"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Jakarta

+ Add Report
Page 1071 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 71 571 971 1021 1061 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1081 1121 1171 ... LastLast
Results 16,051 to 16,065 of 17668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Spa Services before Noon

"Yes, I went back to Malioboro this week, and yes, I had a good experience there.

Stopped by at 11:45 am and the girl at the front desk told me that the spa was already open, but that the girls would not come on duty until 12 Noon."

You were lucky to get a decent cewek at this early an hour. Last time I phoned Malioboro to ask what time the girls came in, I was told that it was not before 2pm. In fact, when I went to the Alexis at 1:45pm on my last visit, I found that there were only 1 or 2 locals around while the PRCs and other so-called exotics were there in greater numbers. The girls come in well after 2pm, probably as they need all the sleep they can get having been banged well into the night. The PRCs come in earlier because they are bussed in by thei mamasan/papasans from some hotel nearby where they are put up.

Since I prefer to do my mongering around noon, not just because the service is fresh, but also because this time suits me the best rather than late noon after lunch, I find it difficult to find places with decent girls. I have had this experience even at the Sentral MP in Pasar Mayestik. Does any brother know of a MP bordello that begins its activities early say around 11 am? I would be happy for any leads. Thanks.

Mulia Hotel - CJ's

Just in Jakarta for 1 day/2nights.

Corporate rate at Mulia, arranged by my host, was USD99. 00 per night. As I wanted NS room, I had delay checking in but finally got upgrade to club floor, 38F. Beautiful room with king bed, free internet/breakfast, and best of all, CJ's just a 30 second elevator ride away. I checked internet rate for a few other hotels, and at the corporate rate offered, don't think I'd stay anywhere less than Mulia's quality/value. Internet was fine, although others have said that they found it slow. Like the girls. YMMV.

Main floor lounge had a great Filipino 5-singer band, with all individual stars, especially the small girl with great pipes. She was dreamy. My taste definitely.

I hadn't been in Jakarta for over 20-years, so CJ's was quite an experience. Thursday went for a drink with a couple business friends, and lots of eye contact from 8's. 9's. Didn't partake due to busy schedule on Friday. Had some great food (Malaysian and Java style. Outside of hotel) in JKT, and wish I could stay another day.

Returned to CJ's on Friday. Quite the scene as I got there close to midnight and packed wall to wall. Hotel definitely GF although ST friend asked me to walk her out to avoid being hassled by the elevator security.

A few 9's and possible 10's there, but you have to move fast, as they don't get too far after entering the bar before being snatched up/latched onto. Maybe it the regulars. (you lucky guys)

L*** (from Selawasi). My Indonesian friend had told me earlier that girls from here are the best looking. L*** was a solid 9. 0 in the (face) looks department, although maybe carrying few pounds extra for my usual taste. However her dancing and grinding convince me to give her a go. Service was 7. 5 due to no DATY and only short BBBJ. She wanted to get right to covered action. Pretty vocal (and somewhat convincing) which for me is a good thing. Gave it the college try for another shot, but couldn't hit the net. ST donation was 500K with no discussion or fuss.

As others in this forum have said, there are definitely girls asking for 1-million or close to, but its' pretty clear (on this particular Friday) the later the night, the easier the negotiation. However for us business types, with only 1-2 days in town, many would definitely "ruin the market" (sorry, sorry, sorry) if we could have been a little quicker to move on the 9's and 10's.

Recently been visiting HKG, Macau, PEK, and have to say that as far as "pickup" bars (I have a hard time calling them this as it's pretty clear who's picking who up). Wanchai, Maggies, CJ's. I'd have to rate the quality here much higher and value better in this small taste of JKT. Unfortunately don't have much business here, so it might be 6-months before (finding an excuse) returning to try other JKT suggestions that I've read.

Happy hunting

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by ABCinLA
    Well I booked on the lowest cost flight I could find (semi mistake) from Hong Kong whereby I will be landing at CGK (China Air) after 8pm, plus my flight back is at 6:35am. Based on the wealth of information I was planning to stay at the Ambhara Hotel in the Southern part of the city. Does anyone know if the hotel desk at the airport will still be open that late plus would it be difficult to get a cab at 4am in the morning. Any info will be appreciated.
    No need to hold a taxi all night. You can book a Blue Bird taxi or a Silver Bird taxi (same company) ahead of time. The hotel's front desk can make the call for you, and Blue Bird/Silver Bird is very reliable and will show up on time at 4 a.m.

I've done this (booked either a Blue Bird or a Silver Bird taxi for an early A.M. pick-up) several times over the last two years here in Jakarta and have never had a problem.

