"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Ulanbaatar

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Some places I know

Quote Originally Posted by Selsko  [View Original Post]
    One more time, MNGGuy99, great posts with useful info!

Apart from the spas, do you have any tips / guidens on Strip Clubs in the city? Better / worse, girls choice, prices, additional services in these clubs?

Apart from the spas, do you have any tips / guidens on Strip Clubs in the city? Better / worse, girls choice, prices, additional services in these clubs?
    Thank you once again Selsko. I usually don't go to strip clubs, but I will share the places I know and my general view of strip clubs.

My general view: For me, strip clubs are a good place to entertain the people I'm with. There are occasions I need to entertain my team and / or international visitors to our company. I solely visit these places to kill time and / or build up "bro-trust" to the people I'm together. Since I had a failed attempt to take one of the girls home, I haven't tried it again. It was a total waste of money and time.

More to the story. Here (if you want to know the strip clubs skip to the next paragraph): Once I felt lonely and had a pile of cash in my backpack and sipping whiskey at my office and browsing apple's website. I left the office around 10 pm and was walking on the peace bridge when I remembered there is this popular strip bar inside peace hotel. When I walked in, the place just opened. I paid the tax and waited until the girls to come on the stage. It was surprising how fast the place became full. In about an hour, the place was full with people and I could see the striper girl's lingerie became more slutty. Or it could be the shitty beer effect LOL. Anyways, my analog casio watch was displaying 12 am, I called the girl I like by raising my hand to give me a lap dance. The girls where 5/10. While she was bouncing on my lap, I asked her to leave the place with me and she told me that I should wait until her shift will finish at 3:30 am. When it was about time, I was waiting in a taxi where I could see the main entrance of the hotel and waited for the stripper girl. It was hard to recognize her because the girls had these masks on their faces to hide their identity. The only way I could recognize the girl was a tattoo on her neck. It was already past 4 am when she finally came out. She recognized me and stepped in the car. I was starving and tired af. I agreed to pay 70 k upfront to spent the night (or the morning). It's back in 2013, UB had only 1 store that was open at that time and we grabbed a bite. My previous rating on this girl went down to 3/10 when I saw her in the supermarket with bright lights. She was this rubbish / ghetto girl that couldn't stop smoking and spitting while we were walking. And she was constantly on her phone arguing to get her 10 k from a friend that she lent to her. I couldn't see myself banging this girl and told her that she can keep the 70 k and I left. My casio was displaying 6 am so I went home and got ready for work. I have spent about 250 k that night just to lose my sleep. It wasn't worth it. When I shared this story with my people, almost everyone had a similar experience, they also had to wait until the clubs closes to take the strippers with them. So, I assume it's common to wait until the strippers are off work.

- Peace Hotel. I have seen the name has changed to G-Strip club. Girls will take off tops while lap-dance only. Last visit in 2013. Cheap place with average girls.

- Panorama strip club. Shitty place with shitty girls. Girls won't take off their top. Last visit 2017. Cheap.

- Amrita strip club. Girls won't take off their top. Last visit 2011. I remember this place was a PUB with male and female striptease show on a big stage.

- Styx basement floor of Choijin restaurant. Last visit 2019. Best place so far. Girls are 8/10, even the barmen, waitresses have slutty outfit. At the entrance there is this Indian guy collecting taxes of 200 k per person. And when you are inside, they will only have these alcohol set menu where you have to buy it for 450 k. You also need to exchange cash for tips (inhouse tip currency that you use to tip the girls). You have to search for Styx and call this place before your visit. The more you visit this place (via phone number registration), the lower will they charge you on entrance taxes. I noticed they have this coordination that the girls will come on the stage area when the guests have exchanged their money to the in-house tips. And the girls know the amount you have exchanged. They will count how many lap-dances you got and when they counted it right that you are out of tips, they will disappear until you go to the counter and exchange more money. The minimum tip was 15 k. Some of the girls will dance without a top and some will take the bras off during the lap-dance. The lap-dances are longer compared to the other clubs.

This is it. I only know these places. I recommend Styx club for a great experience. But remember that you will spend about 1 million MNT at Styx. Also, I don't have the phone numbers of these places.

Quote Originally Posted by MNGGuy99  [View Original Post]
    I'm really glad that my reports are understandable and helpful.

