Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
The Velvet Rooms
 Sex Vacation
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Not so fast!

Quote Originally Posted by PatmarBeleza1  [View Original Post]
    In comparing the Rio Termas, like 4x4, with Hong Kong Club in Tijuana, these are my observations:

HK Pros.

- No entrada or entrance fee, but the waiters (meseros) want you to buy drinks.

- The stage shows are more interactive, with the fingering and licking for a dollar.

HK Cons.

- The women. Brazilian women are just way, way hotter in every respect, especially the bundas.

- The sex. As The Economist said, sex is the second national sport in Brazil.

- The men. I don't know what it is about Mexican culture vs Brazilian, but I just really dislike a waiter asking me every 30 seconds if I want a drink. I would rather go to a Rio terma like 4x4, pay the $50 R entrada as part of the deal, and then not be hounded by some little scuzzball, cum-swabbing, jerk-off trying to "introduce" me to the girls.

So, with that rough comparison, HK is the best of the little armpit known as Tijuana. There are some hot girls in HK, better than all the other clubs like Adelitas, IMHO. I had one 19 year old 2 weeks ago who did BBBJ, and another young one with a hot body a few days ago who was good. 70dlls for 30 minutes. Plus 15dlls for the room.

But again, the main problem is that every step of the procedure is eff'd up by some dude in the process: the waiters buzzing around like horse flys on piles of dung, constantly asking for tips; the guy at the door who asks for a tip to put a little robe on the girl going into the hotel; the guy at the front desk of the hotel who asks for an additional dollar for a little thing of lube; and then when you're done, two cum-towel-heads outside who want a tip for?

A Rio Terma, by contrast, shows just how much the Brazilians have elevated sex to an art. I won't go into the details, but Mexico / HK club, currency considerations aside, just is kind of like eating a week old Big Mac that has been left out in the sun warmed over in a microwave compared to a filet mignon.

Not all Latin American nations are the same. Hong Kong Club may be the best club in Mexico, but it would be the worst club in Rio.
    I'm not sure that it is fair to compare HK to any termas in Rio.

First, I live 20 minutes from Tijuana, vice the 14-16 hours to Rio. I was there for carnival in 2004 and 2006 and had a blast, but it was expensive, unlike Tijuana. But in Rio, the girls were a lot hotter hands down! I went to several thermas, including 4 x 4, which I was not impressed with the quality of women. But was impressed with the women at Centauras; but they were pricy.

Seeing how Help Disco is gone, I would not consider Hong Kong Club would be the worst club in Rio.

Completa?

Quote Originally Posted by Satyr23  [View Original Post]
    3. What percentage if any of these girls are Completa?
    What does this slang mean? Not familiar with it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by PatmarBeleza1  [View Original Post]
    In comparing the Rio Termas, like 4x4, with Hong Kong Club in Tijuana, these are my observations:

HK Pros.

- The stage shows are more interactive, with the fingering and licking for a dollar.

HK Cons.

- The women. Brazilian women are just way, way hotter in every respect, especially the bundas.

- The men. I don't know what it is about Mexican culture vs Brazilian, but I just really dislike a waiter asking me every 30 seconds if I want a drink. I would rather go to a Rio terma like 4x4, pay the $50 R entrada as part of the deal, and then not be hounded by some little scuzzball, cum-swabbing, jerk-off trying to "introduce" me to the girls.

So, with that rough comparison, HK is the best of the little armpit known as Tijuana. There are some hot girls in HK, better than all the other clubs like Adelitas, IMHO. I had one 19 year old 2 weeks ago who did BBBJ, and another young one with a hot body a few days ago who was good. 70dlls for 30 minutes. Plus 15dlls for the room.

But again, the main problem is that every step of the procedure is eff'd up by some dude in the process: the waiters buzzing around like horse flys on piles of dung, constantly asking for tips; the guy at the door who asks for a tip to put a little robe on the girl going into the hotel; the guy at the front desk of the hotel who asks for an additional dollar for a little thing of lube; and then when you're done, two cum-towel-heads outside who want a tip for?

A Rio Terma, by contrast, shows just how much the Brazilians have elevated sex to an art. I won't go into the details, but Mexico / HK club, currency considerations aside, just is kind of like eating a week old Big Mac that has been left out in the sun warmed over in a microwave compared to a filet mignon.

Not all Latin American nations are the same. Hong Kong Club may be the best club in Mexico, but it would be the worst club in Rio.
    Alright! That was hilarious and informative! Thanks for your post.

I'm in Brazil right now and it is of course damn expensive! I went to Tijuana in 2010 and for the most part failed miserably. I was using a different site for info and basically just didn't know what was up. I did however get referred to Hong Kong and had one good session inside. The next girl in HK would only do CBJ and cut my session short. I had a two terrible rushed sessions with street girls, one OK session with an Adelita's girl and the last straw was a super hot dead fish from Adelita's who basically wouldn't let me touch the goods. She just layed there and wanted me to finish fast in missionary. I said F*ck this, went back to San Diego and flew home. I had one BBBJ from the good session at Hong Kong, but the rest were quick and covered. I'm not at all knocking Tijuana, just my experience. I just didn't know, at the time, how to get the most bang for my buck. After being back for a while and coming accross this site, I realized I probably could have had an amazing time. So I'm wondering:

1. How much for a Hong Kong girl to come back to my room for 1hr.

2. If negotiated up front, how many of these girls perform BBBJ?

4. What does an average Hong Kong girl charge for overnight?

5. Can you take girls home from Adelita's or other bars?

6. Does anyone have any favorite girls with solid service they would be willing to recommend?

Any help would be very much appreciated.
    Your experience mirrors many others'. I rarely like SGs, because of the rush-rush. Even the ones that don't still have a 20 minute time limit. I find the older ones, up the street, go for 30 minutes, usually.

CBJ is pretty much the standard in Tijuana. There are exceptions, but very few. And you usually have to get to know them better. And the cover may never come off, no matter how often you repeat. Maybe if you slip a ring on her finger it might.

I'll take a stab at your list.

1. Won't happen. When on duty, they must check out of the club, check into the hotel, check back into the club. They must use the club's hotel.

2. Very few. You can ask, but it's pretty much drummed into them. My guess is about 25, but that's a guess.

3. Maybe 1% Could be as high as 10, perhaps. Depends on age and looks, usually. Expect to pay a premium, if it's available. But it is very much the exception.

4. Whatever she thinks you'll pay. Prices from $100 to $200 have been bandied about, with larger number not unheard of. Depends on how much she likes you. If she's a night shift girl, an all-night is going to be about 3 hours, give or take. They don't get off until the wee hours, and often need to leave by 6. Either ask an afternoon shift chica, or get one on her day off.

5. After their shift, they are free to go wherever they feel like. If you mean, are Adelita's and other bars operated differently than HK, the answer is no.

6. If they do, they probaly won't post it here. Ja Ja Ja!

Hong Kong v Rio Termas

HK Pros.

HK Cons.

I'm in Brazil right now and it is of course damn expensive! I went to Tijuana in 2010 and for the most part failed miserably. I was using a different site for info and basically just didn't know what was up. I did however get referred to Hong Kong and had one good session inside. The next girl in HK would only do CBJ and cut my session short. I had a two terrible rushed sessions with street girls, one OK session with an Adelita's girl and the last straw was a super hot dead fish from Adelita's who basically wouldn't let me touch the goods. She just layed there and wanted me to finish fast in missionary. I said F*ck this, went back to San Diego and flew home. I had one BBBJ from the good session at Hong Kong, but the rest were quick and covered. I'm not at all knocking Tijuana, just my experience. I just didn't know, at the time, how to get the most bang for my buck. After being back for a while and coming accross this site, I realized I probably could have had an amazing time. So I'm wondering:

6. Does anyone have any favorite girls with solid service they would be willing to recommend?

Saturday night

Visited HK Saturday night, walked in from the cool evening and it was hot inside, in my head I was hearing that Nelly song 'Hot in Here'. I saw Kenya dancing at one of the small booth poles, hadn't even opened my first beer and I was already getting a boner watching her. She's a fair-skinned chica, permed blonde hair, with a nice ass and enhanced boobs. She was looking real good, wearing a black bikini, the type of top that has two thin pieces rising from the bottoms up vertically over her boobs. So I slide a dollar in her bikini and tell her vamos arriba. I've been with her a couple of times before so I know she's good in bed, and off we go.

Afterwards I head back down to HK to drink and relax. I see a girl dancing on stage that I haven't noticed before. She's has bangs, with long brunette hair and a few highlight streaks. Cute slender body and nice moves on stage, and I'm immediately wishing I hadn't just blown a load so I could take this chica upstairs right away. I was mesmerized. I knew I needed some time to reload so I just kept drinking and thought I'the find her later. A chica I've talked to before came by and sat down in the booth, she's cool to talk to but I wasn't going to take her up, but I got her a drink anyway. After some time I told her I was leaving, and I went for a couple slow laps around the club looking for the chica with the bangs, but I couldn't find her. I was disappointed I didn't see her, didn't know if she was upstairs for a long time or had finished for the night, bummer. It was a good night at HK, but I decided to leave to AB for round two of the evening.

New HK Girl. Kristin

Watch out for this girl, she ripped me off.

We agreed to 600 pesos before the room and she changed to 700 pesos after I took a shower so I couldn't return the room. Also jerked on my balls hard and it hurt like hell and I told her to stop and she wouldn't so I had to restrain her. Blocked full penetration and was a.

She's about 5 feet tall. 95 pounds ish, darker spinner. 18 years old, lighter highlights, wore a high school style headband.

New HK Girl. Kristin

Watch out for this girl, she ripped me off.

We agreed to 600 pesos before the room and she changed to 700 pesos after I took a shower so I couldn't return the room. Also jerked on my balls hard and it hurt like hell and I told her to stop and she wouldn't so I had to restrain here. Blocked full penetration and was a *****.

She's about 5 feet tall. 95 pounds ish, darker spinner. 18 years old, lighter highlights, wore a high school style headband.

Monday night at HK

Had to laugh seeing Dcel75's report. I too was staying at the Travelodge (great price) , although I didn't make it to HK until about 7:30. Decided to simply take it slow and relax. Early on a girl (Elizabeth?) started dancing in the mini dance space at my booth / table, doing the fun tease sticking her bare tits in my face / mouth and doing some LFK. After a while she climbed into my lap. Normally I don't buy drinks for the girls, instead saving my $$$ for the trip upstairs, but I decided that $9 for what amounts to a full contact lap dance ($8 for drink, $1 for tip) in truth was a pretty good deal (vs. US prices) so we had a nice long high contact LFK lap dance.

But it was early, and I was in no rush. Her English was pretty non existent, but still told her to come back in an hour. Over the course of the next couple of hours, I had 3 more extended drink / dances with ladies. Relaxing. No rush. But in the end, decided that the "bad girl" of the bunch with the most potential was Elizabeth. She'd moved to the other end of the club, but when she failed to make the sale, she walked right by and I grabbed her. After yet another drink / dance, I suggested going upstairs. She seemed almost surprised, but 5 minutes later we're naked on the bed. Pretty close to GFE foreplay. More LFK and some DFK, finger (s) deep in her pussy within a minute of starting, lots of contact. I *almost* thought I'd get the BBBJ, but no luck on that score. But lots of deep sucking, ball licking, and more fingers deep in the pussy. Then, she puts her tits on the bed, sticks her ass high, and insists that I go in deep. Gosh, that was fun. After a while at that, we flipped and I got her on top, and eventually we had a rousing finish.

After some further cuddling on the bed, it was into the shower for both of us. Bottom line. Highly recommended.

OK, name might not be Elizabeth, but she was about 5'5", dark prominent nipples, B tits, maybe 26-28 years old, no belly bulge, not skinny, but no extra pounds, darker skin (but not too dark). A winner all around.

Thursday night

Well I just couldn't wait for Friday, once I got it in my head about a visit this weekend, I thought I would just start early with a Thursday night visit.

Go into HK about 11pm and made a couple of laps to see who was working. Saw a few chicas I that interested me, but they all were occupied, considering it was a slower night.

I've seen this Blonde several times (photo from HK website attached) , and each time she's always been busy so I've never had a chance to pull her out to go upstairs, has anyone hit that already?

Decided to head over to AB, since I was in the mood for voluptuous chica, so I got Natalia for a session upstairs. Very nice time as usual.

Left AB and headed down to the corner of Constitucion, had some tacos de pescado and camarones, tasty.

Got a cab back to la linea and of course no lines crossing about 2am.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HK-chica.jpg‎  

Great info

Quote Originally Posted by Supersteve  [View Original Post]
    ToTo001.

The Sgt is right take the trolley. You should be able to get a bus from your hotel to the Blue Line trolley. I believe that they have day passes that are good for the bus and trolley. From America Plaza, next the the Amtrak (train) station it is a forty-five minute ride to San Ysidro. When the trolley stops look for the people walking over the bridge and follow them. Upon entering Mexico you can take a yellow cab for $5. 00 (USD) to the Zona, if you continue past them to the street, you can get a white cab for $3-5. Tell them you want to go to Hong Kong. Do not let them tell you about other places.

Once in the Zona there are five main haunts, with three Hong Kong, Adelitas, Chicago Club (after about ten at night) that cater to Gringos. The other two Tropical and Las Chavelas are in between locals, and gringo's bars. There are many other bars around the Zona which are mainly local type bars. Behind the entries of the bars is what is known as "the alley". This is where Street Girls hang. Negotiate everything up front. They will start out with about $20 but it will be very minimum of service. For $30, or so, you should get "sin ropa" (without clothes) , and possibly a CBJ. The hotel will be another $5. 00, or so. In the clubs you will get quoted $60-80 for 1/2 hour. I have found that the ones quoting $80 will drop to $60 immediately if you tell them to hit the bricks. The hotels from the clubs (right next door) are $12-15 for a half hour. Most of the time it is for CBJ, sexo sin ropa, but you may want to ask. Hong Kong will charge you a dollar "tip" for the guy giving the lady a robe to wear.