And yes, the front desk at Ambhara (and every other 3-star, 4-star and 5-star hotel in Jakarta) should have someone on duty all night.

P.S. The differences between a Blue Bird taxi and a Silver Bird taxi: Blue Bird taxis are regular small taxis, where the driver may or may not speak English, and should cost 90,000 rupiah plus tolls (approx. 11,000 rupiah one way now) and a tip to the driver, from the Ambhara Hotel to the airport at 4 a.m.

Silver Bird is a larger and nicer car (the new ones are Mercedes!), the drivers are older and more experienced and will speak at least some English, and it should cost 110,000-120,000 rupiah, maybe a bit more, plus tolls and tip from the Ambhara Hotel to the airport at 4 a.m. Silver Bird is also better if you have lots of luggage, as there's a lot more trunk space than a Blue Bird.

While I rarely if ever take Silver Bird around town, I almost always take them on trips to and from the airport; it's a nice treat and a more comfortable ride for only a few extra dollars, also in case something goes wrong, it's nice to have a driver who speaks English.
    Last edited by Mighty Spearsman; 12-14-07 at 04:54. Reason: to add info on difference - Blue Bird vs. Silver Bird

Good Experience at Malioboro Hotel and Spa

Yes, I went back to Malioboro this week, and yes, I had a good experience there.

Stopped by at 11:45 am and the girl at the front desk told me that the spa was already open, but that the girls would not come on duty until 12 Noon. No problem, I started off with sauna and shower.

Upstairs at 12:10 pm and was told by the second floor receptionist that the prices:

- for a regular massage-only with a local girl was 200,000 rupiah for an hour, room charge included

- for massage-only with a Chinese girl was 300,000 rupiah (listed on the sign on the counter as a “Panda Massage”), room charge included

- a “full body massage plus plus” with a local Indonesian girl was 350,000 rupiah, room charge included

- there are also higher-priced girls available, up to 1,500,000 rupiah for a fuck session with a P.R. China girl, but I was only interested in the lower price categories.

I replied that I’d like the full body massage. I mentioned that when I had last been there, during Ramadan, that I had been charged an extra 175,000 rupiah for the room on top of the 350,000 rupiah house fee. The receptionist replied that the extra fee was because the third floor (with the massage rooms) had been closed during the month of Ramadan, so the extra charge was for a regular hotel room on the 4th floor, but that I would not be charged the extra fee now because Ramadan was over.

Unfortunately, no girls were on duty yet! The receptionist called one of the “mamis” on the phone; the mami came in and said that one local Indonesian girl had just arrived, literally as the girl was just then walking up the stairs. She looked fine to me so I said “I’ll take her” and off we went to one of the massage rooms on the 3rd floor.

In the room, we stripped down, the girl went into the shower with me and gave me a thorough wash. She then apologized for not having any make-up on (since she had just arrived), but I said no problem, which was true as she was already pretty and didn't need make-up to look good.

Back to the massage bed, she asked me to lie face down, got some massage oil, rubbed my entire back and legs, then gave me a nice, professional-level body-to-body massage, with her decent-sized firm tits rubbing all over me – an unexpected treat.

Then she had me flip over onto my back and she gave me a complete “cat bath” licking, with lots of attention to the groin area. She then concentrated on some serious tea-bagging and BBBJ action, popped on a condom, then climbed on cowgirl-style and away we went. After a few minutes, I laid her on her back for some DATY (she was very responsive), then I popped my load while in the mish position. We cuddled for awhile, then she followed me into the shower and gave me an even more thorough wash than before.

All in all, a very nice session, one of the best I’ve had lately, with excellent service and real gfe. Her name was Eva (pronounced as Ava), 21 years old, 1.60 meters tall, short dark-brown hair, pretty face, slender with a very tiny waist, decent-sized firm tits, fairly large in relation to her thin build, clearly had never had any kids. She spoke some English and her bahasa Indonesian was clear and easy to understand. Will definitely consider seeing her again, especially as my experience in Jakarta is that the “second time” with an MP or spa girl is usually better than the first time.

Total damages were 350,000 rupiah house fee plus tip, I gave her 100,000 rupiah, maybe higher than I needed to give, but I felt that her exceptional service level deserved a little extra.

And the total 450,000 rupiah is a bargain in comparison with the 1,500,000 rupiah rate for a Chinese girl; I doubt if a session with the higher-priced Chinese girl would be any better than the session and service that I received from Eva!

