Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: Other Areas

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

vang vieng

thanks for the prior info and map on here, definitely pointed me in the right direction. The Kulap Lao was closed for both nights I was there, maybe too many foreigners showing up and making the local constables unhappy? After all, Vang Vieng is supposed to be a tourist town....on the other hand, out on the road past the "no foreigners allowed" sign, the cathouses are in full steam...certainly one of the grottiest rooms you'll ever monger in (a dark and dingy mattress with four "walls," open ceiling to all the other girls who are sitting outside listening!), but there are a few cuties..damage was 250,000kip or 1000 baht for all..worth the experience

Vang Vieng july 2008

Vang Vieng july 2008

Abstract
    About Vang Vieng the previous Asshole report make a good description of the site but it is completly wrong about its topology. Due to the deep dark at night where public lights do not exist at all it is very easy to loose orientation. Asshole map handy, went looking for locations on route 13 to Luang Prabang but they are not there. The good guy wich wellcomed me at Vansana hotel (and offered me right away an on-site massage with one of her friends wich turned out to be a very good masseuse with good attitude, a shiny smile and good skilling in HJ), explained me where when and how.
    Daytime I went to check locations and took pictures I attach to this report. Vang Vieng is very small but still can be very confusing because every house looks like any other. You can go walking to the cat-houses. They are very close but you need to know for sure, they will not call you, you will never see nothing from outside. At night time you better walk because you will not find a tuc-tuc whatsoever. Asshole had a big luck finding one.

Along the 13route there is only one cat-house. It is called Kulap vang Vieng restaurant (see picture Kulap1), inside it has 4 tables. There is a pink light, girls watch tv. You go in, they keep watching tv. And this is all. But nothing is like it appears (see below). By the way, do you see the small yellow split behind the Kulap split in picture kulap2? That is the place where the girl will take you to fuck her.
    Kulap is just after the junction of main street of the village with the national route, it takes 3 minutes by walk from the junction, 200 meters (see picture Kulap2, do you see the road on the left side? that is the junction marked on map).
    The strip with a bunch of cat-houses it is not further to Luang Prabang route. It is backward, still on route 13. It is on the other side of the airstrip (wich you can cross freely because it is just like a big explanade). I also found the house with the bamboo bridge in front of it wich now is closed as confirmed by the hotel's good guy. To find the road along wich are the cat-houses is not easy but you go by picture and you will not miss it. To find it you go to the main wat (marked on map), on the other side of the road there is an alley right on side of the airstrip. At the end of the alley there is the national route. More or less in front of you there is the cat-house's road (see picture roadtocats). You walk along the road, if night time you will soon find yourself in the dark and silence. Trees around you and nothing else. Be trusty and go on. The road make some smooth curves and at last you will see another alley coming from the right. There you are very close to the target. After some steps the road has an Y junction. There is a warning sign there telling you not trespass the junction if you are not laotian. You are brave man and you go ahead on the right. The cat-houses are in front of you (see picture cathouses), but you have to be very trusty to get in there. They look like private houses with their own family wich at last could eventually be. Who knows if those cat-houses aren't just a family with the mommy selling her daughters? Maybe (wich is not a bad thought by the way, it is not bad to buy daughters from mommy). Action only at dark but when I went there daytime to take pictures, at the first house (wich you cannot see because it was on my right side when I took the picture cathouses) the school and mamasan were outside having lunch on a long table. They stare at me at first, then all togheter smiled and waved to me.

Other way
    Or you can ask the good guy of Vansana to send one of them in your room, he owns all numbers. In low season the Vansana is very cheap. They ask me 30 US$ per night, I offer 20 and I get the room. Plus, because of low season the guy gave me the most spectacular room, with an amazing view on the river and the mountains. A total luxury accomadation for 20$ and in-room service. (Guest-houses in Vang Vieng are swormed by the lesbian western world, you better keep away from them.) Yes it is also fun go hunting and I did. But what about being relaxed on your huge bed, calling the concierge and order a pussy wich he will deliver to you in 5 minutes in front of your door. No hassle of money bargain wich you already did with the good guy in english since the girls do not talk any language, and the girl silently take off her dresses, knees on the side of your bed and start to BJ you whit a big smile? This is what I call "in-room service".
    There is also an hotel right in the middle of the two location (see picture HotelVV). From that hotel, marked on map, you can see Kulap.

Stories
    I went at kulap at 8pm. 3 girls inside. I asked a bier. The one with the usual hooker setup, high heels, miniskirt, long nails, lipstick, gave me one and then went back to her chair watching tv. One went away as soon as I get inside. The third I seated by her side looks at me and first thing she did was touching me in between legs. "Oh, looks like I am in the right place" I said to myself. After that, the girls just didn't consider me and we watch tv for one hour. The hooker, a 30y old lady, look at me sometime but she didn't say nothing at all. The other one was much more friendly but apparently she was not interested in any deal. Doubt, doubt, doubt. After one hour a jeep stopped in front of the house, a man with a military suite came in and roughly talk to the young girl who shacked her head. He went away. Soon another car stopped in front of the house, 3 men inside. One got in and say something to the 30y hooker. She silently stand up, took handphone and went away in the car with the 3 men. At that point I had no doubt about the place, had some hand language signs (but after that I could do some small talks with her just using the vowels wich are enough to talk with woman) with the young one and there we went out and back of the house to a nearby guesthouse wich is a filthy 4 door building. She was nice, a star fish on one hand but a subservient female on the other. I squeezed her in two, she had the knees near her ears, to open her pussy as much as I could. She just let me do it, smiling, without any worry about. It last only minutes so exciting was the maneuver. The down side was she was hardly 18y. She told me 18, sure! ...next month.

