Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: Tokyo

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 902 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 107 157 557 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Please share

Please share your experiences sir. I'm headed over to Tokyo next month and want to check out some spots!

Thanks, geo.

Quote Originally Posted by BunkyoBoss  [View Original Post]
    Hey Leonard,

Paradise is definitely a good choice. Depending on where you stay.

I've enjoyed the Paradise in Kawasaki (an industrial city just south of Tokyo) a few years ago. The facilities are much better compared to Yoshiwara which is cramped.

I don't know those others Hisyo and darling-h. If you go please leave me a review so I can think on it.

Cheers,

BB.

Foreigner friendly DH

I don't need a shop that has English speaking staff and charges 20-30% the going Japanese customer rate. Just aplace with true to life picts of DH girls who are cool with foreigners.

Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by LeonardShelby  [View Original Post]
    Hi friends,

I am traveling to Japan next week to Tokyo area. I speak no Japanese and I am looking to explore soaplands that accept foreigners. Looking at posts here, I have seen Tokyo Hentai Club and Paradise as preferred choice with Paradise taking priority over THC.

Also I came across couple of soaplands-.

Darling Harbour https://darling-h.com/smart/top.php.

Hsiyo http://www.hisyo.co.jp/.

Please recommend first choice of option for a first timer.

Hsiyo seems to be upscale than others. But I am willing to spend if the girl is worth.

Cheers.

Leonardshelby.
    Hey Leonard,

Paradise is definitely a good choice. Depending on where you stay.

I've enjoyed the Paradise in Kawasaki (an industrial city just south of Tokyo) a few years ago. The facilities are much better compared to Yoshiwara which is cramped.

I don't know those others Hisyo and darling-h. If you go please leave me a review so I can think on it.

Cheers,

BB.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonardShelby  [View Original Post]
    Hi friends,

I am traveling to Japan next week to Tokyo area. I speak no Japanese and I am looking to explore soaplands that accept foreigners. Looking at posts here, I have seen Tokyo Hentai Club and Paradise as preferred choice with Paradise taking priority over THC.

Hsiyo seems to be upscale than others. But I am willing to spend if the girl is worth.

Cheers.

Leonardshelby.
    You can just walk around Yoshiwara check out the photos / line up in person and shop around.

Buyer beware! Punters with no English have very very very very limited options when it comes to the actual line up offered compared to what is shown on the Japanese websites / to what you are given as options in person.

Girls will be foreigner friendly on and off depending on how busy they are for the day.

Question on soapland

Hi friends,

Cheers.

Leonardshelby.

Going raw with Ryo from Paradise Yoshiwara

Name of Shop: Paradise (Yoshiwara branch).

Name of Provider: Ryo.

Order: 75 minutes, Nuru-nuru massage.

Link: https://paradise-tokyo.net/profile?cc=75.

Cycled to Yoshiwara and met girl at her soapland.

Nutshell: Excellent for fucking.

OK lads, this is my third review of the week and now I'm feeling the toll. Too many gash too many many gash (for all my UK peeps on here).

Paradise Yoshiwara is a new establishment opened 6 months ago in THE traditional Japanese red light district. The area is SHADY, with touts in cheap suits hanging around on the streets looking for money.

The reception area is pretty clean if not basic. TV screens and whatnot but no blinds for privacy. Girls available at the time each come to greet you and offer their services. I was greeted by (I think) Kanon, Erika and Ryo. The first two struck me as desperate so I went with the shy one: Ryo. It took about 15 minutes from arrival to be led upstairs which was quite long IMO.

Room was a tiny. There was BARELY enough room to lay the inflatable mat for "Nuru-nuru" massage.

Once inside, Ryo gave me deep french kisses right from the off. She undressed me and led me to the bathtub, rubbed me down and sat me on this strange apparatus shaped like a portable glass toilet to wash my bits. More kisses. Then onto the bed (15 mins had passed).

On the bed she gave me head. She could take my cock too, quite easily. Usually J-girls choke and I like to throatgag them to be sadistic but with Ryo she was unfazed. Her head game I'd say is 4/10, though. With the right training, she could be an 8/10, easily. She makes the right sounds and has a wide mouth but she had no technique other than to vacuum suck my penis which is kind of annoying. Still, she maintained eye contact while she gave head, which is always so, so sexy. I'd say her face is kind of pretty but a bit tired. I guess she's in her thirties. Figure is on the bloated side, but with great definition on her calves. Looks great in high heels. Tits are about a be, I guess. She had some faint green streaks in her hair too.

I got hard and was ready to fuck. She tried to place the condom on me but it was too tight and I lost my boner. She apologize, then tried again with a wider girth johnny but to no avail. Finally, I said I could do without and she, to my surprise, assented. Wow! So I proceeded to fuck her raw and she was letting out nice moans. But I kept losing my boner because the room was uncomfortable. I think and hope! Lights were too bright, the music was annoying (neither I could turn off) and the room was simply too incommodious. The bed was a single size!

