Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Jakarta

+ Add Report
Page 951 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 451 851 901 941 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 961 1001 1051 ... LastLast
Results 14,251 to 14,265 of 17679
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by D Sing
    I dropped by the massage area at Melawati Hotel. Quite a few choices there. The girls rush forward and crowd around a customer. I chose the youngest, since I get dejected and deflated easily with sagging breast. Small breast is fine.

The girl Sarah basically just lie there on the bed. I thought she wanted me to lead, so I start. After a few kisses I went down DATY. I was alternating slow and quick but soon my tongue was tired. And I changed to use my lips instead. Grabbed her thighs with my hands and push my lips up and down. Soon my neck was tired and uncomfortable. I thought I better f*ck her now so I got up. She moaned, saying she wanted to come first. A bit upsetting, but ever obliging, I went down again. Soon I tongue ligament was sored and starts to hurt. I got up and roll on my side quickly and insert my dick into her. I used my right hand to finger her and bang her at the same time. After a rather short while, she let out a few moans and that's it! She came. Really?

Althought I was not particularly convinced, I could not care much. I was about to come myself. I got back on to the missionary position and bang her.

So the whole episode ends rather unspectacularly. No BBBJ. No CIM. No BJ at all! No doggie style, nothing.

400K was the 'standard' price. Not cheap at all actually. In Singapore you get better value at GeyLang. And Singapore is known to be a expensive place. 400K is more then SDG$50. The price in Geylang is $50. Thai girls. $35 indonesian girls. What upset me was. Her ask for a tip! I gave her 20K but she would not accept it. She wanted 50K. For each screw, she get 250K from the 400K. That is more than the daily income of a taxi driver. She earns so much already, doing so little and she demands at tip? Sound like CEOs of AIG!

I was begining to feeling this Jakarta trip was a bad idea. The girls in Geylang will never demand or even suggest for a tip. I wanted to advocate that we stop to this practice. Otherwise we are encourging poor service. The girls are already earning very well compared to other 8-hr work. Let start to enforce this 'no-tip' policy.
    Hi bro,

Jakarta and Singapore are different animal, you should treat it as so.

Singapore is very straight forward, they will try to screw you up front and they are not ashamed about it. They will also give you the I do not need your business front. Where is Jakarta, is a wait and see situation, if you are a good bait, they will play the price with you, but if you are local they will come straight to the point.

Another, you being not "BULE", you came to the wrong part of town.

Like our senior said, he was treated double standard in Singapore price wise.

Well you were treated the same way "Race wise" Those girls prefer the white guys to others.

That should have been your first clue, on the place/area.

For Singaporean, Kota would be better.

My humble two cents.

Thanks guys! I got the message. What a relief. I am a big dog, a good big dog . -- JAKARTA AFTER DARK

Return to Dreamland - part 1

back in this wonderful city for a short trip. as advised before and based on my previous experience, booked myself at ambhara. this time i got myself upgraded to a junior suite (which is more like a standard room in one of the better hotels like grand hyatt), price quoted was 1.25 million. room was comfortable though a little noisy as i could constantly hear taxi announcements downstairs despite being a little higher up.

right after check-in, decided to venture out to hotel melawai. it was hot and humid so decided to take a quick taxi ride which just cost 10,000 (ie, less than 1 usd - did i already say that i love this place)? based on my recollection from the forum, instead of rushing into choosing a girl (where i typically end up picking up the girl most aggressively pushing herself and usually slightly older than the rest) i decided to play it cool and ordered a drink in the bar. sat quietly sipping my drink for a good 15-20 minutes before deciding on a very sexy looking arty. picked her up and we went in the room (they need to do some serious refurbishing here, by the way). passed on the attempts to do a twosome - i tried it last time in december but found the giggling and laughing too disconcerting. anyways, once inside the room, i was pleased with my choice. although she had some sort of a light acne on the cheeks, she had a body to die for! got down to business after the shower. bbbj, dfk, daty all was allowed. had a lively fucking session thereafter and finished in doggy style staring down her beautful ass. asked her for a massage afterwards which turned out to be a bit of a disappointment. all in all, a good session, 400k for the house and 100k tip.