I found out that the cleanest and better SPA's are the ones that have a opening / closing schedule. I usually go in the evening, the best time for me is between 7-8 pm and finishing the massage at around 10 pm. I think my earliest visit to a SPA was at 12 pm, UB massage at springs hotel. The earlier you get, the more girls are available to chose. Since I know the masseuses of the places I go, I always call and ask for the masseuse to get an appointment. SPAs that are open 24/7, they should have 2-3 scheduled staff to keep up and have an optional sleep-at-workplace schedule. And maybe that's why they are lacking of cleanliness and service quality.

My recommendation:

- Always visit a place that has a opening / closing schedule. They will have at least clean sheets and towels.

- Don't go in the morning. I tried to visit SPAs in the morning, but had terrible experiences and most places were still closed.

- Go during lunch time / before 6 pm. You maybe the only customer at the SPA.

- If I like a specific masseuse, I always try to get their name and it is important to let the masseuse know that I will contact her or the receptionist to get an appointment. At this moment, the masseuses share hints how the schedules work at the specific SPA.

- Unstable staff turnover. The younger the masseuse is, the more likely she won't be there on you next visit. Most of the masseuses are Collage / University students and have a schedule of their own.

I found out that the cleanest and better SPA's are the ones that have a opening / closing schedule. I usually go in the evening, the best time for me is between 7-8 pm and finishing the massage at around 10 pm. I think my earliest visit to a SPA was at 12 pm, UB massage at springs hotel. The earlier you get, the more girls are available to chose. Since I know the masseuses of the places I go, I always call and ask for the masseuse to get an appointment. SPAs that are open 24/7, they should have 2-3 scheduled staff to keep up and have an optional sleep-at-workplace schedule. And maybe that's why they are lacking of cleanliness and service quality.

My recommendation:

- Always visit a place that has a opening / closing schedule. They will have at least clean sheets and towels.

- Don't go in the morning. I tried to visit SPAs in the morning, but had terrible experiences and most places were still closed.

- If I like a specific masseuse, I always try to get their name and it is important to let the masseuse know that I will contact her or the receptionist to get an appointment. At this moment, the masseuses share hints how the schedules work at the specific SPA.

- Unstable staff turnover. The younger the masseuse is, the more likely she won't be there on you next visit. Most of the masseuses are Collage / University students and have a schedule of their own.
    Thanks MNGGuy99. All your information has been great and it's great to see some action on this forum.

I've been super busy with work and have not gotten around to checking some places on my list, but you have saved me some time and money, so much appreciation my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeOhThree  [View Original Post]
    You keep adding good information. I am curious where you find this list provided by the government. I would be happy to do some of my own research. I'm curious about this place near Naiman Sharga. I've been around that area before and will be happy to return if there is a new place. I tried out Zar. Mn and it is a good source, for new places.

Here is a question for you and the group. What time do you usually visit? I've gone on weekends in the afternoon and evenings, and occasionally during the week. I keep wondering if girls work different times and the evening or weekends is better than afternoons or during the week. What do you recommend?

My recommendation:

Thanks, ThreeOhThree! I'm glad my reports are coming in handy and are readable.

I'm not sure if you guys are aware, but since the COVID-19 lockdowns, the Ulaanbaatar city authority has been publicly listing small business types that could boost the economy. They've also mentioned they won't hinder the establishment of new retail or service areas to support both individuals and companies. Interestingly, in that list, they've included strip joints (clubs), massage places, and "relaxation centers". Which I think was the main reason why we have this many massage places with shitty services.

I have a plan to visit a place near Naiman Sharga. It should be a renewed place. I was told that you could spend as much time as you want with the masseuse in a joined room that includes a jacuzzi, sauna, lounge with a big TV (karaoke I'm guessing) and a VIP massage room.

I will keep you updated.
    You keep adding good information. I am curious where you find this list provided by the government. I would be happy to do some of my own research. I'm curious about this place near Naiman Sharga. I've been around that area before and will be happy to return if there is a new place. I tried out Zar. Mn and it is a good source, for new places.

Here is a question for you and the group. What time do you usually visit? I've gone on weekends in the afternoon and evenings, and occasionally during the week. I keep wondering if girls work different times and the evening or weekends is better than afternoons or during the week. What do you recommend?

Thanks foe the quote Selsko.

Since uploading a photo is almost impossible in this forum, I'm sharing the coordinates for the address.

Here are the coordinates for you to copy and paste in google maps: 47.910941, 106.880137 (in street view. You will see a brown hotel and a Karaoke sign on the left of the screen that goes downstairs. That's the place.) Instead of the Karaoke sign, they have their white BIO SPA sign up.
    Now I can see. Thanks!

