, though!

Big boobs and pro's

Quote Originally Posted by D Cups  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen any big boob girls, Cognac? . How about anyone else? Any recommendations for this boob hound? . Thanks for any replies, mates.
    Last April I met a few times a really big boob girl in Bali Hai Bar in the afternoons. One time she gave me a massage with some "knob polishing" at the bar and then invited me upstairs for the serious work. I also encountered her regularly in the evening in My Bar (I forgot her name but if she is walking around you can't miss her!).

I'm looking for a hotel where I can stay which actually has on location action, where I can go down to the lobby, pick someone and take her upstairs. If that is not available, is there a hotel where there are street walkers close by where you can pick one up on your way in?
    Maribaya spa on the sixth floor of hotel Melawai 1 was (in May) still in bussiness and steaming. Just take the elevator to the sixth floor and you can't miss it. No non-working girls in the spa, the massage is just a cover-up, short time rooms available but if you stay in the hotel the girls also want to come to your room. Be sure you take Melaway 1, because Melaway 2, across the street is more a family type of hotel.

Another option is to go to Hotel Ambhara, just three minutes walk from Jalan Palatehan. In the six or seven bars in this street you only will find pro's and free lancers only, no mistake possible. At the end of Palatehan you also find (non expensive)street walkers with their ojeck friends. They are waiting for dispatch if you would place an expensive order through the bell boy of your hotel, but they are very willing to join you for a much lower price.

Have fun,

NO

Atrium forever

I met with a 20-year-old friend the other day and we started to talk about Mal Atrium.

Dewi is a good girl. A little nakal, sure. She knew a lot about short time hotels and yeah, she slept with me the first time I met her. And the second. But Dewi is not a player for hire. She had a story about her last time in Atrium. Dewi was waiting for a friend, walking around the mall and window shopping. An Arab was following her and came up behind her when she bought a drink. He offered to pay, and Dewi let him. When he asked for her number she said she did not have a phone and walked away.

Eventually her friend, Ria. 25, a chesty girl in tight jeans, showed up. The girls went shopping and then to the arcade to play games, and then a different group of foreigners hit on her. The lads struck out.

As Dewi and her friends left, though, mall security approached and asked them both to go to the little room for an interrogation.

In the little room, the guards sai asked who they were talking too. What were you doing? Did you give those men your number? Are you going to meet them? Then, surprisingly, they said, we were watching you on camera. We saw you talking to the Arab. Did he ask for your number? Did you give him your number? Why did you meet those men in the arcade?

Dewi was fiesty, and said nothing was going on, I will not talk to you. I don't know these men. I'm just shopping. I did nothing wrong.

The guards would not let her leave until she signed a form and handed over her KTP. Dewi was unclear on the document; she did not know if she was banned from the mall.

As she left the little room, she said she saw a very young girl sitting shamefacedly, talking to another officer. This girl had no "back-up" story, as Dewi said it. The young girl was near tears. Why did you bring these men to so many stores. Oh, I come her often, she said. I am always here. They needed a guide.

Then Dewi left the little room and the mall and never went back.

I thought the guards just worked the escalators and the balconies, looking for obvious prostitutes. But they are coordinated and using cameras, too, in an active campaign to push the girls out.

So we're all under surveillance. That's not surprising. But now looking for girls in the mall becomes like meeting an agent behind the Iron Curtain during the cold war. It becomes a body language, few glances, quick walk-and-talk meetings.

It's Tinker Tailor Soldier, uh, P*ssy*hound.

I'm looking for a hotel where I can stay which actually has on location action, where I can go down to the lobby, pick someone and take her upstairs. I heard there were hotels where they bring a line up of girls to your room and you can choose, or someone brings you pictures and you choose and the girl will be up shortly. Or call the reception and ask them to send up a working girl. I'm not speaking about hotel clubs or bars where you have to mingle or distinguish between normal and working girls. I'm speaking about a real deal type place which has working girls in the hotel that you can pick up or call up. The type of hotel where just the fact that you took a room alone would mean that a girl would be knocking on the door soon after.
    I stopped going to Hotel Melawai regularly a few years ago, but the Sixth Floor had a bar / brothel that probably still runs, even if it's not up to the standards of yesteryear. A friend of mine stayed there, he had a girl that he either picked up from the bar or from one of the nearby clubs. There's a website at http://www.hotelmelawai.com/

Posting Limitations