Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Jakarta

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 114 514 1014 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

New to Jakarta, Question about 1001 Colosseum Club

Hi all. It's my first time to Jakarta so I am exploring the different venues (staying at Classic Hotel for simplicity and proximity to Terminal 2 and Bunker Club). I've got about a week so I am trying to hit all of the buzzwords (Classic, Travel, Emporium, Malio, Kota Indah, Lokasari, etc.). I'm sticking to North Jakarta mostly due to economy of time since I'm not here long (trying to minimize the longer Grab rides). So I was running around Kota Indah last night and decided to go to the 1001 Colosseum Club, I was curious about tales of the higher end talent, LOL. That said, when I got there I walked in to a very nice, but relatively dead normal club. Lights twirling and DJ playing to a small crowd sitting at tables in the middle of a cavernous club hall. There were almost as many attendants as guests. Plus no beautiful women trying to catch the eye of a plump semicentenarian like myself, which I must say was disappointing, LOL.

So the question is, did I miss something? Maybe there are multiple clubs, a normal one and one that is a little more frisky, and maybe I went in the wrong door (I went in the one surrounded with red lights and fixtures which seemed like a good sign). Is there a secret handshake that I didn't know about? Maybe it is just a normal club, and the posts were just talking about the normal girls that go who may be open to some play if you have a little game. I tried to probe some of the attendants to see if I was in the wrong place but no luck.

It was certainly ok regardless, the cover was only 100 k and it included one beverage, so it was worth that to look around as it is a nice club and probably hopping when they have a show, but not really my vibe. Any thoughts as to whether this club is just not what I thought it was (I thought it perhaps would be like a dance club and Malio had an illegitimate love child), or if I just missed the boat and didn't go to the right area?

Also, I'm here through Wednesday. I've tried to distill the forum to find the more interesting places to go, but if you have any specific recommendations, I would love to hear them. And hit me up if you are here in Jakarta and looking for a wingman!

Is it worth hiding information in Jakarta?

Hi Guys.

If you go to any spa or mall or bars you can collect digits after meeting them. If they are okay to come back to your room get it. Personalising things won't have much benefit in Jakarta. Lot of girls all around. Open your eyes try. If you are lucky, you will get it. Otherwise simple, go to Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by HotDog666  [View Original Post]
    Is there a reason you don't say which venue this was?
    It's a legit western namebrand hotel with legit spa. Not wanting to publicize the place. In previous posts where people talked about which hotel spas they got action from, this subject matter may have been teased. But the reality is that a bunch of horny guys raiding one particular boutique hotel hoping to get a cute masseuse go back on them can get messy for the name brand as well as the result if the hunt suddenly gets ymmv.

Quote Originally Posted by Thampi62  [View Original Post]
    CJ Bar Mullia is a great location for mongers ifyou have a fat Wallet. Half of the girls are good looking and young. They all speak English. Post covid they set an agenda that youug and good looking girls will come with you for around 3 Juta and Older around 2 plus Juta. They told me that they won't get much clients these days but still sticking on that projected fare. Cjs is sophisticated compared to BATS, but my personal opinion BATS is having a closeness and easy to pick. I got a middle aged lady to sleep with me on the condition that only one session in the morning. I stick on 1,5 Juta and she agreed as it was 1 in the morning. My experience was not good as she is having implant boobs. Morning she took my flippers as to hide her high heeled to the public on day time, he he.

Altogether the second day experience was that not good as expected to be. Anyway in mongering up and down always happen but don't carry it. My mistake, if would have selected a girl around 2 juta, my night would have been better.
    I have been going to CJs lately only because I like the place and the band. I know quite a few of the girls from years gone by, but I refuse to give them 3 million or even 2 million. So I go home alone every night when I do visit CJs. If we all stopped giving them that kind of money, their prices will drop.

BATS is the same as CJS, just more laid back. I kind of like that semi chubby lead singer in the band there. She has a sexy edge. But again, I have taken zero girls home from there lately.

Quote Originally Posted by BenderOver  [View Original Post]
    I was in Jakarta for a week and had a great time at my usual haunts. The last day though turned out to be probably the worst day of the trip.

Also had a great massage with a beauty, and in the end I thought it was legit, ready to dress and leave when I was pleasantly shocked when she asked if I'd like additional services. She started by offering only HJ for a 600 tip, but I teased the situation and told her I'd really like a BBBJ. Was certain she was going to tell me no, but surprised me when she said 1 M. Of course, I play around and tell her that for 1 M, I could get FJ and she bounced back asking if I wanted FJ which would cost me 1. 5 M. At least we're talking here right? She was pretty beyond belief and I was surprised we even got to this point because I was certain that after the massage, I was leaving. So I caved for the 1. 5 M FJ. During the foreplay and B2 B and BBBJ, I slid into her bare and she responded 2 M. LOL. Maybe she wasn't as conservative as I had thought. Ended up 2. 4 M out the door for a 1 HR great massage plus 45 minute incredible BBBJ BBFJ session. It was expensive, but really by how much? 1 M? I walked off the heavy price tag.

