"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Kansai: Kobe-Osaka-Nara-Kyoto

+ Add Report
Page 131 of 155 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Weird drunk day in Umeda, Nanba and Shinsaibashi

Hi guys!I just moved to Osaka from May and it has been like 4 years since I lived here last time. Back then I did'nt have ISG to guide myself, but everybody knows that in Nanba and Shinsaibashi you can get anything. Nevertheless, I must admit I feel a bit strange in a big city after living in several smaller ones the last 4 years.

Well, one of my friends from another city came to Osaka to visit me and we decided to monger around. It was pretty early when we started and we went first to Umeda, just hang around. It was 4-5pm and there were not so many places that were open, and we got rejected from those that were open since my friend looks too gaijin(we are latin american, but I am half-japanese and I can speak pretty good japanese, so sometimes japanese touts just don't care).

Finally, we decided to enter to one of the Kabakura that was located just into the Higashi-dori Shotengai. It was on a second floor and there was no people, so they were pretty happy to admit us there. It was 6000yen for nomihodai/90min, and since it was hot, we decided to have some drinks there first. We both went to separate places, and three girls changed turns. The first one was pretty cool, though she was kinda older (around 30 something), but I kinda enjoyed a good time with her. Rules were that we should have some talk at the begining, and you can later see and touch breast. Honestly, was my first time in one place like this, so mostly I enjoyed drinking and talking. The last two girls where a bit ugly, but nice body (I am a tit guy by the way). My friend and I had a good time and went a bit drunk looking for another place.

We ended in Nanba, just outside of the Tenmaya Store. He saw some time ago one strip club not so far from there by the shotengai. We went there and since it was 7pm it costed around 4000yen for 90min nomihodai. I dont remember the name now, but have one card with it somewhere if someone wants to know about it. Later inside, it was other 2000yen for snacks. Although we were not hungry, we had to get one for each of us, policy of the place. The girls were really HOT, with really small bikinis and g-strings. It was 2000yen for tips, and 7000yen for private show. It has also a mid-show every hour, but it is just dancing without showing anything. I actually did not liked it, but my friend was kinda happy there. He had to take a bullet-train back home, so it was my last place with him.

Well, I decided to go alone to Sam&Dave Nagahoribashi, to try something there. It was kinda empty since it was Tuesday. The barman, who was a Canadian girl, was kinda nice. I started to drink with the staff and trying to get some talking with people, and then was when I got drunk. I really hate to get drunk alone in a bar, but I was kinda tired since the afternoon and I must admit I kinda erased some moments. It was kinda fun, just talking with the people and drinking but couldn't get concentrated enough to monger properly. I must have left the place around 4-5am very drunk, and still wanting some action.

Outside I got caught by some chinese girls. I always avoided them, since I know there is usually high cost for low action, but since I was drunk I decided a try. 7000yen for a massage with BJ for one hour. The girl that picked me up was the mamasan, kinda young I must say. She took me to a second floor, in front of the convenience store of the same street of S&D. Small rooms with massage beds, separated by wooden walls. She told me to get undress and a not so bad chinese girl arrived. Now, I actually don't go for a BJ, I rather prefer intercourse. She got undress, cute body, started with a HJ and then put me a condom. She did her best but since I was drunk, I couldn't finish. My hour passed and she tried twice, and then she said it was over and call the mamasan. I complained since I didn't finished (I would never do that sober!). She asked me if I wanted real sex, and I said "yes, of course", and she said it will be other 10000yen more for 1 hour. I accepted and she brought a HOT chinese girl. We kinda play a bit but the bed was too small and I was too drunk. She got into bussiness then, but couldn't finish with her on top. We changed position and 20min later I finished. As soon as she noticed it, she got up and said it was only one time, and I started complaining. Well, the mamasan came in and said it was the system... anyway, I was already finished and tired, so I said it was ok. The mamasan gave me quite a good massage until my time was up and I came back home.

