La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Jakarta

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1178 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Girl friendly hotel

Almost all the hotels in Indonesia is girl friendly as long as it's booked for 2. Ask me why, because most hotel patrons are locals and Indonesian man likes to spend a decent night or two with a young girl.

If you are planning on making connections with Travel and Classic girls, I would suggest on find a place with in vicinity of those establishments. Why not stay in Travel or Classic itself.

Local chains are good too. Luminor, Santika Premier, Novotel etc. These are all decent hotels and girl friendly. I've stayed in each one of them and no complaints whatsoever.

For Jakarta central, Ascot is good but upscale but then closer to high end night life.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabacho  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised at the number of hotels I'm seeing in the $5 - $10 usd range. I'm assuming it's like 80 k to 160 k IDR per night and they actually look like nice places especially around the Glodok area and that big main street Mada. Would these hotels generally be girl friendly? Has anyone here stayed in any of these places? I especially like the hotel reddoorz at Glodok Plaza / Fortuna hotel it looks like a good location.

And just to confirm FutureGuy and GG, once I have gotten some contacts with some girls from travel or classic or lokasari plaza or wherever and then have them come to me outcall at my hotel then I shouldn't have any problems having them come to me in this general area as it is nearby in North Jakarta, correct?

Terima Kasih.

Thanks,

Gabacho.

Spot on

Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyPlanet  [View Original Post]
    I see a lot of posts lately about Lokisari. While I started going to places like Blok M, BATS and CJs 25 years ago, migrated onto Travel, Classic, Alexis and Malioboro, then later Kongs Cross and PenJ, I've tended to stay in North Jakarta, and probably spent among the most time on the board here walking Mangga Besar. I like the liveliness of north Jakarta, I can handle street food, and it feels more convenient and accessible to me.

There are people saying that Lokisari is a gold mine and people saying it is a shithole, and they both are right. It's certainly not convenient, there are a lot of ugly girls, pushy girls, mamas and that want to cheat you. But if you circle for some time, and go out in the early evening, you can find some gems. I usually pay 300 K, then tip extra for good performance back in the room.

Pre Covid, there were vans of girls that would park in side streets- you could pick a girl and take her back for the same 300 K.

Gabacho- it's a very different scene than in SA. I would forget any idea that mamasans will deliver good looking girls to your hotel, sight unseen. If you have a lot of patience and experience in street prostitution, you can find some gems by patrolling the neighborhood, and once you find one, you can book return visits easily. But it's much easier, though more commercial sex to go to Travel and Classic on the low end, or Emporium and 1001 on the high end. It's a much less accessible scene than other countries, but when you find a good one, Indonesian women are among the hottest.

Friendly.
    Totally agree with everything you said and that is why North Jakarta is my one and only hunting ground from this point forward.

It depends

Quote Originally Posted by LittleCs  [View Original Post]
    I did search but the last mention was in 2021. I will ask the question in the Hotel thread. As a first time visitor to South East Asia region would you go to Thailand or Indonesia?
    Are you someone who wants everything in your face or are you more of a do-it-yourself kind of guy when it comes to finding girls? If this is your first time in Asia, I would recommend Thailand where everything is laid out right in front of you, although personally I'm big fan of the Indo scene.

Jakarta

Funny I was thinking the same thing. I have a friend in Pattaya and was thinking of Thailand too and so I did research on both and I decided from what I read that Jakarta is a much better value than Bangkok or Pattaya. Also probably easier to get BBFS and cheaper too. Also everything from hotel to food appears to be cheaper too.

Thailand may have more English tho I saw from pictures that alot of signs are in Thai and English. However the Indonesian language seems pretty easy to pick up I just started using duo lingo "Saya suka jeruk" (I like oranges) lmao. I wannna for sure know some basic phrases and numbers and days of the week and how to ask for what I want in bed, etc. Before I go in June. I'm fluent in English and Spanish and have over a decade of mongering experience in Mexico and Colombia having lived in Medellin more recently, but this will be my first time in Jakarta.

One thing I also like is the money. It's literally in the same exact denominations as the Colombian Peso so very easy to get used to 1 k 2 k 5 k 10 k 20 k 50 k and 100 k notes. Just 4 X more per dollar so for mental math don't go over 4 x higher than what I'm already used to spending.
    Looking forward to your reports!

Thais

Quote Originally Posted by ExpatAmerican  [View Original Post]
    Marriott hotels are not going to be close to the action in Jakarta. And with traffic if mongering is your main reason for visiting, staying in North Jakarta will save you tons of time. Now Pattaya vs Jakarta is a personal preference. Pattaya can't be beat for the sheer number of girls and bars and massage places and restaurants in a compact area. Its tourist friendly (with prices to match). Long Time is easier and more common and girls are used to Western men and their need for pretend girlfriends. So they will flirt and laugh and play the role. And the food is great too and there's a beach. Jakarta is a major city, very few tourists and westerners. Girls are mainly for the local market (except like BATS and CJs which in my opinion are overpriced and over the hill girls) and a lot of the action is onsite. Take home is less common and short time is the default. But the girls are younger, more innocent like, quite compliant and willing to please. Very few tatts, fake boobs etc. BBFS is available in both places if you know what you are doing and not easy if you don't.