But yes, the other 6 nights before that last night were incredible. Love this city, culture, people, economy.
    Is there a reason you don't say which venue this was?

Second Day night in CJs

CJ Bar Mullia is a great location for mongers ifyou have a fat Wallet. Half of the girls are good looking and young. They all speak English. Post covid they set an agenda that youug and good looking girls will come with you for around 3 Juta and Older around 2 plus Juta. They told me that they won't get much clients these days but still sticking on that projected fare. Cjs is sophisticated compared to BATS, but my personal opinion BATS is having a closeness and easy to pick. I got a middle aged lady to sleep with me on the condition that only one session in the morning. I stick on 1,5 Juta and she agreed as it was 1 in the morning. My experience was not good as she is having implant boobs. Morning she took my flippers as to hide her high heeled to the public on day time, he he.

Altogether the second day experience was that not good as expected to be. Anyway in mongering up and down always happen but don't carry it. My mistake, if would have selected a girl around 2 juta, my night would have been better.

Quote Originally Posted by ExpatAmerican  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from my second trip to Jakarta. Way cheaper, unspoiled girls without tats and fake boobs, most girls in the 19-22 age range, and 100% BBFS all for about about 1200 Baht. Including room and very generous tip. 1000 Baht is the base price for a threesome but add in a nice tip to get BBFS its still only 2000 Baht or so. And not a single girl will turn you down either, no matter where you are from. And they don't work for drinks although they will sit with you for a bit if you want before you take them to the room.
    Is that true of most places in Jakarta?

Second Day in Jakarta

Morning after breakfast I invited another freelancer. She was 30%less accurate than the photo. Speak okay English. I love mating after breakfast. Old habit. She was good in bed. Not at all hurry. Spent 2 hours with me. Most of the Freelancers I gave 1 juta plus 200 K Taxi. But the ladies from bars are more expensive as they think they are branded.

After the session I visites Classic spa and spend one hour in sauna and Jacuzzi. Didn't pick any girl. As usual went to Johny Steak nearby and had Siriloin. Evening plan was to go to CJS.

CJs report follows. Texting between work.

Recent 4 nights visit to Jakarta

Visited Jakarta from Feb 23rd to 26th. Thanks to one ISG member for the openhearted support and information on my trip.

Stayed two nights in Millenium hotel. Invited a Freelancer to room as soon as I reached hotel. Freelancers are always angels in photos. Discussed lot of times here. Photoshop image editing softwares can change me to Brad Pitt. So don't beleive fully on photos. If you have time go for a video chat and try a paid dating also if you are on freelancers. Video chat itself won't reveal the correct figure or wheather she is having halitosis too. He he.

Freelancers from bars was good. I talked with them collected their digits and next day chatted with them and invited to room.

My experience with the first girl was above average. Indo girls always enjoy sex if it is first in the day. My school of thought.

After that in the evening I went to KG and visited King Cross, Sumo and MRT2. Spend more time in King Cross and it is the best club in KP. Go to the 5th floor. Sumo is mainly Spa so the main action is on day time not worth going night. MRT 2 is a waste of time even if the entry is free.

Then I took a grab taxi to BATS. It was a Friday evening. Its packed with ladies in 30's and speak Englis. Food and drink not that expensive if you plan the buy. Ambience is great. Can chat with girls and collect numbers. They won't force for drinks. But I paid them tips for spending time with me. Came back hotel at 3 in the morning. Jakarta is awesome in my first days experience.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperLove  [View Original Post]
    Good informative post. Does anyone know about Paragon. I mean where is it and how good is it. Comparable to classic, or not! Has anyone visited.
    Not sure if this is what he is referring to. Grand Paragon Hotel is a mall / hotel on Jalan Gajah Mada near Mangga Besar. It is slightly south of where Mangga Besar ends on Gajah Mada. It's directly north of Malio Hotel on the same side of the road. It apparently has a KTV. But I have never heard of it as a place to find ladies, unless someone else has info on this.

Food recommendations near holiday inn Gaja Mada

Any good places to eat decent food near this hotel or any places to eat in general you would recommend?

Paragon?

Good informative post. Does anyone know about Paragon. I mean where is it and how good is it. Comparable to classic, or not! Has anyone visited.