It was a long night, and I think I had fun... I don't like to put much money into this but it was kinda good for exploring and my friend had fun too.

Some days later I tried to find Freejia but ended into another Health. I will write about it another day. If anyone wants to just monger around and try new places let me know. Once in a month I like this kind of experience.

Good Luck!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Waitan
    Well I can notice that many of you can speak pretty good japanese and many say that it should be good to speak Japanese a little bit to get a chance to be accepted in some Soaplands. But what is "little bit"? Do you mean just some words like: " Sumimasen watashi ha furansu-jin desu, daijobu desu ka"? Is it enough to be accepted?
    No. You must use Sonkeigo.

Gyaos.

OAH,

Your best bet for mongering in Osaka is probably Tobita. It might just be one of the best places in Japan, period.

The directions are easy enough. Take the Yotsubashi line to Hanazonocho, it's maybe a 10-15 minute walk from the station. Once you are in the Tobita district though, you may want to make some visual markers or something, as I've gotten lost within the district twice.

As Stew said, there doesn't seem to be any particular street that's more open to foreigners. There is that main street where the girls are exceptionally incredible, and while it does seem like your chances would be less there, that is where I found my Tomo. I know her shop accepts foreigners at least, and aside from Tomo there's another stunner working there (if you don't mind fake tits).

I would recommend going early - mid-day to late afternoon. Basically, to avoid the "crowd" so to speak, because if the mamasan has to choose from any one of a number of Japanese guys walking around, or you, she's going for the Japanese guy 100% of the time. If business however is sparse, she may be more open to soliciting you.

Quote Originally Posted by OldAsiaHand
    Although I have been to Osaka a couple of times, I did not find an opportunity to monger.

I will be spending a few days there next month and will have quite a bit of free time on my hands over a weekend.

I have RTFF but have a couple of questions:

Tobita: I reckon I can find the area based on the directions posted, however, are there any specific streets or concentrations of foreigner friendly girls I should look for? I speak no Japanese.

Club Amour vs. Club Ruby: Which one is the best chance for me? Is any specific time better than others? It looks like they offer a special discount at certain times. Is this a daytime rate? I could not tell exactly from their websites. Are there any other similar "guaranteed" foreigner friendly places?

Other mongering options: Is there anything else I should not miss in Osaka? For example, I enjoy the BJ places in Sugamo in Tokyo. Does the same exist in Osaka? Does Osaka offer anything else special not found in other places in Japan?

Finally, if any resident or visiting mongers want to hook-up and show a newbie the ropes, PM me for dates.

Thanks.

OAH

Waitan,

You'll find that Japan is a funny country for mongering. Your ethnicity counts for more than your Japanese level. I can speak fluent Japanese, but if a place has decided they don't accept foreigners, there's little to nothing I can say to convince them otherwise.

As far as I know, there aren't any DH services in Osaka that accept foreigners and have English support. Soaplands are a pretty exclusive club as well.

If you really want to go to a soapland/DH, my recommendation would be to find a Japanese guy (or an Asian guy with good enough Japanese) to kind of act as your sponsor. If you go together, he can vouch for you. Some places would be more willing to accept a foreigner if you have that Japanese sponsor guy.

For mongering in Osaka, your best bet is probably Tobita, or picking up freebies from bars/clubs/right there on the street. Use your basic Japanese to ask a cute girl on the street for directions to some place - see if you can't get her back to your hotel room by the end of the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Waitan
    Hi guys,

I'm a frenchy and unfortunatly my Japanese level is so lower than my English one. So imagine!

Well I can notice that many of you can speak pretty good japanese and many say that it should be good to speak Japanese a little bit to get a chance to be accepted in some Soaplands. But what is "little bit"? Do you mean just some words like: " Sumimasen watashiha furansujindesu, daijobudesuka"?

I am just a beginner in Japanese. I just know how to "decode" kanas and express some basics thing but still unperfectly (as you can notice! ).

Is it enough to be accepted?

