La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Jakarta

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 92 142 542 1042 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Amazing review!

Quote Originally Posted by ExpatAmerican  [View Original Post]
    Jakarta airport surprisingly efficient, no lines anywhere at all. VOA, Immigration and Customs all done in less than 20 min.
    Everything is smooth at Jakarta airport but it's irrelevant if you have checked bags which you have to wait an hour for.

I must have fucked 8 girls all bareback.
    This is the most interesting statement for me after reading your review. Classic and Travel are not really known for BBFS for first time customers and even more difficult if you take 2 girls. In fact, most demanding guys complain about the service at Classic and Travel. Girls must really be hurting for business if this is the new norm at Classic and Travel.

Last thing left to check out was Malioboro so a few of us went there after 10 pm. I know the place gets bad press but I actually had fun. Lots of hot girls in transparent fishnet clothing. I bought one some $4 drinks and she was on my lap, French kissing me, fondling her boobs while she rubbed my dick, and I even stuck my finger in her pussy. Lap dance ++ experience was a lot of fun. You can fuck the dancers for 3. 8 M (over $200) so not worth it
    Don't think the bad press at Malioboro is because you can't have fun there with beautiful girls. The bad press comes from the high prices the girls demand ie. 40-60 drinks just for a BJ.

Is cover still $10 US? Did you check out the other floors?

Final Comments: Why on earth did I not bother to go to Jakarta earlier?
    We all ask ourselves the same question after our first trip to Jakarta. I've been trying to get some guys to go sine 2017 but they're so stuck in their ways in PP and Thailand and are "afraid" to try somewhere new. I guess they'll figure it out in another few years when Jakarta becomes more popular. By then it'll be too late as it'll be another place where we look back at the good old days.

Decided to go back to Classic Spa...... by far one of the best sexual experiences of my life. .
    Fuck Yeah! What a report. And only 3 days on ground in Jakarta! Wow! Best report posted in a year! Amen and Amen!

First Jakarta Trip Report: WOW!

So I just got done with my first mongering trip to Jakarta. And all I can say is. WOW. I I hooked up with a few other board members who were amazing and showed me the ropes. Thanks guys, the trip wouldn't have been as great without your help.

Flight: Air Asia from Singapore 1 HR 45 min everything on time. Jakarta airport surprisingly efficient, no lines anywhere at all. VOA, Immigration and Customs all done in less than 20 min. Changed 100 USD just to get going, stepped outside and hopped into a Bluebird. Meter rate to Holiday Inn about 130 K.

Hotel: Holiday Inn Gajah Meda. I can't say enough good things about this hotel. 5 star luxury at 3 star price. $45/ night including a nice breakfast. Large, clean quiet rooms, great service. Perfect location 10 min from Classic / Travel / Kota Indah. About 25 K for a grab car to any of those hot spots.

The Venues: Classic and Travel have similar set ups, large bars, live band, hundreds of girls. The quality of the girls blew me away. Better than Thailand for me because no plastic and very few tats. All natural look. And I don't believe there was a single girl over 25 in any of the bars we went to. Hardly any foreigners, mostly local crowd. Downsides were very loud music and lots of smoke. Girls are sitting on couches in groups each managed by a mamasan. You can get the mamasan to have them all line up for inspection. Its okay to say no to all of them and move to another mamasan. You are the boss here. Price 375 for one, 500 for two. Unbeatable deal. Clean rooms. Kota Indah is even more local and very crowded late at night. Had more of a happening party vibe with thumping DJ music. But slightly lower girl quality however with the sheer number of girls you can always find a few to your satisfaction. Same set up with mamasans and rooms. One thing I didn't learn the first day is you can select a girl and sit and have a drink and chat and you are still free to reject her if you don't vibe. I did that in KI and Classic and was met with a polite thank you and they even kissed my hand as they left. Also checked out Malio club which is more an American style strip club. Lots of high mileage for a $4 lady drink. Girl quality higher than Classic / Travel but 3 X -10 X more expensive to fuck depending on girl category.

The Girls: I found all the girls except one to be amazing in service. And even the one was not bad by objective standards. I had 2 threesomes, several one on ones. I must have fucked 8 girls all bareback. Juicy details below.