came back to the hotel and after having a bite to eat in the cafe de france (ambhara - recommended for good sanwiches) decided to order a room service massage (155k for hotel guests for 1 hour). just my luck that clara showed up (see my report from december 08) so i knew that another hj (minimum) is in the works. after a good massage, predictably she started playing with my dick and practically forced me to get a hj. i negotiated hard and in the end could negotiate her being completely naked giving me a hj while i play with her and suck on her nipples (she has a great body!). while the hard negotiations were a bit off putting, the net result was guite pleasant ;-). first four hours in the city and i had already cum twice - what an incredible city!!

rested in the evening and went out to top gun at night. spent an hour or so there but did not find anyone who caught my fancy. there were a few girls i could take back to the hotel but somehow these girls were in a corner and not really encouraging too much interaction with horny bastards like me! by the way, the live rock band was unbelievably good - their rendering of hotel california (eagles) and with or without you (u2) left me almost speechless. after spending an hour or so, decided to call it a night as i had a full sunday to look forward to :-)

woke up this morning and called in for a massage for 1.5 hours (255k) knowing fully well that clara does not work in the morning so will not be drawn into another hj. i wanted to preserve my energy for an afternoon trip to hotel travel. in comes angel who proceeded promptly with a hard swedish massage. towards the end, just when i felt that this would go without any event, she grabbed my semi awake dick and asked if she could finish up. usual painful negotiations ensued and she came back to 300k with her fully naked. that was all fine till she took her clothes off - either i was getting too horny or her tits were just spectacular. at that time, after rubbing myself all over her body (nice ass too) we went into another round of negotiations and finally agreed on full sex for 550k. turned out to be a good session although i must confess that when it comes to pussies, i am from the 'wetter the better' school of thought and she was semi wet at best. nevertheless it was a good session and i was particularly horny given that i wasn't expecting this to be a full sex session.

so brothers, now i am sitting around trying to finish a litre of red bull to feel revived again! i am planning an afternoon session in travel hotel and would like to try at least two girls there!

just to repeat myself again - what an incredible city jakarta is!!

more later.....

Consult the iformation of Club GIRL

I am in Jakakata now. Tonight I want to club drink and find a girl as companion. I beg all the experienced brothers can give me some suggestions.

Thanks a lot!

The price in Geylang is $50.thai girls. $35 indonesian girls.
    Maybe for a local Singaporean, but us westerners are charged double that with no possibility for negotiation. I've always hated that double standard where there was one price for the locals and a different one for others. At least Melawai charges everyone the same price. And I don't believe Geylang gives you a full hour either.

D Sing

I was begining to feeling this Jakarta trip was a bad idea. The girls in Geylang will never demand or even suggest for a tip. I wanted to advocate that we stop to this practice. Otherwise we are encourging poor service. The girls are already earning very well compared to other 8-hr work. Let start to enforce this 'no-tip' policy.
    Jkt spots are more spread. Give JAD or Ebowan a holler - buy them a drink and late night snack - they'll show you the ropes

Quote Originally Posted by Master Diver II
    They even go so far as to avoid certain foods and taking others and some meds to make sure they don’t get too wet! It’s not the first time I heard this but this is the first time I’m asking in this forum.
    They will try to avoid eating pineapple or cucumber among other things and drink the extract of lemongrass to make their pussy smell good. They must have more ways, but this is what I know.

The story continues… (next episode: another virgin in Jakarta – this time a 24 year old nurse!? PLUS a sinetron actress gets down and dirty!? Even I wouldn't have believed it if it hadn't happened to me)
    You are very modest my friend. If one of the most beautiful women of Indonesia, according to FHM, is among your trophies, then why shouldn't a sinetron actress. I expect that one of these days the newspapers and mags in Indonesia will open with: SKANDAL! BINTANG SINETRON BERSELINGKUH!!

I think all the girls may be doing the same for you bro

MD II
    You are wrong brother! That miss W, miss A, miss D, miss FHM and many, many others do that for you, doesn't mean they do it also for someone who stands in your shadow.

Lousy experince in Jakarta- part 2

I dropped by the massage area at Melawati Hotel. Quite a few choices there. The girls rush forward and crowd around a customer. I chose the youngest, since I get dejected and deflated easily with sagging breast. Small breast is fine.

