"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Jakarta

+ Add Report
Page 363 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 373 413 463 863 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 17684
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Hang on. So you spent 1. 7 mill and you got a lap dance?

Quote Originally Posted by KilledSoul  [View Original Post]
    Staying in my hotel after my horrible experience at Hotel Classic (#12156), I was in two minds whether to go back at the peak 2100 hrs to Classic with lessons learnt or try Malio club instead. After re-reading Ryo's post I decided it will be best if I don't fall into sunk cost fallacy and instead should try Malio. Reached outside the Malio around 2130 hrs. I tried to directly enter without going through the metal detector. The security guard politely said to come through the metal detector, I didn't have any problem with that as I was carrying nothing dangerous other than my dick. Once entered I was directed to reception and given a band and said the minimum expenditure should be 150k IDR. I said ok, and I walked into the Malio maze. I don't know where I went but I ended up somewhere which seemed to like a restaurant, walked out of there ASAP.

While roaming around, I saw three sexy ladies dressed in one pieces and asked one of them who was wearing a tight fitting red dress where the Malio Club was. She told me to follow her for Malio Club. I would have followed that chick even to the Mars. Well we went into the elevator and reached what I am guessing as the second level of the building to the balcony of the Club. From the parapet I looked down, I saw group of girls (maybe 6) dancing on a square stage, finally I reached the right place.

Went down and sat at the stool just infront of the stage. A mamasan or a waiter-in-chief approached me as she guessed its my first time there. She showed me menu on a tablet and from it I ordered some cocktail. From then I enjoyed my drink alone. Nobody approached me nor did I. After sometime a lady sat next to me. I began talking to her. And offered her a lady drink. Called the waiter and said him to give her a lady drink, he told me you cannot give here a lady drink but you can take her to room for 1.2 million. After hearing a million I tuned out and lost interest as the girl was not that attractive. I still told him to bring a beer for her so that I can chat with her a little more. She tried to convince me during the talk for "chici chici"boom boom" but I politely told that I just want to relax. In the meantime I saw next to me an old japanese wearing a Malio bathrobe getting a lapdance. Well this what I came for. I called the waiter, and pointed him to the stripper grinding that grandpa and said that will be my next order.

Waiter went away to find dancers and after some time two dancers approached me. One of them was clearly not interested just after looking at me. And she excused herself from this situation. But one of the two stayed. She introduced herself and asked for drinks. I said two drinks to the waiter but she insisted three. Well I succumbed to the demand this time and many more times later that night to detriment of my wallet After getting the drinks she started her work. While grinding I was keeping my hands on her waist, she told me that she just got a tattoo and not to keep my hands on her waist but I can keep it on her boobs. Well I was more than happy to oblige to the request. While all this was happening a new dancer just entered the club. My girl pointed to her and said that girl is her sister. Well, I don't know how their parents raised them but I was not going to show favoritism among the siblings. So I told her to call her sister too. And thus I ended up with two of the sisters on my both sides. The stool in front of the stage was not every comfortable and they said lets go upstairs.

We settled in one those balcony booths. Soon a girl with chinese features came and introduced herself as Jessica. She was cute as a button with long never ending legs. To deviate a little bit, one of the security guys came from the ground floor and stood in front my booth. I don't know what was special about me or my situation that he took such an interest. Pretty sure guys with 3 dancers with a guy are a norm there though that night was a little bit slow. This didn't faze me to enjoy my company, because I didn't travel to Jakarta to show modesty. After some time he did give me thumbs up though. And to cut the long story short, I had a blast with these three girls, spending around 5 drinks for each of the three. I also talked to my waiter at length and figured out somewhat how the club works. At last gave him 50/100 IDR tip and went to the billing section. The expense for the whole night was 1.7 million IDR.

Don't know whether this is less or more but I was happy with Malio after the horrible experience I had at classic. To anybody who will be going to Jakarta for the first time, just remember: "Always bet on Malio".
    Hey don't get me wrong. Its your money but. Yes you had a great time but was there more than just a lap dance and some slap and tickle?

