Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Angeles City

+ Add Report
Page 1381 of 2062 FirstFirst ... 381 881 1281 1331 1371 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1391 1431 1481 1881 ... LastLast
Results 20,701 to 20,715 of 30928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Hertz  [View Original Post]
    The good news is that I'm back in AC, the bad news is that I lost my phone with all the the girls I meet. I was able to find most of then but not one of my favorites. Of couse the first thing I did was to go to the bar she worked at which I did not know had move. One Eyed Wench has expanded and Treasure Island is now on Santo street. Talk to mamasan at there and Lollipop which has same owner to find out she is no longer there but it sounded like she is at another bar but they was not going to say which. The girl I am looking for is name Girlly but not sure if I spelled it properly. She would probably with her sister Gisele a cherry girl and friend form same province name Lillybeth. If anyone knows if there are still around AC at a differt bar please tell me because I would love to see them again.
    She may be working in another city or could be sponsored and out of the game so you might never find her. If you have and post a picture of the girl it may help.

Finding bargirl that change bar

The good news is that I'm back in AC, the bad news is that I lost my phone with all the the girls I meet. I was able to find most of then but not one of my favorites. Of couse the first thing I did was to go to the bar she worked at which I did not know had move. One Eyed Wench has expanded and Treasure Island is now on Santo street. Talk to mamasan at there and Lollipop which has same owner to find out she is no longer there but it sounded like she is at another bar but they was not going to say which. The girl I am looking for is name Girlly but not sure if I spelled it properly. She would probably with her sister Gisele a cherry girl and friend form same province name Lillybeth. If anyone knows if there are still around AC at a differt bar please tell me because I would love to see them again.

Fellas,

Unfortunately I'm short on time and having a lot of problems with the search function (not sure if this is related to the problem that seems to have renamed a lot of threads). Could someone fill me on where / how to rent a cell phone for a few weeks in Angeles City, coming in via Clark airport?

Thanks!

Taking girl to Hong kong

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie 48  [View Original Post]
    To Royalpardesi2001.

I check yesterday from a travel agent at SM mall cebu pacific flight to Hong kong for Friday is 8000 p one way, flight to macau from clark is cheaper but no seat until Monday at 6500 p, seaair and tiger air already cancel flight to macau so it is better just

Fly out of manila more flight and options.

Fast Eddie 48
    Biggest problem with taking girls out of the country is immigration now.

They have gone crazy with refusing to let girls out.

The word is that the girl has to take a class in manila from commission on filiipinos overseas in quezon city.

Cfo.

I know girls that travel a lot out of the country and have been refused recently.

Also many guys take a girl and the immigration will not let the girl leave the country.

They say they don't want them to be sex slaves.

I have not heard of them asking for money yet to allow them out.

Angeles city

Quote Originally Posted by Devcoder  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys.

I'm thinking of taking a vacation to angeles city, I've heard a lot about the girls etc from there so it seems like it could be an interesting trip.

But most threads I've read have been quite outdated so I wanted to ask you guys some questions if thats ok.

I've never really had sex with prostitutes before, just twice in Amsterdam but everyone thats been there knows the the girls are actually quite bitchy and rude they act as if they have paid you rather then you've paid them. So I'd like to know a bit about the attitude of the girls in angeles island, I mean are they nice to hang out with, do they lie in bed like dead fish or do they actually try to please you?

I've seen quite a few pictures from the photo gallary guys without condoms, either getting a blowjob without a condom or having vaginal sex without one, how safe is this really?

What are the rates for the girls?

How are you supposed to act and what are you expected to do when you take a girl out from a bar for an "early work leave"?

Do you get a taxi from the bar to the hotel, as I'm quite sure it's not so smart going around in the streets after dark with a prostitute.

I've never really traveled much, or had a "sex trip" ever. Is it safe to be in angeles city if you're not a 100% pro at these kinds of things.

And how fun is it being there alone, without going with a friends or something?

I know it's a lot of questions, but I'm hoping you'll want to answer them.

PS: Any other suggestions are welcome.

Thanks
    Join in with someone from the board here for bar hop and to get some idea of where is safe.

Lot of great girls here in ac. I love being here but also hate some of the things here.

Too many beggars and thieves but if you walk fast and remember that you got to pay attention to what you are doing

It is mostly safe.