The girl Sarah basically just lie there on the bed. I thought she wanted me to lead, so I start. After a few kisses I went down DATY. I was alternating slow and quick but soon my tongue was tired. And I changed to use my lips instead. Grabbed her thighs with my hands and push my lips up and down. Soon my neck was tired and uncomfortable. I thought I better f*ck her now so I got up. She moaned, saying she wanted to come first. A bit upsetting, but ever obliging, I went down again. Soon I tongue ligament was sored and starts to hurt. I got up and roll on my side quickly and insert my dick into her. I used my right hand to finger her and bang her at the same time. After a rather short while, she let out a few moans and that's it! She came. Really?

Althought I was not particularly convinced, I could not care much. I was about to come myself. I got back on to the missionary position and bang her.

So the whole episode ends rather unspectacularly. No BBBJ. No CIM. No BJ at all! No doggie style, nothing.

400K was the 'standard' price. Not cheap at all actually. In Singapore you get better value at GeyLang. And Singapore is known to be a expensive place. 400K is more then SDG$50. The price in Geylang is $50.thai girls. $35 indonesian girls. What upset me was. Her ask for a tip! I gave her 20K but she would not accept it. She wanted 50K. For each screw, she get 250K from the 400K. That is more than the daily income of a taxi driver. She earns so much already, doing so little and she demands at tip? Sound like CEOs of AIG!

Lousy experience in Jakata. Part 1

After reading a couple of the informative reports from ISF, I was ready to hit Jakata on 25 March for a week to screw a few a those Indo girls.

I first went to Blk M but there were mostly Karaoke - expensive places. Besides I was a lone and I dont drink. So Blk M was not the place for me. The whole place was very quiet. Next I went to Faletahan. I learnt that the crowd comes after 12 mid night. So I have to wait. Drink some coffee and ate some pasta. Pretty boring start. I realise I got my hope too high! This is a musim country! Boring on the outside and boring on the inside.

Talked to some taxi drivers about 'cewek' and they took me round and round. Visited some spa - 400K is the typical price. But Jakata was nothing compared to Bangkok, Nana or Soi Cowboy. Neither is it Philippines, Angeles City or P Burgos at Manila. Most of the bars and discos were quiet. Only MyBar and one more (opposite MyBar) at Falatehan has some life. Most of the men I saw in the bars are elderly caucasian and a few Indians. The girls range from young twenties to mother of 40s! Good looking ones are rare. One or two. At MyBar some girls can be pretty open. Fondling the crotch and kissing. Men shove their hands inside the ladies' skirts and shirts with ease.

Strangely, I dont see much of these in Thailand or Philippines. But in Singapore can you get a bit of that at Orchard Tower. If you dont mind paying, you get that as part of the 'waitering service' at bars at Roxy Sq, Parkway, Singapore. On the whole I would not recommend Jakarta for the 'fun' of it. You must be prepared to spend time and patient to search and wait. But what for? Better off elsewhere.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Normad2020
    Day 1 - Arrival..

Her details are:
    Name: Putri (I presumed is not real...?)
    Origin: Bandung
    Purpose: Told me she was studying at "London School of Public Relations" (ISG members please confirm if there is such a school in Jakarta...)
    Statistics: 34C-29-32
    Height: 5'5"
    Skin: Fair and smooth
    Hair: Long and straight
    Hobby: Shopping.....(alarm bell!!!!!)
    Overall rating: 9/10

Cheers
    normad2020
    Thanks for the nice report (I've also enjoyed reading about Day Two and Day Three).

To answer your question, yes there is a "London School of Public Relations." It's located in a fairly new three-story "ruko" complex behind the Shangri-La Hotel, and is a legitimate, decent school.

And "Putri" is a fairly common name, she might be telling the truth.

I am very much in the camp of “it’s better when it’s wetter”
    I agree, it's better when it's wetter!

That was very helpful pal, thanks for these pointers - this much info is good enough to take me through a couple visits... appreciate your response!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
    Nothing to see in Jakarta. Only ugly old ladies.

Seriously, though, there are many places where $25-$30 US, all in, will get you a nice hour session. Bars/Clubs in the Lokasari area, including Hotel Travel are some of the best deals.

Then there are the clubs in Blok M, such as Topgun, Mybar, etc that have a lot of freelancers. You might pay a bit more, but usually not more than 400k or so.

