Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Jakarta

+ Add Report
Page 939 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 439 839 889 929 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 949 989 1039 ... LastLast
Results 14,071 to 14,085 of 17668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Very entertaining and funny reports, WIC.

Quote Originally Posted by When I Can
    Getting past the Berlian people who almost mobbed me...
    That's probably Raja Mas, right next door to Berlian. Seriously aggressive. I've never been inside, just on principle because I think they are so norak on the door. Berlian is far more polite and relaxed, more relaxed than Kartika, IMO. Had a few good times there. The thing I like about it better is that you can window shop a bit more easily and chat with the girls before choosing. In Hotel Travel, you have to call one over from the pool. Still, both venues have their points.

Tipping at Kartika

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie 48

The one thing I don't like about Kartika is the girl are very pushy on tip ,most girl ask for 100,000 tip on top of 300,000 for service.
    Agreed. The last time I was in Kartika not only was I given a sour face when I tipped my usual RP100,000 (She wanted more by the look of her and I had even given her an oleh oleh!)

Once I was downstairs I was pressured into giving the mamasan a tip of Rp20,000!

And they don’t sell water at the bar!

I still like going there.

tipping in Kartika

Quote Originally Posted by Sapperken
    I want to add my thanks to When I Can for the great reports. I haven't yet tried TC or Hotel Travel yet but they are high on my wish list. These reports will help no end.

Kartika has long been a favourite of mine though and I'm glad someone else enjoys it too.

SK
    Sapperken,

The one thing I don't like about Kartika is the girl are very pushy on tip ,most girl ask for 100,000 tip on top of 300,000 for service ,hotel travel have better quality girl and room for same price and all 3 time I was there girl and mamasan never ask for tip and drink is only 15,000 cheap place to relax and watch the girl or play pool .

Fast eddie 48

When I could not

Traveler1234 - Thanks, you stand stall with all your experiences. I am actually having fun - one last report follows

Mongerxx - The first girl, ms sour face, just walked off after negotiations feel apart - she had wanted 300k, i stuck to 200k plus 50 if good service. The second girl was brought by another mommy - so at the point of the stand off it was 2 mommy's with 2 girls and general confusion (from my side) and the eternal choice of good body v/s better smile :-)

I want to add my thanks to When I Can for the great reports. I haven't yet tried TC or Hotel Travel yet but they are high on my wish list. These reports will help no end.

Kartika has long been a favourite of mine though and I'm glad someone else enjoys it too.

SK

Hi Where I Can! Thank you for sharing those reports with us. Make me really miss Jakarta and just feel like boarding the next available plane to my Heaven/Hell on Earth! Travel is a place where you're chances of getting a good FJ is almost rest assured unless something go wrong but at times can be very SOP. TC I must say is heaven for those who prefer them inexperianced and willing to learn although not all! My personal opinion is just be nice to them and with a little luck you'll get more than you bargined for! It may take some time! If you have time try out Sri Ayu pub but mostly for ONs!

When I Can, thanks for the great set of detailed reports. I wouldn't be so quick to exalt Travel and rule out TC's. Your sample size is pretty small and you can find winners and losers. I only want to comment on this particular TC experience.

The mamy gets another girl. Nice smile. Older. Pro but nice smile. So we head back to the "room". Plunked down 100k and then this girl asked me to wait. Apparently the mamy got the first girl back and now there was tension about which girl should go in. I stuck to the second girl, rika I think because I didn't really want the sour face first girl. But rika was insisting I take the first one. My weiner was shrinking and I couldn't figure out what was going on. Anyways, rika and the mamy just walk out and I am left with ms sour face. After a few seconds I gestured if she wants to and she nodded. So in we went, closed the rickety door and she sits down and asks me why rika does not want to go herself. I had enough of this. I said "tidak tau" (don't know) and sat down.[/blue][/size]

As someone commented, as the customer you are the king and boss. You should never ever let them take a girl you want away from you and then give you a girl you less prefer. The Mommy is really screwing you over in this scenario - probably because she gets a bigger commission off the other girl. You seem like a nice and easy to please guy. You can still be the nice guy and no one will think less of you (contrary they will respect you more) if you put your foot down in a situation like this. Communicate however you can that you want this girl, and you don't want that girl. If they insist on not giving what you want, take your money back. It's not like there aren't a myriad of places within a 5 or 10 minute walk that wouldn't love your business.

Once again thanks for the great reports.