The bars have some really great girls and some losers. Its hit and miss and depends on luck and what you find that you are compatable with.

I have lived here for four years.

No condoms has its risks.

I sent you an inbox message.

Also I am happy to do some bar hop when or if you are here and I am here at same time.

You can have lot of fun here. Just be careful don't trust people on the street.

Glad to answer any other questions. My favorite hotel is wild orchid and abc hotel. On the expensive side

And there are some other ones less expensive that are nice

Josephine & Jessica

Took a walk down Raymond St and found a tasty little morsel. 20 year old Josephine (yellow dress / more pics in the Photo Gallery) , at the Prince of Wales earlier in the day. During our ST session she told me that she also likes girls and we discussed everything that I like to do when I am with 2 girls. Josey said she's up for anything and that her gf. 18 year old Jessica fresh in from Cebu (2 weeks ago) , would be a good match up for us. I had her call Mama Lisa at the P of W and 'reserve' Jessica for us.

Fast forward to later in the evening. Josey and I went and picked up Jessica; LT'd both girls for 2, 800 pesos. This turned out to be one of the best 3somes I have had in years.

When I came out of the shower they were already going at it – 69'ing. 'Want get wet for you sir'. I dipped a finger into Jessica for a taste – strawberries are in most definitely in season here! As soon I hit the bed they began giving me a double BBBJ while I played with their little pussies with my fingers and a vibrator (a delightful new experience for Jessica). Moved on to Jessica mounting me cowgirl while Josy sat on my face.

We switched up for little while, then I spun Josey around to reverse CG, laid her back across me and had Jessica go down us. Nothing like having your balls licked and a tongue stroke your shaft during sex. This was new for both girls and I'm sure that they'll add it to their bag of tricks. Also did some pussy to mouth – Josey had already told Jessica that's one of the things I like and true to a good GFE girl she is, she did it on her own. Took me out of Josey, BJ'd for little while and like the good little girl she is – carefully put my cock back into Josey's soaking wet pussy. Swapped the girls around and kept on going, but this time Josey also took up the vibrator and began using it on herself. After she came Josey started using the vibrator on Jessica and me. Needless to say Jessica came soon and her cum leaked out onto my nuts – a real gusher – which Josey promptly cleaned up with her tongue.

We played around like this for while, changing positions and partners; taking one or the other K9 while they ate each other. I finished off giving Jessica a creampie which Josey went down and quickly lapped up. She of course shared it Jessica and they engaged in bit of snowballing, after which we collapsed and took a nap. Later on in the wee hours rounds 2 and 3 went pretty much the same way. My hearty thanks again to the makers of vitamin V!

Footnote: I was thinking of doing a repeat on Monday, but found out that Jessica got her period a few hours after we had finished (BTW, Mama Lisa warned me of this before we left the night before, but I decided to take my chances) – guess I'll just have to wait and come back again before heading home the end of next month. LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-J&J2.JPG‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Devcoder  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys, I've been reading a lot about angeles city and I'm thinking of going there for a vacation.

My goals are probebly obvious, want to get there, have a blast, have some nice time with bar girls, and enjoy their tight pussies.

How are the girls in angeles city? Are they "service" orianted, I mean, are they just lying in bed like dead fish or do they want to have some fun too, and how are their attitude?

I've never really had a "sex" trip, so I'm a bit unsure about going to angeles city as I've heard it can be quite dangerous, and how fun is it to go there alone, without any friends with you etc?
    AC can be BIG fun. But I'm not sure if I would recommend it to a 1st timer "Monger" to go by themselves.

The women can be GREAT if you choose the right one. The danger w / the women is not physical but emotional. Especially for a 1st timer to the game and to the PI.

They will most certainly play the sympathy card. The poverty in the PI is ever present. And girls are genuinely poor as poor can be. They can appear to be the most innocent, sweet, enduring girl willing to please your every whim. But that's the web they weave. These girls are Pro's at this game. Seasoned mongers fall prey to their. Seemly innocent child like charm. And the seasoned girls. Know how to fleece a guy clean to the bone. While He's thinkin he's being the good Samaritan.

Going alone depends on you. There is nothing besides screwing and basically drinking beer to do all day and night. Other than that. Maybe go to the mall and hope there is a movie to see. Many people get bored w / nothing to do during the day. Especially if you are not a daytime drinker.

