"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Jakarta

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 70 120 520 1020 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAuMan  [View Original Post]
    Just warning others. At T2 airport after you exit the baggage area there is a row where there used to be a lot of ATMs but only 1 remains.

Someone has done something to it so it gives a msg that money isn't available but it still deducts it from your account.
    I use an international ATM account that waives ATM fees. There's a new ripoff happening when I used BCA. They had a built in currency exchange rate that told you they charged 5%. So because it's not a flat fee, my ATM card can't waive that fee. I had to pay it. IDR is at 15500 for USD conversion and the BCA ATM converted it at 14800 for its service fee. What a rip off. The airport was selling IDR at 15300 and I should have just bought IDR there. Yes, I saw the single ATM, but just walk another 50 meters ahead, pass the door, and you'll see a bunch of exchange booths offering traveler rate.

Also, what's the deal now that so many ATM's limit the max cash out to 1,250,000? So stupid.

1001, definitely no.

Travel. No way, girls denied BBBJ so BB was a long shot.

Emporium, I got anal and unbelievably very good service. I am not into BB but my gut feel, if I has asked I would have got it. Again as I said I didn't ask as I was not interested.

Classic, definitely possible. Again I got excellent service in room and if I had asked, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by JSmithJ88  [View Original Post]
    Were you able to get BB in those spas?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperLove  [View Original Post]
    Travel.

1001 colosseum.

I was excited about this place another punter also recommended, high end with entry charge of 200 k with a drink. Saw about 60-70 girls sitting at a distance. Very beautiful with many stunners. Lady mamasan was pretty and helpful, spoke clean english and has always helped me in my selection. Price here is around 1. 4 mn, but before that saw the international selection. They are seated in a private area and are called downstairs. I was blown away by the quality. Drop dead gorgeous. About 15-17 of them each better than the other. Only 10's. Viet thai russian kazak, great bodies sharp features and stunning face. Price 3. 3 mn. Nice rooms, luxurious and one could spend the night over. I've had 3 locals and 1 international by now. Very happy and satisfying. Enjoy 30 minutes in the cabana next to the pool followed by 60 in the room. Sadly you can't take them to the pool, its only for punters. My rating A+.

Emporium.

Same setup as 1001 but on a smaller scale, entry 200 k. Choices are less but still very good. Took a beauty and went to spa with her. I took steam and sauna while she changed, when I came out she was in her robe. Took it off and she's in her bikini, oh my god. Great shape great contours, we step inside the pool. It was heavenly, just magical, 30 minutes passed by like a breeze off to the room for 60 minutes. Great service. I've done 3 girls by now, rooms are very nice try to take the suite. Excellent setup. My rating A+.
    Were you able to get BB in those spas?

Quote Originally Posted by IrishMongrel  [View Original Post]
    Could even do a bit of pre-trip work on on-line dating apps. Set up meetings in Jakarta with a promise of a trip to Bali if you click. And I'd be very surprised if you don't find a cutie to fill your days.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo  [View Original Post]
    I had a beautiful time with a girl from Java, staying with her at the Hotel Shanti Beach in Sanur, carrying her around on a $5 a day rental motor bike all over the island. She was dark skin, a sweet but shy and timid in bed, a very poor Muslim girl, wearing threadbare clothes....

Also picked up a young single mother in Sanur near Denpasar, rode around Bali with her on the motor bike, eating, drinking, beaching, had wild passionate BB sex in the hotel. A Muslim, she did not drink alcohol or eat pork, so we had to avoid those places. If you find any attractive girls in public places, don't be shy to try to make friends...
    Importing a Jakarta / Surabaya / Jogja girl into Bali is definitely to be recommended. It takes a bit to set it up and select the right girl but the pay off is definitely worth it.

However, I wouldn't recommend going online and promising a holiday straight away. It's likely the girl (s) will be on their best behaviour to secure the prize, then their behaviour may fall off once they are difficult to return home. Much better to stay quiet at first, find someone you click with, then offer a week (end) away once you know how she behaves normally. Unless she has a job that she can't get away from, 99% of girls will jump at the opportunity.

