Masion Close
"Germany

Thread: Jakarta

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by HunchBack74  [View Original Post]
    I lived and worked in Jakarta 20 odd years ago. Back then the go to places were CJ's and be. A. T. S to pick up freelancers at around IDR350 K per pop ST, IDR500 k LT and the occasional 9/10's asking for around IDR700 K. Blok M was also very much alive, and there were places like Tiga Puluh (had a few good nights) and also Blowfish, Dragonfly etc.

So this trip was very much a walk down memory lane. Staying in the Harmoni area. Some decent hotels (Yello, Harris, Grand Mercure (around there. Walking distance to Malio and close to Classic, Travel etc.
    I like your report as it is equivalent to my experience from the past and expectations nowadays.

Contrary to other monger destinations, the prices did not change as much. Except the demands of 2 Mio and more of the more mature and "frequently-fucked" ladies at BAT's and Cj's. In the panti pijat you can apparently still find the younger, less professional generation to treat you well as bule.

What is totally gone are the brothel-areas for a 70.000 Rps ST. But well. I still will give it a try again in near future on memory lane.

Having a very Merry trolling Christmas

It seems some are finding mommie's basement a bit underwelming over Christmas, so here they are to spread the misery. Once they can venture outside again (or get bored from lack of responses, hint hint people) they'll move on.

Unfortunately that still leaves us wishing for September next year to roll around sooner rather than later. I doubt we'll get a minute by minute report on the most planned three days ever in the history of visting Jakarta though.

Maybe AI can be set up to automatically provide the most appropriate response to the standard "girl friendly hotel / places to find girls / contact numbers / hold my hand and show me" requests: RTFF.

That's enough, need to save my typing quota for the responses to the real genuine girls I've met in Indo in response to 'send 200 k (it's always 200 k) for nude videos / photos' or 'sakit mother / father / child / baby / mami send money' or even 'when you back. I miss you bebe' so my time there is maximised. Which won't be detailed here in a blow by blow report.

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisdeSade1  [View Original Post]
    "I found all types there. Interestingly even some very slim girls had decent sized natural tits. But also found some skinny flat chested ones. And many with womanly curves. Didn't see porky ones like in the Phils. Also every girl there was below 25. And no fake boobs and few tats. I was highly impressed. ".

"Also every girl there was below 25" SERIOUSLY.

Probably every venue I visited the MAJORITY was over 25.

Kings Cross CJs BATs KI Travel Classic Malio and some smaller brothels et al.

So you were either very drunk or very blind.

Yes most of these venues are very very dark.

Also every girl there was below 25? But seriously? Now me thinks you are deliberately into fibbing.
    Ok Dude. If that makes you happier in your miserable existence to just sit there and criticize my accurate and detailed report of my personal experience, go ahead. If you have actual experience you could post your own TR. But its much easier to take pot shots at other people who actually contribute useful and meaningful reports isn't it? Especially when you probably don't even have a passport. Go to the Pattaya forum and link up with other trolls there you will at least have some company of other losers. LOL.

Care to elaborate?

"Keep those words in mind! They apply to yourself too!

Incoherent much?

"I know other posters have had different experiences and I don't know why but this was my experience".
    Keep those words in mind! They apply to yourself too!

Highly impressed or very high?

"I found all types there. Interestingly even some very slim girls had decent sized natural tits. But also found some skinny flat chested ones. And many with womanly curves. Didn't see porky ones like in the Phils. Also every girl there was below 25. And no fake boobs and few tats. I was highly impressed. ".

"Also every girl there was below 25" SERIOUSLY.

Probably every venue I visited the MAJORITY was over 25.

Kings Cross CJs BATs KI Travel Classic Malio and some smaller brothels et al.

So you were either very drunk or very blind.

Yes most of these venues are very very dark.

Also every girl there was below 25? But seriously? Now me thinks you are deliberately into fibbing.

Everyone thanks you for this reply

"So instead of impinging on my credibility why don't you actually post a trip report?

EDIT: I went and looked at all your recent posts. You are just a troll. Probably jerking off in mommy basement. ".

I rest my case!!

Generic

Generic reply and probably of no use. Plus I see you are not from this forum so I see no point, Jakarta members share and participate, knock knock.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarer  [View Original Post]
    1. It is easy to identify. Or you can ask. In my experience, ladyboys never shy from accepting that they are one.