Thanks for such great list! Could you give more details how to find BIO Spa from your list?.
    Thanks foe the quote Selsko.

Since uploading a photo is almost impossible in this forum, I'm sharing the coordinates for the address.

Here are the coordinates for you to copy and paste in google maps: 47.910941, 106.880137 (in street view. You will see a brown hotel and a Karaoke sign on the left of the screen that goes downstairs. That's the place.) Instead of the Karaoke sign, they have their white BIO SPA sign up.

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeOhThree  [View Original Post]
    Thanks MNGGuy for these detailed reports. A couple of places (Yalguun is one) were on my list to visit this spring, but based on your reports I can cross them off. Your review of Rose Spa made me laugh because I've had the same experience over the years. The girl is so boring at what she is doing that I start thinking of random thoughts just to make the time go faster. By the time they get to the HJ / BJ, I have lost all interest and have already started thinking about another massage place to go to.

The search continues gents, but MNGGuy has definitely made our lives easier. I raise a pint to you sir.
    Thanks, ThreeOhThree! I'm glad my reports are coming in handy and are readable.

I'm not sure if you guys are aware, but since the COVID-19 lockdowns, the Ulaanbaatar city authority has been publicly listing small business types that could boost the economy. They've also mentioned they won't hinder the establishment of new retail or service areas to support both individuals and companies. Interestingly, in that list, they've included strip joints (clubs), massage places, and "relaxation centers". Which I think was the main reason why we have this many massage places with shitty services.

I have a plan to visit a place near Naiman Sharga. It should be a renewed place. I was told that you could spend as much time as you want with the masseuse in a joined room that includes a jacuzzi, sauna, lounge with a big TV (karaoke I'm guessing) and a VIP massage room.

I will keep you updated.

BIO Spa

I'm sharing the places I know with coordinates and my approximate date of last visit. I will include short review to each place.

Starting from the east side of Ulaanbaatar:

1. Don't remember the name. Its located on the 1st floor of an old soviet building facing to the south to Peace avenue.

The door should have a sticker with bunch of texts. 47.918199, 106.949530.

Thanks for such great list! Could you give more details how to find BIO Spa from your list?

Thanks.

I looked up the location of Sole SPA. Thanks BTW, I didn't know anything about this place. I will check out the Sole SPA I'm not sure. Sources are telling me that it wasn't a SPA. It was a hotel and you have to get a room to see the girls. Apparently there is a female PIMP who sends the girls to your room. Anyway, I will find this place and let you guys know what I found.
    Jut checked Sole SPA. It was better in terms of massage service compred to Eelt SPA. Other than that it was meh. Upside was you can change the girl before the service. Service varies from 120 k to 160 k. Massage was around 20 minutes B2 B was around 10 min I think. Service was mediocre.

Continuous from previous post:

28. Rose SPA. North of Trauma & Disability Hospital. Near to Gobi Sauna Complex 47.920601, 106.857408.

Experience & Review: I visited this place on the same day I had a disappointed unfinished B2 be at Mercy SPA (#6). It was late around 2 am and still tried to call and they told me that they are 24/7 open, all girls are available and that I could choose from the girls but that wasn't the case. A 30+ old looking lady greeted me and told me that she will massage me. If I agree, I would pay. If not, I could just go. The lady wasn't that bad looking. I liked her body and the way she was dressed. The massage was fine nothing special. The B2 be part was exceptionally long! She kept doing the same titty-rotation. While she was doing that useless thoughts came into mind like why all these massage places are so bad in service? I mean, we pay a good price compared to traditional massages, in some cases we even pay more than a FS service and why aren't these places improving. Or wondering how Elon Musk got his hairs implanted on his head. When I started thinking about Ford's announcement of the EV version of the F150, the B2 be was finished and she was cleaning me off. The place was dark, cold, moldy and had a weird smell. Wouldn't recommend.
    Thanks MNGGuy for these detailed reports. A couple of places (Yalguun is one) were on my list to visit this spring, but based on your reports I can cross them off. Your review of Rose Spa made me laugh because I've had the same experience over the years. The girl is so boring at what she is doing that I start thinking of random thoughts just to make the time go faster. By the time they get to the HJ / BJ, I have lost all interest and have already started thinking about another massage place to go to.

