Thread: Jakarta

+ Add Report
Page 256 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 266 306 356 756 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 17729
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by TommySuharto  [View Original Post]
    4 star. The Akmani. Don't go North, Central is better.

Outside Grab, cheap taxi services from Bandung run up to Sarinah. The girls will know this. A return trip will cost them only around 250 k.

The Akmani is in walking distance from Sarinah. Street level access, easy meet up over drinks in one of the cafes, even the McCafe will do. Nice restos, bars and live bands in that area too. Having girls from Bandung over is a good idea. They may complain about the 'macet' (traffic jam) over the phone, but not your problem?
    Good advice thanks Tommy, location looks ideal, I am bring two lady friends for 2 nights, not sure I will be able to handle it but will have fun trying.

Pedro.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothy  [View Original Post]
    I had never seen the one in the bathtub, that's funny. Best slogan ever though "Come for the steak, stay for the chicken. ".

That was a good place to hang out back in the late 90's and early 2000's. There were some pretty girls there and the steaks were not bad at all. It was mainly a salsa bar with Colombian bands. At the bar, they had a coin you would flip. It had a chicken on one side and a cow on the other. I forget whether it was the chicken or the cow that was the winner, but one of them you drank for free and the other one you had to pay for the drink. You would flip the coin every time you ordered a drink.
    Yes, it is funny. I think these were only client pre-takes. Not the actual material that was broadcast.

Salsa bar with Colombian bands. I hope they can re-instate that. That's perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    No disrespect intended, but this epitomizes the phrase, "Penny-wise and pound-foolish".

It's a head scratcher, but to each his own.
    You cut off most of what I said to fit your narrative, which is dishonest. In context, it is quite reasonable and rational.

I pay a premium for business and first class air because the service is far superior to what you get at a base rate. I stay in five star hotels in Jakarta because they are nicer than the 3 stars. The expense is justified.

But places like CJ's are WORSE than what you get for base rate, despite charging more money. It's like the literal definition of a tourist trap.

I don't pay admission fees to go to markets where they sell old expired food. So why would I pay to enter a bar filled with over the hill overpriced prostitutes? Especially when there are entire hotels filled with 18-22 year old beauties with great bodies in the same city. Just doesn't make sense.

A head scratcher to me would be why anyone would pay to have sex with the women in your pictures. I wouldn't do them for free. And I say that in all seriousness.

I always wonder how those kinds of women can stay in the game, until I see some white guy walking around with a shriveled up old single mom probably his age or older.

Then I know.

I'm glad for it though. The more foreigners than show up at a place in Asia the worse it gets as a rule. Prices go up, service goes down, and the women get older / fatter / uglier. Seen it so many times I lost count. So enjoy CJ's by all means. But I wouldn't go in there again if it was free.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock  [View Original Post]
    I buy first class and business airplane tickets with cash 12+ times a year.

Charging 200 K for access to a bar just isn't justifiable.
    No disrespect intended, but this epitomizes the phrase, "Penny-wise and pound-foolish".

It's a head scratcher, but to each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock  [View Original Post]
    a bunch of hardened over the hill hookers who want too much money just isn't justifiable.
    All this talk of over-the-hill at CJ'S. I don't understand what people are seeing in CJ's. I always manage to find some sweet thing there.

Never disappointed, sometimes average performance. But overall, pretty great times.

I attached a few of the pics from 2014 and 2018. These are lookers in my books.

The complainers must have off-the-charts standards.

SEA Traveler.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lilli-in-Taxi.jpg‎   Zahra.jpg‎   Zahra2.jpg‎   Yesy-&-Aya.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by TommySuharto  [View Original Post]
    And chicken gets in the bathtub.
    Cool, thanks for sharing. Those commercials were in the late 90's I believe. I didn't remember the details well, but I like them and the slogan was unforgettable. I had never seen the one in the bathtub, that's funny. Best slogan ever though "Come for the steak, stay for the chicken. "

That was a good place to hang out back in the late 90's and early 2000's. There were some pretty girls there and the steaks were not bad at all. It was mainly a salsa bar with Colombian bands. At the bar, they had a coin you would flip. It had a chicken on one side and a cow on the other. I forget whether it was the chicken or the cow that was the winner, but one of them you drank for free and the other one you had to pay for the drink. You would flip the coin every time you ordered a drink.

Quote Originally Posted by PedrosNeeds  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a clean nice hotel (4 star) probably only a kilometer or a few north of Jakarta centre.

Meeting a couple of ladies from Bandung, may move after I meet them, appreciate any suggestions, must be lady friendly of course.

Thanks,

Pedro.
    4 star. The Akmani. Don't go North, Central is better.

Outside Grab, cheap taxi services from Bandung run up to Sarinah. The girls will know this. A return trip will cost them only around 250 k.

The Akmani is in walking distance from Sarinah. Street level access, easy meet up over drinks in one of the cafes, even the McCafe will do. Nice restos, bars and live bands in that area too. Having girls from Bandung over is a good idea. They may complain about the 'macet' (traffic jam) over the phone, but not your problem?