Day 1: Arrived hotel around 2 pm. Sugar spa was across the street and recommended by ISG bro. You select girl from Ipad, I asked for a slim girl with natural tits and mamasan recommended Echa. Cute girl in person. Go to room, she showers and bathes me thoroughly, does some massage, teasing, body to body and moves on to sex. I ask for bareback, she agrees, off to the races. Decent service but nothing compared to what was coming later. 650 K plus 100 K tip and she was happy. I broke my Jakarta Cherry. Later around 6 pm met up with the guys at Classic. Thats a good time to go, most of the girls are there but few customers. Went around the sofas and one mama san said "new girls" so I said OK, show me. She pulls up one girl there on her first day (yeah right I'm thinking but turns out she was actually telling the truth). Mama offers 2 for 500 and I'm like WTF, how bad can it be for 30 bucks? So I chose another skinny girl and take them to the room. Here they both say they are new and have never done a threesome. I'm like cool, I will show you how (evil grin). I tell them no condoms and offer an undefined tip. They quickly agree. That was my first amazing session. The brand new girl was 22 and the other was 19 and had been there a week. They were full on GFE, DFK, alternatively fucking one pussy and another pussy to a mouth and back and forth. This went on for a good 40 min before I finally unloaded in the skinny one. The new one looked down at her pussy and there was some blood (not period) so I think she was really not used to it. But she didn't complain a word. I tipped them each a generous 200 K and they were thrilled. Total cost 900 K (60 USD). Wow. I thought it couldn't get better but I was wrong. Wait until day 3! But wait, Day 1 is not over. All the boys then decide to move to Travel. A lot more girls, more party atmosphere. Spent most of the evening hanging with the guys but took one slim cutie who turned out to be the worst lay of the trip. She asked for tip right away in advance. I told her I will tip her after and expect BBFS. She agrees but tries to rush. I stop her and tell her that's not how it works got her to come around to doing it right. So in the end she delivered an acceptable session, I unload inside her and give her the promised 200 k (even though she maybe didn't quite deserve it). 3 pops is a good day for me at my age and I call it a night.

Day 2: After a nice sushi lunch with the gang, one of the guys and I decide to go to Classic Spa. This is in the basement of Classic Hotel. Typical spa set up like in Macau or Shanghai. Lockers, Jacuzzi, Sauna etc for the 120000 entrance fee. Theres a lounge with fishbowl of girls. Not the best selection at 3 pm (early) but I did see one beauty who turned out to be the highlight of the trip Took her back and she exemplified true GFE. Passionate kissing, long deep BBBJ, deep fingering that made her almost squirt. After some Satay at the lounge, went up the bar area again but couldn't get myself energized for another so went back to the room for a break. Later the guys all wanted to go to Kota Indah so we ended up there. Popped into a few bars, crazy scene. Loud, dark and crowded. Tons of girls and also tons of guys (all locals). Quality not quite as good as Classic but still not bad. The environment was too hectic for me to choose. I did buy a drink with one girl but close up she had tats which I didn't want. I politely told her no thanks and she took it sweetly and kissed my hand and left. Felt bad cause she was a nice girl but I was saving my precious fluid for a stunner. Which I found in the fishbowl at Starmoon. A gorgeous 19 yo, slim but with natural large tits. Unbelievable body and face. Had a drink with her and took her upstairs. A bit disappointed as she was not too enthusiastic but BBFSCIP with a hot 19 yo for 25 bucks is never a bad thing. Two shots on the second day and I'm done. I wish I could do 6 shots in 24 hours like I used to 20 years ago in Angeles, but alas, those days are gone.

Day 3: Decided to go back to Classic Spa to possibly repeat with the same girl. She was there as was another tight spinner I had my eye on. So took both of them for what turned out to be by far one of the best sexual experiences of my life. Paid a small 50 K upgrade to a VIP room which had a large round bed and a jacuzzi tub as well. Since the first girl already knew me and was happy to see me again and she spoke English, it worked like charm. She instructed the other girl in what I liked (no condom etc) and both were happy and giggling in the room, overall a very positive vibe. The sex as off the charts. Better than my first 3 some and with way hotter girls. The first threesome girls were like 7 while these were solid 9 in my book. And both were full on with passionate kissing, fingering them to orgasm, long deep BBBJ, alternate pussy fucking. Like a dream, two 20 year old hot girls doing whatever I wanted. First shot unloaded in the skinny one. Second in the other one. Total cost for 90 min 600 k each for the girl plus 200 k each tip. So about USD 100 all in. This ranks as one of my best experiences in over 20 years of mongering. Back in the day I used to get stuff like this all the time in Angeles but not with girls this hot.

Came out of the session and went in for a regular massage (also onsite) which felt great and then back to the jacuzzi for a dip before leaving. We spent probably 6 hours onsite and total bill was about $150 all inclusive. My favorite place of the trip.