Can someone please advise the name of this establishment?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3tnFuQ-Ur0

Quote Originally Posted by Nazgylg15  [View Original Post]
    Went to dragonfly club on later that night. I didn't notice too many WG's on a Friday night. May be because of cover charge. Decent music but the place is not as posh as in the reviews. Decent crowd but by no means trendy. Again couple of cougars were very interested. I returned alone to hotel.
    Cougars in Dragon Fly? LOL. You must be pretty damn young to think that. One of my favorite girls who told me she was there just last Wednesday with her friends from high school is only 19 years old, so I know there are young girls in there these days as well. The average aged girl who goes there is in her mid to late 20's or early 30's. In my opinion, those are not cougars. I consider a cougar to be over 40. You won't find many over 40's in Dragon Fly.

Wednesday, Friday and Saturday are the nights for Dragon Fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    These cougars are freebies, right?
    I don't think so. Most of them charge upwards of 1.2 million IDR.

Malio. The jewel of Jakarta day 1 part 2.

Staying in my hotel after my horrible experience at Hotel Classic (#12156), I was in two minds whether to go back at the peak 2100 hrs to Classic with lessons learnt or try Malio club instead. After re-reading Ryo's post I decided it will be best if I don't fall into sunk cost fallacy and instead should try Malio. Reached outside the Malio around 2130 hrs. I tried to directly enter without going through the metal detector. The security guard politely said to come through the metal detector, I didn't have any problem with that as I was carrying nothing dangerous other than my dick. Once entered I was directed to reception and given a band and said the minimum expenditure should be 150k IDR. I said ok, and I walked into the Malio maze. I don't know where I went but I ended up somewhere which seemed to like a restaurant, walked out of there ASAP.

While roaming around, I saw three sexy ladies dressed in one pieces and asked one of them who was wearing a tight fitting red dress where the Malio Club was. She told me to follow her for Malio Club. I would have followed that chick even to the Mars. Well we went into the elevator and reached what I am guessing as the second level of the building to the balcony of the Club. From the parapet I looked down, I saw group of girls (maybe 6) dancing on a square stage, finally I reached the right place.

Went down and sat at the stool just infront of the stage. A mamasan or a waiter-in-chief approached me as she guessed its my first time there. She showed me menu on a tablet and from it I ordered some cocktail. From then I enjoyed my drink alone. Nobody approached me nor did I. After sometime a lady sat next to me. I began talking to her. And offered her a lady drink. Called the waiter and said him to give her a lady drink, he told me you cannot give here a lady drink but you can take her to room for 1.2 million. After hearing a million I tuned out and lost interest as the girl was not that attractive. I still told him to bring a beer for her so that I can chat with her a little more. She tried to convince me during the talk for "chici chici"boom boom" but I politely told that I just want to relax. In the meantime I saw next to me an old japanese wearing a Malio bathrobe getting a lapdance. Well this what I came for. I called the waiter, and pointed him to the stripper grinding that grandpa and said that will be my next order.

Waiter went away to find dancers and after some time two dancers approached me. One of them was clearly not interested just after looking at me. And she excused herself from this situation. But one of the two stayed. She introduced herself and asked for drinks. I said two drinks to the waiter but she insisted three. Well I succumbed to the demand this time and many more times later that night to detriment of my wallet After getting the drinks she started her work. While grinding I was keeping my hands on her waist, she told me that she just got a tattoo and not to keep my hands on her waist but I can keep it on her boobs. Well I was more than happy to oblige to the request. While all this was happening a new dancer just entered the club. My girl pointed to her and said that girl is her sister. Well, I don't know how their parents raised them but I was not going to show favoritism among the siblings. So I told her to call her sister too. And thus I ended up with two of the sisters on my both sides. The stool in front of the stage was not every comfortable and they said lets go upstairs.

We settled in one those balcony booths. Soon a girl with chinese features came and introduced herself as Jessica. She was cute as a button with long never ending legs. To deviate a little bit, one of the security guys came from the ground floor and stood in front my booth. I don't know what was special about me or my situation that he took such an interest. Pretty sure guys with 3 dancers with a guy are a norm there though that night was a little bit slow. This didn't faze me to enjoy my company, because I didn't travel to Jakarta to show modesty. After some time he did give me thumbs up though. And to cut the long story short, I had a blast with these three girls, spending around 5 drinks for each of the three. I also talked to my waiter at length and figured out somewhat how the club works. At last gave him 50/100 IDR tip and went to the billing section. The expense for the whole night was 1.7 million IDR.

Don't know whether this is less or more but I was happy with Malio after the horrible experience I had at classic. To anybody who will be going to Jakarta for the first time, just remember: "Always bet on Malio".