Ryo saw I was struggling and suggested a nuru-nuru massage intermission. The massage was ok but it was her first time she said. Nothing to phone home about and, again, not enough space. Plus the panel on the bathtub came off and fixing that took a couple of precious minutes away.

We attempted a fuck again but once more I couldn't get 100% hard and didn't cum. Shame really, because I liked this girl a lot. She told me she is in a Jazz band and plays trumpet. I kinda felt for her as a musician trying to make ends meet in this big scary city.

All in all, a great experience and well worth the money. No complaints about the girl but the rooms need to be looked at by an experienced designer.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steve9696  [View Original Post]
    I have always been so tempted by Lisa. What a cutie. Last time the handler steered me clear saying sometimes she would flake out and not show. But glad you had a good experience. She's been at it two years now so no doubt if you let her take the reins she'll drain the clock a bit. She's more of a pro now.

IMPORTANT: She was not lying on the BBBJ. You have to take the CIM option to get BBBJ. It's only $30 so a no brainer. Besides I like filling out the menu and checking the CIM box. Always cracks me up! So matter of fact!
    Thanks for the info Steve. I thought she was a complete tyro. She's got a great waistline really.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve9696  [View Original Post]
    I have always been so tempted by Lisa. What a cutie. Last time the handler steered me clear saying sometimes she would flake out and not show. But glad you had a good experience. She's been at it two years now so no doubt if you let her take the reins she'll drain the clock a bit. She's more of a pro now.

IMPORTANT: She was not lying on the BBBJ. You have to take the CIM option to get BBBJ. It's only $30 so a no brainer. Besides I like filling out the menu and checking the CIM box. Always cracks me up! So matter of fact!
    BBBJ with a prostitute is very risky. Y'all should be covered up whenever interacting with hookers.

I assume everyone indulging in the bareback services don't have loved ones to take care of.

Yume (My English Student)

Name of Shop: Tokyo Hentai Club.

Name of Provider: Yume (My student).

Order: 60 minutes, cum in mouth.

Link: https://hentaitokyo.com/profile?cc=1325.

Incall in Shibuya, a love hotel called Paris.

Nutshell: Cute, typical Japanese girl.

I waited at the Shibuya incall office for 20 minutes for the girl to show up. No worries.

Yume showed up wearing a tight dress which looked becoming on her tight body. And high heels. I like high heels. I actually had priors with Yume before. She used to be my English student LOL.

On the way to the hotel, we pretended not to have met each other before in a past, more innocent life.

Once inside the hotel I made us a cup of coffee, which she said was a first for her.

Conversation with Yume was awkward. She started probing me with questions about my history and occupation to organize her clearly confused mind.

Then she finally remembered me. I confessed to having taught her English 2 years ago.

After much headfuck, she let out that she wouldn't be comfortable with me sexually because to her, I'm still her Sensei.

She even offered to refund my money. Twice.

Apparently Yume organizes men into categories like (friend), (client).

I was a bit disrupted in the head myself, but decided to let the girl decide.

I told her I will take a shower, and that she was welcome to join me, if she felt up to it.

After a few minutes she enters, wearing some salacious lingerie that adorned her tight, tanned J-girl body.

She asked me to validate her by confirming the lingerie was "kawaii", which it was, at least the lower half.

She has no tits to speak of so the bra was unnecessary. She removed all and joined me.

At first it was awkward but after a few minutes we grew close. This teacher-student dynamic added a fuel to our flame. She gave me deep, sensual kisses full of meaning and passion as she rapidly overcame her social anxieties like a true pro, like a true hoe.

The standing handjob and kissing was fantastic. I really enjoyed it. Then I told her it's OK for her to get on her knees. In her mind, I was moving from her sensei to client, which must've driven her nuts, as she choked and choked on my thick, throbbing cock. I could feel she was trying hard to impress me. I bent down to check the state of her ****. It was literally dripping wet. After much sucking, she too went to finger her pussy, pulling out gobs of stringy fluid and licking it off licentiously. It was a sight to behold and I was so proud of her.

After the intense shower, she seemed to have calmed a little and gained some control over her mind, unfortunately.

She explained that by adding to her Excel-like brain a new category of man, (sensei), she could manage her awkwardness of being with me sexually.

At this point she became annoying, telling me I had to wear a condom for blowjobs (what was all that in the shower then! If I didn't pay 3000 yen and that she cannot give me full-on sex. This was disappointing to me because the initial heat and excitement in the shower was gone. The ensuing action on the bed was nothing to phone home about. I guess the lesson here is to strike iron while it's hot.

All in all, I would say Yume is worth meeting. She is super cute and boasts a perky titless body with smooth flawless skin, like a baby's ass. Her blowjob technique is decent but her mouth is too small to take my girth (5.5 in). The downside is she wears braces now so is a bit of a metalmouth. She has a meaty shaved pussy which gets really wet when aroused. Her English is very good and communication was not a problem, so I guess she found a good English teacher since we met.

When she was my student Yume used to tell me of her dreams of traveling the world. It turns out she did indeed travel the world, but ended up back in Tokyo, selling herself to finance her next travel. Therein lies a lesson in learning when to call it quits. Instead of traveling then settling down with a nice, square boyfriend, Yume has become addicted to the money to fund a lifestyle of wandering aimlessly around the globe as a kind of part-time hoe. I sensed that while she may be able to keep up her looks for the present, and she is still capable of fleeting moments of ecstasy, Yume is quietly rotting from the inside as she ages into a full-blown hooker.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippe  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious. As I walked into the Yoshiwara soapland, there were multiple clubs each with guys standing out in front trying to entice people in. Are these honest and legit clubs? Just as I was about to walk into Paradise, the guy across attempted to lure me into this place but as soon as I pointed to Paradise, his head dropped in disappointment. What about the Kabukicho area? I keep getting heckled by Nigerians and once by an old Japanese grandma about "alcohol, touch, and sex".
    I don't know about the touts in front of those places in Yoshiwara -- probably some of them are fine and some not as much. I doubt that any of them would outright rip you off, but you might be shown fake photos and not be able to get your money back once you see the girl? No clue. I would say stick with places in Yoshiwara that have been reviewed and / or are known to be foreigner friendly, at least until you get some familiarity with the area.

As for Kabukicho, you could definitely get into worse and more expensive trouble if you follow Jamaican / African touts or Japanese ones whispering "Japanese girls. Sex. Beautiful. " I've been there enough times that I sort of know my way around and what's what, and I would personally still avoid those situations. I did recently go with a CHINESE woman I met on a corner in Kabukicho, but I talked her into going to my venue of choice (a love hotel) rather than hers (a massage cubicle) and and for pre-negotiated services (GFE / FS) rather than what she was trying to sell (massage). My spider sense told me it would be a safe and fun experience and it was, but there was still some risk involved.

Quote Originally Posted by PtRumble  [View Original Post]
    I saw the JK Style site and does their idea of sex not include penetration? I thought it was mentioned they don't do that (unless I misunderstood)?
    Regular vaginal sex / penetration is against the law at all the health shops (delivery, hotel, fashion) and I think everyplace else as well. There are some types of operations that offer it using loopholes or non-enforcement, specifically soaplands and the restaurant association areas like Tobita in Osaka. In those cases you're paying for a bathing or meal service and then the girl just has sex with you because she likes you so much.

That said, that doesn't mean that penetration doesn't occur when using these services. I have had penetrative sex with several delivery / hotel health girls during my visits to Japan. When I was in Osaka and Tokyo just this last July, I used three different delivery / hotel health services and I had sex with two of the three girls with no extra payment. Girls from many places that have been discussed on this board might be very open to regular sex for an additional tip.

YMMV of course.

Lisa and BBBJ

Quote Originally Posted by Bunkyoboss  [View Original Post]

Name of Provider: Lisa.

Order: 60 minutes, no option.

Link: https://hentaitokyo.com/profile?cc=1059.

Nutshell: Nice girl with small waist.

This is my first post here on this forum, thought I'd tell the tale of Lisa of THC, the most prominent shop in Shibuya, Tokyo.

I had Lisa delivered to my house for a little Saturday afternoon jungle fever. Half African, half Japanese girls are very beautiful and with peculiar bodies.

She presented herself in a short red lace-pattern tanktop with matching hotpants, exposing her navel. Very cute and bubbly demeanor. She broke the ice with: "So why do you call yourself "Bunkyo_boss"? Good conversation flowed.

I played a completely passive role by acting like a virgin to see what this girl would do. She showed me her shit on YouTube (poledancing) for about 20 minutes and then she suggested a shower. Since I had already showered, she washed on her own while I waited upstairs. 35 minutes of a 60 minute session had already passed by the time we found each other on the bed.

She said I could purchase a cum-in-mouth option for 3000 JPY. I generally don't cum from blowjobs unless they are a surprise, so I wanted to refuse, but I was confused because she said otherwise I'd have to wear a condom while she blew me. But how can I put on a condom unless I am hard? I was not hard at that point, even though Lisa is very attractive. So I just said fuck it, sure. Charge me what you want.