Quote Originally Posted by Querqusek  [View Original Post]
    My second trip to Indonesia. I was not expecting to much as this is Ramadan.

However I was very positively surprised at Classic.

I've entered the club around 8. 30 pm on Monday. There were much less mongers compared to what I saw in January and there were still lots of ladies.

This time I allowed first mamasam that approached me to make arrangement. I've asked specifically for slim and either tall or short girl. She brought 2. Both were great. Slim, and one was around 170 and second around 150, maybe less. She saw my hesitation and tried to convince me to take both but my previous experience with duet what not good. So I've decided for petite one called 'Niya'.

'Niya' was not speaking English. Google translator was needed. She was 20. Maybe even less than 150 cm, slim, nice shape of tits between A and be, very sensitive to touch. Body shape proportional, delicate skin, pretty young face. Really good look. I would say even 9.

Started with shower as with previous encounters. When we've moved to bed I've realised what some of you meant when advising to take one girl not two at classic. It was much easier to build the connection, gentle persuasion and some guiding did the job. She allowed me to give her a plesure orally first and after few minutes she allowed me to penetrate her with fingers. Once I was sure she enjoyed it I've asked for unprotected blowjob. This was amazing. She has managed to take whole dick in her mouth and allowed gentle deep throat. I've never experienced DT with Asian. I've showed her some technics on porhub and she were following it perfectly. I've got maybe 3 or 4 that good blowjobs overall with some Europeans.

We've started sex with her on top. She said that it was painful so we've changed to different variants of classic and finished with diggystyle. After sex I've asked her to lick my dick to clean it. She laughed and said she will not do this. I've showed her another porhub movie and she did it. I think that those movies were turning her on somehow. I've left her 200 k tip and we've left the room.

On my way back to hotel I got a chat with Grab driver about classic and other venues. It turned out that he is a regular visitor there. He names all the places that you can see in the reviews. Classic, Travel and Paragon. He has pointed out that Classic has usually biggest choice of girls so he ends up there most often. I've asked about Loksari and his advice was to stay away from the place. He was mentioning that police does drug raids there and it may happen that they may drop something off to your pocket during a raid.

When I got back to hotel I've realized that I forgot to ask her for what's up number. Anyway. Great Monday evening.

Lokasari

Quote Originally Posted by FutureGuy  [View Original Post]
    It's actually 4 different girls.

I will be in Jakarta next time from 24. March to 8. April. Anyways, I'd like to repeat:

Lokasari is particularly suitable for a certain way of meeting girls: BBFS CIP in your own hotel / AirBnB for an affordable price. If you're only plan on meeting girls directly at Lokasari you will always interact with the pushy mamasans and in addition you have to pay 180 for a questionable small hotel room. In that case Travel or Classic is the better experience. You may not get BBFS all the time (for a price) and the girls are a somewhat older. But it's more convenient (better rooms and indoors).

However, for Lokasari girls if you're staying around North Jakarta and for more than a week, you can start collecting Whatsapp numbers. You essentially only need to meet 2-3 girls directly at Lokasari and they will start bringing the other girls or friends directly to your hotel. Or meet you at your hotel themselves. Take their numbers. Talk to them on Whatsapp later and setup future meetings. That's the easiest strategy to regularly meet girls at your own room, if you prefer that. Sure you can pay 2 or 3 million for a girl on Tinder. But they do not look any better and BBFS is not guaranteed. With Lokasari girls you meet them for 400 and BBFS is included. Girls from Travel or Classic are not generally available for visits, as they are expected to be at the club from afternoon to after midnight.
    The Whatsapp method sounds like exactly what works best for me. Meet a few through the mamasans and then get some contacts for future meetings. Do you happen to have any of the girls's numbers you could shoot to me privately? I will be in Jakarta probably starting in June. Cheers mate.

I was in Jakarta for a week and had a great time at my usual haunts. The last day though turned out to be probably the worst day of the trip.

I've posted before what a good punting day looks like, so I won't go into detail about all of my punting days.

But on this trip, I bedded the perfect 18 year old BBFS. The service wasn't totally perfect, no DFK and no 69 which really get me in the mood, but she was perfect. 9. 5 looks, 10 body.

