Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Kansai: Kobe-Osaka-Nara-Kyoto

+ Add Report
Page 98 of 155 FirstFirst ... 48 88 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 108 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Freajia

Well, I was in Osaka, and I decided to check out the well traveled Freajia. Thanks to those who provided directions, it is truly hard to find if you don't know exactly where it is. There is NO signage, even on the 4th floor where it's located.
    I arrived at about 9 pm, which is not the best time to show up without a reservation. There were about 5 ladies working, and of those, only two were available right away. I picked Manon, who was on the list of top-10 repeat providers. I figured that was a good sign.
    The first issue that we always comment on is whether the provider is attractive or not. Well, Manon is not likely to win any beauty contests. But she has some very nice tits, a great attitude, and she especially likes foreigners. I only had a 60 minute course, but it never felt rushed or forced. She let me play with her for a while before we got down to business. Her skin is quite soft, and she was pretty responsive. I wish we would have had a bit more time for some more BJ and especially titty-fuck, but she wanted to have a bit more time to "work me in." She turned out to be surprisingly tight, and it wasn't a dryness issue, either. I estimate I was "in the saddle" for about 15-20 minutes before finishing. She cleaned me up, and we had a nice conversation for the remaining few minutes.
    So to sum up, she worked hard, she was very pleasant, and she got the job done within the allotted time. It helped that I envisioned her as one of the housewives I used to teach in my English conversation classes when I lived in Japan. I'm not in a situation where I repeat very much, so I guess I will say that I would be happy if I wound up repeating with her, but it's not something that I'm going to rush to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjon
    ... even stranger is that there's a station called Imafune that I don't think anyone has mentioned yet. It's literally right next door to Tobita, and can be reached via the subway lines from Namba.
    The Imafune station is not a subway station, it's part of the cable car (saikai-dennki). It's pretty inconvenient, unless you are coming from somewhere south along the line. It also runs infrequently. You might have to wait as long as 20 minutes for it to come, so you're better off walking from Doubutsuen-mae, which will take you about 10min.

I've never been to this specific place, but I can promise you they're misleading you. They do not intend to service you and the best you can hope for is that they let you grope them a bit. These girls make money by getting you to come back, the longer they can mislead you, the better. If you're looking to get serviced, go somewhere else. Hostess clubs generally DON'T provide any real services.

Hell, if you just want to sit down and talk to a girl, go find a girl's bar. They're not hard to find, and you can negotiate nomihoudai for less than 2000 yen.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjon
    Hey all, first post. I recently visited a "cosplay hostess club" in Namba called Fairy Tale, but I didn't receive any real "luck", just usual hostess club happenings. Apparently though, on return visits or on very special circumstances, you can go much farther in terms of entertainment. Anyone know about this place? Or if anyone knows any other easily accessible areas nearby Namba/Shinsaibashi, I'd love to know.

Does this help anyone?

Hello again,

Did a little more research on the areas closest to me, including the Tobita Shinchi RDL. I discovered that I live about 53 minutes from it by train, but even stranger is that there's a station called Imafune that I don't think anyone has mentioned yet. It's literally right next door to Tobita, and can be reached via the subway lines from Namba. If you go to the Kyobashi station, you can take the train to Kitahama, then get on the Sakaitsuji to Ebisucho, then get on the Hankai subway line to Imafune, then exit and you're already there at Tobita. On the Sukebe map http://www.21orover.com/japan/nws/Tobita/ , Imafune is right at the bottom left corner of the red border. I figure it would help eliminate all of the walking and potentially getting lost.

Hey all, first post. I recently visited a "cosplay hostess club" in Namba called Fairy Tale, but I didn't receive any real "luck", just usual hostess club happenings. Apparently though, on return visits or on very special circumstances, you can go much farther in terms of entertainment. Anyone know about this place? Or if anyone knows any other easily accessible areas nearby Namba/Shinsaibashi, I'd love to know.