Quote Originally Posted by Nazgylg15  [View Original Post]
    1) I went to CJ's on Wednesday night. This is more of place where the cougars are on the prowl, at least on the ladies night.
    These cougars are freebies, right?

Quote Originally Posted by FritsVanegter  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

I just met her for the second time and I can confirm she likes to please.

She surely is not number one in looks but I think her service is one of the best.

She is smart, talkative and she can be a Good guide as well.

She prefers older men, so 40.

Sometimes ISG is blocked but me and Sydpat both have her WhatsApp.

Greetings, Frits.
    Hello,

Met her again today. She told me she still needs some extra cash that her daytime job cannot give her.

She prefers men above 40. She is not like a professional hooker more like a bit overweight but ready to please neighbour. She is surely one of the most talkative ladies I ever met. She will only stop talking when she takes care of your tool. She can do that very well.

Just connect to her before just before arrival or when you are already in Jakarta.

Greetings, Frits.

My Jakarta visit.

This was purely planned as sexcapade. I holed up in Aryadutta for 4 nights and this is what I did.

1) I went to CJ's on Wednesday night. This is more of place where the cougars are on the prowl, at least on the ladies night. There were only a handful below 25 and some seemed old enough to be my grandma. Quite a big place and I liked the secluded bar on the other side from the live band. Lot of eye contacts and few approaches, I settled with one who claimed she needed to go to school next morning. She was young and wonderful, must be in early twenties or late teen. 2 Million asked and settled for 1. 8 M. Bit of bad breath but got my two shots. If you are interested in mature ladies, you can try this place. Young ones are available but fewer in number.

2) I went to Bats on Thursday night. May be not a good idea but I wanted to visit clubs on weekend. I settled for short and bit stout lady, around 30 years with terrific tits and ass. Got out at around 10:30. Yes, even before it all began. 3 shots including anal. 1.5 Million. The lady was out by 1 am. Bargain buy.

3) Went to classic on Friday. I liked the girls who danced at level 2. Got them a few drinks and one was very interested. Got her number, texted her but nothing worked out in end. Apart from that I did screw a couple in level 2 at 375 k. One gave me a very good CBJ. Didn't bother asking for bbj. I like classic purely because I liked watching them dance. Not much of a GFE guy. The shags were good given I don't even bother kissing them or sucking tities. More of handsy guy and I just let them play. Whatever they do, they are bargain buy for 375 k. Drinks for 400 k. Shag for 750 k. Went to dragonfly club on later that night. I didn't notice too many WG's on a Friday night. May be because of cover charge. Decent music but the place is not as posh as in the reviews. Decent crowd but by no means trendy. Again couple of cougars were very interested. I returned alone to hotel.

4) Went to malio spa on Saturday afternoon. Got a decent massage girl, 400 k massage and 200 k tip and after the session asked if I can book her for night. She asked me to negotiate with mamasan. The price quoted was 2 Million from 5 pm to 10 am next morning. But wasn't really serious. Moreover I had planned to go to club later that evening. The club had great dancers and my kinda of place. They are all over you if you buy some drinks. I lost count of how many girls I was with. 2. 2 Million for the night.

5) In the afternoons or morning, I got two non++ massages. Picked them from Wechat but again as mentioned might as well been dealing with pimps. Again different girls turned up than the one I chose. Took the massages as they were cheap and ladies, in mid 30's, were decent. I sent back the girl I requested for shag. In fact for the shag session booked through wechat, a shemale turned up in my room. Quite embarrassing moment.

6) Tinder too worked but I didn't indulge after the shemale incident.

Overall a decent experience but I regret going to CJs and BATS a little bit. Should have been to classic or malio.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    How were the women early on a Friday night? I would plan to come to Eastern Promise in April on Friday evening between say 5 to 9 pm. Then off to CJ's.

Thanks.
    By 10 pm on Friday I saw a dozen or so well-dressed and made up women who I would put in the age range 30-40, they walked around the joint, going in and out, being greeted by customers and staff, giving the eye to guys (like me) whom they had not previously met. Now like I say I had previously thought these women were wives of Aussie oilies, in EP for a night out, but given the fact that they appear to be there every Friday night and they don't seem to be attached to any particular bloke I assume they are freelancers.