Because I was playing the virgin I was able to enjoy Lisa's interpretation of lovemaking. She paid much attention to my body, paying my compliments throughout, which was sweet. She licked my nipples a lot while she fondled me which was also sweet and sensual. This girl IS young and innocent. After the sensual kissing she gets to sucking my dick. Lisa's head game is good. I've received a lot of blowjobs in my time but I'd say she's about 7/10. What's nice about her blowjob game is that her body posture is right. On the bed, she is on all fours with her head in my crotch. Giving a good view of the back of her body. I didn't notice it when she was standing upright but her waist is really tiny. So while she was blowing me I could maneuver her frame, forwards then back with my hand on the back of her waist, which was really sexy.

I was really getting into it, getting really hard and feverish. Then her alarm goes off - 10 minutes left.

As much as I wanted to, I couldn't extend it as I had an appointment afterwards, which I think disappointed her!

We finished up with some cuddling. I look forward to seeing her again.

Overall, I didn't get my money's worth from the perspective of "action gotten". But that's solely because I allowed the girl to take the lead. Something I've never done before. So it was a valuable experience for me to see from the girl's perspective how to "deflower" a virgin man.

If I was to have my way with this girl, it would have been tough though because her hole was really tiny and I have girth. Like really tiny! I guess she's Japanese.

My advice is to try her out. Her BJ action is very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippe  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious. As I walked into the Yoshiwara soapland, there were multiple clubs each with guys standing out in front trying to entice people in. Are these honest and legit clubs? Just as I was about to walk into Paradise, the guy across attempted to lure me into this place but as soon as I pointed to Paradise, his head dropped in disappointment. What about the Kabukicho area? I keep getting heckled by Nigerians and once by an old Japanese grandma about "alcohol, touch, and sex".
    Just do a search for "tout" in this thread and note the warnings.

THC Lisa review

Name of Provider: Lisa.

Order: 60 minutes, no option.

Link: https://hentaitokyo.com/profile?cc=1059.

Nutshell: Nice girl with small waist.

This is my first post here on this forum, thought I'd tell the tale of Lisa of THC, the most prominent shop in Shibuya, Tokyo.

I had Lisa delivered to my house for a little Saturday afternoon jungle fever. Half African, half Japanese girls are very beautiful and with peculiar bodies.

She presented herself in a short red lace-pattern tanktop with matching hotpants, exposing her navel. Very cute and bubbly demeanor. She broke the ice with: "So why do you call yourself "Bunkyo_boss"? Good conversation flowed.

I played a completely passive role by acting like a virgin to see what this girl would do. She showed me her shit on YouTube (poledancing) for about 20 minutes and then she suggested a shower. Since I had already showered, she washed on her own while I waited upstairs. 35 minutes of a 60 minute session had already passed by the time we found each other on the bed.

She said I could purchase a cum-in-mouth option for 3000 JPY. I generally don't cum from blowjobs unless they are a surprise, so I wanted to refuse, but I was confused because she said otherwise I'd have to wear a condom while she blew me. But how can I put on a condom unless I am hard? I was not hard at that point, even though Lisa is very attractive. So I just said fuck it, sure. Charge me what you want.

Because I was playing the virgin I was able to enjoy Lisa's interpretation of lovemaking. She paid much attention to my body, paying my compliments throughout, which was sweet. She licked my nipples a lot while she fondled me which was also sweet and sensual. This girl IS young and innocent. After the sensual kissing she gets to sucking my dick. Lisa's head game is good. I've received a lot of blowjobs in my time but I'd say she's about 7/10. What's nice about her blowjob game is that her body posture is right. On the bed, she is on all fours with her head in my crotch. Giving a good view of the back of her body. I didn't notice it when she was standing upright but her waist is really tiny. So while she was blowing me I could maneuver her frame, forwards then back with my hand on the back of her waist, which was really sexy.

I was really getting into it, getting really hard and feverish. Then her alarm goes off - 10 minutes left.

As much as I wanted to, I couldn't extend it as I had an appointment afterwards, which I think disappointed her!

We finished up with some cuddling. I look forward to seeing her again.

Overall, I didn't get my money's worth from the perspective of "action gotten". But that's solely because I allowed the girl to take the lead. Something I've never done before. So it was a valuable experience for me to see from the girl's perspective how to "deflower" a virgin man.

If I was to have my way with this girl, it would have been tough though because her hole was really tiny and I have girth. Like really tiny! I guess she's Japanese.

My advice is to try her out. Her BJ action is very good.

Per the positive reports of the two Paradise locations, I went ahead and visited the one in Yoshiwara. Did the standard meet and greet with all of the working ladies that day. Picked out Erika for 90 mins and had a phenomenal time; it was everything I had expected out of FS. Apparently they take American dollars too and I could have saved $30 on the session--their rates in USD is much better than in Yen. Even though I had a good time, I paid out about $450 for the session and was only allowed 2 shots, spendy. Don't think I'll hobby in Tokyo again, then again my trip was squeezed in between Tijuana and Pattaya.

Posting Limitations