Balinese girls are definitely gorgeous. If you are a big susu guy, remember the further north you go, the bigger they get. While the girls can be pleasant and outgoing, it should be remembered that true Balinese girls have the eyes of a million friends and family watching them so they are very unlikely to quickly jump into bed with the any passing stranger. Especially one 40 years her senior. She knows that word will get back to everyone immediately and her reputation will be scared for life.

Girls that have moved to Bali for work or study, however, are totally different. They are far more likely to be more accepting of some fun times. I'm guessing this is actually what Solo's girls were. Remember that not all girls in Bali are Balinese. Much better to target a girl who has come from elsewhere and won't be missed for a few days.

Enjoy. G.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishMongrel  [View Original Post]
    Could even do a bit of pre-trip work on on-line dating apps. Set up meetings in Jakarta with a promise of a trip to Bali if you click. And I'd be very surprised if you don't find a cutie to fill your days.
    Yea then what happens if she takes her period the full week you are with her in Bali? That's a disaster. Best just to go with flow.

You should stay for 4 to 5 days in Jakarta or Yogyakarta to search for beautiful girls to go with you for a vacation in Bali or better yet, Lombok. A lot of girls would be happy to go for a week or two, just the matter of how much money you can agree with them. That way you can have the best of both world. Fly into Denpasar, spend a few days in both Bali and Lombok which has much fewer tourists, remains authentic Indonesian and is my preferred vacation spot in Indonesia. Cruise around the islands, hang out on beaches, snorkel, dive, fish, party, temples, volcano, rice, cocoa, coffee farms, silk shops, artists village, fancy restaurants, dance clubs ect. Man, you would have such a beautiful time in a nice, clean, quiet, romantic island with a hot girl by your side. The prospect of such a fun sexy vacation got me all excited, want to pack my back this week and go with beautiful, gentle and sexy girls like Nesya or Medan, spend a whole week with them on the islands.

In Bali or Lombok You can still go out and search for more local girls while your date sleeps late. If you find hotter girls with better deals, just buy your date a $50 airfare on shaky Air Garuda and send her back to Jakarta. She would be happy.

Villa Shanti Beach, Sanur

I was staying at a hotel on Kuta Beach with bungalows scattered in a huge green garden, dense with lots of trees, shrubs and vegetation of all kinds. Open the door in the morning, a long green snake was sun tanning on the door step, got me creeped out and pissed off. Called reception. They sent a guy with a shovel, sliced it in half and carried it away. Make me wonder if there were more snakes slithering inside the bungalow. Damn.

In Sanur, I stayed at the Villa Shanti Beach, again with bungalows scattered in a green garden in a beautiful leafy area with nice, clean beach front, just North of the Hyatt. Room was nice, clean, mattress firm, sheets and towels bright white, smelling fresh. I went around knocking on furniture and cabinets to chase out any potential snakes. Bali, being warm and wet, has lots of snakes. Made wild love with a couple girls on that bed. Had good buffet breakfast with my dates in an open air dining room on the beach, very romantic.

Met a dozen Swiss women doing a convention. They said that hotel was the nicest and the best deal in Sanur. They return to it every year for winter vacation. A few women hired dark, skinny guys for the night, taking them to breakfast like real couples. Guys were so shy being exposed to the public.

Near Villa Shanti a huge government-owned hotel resort complex had gone into disrepairs, moldy walls outside, paint peeling inside, very few guests.

Would definitely have a beautiful, romantic and sexy vacation in Bali / Lombok with hot girls from Jakarta. Should be able to make arrangement over the phone with Google translate with girls I met. Would have to fly in to Jakarta to make sure they will fly out with me and not flake on their vacation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bali girls 2.jpg‎  

Lombok

Jakarta is a shithole with not much to do besides popping girls. Bali has more touristy things, but girls selection is lacking.

In Jakarta you have hundreds girls to choose from in the clubs every night. Bali would have a few skanks on Kuta beach at night; a few massage parlors nearby charging as much as $100-150 for FS. Sanur has half dozen brothels each with 2 to 3 very poor-looking women working. Pimps can bring in more available girls, but they are still very poor-looking, tiny and skinny like undernourished kids.