Some are attractive in a Sarah Palin MILF kind of way, but a few of them do look like Falatehan re-treads, there were a few other younger girls who did seem to be attached to specific blokes so until I see them regularly I can't say what their status is.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothy  [View Original Post]
    I have not had this same experience. Are you talking about the Tinder girls who are sent by pimps? Those girls get 300 k and the pimp gets whatever you agree to above that amount. Those type of girls will accept 600 k, but I haven't found any who will take as little as 600 k when the girl herself is the one putting the tinder ad up. They want at least 700 and mostly 800, some want 1 million or even more. I am curious if you are negotiating this amount before the girl arrives or are you just handing them that much on the way out with no negotiations involved?

Then there are the "freebies" who don't want any money at all, but those are the worst because they end up being a huge pain in the ass. I'd prefer to keep it a business transaction.
    I don't swipe those who have "BO" on their profiles, because as you say they start the bidding at 1 million (or even as high as 3 million, as I mentioned). I swipe on the attractive twenty-somethings who have somewhat revealing clothes on in the pics, actually I swipe on all the attractive twenty-somethings but generally you can judge what's what from the profile.

Anyway, so a cute 23-yo replies to a substantially older bloke who has made it plain in his profile that he is not interested in serious relationships, I know we aren't talking about novices getting ready to enter convent life. But they want to keep up the facade that they are good girls, so not long into the conversation they will let it slip that momma / little brother / grandpa / whatever is sick and they really could do with some financial help, oh dear I reply, I would love to help, but I have only got half a million or so to spare at the moment, would that do? We take it from there and we get the deal done for maybe 600 or 700.

Slightly time-consuming I grant you, but that suits me as I usually like to plan my entertainment in advance and have all my ducks in a row for the day in question.

As to pimps on Tinder, I have never encountered them at all. Oh, and in reply to an earlier poster, believe it or not some of the massage therapists are genuinely just massage only, if they say "traditional massage" usually that's a rub-only deal (not sure about a tug).

Pressure hour at EP.

Good food. And tonight is Friday night. From 5 till 6 pm on Friday nights they have FREE beer. Yes, that's right, free. However, if anyone in the bar uses the restroom during that hour, they shut it down at that point. So use the restroom before coming to EP then drink for free for an hour.
    The Pressure hour is a long established tradition at EP. Enjoy it as long as you can!

EP on Friday.

Good food. And tonight is Friday night. From 5 till 6 pm on Friday nights they have FREE beer.
    How were the women early on a Friday night? I would plan to come to Eastern Promise in April on Friday evening between say 5 to 9 pm. Then off to CJ's.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by HihiSter  [View Original Post]
    Boobs are back!

At least they were at the striptease at 36 a few days ago, not full nude yet and the security is paranoid2 about anyone even touching his phone. Need to investigate if others are following suit.
    Topless at Hotel Classic Bunker last night as well. But not bottomless.

I was in "B-Fashion" Karaoke next to Taman Anggrek last weekend, got lucky with getting a room (last minute thing) and the line-up at midnight was shit. Since we already ordered alcohol we figured we'd just as well pick out some girls to accompany, and we literally did a spin the bottle as to who got picked. In the end did have a good time with all girls going topless in the room allowing some play, blowjobs in the room and 2 guys doing a chick in the adjacent toilet for a 500 k additional tip. We suspect that a few of the girls had some chemical "candy" before joining us, as they were really, really wild.

When it came time to pay the bill, we all remember being told that each girl was 1 voucher at 1. 2 jt for accompanying, and 5 vouchers (eg 6 jt) for "booking out", yet the bill said only 600 k per girl. We quickly paid and left, never really sure on what the actual prices were. Was it just the papi trying to rip us off but failed to communicate it properly to the cashier, was it a miss-communication and was that 1. 2 jt including the "voluntary" tip, or was it a discount because the papi got a quick peck on one of the guys in the room (don't ask)? We'll probably never know.

Similar to Colosseum, the girls live in a mess close-by, but not all of them do. One guy hit it off with his girl and we waited for her at the entrance so he could bring her home. She did actually show up and they left together, it was another 1jt for her for the rest of the night, but arranged outside of the venue.

Boobs are back!

At least they were at the striptease at 36 a few days ago, not full nude yet and the security is paranoid2 about anyone even touching his phone. Need to investigate if others are following suit.

Posting Limitations