Last thing left to check out was Malioboro so a few of us went there after 10 pm. I know the place gets bad press but I actually had fun. Lots of hot girls in transparent fishnet clothing. I bought one some $4 drinks and she was on my lap, French kissing me, fondling her boobs while she rubbed my dick, and I even stuck my finger in her pussy. Lap dance ++ experience was a lot of fun. You can fuck the dancers for 3. 8 M (over $200) so not worth it but for watching hot girls and playing with a few for drinks its great value. My total bill was 800 K (50 USD) for lap dances and a round of beers for the gang.

Final Comments: Why on earth did I not bother to go to Jakarta earlier? I've lived in Asia since 2017 and visited Thailand and Phils dozens of times. Jakarta is like Bangkok 20 years ago. Unjaded girls, no English, few foreigners and tourists so prices in line with local market. No fake boobs, few tattoos. I also chatted with a bunch of Tinder girls but since I was there for only 3 days didn't really get time to meet them. But that option also exists.

I think AC is now off my destination list forever, replaced by Jakarta. The only saving grace of AC was BBFS but I had 100% success rate with that in Jakarta. Just one girl refused in the bar and I sent her away. Every other girl quickly agreed with the promise of a small tip. Even in threesomes where they often won't do that in front of their coworkers, I didn't get any resistance. I know other posters have had different experiences and I don't know why but this was my experience. As Arnold said so eloquently " I will be baack".

Quote Originally Posted by Belvaros  [View Original Post]
    I told the 2 ladies at Classic that I have a problem with condoms for oral sex (Bulldust) and would like BBBJ immediately with a tip promise as was my 2nd request for more than 1 shot. So in total they got 200 k each tip.

I am told that ladies here may only get 100 k per session out of 350 k total.
    BBBJ is standard everywhere. 2 shots with 2 girls is part of the deal anyway. There was no need to tip. You got robbed.

Quote Originally Posted by United1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Offshore. These last part I wanting to confirm. Because I go Jakarta a 4 times a year (fly in and out for 20 days), I was told that you can only do this 2 x and then need to do IMEI registration at airport.

So can I still do IMEI registration at Telkomsel Grapari at the mall? Or after 2 x entering the country (even though less than 30 days) in one year, I MUST registers at airport.

Sorry to keep bringing this up.
    You should register with customs when clearing customs at the airport. Otherwise you must register at a customs office in the city but get no $500 USD duty free threshold on the calculable duty. Yes you can get a tourist simand after 2 times renew register your IMIE. This is smart because in 6 months the value of your phone has dropped

BATS etc

Did BATS, some of Blok M. Little Tokyo, Jalan Falatehan and Jalan Pangeran Jayakarta.

Reports to follow.

Overall, I like BATS and North Jakarta quite a bit, Tokyo good, the beer bars okay not great.

Classic

I told the 2 ladies at Classic that I have a problem with condoms for oral sex (Bulldust) and would like BBBJ immediately with a tip promise as was my 2nd request for more than 1 shot. So in total they got 200 k each tip.

I am told that ladies here may only get 100 k per session out of 350 k total.

Quote Originally Posted by OffshoreSwell  [View Original Post]
    You can show your passport at the telkomsel booth after customs and get a three month tourist sim, it may be extended one more time for an additional 3 months at a telkomsel Grapari phone store (bring your passport) OR you just use your foreign SIM. No IMIE registration required in both instances.

Thanks Offshore. These last part I wanting to confirm. Because I go Jakarta a 4 times a year (fly in and out for 20 days), I was told that you can only do this 2 x and then need to do IMEI registration at airport.

So can I still do IMEI registration at Telkomsel Grapari at the mall? Or after 2 x entering the country (even though less than 30 days) in one year, I MUST registers at airport.

Sorry to keep bringing this up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cgk19  [View Original Post]
    What is the downside of registering your phone?

So far, nothing happened to me. (register your Imei at https://ecd.beacukai.go.id).

You can do roaming or you can buy a cheap phone plus using hotspot.

I am buying a local sim and register my current phone. (this suppose to be most tourist is doing right?

After register online, look for a service booth for ground floor officer to activate your current phone (at the Jakarta airport). BUT you may needed 3/4 hours for the line to be "online" after insert local sim. (go ask the service booth officer about this). Note that I had a ready local sim on-hand.

If you do not had a local sim on-hand, just register the phone IMEI first (the link above) and go to met the service officer after immigration clearance. For phone more than usd500 there is a levy charge (how the service officer know how much your phone price?. Just a guess and estimated price. A new Iphone 15 Plus 256 G can not be priced at usd450. Just some common sense.

Once done this, buy a local sim at the airport (or anyway you like) and perform registering the local number as usual. (the person take a photo of I am holding my passport myself).