Further I still hesitate between soapland and "deliheru". To get FS which is the best and for an equivalent price? If I chose the "deliheru" will I be refused as I'm a gaijin also? Can staff speak english on the phone when ordering?

I have to go to Osaka several times a year and no way to be "jobless" there! If someone can help me to reserve a gal for "DH" service it would great!

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

Tobita

Quote Originally Posted by OldAsiaHand
    Although I have been to Osaka a couple of times, I did not find an opportunity to monger.

I will be spending a few days there next month and will have quite a bit of free time on my hands over a weekend.

Tobita: I reckon I can find the area based on the directions posted, however, are there any specific streets or concentrations of foreigner friendly girls I should look for? I speak no Japanese.

OAH
    OAH- In the 4 or 5 visists I have made to Tobita, I have not found any street or concentration of houses friendlier to gaijin. There is a concentration of houses along the street furthest to the north that tends to have the prettiest girls (IMHO), and these tended to be less available... but I would just wander around until I found something I liked and that liked me too... if you spent 15 minutes walking, you would certainly have covered the whole neighborhood quite well.

Osaka Newbie

Club Amour vs. Club Ruby: Which one is the best chance for me? Is any specific time better than others? It looks like they offer a special discount at certain times. Is this a daytime rate? I could not tell exactly from their websites. Are there any other similar "guaranteed" foreigner friendly places?

Other mongering options: Is there anything else I should not miss in Osaka? For example, I enjoy the BJ places in Sugamo in Tokyo. Does the same exist in Osaka? Does Osaka offer anything else special not found in other places in Japan?

Finally, if any resident or visiting mongers want to hook-up and show a newbie the ropes, PM me for dates.

Thanks.

OAH

Japanese level

Hi guys,

I'm a frenchy and unfortunatly my Japanese level is so lower than my English one. So imagine!

Well I can notice that many of you can speak pretty good japanese and many say that it should be good to speak Japanese a little bit to get a chance to be accepted in some Soaplands. But what is "little bit"? Do you mean just some words like: " Sumimasen watashiha furansujindesu, daijobudesuka"?

I am just a beginner in Japanese. I just know how to "decode" kanas and express some basics thing but still unperfectly (as you can notice! ).

Is it enough to be accepted?

Further I still hesitate between soapland and "deliheru". To get FS which is the best and for an equivalent price? If I chose the "deliheru" will I be refused as I'm a gaijin also? Can staff speak english on the phone when ordering?

I have to go to Osaka several times a year and no way to be "jobless" there! If someone can help me to reserve a gal for "DH" service it would great!

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

Apollo Building?

greetings-

does anyone know about the apollo building, or apollo 1 building in tennoji (i think.)? i have heard it has several floors with 'shows', but i can't confirm. as i live in kobe, i would be willing to give it a go, but would be much more willing if i knew a little more about it. thanks in advance.

on a separate note, just got back from a trip to tokyo. i'm a happily married man, so my options are limited as i don't want to cause trouble at home. settled for a 'nozoki', a peep show, in shinjuku. 1500 yen to get in, with a 2000 yen hand job. kind of fun, in a get-back-to-basics kind of way. truly a japanese experience, as they managed to combine the erotic (the simulated masturbation of the model) with the business like 'oneigashimasu---otsukaresamadeshita' of the hand job provider.

any place like that in osaka?

by the way, enjoy az knight's postings, along with others. keep up the good work, as i live vicariously through you all. lol.

drew

This is why I'm hesistant in using delivery health. I'm confident in my Japanese abilities, but once the girl actually shows, who knows what'll happen. I've got Tobita and a couple of pink salons I can go to, that's enough for me.

Speaking of Tobita, a funny story (well, I'm amused by it). I met up with a girl I met online. Turns out that she's a total sex freak. Nice. We were talking about lots of various different stuff, and out of nowhere she asks me if I've ever been to Tobita. I was kind of shocked that she knew about it. I, of course, denied that I'd ever been. She told me that she went once, just to see what was up. She said that the selection of women was quite gorgeous, and considering the price, the services, and the line up of girls, Tobita was probably the best deal in Japan.