Service time is a discounted price for your off-peak hours. The hotel should post what those hours are somewhere inside or somewhere on the sign.

Whats the different between rest, stay and service time?

I believe rest is like 1hr and stay is overnight. Whats service time?

Quote Originally Posted by Ozboy
    Yes to the first part, maybe to the second. Different policies for different shops.

Call em up and see. Which shop you have in mind? Their website should outline the system pretty cleanly.

If you're asking about the majority of DH you're asking about thousands, mate. Lot of 'em out there. Some do this, some don't. Like I said, post the website or get someone to check the system for you. Or you can just try it and see what happens. From experience you want a few shops lined up, don't rely on just one or you may be disappointed, especially if you are planning to go to the hotel first.

Yes to the first part, maybe to the second. Different policies for different shops.

Call em up and see. Which shop you have in mind? Their website should outline the system pretty cleanly.

If you're asking about the majority of DH you're asking about thousands, mate. Lot of 'em out there. Some do this, some don't. Like I said, post the website or get someone to check the system for you. Or you can just try it and see what happens. From experience you want a few shops lined up, don't rely on just one or you may be disappointed, especially if you are planning to go to the hotel first.

Is it possible to tell the company that I would be going to such and such hotel and then will wait for girl outside? Is machiawase doable with ll deliheru Or at least majority of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Zcorps
    I had the same problem when I first started doing deliheru.

First and foremost, you'll need to speak Japanese due to the complexity of how this works. A few simple phrases won't cut it. However, you don't need to be native level, basic conversation should be fine.

Now you have a few options. The first and most normal option is to check in by yourself. You can either call in ahead and make an appointment, they'll usually ask what hotel you have in mind and what time. Then you head in and call them from the room and tell them your room number (either by cell phone or from the hotel's phone). A lot of hotels in Osaka seem to intentionally or unintentionally block cell phone signal, so keep that in mind. You can usually tell in the lobby whether or not your phone will work.

When the girl arrives she'll normally stop at the front desk then head up to your room, that way when she rings the doorbell it will automatically open. However, a lot of the time the girl won't stop at the front, so you have to dial the front and ask them to open the door when she arrives. You usually dial 9 from the room phone for the front.

You can also call the deliheru directly from the room instead of making an appointment. They'll send the girl over, and likewise you might need to dial the front to let the girl in. If you do this, bring a few extra deliheru numbers just in case.

Another option is meeting the girl outside. This isn't exactly the normal flow of things, but many deliheru will gladly offer to do this. Just ask if you can do machiawase. Depending on the place, the girl will either meet you outside the hotel and you go in together, OR you meet at a designated spot, get picked up by a driver, and they take you to a hotel with the girl. I personally do machiawase towards the evening because sometimes love hotels think you're trying to stay the whole night then charge you an all night fee.

And remember, always be courteous and never be pushy.

I had the same problem when I first started doing deliheru.

First and foremost, you'll need to speak Japanese due to the complexity of how this works. A few simple phrases won't cut it. However, you don't need to be native level, basic conversation should be fine.

Now you have a few options. The first and most normal option is to check in by yourself. You can either call in ahead and make an appointment, they'll usually ask what hotel you have in mind and what time. Then you head in and call them from the room and tell them your room number (either by cell phone or from the hotel's phone). A lot of hotels in Osaka seem to intentionally or unintentionally block cell phone signal, so keep that in mind. You can usually tell in the lobby whether or not your phone will work.

When the girl arrives she'll normally stop at the front desk then head up to your room, that way when she rings the doorbell it will automatically open. However, a lot of the time the girl won't stop at the front, so you have to dial the front and ask them to open the door when she arrives. You usually dial 9 from the room phone for the front.

You can also call the deliheru directly from the room instead of making an appointment. They'll send the girl over, and likewise you might need to dial the front to let the girl in. If you do this, bring a few extra deliheru numbers just in case.

Another option is meeting the girl outside. This isn't exactly the normal flow of things, but many deliheru will gladly offer to do this. Just ask if you can do machiawase. Depending on the place, the girl will either meet you outside the hotel and you go in together, OR you meet at a designated spot, get picked up by a driver, and they take you to a hotel with the girl. I personally do machiawase towards the evening because sometimes love hotels think you're trying to stay the whole night then charge you an all night fee.

And remember, always be courteous and never be pushy.

Quote Originally Posted by Takoya
    Hi,

This forum has a wealth of information that I never knew existed. It's great!

I want to try delivery health but not sure how to do it using a love hotel. To be quite honest, I've never been to a love hotel. Would I have to go to the hotel alone first and get a room and then call the company? How will the girl Know how to get in? Or can I give them the location, wait outside of the hotel and then go in together?

I'd like to give deliheru a shot, just to see what it's like.

Love hotel and deliheru

Hi,

This forum has a wealth of information that I never knew existed. It's great!

I want to try delivery health but not sure how to do it using a love hotel. To be quite honest, I've never been to a love hotel. Would I have to go to the hotel alone first and get a room and then call the company? How will the girl Know how to get in? Or can I give them the location, wait outside of the hotel and then go in together?

I'd like to give deliheru a shot, just to see what it's like.

visiting osaka on nov 10 and 11

Have a pretty busy schedule. Not a lot of time to waste time looking around. Want to find some good local Japanese girls for a massage and BJ, maybe mutual masturbation. Does anyone have any recommendations? Maybe we can meet-up on one of those evenings and go some place together?

Yeah mate I wouldn't ever assume anything but touching above the waist was on at those places. The shills who take you down there essentially tell you that's the go.

I got there by walking up to one of those orange fuzoku town booths and asking the guy where a place was that would allow gaijin. Told him wasnt looking for FS just touching.

He seemed willing to run through the pages to find whatever I was out for. Ended up walking me down the arcade and down to some underground place I would never have found.

Once in, you got served tea while you waited around a big table, which is where I met the Japanese punters, who went in before me.

Big booths all around, 1 beer included, 7,000 for 40 minutes or so. Dark inside like a cave with blacklights. The girls come around in white towels wearing only panties underneath. "And now here comes your next girl..." kinda thing over the loudspeaker. Bloody obnoxious but I was well into my cups.

Thing is the Japanese guys were young salarymen all in groups. But theyd always chat up the chicks for a little while first. I just asked her to sit in my lap and took the towel off. You could touch or suck or whatever as long as it was above the waist. No kissing IIRC. The girls were really chatty, on and on and on about anything.

Rotation after a few minutes. You had to pay a little extra to keep the girl with you if you liked her. Otherwise a new girl would come. Some annoying wait time in between. Good recipe for blue balls.

Anyway I did end up taking one girl to a hotel. It was past three when she got off work and we walked a few blocks. She was skinny, but great titties and really enjoyed herself. Said she didn't think a Japanese guy could do it like that afterwards. I'm not bragging--I'm nothing special, maybe she just had had some below par experiences.

On my birthday my friends once took me to one of those places before. I don't remember the name of this place or the prices exactly, but here's how the system worked at that specific place.

THe girls would come around, and you could get a lap dance from them. If you liked them, you could go in the back with them and get a handy. It was a 10 minutes session. You could get some oral if the girl liked you enough, but basically the girls were only supposed to give you a HJ. Anything other than a HJ was between you and her.

At the end of the night the tencho asked if I wanted mochi-kaeri, literally take-out (He actually used that phrase). He never said I would get FS, but he did imply it. I paid him a fee, met the girl, headed to a hotel and did get FS. I don't remember how much time I had (or if there was in fact a time limit) because I was supposed to meet my friends soon after that.

So, to answer your question, there are a few of those places where you can get FS. A quick note, the girl told me that since I had stayed until closing that next time I should ask her directly to go home afterwards instead of the tencho. She'd charge me a lower rate, and she would make more money. I'm sure that's frowned upon by the establishment though.