So as they say in Thailand "Up to You" but from other posters used to LatAM you may like Pattaya better.
    That's my problem with the Thais these days. So many tattoos and piercings and fake boobs and what not. Zero interest in any of that. That's one of the many reasons I prefer Indo these days.

Marriott hotels are not going to be close to the action in Jakarta. And with traffic if mongering is your main reason for visiting, staying in North Jakarta will save you tons of time. Now Pattaya vs Jakarta is a personal preference. Pattaya can't be beat for the sheer number of girls and bars and massage places and restaurants in a compact area. Its tourist friendly (with prices to match). Long Time is easier and more common and girls are used to Western men and their need for pretend girlfriends. So they will flirt and laugh and play the role. And the food is great too and there's a beach. Jakarta is a major city, very few tourists and westerners. Girls are mainly for the local market (except like BATS and CJs which in my opinion are overpriced and over the hill girls) and a lot of the action is onsite. Take home is less common and short time is the default. But the girls are younger, more innocent like, quite compliant and willing to please. Very few tatts, fake boobs etc. BBFS is available in both places if you know what you are doing and not easy if you don't.

So as they say in Thailand "Up to You" but from other posters used to LatAM you may like Pattaya better.
    If I can add, I think Jakarta more like Sao Paolo. High rises buildings, overpopulated, traffic jams, and so on. So, besides mongering, there aren't much things to do besides go to the mall and do some culinary. While Pattaya have beaches and perhaps more looks like Rio then.

Excellent comparison. I like them both, too. I go to Thailand 4 - 5 X a year and am returning to Jakarta in July for the first time in over 10 years. Had an amazing threesome set up by a DIA girl back then. Both were good looking with giant tits (D or DD) and not fat. Super fun! If anyone has contacts in Jakarta like that and want to share please PM me and let me know and thank you. Otherwise I'll be toggling between Classic and Travel as I am staying at the nice Holiday Inn equidistant from both. Prefer overnighters. Cheers EA. I like your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by GaijinGigolo  [View Original Post]
    I would say you'll have no issues at all bringing girls back to any hotel in that area. But I defer to FutureGuy, as he's more of an expert. Personally, I'm planning to stay at an AirBnB at the top of the mall That FG mentioned. From the mall straight to the elevators, no front desk or security to have gawking at us. Harco Sky Glodoc is the name of the AirBnB suggested by FG.
    Just make sure that your room is not located on the 7th floor. That's the floor with the lobby and security. Also half the rooms are pointing to the parking garage on top of the mall. And 7th floor is essentially "ground floor" for that. So no view and less privacy. I was staying at the 10th floor (top floor), embracing the opposite (unrestricted) view in the direction of Glodok and Holiday Inn. And for the uninitiated: the 10th floor is at about 300 ft above street level, comparable to top floors of Holiday Inn. The exclusive elevators directly run to the street level at the back of the mall and are placed at the far end of each floor behind a door. So you need to ignore the centrally located elevators to the lobby.

I fully agree that Lokasari is NOT convenient compared to other cheap places such as Travel and Classic. Particularly if you're only in the city for a few days and don't plan to return. Initially you need to deal with pushy Mamasans. However, in my limited experience it's the easiest place to build a network of girls. On average younger than in Travel. That are willing to visit you directly at your apartment at a time of your choosing (thought it's still short term. Overnight stays are the exception). Tip: a younger mamasan called "Pippit" is fairly reliable in delivering girls directly to your room.

Once you start meeting friends of these girls after you take their Whatsapp. That is, girls not from Lokasari. It can go very good or bad. You'll literally meet your girl next door, complete non-pros (though the original girl generally will sit on the sofa and watch TV). That can be fun, if they are open minded. Or they are so unfamiliar with "doing it" that it'll be dull. Albeit with a cute young girl. I recommend to do a video call before the girls are on their way. Once you collect sufficient numbers of girls you had a good time with, it starts to become a good supplement to visit the on-site action places.

On my next stay in Jakarta I plan to meet girls directly in the early afternoons combined with sampling Travel and Classic in the early evenings.

I was thinking about a first time SEA visit in May, any suggestions for a Marriott hotel? I see the spas / clubs are popular, should I worry about a monger friendly hotel? I have had some work trips in Mexico, Brazil and Columbia, but first in Asia. Looking at Thailand or here. Suggestions welcome.