I wanted to say "you're preaching to the choir!" but I tactfully kept my mouth shut.

Quote Originally Posted by Shy Dude
    Hi Crikey - wow, what an "unbelievable" collection of gorgeous women. Maybe that was too much to hope for. You didn't get in and got treated badly to boot, but I am highly suspicious that any derihesu outfit can really have that caliber of babes on call.
    Why? For the right price, of course they can. And you`ll notice that this place is not cheap.
    Also, keep in mind that a good photographer can make almost every girl look good. I say if i.e. Club Boo hired professional photographer, they could present their girls in the same way. So there.

Hi Crikey - wow, what an "unbelievable" collection of gorgeous women. Maybe that was too much to hope for. You didn't get in and got treated badly to boot, but I am highly suspicious that any derihesu outfit can really have that caliber of babes on call. Sorry about your bad experience, but it should be a heads-up for the rest of us.

SD

Surfed around and found a hotel health place in Osaka. The women--all of them--on it were unbelievable. Figured I'the give it a shot. This was my first and second mistake.

Doubt they were hot? You be the judge: www.lei-maria.com

I call them up and ask for a reservation. The guys asks which girl, I tell him my first two choices, but then have to explain that my request is for the next day. He says to order for the next day I have to call back after eight p. M.

The website says 7pm is when next-day orders are filled, so I call back at 730. The guy says to call back at 8 pm, as the 7pm pre-ordering is for members only. Okay.

I call back at 8. He says it's not eight but 7:58. Please call back in two minutes.

Hmm. I wait another half hour and call. Now he knows me, and we get down to the arrangements. I order the girl--my first choice is immediately available. For 23, 000 yen I can choose the girl and get the hotel room for an hour. Sure. I chose Yurina, by the way, though Ran is hands-down my type. Then again which of those women are not.

This is all in Japanese. I'm beginning to be proud of myself for going this far. He then asks, very very politely, if I might be a foreigner. Warning bells go off. "Why? " I ask. He hems and haws then says "Okay, please nevermind, I see you must be Japanese" or something to that effect.

I don't correct him. Third mistake.

You see where this is going.

Next day my appt. Is for 11:15 a. M. At a certain train exit. He tells me to call back and confirm at 10: 15.

So I sleep on it. I gird myself for the worst, assuming this is all going to fail. It does in case you're wondering.

At 10: 15 I'm there. It's hot out. I call and confirm. I don't say I've arrived since I want to find the place (though I eventually cannot.) On the phone he says call back about ten minutes before the appointment. I hang around for a while inside the a/see of a convenience store. I'm beginning to feel like an idiot.

I call back right before. He seems happy to hear from me. I've told him my name is "Ken. " This is a neutral-sounding name--could be an English-speaking national or Japanese. I have patted myself on the back for this bit of slyness.

Then comes the tangle. He gives me directions to the place. I don't understand half of what he says. I eventually--fifteen minutes into the appointed time--get very near the location, after three phone calls from the guy to my mobile.

I imagine the girl I've chosen, who might be in the office standing there in her inappropriate evening dress and perfume, ready for her guy--me. She must be getting antsy. Nothing compared to my own antsiness, I'm sure.

I get halfway down a certain block. There is a young guy in black pants, a white shirt, and black tie. The official uniform of the men involved in such businesses, I guess.

He sees me on the phone with the direction-giving operator, and I see a look cross his face. Not a good look. I hang up. The white shirt guy begins sending a text message. He asks if I'm Ken, and I say yes. He smiles. But not a good smile.

More hemming and hawing. He asks me what country I'm from. He apologizes to me and, seeing I'm hot, takes me to the inside lobby of a nearby love hotel and buys me a drink from a vending machine. He insists he will pay and does--albeit only 110 yen. But it's a nice gesture.

He apologizes and says foreigners are not allowed. I ask why, nicely. I thank him for the drink. He says it's the shop policy. I ask if it's because of language, or body type. He says no, no. He gives an explanation I cannot understand, but I think the gist is these are just the rules.

We stand there like that for almost 15 minutes. I try every polite strategy I can. In the end he compliments me on my Japanese, apologizes profusely, says he will give the girl my regrets (I told him it was a waste for her to be waiting and not get a job.) He says she'll be fine. He refuses my offer of the full fare for what would now be half the time. He says money is, alas, not the issue.

I ask if a smelly salaryman came would he be allowed. He says yes, maybe, but maybe not. He says drunks aren't allowed though. I ask if even a famous foreigner came would he be allowed. He said "Hm, so desu ne. " He says they wouldn't' be. But he says no famous foreigners have ever tried.

In the end he says he'll explain my situation and advocate for foreigners to the upper levels. Yawn. I can see how effective that will be already, but this guy has been very polite. Excruciatingly so.

I shake his hand and bid him bye bye. He seems truly sorry. He watches me walk off.

I can't help but wonder what would happen if I had actually made it in the door of the shop and seen the girl. I'm no judge of guys, but I'm no slouch. But of course one wonders these things. It would probably have been exactly the same, but in a refreshing A/see environment.

So. Long story long. I went to Tobita later. Honoka is a sweet, though short girl who is very attentive.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Amour

Went to Amour in Shinsaibashi, which is a health parlor that's actually across the street from Club Ruby, the last place I reported.

This place was a little bit cheaper, but only by 2,000 yen or so. I chose a 40 minute health course with Rui. Cute girl, with a nice rack but seemed very tired and/or not in the mood today. She didn't want to talk alot, so she basically got to work early. After a scrubdown and some play in the tub we headed to the bed where she gave BBBJ and eventually into 69. Unlike Kumi from Club Ruby, Rui wasn't all that great. It was by the numbers, unlike Kumi who actually wanted to DFK and play around a little. For the price (11,000 yen) it was alright but I guess I was kind of foolish to expect more.

info: http://club-amour.com
    tel: 06-6213-5599

Amour seems less stringent than Club Ruby was. They immediately noticed that I was not native Japanese but they were still convinced by the Nikkei excuse. Plus the fact that I spoke good enough japanese got me in. Non-asian foreigners proceed with caution as they may not allow you, but you never know... someone oughta try

Furi-jia

Back in Osaka and decided to try フリージア thanks to a couple reports a little while back.

Found the building OK using the map from the website. It is door #5 on the 4th floor, by the way.

Got the event price and opted to choose my own for another 1000. Three were ready, another 3 would be ready in 20 min, and another 6 much later. Most are in their 30s, about have on the heavy side, but a decent choice nonetheless.

I chose 31yr old Ana and the 90min course for 14,200 (hotel included with that pric), and was not dissapointed by her large bust and incredible technique. Had a quick washdown and a little teasing in the shower, then the longest BBBJ w/AR in my life (about 45 min), then a short recovery and another HJ leading to BBBJ CIM. She was pretty much the GFE, and I am tempted to ask for her again.

I was the 3rd foreigner she'd had apparently. Guy in the shop didn't seem to blink when I walked in, but if you don't speak Japanese I am not sure how far you'll get.

Quote Originally Posted by Retard Ed
    Krikey,

Girls don't want you to touch their pussy because your fingernails contain all kinds of dirt and harmful bacteria; therefore, don't think that her cooch was dirty, but she was taking precaution against the likelihood of your fingers being unclean. Think about it, would any woman say, "don't touch my pussy, it's infected."??? Certainly not. A woman would say, especially in this business, don't touch my shit with your filthy hands.

Happy hobbying
    You're exactly right, Ed. My only concern was the bandage on her lower belly and how she said this was due to some kind of bacterial infection she had received. No doubt from some ill-mannered SOB like myself for whom a wipe-down with an oshibori wasn't enough.

Posting Limitations