Insert the local sim, and as I said before the phone may take 3/4 hour to be "online".

I hope that may help you.
    You guys aren't getting this. If you are a one off tourist and will only be in Indo less than 90 days you do not need to register your phones IMIE. You can show your passport at the telkomsel booth after customs and get a three month tourist sim, it may be extended one more time for an additional 3 months at a telkomsel Grapari phone store (bring your passport) OR you just use your foreign SIM. No IMIE registration required in both instances.

If you are a regular visitor to Indo, and have a local sim card. Your phone needed to have been used in Indo before 2021 or something for the IMIE to be in the system, otherwise you need to register it for the local SIM to work OR use your foreign SIM.

Duty is calculated on the market value of your phone Over a $500 USD threshold. It's no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by WeKilledKenny  [View Original Post]
    I've had similar experiences to extend the session. But damn it's nearly impossible to get BBFS there. And, to clarify, did you mean they were naked in the bar area or just in the room?
    Depends who you ask and how much tip you offer.

My BB rate in classic is well above 50%.

Got to love Classic Terminal!!

Quote Originally Posted by Belvaros  [View Original Post]
    Classic, was dark and noisy which surprised me. The rooms, layout and general vibe is excellent, everything was very clean and whilst the service was very full on (Mamasans) overall it is great spot.

I eventually took 2 ladies ST from the 3rd Mamasan who bothered me (Mamasan was told to get me 2 performers and good BJ givers, tipped 50 k). I had avoided eye contact with most people for the 1st hour I was in the club area and just wandered about like I was on an Australian guy walkabout, after ordering but 1 drink from the bar (expensive with 30% tax). Drinks menu looked okay, but I had a beer, so I managed to keep my bar bills very low.

The sex was okay to great. The BBBJ from one lady while another licked my neck and chest was delightful and I was very excited so I spurted within 7 minutes or less. The ladies tried the old one shot ST thing so I told them we would go for a full hour and multipops and that I will be tipping them 200 k each at the end if they perform. The 200 k tip idea saved the session and made both smile unconditionally.

I boom boomed with the older busty (D+ bust, plastic) MILF type (face looks about 6. 5, attitude 10, body 7. 5) while I tried to finger the 20 something spinner of the duet. She was very tight. The spinner is a straight 8 and very pleasant to look at, just a pretty girl (I guess she is 23-25).

Seeing I couldn't cum with the MILF (after my BBBJ and my early afternoon massage spurt session), I tried the spinner doggie style but she was very sore it seems (I am avg down below) so we got her on top and I massaged her clit to get her rocking and rolling. I banged the poor lass gently and then a bit harder for what seemed an eternity and I finally dribbled something into the rubber with very little joyous O feeling. While this was going I encouraged the MILF by sucking her tits and touching her all over while she lay next to us.

Overall, the place is better than Travel as there are fully naked ladies, the drinks seemed cheaper (I only had 1 beer), the ambience is quite nice.

In total, I was there for about 3 hours. I went and saw the spa, pool etc, terminal area (name? My total damage came to about 1. 3 Million all up (550 k per girl with tips and other), Mamasan tip and fees.

I will return on this trip and hang for longer and try everything on offer and may go for 2 different sessions spread out over an evening.
    I've had similar experiences to extend the session. But damn it's nearly impossible to get BBFS there. And, to clarify, did you mean they were naked in the bar area or just in the room?

Jakarta

I knew a few Indosat's engineers and managers who live in Jakarta, including one who married a hot Garuda's flight attendant.

They laugh about the air pollution, heavy floods with trash and feces floating with heavy rains, cars and motor bikes dead in flood water, brothels where they can bag girls for $5, may be less with recent exchange rates.

These guys are religious, really nice and mellow, but party, smoke, drink heavily and partake girls behind their wives' backs every chance. They want me to visit. Would be fun to hang with those guys.

Malio Part 2 - Day 2 = Meh

I arrived at Malio in the mid evening around 9. 30 pm and it was ok but not really busy. I wandered about as I usually do and got a table and bought myself a drink or 3. I made eye contact and motioned the lady from yesterday but she was ordered to go and sit with a Japanese client (mehhhh). Really good lookers tonight but are they really 3 times better than Classic. Nah "I don't think so Tim".