As far as Dangerous. I would not consider it any more dangerous than any other Major city. Even though it is a small place. The fact that everyone knows that foreigners come from all over. Means of course people are there looking to help rid you of your money. Be careful.

The most important rule for a 1st timer. No Filippino Man is your friend. They will walk over, approach you like you two are old time friends, try to say they met you at your hotel you must not remember. Do NOT stop for any Filippino no matter how friendly he appears if they approach you. Do NOT ever go ANYWHERE with one. Bottom line. They want something. This may sound like common sense advice. But you would not believe how may guys have been. Approached, taken to a house and robbed. And Newbie's are their main victims.

Other than that. AC can be "HEAVEN" on earth. If you are adventurous. I say go for it. It definitely is a "Bucket list" experience.

Unless you are the one who initiates it. Be leary of all who approach you.

Answer to questions

I put some answers below from my point of view.

I'm thinking of taking a vacation to angeles city, I've heard a lot about the girls etc from there so it seems like it could be an interesting trip.

But most threads I've read have been quite outdated so I wanted to ask you guys some questions if thats ok.

I've never really had sex with prostitutes before, just twice in Amsterdam but everyone thats been there knows the the girls are actually quite bitchy and rude they act as if they have paid you rather then you've paid them. So I'd like to know a bit about the attitude of the girls in angeles island, I mean are they nice to hang out with, do they lie in bed like dead fish or do they actually try to please you?

*Most bar girls in the Phils have a good attitude. But treat them well of course. My experience is that most are fun to hang out with and they are fun in bed. On occasion, I have kept a girl for a few days having fun. So definitely works sometimes. Obviously, you want to determine whether you have a good rapport with the girl at the bar. I usually don't ask direct questions such as will you do this, will you do that? How long will you stay etc. Anyway, if you have any luck, I think you will be pleasantly surprised compared to what you wrote about Amsterdam.

*Above is my average experience. I would say that 20% of the time the girl is no fun. In such a case, just give here a tip and cut your losses.

I've seen quite a few pictures from the photo gallary guys without condoms, either getting a blowjob without a condom or having vaginal sex without one, how safe is this really?

*I use condom in vaginal sex. The numbers aren't in your favor for not doing so. Reality. Also, I don't want to get them pregnant. Most girls in the Phils can't afford birth control pills, so it is a big risk. Of course, after you leave there is no direct consequence, but I personally don't like the idea of having a child in the Phils that I don't know about. Just my feeling.

*I haven't been there in about two years so I can't remember exact rates on bar fine [was in Manila but not AC a year ago]. I tend to be a sucker, so I think my damage from bar fine and tip is $100 US dollars or less, but that is for good performance.

How are you supposed to act and what are you expected to do when you take a girl out from a bar for an "early work leave"?

*Not a big deal. No worries. That's the point!

Do you get a taxi from the bar to the hotel, as I'm quite sure it's not so smart going around in the streets after dark with a prostitute.

*My feeling is that overall Phils is pretty safe. Don't do anything dumb of course. AC in the correct area is "prostitution business" so no one cares. Also the girls generally dress normally when leaving the bar. If it is walking distance, should be fine. The main street has a lot of nightlife, so again no worries.

I've never really traveled much, or had a "sex trip" ever. Is it safe to be in angeles city if you're not a 100% pro at these kinds of things.

*AC is safe in the main areas. Again, don't do anything dumb. Also, like anywhere, I would avoid any altercations.

*It's fun. And as I mentioned, there are girls who will want to stay with you for days.

*Anyway, overall AC is great. You can find some stunners and you can find some great performers. Overall Filipinas are pretty warm and will treat you great if you are generous and treat them kindly. Remember that the per capita income in Phils is very low, and so the money they make from you is very high. Thus they generally are motivated to show you a great time.

*Other suggestions. AC is a bar and bar girl focussed town, at least the sections where you are going. It is a bit of a dump. If you have time, I would go to Boracay. It is really beautiful and fun. Great party town. (but oddly enough there aren't many good options to pick up girls there; if you need sex in Bora, I would take a girl. I've done so previously)

*One other tip. Phils has a lot of freelancers outside the bars. Many are super gorgeous, but those could be ladyboys, so watch out! LOL I've never picked up from the street.