So, while Malioboro may not be as good as Alexis, it still was very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by ABCinLA
    Well I booked on the lowest cost flight I could find (semi mistake) from Hong Kong whereby I will be landing at CGK (China Air) after 8pm, plus my flight back is at 6:35am. Based on the wealth of information I was planning to stay at the Ambhara Hotel in the Southern part of the city. Does anyone know if the hotel desk at the airport will still be open that late plus would it be difficult to get a cab at 4am in the morning. Any info will be appreciated.
    You can take a silver bird from airport to hotel and tell him to keep the meter going/on, and wait for you to catch your next morning flight out.....

First trip to Jakarta

Quote Originally Posted by Master Diver II
    I love Jakarta but I think your taxis didn't take any creative short cuts through the less savoury sections then.

JAD, Menteng, Knight1001, Ebowan and any other fellow members I might know here,

I'm planning my next trip there soon (within 2 weeks) and if you're still interested in the Durex Play condoms or any other items let me know. Incidentally how is Jakarta for shops selling sexual aids/enhancers/equipment? (I never really looked into this before) In Malaysia we have a small chain of shops (please check out their website: www.ineedhouse.com) and would be curious to find out if a similar range of material can be found in Jakarta. Thanks guys.

Incidentally I noticed that this is will be logged as FR No:499 for me so I'll be saving no 500 for something exceptional in Jakarta - I've been busy chasing "freebies" in KL (free except for the hotel room and some simple - read inexpensive - meals).

MD II
    Bro MD II,

I found these shops (though not looking for it) at Ambassador Mal. The stalls is in between ITC and the mal which is accessable from the 2rd floor onwards. If I am not mistaken it's on the 2nd but it's easily noticed. When you are there, the girl manning the stall would normally find you and the first thing they ask will be if you want ciallis.

Still the range is no where compared to the ones available in hatyai (suntiksut) or the ones available on the website you mentioned.

Jakarta comfort

Hi guys,

This is my 1st report on my numerous trips to Jkt. I usually take time to visit Stadium, 1001, Alexis and others. In all places we can say they are ok depending on what we look for and what's the budget. It's like having your meals in different places. The cost varies obviously. I normally haggle on the price but do give high tips for better performance and service. Going again this Christmas. You guys have fun.

BowerBoy

Next time stop at Kiosk to the left coming out of airport terminal for Alhamabra hotel. $58US if you get voucher at airport. Also, the manager at Alhamabra is way cool and will hook you up with some pretty interesting girls. He's a younger guy, 30s, and his name escapes me at the moment.

I really like the travel agnecy in the hotel. They really took care of me.

Cheers

Welcome to Jakarta

Quote Originally Posted by Master Diver II
    I love Jakarta but I think your taxis didn't take any creative short cuts through the less savoury sections then.

JAD, Menteng, Knight1001, Ebowan and any other fellow members I might know here,

I'm planning my next trip there soon (within 2 weeks) and if you're still interested in the Durex Play condoms or any other items let me know. Incidentally how is Jakarta for shops selling sexual aids/enhancers/equipment? (I never really looked into this before) In Malaysia we have a small chain of shops (please check out their website: www.ineedhouse.com) and would be curious to find out if a similar range of material can be found in Jakarta. Thanks guys.

Incidentally I noticed that this is will be logged as FR No:499 for me so I'll be saving no 500 for something exceptional in Jakarta - I've been busy chasing "freebies" in KL (free except for the hotel room and some simple - read inexpensive - meals).

MD II
    MDII,

You are more than welcome. I still do not know what my schedule will be but I believe you have my phone number and if I am here, we'll get together. Thanks for the Durex play you left with Jad for us. I have yet to get it and try it. I have never used any toys of any kind for sex ... but it's nver too late I guess.
    I know nothing of what may be available here as I never was interested in that in fact, so I am sorry that I cannot be of any help. We can look around when you are here though ...

Take care

Regards.

Hi guys.

I will be in JKT on Thursday evening and will go out for sure.

Someone of you is going to be around?

Ildom

Quote Originally Posted by Bowerboy
    Gents, I just got back from an awesome 3 days in Jakarta and thanks for all the excellent info on this thread.

The City

I was very pleasantly surprised with Jakarta, it is actually a very pleasant city with nice tree lined streets and friendly people, much in contrast to the slum hellhole I had been expecting. The only negative about Jakarta is the traffic which makes getting round the city quite prohibitive.

MD II

Berlian: An oldy but a goody

After a long time away from Kota, I went down to Berlian off Mangga Besar last night. The place seems to have been renovated a bit since last time I was there: it used to have a very brightly lit - too bright, really - reception area and a little bar next to it. This has been opened up to create a large bar, a bit more like Kartika down the road.