2. Stay close to the hot spots.

3. Read Forum.

4. Read Forum.

5. Use Google Translae.

6. Scams happen everywhere. Just think twice and stay away from shady places.

Quote Originally Posted by KrackJack  [View Original Post]
    Was down with covid and in between RTFF done. Thanks expat for your kind words of encouragement. I have a few Q's, please be nice and reply.

1. Need to be vary of ladyboys? Lots of them in SEA.

2. mongers are complaining of the horrendous traffic, any which way to get past this, like grab bike rides.

3. Any BJ bars like in thailand.

4. top 3 punting houses and any for INTERNATIONAL talent.

5. language barrier with ladies.

6. usual scams if any.

Hitting Bali after this.
    1. It is easy to identify. Or you can ask. In my experience, ladyboys never shy from accepting that they are one.

2. Stay close to the hot spots.

3. Read Forum.

4. Read Forum.

5. Use Google Translae.

6. Scams happen everywhere. Just think twice and stay away from shady places.

Well while this is a well written report I have my concerns with the veracity of it, I suspect at best a huge amount of hyperbole or beer goggles reporting, just add alcohol.

Dark smokey venues loud music with horny guys and you get very inaccurate information.

First off quality is subjective, what he describes as awesome talent is not so awesome to me, but I don't drink, so theres that.

Also I think I'm a decent looking guy in 6' 2" blonde hair blue not fat or old (yet).

And he doesn't mention that many of these girls don't like white guys, especially the better looking ones, I think they have plenty of customers and they don't need a negative rep from the locals that see them going with white guys, nobody will care about the less attractive ones.

This report is so over the top positive it can be read like a paid infomercial.

The BBFS comments are very suspect, I don't like condoms, but will say the chance of this being 100% accurate.

Is likely to be close to 0% if not 0%.

He mentioned hes not a "cheap charlie" well that reads as deliberately misleading, firstly unless you're doing many repeats (the girls wouldn't know this) and you have been around years that might help.

But for just a couple days? I feel that's a completely dishonest comment, and as far as not being a cheap charlie I don't think if Brad Pitt walked into these places throwing cash around, that would make a any difference at least not to the better looking ones, they get plenty of locals and wouldn't care.

In my experience there, all of this seems quite unlikely.

Jakarta has a ton of negatives but he doesn't really touch on them.

"I know other posters have had different experiences and I don't know why but this was my experience".

This comment suggests he doesn't expect this post to be received as very credible, so he won't be surprised when it isn't.

I just wish when guys want to rave about how great a place is, post a few face pics, and please let them be of girls you actually did there BBFS.

In closing lolol some guys like telling big fish stories, this is the perfect format for it.

Go to any bar or brothel or gym in the world.

And you will see them with several gullible guys listening in.

They love the attention.

My policy is take each report with a grain of salt.

There are too many bullshitters in the world, read with caution.

When I started reading ISG I was gullible and took huge expensive trips to places and spent lots of cash only to find out who I listened to.

Either was a bullshitting cheerleader or had way different standards than I.

Do what you want when you read reports like this.

But I operate from the assumption that its all inaccurate / bullshit.

And work from there.

If one monger writes a glowing report about a place, 10000 miles away from your home.

You may want to proceed with caution!!
    So instead of impinging on my credibility why don't you actually post a trip report?

EDIT: I went and looked at all your recent posts. You are just a troll. Probably jerking off in mommy basement.

Malio, the place is a bad joke, but he liked it?

"Everything is smooth at Jakarta airport but it's irrelevant if you have checked bags which you have to wait an hour for.

This is the most interesting statement for me after reading your review. Classic and Travel are not really known for BBFS for first time customers and even more difficult if you take 2 girls. In fact, most demanding guys complain about the service at Classic and Travel. Girls must really be hurting for business if this is the new norm at Classic and Travel.

Don't think the bad press at Malioboro is because you can't have fun there with beautiful girls. The bad press comes from the high prices the girls demand ie. 40-60 drinks just for a BJ.

Is cover still $10 US? Did you check out the other floors?

