La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Kuala Lumpur

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 1018 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 58 98 148 548 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

A new Monger's view of Beach Club

Visited Beach Club from 3rd to 5th of July (Wed-Fri), although most of my observations below were what I noticed Wednesday night. Posters have reported that Beach Club has changed for the worse over the years. I'll try my best to provide a fresh perspective as a first time visitor and someone who is new to the mongering scene.

Anyway, as I walk up to the entrance, Indian guy at the sidewalk asks if I want girls holding condom box. Later on when I was leaving he said he could get me Thai or Chinese girls and that these girls were all Vietnamese only. Having recalled what I heard about the Indian pimps on the ISG forums, I didn't even bother entertaining his proposition. When I first got there and was looking around, I was not 100% sure of how to tell which are working girls or not. I thought that some of the couples sitting there were sitting and chatting for far too long to be simple negotiations on service / price and some guys even buy glasses of wine for them to drink. I didn't want to offend some stranger in a foreign club by asking if I can pay to fuck them lmao. I took a seat and managed to strike up a conversation with a friendly Australian fellow who explained that they were all Vietnamese and that they were all prostitutes "because they're hot and we're ugly and they want to fuck us". I did ask one of the girls who confirmed that the girls were all from Vietnam and I didn't meet any non Viets, however I did hear one girl speaking Cantonese, but I couldn't find her afterwards.

The conversation usually goes something along the lines of "where are you from?" "what's your name?" "which hotel you staying?" and then "do you want to go back with me? I don't know why they are so incessant about you revealing your hotel name. Apparently telling them its a 5 minute walk / car is not enough and they have to know the exact name of the hotel. I later asked one of the girls why they are so insistent on knowing the exact hotel name and they said it was just a conversation starter, but I don't believe that at all. Can a more experience Beach Club goer please explain this to me? I feel like its either a safety protocol where they text each other where they're going at all times in some group chat (I noticed that the girls I brought back to my room would always be texting from the elevator ride up until arriving at the room number) or its simply to size up your wallet. Perhaps a forum user here with more experience than me can shed some light on it.

As it was my first night in Beach Club and I had already had a girl from Hokkaido that night, I didn't really go for any offers and was just trying to see get a feel for how low I could get from everyone. I couldn't get a single girl to go for 300ST, but some did offer 400. As far as quality goes, there was a large range of looks from 9's and 10's to MILF types and what I would call 4's. There were definitely more girls than guys there, but the ratio changes a bit throughout the night. I noticed 3 main tiers of girls that stood out to me while I was there:

-The top tier are the most attractive, being 9's or 10's and they stand or sit around looking pretty without bothering to approach guys. You usually see 3-5 of them (depending on your criteria for a 9!) as soon as you go up the stairs after redeeming your drink, clustered around the doorway and also those high tables. These are the types of girls who will not be the ones to suggest going to the hotel and will probably not budge from their 600ST / 1200 LT starting offer (I didn't bother negotiating with them any further as their price coupled with their lack of enthusiasm was a big "no" sign). Not a single one of these girls bothered approaching after I left to give me a counteroffer. When I was speaking to the girl I got for LT, she brought up these girls without any prompting and basically said that they feel like they may lower their value if they approach the patrons. I had a suspicion that they may show interest in men who look wealthy (I wasn't wearing any Rolexes that night, so perhaps they already knew I wasn't willing to pay them their price and hence the lack of interest in the conversation). These girls are also the selective type that you've heard of. I saw one of them just shake their head and walk away when beckoned to come over by two Arab looking guys.

-The bottom tier of girls are the MILF and generally less attractive types who approach guy and then suggest going back to the hotel after only 2-3 questions. Their starting price is lower than the other girls and they will probably lower the price during the initial conversation. They will almost always approach you again laer in the night, either with yet a lower price or to flat out ask what price you want her for. To give an idea, one girl offered herself for 400ST / 500 LT (weird ratio of ST to LT, I know. Perhaps this indicates their success rate). I didn't go with any of these, but maybe the service will be better, given how desperate they seem. I suspect the seasoned mongers go with these types as they can probably get a whole lot of performance out of them.

-I'd say nearly half of the girls fell into the mid range category. Your typical 6-8/10 types. These seemed to be the more friendly types who chat with guys for a while and even have a drink or two before going out with them. Some of the prices I got include 400ST /1000 LT, 400ST /700 LT, 600ST /1200 LT, 700ST /1000 LT (she offered 1200, then dropped to 1000 in the same breath).