Thanks for sharing.

I'm planning to visit Jakarta in June or July.

No wingman though as none of my mates can make it.

Cheers

Thanks for sharing.

I am planning to go to Jakarta for the first time sometime this month.

No wingman though as all my mates can't make it.

When I Can

Welcome and thanks for the last few posts. It's nice to read that someone is actually having fun in Jkt

Unchartered Territory

As I re-entered the bar/disco area, I settled at the back, next to the passageway to see the near constant traffic of girls back and forth going to the "rooms". Strangely not that many guys came in or out!

The detective in me immediately took up the assignment. I flashed my mobile to order a drink while getting a near 270 degree view of the premises. Good for stakeout as I remember an esteemed member writing about this earlier. In fact I have a question for the seniors. The passageway going to the rooms leads straight back (beyond the entrace to the rooms on the right) and up with a bouncer guarding up. What is that and where does is lead to. I'll appreciate if the reply is NOT RTFF. Thx in advance

Anyways, back to the mission at hand. I saw a few girls strutting up and down, the mamy forced a couple more over. Unwilling pawns of the game. I was in no hurry and decided to take it all in. From what I could see, the entrance to TC was well staked out, the front was empty and sides next to me. Left and right were full. On the left was a couple rowdy fellows who seem to like getting hold of really thin indo girls and doing everything one can with the clothes on. Which I wondered was what is the deal here. To my right was a near constant stream of sitting, yakking, strutting, dancing girls who were least interested in making eye contact.

I figured not much was going to be happening for me and increased sipping my drink to call it a day. Just then I noticed a tall girl in jeans and yellow top with long hair sitting against the right wall ahead with almost all waiters knowing her and no mamy around. I had to ask the mamy to ask about her and got the reply pat. Freelancer.

The mission was back on, I didn't finish my drink and observed as she would just glance around, throw back her hair every now and then, smile sometimes at a passer by waiters comment. I observed for another 10 mins and the romantic in me started conjuring up images of how I would play with her, regain some semblance of lost love from the past experience and I realized that I had forgotten what the mission was. All I was focussing was now how to approach her. She was always surrounded by 1 or 2 waiters/bouncers. And I didn't want to make a move that would have me be pounded into the ground. 10 mis later with no opening in sight, I just got off the bar stool and the mamy (for the girls to the left of me) figured out what I wanted and literally dragged me to her table about 5 meters ahead and brushed aside the waiters. Thank goodness for that. She was a good 5-6 cm taller than I was and flashed me an amazing smile. A little uncomfortable at her getting off where she was sitting, I moved in and sat on the bench next to the wall. I should've let her get in first and then moved on the outside. A mental note for if there is a next time.

She was gorgeous and I made myself believe she was more so to try to get the previous incident (about 45 minutes ago) behind me. Bought her a drink. Green tea she ordered. A flash of my mobile got 3 waiters. Unbelievable. Chatted a little bit. Couldn't get myself to feel her up as much as those indonesian blokes earlier. Not even a tenth of it. Arm around her shoulder. That was it. A little more blah blah, 22 yr old from Cirebon (thank goodness not bandung) and has a very sultry voice. Huge turn on. Agreed on 300 k price, finished drinks, pay for room and while sitting next to her, clothed up, I wondered how I would make this. Perfect

Hugged, kissed, nice, took her clothes off and there they were, nipples turned outside in. First I thought something had happened as I took off the tshirt or bra but she smiled re-assuringly. Oh well I thought but then I turned up the lights in the room and could not belive the transformation. A 22 yr old, DDG (or so I thought) and now at least a late 20's woman. Ton of powder/make up, sagging thighs and a slightly sagging stomach not to mention the nipples. I wondered what was the drink I had.

Oh well. She was nicer than ms sour face. So the smile was not a complete 360. Decent GFE. Not good in the service dept. Had to be told everything. Suck this that, come here, turn, bend etc etc. I was amazed I didn't lose my erection.

So after the licking, sucking, finger fucking, I put on mr straight jacket and wanted to try out the fiesta condom vibrator. Couldn't get the damn thing started. Note for next time. Preparing in advance is a good idea. So decent time, damage 300k plus 100k for the room. WIR. Yes to the place, no to the girl, her name was rina/raina (not sure).