There have been some bars that do have incentives for the girls to show up. Park Lane hotel used to pay the girls to hang out in their bar area. The girls would still go home with any guy who asked them, but the hotel wanted to guarantee they had girls so they paid them just to show up regardless. It's a good idea because otherwise they wouldn't have had any girls at all there. Park Lane used to have that commercial on TV where the guy was promoting both the steak dinner and the girls, he said in the commercial "come for the beef", then he put his arm around a hooker and said "then stay for the chicken". Best commercial ever. LOL.
    And chicken gets in the bathtub. Jump to 3:15.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWBgL-ShMpQ

In my opinion, you are crazy to buy a beer for first entry drink at CJs. They charge too much for that first drink to be buying a beer, water, or coke. Once you are inside, the price of a beer drops. You can buy a beer for your second, third, etc, but for entry it's very poor value for money. For first entry drink, I buy either a long island iced tea (also 200 k) or the cheapest bottle of wine they have (around 600 k). If you are coming with a girl, the bottle of wine is the best deal because it covers both you and the girl's entry fee and you have more glasses left over. The wine isn't a bad investment even if you are alone because you will not need to buy any more drinks for the girls that join you, they can just grab a glass of your wine.
    I'll keep that in mind I'd rather a bottle of wine for 600 k.

In my opinion, you are crazy to buy a beer for first entry drink at CJs. They charge too much for that first drink to be buying a beer, water, or coke. Once you are inside, the price of a beer drops. You can buy a beer for your second, third, etc, but for entry it's very poor value for money. For first entry drink, I buy either a long island iced tea (also 200 k) or the cheapest bottle of wine they have (around 600 k). If you are coming with a girl, the bottle of wine is the best deal because it covers both you and the girl's entry fee and you have more glasses left over. The wine isn't a bad investment even if you are alone because you will not need to buy any more drinks for the girls that join you, they can just grab a glass of your wine.
    I know I have been hard on CJs in the past but I have grown to like it and my best girls last trip came from there. None were 35 - both in their early 20 sm, hot and and incredible in bed. That said there are a lot of older girls ther and I can see how someone can get that impression. But you need to be patient and make an effort (like many things in life) to find a younger hotter one. Not as many young girls in the brothel places. But If you are looking for more of a GFE experience with some real companionship then CJs is a better option.

In the end we all want different things. SOme guys want the fast food experience of Classic and more power to them. Others like to "Get kissed before they get fucked" and CJs is probably a better option. CJs is more expensive, but not prohibitively so

I also learned the wine trick that is really the best deal there and not horrendously overpriced. Though I guess it does limit your movements a little bit. I like to survey the territory and you can't really do that lugging a bottle of wine around. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggekko2009  [View Original Post]
    I have to admit that I had been with a girl or two there who were sexually disappointing performance wise, but luckily they are usually in the minority.
    I have had a few bad performers in bed over the years from CJs, but very few. Most of them are great. But almost all of the girls at Classic are bad performers in bed.

You can't really compare the two places. They serve two completely different markets. CJs is all about the experience and Classic is all about cheap. If you think sex with a CJs girl isn't light years superior to sex with a girl at Classic, then you have likely never been with a CJs girl. You will be hard pressed to find worse sex sessions in Jakarta than at Classic, those girls are as starfish as they come. But they are young and cheap.

If you are under the impression that the majority of the girls at CJs are at least 35 years old, that leads me to believe you have never been there (or have maybe been there once on a very bad night, looked around, and left quickly). I have been to CJs hundreds of times and I have never been with a girl as old as 35 years old from CJs. There are some around, but I ignore them. I normally take a girl between 19 and 25 years old from CJs. I've taken about 10 of them to Bali over the years. You won't be taking a hotel classic girl to Bali.
    Totally agree with your assessment of CJ girls and their abilities to please you. I have to admit that I had been with a girl or two there who were sexually disappointing performance wise, but luckily they are usually in the minority. Many times, I just have great experiences with them.

Quote Originally Posted by BKKguru  [View Original Post]
    It is your money. You can decide who gets your business. But think about this in a different way:

The 200 K is a COVER charge. You get one free drink with your cover.

Classic has a cover charge too. It is called a "minimum". Before entering Terminal 2, the lady at the door told me "40,000 minimum".
    If you do not select a girl OR do not consume any drinks / food, you will pay 40,000 to exit.

I agree - there is a big difference between paying 40,000 vs. 200,000. This why Classic is considered a "value" play.
    If you feel 200 K is a steep Cover, then CJs is not for you.
    I buy first class and business airplane tickets with cash 12+ times a year. I do that because the expense, although very large, is validated by the reward.

Charging 200 K for access to a bar where I have to spend more money on overpriced drinks and be tortured by the sounds of a lousy band all for the "privilege" of being in the same room as a bunch of hardened over the hill hookers who want too much money just isn't justifiable.

Would you pay a cover charge to enter a shopping mall that only sold expired food and outdated fashions?

I wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Marky1  [View Original Post]
    I just feel stupid, like someone has taken advantage of me when I pay 200 k for a beer or if I paid 1,000,000 plus for a cheap bottle of wine. A taxi won't turn on the meter I get out rather than pay the inflated fixed amount.

Same principle as paying 1 m IDR for a 35 year old single mother at CJs when I can get a cute 20 year at Classic for 365 k.

When you splash around money they don't like / love you more, they just think you're an easier mark.
    Intelligent man.

Always nice to find men who can see through hype and recognize the differences between fair value and foreigner rip-offs.

Rare these days.

Just landed in Jakarta and flying blind. Help fellas!

I just got here to Jakarta. Will be here for 2 months! I have no idea of this place. But I just come from living in the Philippines the last 6 years. I'm 31 km from the air port in a area called Pasar Baru. Where do I find the working girls? Do I need to go back closer to air port area? Help.

Posting Limitations