Funny thing the girls inside looked like half sleeping all time long but as soon as there was some noise outside they standed up like springs to see what was going on. From outside you cannot see inside, but from inside they can see everything outside trough holes and small tiny windows. The local men treat them as cattle, really. They are trained in a very hard world maybe is for this they are so gentle with us foreigner wich we are, on the other hand, all trained by the feminist world wether we realize it or not. We will never be able to hook one of this girl by an arm and roughly pull her inside our car as local men do, even if I really think that is the right way to deal with them. In fact those are the result. They are good. We treat our women good and see what we've got? Unbereables.

I did a good mission to make the world a little better. Besides the unbereable western style young females there are in vang vieng beach boys also. They all come here for tubing and for hunting girlfriends. It is sad to see them being nice and try to catch the attention of the girls whom on the other hand keep watching their "sex and the city" favorite style soap opera in the tv bars. With their angry face all time long. One day I was chatting with a bunch of those beach boys and asked them why they hassle so long and spend so much money to be gentle with them while there were nice girls ready to please them in a snap and cost a lot less. They were very young and they didn't know, of course, well trained dogs as Asshole say. I told them a dinner and 2 biers they use to offer to their favorite female target were more expensive of the lao beauties and the you get the result for sure wich is far from being with western females . With embarassed smiles they trust me and then I took them to the cathouses. They thanks me afterwards and understood. It was so funny to me when we got back walking across the air strip they were swearing the worst words ever against the female worl they had knew until that moment, thinking that was the way all women are. 4 men less ruled by the feminist world.

Prices.
    You are wierd to their eyes, you look thousands richer then them. Price vary a lot depending of how they feel comfortable with you. They start at 500K Kip wich is something like 2000 baht, but in a moment they will drop at 300K, from there on getting lower is a hard task. The price local men get is 100k ( I saw money passing from one hand to the other), you will never get such price.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mapvangvieng.jpg‎   HotelVV.jpg‎   Kulap1.jpg‎   Kulap2.jpg‎   roadtocats.jpg‎  

cathouses.jpg‎  

That Asshole

Asshole thanks your reports are great and very funny to read.

You have inspired me to go to Wank Vieng so I will be leaving this w/end

Then back to Pattaya for the full on mongering.

I will let you know how I get on!

Always enjoyable

Quote Originally Posted by That Asshole
    Wank Vieng, Laos 2008
    Hi Dude!

I have to give a BIG compliment to your reports - always full of fun, (real-time) information and a pleasure to read.

Keep on writing!

Hotel Residence Phouvao (Luang Prabang)

In the Hotel Residence Phouvao, The massage girls, make extra services?

Wank Vieng (secret information!)

Wank Vieng, Laos 2008

(continued from Vientiane thread)

Contents:

1. Part 1
    2. Part 2
    3. Part 3 sex-stories
    ------------------------
    4. Interesting fact
    5. Miscellaneous information
    ------------------------

PART 1. Wank Vieng

*** The power ***

There is one thing that amazes me about women. It is not their bodies. It is neither their brains (obviously). That one thing that fascinates me is their "power" over men. Totally, shockingly interesting subject for reflection.

How did it come to being? Was it always like this? And, what is the reason for it? I am thinking 25 hours a day. Have theories but no conclusive argument yet. The following stories touch on the subject.

------------------------

1.1 *** Ready for sex ***

The tourist shuttle picked us up at the hotel. At the sports center we transferred to a large bus. All about 40 backpackers and various tourists. Many in fact quite old, over 40, 50 and even 60 + years. I had been dreaming for a long time to actually sit next to a backpacker on a long bus ride. Some beautiful,blonde, delicate doll would have been allright. So, I took a seat in the back expectantly. Our bus was nearly full, and (as usual) it is always the seat next to me that is last to fill. (They say it's my peculiar unwashed stink.) So, I can have space, hehehe.

The bus was just about to start when one more backpacker girl appeared. She sort of seemed bothered about the [CodeWord140] smell but - because there was no other choice - sat down next to me eventually. I tried to smile, but my dentures were packed away safely in the suitcase. So, I only managed my classic "three-black-stump-grimace".

*** Trying to "pick-up" ***

My "Lovely" turned the other way in obvious disgust, trying to pull as far as the narrow seat alloved. She wasn't blonde, delicate or a doll in any way. But rather big, heavy bodied and red. Large bottom and small tits combination. "Yet sort of cutish face"- I consoled myself. And she was mine for the next 3 hours, hehehe! I wanted to pick her up for casual sex, so I kept grinning as much as I could. (How would "you" do it?) But instead of praising how handsome I was she just kept listening to some recorded music via the earphones all the time. Obviously she never had been to Pattaya. They always call me "sexy man" over there.

------------------------

*** Red girl ran away ***

Our ticket costed $6 and the trip was promised to be 2-3 hours (150km). But really it took nearly 4 hours plus one more spent with transferring and waiting in Vientiane. Total 5 hours. We stopped half way at a restaurant. There were 9 toilets in all, so everyone got their turn soon enough. The trip is not so boring as the bus passes through some amazing mountain scenery. The tourist bus dropped us off in the centre of Vangvieng town. For some strange reason I did not manage to pickup the "red backpacker chick". (She sort of running out of the bus as soon as we arrived. There are some strange people in this world. Who understands?)

Leaving my suitcase at a restaurant, went looking for some room. There is plenty available, starting $4 up to $10. Good value. Vangvieng is small. You can walk around in 30 minutes. Packed full with guesthouses and restaurants for tourists in the town center. As for the locals, they prefer to live on the outskirts where it's quiet. It is also a very relaxing and rather interesting place. Quite a unique experience. Even apart from the sex, very recommended!

------------------------

1.2 *** Finally: Lao sex ***

The sex-perience: At 7pm I tried to look for some transport. Very difficult case and seemingly hopeless. For a long time kept walking back and forth along the main street, with no success at all! At last, one samlo misteriously arrived at 7.30. I quickly waved to it as energetically as I could. Shouting as well: -"Hey, hey!" The old man driver spoke both English and Thai. I explained what I wanted. He smiled: -"Sure, have many. I will show you. Take care you." He was a very nice gentleman. Price quoted $6 for all night. Not negotiable.

But he was worth it. We drove in the dark to the main road that goes to Luang Prabang. Then again for only a mile or so. Our first stop was along the main road. A little shop with Lao and English sign: blablabla-drinkshop (or something). My driver went inside while I waited around the vehicle.

1.3 *** White skin, cute face ***
    One beautiful young girl was cleaning something outside the house. I asked her if she was working there and what the "service" was. Curiously, she said: - "Drinking beer". The driver came out and waved me inside. We all sat down in a very tidy, clean, modern room. Four young girls watching TV plus one older woman, me and the driver inside. I felt very comfortable and casual. Chatted a bit with the old Lao woman about some neutral things. Drank some beer.

After about half an hour or so watching the TV (nobody seemed to be in a hurry), I felt very relaxed and casually asked the old woman about the "cost of boom-boom". She said a strange thing, that all the girls set their own prices. My beauty girl that I met outside previously was also there. She had to be the obvious choice for me. Tall, young and totally gorgeous. Me asking the price, she seemed too shy to say it. So I suggested she write it on a piece of paper and pushed a pen in her hand.

------------------------

(We were like an ordinary family sitting around, watching some Chinese TV drama. No other customers in sight. )

------------------------

*** Exchanging figures ***

She wrote something down. I look at the figure. Lots and lots of zeros at the end. So I figure it cannot be dollars or baht. Must be 400,000 Lao Kip. That roughly equals $40. A bit too much. So, in turn I write 200,000 on the paper. Then she goes 300,000 kip. That's about 1000 thai baht. Which seems reasonable, about same or cheaper than in Vientiane. Price of room is included. I really don't like women so much. I think there is so much dirt about them. Fighting, deception, violence. I only fuck them for the numbers (100pcs/year).

However, the thought of rooting this spectacular Lao beauty in this exotic location, excited me quite a bit. Especially because the cost only $30. That's a bargain, something like picking up a new shirt for $5, on sale at Walmart. She was young, fresh, juicey, hardly 20 years. In the best shape right now. Even just groping those young fresh mammaries would be worth $30. Don't you all agree?

------------------------

1.4 *** The "Adventure" of Indiana Jones ***
    But in my opinion the "adventure" itself beats the fuck, any fuck, any day. So on second thought I decided to look around first because the driver said that there were many cat-houses and we were still only at the first one. Maybe the others would be even better. The next house we would approach in a dark side street, off the sealed road. Not like the one before, but primitive, bamboo construction. However here the mamasan and the 6 chickens are amazingly friendly. They stood up in a straight line, putting their palms together in "wai" and bow in unison. As if for a special guest. Very impressive!

However the quality of chicken, as well as the setting not as nice. All girls young, but looking a bit chubby and somewhat unkempt. Or maybe they just don't wear as much make-up? Not sure. The price here only $20/ST (600 baht, cheap enough). Beats Pattaya any day for sure. The third place we go is not far, on the same street. The driver walks in alone and comes out soon. "They don't like falang here" - he says. Ah well, it had to happen I figure. We are not always champions. Maybe they had bad experience before.

------------------------

*** The Lao cop ***

My driver very easygoing, doesn't mind me to wonder around just a bit more. So we proceed to Cathouse #4 which is on another parallel dark street. Lots of christmas lights flashing at the gate. I negotiate the narrow bamboo bridge leading to the entrance, through some big ditch or moat. Apart from the females, there is already one Lao customer sitting at the bamboo table, next to a bottle of beer. I also order a bottle. Price of ST is $20 again. Only two girls available.

The others "busy" right now. One is nice but fat at the belly. And the other one is totally cute. I am very tempted. But, she looks very young, so I hesitate. I ask mama and she says the girl 20. What makes me especially concerned is that the other "customer" sort of feels like a "dog". A sniffer. I just feel it. But after a few minutes he would pay and leave the room.

------------------------

Anyway, I pay and the young girl takes me to the back for a roll. Very pretty, sort of innocent girl but gorgeous meat. Worth the 600 baht any day. Of course the sex is very straight but I get a lick of the fresh nipples and velvety skin. 10/10 for me. Beats doing all the dirty bits with an old saggy-skin buffalo.

------------------------

1.5 *** Nowhere to run ***

We walk out hand-in-hand and yes, my feeling was justified, the "cop" guy is back, sitting next to the table with two other uniformed ones. They all drink beer. I sort of panic, thinking : - "Whadda fuck can happen? That girl actually could have been too young. And I had no way to know for sure. Plus fucking with foreigners supposed to be illegal anyway". But there is no place to run. Run to where?

There is only one table in the room, so I sit down too. Order another beer. I smile and greet them in Lao. One of them smiles back, surprised: "Falang wao Lao dai". (Foreigner speaks Lao.) I apologise that I cannot, but inquire if they might speak Thai. They nod, "chai". We talk some neutral shit. Nobody mentions anything. So I soon grab my driver and leave. Legs shaking a bit, hopefully not too obviously.

The point is: Coming here you have to accept that you will be in the center of interest. The next day or even sooner everyone will know that who you fuck, how many times and in what positions. There is nowhere to hide or run. But it's cool if you can keep your cool, I guess.

------------------------

*** The point: "Freedom, peace" ***

My driver says that there are more houses, but I had enough fun for the night. I feel that the act of "copulation" is rather over glorified. There is really nothing so exciting in it. But the adventure of sex-travel, to chase up young fresh fuckers is the fun part. Lot more joy than any fuck can be. And most of all, it brings us freedom from women. Freedom from manipulation by sex. So, we stop fighting other men. That's the ultimate benefit.

He takes me back to the guesthouse. Since it is so hard to find taxi at night, I get his telephone number. He says that he knows even better places. A whole village of fuckers only 6 km away or so. Let's sleep on it first. I managed to have a great sleep afterwards, 8 hours escape from this rotten dirt world. Full of heroes, fighters, dogs and feminists. When I had to come back again in the morning I felt like crying. But nevermind, today we chase up some more fuck-meat and have some more "fun".

------------------------

PART 2 Wank Vieng 2008

2.1 *** The "poor" of the world ***

Our problem is that men are poor. When we don't have cash, we cannot pay. For food, for shelter, for kindness. But the women can pay, even if they don't have cash. For food, for shelter, for kindness. They can always pay. That's how we are made to be the poor of this world.

------------------------

*** Back to Beauty #1 ***

So, next day my nice pimp driver wanted $10 to go to the 6 km chicken-houses. I suggested instead: why don't we go back to the beautiful girl of yesterday? By that time I made up my mind that she was worth 1000 baht. And she was. One good fuck-point for me. Then we had another go at the "friendly house" where they all bowed. They weren't actually ugly - it occured to me on this occasion. Only the light was poor. I liked this one again. Nice, submissive, obedient service. None of these women are educated, which is another definite turn-on. They are just simple. And nice, friendly. They know their place in the world. Below men.

2.2 *** Meet Jackie Chan ***

I kept coming back to this one house over the days. And to the other one with the bamboo bridge. One morning at the guesthouse I met Mr. Kim, a Korean gentleman. He seemed very impressed because I guessed that his name was Mr. Kim. It is not too difficult really because 70% of all Korean men are called Mr. Kim. He especially appreciated that I remarked his obvious resemblance to Jackie Chan. And he did, just as about 50% of all Korean/Jap/Chinese men have.

He was also a black belt in Taekwondo (as 99% of all Korean men are, since they learn it in the national-service).So, we got along well. I usually find asian men a lot more subtle and less arrogant than westerners. Therefore more joy to be around. (If it doesn't refer to you please ignore it.)We chatted a bit, despite of his very basic command of English, we managed somehow. Agreed on drinking some beer together in the future.

------------------------

2.3 **** Beautiful Wank Vieng ***

The day I spent discovering some caves. This is a very scenic area. So relaxed, quiet, serene and simple. All you hear is the cows' bells and the frogs jumping in the water. And that gorgeous clean river flowing through the middle. Being surrounded by the hills. One of the most beautiful places I have ever been, in fact. Of course there is no heaven on Earth, but Vang Vieng is pretty nice anyway. Better than a fuck (or 100 fucks) can hope to be. But you get that too here.

*** Meeting with "Angry Spirit" ***

The cave was interesting enough. Some are lighted, others come with a headlamp supplied. Entrance fee is a uniform $1/person. I started playing some tunes out on the stalactites inside. Which must have angered the resident spirit because as a consequence I got lost for a while and my headligth went out too. Sort of quite scary. Luckily met another group of tourists soon, with good lights.

But just walking among the rice is joy in itself. So quiet. I decided to carry an empty Kratindaeng bottle to put the cigarette butts in. Would be such a shame to spoil the area. At present there is hardly any rubbish. And the river is like crystal. (Not like the Mekong at all which stinks.) Spanned by those primitive wooden bridges.

------------------------

2.4 *** "Blonde backpacker show" ***

I had to note that most of the backpackers were quite ugly (not all though). Unlike Sihanoukville, Koh samui or the Gilis where they look much better. In the afternoon I got drunk. Occupied a swingey hammock next to the river. Kept sinking beer all afternoon. Coincidentally just under my platform were sunbathing quite a number of backpackers. Rigth between me and the river, one blonde (wow a blonde at last!). Small tits, slim, wearing miniature pink&white bikini.

About 20years. Lots of tubers and canoers kept saying "hello" to her, so must have looked okay. Some stray cats also came along to the party. One big black and a smaller grey pussy kept me company. I bought them some fried eggs with bacon which they semed to enjoy a lot. What I quite enjoyed -apart playing with the cats- was playing with myself, watching the blonde. It is quite private up there.

------------------------

*** Jumping (near) naked blondes ***
    Another day went to have a look at the Organic farm Cafeshop, some 3 kms from town. Now, that's the place for babe-watching. Some hundred yards or so down the river are the jumping platforms. Boy, could spend a whole day there. Just buy a beer for $1 and enjoy the show. Blondes and the rest making fools of themselves, drunk and near naked. I mean hundreds of them! Interestingly, my idea is not new.

There were already many old men watching. Funny. And there are many thick bushes nearby, in case you need to go. Hmmm. You shouldn't feel bad about this. Remember, that we are the "poor" and "deprived". It is not our shame but the shame of those depriving us. We are only "victims"!

------------------------

*** Backpacker show - Oprah style ***

Again there is another set of jumping platforms nearer to town. Turn at the sign saying: "Wang Xay Restaurant". Open 12 noon to 5pm every day. Apart from these, the bamboo platforms and swinging hammocks on the island are also very good. Offering excellent views to near naked female sunbathers. There is food and drink service as well. And the conversations you happen to overjear are just "fascinating". Like out of an Ophrah talk-show. Makes you wonder: Do these young "humans" have any own thoughts or they just keep repeating what they hear? The amount of hassle some of these backpacker boys go trying to get a "freebie" is also totally amusing. When all it costs just $20 a few steps out of town, with much better lookers.

------------------------

PART 3. Wank Vieng 2008

3.1 *** Sex with Mr. Kim (- Not with the man - you silly.)***
    Oh yes, getting back to Mr Kim. We met again in the evening. He seemed to get a break from his korean girl-friend for the night. He enquired what I was doing. I said that "playing with cats". He replied that "it's boring". Probably thinking that I was referring to the all-over hairy four legged ones. I explained about the two legged cats and he seemed fascinated. So, decided to take him along. I asked my old friend the driver just to speak to us in Thai that night.

I think Mr Kim had a good time and me charging just a little bit for my translating and assistance was well justified. For Mr Kim 1000baht was very cheap. And for me, it was fun again to actually "sell" them. I have always admired pimps. Always wanted to become one, something of a life ambition. Pimps are all nice people. That's why feminists hate them. As usual, the good is always hated out by the dirt. Just think back about your own life.

3.2 *** My "lovely" neighbors ***

Apart blonde backpackers and sex-tourists, many interesting characters visit Wank-Vieng. I usually try to get along with neighbors. This time they were all strange characters, though. Except for one nice gentleman. Opposite our guesthouse lived the Lao barber. We talked a bit and went for a beer once. But then I figured all his friends gonna cost me too much in Beerlao so that was the end of it. On one side in the next room stayed one funny couple. A western man always drunk (like flat on his face) and his poofter Thai katoey boy. They did not even return the greetings.

*** One Fine Gentleman ***
    On the other side were staying one "Fine Gentleman" with his thirteen-year old Lao GF. He was the friendliest, always smiling and happy. And who am I to criticise him? I have been known to steal from supermarkets and once shot my neighbor's dog in the leg. So, I am evil as you can see. I have no right to judge anyone. Lest the dog comes after me.

Who is faultless? So, I bought him a beer and he seemed the most decent man I met for a long time. He was simply: "deprived". It's not his fault. Not any more than being "murdered" is the dead man's fault. As far as I was concerned, he was only "legally" wrong, but morally right.

------------------------

*** The weirdest ones ***
    The worst lot was right below me unfortunately (still better than above though). The room beneath was occupied by three female homosexual perverts. These are not the same cute little girls that we make to fuck each other for our entertainment, like at the Sofie bar in Phnom Penh. No, these hardened "female poofters" have no respect for men. These do not accept mens rule over them.

Their constant rooting noises, the totally disguisting screaming, moaning and groaning kept me awake until late every night. Finally I usually started beating the floor with the chair and that stopped them. The perverts. Hated these. These were legally right, as we would say. However, morally totally rotten.

------------------------

4. *** Interesting fact ***

Did you know that western women can buy Lao kids? Yes, you will see them everywhere. They flock here to "adopt". They have the money and they can do anything here. No background checks. Robbing them from the loving care of Lao orphanages, they tear them out of their own society, take them home and grow them to be evil monsters like themselves. Fat, miserable, sick, complaining and worst of all: man-hating.

------------------------

5. Miscellaneous information

5.1 ATM, money changers: have many. Rates little poorer than Vientiane. ATM limit $70. But can 5 times daily.

5.2 Tobacco: tried many of the local varieties. The Sawannaket made yellow-pack "Hong Hua" is best. Quite strong, like the Thai Krongthip.

Alcohol: local wsisky $1/bottle. Imported vodka, whisky $6-10/ large bottle.

5.3 Internet: many terminals. Uniform 3 cents /min.

5.4 Transport: The minibus back to Vientiane was one hour late. Costs a tiny bit more than the big bus. The trip itself is faster than the big one though. Only 3 hrs.

------------------------

End Wanky-Vieng, Laos 2008 report

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vangvieng.JPG‎  

Thakek Laos 2008 - For sex-tourist

Thakek Laos 2008 (Only for Sex-Tourist)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Introduction
    2. Overview
    3.Travel
    4. Information, food, accomodation, banking, etc
    5. Sex in Thakek
    6. Other things to do
    7. This sad world (one story)

1. Introduction

So, where on Earth is Thakek? Why is it good? And why is this idiot telling us about it? All fair questions and will be briefly explained below.

1.1 Thakek is located in Asia, South-East-Asia, Laos country, about three hours drive south from Vientiane capital, sitting on the Mekong River, directly opposite the major Thai town of Nakon Panom (see separate posting about NP-sex in Thailand section).

1.2 Thakek (as all Lao towns) is quite different from Thailand in many ways. First of all, it's comparatively quiet, relaxed and sleepy. There are few cars, few shops, and very few western tourists. This makes for a nice change from Thailand. But on top of that, Thakek is an important trading center between Vietnam and Laos, accomodating quite a large of Vietnamese population and travelling business community. This all calls for basic necessities such as comfortable accomodations, reasonable food and of course a healthy supply of fresh, young pussy. Vietnamese and Lao, both. This report will mainly concern about the Viets, which as we know, are far superior to most Asian nationals in quality of sexual culture and services. I have to emphasize that the scene at present is mainly unspoilt by westerners, so their needs are not especially catered for. However if you are adventurous you will get by (well, the adventure beats the fuck, I hope you agree).

1.3 If it is so good, why do I not keep it for myself? Fair question. But let me note that the very principle of "sex-tourism" is based on two main conditions: *1= Open information exchange among men, *2=The noble principle of sharing. We give you while hoping that you will give us in exchange. If you decide not to give us in exchange but keep for yourself it is fine. But please note that eventually it will come back to you and by being selfish, you will find yourself alone and separated from other men. Alone you will be free pray for women. Only together are we strong. This is what sex-tourism is about. It is the "liberation of men" from female oppression. You may not agree with this right now. But just think about it when you have time.

2. Overview

Laos and particularly the border areas with Thailand (not exclusively Thakek) present great copulation possibilities with beautiful young women for ugly, old degenerate men like us. The noble trade is conducted on both side of the border, in brothels, karaoke shops, massage parlours and other establishments. For your perusal a basic map of the concerning border areas is attached. Details regarding the other towns you will find in their relevant chapters of the Forum.

3. Travel

3.1 Thakek can be reached from four main directions. *1>From the south via Savannakhet, Laos by regular public bus. *2>From the north via Vientiane, Laos by regular public bus. *3>From the Vietnam border by public bus once a day and trucks several times daily. *4>From Thailand by ferry every 30 minutes via Nakon Panom and the Mekong River.

3.2 Visas to Laos: For most Western nationals a visa will be issued on arrival at several Lao border checkpoints, including Thakek. (Permitted checkpoints change from time to time, so please double check before travel). The visa fee is USD 35 which permits 15 days stay. For about the same amount, 30 day visas can be obtained in advance at the Lao embassy in Bangkok or at the consulate in Konken. The procedure is very simple, takes about 20 minutes and requires only one visit. One photo will be necessary.

3.3 The Thakek bus station is about 5km north of town and a tuk-tuk will cost 70-80 baht to hire or 20 baht if shared. The bus from Vietnam terminates at the Suksomboon (3km) market. Exactly where you can find the "entertainment". The Thai-Lao ferry terminal is in the center of town. After you clear immigration, you can walk to various hotels and restaurants.

Most tuk-tuks (tuk-tuk is a three wheeled taxi car) stop working at 5-6pm. If you need transport at night, you must arrange it daytime or get a phone number and call the driver for pick-up. Night rates are higher than daytime. (Yes, the Lao are quite lazy when compared to Thais).

4. Information

4.1 On the attached map are marked the locations of the tourist office and bank. Apart from this one, there are other banks. You can also get good rates at the ferry terminal and at the two main markets. Hotels also offer money changing service. However Thai baht as well as USD are also accepted for larger transactions. To buy from streetside stralls, you will need Lao Kip. The exchange rate in 2007 was around 1 USD= 9-10,000 Kip. (About same as Indonesian Rupiah). One THB = 280 Kip.

4.2 The tourist office sells a basic map as well as tours to caves and other attractions. They can also tell you where to rent motorbikes and bicycles. Staff can speak English very well.

4.3 Many hotels in the $5-15 price range can be found near the ferry. Further inside town there are some more guesthouses. Various stalls along the riverfront sell barbecued meat and other Lao food, especially in the evening. Hygiene seems to be rather basic but let it not deter you. Your inner strength, peace of mind and good health will protect you better than hygiene or condoms can. (Because they cannot.)

4.4 Dangers, annoyances: Thakek is a rather small town. Locals are relaxed and friendly. The streets are very safe to walk even late at night. Even the stray dogs are melancholic and too lazy to bark. Much friendlier than in Thailand. There are rumours about some Lao law banning Lao citizens from sexing foreigners. Years before it might have been enforced, but things have changed a lot recently. Furthermore, it does not address foreigners rooting each other, as in the case of you and the Vietnamese citizens.

5. Sex in Thakek (the story of one visit)

5.1 The transport guys

I got the phone number from a young driver, so that he would pick me up to go and see pussy at night. However, quite unusually I saw one samlo on the road around 8pm. Waved it down and it was not necessary to call my friend. To the Viet catshops the fare was $2. Long way, about 3km, at "Talat Lak Sam" - 3 km markets. They also call it Suksomboon. Arriving there I eventually happened to catch up with my young samlo driver and his rather dark skinned friend, another Lao boy about 20yo.

5.2 Viet beauty found

We chatted a bit sitting in the back of his taxi and then I asked them to help me with the cat-shops. Westerners are rare here and it would be much nicer to go with some locals. They said the cost would be around 1000B for the fuck and they can't get any commission there. So, I offered to pay 100B for their assistance. Next to the market area there is a long row of Viet karaoke shops, about 8-10 of them. We walked around a bit then picked one to try first. We talked with the mamasan, a mature Vietnamese woman. She turned out to be totally friendly and accomodating. Next I was surprised by the price she offered, only 700B for one pop. At mamasan's call, four girls came out looking 20-25 years or so, from which two were pretty enough. I especially liked one called "Chi-Lan" or something.

But before deciding I wanted to look other shops first (really the sex bit is just small part of the fun). My boys worked well and talked for me everywhere. As if we were long time acquaintances. But the selection at the others wasn't as good as the first one (price everywhere 200KK or 700B, $20 USD). So we returned for Chi-Lan (700B/ST). While waiting for her to come out, I talked a bit with another young Vietnamese girl who was sitting outside, she was from Vinh city. She spoke no Thai or Lao but some English so we got by. She was cute and pretty but just a bit heavier than Chi-Lan who looked like a real doll. Eventually Chi-Lan came out and we all moved inside the shop. I paid my boys the agreed 100B and thanked them for the great help. They were exceptional.

5.3 The fuckup

But then Chi-Lan made a scene of not wanting to fuck the ugly farang. The deal was practically done already and mamasan became terribly angry, shouting at her. On top of that my two boys did not hide being angry either. But I decided not to push it. Mama said yes, so I guess I still could have fucked Chi-Lan but probably the service would have been shitty. So I declined and the three of us left the shop.

Once outside again, the young black Lao boy attempted to return the 100B. Wow, what a heart! I was amazed. They did their job well, it was not their fault. They earned it, so I insisted that they keep it. My boys seemed to feel quite bad about the aborted deal but I considered it only as entertaining. I really wasn't there for the fuck but for the fun. Out on the backroads of wild SE Asia, roving the night streets and negotiating with pimps for cheap fuck-meat. It was great! That's the fun part and certainly not the root. In fact I was even happy that I wouldn't have to root again. Had been doin' it nearly every day.

5.4 Everything fixed

But then I started thinking, just to make the boys happy: How about the other young girl from Vinh? She seemed very willing. So we returned and I took that one for 700B. She was just great. With some little more belly fat but still childless and pretty. Very white soft skin, smallish but cute tits and lightly haired bush. Happy, subservient and keen to please. With good sucking technique as well. Beats Pattaya Soi Yoksad any day. She was a good one, earned another 50B tip ($1.50). After finishing, the boys shocked me again by offering to take me to some Lao fuck-shops to root 15-16 yo holes. They said it was normal for them and they were surprised that I protested. I have to emphasize that I did protest not because of my views. I will not try to look like a hypocrite. But because it is simply too much trouble. Let's follow our laws and keep the "dogs of law" hungry - is my view. No offence, no pay, no food for them. So they might die out. I am not gonna feed them. Hate angry, barking dogs.

So, I just gave the boys another $2 for taking me back to the hotel. It was a very interesting night. I practiced speaking Lao, met two nice local men, had one good root with a beautiful, uneducated, subservient woman. Total cost just over 1000B ($30 USD).

5.5 A little older

Returning the naxt day, this time without the boys. One other mamasan was kind enough to remember me and sort of pushed me to take another, slightly older Viet woman. This one older, around 35yo, with a very exotic Chinese like face. Body not so young and fresh, but service was good again, and she even nicer than the Vinh girl. Good enough deal for 700B.

6. Other things about Thakek

- You can change money at various other places. However for atmosphere none beats the bank as marked on the map. The procedure here is a bit lenghty. This was the first time I saw literally mountains of banknotes. Only Lao Kip but still, such huge piles of it. Each one is taller than a human. And they keep bringing in more on huge trollies, loading it in one corner. Quite fascinating.

- One warning: Locals are all friendly but still, you should fix the price for every thing in advance. Even for one banana that you eat before asking the price, you might be charged some ridiculous amount.

- About the town: Imagine a "civilised version" of Cambodia. The streets are clean. Public lighting is good. There is little traffic. Few hassles for transport or anything. Food is a bit dirty with lots of flies, but cheap. Prices in Laos are pretty much fixed, even for samlos. They haggle just a little bit.

- To buy things, the 2km but especially the 3km markets are the best. They have most things you may need.

7. "This sad world of ours"

One sad story, but happy ending: (Warning: May not please everyone. Depending on your political views.)

Apart from the hotels, there are many guesthouses around town and the usual guests are foreigners, backpackers. My room was spaceous, clean and very comfortable and the food good too. But I had one strife. I was looking for some opportunity to fix it and it presented itself eventually. The Lao boss had some quarrel with a couple of western females and seemed quite annoyed by it. After some chatting I moved our topic to the disguisting advertising sticker attached to his front door. I explained to him that we have lots of troubles at home with this type, they keep harassing men, they are arrogant, agressive and want to take over the world, etc. Their propaganda is totally man-hating, insulting to all men, libelling them perverts, child abusers, monsters. I was referring to that eyesore "No Child-sex tourism! Don't turn away - turn THEM in!" sticker with a man's picture beside it. I mean who is "Them"? Is it those bastard "men"?

I suggested that we take it off and the Lao man agreed. We tried but unsuccessfully. Being well stuck, using expensive glue, probably 3M brand. They can afford it, after all the whole world is financing them. It was not possible to pull it off without taking the whole paintwork with it. So the Lao man finally found a large Marlboro sticker somewhere and we glued it on top. I quite like Marlboro smokes, especially the Menthol flavour after a good coffee. And that door looks so much better now too. We just do our bit wherever we can. Smiles, smiles.

End Thakek, Laos 2008 report
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Laos-Borda.jpg‎   Thakek-Laos.jpg‎  

Was in LP before Xmas and was referred by my resort owner to a nightclub by the name of Muong Swa. Was there around 7. 30pm and waited for 30 min before the chicks trickled in. The bar captain recommended a fair and slim one who was new. Very GFE like love at first sight. Without wasting time we proceeded to the hotel right next door for a short time which cost USD7. Good BBJ and offered me to cum on her face but just could not do it. Damage. 300,000kip

Boobs - 5
    Face - 8
    BBj - 8

Luang Prabang

Which Luang Prabang did you go to?

As soon as I left my friends for the night, walking down the main street at 10 PM, I was propositioned by three tuk-tuk drivers. "Tuk-tuk...lady", like you'd expect. By the third time I was too curious to resist and asked how much. He said 2000 baht, and laughed and kept walking. He actually drove after me to get serious; he readily agreed to 1000 baht plus $4 for his driving, so cheaper is certainly possible.
    The place was about 10 minutes from the center of town, near the bowling alley. It was my first time at one, but seemed to be exactly as described in other posts about country-style 'lady houses' that are dark, decrepit, and far out of the way.
    I sat in a big room with bare cinderblock walls, and three girls came in while I drank beer with my driver. A few more girls were with a French guy in another room; he came over and said hello on his way out. I eventually picked a girl and paid mama; by Thai city standards they weren't much to look at, but how often are you going to fnd yourself in a Lao lady house?

The setup was as described - sex in the room where she sleeps, her laundry hanging on a rack, pictures of her family and models and such on the walls. Mediocre service, refused BJ by saying "I'm Lao".

All in all a memorable experience because of the setting and the fact that it seemed so easy to pull off despite the fact that I went there after reading the posts here about how there was no action. Maybe no GOOD action would be a more appropriate comment.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

No but in Vientiane something found me. That place is like shooting fish in a barrell. Locations have been posted in the Vientiane thread already.

Quote Originally Posted by Mianbao
    Luang Prabang still seems to be a no-go
    Thanks for the info. Since you were there, did you find something anywhere else in Laos?

Luang Prabang

Luang Prabang still seems to be a no-go area for this activity. There are a couple of bars on Phousi Rd however they had western backpackers only. The only place I did not check out was a night club about 3-4km from the centre of town. the Daofa Night Club is across the road from the south bus station and new sports stadium according to my map. No idea if there is anything there or not.

Tha Khaek

I found a cracking little club close to the Khammouane Hotel where I was staying. Great girls and great atmosphere.

Looking forward to your report

Quote Originally Posted by Potala
    Like the messager below, I'm off soon to Luang Prabang and would love to get some more recent information about the place -- where and how to monger, and if it's indeed possible to. Any input very much appreciated.
    I am going up in February and would appreciate any info you can pickup. I will be in Vientiane for a while first so that is also of interest. Last time I was in Laos (04)there was some action in Vientiane but it was not "Paradise". I was glad to get back to LOS.

I will probably go to Cambodia first so a short vacation would not be bad for my energy levels before back to those lovely fleshpits in LOS. ;-)

Luang Prabang -- Recommendations Please!

Like the messager below, I'm off soon to Luang Prabang and would love to get some more recent information about the place -- where and how to monger, and if it's indeed possible to. Any input very much appreciated.

Posting Limitations