Bonga Cams
Dubai Bunnies
TheHiddenPages
Bonga Cash
The Velvet Rooms
KL Bunnies

Thread: South China - Shenzhen

+ Add Report
Page 138 of 394 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 148 188 238 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 5896
This blog is moderated by Admin

Hairun Acupressure Foot

深圳金海潤指壓足浴 Shenzhen Jin

地址: Address: 深圳福田區上梅林梅華路100號三

Shenzhen Meihua Road, Futian District, on the third floor of No. 100 (Hotel)

Quote Originally Posted by Frankfurt
    This is real time report and unfortunately there is no action to be had today at this place.
    Frankfurt,
    Interesting, what time did you go?
    From previous post, seems like they open later in the afternoon.

My visit was end of October, 9.30pm

-TK
    Last edited by Tequila Kid; 11-10-10 at 20:09. Reason: add time

Rungang hotel (Meihua Road, Futian District)

This is real time report and unfortunately there is no action to be had today at this place. Firstly, the elevator does not let you select the 3rd floor. I then tried to get off at 2nd and 4th floor but for the love of god didn't find the stairs to go down to 3rd floor. The stairs are only for the outside of the hotel and are pretty run down metal ones. I then went to the 1st floor again and all this time I am sure I am being watched by the front desk girl on the cameras as to where the hell I am going up and down for. I then ask her for 3rd floor, show my 3 fingers, but she vehemently shook her head and in English said 'No business'. I called off this excursion as a failure and returned to my hotel.

50 RMB burned in cab rides and blue balls to show for.

[QUOTE=Tequila Kid]Following directions from other post, I went to:

深圳金海潤指壓足浴 Shenzhen Jin
    Hairun Acupressure Foot

Shenzhen Meihua Road, Futian District,
    on the third floor of No. 100 (Hotel)

Here is the routine & my experience;
    Go in the hotel, up the elevator to the spa is on 3rd floor.

Hairun Acupressure Foot

Following directions from other post, I went to:

深圳金海潤指壓足浴 Shenzhen Jin
    Hairun Acupressure Foot

Shenzhen Meihua Road, Futian District,
    on the third floor of No. 100 (Hotel)

Here is the routine & my experience;
    Go in the hotel, up the elevator to the spa is on 3rd floor.

They may ask how you know the place. I told them a friend recommended. They asked if I knew what I wanted. I said yes. They said 388 or 488, I said 488.

The deal is 488 for 100 minutes, 2 pops. One in the shower and one on the bed. (they offer an upsell, + 100 rmb for 2nd girl, I declined)

A few minutes later, they brought out ~6 women. All young and good looking. I made my selection.
    It took while for the room to be available.
    I guess they have many girls, but not many rooms. Its possible, if pressed for time, they may utilized rooms within the hotel. I did not push it, my putonghua is poor and this was my first time here.

After about 10-15 minutes, the girl took me to the room.

You undress, she leads you to the shower-washroom. You spend half your time here, ending with BBBJ.
    You alternate bewtween standing and sitting, all they while she is paying attending to you and yours.
    Lots of time to play, sitting in the chair was good while she washes you, but not comfortable or relaxing during the BBBJ.
    Overall satisfied, but next time maybe I would try standing while she provides BJ.

Next, on the bed. Starts with a massage.
    Actually good massage technique. She offers oil massage (or was it prostrate massage?) I declined. Just regular was quite good. Eventually, she starts getting you ready for round 2.
    When ready, she slips on the condom and get on her back.
    After a few positions, I was done, Pop #2.

One final shower then get dressed. Pay at the counter on the way out.

All staight forward.

I wish I got here name or number. She was flat chested (looked at least B in line up), but overall good service, looks and attitude.