We all ask ourselves the same question after our first trip to Jakarta. I've been trying to get some guys to go sine 2017 but they're so stuck in their ways in PP and Thailand and are "afraid" to try somewhere new. I guess they'll figure it out in another few years when Jakarta becomes more popular. By then it'll be too late as it'll be another place where we look back at the good old days. ".

Classic and Travel are not really known for BBFS for first time customers and even more difficult if you take 2 girls?

Well while this is a well written report I have my concerns with the veracity of it, I suspect at best a huge amount of hyperbole or beer goggles reporting, just add alcohol.

Dark smokey venues loud music with horny guys and you get very inaccurate information.

First off quality is subjective, what he describes as awesome talent is not so awesome to me, but I don't drink, so theres that.

Also I think I'm a decent looking guy in 6' 2" blonde hair blue not fat or old (yet).

And he doesn't mention that many of these girls don't like white guys, especially the better looking ones, I think they have plenty of customers and they don't need a negative rep from the locals that see them going with white guys, nobody will care about the less attractive ones.

This report is so over the top positive it can be read like a paid infomercial.

The BBFS comments are very suspect, I don't like condoms, but will say the chance of this being 100% accurate.

Is likely to be close to 0% if not 0%.

He mentioned hes not a "cheap charlie" well that reads as deliberately misleading, firstly unless you're doing many repeats (the girls wouldn't know this) and you have been around years that might help.

But for just a couple days? I feel that's a completely dishonest comment, and as far as not being a cheap charlie I don't think if Brad Pitt walked into these places throwing cash around, that would make a any difference at least not to the better looking ones, they get plenty of locals and wouldn't care.

In my experience there, all of this seems quite unlikely.

Jakarta has a ton of negatives but he doesn't really touch on them.

This comment suggests he doesn't expect this post to be received as very credible, so he won't be surprised when it isn't.

I just wish when guys want to rave about how great a place is, post a few face pics, and please let them be of girls you actually did there BBFS.

In closing lolol some guys like telling big fish stories, this is the perfect format for it.

Go to any bar or brothel or gym in the world.

And you will see them with several gullible guys listening in.

They love the attention.

My policy is take each report with a grain of salt.

There are too many bullshitters in the world, read with caution.

When I started reading ISG I was gullible and took huge expensive trips to places and spent lots of cash only to find out who I listened to.

Either was a bullshitting cheerleader or had way different standards than I.

Do what you want when you read reports like this.

But I operate from the assumption that its all inaccurate / bullshit.

And work from there.

If one monger writes a glowing report about a place, 10000 miles away from your home.

You may want to proceed with caution!!

Back after COVID scare

Was down with covid and in between RTFF done. Thanks expat for your kind words of encouragement. I have a few Q's, please be nice and reply.

1. Need to be vary of ladyboys? Lots of them in SEA.

2. mongers are complaining of the horrendous traffic, any which way to get past this, like grab bike rides.

3. Any BJ bars like in thailand.

4. top 3 punting houses and any for INTERNATIONAL talent.

5. language barrier with ladies.

6. usual scams if any.

Hitting Bali after this.

Quote Originally Posted by ExpatAmerican  [View Original Post]
    Dude. Literally two posts below yours are two detailed trip reports that in total mention almost 10 establishments. If you read a few pages you will get even more info. I get you are new here but we generally frown upon lazy posters who don't bother to even read a few pages before demanding others here to serve as their personal travel agent. Please if you are new to Asia, go to Thailand. Jakarta is not for you.

Quote Originally Posted by OffshoreSwell  [View Original Post]
    Admin would like me to be more collegiate with my fellow mongers. From now on we shall call them "enthusiastic participants".

Its actually quite a healthy discussion
    Naw, you were spot on the first time.

At-home service provider

Does anyone know a good call-in service in Jakarta? Meaning they can send a beautiufl girl to my place for massage? I know, I am better of going to one of the many great spas in the area.

Return to Jakarta

I lived and worked in Jakarta 20 odd years ago. Back then the go to places were CJ's and be. A. T. S to pick up freelancers at around IDR350 K per pop ST, IDR500 k LT and the occasional 9/10's asking for around IDR700 K. Blok M was also very much alive, and there were places like Tiga Puluh (had a few good nights) and also Blowfish, Dragonfly etc.

So this trip was very much a walk down memory lane. Staying in the Harmoni area. Some decent hotels (Yello, Harris, Grand Mercure (around there. Walking distance to Malio and close to Classic, Travel etc.