I have made up my mindfor the next time. I will go to travel hotel first. For any chance at having a good second session, the first has to be good and hotel travel gives you that. Chasing a second if the first wasnt good is a losing proposition if it is NOT travel hotel. Here is the message LOUD and CLEAR. For around 300k the best deal, girls, rooms it is TRAVEL HOTEL.

Back for more

After enjoying all that happened at Hotel travel and TC yesterday, I couldn't wait for the next day and my, did it take forever.

I decided to only hit TC today (the image of bumping into Gita at TRavel hotel and still not sure of what to do I am postpoing for the last time for th final 24 hours). Pussy 20 years and below was especially appealing and was my target this time.

I reached TC by about 4 pm. Quite a different state than after 5 pm. Quite dead. No girls as you climb up. I dismissed it as they were probably inside the bar. I hoped. Paid the 30k. Learnt from yesterday that you have to flash your phone to have the waiter/waiteress come over. So here I was with my drink with the mamy next to me and me thinking about what fun lay in store for me today. So the smoke was lesser and I figured that was probably a good thing. The mamy got over a couple girls, thin decripit things and I couldn't believe there wasnt much else. Quite a let down. Then she got one. Fairer, Chinese looking. Of course from bandung. 18 years old. A decent body, wearing shorts but not really interested in talking or even coming close. I started thinking about lina, from last time and how this one really wasnt smiling a whole lot and focussed only on how much money she could upsell me for. I stuck to 200k with the mamy. Couldn't really understand her strong java acent and I said if service bagus, tip of 50k. So after paying for a drink for her and her friend, she gets up and walks away. There was some tension between the girl and the mamy. Anyways, I thought to myself. This is quite different from yesterday and this is something you have to go prepared for. The quality, the choice it differs. Perhaps fri are better. I don't know.

The mamy gets another girl. Nice smile. Older. Pro but nice smile. So we head back to the "room". Plunked down 100k and then this girl asked me to wait. Apparently the mamy got the first girl back and now there was tension about which girl should go in. I stuck to the second girl, rika I think because I didn't really want the sour face first girl. But rika was insisting I take the first one. My weiner was shrinking and I couldn't figure out what was going on. Anyways, rika and the mamy just walk out and I am left with ms sour face. After a few seconds I gestured if she wants to and she nodded. So in we went, closed the rickety door and she sits down and asks me why rika does not want to go herself. I had enough of this. I said "tidak tau" (don't know) and sat down. Took the clothes off, hung them, she bolted into the mandi area at the head of the bed, separated by the wall, out in a min. Felt a little odd since yesterday lina had showered me, playing around while washing (before and after) is always a good thing IMHO.

This was more business like and I say this was a good thing because it only got worse from here. BBBJ isn't much fun with the constant spitting out, coughing. She wasnt into it at all, the face only got worse (by the way sour face or muka (face) asem (sour) transaltes literally). A huge put off. I couldn't believe it. Such a nice experience yesterday and today it was going down the tube before it even got on the road. The BBBJ helped, her nice boobs were good but the face, THE FACE. How could I cover it. So cow girl it was all the way, not much messing around, wham bam thank you man. Not sure how long it took. 20 mins. Perhaps 25.

When it was over, she yanked off mr jacket, threw it away, ran to clean her mouth and body. I followed her and tried to follow her back out (in case she might steal something- she didn't). She wore her clothes in less than 10 seconds I swear. I took out the 250k from my back pocket much like I would a gun had it been the wild wild west. I actually wished it was so that I could shoot the bit*h. As she diappeared out ahead of me, I slowed my pace. Almost wishing to shift gears and wishing a change of pace (and wondering why I didn't go with rika. The ignored advice of picking someone enthusiastic was ready to make my head explode). I'll end here. The last post follows for this day.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

This was supposed to be part 0

This really should have been the very first. A trip to Kartika for the famed soapy massage. Directions by MS were embalzoned across my brain. Busway, Olimo, cross street, first lane to the left after the 2 landmark shops of Indomaret and Alfamart (now I forgot but I rememberred then

Getting past the Berlian people who almost mobbed me, I continued on right til the end, entered the door. Was a little flustered as to where to go. The girls were in 2 (or 3) areas to the left and on my right was the bar. I headed to the bar but changed direction to go left-wards among the women on the sofa. That was a good thing because it allowed me to get a good glance and a request for "drink dulu" (drink first) always buys you time (to atleast get the pushy mamy away)

5 minutes later, having scoured around, a pretty decent think in red was sitting right next to me whom I liked. I understand that big tits get extra points here and increased pleasure but the thundering thighs were a bit much for me.