The search continues gents, but MNGGuy has definitely made our lives easier. I raise a pint to you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by AlisonBuurgers  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that one near the German embassy. The Spa on the north side of KFC? That could be Sole Spa but I have not visited it yet.

I cannot wait for your second list.
    I looked up the location of Sole SPA. Thanks BTW, I didn't know anything about this place. I will check out the Sole SPA I'm not sure. Sources are telling me that it wasn't a SPA. It was a hotel and you have to get a room to see the girls. Apparently there is a female PIMP who sends the girls to your room. Anyway, I will find this place and let you guys know what I found.

Massage places in Ulaanbaatar - 2nd list

Continuous from previous post:

26. Bella spa. South east of Gobi factory cashmere store and right next to Pepsi factory (1st floor or Peace Town 1).

Experience & Review: On my first visit I got the only girl available. The girl was somewhat sexy-curvy (if that means something) and tall. Was a new category for me! Massage was decent. The B2B had the 15-minute time limit. So, I tried very hard to finish in time, but when I asked what services can I expect when I extend for another 30 minutes by paying the 150 k? The girl said: You can do pretty much everything. While rubbing my thing with her fluffy tits. So, I agreed to pay and she got off the table and let the reception know that she will do an extra 30 minute. As she came back, I to told her to lay on the table and let me massage her. She was a bit confused and got on the table. That was a bad Idea, I was horrible at giving massages, and it turned out that curvy girls don't look nice on a massage table. I had no intention to have sex with her but she kept saying. No boom boom, no boom boom! So, I cleaned her pussy with the cold wet tissue (that we all felt before) and started licking and fingering. On my second visit, I had an idea to let her massage me again with another girl doing the 4-hand massage. But she wasn't there so I asked for the petite girl that I saw in the other room on my first visit. The small girl was damn hot! She was exactly my type with 8. 4 oz cup sized tits. She had a crop top and you could see her tits bouncing without a bra. I couldn't care less about the other girl. Both came in and one did my lower body while the small one was working on my neck and back which was absolute horse-shit! So was the B2 be. One girl wasn't doing anything than HJ and the small one was repeating the same movement on my chest. I thought they were in a hurry. I won't go there again. I paid 260 k for a 20-minute half body massage and 7-minute B2 be without the body wash for obvious reasons.

Type: All naked.

27. LUX massage. Mandala Garden at Artsat, Yarmag area. Same owner of the 2 Tse Tse massage places. Its on the 2nd floor of the commercial area that connects the residential towers. I need to use the main entrance facing to the south next to the access to the garages and walk the long hallway to the east (left when you got on the second floor). Right at the end of the hallway, you will see a glass partition door with flower shaped stickers on the door. There are no signs inside except the huge pink sign on the faade of the building.

Experience & Review: I usually don't like to call the massage place number more than 2 times, but in this case, I had to because I was lost inside one of the residential towers. Anyway, on my 5th call I finally found the right door. I was greeted by a pregnant receptionist! "Wonder how she got promoted to do the cashier. " Anyway, the place was an abandoned spa from the previous owners. And it was obvious that only a massage place could rescue the rent cost in that facility. Since the 1 girl massage was expensive 250 k, I expected a 7+ girl but that wasn't the case. The massage sucked, the B2B was short and unwilling. The masseuse told me that she came from Nisdeg mashin Tse Tse and that this one is one of their branches. Wouldn't recommend this place.

28. Rose SPA. North of Trauma & Disability Hospital. Near to Gobi Sauna Complex.

Experience & Review: I visited this place on the same day I had a disappointed unfinished B2 be at Mercy SPA (#6). It was late around 2 am and still tried to call and they told me that they are 24/7 open, all girls are available and that I could choose from the girls but that wasn't the case. A 30+ old looking lady greeted me and told me that she will massage me. If I agree, I would pay. If not, I could just go. The lady wasn't that bad looking. I liked her body and the way she was dressed. The massage was fine nothing special. The B2B part was exceptionally long! She kept doing the same titty-rotation. While she was doing that useless thoughts came into mind like why all these massage places are so bad in service? I mean, we pay a good price compared to traditional massages, in some cases we even pay more than a FS service and why aren't these places improving. Or wondering how Elon Musk got his hairs implanted on his head. When I started thinking about Ford's announcement of the EV version of the F150, the B2 be was finished and she was cleaning me off. The place was dark, cold, moldy and had a weird smell. Wouldn't recommend.