PM me if you have other questions. Happy to try to help.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Trike: Dau Station. Fields ave

https://vimeo.com/42432059

First attempt with no real video aspirations. Gives a firstimer to AC a picture of what to expect once there. If you have arrived at the Dau bus station, alight, find yourself a Trike as in the video. Found close by. Hotels on Fields are a five minute ride. My co-passenger was a good ride, better than the Trike by far.

Starfish & Runner from Tropix

I got into Tropix a little later in the evening, about 11:30pm. The place was dead and the pickings were slim. I guess the hoties either went home or had already been taken. I talked to Lady Rose, a waitress, and she agreed to all of my desires. She also said she had no problem staying till around noon; she even got her bathing suit as we had talked about going for a swim in the morning.

Got back to the room about 1:00am and after the shower ceremony we got down to business. Despite what she agreed to in the club, she wouldn't do any BJ (covered or not) , didn't want me to go down on her and during sex she was barely responsive. I stopped once to make sure she was still breathing!

After I finished at about about 3:00am, she asked if she could leave at four to go see her kid. I told her to get dressed and leave now. At the door she actually had the gumption to ask for a tip!

I told her no BJ and you want leave early – I don't think so; don't let the door hit ya in the ass.

Hello

Hello guys.

Thanks

First trip

Hello guys, I've been reading a lot about angeles city and I'm thinking of going there for a vacation.

My goals are probebly obvious, want to get there, have a blast, have some nice time with bar girls, and enjoy their tight pussies.

Now I've really never had sex with prostitutes just twice in amsterdam, but if any of you guys have been with the girls there you should know they are actually quite rude and act as if they are the one's paying you LOL.

How are the girls in angeles city? Are they "service" orianted, I mean, are they just lying in bed like dead fish or do they want to have some fun too, and how are their attitude?

I've never really had a "sex" trip, so I'm a bit unsure about going to angeles city as I've heard it can be quite dangerous, and how fun is it to go there alone, without any friends with you etc?

What are the rates for the girls currently, most posts I've read seems to be outdated.

What are you expected to do and what are you expected to say when you want to get a girl "home" with you?

Would you say it's fun / save to go to angeles city for a first timer, that hasn't traveled a lot?

Thank you lads.

Quote Originally Posted by X Man  [View Original Post]
    "Go back to your country!" I won't be going back to this barbershop.
    Your retort could be,"Go back to your province."

Cut some hairs?

"Go back to your country!" I won't be going back to this barbershop.

In a previous life, I had a nice shave from this place right on Fields. While I was all wrapped up another guy came in. The other customer clearly asked that the shave go with the grain, not against. Almost immediately, the customer said,"No, I told you blah blah." My barber said a few words in Tagalog and things went smoothly from there. I talked a bit with the other customer, a soldier on R&R from Iraq. He was a young Af-American. I was very happy with my shave. Very smooth. I promised myself that I would do this again next time I was in AC.

I didn't think much about this, but six months later I walked in to the same place for a shave. It was late afternoon and the place was quiet. There was only one barber on duty. Immediately, there were a few misunderstandings. I work daily with people who are not native speakers, so I dumbed it down, repeated myself, etc. Nevertheless, the barber was completely misunderstanding me. So, he starts with what I suspect was a head shave even after I had clearly said I only wanted a shave. I had reached my limit and didn't want this guy near me with a razor. I said something to the effect that,"if we can't understand eachother, I don't want to continue." As I walked out he said,"Go back to your country."

Well, I wish I could speak Tagalog, but I can't. If you can get the guy who speaks English, great. His partner doesn't speak English. I ended up getting a nice shave from the barber / beauty salon near the Southern cross in Ermita. X
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FkWit barber.jpg‎  

Cebu pacific

Quote Originally Posted by Royalpardesi2001  [View Original Post]
    Is there a problem in getting my Girl from Clark to Hong Kong or Should I book a flight from Manila?
    To Royalpardesi2001.

I check yesterday from a travel agent at SM mall cebu pacific flight to Hong kong for Friday is 8000 p one way, flight to macau from clark is cheaper but no seat until Monday at 6500 p, seaair and tiger air already cancel flight to macau so it is better just

Fly out of manila more flight and options.

Fast Eddie 48

Posting Limitations