I was very flat from my 2 earlier in the day escapades and 3 * cum shots so I decided to just drink and buy some LD for the fook of it all. I was suddenly told I need a reservation to sit and drink at the table even though I'd paid for an entrance fee (yes?) and a drink for myself. Anyway, being the uppity bloke I can be when some asshat gets in my face, I decided to order a table reservation even though I had been at the fooking table for 45 minutes. REALLY. I mean the place was not packed yet. Mamasan told me I needed to spend 500 k IDR minimum. I told her I was a new regular and pointed at the lass from the day before, she smiled and acknowledged me. Anway, Mamasan was a pain so I lightened the mood and bought the cnut a drink and a very pretty bikini lady 4 drinks. Got a few myself and somehow ended up with a 885 k bill. I suppose the LD were a few hundred in total (50 k+ per drink+tax), my drinks were 2 beers, 2 shots and a cocktail.

The bikini model quoted me 1. 1 M IDR but I thought I had paid more for her friend yesterday. Anyway I couldn't get the cock=nerve=courage to go again so promised the lass I would return another day. She took umbrage but I smiled, offered her 2 M off-base overnight and for a day and got her contact details for her day off (Thu). Bikini girl is a straight pretty busty little lass, face = 9, body 9. 5 (no bubbies), we will see if I can get her to the Shangrila on Thu. Her attitude is bright when $ are mentioned.

YMMV.

IMEI register

Quote Originally Posted by HotDog666  [View Original Post]
    Also, what is the downside of registering your phone? I am coming for 2 weeks. I want to have data all the time. I would want to register my phone and get a SIM (either in the airport or in the mall). Is this a bad idea?
    What is the downside of registering your phone?

So far, nothing happened to me. (register your Imei at https://ecd.beacukai.go.id).

You can do roaming or you can buy a cheap phone plus using hotspot.

I am buying a local sim and register my current phone. (this suppose to be most tourist is doing right?

After register online, look for a service booth for ground floor officer to activate your current phone (at the Jakarta airport). BUT you may needed 3/4 hours for the line to be "online" after insert local sim. (go ask the service booth officer about this). Note that I had a ready local sim on-hand.

If you do not had a local sim on-hand, just register the phone IMEI first (the link above) and go to met the service officer after immigration clearance. For phone more than usd500 there is a levy charge (how the service officer know how much your phone price?. Just a guess and estimated price. A new Iphone 15 Plus 256 G can not be priced at usd450. Just some common sense.

Once done this, buy a local sim at the airport (or anyway you like) and perform registering the local number as usual. (the person take a photo of I am holding my passport myself).

Insert the local sim, and as I said before the phone may take 3/4 hour to be "online".

I hope that may help you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20220422_105530.jpg‎   IMG_20220422_105516.jpg‎  

Classic Hotel and Spa / Club

Classic, was dark and noisy which surprised me. The rooms, layout and general vibe is excellent, everything was very clean and whilst the service was very full on (Mamasans) overall it is great spot.

I eventually took 2 ladies ST from the 3rd Mamasan who bothered me (Mamasan was told to get me 2 performers and good BJ givers, tipped 50 k). I had avoided eye contact with most people for the 1st hour I was in the club area and just wandered about like I was on an Australian guy walkabout, after ordering but 1 drink from the bar (expensive with 30% tax). Drinks menu looked okay, but I had a beer, so I managed to keep my bar bills very low.

The sex was okay to great. The BBBJ from one lady while another licked my neck and chest was delightful and I was very excited so I spurted within 7 minutes or less. The ladies tried the old one shot ST thing so I told them we would go for a full hour and multipops and that I will be tipping them 200 k each at the end if they perform. The 200 k tip idea saved the session and made both smile unconditionally.

I boom boomed with the older busty (D+ bust, plastic) MILF type (face looks about 6. 5, attitude 10, body 7. 5) while I tried to finger the 20 something spinner of the duet. She was very tight. The spinner is a straight 8 and very pleasant to look at, just a pretty girl (I guess she is 23-25).

Seeing I couldn't cum with the MILF (after my BBBJ and my early afternoon massage spurt session), I tried the spinner doggie style but she was very sore it seems (I am avg down below) so we got her on top and I massaged her clit to get her rocking and rolling. I banged the poor lass gently and then a bit harder for what seemed an eternity and I finally dribbled something into the rubber with very little joyous O feeling. While this was going I encouraged the MILF by sucking her tits and touching her all over while she lay next to us.

Overall, the place is better than Travel as there are fully naked ladies, the drinks seemed cheaper (I only had 1 beer), the ambience is quite nice.

In total, I was there for about 3 hours. I went and saw the spa, pool etc, terminal area (name? My total damage came to about 1. 3 Million all up (550 k per girl with tips and other), Mamasan tip and fees.

I will return on this trip and hang for longer and try everything on offer and may go for 2 different sessions spread out over an evening.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2023-12-05 10.48.22.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations