Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: Kansai: Kobe-Osaka-Nara-Kyoto

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 62 112 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Osaka Report. Part 3.

For my fourth night in Osaka I was ready to try another delivery health shop. I think I tried Club Valentine first (https://osaka.club-valentine.com/top.php), which is part of the same group that owns Profile Osaka. There weren't any girls available, or at least none that would provide service to foreigners. They said it was a busy night or something and I should try the next evening. Well okay then.

I moved down my list of places I wanted to try and picked Club Gorgeous, which has an office in Umeda if you want to use it like a hotel health service but which also provides regular delivery health, which is what I did. I can't recall if they helped me book a love hotel or not, nor can I recall whether I picked the girl or whether they helped me, but in any case I made my reservation and then headed to a love hotel in Nippombashi and phoned them back with the room number.

Eventually the girl, Sakuragi Mana, arrived. I thought she was beautiful and looked like the age given on the site, 23, was accurate. She was really sweet and I enjoyed her company so much that I extended our 90 minute session by an additional 30 minutes. I would say we had very, very good chemistry. I would repeat with her for sure and I would also try someone else from Club Gorgeous if she wasn't available -- or both, if I had enough time. Y26,000 + Y11,000 for the extension + Y6,900 for the love hotel.

https://ggggg.jp/main/

For my fifth and final night in Osaka I felt like trying another MILF delivery health place. First I tried Jukujo Souhonten, which I had used a few nights earlier, but none of the ladies available appealed to me and none of the ones who did appeal to me would be available for a couple hours minimum. So I tried another shop -- not sure of the name, but the website is https://furin7.com/.

This place wasn't on my list of places I had wanted to try, I somehow found it from clicking on some link and bouncing around. I wish I never had. I didn't realize it (my bad) but the theme of this shop is married women for a cheap price. This is a hotel health shop, so I went to their office (near exit 7 of the Nippombashi metro stop) and selected a girl from the photos provided. Then, after a few minutes sitting in their waiting room, I was sent down to meet the woman on the ground floor. She looked nothing like the photo -- it wasn't a case of photo shop, it was a completely different woman and not one I found attractive at all. I was seriously disappointed, but I wasn't getting my money back and I decided to go through with it as a learning experience.

So we walked to a love hotel (not a great one, but that was included in the fee) and went to the room. We showered and. I didn't want to kiss her or go down on her, but I did sort of hug / embrace her and finger her until she came. She then gave me a BBBJCIM. I don't doubt that I could have done the full deed had I wanted to, but the BJ was more than enough. Another shower and I was happy to say goodbye and hustle up to Dotonbori for some ramen and a beer before I was overwhelmed with regret about wasting my final shot in Osaka that way. Oh well, can't win 'them all. Y15,000 all in, no extra charge for the self-disgust, regret, or remorse.

The next day I went to Fukuoka, so I will post that report in the appropriate section. I did have another night in Kansai- Kyoto this time- a few days later, so I will report on that too. Hope these are helpful to somebody.

Osaka Report- Part 2.

*When I posted Part 1 of my Osaka Report, I forgot to mention that I went to a massage place in Noppombashi after I saw Milk from Profile Osaka in a love hotel. The place I went to was called Sepia Massage, it was on a side street near the National Bunraku Theater / love hotel district. Nothing super special, Chinese masseuse who spoke some English, Y10,000 all in for a massage and HJ finish.

After two nights of delivery health fun (MILF and then young hottie), I visited Matsushima Shinchi on my third night in Osaka. I had been there on a previous trip three years ago and had a great, GFE type experience. This time I arrived in the mid-evening on a Saturday and the streets were mostly empty. I walked around for several minutes and got waved over by a pretty high percentage of the shops. It was really difficult to pick a girl, soooooo many choices and always the temptation to go back to look at this one or that one. I almost picked a beautiful youngish-MILF type but went with a young hottie instead. In retrospect, perhaps a mistake.

Not positive of the shop name, but posibly Neko Iro- the card has a black cat on it and the shop seemed to have a cat theme. The girl was named Na Na, she was very pretty with a banging body. I paid Y31,000, I forget how long the course was. Na Na was really hot, like I said, but the service was pretty restrictive; no DATY, no GFE, etc. If I wanted that I would have gone to Tobita! That said, she was friendly despite the restrictions and we had a good time, just not as awesome as the time I had in late 2015 when it was full GFE. Oh well. Will probably repeat at Matsushima in the future, but probably at a different shop.

Later that night, I thought I would try a second round at a fashion health in Namba. On previous trips I went to the often-discussed Club Amour. I had some okay experiences there but I recall I was usually disappointed with the girls' appearance as compared with the photos they showed in the lobby. This time I went to Club Lupin first- I had read it was foreigner friendly, but they told me "Japanese only" inside. I don't know if that's always the case or if it was that way because it was a busy Saturday night during the pre-Halloween weekend. Anyway, I next went over the Club Hearts. Pretty sure this place is owned by the same group that owns Club Amour, but I was hoping I would have a better time.

It looked fairly busy inside but they let me in. I can't remember how much of a choice there was in girls, but I chose one named Miyuki with no idea how she would look in person compared with the picture they showed me up front. After a decent delay in the waiting room, I finally got to see her. Wow! She looked great: pretty face, slim, and with beautiful breasts. Her service was great too and she was friendly and bubbly throughout. I had booked a relatively short course, I think 55 or 65 minutes, and I wish it had been longer. Before starting I wasn't 100% sure I would be able to finish easily after two shots the night before and one that evening in Matsushima Shinchi, but Miyuki was so hot and so good it was no problem. She probably could have gotten me going again with more time. She wrote me a sweet note on the shop card (I know, they all do that) and sent off with a kiss. Would repeat with her for sure. Y18,000 for my time at Club Hearts.

https://club-hearts.jp/top/

Part 3 to follow.

Osaka Report. Part 1.

I was in Japan for almost three weeks back in October / November. After a week in Tokyo (see Tokyo thread for reports on activity there) I arrived in Osaka. I'm a middle-aged Caucasian American with zero Japanese language skills, so part of the purpose of my reports here to share some of the kinds of experiences that are available to people of that demographic with some research and experimentation.

I booked a hotel in the neighborhood just north of Shinsaibashi -- I found out when I checked in that my hotel didn't allow visitors. I had to sign a form that acknowledged that I wouldn't bring in a guest and that hotel staff used surveillance cameras of the lobby and elevators even when nobody was at the front desk. I never tested them to see how strictly they enforced the rule. In general I prefer to use love hotels anyway, so I didn't mind this so much, but keep this is mind when booking if you prefer to see girls at your own hotel. My hotel was about a 15-20 minute walk to the love hotel cluster near Nippombashi and the National Bunraku Theater. There might have been love hotels closer, but I didn't look.

Almost all the girls I saw in Tokyo were under 30, so for my first night in Osaka I wanted a change of pace and tried a MILF delivery health service. The one I chose was Jukujo Souhonten, which I read about on Yeriben.com, which is a good resource for foreigner-friendly health services across Japan. Pick carefully if you use this shop- the women look like they come in a variety of body types. I usually prefer thin women, and I picked one that was available and called the shop. The phone guy spoke only minimal English, but it was enough to get by. It took a little while to make it clear that I didn't already have a love hotel booked, so while he took my reservation the girl I picked wasn't really reserved for me.

I walked to the Nippombashi area and found a hotel. They were busy and I didn't have a reservation, so all that was available was a regular (not short time) room for Y8,3000, which is super expensive for a love hotel. Oh well, that's the price you sometimes have to pay for not planning ahead and not being able to speak the local language. Once I had the room number, I called the shop again and found out the woman I'd chosen was no longer available. The man helped me chose another thin woman he said was beautiful. I originally picked a non-smoker but I forgot about that during our second conversation, so I ended up with a smoker. Another thing to keep in mind if that's important to you.

The woman, Miyako, arrived about 25 minutes later. I would guess that she's older than the 49 years her page claims, but I could be wrong. I thought she was attractive. Of all the girls and women I saw over three weeks in Japan, she was the most passionate. She pretty much attacked me as soon a I closed the door adn we were instantly making out and groping before she had even taken off her coat or boots. Eventually we paused to take a breath and take care of that (and payment and her checking in with her shop) and then we showered before finally making it to the bed to continue having fun.

As an aside, delivery health services are meant to include a number of standard sexual services (DFK, DATY, 69, BBBJ) with more as extra options, but they are not supposed to include actual intercourse. Nonetheless, it has often been said that, in the privacy of a hotel room and if there's the right chemistry (which might theoretically be enhanced by the suggestion of a tip) between the two parties, intercourse might sometimes occur. Miyako and I had a LOT of chemistry and in the end I got more than I had bargained for or even contemplated. I booked a 90 minute session for Y15,000, so we had time to cuddle and relax a bit after we cooled down. I would use that shop again for sure and would be 50/50 on repeating with Miyako -- the service was great, but the odor of a smoker was a bit of a turn off. My total was Y23,300 including the expensive love hotel room.

https://jukujo-souhonten.com/main/

For my second night in Osaka I wanted to see a younger girl. This time the shop I used was Profile Osaka, which is part of the Sigma Group, which must be one of the bigger delivery health companies in the Kansai region. Again, I didn't have a love hotel booked yet, but this time (I think -- could be mixed up with a different experience) the phone operator helped me choose and book a room. There were a limited number of girls available and he also helped me choose one. Her name was Milk, as she introduced herself. I think she's Miku on their site. Anyway, I made my way to the hotel and called the shop again with the number and she arrived soon after- I think she had been dispatched before I had arrived at the hotel and was fairly close.

She was thin and had a sexy body and I found her very attractive in a GND-hot way. The overall experience was only so-so. She seemed shy and nervous and didn't have an easy time looking me in the eye. She also lingered for a long time in the shower after I had exited. I found out later that I was the first foreigner she had ever been with and she had only started working at that shop a couple days before, so I might have been one of the first men at all that she had been with. Now, a few months later, who knows, she might be more relaxed and into things. Anyway, the service was still fine. She enjoyed the DATY a lot- maybe because she could keep her eyes closed- and I enjoy it too, so that warmed her up. After that, she was a little more passionate and gave a standard BBBJ and finally moved on to intercrural sex. Even though it never felt like we really clicked, the sight and feeling of her grinding her hot body on top of me was enough for a satisfying finish.

The total was Y30,100- Y27,000 for the service and Y3,100 for the love hotel. Not cheap, but I would repeat with that shop for sure and just try a different girl.

https://www.profile-deli.net/osaka/top.php

Part 2 of this report to follow.

Beware of Touts.

Kyoto: Ring coerced 260 women into prostitution to pay bar debts.

By Tokyo Reporter Staff on January 17,2019.

KYOTO (TR) – Kyoto Prefectural Police have arrested four suspected members of a ring that coerced more than 260 women into prostitution across the Kinki area to pay debts accumulated at a bar in Kyoto City, reports Jiji Press (Jan. 16).

Between October, 2017 and November 12,2018, the ring is believed to have accumulated 73 million yen in sales for referring 262 women — including university students — to 39 fuzoku (adult entertainment) businesses in Osaka, Kyoto and Shiga prefectures.

In two cases that took place in January and March of last year, the suspects allegedly dispatched two women, at the time aged 19 and 21, to a "delivery health" establishment in Osaka City.

Thus far, have accused Kensuke Kishii, 24, Yohei Uemura, 25, and two male university students of violating Employment Security Act regarding harmful referrals. Uemura denies the charges while Kishii has declined to comment. The two university students admit to the allegations.

The bar employing Kishii and Uemura is located in the Gion area of Kyoto City. The arrested university students are among roughly 20 street touts who worked for the establishment, according to police.

The touts solicited young women on the street to come to the bar. While inside, they accumulated large debts. The suspects then dispatched the victims to the various fuzoku businesses in the Kinki area to work off the debts while also collecting a commission on their sales.

Tobita shinchi on Sunday

Hi,

Planning a trip to Japan in few days. First stop will be at Tobita shinchi.

What is the activity on sundays at Tobita shinchi? Is it open? Can we found good girls?

Thanks,

LOL7.

Take the JR train from Kansai airport directly to Tennoji for about 1000 yen.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianG  [View Original Post]
    For public transport in Japan just use Hyperdia. Also Japan-guide is very good website full of info and maps.

How to reach Tobita:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvquiuYUSJA&t=6s (very easy to reach Tobita from Dobutsuen-mae station exit 2).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyYByh7mwu8 (unfortunately this video is only in japanese).

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy68  [View Original Post]
    Newbie to the Japan forum. Spent long time going through the more active threads but never made it here. Thanks to a fellow punter I made it to this thread and didn't give up on stopping by Japan. I have most of my first trip planned out to tobita. Only thing I'm stuck on is getting from Kansai airport to tennoji hotel. I'm seeing 22 k yen for taxi which seems crazy so I'm looking at taking the Kansai express to tennoji. This has me a bit confused. I've spent 2 hours trying to research it and not sure if I got it right. I need to take the blue line to tennoji and it's the first stop correct? Direct and no switching trains? Don't even see it connecting on maps so little uncertain. Any better way to get to tennoji? Any advice is appreciated.