Berlian always gets mixed reviews. Some people walk out screaming about the old hags, other people like it. It's true that there are a lot of 30+ women there. On the other hand, these older workers do tend to compensate a bit by doing practically anything a client wants: if you ask around, anal, dildos, what have you, all seem to be on the menu. Also, since the renovation, they seem to have brought in some younger, prettier girls, too.

Had a session with Voni, or Foni. Pretty face, nice body, probably about 30. Fun to hang out with, but a little bit prim by Berlian standards. No kissing - well, okay, I can live with that - but no AR, either, and that's a bit disappointing. I've come to think of that as pretty standard in Jakarta. Still, good fun.

The rack rate is Rp 250,000, and a tip of about Rp 50,000 for normal service seems to be expected. Last orders at ten, but things seem to start winding down at nine on a weekday. Voni's phone rang twice while she had her mouth full, so I told her to take a break and deal with it quickly: the ojeg driver downstairs trying to hurry her up. Like a good professional, she told him to chill out and wait or fuck off.

With Melawai now trying to charge a standard Rp 400,000 this seems like a good alternative. I prefer places that charge lower rates so you can tip more: nice to be able to express appreciation for good service.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Jakarta Awesome Place

Gents, I just got back from an awesome 3 days in Jakarta and thanks for all the excellent info on this thread.

The City

I was very pleasantly surprised with Jakarta, it is actually a very pleasant city with nice tree lined streets and friendly people, much in contrast to the slum hellhole I had been expecting. The only negative about Jakarta is the traffic which makes getting round the city quite prohibitive.

Where to stay

Stayed at Ambhara Hotel which was recommended on this site and cost 1,000,000 per night all in (a little over $100). It was an excellent choice and it would be hard to do better. It struck me that there is no one place to stay that is absolutely central to everything but this would almost fit the bill but most importantly it is just across the road from Blok M which is where most of the fun was at. It is approximately 10 to 15 minutes from the 5 star nightclubs such as Tigguh Pula, CJ’s and Bats and literally a 4 minute walk from Blok M. To get to Kartika and Alexis it is a 45 to 80 minute drive depending on traffic. 45 minutes sounds far but really is not too bad and anyway I do not think it would be enjoyable to stay in the north Jakarta area where Alexis and Kartika are located. Also Ambhara is only 10 minutes from Kemang which is a great place to start the evening while you wait for things to get going which is typically 10pm onwards.

The Action

Our modus operandi was to do some cultural things in the morning and then hit the spas in the afternoon before heading to the bars in the evening. Alexis was superb, you simply have to try this place if you are in Jakarta. A lot has been written already on this place and it really lives up to the hype, a really fantastic experience and we ended up there on 2 of the afternoons. On the third afternoon we went to Kartika and at first we were hesitant as it is a lot different to Alexis! Once we got our heads round the place it turned out to be an excellent experience. The experience was every bit as good as Alexis but for different reasons, really excellent service and again highly recommended, not to be missed. There were definitely some decent looking girls there although you had to sort the diamonds from the rough. In the evenings we hit CJ’s and Bats and Tigguh Pula for a few warm up drinks before moving on to Blok M. I thought the girls in Blok M were every bit as good looking as the girls in the 5 star bars and obviously are half the price. As has been written, D’s Place and Top Gun were easily head and shoulders above the other bars and there were some beautiful girls there but again you had to sort the diamonds from the rough. Attitude and service from the girls was absolutely top class. Being so close to the hotel you could take girls back early in the evening and then come back for more later on!! Fantastic!! It did seem that the bars were much busier on Saturday night than they were on Sunday but then on Monday they have some sort of crazy night in D’s place which was absolutely brilliant, great fun and really great attitude from the girls (sexy dancing competition and a “Super Beeeeeeevvvvvoooooor” competition, the owner guy was a classic).

Summary

Great girls with top class service, great city. There is a bit of a weekend factor meaning the bars are busier on Friday and Saturday nights. Location is important and Ambhara definitely fits the bill. The most fun was to be had in Blok M bars and in my opinion it seemed a bit pointless to consider looking for girls in the 5 star bars as they are no better looking and the price is so much higher. You absolutely must visit Alexis and Kartika, you won’t regret it. Conclusion: An excellent place to go for partying and mongering, highly recommended. Next time will try to make it to Stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekspat
    At the end, I had a lot of time going back to the airport, so I tried to be stingy.
    Trans-Jakarta to station Gambir for 3.5k, then the shuttle bus to the airport for 15k.
    Reached the airport for 2 USD in only little more time compared to teksi.

Cheers!
    For those staying in South Jakarta, you can take the DAMRI (shuttle) bus to the airport from the station, next to the Blok M Plaza building. Mind you, not from the Blok M terminal!!

Posting Limitations