Drinks in the bar for the ladies are usually about $7. 50. How fast they drink it, and how pushy they are for more is a good indication of how the session will be. Tropical, and some of the local bars have two for one drinks for the guys.

Time is a very relative thing. I would plan on at least 4-6 hours. I spend the night there. You can stay in one of the hotels in the Zona starting at about $25 per night. If to stay away from the Zona, there are several on Ave. Revolucion at $30. Probably the nicest around the area is Hotel Ticuan. It is about $55 per night, but very nice. It is Calle 8 & Ave. Revo. If you are young and have some Spanish skills, there is a club Las Pulgas right there where you could possibly score, but unlikely. From the Zona it is about $2-3 to Ave. Revo and the hotels. I wouldn't suggest walking around outside the Zona, for your first visit. One block can make a world of difference, although the Zona and the areas of the hotels on Ave. Revo are relatively safe.

I usually eat at one of the stands for the dollar tacos. While they may look unsightly the tacos are good, and no one that I have been with have gotten sick from them.

On your return flag down a white cab and tell him that you want to go to La Linea (the line-border). It will be another $5. 00. After clearing immigration anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour and a half (depending upon the time of day) , walk out the door and go to the right. There will be machines there where you can buy a ticket for the trolley.

Pretty much glosses over most of what you need to know. If you have any specifics PM me and I may be able to answer.

Health & happiness to all.
    Great information for someone making there first Tijuana trip. I would hate to see all this good info just disapear into the archives. I wonder if there is a way to start a new thread (Must read info for 1st timers to Tijuana) and have this report automatically come up. You even cover the art of negotiating with a SG. GOOD STUFF

3 Nights at HK

Decided to make a trip down south a couple of days earlier than usual.

Monday:

I decided to stay at the Travel Lodge at San Ysidro, $30 / night.

Parked at the $5 prepay parking and headed down to HK.

Arrived at HK Monday and watched MNF. Pretty cool just chillin there drinking a beer in one hand and an ass on the other while keeping my eyes on the game. Wasn't too crowded, plenty of booths and plenty of seats at the stage.

Lez show started at 6 and I don't remember who was on or what they looked like.

Hung out with Roxana after the game but decided to save my $60 and spend a $20 on my SG.

Nothing to really report so I bunched my 3 night report into 1.

Tuesday:

Parked at the $5 prepay parking and talked to a couple of guys at the border. They said they were going to a strip club but didn't know which one to go to. I suggested HK and went on my way.

I arrive at HK at 6 for the lez show which started at 6:30.

They had two beautiful girls, Camilla, approx 18-20, dark hair, nice tits, and a nice ass. The other girl, Nambia, approx 18-20, blonde hair, nice ass, and nice soft tits.

As I was enjoying my beer and grabbing whatever I could, I see the 2 gentlemen I met at the border. I could tell they were newbies, so I encouraged them to sit at the stage. So, they did and then I encouraged them to tip so they could grab. As they tipped and grabbed the expressions on their faces where priceless. They're eyes got big and there jaws dropped. I said,"Now try that at a strip club in the US." We laughed and continued grabbing. The girls had a fat dildo on stage and the meseros were asking for $5 to bang the girls with. Some people paid, but fuck that I'd rather use my fingers. My new friends left at 7ish and thanked me for pointing out HK to them. Always happy to help a fellow mongerer. Had a great time and left the club at 9. Roxana was off that night, so I headed down to where my SG was and had a session with her. Back to my motel at 11.

Wednesday:

Same routine, $5 prepay parking and straight to HK at 4 to see the 4PM lez show. The show was so-so. Can't remember what the girls looked like. Met up with Roxana, bought her a couple of drinks and headed upstairs for $60. Still no BBBJ, but otherwise it was fun. I think I'd like to sample someone different on my next Wednesday trip. After my romp with Roxana, I returned to HK and watched the Lez show. It started later than the regular time. It was Camilla and Nambia again. Those 2 are hot! Maybe I'll check out their sex skills next time.

Be back in two weeks.

NFL on Sundays

HK showing NFL ticket or all the games? Just charger game? Whats the scene like 11am-5pm on Sunday?

TIA,

BL

Thanks for your helpful advice!

Dear All,

Thanks a lot! I am overwhelmed by so much advice and support! I am looking forward to hit Tijuana.

Who knows, perhaps we will run into each other!

Thanks again!

Toto

Posting Limitations