Anyways, I can't remember the price, but I remember thinking that it would have been cheaper to call a nice Deli health. If I wanted FS, I'd go somewhere else, however if I ever happen to be in one of those places, I think it's pretty fun since you get to try out the girl, then get some FS from her if you like her.

Oh, and a note. You shouldn't go to these places and demand FS, that will only get us foreigners in trouble. Not that I'm accusing you of it.

No problem. I figured this out in Tokyo. Long ago I disclosed two healths (long ago closed) in the Tokyo forum that were soon thereafter off-limits. I talked to each tencho in depth and both of them explained about a big influx of foreigners showing up in groups and/or drunk expecting FS and it caused more hassle than it was worth. It was decided to go back to the Japanese Only policy. The ladies didn't like it and made this very clear afterward.

If you are conversational then it should not be a problem because you know how to ask using indirect expression but just coming out and asking to screw, especially with an attitude puts the lady in a difficult spot. She is now nervous and cannot do her job correctly, too.

I guess you are talking about Chinese esute where non-Japanese-speaking foreigners can get FS. They are all over the place and easy to find if you do your homework. Unfortunately, they don't stay open very long. I could care less about those places. I care about places that have real Japanese ladies working there. Those places are golden when you find them.

I'll concede to the fact that we should be more careful in how we word our posts so that other foreigners don't go into these places and demand FS or something.

However, places where non-Japanese speaking foreigners are allowed in, usually aren't the kind of places where asking for FS will make a difference into what type of service you get. Those places are usually BJ only, or full FS anyways. I can only think of a few places where it would matter whether or not you asked though.

I do see your point though, if every foreigner went around using a few japanese phrases to ask for FS, we'd be in trouble. I'll start wording my posts so as to deter people from being pushy when possible (outside of places where Japanese is needed of course).

I'll concede to the fact that we should be more careful in how we word our posts so that other foreigners don't go into these places and demand FS or something.

However, places where non-Japanese speaking foreigners are allowed in, usually aren't the kind of places where asking for FS will make a difference into what type of service you get. Those places are usually BJ only, or full FS anyways. I can only think of a few places where it would matter whether or not you asked though.

I do see your point though, if every foreigner went around using a few japanese phrases to ask for FS, we'd be in trouble. I'll start wording my posts so as to deter people from being pushy when possible (outside of places where Japanese is needed of course).

Quote Originally Posted by Homer69
    See my previous response. You guys missed my point. You are obviously conversational in Japanese and can respond and understand her responses. My target is a foreigner who goes in thinking he can just ask straight up with no real knowledge of the language or nuance of saving face. Those types are trouble, especially if they go in with an attitude. You have to remember that there are a ton of foreigners reading stuff here and think they can get by learning a few words or phrases while forcing the issue. It doesn't work that way. I'm not even sure if there is a word in Japanese for sexual intercourse. Is there? Maybe seikoi or something like that. Anyway, words like sexual intercourse and vagina are usually referred to via some nickname or nuance (asoko is my favorite). I just can't imagine a foreigner with little or no Japanese skills being able to do this without losing face.

I can imagine the conversation of the lady and the tencho after a session with a foreigner. Tencho asks curiously, "do desu ka?" Lady proceeds to tell him that the guy couldn't speak Japanese and was asking for sex. It is her prerogative to say this or keep quiet about it. The only thing the tencho is thinking is, "Oh brother, they are too much trouble, aren't they?"

Can you not see the plausibility of this? I've had many conversations with ladies and tencho. I know they don't like foreigners who are pushy and don't understand the rules. They have come out and told me as much. The ladies don't like to be put into situations where they have to say NO and lose face, too. Put yourself in their place.

Like I said, if you're conversational, you can pick up on the mood and try to decipher her feelings before you start breaching the line.

If you don't think that this is one of the principal reasons that we are cut off from many shops then I think you are delusional. I'll say it again. In general, foreigners are bad for business. If foreigners behaved knowing these things would not be so grim as they are now.

Posting Limitations