Panglin are RLD report

alright guys -as planned, took a cab to panglin hotel. followed the directions as in previous posts i.e. get off at panglin and cross the street past the outdoor eateries to the alley on the let with metal stakes to block traffic .... the action is indeed in the alleys on the right. on part pass, after entering the street on left (with metal stakes to block traffic), i peeked into the alleys on the right and didn't see (i.e. notice) anything to the effect of rld! -all i saw was kids hanging out on tricycles, dudes smoking, tv and washing machine repair shops etc. i then got out of the alley and entered from the other side of the block. once you enter, then it's basically a maze. and then finally i saw mamas and papas and bunch of barber shops but no hair cuts going on. i kept rejecting the offers until i saw this one girl twiddling her thumbs in a barber shop. we made eye contact and i was definitely interested. just when i was about to enter her shop, mama intercepted me and start to offer me two girls. i said in little mandarin that i know (bu sheang). anyhow i walk to the apartment with the girl i picked and it was standard procedure. shower, off to her room where two other girls were hanging and again they tried to join in but i said no. one of them had her jugs hanging out to entice but i said no. i was just starting and didn't want to spend too much on the first drive of the game. after some giggling and god knows what they said, the other two girls left the room and the proceedings bagan. there was dfk, cbj and fs -pretty standard operating procedure. i left happy -happy more about the fact that i finally figured out the rld scene in shenzhen. the actual lay didn't come close to any honorable mention

but this is where the actual fun began.

you don't have to walk in any street. there are tons of girls hanging out, walking the same block, crossing the same street ten times in 30 minutes that you can have any pick. the only sad things was what it seemed like real mama's (not mama sans) trying to pimp out their what seemed like their real daughters. i for one never in my mongering go for anyone that looks like the age of 21 or lower. when you see a fifteen year old, you know it. just move on.

i finally latched on this red skirted girl with big full pouty lips. i stood next to her on here next wait to cross the same god damn street and after crossing the street, we were headed to her apartment. the gal was/is from shanghai. since i know shanghai inside out, i asked her couple of quiz questions and she passed the test. hahaa like she knew the cross streets to tongren lu
    did it matter if she was lying or not -not really but i saw long term potential in her like she was something i'd bring back to hotel. the only issue was the language barrier. with the edge network, qq translator sucks and we didn't get to discuss the nitty gritty of our logistics. but she was close to gfe and didn't seem to rush or fake. when we got back from her apartment, her mama or mama san intercepted her and off they went in the cab. i guess she was done for the night or being transported to some other hot spot.

i must have walked the same 5 or 6 blocks for over an hour and there is so much pussy to be had. i went back to my hotel around 1230am.

tonight as the last poster suggested, i may wanna check out the 'ole' ktv at 2am but i don't know if i can stay up. i am more interested in seeing what the scene is like!

all in all, had a great time walking around panglin. must have been approached, cajoled, pulled 10-15 times and handed 5 or 6 business cards that i never bothered to look at. they are still in my coat pocket.

total damage for two episodes -300. they of course wanted more but i learned enough from this board to stick to 150. thanks guys.

I will refer to the red light district across the street from the Panglin Hotel as the Xiang Xi Cun (XXC) area since that is the Chinese name and taxi drivers will know what you are talking about plus the "Seibu" department store is actually now closed and a McDonalds has sprung up in its place.

The XXC is alive and kicking and you can basically find girls there 24 hours a day though it starts getting more busy about 9pm, hits a peak at about 2-3am and then peters out about 5-6am.

Nearby the XXC is a KTV called "Ole" and if you are facing it and you look to the area to the right, starting at 3am there is an interesting "night market" similar to what was in CP; KTV gals, BBS gals, part-timers, and random girls come to be chosen. These girls are not a part of the XXC hos and in fact are serious competition because they are all out and about in one place for dudes to look at. Prices vary from 150-400 depending on the girl's looks/attitude/ demeanor/and who knows. I've had girls for 150 that I would have gladly paid double and a few 200 girls I wouldn't have done for free. That being said, it's common to find girls that are not too hardened and are even having fun in some way. But the flip side is that if you find a girl you like in terms of service, demeanor, etc. Then get her contact because they can be "here today, gone tomorrow. " For example, one short, stacked cute I liked is a hair/makeup student in some shitty beauty school near the outskirts of the city and would work this "Ole Market" a few times a month for extra cash. After fucking her once, I never saw her out there again but now I just call her over whenever I want to fuck and she'll come over sometimes just to hang out. And I guess she's willing to come over on her own dime sometimes because I'm not a "perverted asshole who makes her do fucked up shit (her words, ha ha.). " But it's definitely more a "***** with benefits" because I keep it that way and I recommend others to do the same because even if you end up getting free sex from these young, naive girls, and it's not hard, I have the attitude that my ability to get them to fuck for free vs. Their ability to do what's best for them is an unfair fight and I'd rather they have the eventual regret of blowing money earned rather than bitterness of wasted emotions and youth. Anyway, enough of my soapboxing.