BATS / CJ's. No longer like the glory days. I went fully expecting to meet the daughters of the previous generation who worked there 20 years ago. Instead I found probably women of that vintage still there. However to be fair I had a fantastic night out in CJ's. Decent band. Alcohol was expensive (IDR200 k for a bottle of corona - 1st bottle included in the entrance fee). I perched myself in the counter along the walkway to the washrooms, and got to checkout the girls enroute. A smile and a nod went a long way and I ended up talking to a fair few of the women who were there and had a bit of a laugh with them. Funniest thing as I was not on a mission to pick up and was just there to watch the world go by, the ladies were relaxed and friendly and pointed out punters that they did not like and had a bad reputation. Some of the ladies were regular office admin workers who came there after work for extra cash. All in all very interesting women in there mid to late 30's / early 40's, and back in blighty I would have had no qualms taking them back. But here in Jakarta expectations are a bit higher. There were some younger females in the there 20's. Again, very friendly, but less inclined to stop and chat. Would say they were solid 6/7's. Prices. Don't have a clue, as I wasn't asking but when you go down to the lobby there were a few ladies scattered around on the arm chairs (easy to chat and discuss prices) and one pretty attractive younger female quote IDR1. 2 m. Similar scenario in BATS in the Mulia Lobby. I would say that is fairly reasonable benchmark. What I do like about CJ's however is, it is more of an experience meeting, having a chat and taking someone back. The level of English was higher and you can more of a GFE, if you are willing to compromise a bit on the age and looks. Probably a few gems to be found if you invest the time and resources going there regularly.

Classic. Don't need to say much about classic. Enough in the forum. Be polite to the security guards and they are very friendly. Visited around 6 pm. Just go in, up the escalator to the second floor. Ignore the mamasans politely and head to the bar and get a beer. I think it was about IDR110 k. They give you one of these wrist bands with a number. I say myself on a table and eventually a mamasan came over, who was not pushy. Look out for her or ask for her. Her name is Aggie. Asked me what I wanted and she brought out a very attractive young lady, who turned out to be 19 and a solid 7. Mamasan advised me beforehand that 'had no baby' (true). Asked me if I was a duo. Greed got the better of me and I said OK. Proceed to bring alone another attractive female (solid 6) who was 20. Paid the IDR550 k for the both of them and went down to the rooms with my beer in hand.

The threesome was not one in the true sense of the word. The girls did not interact with each other. More a case of taking turns with each. It was good for the experience but if there is a next time I think I would stick to one and focus fully on her.

A bit of performance anxiety did creep up, with one watching while a had my way with the 19 year old. But each to his own. Others may like having an audience. Anyway the whole thing was an experience, but all in all its just a pump and dump (re) production line, and probably not for all. Personally I much prefer picking up in a place like Thermae in Bangkok, or Ipanema in Singapore (in the old days). Or Thai Friendly and spending a bit of time getting to know them before doing the deed.

MIght check out Malio. I think the quality would better (but more expensive) but essentially it is still a pump and dump and I think I prefer trying to meet some semi-professionals. I have been told to check out Basque and I might pop into Dragonfly to see what is about.

Other interesting things I noted. Along Jl Hayam Wuruk near grand mercure and along the stretch there are pimps on scooters parked along with 3 or so ladies around 2 am in the morning, I did not partake as its not my scene, but just get your bluebird driver to do a bit of kerb crawling and you can check out the score.

Dating apps are a bit hit and miss. But the women here like their young 'Bule' (I am neither) so others may have differing levels of success. The matches I got were 6/7 in there 30's which I did not pursue.

Final thoughts Jakarta as a punting destination. In its favour, it's cheap. Its plentiful, for pump and dump. I think there is enough variety to satisfy every palate and price point. Other than that great local cuisine, but not much else to do than shopping malls. Perhaps a stopover on the way to Bali may be better. A local I know however advised that I forget Bali and go to Labuan Bojo which is the next tourist hotspot.

If you have a few weeks / months to spare, and you can get to the local scene with regular people (used to be in it) it's more rewarding. However for purely punting purposes, Bangkok / Thailand still wins hands down and I doubt I will bother again, unless it is to meet old local friends and invest some time in dating etc.

Posting Limitations