29. Yalguun spa 24/7 open. 1st floor of a hotel. Near to Urgoo cinema branch.

Experience & Review: Another fast food like "Fast-spa" this place was on my list for a while. And finally had a chance to see what is going on there. I visited this place with my friend but returned from the lobby after seeing the menu. The reason to leave the place was 3-fold. 1- the neighborhood was ghetto. 2- you could smell the shitty "Johnson & Johnson" baby oil all the way from the hotel lobby. 3- the receptionist inside the spa was huge! She was sitting in one of these big chairs where only fat Mongolian politicians sit. My friend had the same impression and we left. The packages were priced 120 k, 160 k and 200 k for 4-hand massage.

Type: Dirty place.

30. Hooker place (closed down since 2016) near Bayangol E-Mart at 3,4 Khoroolol.

Experience & Review: I followed an ad placed on MGL chat. Which was a site that displays only sms messages but sadly the government took it down. I could remember that place was a pizza place before and I could still smell the food grease. All windows were covered with 70% car tint and they lighted up the hallway with pink and violet lights to give it a hooker-placy-feeling. The receptionist called all 4 girls and I chose the tallest one in white stockings. We had a great time, there was no time limit. She gave me an unprotected BJ and finished off in her mouth. Afterwards I could get SF in the 1-hour session I paid for.

There are more 3 places I found FS. But I'm pretty sure they were rental apartments and don't exist anymore. So, I decided not to mention them.

Type: Hooker place.

31. Hooker place (still operating) near Bumbugur market, North side of Computer Land.

Experience & Review: I found this place on my-zar, I was specifically looking for a FS place and after 5-6 failed calls to some massage places, on my 7th call when I asked "do you offer FS?" they told me that "we have all kind of services if that's what you are looking for". So, I drove over there with a friend of mine. It was freezing cold outside, so we chilled in the car for a bit. I cracked open a beer and kept an eye on the entrance. I noticed something peculiar. There were cars with their engines running, and folks were entering the place one after another. As we got closer, we realized there was a line of Chinese folks waiting for FS. I figured maybe it was a crew of Chinese workers from a construction site, waiting their turn for some special treatment. So, we both agreed to skip this place (didn't want to have FS from a Chinese left-over hooker) and kept calling to other ads from the website. After several calls we found a place that was very promising (the spa #7 on my first list). But turned out to be a shitty place with a 15 minute B2B session.

Type: Hooker place.

Tip: go to my-zar. Translate the page using google translate browser plug in or use your phone. Click on other ADS. You will find 40+ paid ads from massage places. Some of them are reviewed in my list. The only problem is, there are no address. And the person on the other line speaks only Mongolian. If you have a cool fiend to help you with, this could be another source for hunting the place you like.

Sorry for your bad experience. Just to be clear, is Magic spa the one near German embassy? I usually mix these up.

As for FS, I heard there is a place in Sansar area. North side of KFC (with drive-thru). I was told that you could get a 9-ish /10 Russian girl on request by paying a bit more. And the local girls are 7/10. I will update everyone on this once I get a chance to visit the FS place at Sansar. Also, I will share my second list soon that includes more FS places.
    Yes, that one near the German embassy. The Spa on the north side of KFC? That could be Sole Spa but I have not visited it yet.

I cannot wait for your second list.

Is Magic SPA the one near German embassy?

Quote Originally Posted by AlisonBuurgers  [View Original Post]
    Woah MNGGuy99 that is a lot of information.

I just visited Magic Spa. I wish I had seen your post before going to that place. As you categorized it was a hooker place.

The only available girl was a bit plump girl. She seemed angry and her massage was the most painful and the shortest one I ever received. She seemed very hastily and pushed my back so hard, that I even yelled. B2 B was the worst too, it was just 2 two slides from back and front each. She said that is enough then started HJ.

To fix all those bad experiences, I asked about FS then her attitude suddenly changed. She asked how much I going to pay for FS, I was a bit confused and said 100 k, and she approved.

The receptionist lady said there was no FS but when I was clothing she came to me to collect FS money. Maybe their main business is FS, I think.
    Sorry for your bad experience. Just to be clear, is Magic spa the one near German embassy? I usually mix these up.

As for FS, I heard there is a place in Sansar area. North side of KFC (with drive-thru). I was told that you could get a 9-ish /10 Russian girl on request by paying a bit more. And the local girls are 7/10. I will update everyone on this once I get a chance to visit the FS place at Sansar. Also, I will share my second list soon that includes more FS places.

Posting Limitations