There are tons of mamasans/papasans at this Ole Market and I don't really understand how it works, but all the girls are being pushed by all the mamas and papas. So just concentrate on the girl you like and ignore the mama/papa pestering you because they literally don't add any value at all and are just trying to get you to choose one, any one. One you make your choice, THEN you tell a random mama/papa how much you want to pay and then the mama/ papa will go and try to negotiate with the girl. Confused? Yeah, I was/am too. But when the girl agrees with you, then off you go to your hotel; no ST rooms available. The average price is 200 RMB and you will be able to fuck the majority of the Ole Market girls for this price, though a few of the hotter ones want 300 minimum. But the "walking away" trick usually gets you the girl in the end. There are more than a few Middle Eastern, black, white guys that come by and check out the goods, too, but I estimate about 30-40% of the girls don't go with non-Asian customers.

It's an interesting mix of girls here but the unfortunately thing is that it only STARTS at 3am and lasts to about 6am or so. It's like a really special late-night mongering option that's totally out in the open and no cops every come to bother you or the girls.

Anyway, I just wanted to add this option to the mix since I've not read it on the SZ board before.

Stay safe,

SF

In Shenzhen today

I just landed in Shenzhen and plan to go out tonight. I am staying in Futian, Garden Skylight hotel (not my choice as I am traveling with office folks who made the choice). I plan to take cab to Panglin hotel tonight and follow the directions to alley RLD. I am nervous as the maximum Chinese I can speak is hello and thank you. Anyone else in Shenzhen today and may want to hook up to be the wing man?

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Games
    Please post! I am going to Shenzhen tomorrow! I want ton have fun!

Action

Quote Originally Posted by Singhania
    I'm in Shenzhen staying at Huaqiang Plaza hotel, Huaqiang.

Tried to get some action but failed pls help me.
    There is some action at 37th floor of the Huaqiang plaza but choice is very limit. Going Guangzhou today, lets see if I can find Chinese chicks.

Hello,

I am going to Hong Kong in two weeks, any idea where I can find some latin girls, I know plenty of bars in Guanzhou and of course Wanchai in Hong Kong, but i have failed trying to find places like that in Shenzen.

Hi,

I am going to Shenzhen in 2 weeks, any idea where I can find some latin girls, any bar Wanchai style (traffik, scape)

Thanks

[QUOTE= Looking back, I wish I chose a hotter girl since the service couldn’t have been worse. Doesn’t matter, I wil certainly make multiple return appearances to the area.

What does everyone think about me posting photos as a guide to this little gem? Will it spoil everything?[/QUOTE]

Strange thing in China stay clear of ugly fat chicks they are lazy. I find the good looking slim ones study western fashion and make up. so are also willing to try harder in bed to land that rich western sugar daddy. Nothing makes sense in China.

help

I'm in Shenzhen staying at Huaqiang Plaza hotel, Huaqiang.

Tried to get some action but failed pls help me.

Quote Originally Posted by Punk Boulala
    Based on OAH’s directions in note #3801 I was easily able to find this RLD. For newbies like me, I want to add that I was able to get to the Panglin Hotel by foot from the Hong Kong border in about 20 minutes. I have set up base camp nearby. I went for my first tour early this afternoon. There is plenty of selection. The first place I went to had nice girls but quoted rmb 200. The girl I eventually chose was rmb 150. It’s good to see that prices haven’t changed since my glory days in China back in 2005. Anyways, the girl was hot enough. The service was terrible and she wanted extra money after the deed. I reluctantly gave her rmb 10 and she kicked me out right after. Looking back, I wish I chose a hotter girl since the service couldn’t have been worse. Doesn’t matter, I wil certainly make multiple return appearances to the area.

What does everyone think about me posting photos as a guide to this little gem? Will it spoil everything?
    Please post! I am going to Shenzhen tomorrow! I want ton have fun!

Alley RLD

Based on OAH’s directions in note #3801 I was easily able to find this RLD. For newbies like me, I want to add that I was able to get to the Panglin Hotel by foot from the Hong Kong border in about 20 minutes. I have set up base camp nearby. I went for my first tour early this afternoon. There is plenty of selection. The first place I went to had nice girls but quoted rmb 200. The girl I eventually chose was rmb 150. It’s good to see that prices haven’t changed since my glory days in China back in 2005. Anyways, the girl was hot enough. The service was terrible and she wanted extra money after the deed. I reluctantly gave her rmb 10 and she kicked me out right after. Looking back, I wish I chose a hotter girl since the service couldn’t have been worse. Doesn’t matter, I wil certainly make multiple return appearances to the area.