-There are also those girls who dance with their friends on the dancefloor. I'm not sure what their strategy is in staying exclusively there as it is the furthest from the entrance and very few guys will see them (its hard to get a look at the dance floor girls when the discoball or whatever the fuck it is constantly flashing rays of colored lights all over). Its also way too fucking loud near the live band to strike up a conversation.

On my first night I actually did see a group of maybe 5 blonde girls sitting at a table on the lowest area near the entry from from everyone else. They looked very out of place there and I assumed that they had come here not realizing and being disappointed that it was a pickup joint for punters and Vietnamese freelancers. I also did see two Caucasian couples on a double date looking very awkward as they sat silently at an indoor table. I'm guessing they also caught on to the nature of this place very quickly.

Spoke to Indian looking guy when I saw a girl walk away from him and he said "its 200 ringgit for 2 hours fuck and suck. That's the price". I wonder how much luck he had with these girls in the end given his ethnic disadvantage and budget, haha. Thinking back on Skyriver / Hokkaido though, that does actually sound like a reasonable price. For 45 minutes they charge 238 there for Thai Vietnamese Cambodian and Laos girls and 338 for PRC and they include a room, drinks and even a meal. I've heard the friendly staff there are also fairly receptive to complaints as well. I always found the Skyriver pricing a bit odd, but perhaps they've pegged the prices at 238/338 as the 38 is approximately the cover charge of Beach Club, which would make the girls' fees 200. Anyway thinking back on it now, I find it a bit harder to justify the prices in Beach Club. If anything, they ought to charge less since they don't have to pay for a pimp or room. I suppose the girls there do speak a bit of English unlike Skyriver and you can negotiate exactly what you want. The girls at Beach Club were noticeably younger than Skyriver too, but those cuter ones obviously cost (or quote) higher prices.

Overall I actually liked the place quite a bit. The girls were decent quality with enough girls to find at least a few to fit your fancy and it was really something for me to watch the approaches, negotiations and happy couples walking out of the club. If only I had visited some years back when it is said the performance was higher and the prices lower.

Bb or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Akinkythreesum  [View Original Post]
    400 for 2 shots, no condoms, BJ, DFK and DATY? Looks like I really have to up my game then.
    Might be a naive question, but aren't you afraid of catching something from these girls with your bareback only policy? I'd already be worried about DATY and would have little faith in the girl disclosing if she had any STIs.
    We could have a 20 HR discussion re bb. For me condoms just kill the experience and yes I suppose I am gambling.

I have done my research on bb and taken vaccinations etc to do what I can but I would prob agree I am probably an idiot and just trying to rationalize my practice.

I do think there is a lot of misinformation about getting STD's but yes its hardly a game you should play.

As for upping your game just don't accept the price they quote straight out. I often think would I get better service if I pay more. Not sure. But then it gets too expensive for me and I would be better to play where I am.

In the end with everyone its your money spend what you feel comfortable with.
    PS last 2 times I have picked up a real GFE for 400 and kept her for a while - young, fresh and truly what I like - this time not.
    As I said KL is off the list

NI.

Skyriver Hokkaido

Entered Hokkaido around 5:30 pm on a Wednesday. The entrance is 2 large, nondescript glass double doors to the right of the "Hokkaido" shop name sign. The doors look dark as if whatever store is inside is permanently closed, but they are just heavily tinted to look that way.

Enter to find a staff desk with a woman who will unlock the door for you to enter the lounge area. All the doors are kept electronically locked and the staff communicate with each other via a hand free system to ask for the doors to be unlocked (this feels a lot safer in the case of a raid, I think). They all seem to speak Cantonese.

There were about 3-4 30's or 40's year old Chinese guys lounging around when I entered and only 1 guy with the girls, so I practically had the entire selection available. I was told that 9:30 pm was the most busy, so maybe arrive before then if you want to have the full range to look at.

I spoke English with Tom, who I found to be friendly, helpful and in no rush to get me in and out. He said there was about 20 girls (after 5 pm they've all arrived) and after a while of flicking through what looked to be hundreds of photoshopped thumbnails on his phone, he showed me the gallery of girls currently working. Apparently if you return the next day 90% of the selection is the same.

When you're ready, they take you upstairs to sit on some couches and bring out around 7 girls from each country at a time to line up in the hallway. There was a set of Viets, PRCs, Thai and a set of half Laos and half Cambodian.

Pricing for 45 minutes was 338 for PRCs and 238 for all others. Apparently the Chinese do Fire and ice and B2B, hence the price. Some Laos or Thai girls may give massage. Apparently most of them don't speak English well.

I picked a the most keen looking PRC as per Tom's advice that they gave the best service and off we went to the rooms after paying the 338. I think Face was 8 with makeup, body 8, boobs a bit saggy, but 6.

Anyway so we strip, shower and dry with towels (no catbath: S) She starts with some BBBJ and B2B before applying the condom and cowgirl. No kissing or letting my hands go anywhere near her vag.

She was a bit loose for me and the lack of feeling from the condom made it hard for me to enjoy it, although she definitely tried hard. I also realized afterward that there was no fire and ice service. Maybe an unlucky pick by me.

I think this place is a safe bet if its your first time in Kuala Lumpur and you want something low risk and simple. I felt fairly comfortable entering and sitting in the lounge area despite it being my first mongering experience. They serve free drinks and food and you can lounge around on the couches afterward and watch the Chinese movies on the wall mounted TVs until you feel like leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by NewImage  [View Original Post]
    Most open with 500 for me but will go for 400.
    NI.
    400 for 2 shots, no condoms, BJ, DFK and DATY? Looks like I really have to up my game then.

Might be a naive question, but aren't you afraid of catching something from these girls with your bareback only policy? I'd already be worried about DATY and would have little faith in the girl disclosing if she had any STIs.

Short, bob haircut, very good teeth, wears like cocktail type dresses, on the night wearing a green shinny dress. No tats, great firm ass, tits about see cup, very nice skin, Ms Barbie vagina, er er.

How about that' - I believe if you paid her well she would go all night. I was kneeling and she was standing on the bed shoving my face on to her pussy then rode me to a big O. At least she had good fun. LOL.

NI.
    I've been looking. I think it's her. What day did you meet her? Last week or this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Canook71  [View Original Post]
    Hey mate,
    I am really curious about Kelly as I think she's one I've been with before. So you have a better description of her? Short / tall? Long hair / short hair? What was she wearing? Tattoos? Any help would be really appreciated.
    Cheers.
    Short, bob haircut, very good teeth, wears like cocktail type dresses, on the night wearing a green shinny dress. No tats, great firm ass, tits about see cup, very nice skin, Ms Barbie vagina, er er.

How about that' - I believe if you paid her well she would go all night. I was kneeling and she was standing on the bed shoving my face on to her pussy then rode me to a big O. At least she had good fun. LOL.

NI.

So you haven't fucked them these are just pictures

Quote Originally Posted by MutantChicken  [View Original Post]
    Its hard for guys reading your post to fully understand the magnitude of how the situation really is without pictures.
    But when you say you are pay 300 or even 400 for a late 20's early 30's (I would dare to say late 30's given how well some viet women age), I have posted a few pictures of women I haven't fucked that charge the equivalent of 45 Myn Ringgets back in Vietnam. I haven't done them as I consider them too old and too "expensive" compared other gems that are younger and prettier. It is for this reason they to Kl looking for their white kings.
    So yeah enjoy being the white king.
    So yeah enjoy your pictures. I can post models from around the world that I haven't fucked either. Pointless.

NI.

NewImage, you were a bad boy, eh? Now today 400 MYR = 365 BRL = 310 K COP = 4,125 ARS and 3,000 THB. By all means there are other destinations!

Kelly BC

Hey mate,

I am really curious about Kelly as I think she's one I've been with before. So you have a better description of her? Short / tall? Long hair / short hair? What was she wearing? Tattoos? Any help would be really appreciated.

Cheers.

Mon night decided to skip BC and focussed on my "alternative" hobby interesting got incall for 300 and then did another for 100 more. Not bad value.

Tues night Ok decided to get to BC around 10 ish stay a couple of hours and then takeaway went not hoping for anything great and was thinking this could be my last time to step into BC as what I had found so far was quite frankly not worth the effort, time and esp the $$..

Putting things into perspective

Its hard for guys reading your post to fully understand the magnitude of how the situation really is without pictures.

But when you say you are pay 300 or even 400 for a late 20's early 30's (I would dare to say late 30's given how well some viet women age), I have posted a few pictures of women I haven't fucked that charge the equivalent of 45 Myn Ringgets back in Vietnam. I haven't done them as I consider them too old and too "expensive" compared other gems that are younger and prettier. It is for this reason they to Kl looking for their white kings.

So yeah enjoy being the white king.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e2pS6-md.jpg‎   eGJov-md.jpg‎   kMiXD-md.jpg‎   MgimE-md.jpg‎   Mgsrj-md.jpg‎  

Mw1Hi.jpg‎   kBoCv-md.jpg‎   kgIg3-md.jpg‎   kzyOt-md.jpg‎  

Overview

So overview of approx. 2 wk trip to KL was = not worth it. Basically eligible girls who met my criteria was low, service was on the whole very average, only 2 memorable performances and nothing that I said geez that was great or geez I MUST do that again. Wechat was waste of time (except for alternative hobby) nothing at the malls. Quite frankly as some other have said BC now is full of older MILF Viets that know the game too well and purely focused on earning $$ It's amazing how quickly these girls want to get back to BC after pumping you. They do the hard sell in the club but fail terribly to deliver anything like a GFE on the whole.

So a few points about BC –.

Yes most nights plenty of availability but remember very much 6/7 rating MILFs.

Found best time to get there was 10. Forget Sun & Mon. Best nights Wed – Sat.

Most open with 500 for me but will go for 400. Now question is if I pay more would I get better service? I think not. Now 500 for WG plus entry and drinks is getting up to $200 AD – why fly half way around the world when can get pretty good service in home for that price.

Any of you guys that agree to paying 600/700+ respectfully, must have rocks in your head, just my opinion. What is pussy worth? For someone who has had enough over the years can't see the value in a one hour rushed session with a 6/7 rated MILF who basically just wants to get it over and go. Maybe it's my age, maybe it's my experience but not this little black duck.

Going to try Angeles & bang bang Sabang at Christmas this year but KL is officially off the list.

Hope you have enjoyed my ramblings – I call it the way I see it.

NI.

Mon night miss, Tuesday night fair

Mon night decided to skip BC and focussed on my "alternative" hobby interesting got incall for 300 and then did another for 100 more. Not bad value.

Tues night Ok decided to get to BC around 10 ish stay a couple of hours and then takeaway went not hoping for anything great and was thinking this could be my last time to step into BC as what I had found so far was quite frankly not worth the effort, time and esp the $$.

45 cover charge tonite, got drink, a few interested spectators on my arrival, a quick lap of the joint and then settled in an accessible spot. Tonight was maybe 2/1 ladies to customers and plenty of new talent (as was said by girls who I chatted to which didn't impress them they knew they would have to work harder) Other observations: once again nothing young, hot and instant eye candy. Average ages were late 20's early 30's, less Chinese tonite, over the night I noticed more Asian guys esp Japanese which of course the girls gravitated to like bees to honey. Saw many regular faces god knows how some of these girls make a living some who I would instantly reject just hang around the club all night and doubt whether they would get a customer.

Anyway surprisingly I was flavour of the night again. Had 5/6 negotiations, plenty of approaches and plenty of hoverers. At one stage after I talked to one girl as soon as she walked away another quickly made a beeline for me within 2 secs so good for ego, and remember if I don't like a hoverer then I give them the body language signal that its not tonite so approaches are always maybes.

Ok lets get to the girls. On arrival after quick wander Kelly came approaches. Viet, HCM hot MILF, nice face good body but I think older therefore player. After initial chit chat apparently I rejected her some nights ago but she wanted to try again. This time she did very hard sell and had my cock hard with rubbing and general "turn him on" moves. We moved to a position where we could have some more intimate fun and she was working overtime to get me to take her home. Negotiations went well, she opened with 500 but I stuck hard to 400, and in the end she was happy with that. Came to the topic of bareback sex and she said no, so I said bye bye. She still stayed, in the end she caved in and said up to you and tried to get me to pay 500 but I stuck to 400. She tried to tell me no girls go bareback here, but I said really, see that one, see that one, anyway in the end I said up to you told her I wanted to go shopping more so we parted she wasn't impressed as she spent at least 30/40 minutes hard sell and didn't get a takeaway. More about Kelly later.

I move to spot near the band where I had a succession of approaches Mai Lee doable 28 Hanoi Viet, body 7, pleasant face, English not that good, pleasant chat but she didn't sell hard enough to me- was touching me but didn't have those I want to fuck you eyes or actions. She was happy with 400 too.

Lee maybe 30 ish chubbier Viet approaches. Sexy hair and face. We sit and chat she asked for 600 and as soon as she said that I say go away. I tell her white boy pay 400, she not impressed but once again she wasn't doing hard sell enough for my liking.

Skinny Hanoi girl approaches who I watched try do hard sell to Japanese young boys but got rejected. Quick chat after 5 minutes or so asks for drink. So bye bye to you - am I a cheap Charlie? I just don't like them too pushy to get me to hotel or ask for things.

Now I think one more approach maybe but can't remember. Also when standing in main inside room had lots of hoverers as said when one left other would approach. Seemed like white boys were kings again, what happened other night who knows?

Ok so what happened - after negotiations with 4/5 decided to find Kelly and take her home - she said she was horny, she was in agreement and ok with 400.

So grab her and quick stroll back to hotel. So she shower, I shower (I like big reveal) like a girl who brushes her teeth anyway to bed a bit of DFK (not enough for my liking), she kicks into fast mode I say slow down but she on a mission. Grabs my cock almost straight away. Inside my head I'm thinking "dam wrong choice" I start nipple sucking, she gets hornier, I go to pussy licking she get wet real quick, bit of BBBJ from her and I go back down to DATY where I decide to test her boundaries. After a while when I think she is ready I come up and position my cock near pussy. Bingo she says she wants to fuck and pulls me in.

Now here is the BS part of these girls "Oh none of the girls here do bareback" If you get them wet and eager then their lust will take over and bingo in you go uncovered. But the funny thing is she then pulls out after a few pumps stands up over me and shoves pussy in my mouth meanwhile gyrating and squeezing breasts - she now is in semi animal wild lust mode. After 2/3 minutes of me DATY she gets me to lay down so she can ride cowgirl on top (Isn't it funny how all girls want their pussy licked and cowgirl? you want to get girls going that is the key in my opinion) I think it's a combination of control on top and depth of cock also many like to slide their clit against you to add enjoyment. Anyway after she has a big O she pulls me on top and I do missionary for a while till I explode on stomach. Now we rest and start chatting and then I make mistake of saying" so I suppose you go back to BC later" Now 5 min later she says "Can I go back?" I couldn't be F*cked arguing so off you got bb I give 400 to her (was it worth it maybe yes maybe no yeah I didn't get second pop but think it would have been a hassle getting it out of her) so off you go.

Details; Kelly.

Nationality: Viet.

Face: 7 good teeth, hair.

Body: 8 Nice breast, good smooth skin, very nice pussy got very wet, fullish figure but no way fat or chubby, no bb damage.

Perf: Well when she was going wild it was good but mainly focused on getting herself off. Overall too fast for me. Did a little DFK, BBBJ, bb FJ (as I said funny that) and only 1 pop.

Damage: 400.

WIR: if she improved her attitude and delivered more maybe but like most girls too $$ focussed and less service focussed.

So you took these pictures yourself or did these girls come from an agency?
    If I take a picture myself, then the name of the image will be dcim2098 or image00238 dot jpg or similar. Given by the camera or device.

The name of the pic won't be like his "reup-be-an-gai-teen-xinh-dep-non-to-minh-day-veu-bu-body-cuc-ngon-671105-original".

Sunday NOT fun day at BC

In one word dead and apparently word is Mon night forget it too.

So the sad story goes like this. Been thinking getting to BC too late so decide to get there early and see how the night begins rather than getting there half way through. Ok so rock up 8:45 pm, know before 9 can get in free so cheap Charlie – place is deserted more staff than people incl WG & patrons. Ok so have to sit & wait. Noticeably there are a few WG around but I think more desperate ones nothing top shelf. Over next hour not a lot changes – I thought by 9 ish things would pick up but no boredom boredom boredom. Now few more customers and few more Wgs show up in that time but guys are eating and drinking and girls not hunting yet just preparing. At 9:30 when things are starting to pick up slowly I decide to position myself outside and watch incoming girls – surely by 9:30/10 things have to get going. They dribble in. Honestly probably 10:30 before you might say club was one quarter full. I went home at 12:30 (yes by myself – more later) and even at that time club was half full. Based on my observations and vibe DON'T go on Sunday night and girls tell me Mon is not much better. So if you are planning to come maybe arrive after Sun & Mon.

Now obviously as numbers were down so were approaches, negotiations and hoverers.

One Viet who was an obvious streetwise player came up to me and I said we are both bored so lets chat. Wasn't a negotiation as straight away far too prof and hardened for me & smoked like chimney but we had a nice conversation about life, death and the world. She was 31 had a hard life and we had a good chat. She soon worked out my MO so we were on an understanding. She had a very exotic look and did well on previous night – she was a real pro and new how to dress, act and hunt. She said Sunday night was always slow and Mon too. Tight body, had more thai look than Viet she said mix of blood from Chinese dad and Viet mum. Shot the breeze for 30 minutes then bid her farewell but she would "hover" at various times in the night. Prob come home with me for right price as slow prob 400 but never discussed. Would say she know her way around the bedroom too so would be a good prospect.