I plan on spending 2 days at tobita and exploring club armour also. I've seen mixed reviews but I will report back.
    For public transport in Japan just use Hyperdia. Also Japan-guide is very good website full of info and maps.

How to reach Tobita:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvquiuYUSJA&t=6s (very easy to reach Tobita from Dobutsuen-mae station exit 2).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyYByh7mwu8 (unfortunately this video is only in japanese).

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy68  [View Original Post]
    Newbie to the Japan forum. Spent long time going through the more active threads but never made it here. Thanks to a fellow punter I made it to this thread and didn't give up on stopping by Japan. I have most of my first trip planned out to tobita. Only thing I'm stuck on is getting from Kansai airport to tennoji hotel. I'm seeing 22 k yen for taxi which seems crazy so I'm looking at taking the Kansai express to tennoji. This has me a bit confused. I've spent 2 hours trying to research it and not sure if I got it right. I need to take the blue line to tennoji and it's the first stop correct? Direct and no switching trains? Don't even see it connecting on maps so little uncertain. Any better way to get to tennoji? Any advice is appreciated.

I plan on spending 2 days at tobita and exploring club armour also. I've seen mixed reviews but I will report back.
    Have a look at Japan-guide.com, has details of what you want.

Teltel.

Kansai to tennoji

Scored a nice DH gal

Had a great DH experience in Osaka recently.

Searched for shops accepting foreign men. First one told me OK but it was a 1 hour wait. The second one had an office just 15 minutes away from my hotel, and the girl showed within 25 min.

16,000 for 60 min. Shower together, oral, 69,2 shots.

She was a tiny 40 kg spinner, about 25. Great deepthroat skills, CIM, shaved and fun to chat with (in Japanese). She had had a couple other foreign customers, none of whom spoke Japanese though. I asked about FS as we were getting dressed and she said it can happen. Might call on her again and see.

Any senior members feel free to PM for the shop name.

Tobita shinchi

3 days in a row since I arrived in Friday.

160 for the young and hot section.

110 for the older section.

It was definitely paralysis by analysis, too many hotties to choose from.

Tobita sad experience

Went to tobita shinchi, saw a really cute girl with beautiful eyes. Went upstairs, and she refused to take off her top. She was still wearing a bra and long dress and was basically completely covered. I politely asked her to remove the top and she refused. It's hard to get in the mood when a girl is still fully clothed, so I asked a few more times -- saying "kudasai" (please). Eventually she got unhappy and said something angry in Japanese and pulled up her sleeve and showed me that she had been cutting her arm several times (many slash marks). I felt really sad for her and told her it's okay, to please stop. Even though she didn't really do her job I gave her a bunch of extra money. I guess she is suicidal or at least self-abusive.

Just a reminder to all of us to be nice to the girls and remember that they might be going through difficult times.

Some girls do the job because they want to. Others maybe feel like they have no choice and perhaps hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Allbust  [View Original Post]
    Which exit do I take for RLD at Matsuyamachi?
    You can find it in old reports.

But if you find the McDonalds on the shopping street or the exit with the Family Mart at the bottom of the stairs it is good enough.

If you go from Honmachi towards Osakako everything is on the left. Find the family Mart at the bottom of the stairs and walk down the shopping street for 2 blocks, I guess.

Turn left again and that is the general area with the shops.

There are lots of side street and some are friendlier than others. Its not such a big area. Its like a rectangle and the shopping street and big roads are the boundaries.

Older reports will definitely give you an exit number.

Matsuyamachi

Quote Originally Posted by Sakaisuji  [View Original Post]
    In Matsuyamachi you get a shower before and after. While the girls are older in general its possible to find some young and pretty also. Sometimes the older workers are a lot more fun.

They might treat you better because its their primary job.
    Which exit do I take for RLD at Matsuyamachi?

Quote Originally Posted by Bkkdog  [View Original Post]
    Just one question. For the experience, don't you think 160 USD would be ok? Just one time, why not love a little. Also, maybe consider the fact they you are a foreigner who can't speak a word of Japanes. Maybe she was trying you on for size, just like the girls do in the BKK Go gos with a newbie. Next time, negotiate a little. I can't see the locals paying that.
    Guys new to Japan pay way too much.

Lots of big business guys come here and do not care about price.

If you are local you can find most of what you like for similar to BKK prices.

FS = 8.

BBBJ = 5.

HJ = 3.

Posting Limitations