What does everyone think about me posting photos as a guide to this little gem? Will it spoil everything?

Quote Originally Posted by OldAsiaHand

Just my POV.

OAH
    OAH,

please check your PM......
    Will try it again tomorrow.

Whomer

Shenzhen report (or lack thereof)

Hi guys -thanks for all the information regarding Shenzhen. I however came across this forum way after my SZX trip

Traveling with the coworkers, we first stayed in Intercontinental (near Window of the world). I believe it is in Nanshan district. Having been to SZX for the first time, I had no idea what to expect. I took a chance and went down the hotel lobby once it was clear of families and kids -around midnight or so. I could see a Chinese girl sitting on one of the chairs trying to make eye contact with me. We started chatting. She said, she was supposed to meet her friend but she didn't show up. I could tell that was just BS! -the next minute she had a proposition. 600 RMB for LT. She was at best 6 in looks and was nothing to brag about. I said no as I expected more talent to show up. She kept trying to negotiate but my eyes were roaming looking for new talent to show up. By this time its about 1AM and there is ZERO action happening. That girl eventually left the hotel after I kept refusing. At 1 AM I went to use the bathroom and saw the signs for the Galleon bar. I said well let's try my luck there. Well the place was closed or was in process of closing. No talent inside or outside. Just may be 5 or 7 people including the band that had just finished playing I guess. I stayed for a beer and left for the lobby. At this point the bell boy asked me if I wanted a lady. I said not unless I see her first. He said he could send someone to my room but I wasn't too keen on that. I called that night off and went to my room.

Due to jet lag I couldn't fall asleep so I started looking on Craigslist. Among all the spam and fake pics, I came across one posting that said, 'horny girl waiting' and there was no pic in the ad. I said what the heck and responded to her ad asking for pic and donation etc.

The next morning I check my email and lo and behold, the girl responded with her pic, didn't mention $ and said she wanted to meet first. Long story short, we met after work in the mall across from the Window of the world. The girl was 7 in looks and body 8 or 9. She was around 25 and had jet black long hair to her waist. We had coffee and chatted up a bit. She spoke close to perfect English albeit with an accent. Now mind that in all this chat, the issue of money never came up. She was/is a regular office girl working 9-5. After chatting and walking for a bit, I asked if she wanted to come to my hotel. There was no hesitation in her response. Fifteen minutes later, I was undressing her and her pussy was dripping (literally) wet. I could tell from her demeanor that she wasn't all the experienced when it came to foreplay. It was almost if she could orgasm during foreplay. We fucked all night (love jet lag sometimes). In the morning she dressed up to go to work. Again it's now 730AM and she still hasn't brought up the issue of money. (At the expense of getting flamed) when she picked her purse to leave the room, I put $120 in her purse. She never counted, said thanks and left.

This was back in May of 2010. I have made 2 or 3 subsequent trips to SZX and she has met me in the lobby of soon after the moment I check in the hotel.

I am going to SZX in few days and want to experience all the cheap and wonderful sex that I have read about on this forum! Not that I am 'dumping' my friend with benefits, I want to experience more. I know for fact that there is NO action what so ever around Crowne Plaza or Intercontinental i.e. I have seen no 'obvious' scissor-less barber shops or pink neon lights. It seems I'd have to go to Lou Hu.

I see that I can take the train (Line 1) from Window of the World to GuoMao station (as a past poster suggested that as starting point). I can't find his post anymore but he said he would start there and then 'walk into the village'. I don't know what that means. Could anyone please elaborate and please. give me a good starting point. My nature of work in SZX doesn't allow me to leave for any extracurricular activities before 9 or 10 PM. I am sure that should not be an issue. My only concern is that I don't want to get arrested in one of those walk-in, BBS or pink apartments that I have read about in the past Shenzhen posts.

Again, I am looking to score big and would like to take someone back to hotel for a all-nighter.

1. Should I start at GuoMao station as someone suggested but go where once I am at GuoMao?

2. Or should I take a cab to Sangri La hotel and go in the alley where McDonalds is (as some other previous posts suggested.)

I am well traveled in China -Shanghai and Wuhan. Also know my way around HKG. But haven't find my mojo in SZX as I'd like to -although I have a GF there that I can call but I am seeking variety.

Thanks all!

Posting Limitations