Throughout the night changed position but only had 4 negotiations. One Viet whose English was really bad so even though she cute couldn't be stuffed trying to get across what I wanted and yeah I know its about sex but I'm not the type to just fuck something that I can't communicate with. Another 2 who I didn't get a good vibe from and on another night prob would not have gone there. At the end found a tall Viet from Hanoi but lives in HCM, face 8, body 8, friendly but not all over me. She wasn't working hard enough to convince me so sorry thought it might be SOP with her so no. All agreed with 400 so esp as slow night this IS what you should pay. Unfort as said for each one there was an issue and as I have criteria then I left about 12:30 pm without a companion but that's alright.

Now also noticed esp between 11 and 12:30 when the bar was more lively got a lot less approaches and hoverers. Even got some "rejection looks". Hey its alright bb I have enough self esteem. Maybe as this was my 5th time in the bar they had worked out my MO, maybe it was just that night – the livelier it is the harder they think they have to work or maybe (I think) its that everyone punters and WGs are thinking "this is sh*t tonight, I'm bored, can't be bothered".

Also noticed some girls came and went – maybe to try luck at Changkat. Linda and Ainee were there last night too but were not interested in hook up but were watching me and who I was with. Noticed too not too many departures with WG's – so yes Sunday night you can get something, range will not be large but many doable to most punters I would say, price would be 400 I suppose but basically Sunday night is definitely "lows season" at BC. The trouble is now what to do on Mon if it is that dead. Try Thai Club? Know what will happen there – pay me to stand with you =LOL.

Observations & "alternatives"

So far had 4 girls (don't count alternatives) across 10 days what have I learned:

1. Pick up from BC is certainty – white boy bias, Australian, being older helps.

2. As many approaches as I can handle – no need to do hard work.

3. Starting base price for most girls has been 500 up from 400 last year but 75% of negotiators will accept 400 with little resistance.

4. More MILF 30+ less young "farm" girls.

5. Unfortunately service levels are dropping dramatically. My strong GFE has only happened twice – girls seem more so than before focussed on $$ - yes before the money was important but now more mercenary and less giving of themselves. I really get sick of some pecks on face, go down suck my nipples, go down to straight suck my cock and then jump on board and away we go. In their mind the sooner they make you cum the sooner they can get out of there. Can't stand to be rushed.

6. Now the approaches I guarantee will go like this. Hello where you from? How long you been here? How long you stay? Where you stay? And sometime You work here? You come BC often? They say to your questions – wherever they from, How long you here- Just arrived this week or been here 1 wk – total bullshit. How long you stay – varies from 2 wks to 1 month at most.

7. Would say girls get customer on average 1 out of 3 nights. Annie who is very "take homeish" and I have seen her working the room says this is about normal and by her texts when she was talking to me this confirms.

8. Most girls prefer no bareback and no anal. Word soon gets around about certain customers. Funny how now Chinese girls don't come anywhere near me – suits me.

9. Best time BC – 10 to 12 unless you are a real partier and then after 12 some girls get a bit more desperate.

10. Now the all important prices – ok opening offer and baseline price is 500. If you a "whitie" you will get 400. Getting sick also of the line "oh I come here to work, I need money to "xyz", this is my job, I need to earn money, by giving you 400 I give you big discount, my usual price is 500/600 whatever. Well baby I work bloody hard for my money hard 500/600 myr = 170/200 AD that's equates to about 5 hrs work in my country. Now here in lies the question – so what is an hours or two of sex worth? One "alternative" worker from Thailand said to me but this is not Thailand you must pay Malaysia prices. Oh really does your pussy change when go to a new country – your service levels go up. And the point is also I tell them specifically If you don't want to come home with me and its JUST for the money don't come. I don't force them to fuck me. If you are "non white" I would suggest you unfortunately in my speaking to the girls pay more or have to deal with rejection. They will tell me no go with arab or Indian man sometimes not Asian either but some girls like Asian man for the usual 333 reasons.

On other nights I have dabbled in my "alternative" hobby. Those who might be abbreviated to Lb. Those who wish details can PM me. Variety is the spice of life.

Posting Limitations