The two main areas to stay are Lokasari and Blok M. Plenty of choices for low-medium-high end hotels.

Jakarta is not a pretty city, but the ladies can be pretty amazing. If it's scenery you're looking for, go somewhere else.

Bro, I am an Indian and I speak Hindi very well - great guess!

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothy
    I'm guessing you must be Indian to have found any enjoyment at all in India. That is one of the worst countries in the world for mongering if you don't have inside contacts and also speaking hindi seems to be a must. I've been to India about 30 times - zero sex. If you enjoy India for mongering and you are not Indian, you will likely enjoy any country in the world for that so there's no need to worry about Indonesia being a problem.

Wet is definitely best! Sounds like you had a very nice time. I wonder if she was testing your with paying the bill, or if it was legit.

Bros,

My little trip last week was different in that I had, by and large, decided that I would target non-pros and see a “different side” of Jakarta. To achieve these ends, I asked another senior member which dating sites he favoured; various profiles created under my usual Jakarta pseudonym and the fishing started. From the outset, a couple of things became clear: you need to put your photo to get more responses and it is a distinct advantage to be a bule (unfortunately, for this purpose, I’m not). Nonetheless, in less than one week, I had shortlisted 6 mobile numbers with good prospects.

I arrived late on Wednesday and by the time I called, all were home or had plans (take note: plan ahead and make a date before arriving). So being lazy, I dropped by CJs with Jad (who told me about his new love). My colleague already had his girl so I was alone in the hunt. For convenience, I bought a bottle of Tia Maria which came with mixers; I asked for some coke as well as a bit of milk. Why Tia Maria? Well the ceweks like it – incidentally that’s also an argument against it. If I got bottle of vodka instead it would last me two or three trips to Jakarta (I mainly use it as an entrance pass); the Tia Maria will last you two visits to CJs! Even though it was ladies night, most of the women who intrigued me were already taken (this is before midnight). I found someone I had taken before and she brought a friend with her for a threesome. It was ok but I lost that loving feeling so I said goodbye to them out after only one round. Incidentally, one girl got pretty wet but the other one was barely wet. I did discuss with them on this topic and they told me some guys don’t like it so wet as it gets too slippery, and they want more friction! Gentlemen please tell me if you subscribe to this view. I am very much in the camp of “it’s better when it’s wetter”. They even go so far as to avoid certain foods and taking others and some meds to make sure they don’t get too wet! It’s not the first time I heard this but this is the first time I’m asking in this forum.

The next day, we had a couple of meetings after which I went off to meet my “date” scheduled for 6.30pm in Starbucks (yes – a bit predictable but at least they feel comfortable there). True to form she was 25 minutes late and I was 30 minutes early. Clearly I didn’t trust the traffic enough and she trusted the traffic too much. Anyway, we just had a simple dinner (Mangkok Putih?) where she tried to split the bill (what a pleasant surprise) following which she wanted me to meet her friends for a drink. I was still in tie and blazer so I would have preferred to change but she insisted as her friends were already waiting for her. I thought this was her escape route and prepared myself to be disappointed. She drove me to meet her friends (she has her own Honda) one of whom was ok but the other was really quite sweet too. However, it became clear that she had staked out her territory so I was look but don’t touch to her friends – hmmm. After the drinks, she tried to get the bill again – this time she tried to put her visa to pay for the whole bill. Her friends had left a bit earlier to go home (before 10pm!) so after some questioning, it turned out that they were ALL married! I asked if she could send me back to freshen up and get changed. As we left she turned around and planted a DFK on me. Ok I didn’t fight it but I was taken by surprise. She followed me up to the hotel room and asked to lie down while I showered. Needless to say I ended up not going out anywhere and she left at 6.30am (apparently she does this once in a while and her husband sort of knows what she gets up to!). Anyway, she was sexy, sex-crazed, VERY wet, maximum GFE and she seriously enjoyed many positions. Unfortunately due to her situation, she couldn’t come out again like that for the rest of the week. The story continues… (next episode: another virgin in Jakarta – this time a 24 year old nurse!? PLUS a sinetron actress gets down and dirty!? Even I wouldn't have believed it if it hadn't happened to me)

Cost of dinner: 100k
    Cost of drinks: 400k
    GFE: Priceless

MD II

Posting Limitations