Her name was Yanti, very professional, clothes off, shower, on the bed. Soapy massage. From top and bottom. Quite pleasurable and yes a bit amusing too. Another shower, mandi kucing. I could not believe the tongue. It was like a hummingbird flapping its wings tenderly at 200 times a second. Very nice. BBBJ. Very good experience. Warm silken mouth. It is quite an art. To all those who think a hand crank or a hole in the wall is the same as this. Quit getting it on with the camels.

Very mechanical, predictable but delightful. I wasnt too much into the sex although after the BBBJ, put on the jacket and cow girl/mish. It was over in a few short mins. A little dirty but only in retrospect (I am thinking Hotel Travel) so I will end by saying this. People have said about the Thai soapy massage being far greater. Perhaps it is. I don't know but the mandi kucing done well is quintessential kartika (I think) but for 300k, I would head to hotel travel and pick a good service provider. Nuff said.

Cheers

When I could

Thank you Lvr37. I am encouraged to post this second part. By the way, I just realized that Tim Bone too had the pleasure of Gita at TRavel Hotel. I keep thinking about if I just should just pop in and hand over the blue note to her. Pop in as in pop IT in. He he. Humor alert! By the way, damage was advertised Rp 285 k for the room and girl. A couple drinks and condom charges made it rp 347. Hmmm now I am puzzled but won't freak out over it. So after exiting Travel Hotel, I turned right towards the main road and left again towards lokasari plaza. The next promised haven, a walk of 10 mins. As I strolled in past the parking entrance, down an alleyway. I really wasnt up to round 2 immediately after. Heck I haven't had a round 2 after 1 in the past several years.

Right before the lokasari plaza, opposite mcdonalds was a legit massage place. Hiromi. I walked in to have a combination of refleksi and shiatsu massage. It was absolutely awesome. For people who are fond of strong massages. This was as good as it gets. It was a mostly male staff. My guy was "Ucok". His refleksi was almost to the point of hurting. Exactly the way I like it and shiatsu on my upper back, shoulders and neck was exactly what the doctor ordered. Rp 40k massage for an hour, a 10k tip to top it off and

I was out, fresh and re-charged heading to today's country. As I rounded the bend, I saw Todays Country on the first floor with a wooden staircase leading to it and a porch ahead (Mille's). Before the porch, I turnd right, crossed the train of card parked bumper to bumper and proceeded to climb up the stairs, reaching the platform (near the first floor). I entered and was at the landing. A stairway going down and a few feet ahead, a stairway going up to the left. Again, a note for first timers. Do NOT go down. That just leads to the floor level plaza entrance. Just walk ahead, go up and then you can't miss it.

I was herded towards the entrance. A nubile young thing just stuck to me. Paid 30k for entrance (welcome drink), walked right upto a table where we sat and pretended to listen to music.

It was dark, but less so than travel hotel but smoke was billowing everywhere. For a non smoker like me. This would be the stage right before I would have broken the glass for the fire alarm. So this young thing desperate to just go do it. Where as I was assesing my chances of someone bustier and prettier. It actually got foggy in my eyes before 2 mins were up and I said. What the hell, finished my drink. She lead me, paid 100k for the "room" at the back.

After we got the rickety door closed, I turned up a couple more lights to get a better look at her and I was actually quite surprised. She smiled incessantly. Was a student in bogor. 18 years she said. I have no reason not to believe her. After I asked her to do a little striptease for me. She willingly obliged. She liked doing it. And her face turned away and her boobs dancing at my eye level were quite a turn on.

The bathing with warm water routine, back on the bed, foreplay was all well and good. She had a great attitude, lina. A little raw (now that I had the experience of a professional back at hotel travel). She surprised me with a new position. Me on my back on the bed and she stood next to me on the floor sucking my cock giving me easy access to her sweet traingular delights. Quite good. She also licked me at the correct places while doing boob dances. I let her, took some photos with my camera phone, will get around to post some in the photos section soon.

What I do want to emphasize is something that as been said so many times before. Go for the attitude, a smiling face and a willingness is a great indicator of how enjoyable it will turn out to be (I distinctly remember after RTFF MS specifically sayiing so). Did cow girl and mish and cow girl again. I like BBBJ but do not like CIM or Come anywhere so mr jacket simply takes care of the eruption from mt johnson!