I had a beautiful time with a girl from Java, staying with her at the Hotel Shanti Beach in Sanur, carrying her around on a $5 a day rental motor bike all over the island. She was dark skin, a sweet but shy and timid in bed, a very poor Muslim girl, wearing threadbare clothes. I took her to fancy shops all over Sanur, buying her new clothes, new shoes. Shop keepers were all smiling and she was grateful. Did not have enough time to do much touristy things with her, just trying to fill her most immediate needs, really felt sad for her humble backgrounds and poor circumstances..
    Thanks for the suggestion on Lombok. Is there a mongering scene there as well or would I need to bring my own cewek?
    Last edited by Admin3; 02-16-24 at 17:46.

Not so much

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusBus  [View Original Post]
    Hello.

So, 400ST.

How much about overnight?

Thanks.
    FutureGuy mentioned previously that these girls are not available for overnight. They're mostly students or of student age and do this to supplement their income. They're not pros and need to go back home after the deed is done.

Bali and Lombok Vacation with a Jakarta Sweetheart

Jakarta is a shithole with not much to do besides popping girls. Bali has more touristy things, but girls selection is lacking.

In Jakarta you have hundreds girls to choose from in the clubs every night. Bali would have a few skanks on Kuta beach at night; a few massage parlors nearby charging as much as $100-150 for FS. Sanur has half dozen brothels each with 2 to 3 very poor-looking women working. Pimps can bring in more available girls, but they are still very poor-looking, tiny and skinny like undernourished kids.

I had a beautiful time with a girl from Java, staying with her at the Hotel Shanti Beach in Sanur, carrying her around on a $5 a day rental motor bike all over the island. She was dark skin, a sweet but shy and timid in bed, a very poor Muslim girl, wearing threadbare clothes. I took her to fancy shops all over Sanur, buying her new clothes, new shoes. Shop keepers were all smiling and she was grateful. Did not have enough time to do much touristy things with her, just trying to fill her most immediate needs, really felt sad for her humble backgrounds and poor circumstances.

Also picked up a young single mother in Sanur near Denpasar, rode around Bali with her on the motor bike, eating, drinking, beaching, had wild passionate BB sex in the hotel. A Muslim, she did not drink alcohol or eat pork, so we had to avoid those places. If you find any attractive girls in public places, don't be shy to try to make friends. Balinese are very friendly and gracious. Traffic around the island, Denpasar, Sanur, Ubud was very heavy with tour buses, vans, taxis, motor bikes right before Covid, ridiculous. Go to Lompoc for a real relaxing vacation with real Indonesians in authentic Indonesia, not only beach salesmen.

Went to a temple near Denpasar on a weekday where hundreds people young and old were dancing in their religious event with dozens trays of flower, food and fruits offerings to their Gods. They welcomed me into the temple to mingle and take pics, very gentle and gracious people. Man, some of those young Balinese girls looked absolutely hot, sexy, attractive, exotic in Balinese festive costumes. Of course girls were glancing discreetly at guys in between staring at the altar mumbling chants hehe. That was a very unique experience, so look for those events.

The dance clubs in Denpasar have some very beautiful half Chinese girls who wanted a lot of money. Those stupid clubs are very dark with ear-splitting sound level and a few girls dancing on stage to tout people to dance, ridiculous and boring.

Vendors and artists on the road along Sanur Beach were offering to take me to meet girls in the neighborhood. Some of those offers were risky, so be careful. You may be set up for a sting or beatup and robbed in the alleys, may be. Be careful.

You should stay for 4 to 5 days in Jakarta or Yogyakarta to search for beautiful girls to go with you for a vacation in Bali or better yet, Lombok. A lot of girls would be happy to go for a week or two, just the matter of how much money you can agree with them. That way you can have the best of both world. Fly into Denpasar, spend a few days in both Bali and Lombok which has much fewer tourists, remains authentic Indonesian and is my preferred vacation spot in Indonesia. Cruise around the islands, hang out on beaches, snorkel, dive, fish, party, temples, volcano, rice, cocoa, coffee farms, silk shops, artists village, fancy restaurants, dance clubs ect. Man, you would have such a beautiful time in a nice, clean, quiet, romantic island with a hot girl by your side. The prospect of such a fun sexy vacation got me all excited, want to pack my back this week and go with beautiful, gentle and sexy girls like Nesya or Medan, spend a whole week with them on the islands.

In Bali or Lombok You can still go out and search for more local girls while your date sleeps late. If you find hotter girls with better deals, just buy your date a $50 airfare on shaky Air Garuda and send her back to Jakarta. She would be happy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BALI GIRLS.jpg‎  

Lokasari

Hello.

So, 400ST.

How much about overnight?

Thanks.

You the man

Quote Originally Posted by FutureGuy  [View Original Post]
    The girls / mamasan are generally anywhere between Hotel Prinsen Park (at the big gate structure coming from the main road) and the KFC at some kind of underpass.

Time: mostly between 18:00 and 21:00.

Service: BBFS, unless you bring your own condoms; try to bring lubrication to make it more enjoyable for everyone.

Price: 400-450 to the mamasan + about 200 for a hotel room.

If a girl looks suspiciously young just ask for her age or ID, as a previous commenter did. The best way to manage the scene:

Get Whatsapp numbers of the mamasans and they will deliver any girl to your hotel or AirBnB; use Google Translate to talk to anyone. Pay the mamasan in advance at arrival, or she will insist on joining you. Even better: ask the girls for their Whatsapp numbers and meet them directly (for 400) and let them introduce their own friends and girls. Avoids the pesky mamasans and helps the girls.

This strategy works best if you have more than a week to spend. In 2022 I spend a week at Lokasari at Olympic Hotel to have easy access, bring girls to my room (instead of some shithole) and collect numbers. The remaining 2 weeks I got a good AirBnB at Pasar Baru and were meeting the girls directly there (arranged via Whatsapp). Later in 2022 and 2023 my previous girls introduced "friends"cousins"sister" when I was back in Jakarta and asked them to. A steady supply if you want to meet young girls directly at your hotel, for a 400 BBFS session.
    Again, exactly the scene I'm looking for. You mentioned previously the girls are online, either IG or other apps, I believe. How do you find them on there? Or do you just have to ask one and she'll give you others?

Quote Originally Posted by FutureGuy  [View Original Post]
    The girls / mamasan are generally anywhere between Hotel Prinsen Park (at the big gate structure coming from the main road) and the KFC at some kind of underpass.

Service: BBFS, unless you bring your own condoms; try to bring lubrication to make it more enjoyable for everyone.

If a girl looks suspiciously young just ask for her age or ID, as a previous commenter did. The best way to manage the scene:

Get Whatsapp numbers of the mamasans and they will deliver any girl to your hotel or AirBnB; use Google Translate to talk to anyone. Pay the mamasan in advance at arrival, or she will insist on joining you. Even better: ask the girls for their Whatsapp numbers and meet them directly (for 400) and let them introduce their own friends and girls. Avoids the pesky mamasans and helps the girls.

This strategy works best if you have more than a week to spend. In 2022 I spend a week at Lokasari at Olympic Hotel to have easy access, bring girls to my room (instead of some shithole) and collect numbers. The remaining 2 weeks I got a good AirBnB at Pasar Baru and were meeting the girls directly there (arranged via Whatsapp). Later in 2022 and 2023 my previous girls introduced "friends"cousins"sister" when I was back in Jakarta and asked them to. A steady supply if you want to meet young girls directly at your hotel, for a 400 BBFS session.
    Are you willing to share some photos so we all can get an idea of what these chicks look like?

Lokasari

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeuss  [View Original Post]
    Lokasari is a sort of mall. The old famous places like this western style disco, are closed since long. Other places there are KTV's. So --where exactly you pick up girls there? On the parking lot?

Ramadan

I've got 4 weeks off and I've been planning a SE Asia tour of a few cities. Tokyo, Bangkok, and maybe Pattaya (have to pay my respects to the Mecca) are on the list. After going back 50 pages, RTFF and taking copious notes, Jakarta is sounding like a wonderful place.

However, the dates of my vacation line up nearly perfectly with Ramadan this year. I've found a few posts and mentions but now I'm worried I won't get the full experience. I went to Thailand once before and it was late Feb into March 2020. Remember that fun slice of time? The streets and clubs were pretty empty and I stayed away from crowds too. So here I am 3 years later and worried I'll have a repeat but for different reasons.

In any case, no real question. Just bitching. I'll probably still go and see the sights. LOL.

Posting Limitations