Also had a great massage with a beauty, and in the end I thought it was legit, ready to dress and leave when I was pleasantly shocked when she asked if I'd like additional services. She started by offering only HJ for a 600 tip, but I teased the situation and told her I'd really like a BBBJ. Was certain she was going to tell me no, but surprised me when she said 1 M. Of course, I play around and tell her that for 1 M, I could get FJ and she bounced back asking if I wanted FJ which would cost me 1. 5 M. At least we're talking here right? She was pretty beyond belief and I was surprised we even got to this point because I was certain that after the massage, I was leaving. So I caved for the 1. 5 M FJ. During the foreplay and B2 B and BBBJ, I slid into her bare and she responded 2 M. LOL. Maybe she wasn't as conservative as I had thought. Ended up 2. 4 M out the door for a 1 HR great massage plus 45 minute incredible BBBJ BBFJ session. It was expensive, but really by how much? 1 M? I walked off the heavy price tag.

The last day was a total mess. Started by going to be Fashion where I expected pretty high level service. Ended up 1. 4 M out the door for a covered session with a meh therapist. At any other joint, this would have been worth 700 k at best.

Then after a 7 hour break, I was ready to go punting again. Took a ride to Lokasari to test out what you boys are recently posting. Intended to just walk around but I was wrangled by the 3 witches of Lokasari peddling their wares. 15 photos in their phone, 3 ladies hanging around the famous hotel, and this time around, I was walked to a different location. Just so you boys get the idea, you walk to the back of the minishops on the right hand side, take the big side street that's back there (on the right hand side), walk north until you're behind actually the Lokasari Mall, then turn left into the little housing block where the dirty ass apartments are. All the way in the back maybe 80 meters, the complex turns right, and you see a really cleaned up exterior of a small 2 story or 3 story "hotel". It's not really a hotel. But inside are dirty ass apartments where working girls are living. I saw a stunning hotty, and MMS knew she had me on a hook. Negotiated 500 which I thought came with the room. When I'm upstairs, paid the 500, and ready to drop my pants, she hits me for 100 for the room. Damn. 600 k in. Paid up front and that's where the big mistake happened.

Service was total shit. No kiss, no touching, no BBBJ, no 69, no DATY, no bbfj. Everything was no. I knew I was played. So I stood up and told her I was going to inform ibu what was happening.

Ibu was actually really remorseful. She understood that this was going to generate negativity. But the cash was already held by some spook who jetted the area and was no where to be found. So she was trying to tell me that she's good for the credit and if I wanted any other girl, she'd pay for it and take care of things. I told her I wasn't interested and didn't have time. So in the end, I told her she should go back to that girl and take back all her money and keep it herself. Nothing else I could do but just suffer the 600 k loss.

Last stop was one of my fave places and I picked a stunner at the fishbowl. Unfortunately once all of the clothes came off, it was pretty clear that she's a MILF with a milfy body, enough make up to look like a rodeo clown, and it just didn't feel like a fit even though I dropped batter inside. Milfy is loose cooch, loose belly, loose arm flesh and buttocks. Typically shot out a replicant not more than a year ago. Service wasn't terrible, but it wasn't my best moment. Out the door for 400+300. Yes, 300 is a strong tip, but my purpose is not to destroy the economy for your cheap punters. There's just little point in worrying about the difference between 100,200, or 300 when it's literally 6. 50 USD for each 100 right now. And she's got a kid to feed.

But yes, the other 6 nights before that last night were incredible. Love this city, culture, people, economy.

Quote Originally Posted by GaijinGigolo  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like BKKGuru is just scared to be somewhere where he isn't surrounded by other foreigners. Hardly a "guru. " The chick you posted pix of is hot. Love the small, slim bodies of these Indo girls.
    It's actually 4 different girls.

I will be in Jakarta next time from 24. March to 8. April. Anyways, I'd like to repeat:

Lokasari is particularly suitable for a certain way of meeting girls: BBFS CIP in your own hotel / AirBnB for an affordable price. If you're only plan on meeting girls directly at Lokasari you will always interact with the pushy mamasans and in addition you have to pay 180 for a questionable small hotel room. In that case Travel or Classic is the better experience. You may not get BBFS all the time (for a price) and the girls are a somewhat older. But it's more convenient (better rooms and indoors).

However, for Lokasari girls if you're staying around North Jakarta and for more than a week, you can start collecting Whatsapp numbers. You essentially only need to meet 2-3 girls directly at Lokasari and they will start bringing the other girls or friends directly to your hotel. Or meet you at your hotel themselves. Take their numbers. Talk to them on Whatsapp later and setup future meetings. That's the easiest strategy to regularly meet girls at your own room, if you prefer that. Sure you can pay 2 or 3 million for a girl on Tinder. But they do not look any better and BBFS is not guaranteed. With Lokasari girls you meet them for 400 and BBFS is included. Girls from Travel or Classic are not generally available for visits, as they are expected to be at the club from afternoon to after midnight.

Posting Limitations