Marriott / Bonvoy hotels

I was thinking about a first time SEA visit in May, any suggestions for a Marriott hotel? I see the spas / clubs are popular, should I worry about a monger friendly hotel? I have had some work trips in Mexico, Brazil and Columbia, but first in Asia. Looking at Thailand or here. Suggestions welcome.
    If you are already decided on a trip to Jakarta, and still need info on Marriott, I can help. Just post your question in the Hotels thread, and I will respond.

I did search but the last mention was in 2021. I will ask the question in the Hotel thread. As a first time visitor to South East Asia region would you go to Thailand or Indonesia?
    Funny I was thinking the same thing. I have a friend in Pattaya and was thinking of Thailand too and so I did research on both and I decided from what I read that Jakarta is a much better value than Bangkok or Pattaya. Also probably easier to get BBFS and cheaper too. Also everything from hotel to food appears to be cheaper too.

Thailand may have more English tho I saw from pictures that alot of signs are in Thai and English. However the Indonesian language seems pretty easy to pick up I just started using duo lingo "Saya suka jeruk" (I like oranges) lmao. I wannna for sure know some basic phrases and numbers and days of the week and how to ask for what I want in bed, etc. Before I go in June. I'm fluent in English and Spanish and have over a decade of mongering experience in Mexico and Colombia having lived in Medellin more recently, but this will be my first time in Jakarta.

One thing I also like is the money. It's literally in the same exact denominations as the Colombian Peso so very easy to get used to 1 k 2 k 5 k 10 k 20 k 50 k and 100 k notes. Just 4 X more per dollar so for mental math don't go over 4 x higher than what I'm already used to spending.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    The information you seek will likely be in the Jakarta Hotels thread. A link for your convenience is here.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...Jakarta-Hotels

Would these hotels generally be girl friendly?
    The information you seek will likely be in the Jakarta Hotels thread. A link for your convenience is here.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...Jakarta-Hotels

Lokisari

I see a lot of posts lately about Lokisari. While I started going to places like Blok M, BATS and CJs 25 years ago, migrated onto Travel, Classic, Alexis and Malioboro, then later Kongs Cross and PenJ, I've tended to stay in North Jakarta, and probably spent among the most time on the board here walking Mangga Besar. I like the liveliness of north Jakarta, I can handle street food, and it feels more convenient and accessible to me.

There are people saying that Lokisari is a gold mine and people saying it is a shithole, and they both are right. It's certainly not convenient, there are a lot of ugly girls, pushy girls, mamas and that want to cheat you. But if you circle for some time, and go out in the early evening, you can find some gems. I usually pay 300 K, then tip extra for good performance back in the room.

Pre Covid, there were vans of girls that would park in side streets- you could pick a girl and take her back for the same 300 K.

Gabacho- it's a very different scene than in SA. I would forget any idea that mamasans will deliver good looking girls to your hotel, sight unseen. If you have a lot of patience and experience in street prostitution, you can find some gems by patrolling the neighborhood, and once you find one, you can book return visits easily. But it's much easier, though more commercial sex to go to Travel and Classic on the low end, or Emporium and 1001 on the high end. It's a much less accessible scene than other countries, but when you find a good one, Indonesian women are among the hottest.

Friendly.

Holiday Inn or Luminor instead

I've stayed in $15/ night Reddoorz hotels- while a much better value than you'the get in a Western country, there's also a reason why they are that price. The beds are often not clean, the room is small, the air conditioning subpar, and the bathrooms dirty.

I'the assume you are flying to Jakarta, so are spending $1 K for a limited vacation time. Stay in a $40 hotel room instead- if you want the Goldok area, the Holiday Inn is new and nice for $40. Last visit I stayed at the Luminor, which is a nice local chain hotel for $40 a night, a couple of blocks from Lokisari and walking distance to Travel.

In terms of hook ups later, Lokisari girls will usually offer you their contacts. Travel and Classic is less likely, but if you click, I'm sure it's possible. As far as I've seen, all hotels are girl friendly- make sure you book a room for 2 people.

Friendly.

I'm surprised at the number of hotels I'm seeing in the $5 - $10 usd range. I'm assuming it's like 80 k to 160 k IDR per night and they actually look like nice places especially around the Glodok area and that big main street Mada. Would these hotels generally be girl friendly? Has anyone here stayed in any of these places? I especially like the hotel reddoorz at Glodok Plaza / Fortuna hotel it looks like a good location.

And just to confirm FutureGuy and GG, once I have gotten some contacts with some girls from travel or classic or lokasari plaza or wherever and then have them come to me outcall at my hotel then I shouldn't have any problems having them come to me in this general area as it is nearby in North Jakarta, correct?

Terima Kasih.

Thanks,

Gabacho.

Posting Limitations