More GFE moments followed and a few minutes later, she was tring to rip out her pocket and show me rp 1000 notes and rp 5000 notes to show me how little is left over after whtever she spends on. You guessed it. Angling for the extra tip. Rp 200 k was what we had agreed on. So all this drama was for something over. I was amused and told her about making it up next time to which the demand for tip came down to "at least 20 k for train back to bogor". I smiled and gave her a 50. A BIG hug. I had a girlfriend. For that fleeting moment!

Back out, I just meandered around and got out. Knowing which stairway to climb down this time. "Mister" requests from numerous by standers fell on my deaf ears as walked ahead, out thru the alleyway, onto a OJEK and back to Olimo busway. Could not wait to file this report! Now I amusing about how my alias on this forum can be changed from "When I can" to "When I could".

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Rttf

I have been RTFF this forum for a long time and now it is time to give back. I don't know about others. If there are others who just read and don't post but I did not post because I NEVER did what I read about others doing here.

Not that I tried. Have been trying for the past 6 months!

So, after some excellent advice by Menteng, MDII, MS, KL Guy, JAD (and many others), I finally made it to travel hotel today and had the pleasure of proudly holding, admiring, licking, sucking, fucking excellent gravity defying boobs of a 22 year old and then going onto having very pleasurable sex.

Here it is in full. Armed with my distilled knowledge after RTFF, I rode the busway to Olimo, caught an OJEK for 10k (US$1) and I was standing in front of the spa entrance (to the left of the main entrance) at 11 am. I sputteredt after hearing the reply of when the spa would open. 1 pm. 2 hours later. Perhaps I missed this in RTFF. So, I proudly share this fact with the first time (or not yet) mongers.

It took me some courage to walk in. I was almost sure there were going to be flash bulbs or some other uninvited loud thunder that will somehow catch me off guard but it was the uncanny smooth flow of things that ended up surprising me. I walked in, a yellow uniformed girl opened the door, another one standing about 10 paces away handed me a numbered token. I walked in to a large room with a bunch of girls on my left. Walking past some sort of drinks counter on my right, there was a dark area ahead and I turned right past the drinks counter. This was full of round tables, a TV playing to the extreme right aand a generally dark area. It took me a a good couple minutes to adjest to the low light. The mamy started bombarding me with girls to which I said. Slowly, I want a drink first. That just slowed the pace and I found the 3rd or fourth girl to be very nice and asked her to sit next to me. Her name was Gita. I ordered her a drink too. She asked me which room I wanted, standard or deluxe. The only diff being tv so I chose std. There was some confusion as I followed her when she got up but she was looking for her mamy. So I sat down again until she beckoned me to follow. Went up the stairs to a small room. Enough to walk around the bed and an attached shower separated by a see thru glass.

I don't know if it is not cool to share this but I found it extremely erotic to undress her myself, go into the shower with her, have her shower me. Perhaps it was my experience where she did not allow me to play with her until after the shower. After drying up, we jumped on the bed and she started licking me, on the front of my body, my chest and my balls and mr johnson, she squeezed her boobs on me, on my mush etc. 10 minutes of fooling around and I was very hard, put on the condom and had her mount me. I really was excited about trying out the different positions which I had got to know after RTFF. The biggest problem was how to explain to her what I wanted. My tugs, pulls, grunts were not helping her and she would look at my face to figure out what I really wanted. This was a problem bcoz everytime this happened the hardness became less so by a degree!

I tried 3 or 4 positions other than mish and cowgirl. Really liked the fact that there are mirrors everywhere (incl the top). After that, she rode me cowgirl and it was over in another few minutes. Really had a great view and wish could take photos/video. After that she lay down for a while in each others arms. I had really liked her uptil then. I requested if I could take photos and it was an emphatic no. She was dead against it. So here is a question for the senior mongers. Should I have just kept the camera phone next to me during or should I have been clear up front if this was something important for me or do you have girls with varying degrees of comfort facing the camera. I would've understood if this was a mall pick up (if I ever get the balls to do it). Here was a place where getting slapped up is regular on the menu. What is the best way. Coaxing her only established my newbie status. Withholding the tip, I thought she will let me take a photo but she did not, we just got dressed, went down and I walked straight out. I wanted to go back, give her a 50k because I was happy (except for the photo) but didn't. Perhaps, I will go back. And find her again!

I will break up this post here and post about the second part.

You certainly have RTTF. Even your report is full of RTTF! Excellent report.

Posting Limitations