La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigstud  [View Original Post]
    Hi bros, the Cupidy scams, hassles and dice rolls have been well-known and widely discussed on this forum. At least for as long as I can remember. So inevitably, the 64 baht question that comes to mind is: Why do people continue to go there (aside from newbies who get scammed by cabbies)? Isn't the "trick" to simply avoid the place? There are no shortages of soapies in BKK that are more farang-friendly than this claptrap! Peace and enjoy.
    You are right about Cupidy.

However Taxi took commission from Amsterdam as well.

Cabbie was pushing for Cupidy but when I insisted in Amsterdam, he told mamasan at Amsterdam that he brought me there and took a cut.

Later while going back my sweet little masseuse kept saying "taxi no good" and with the help of google translator, I found how cabbie took the cut.

It is much better to avoid taxi while going to any MP, at least never let cabbie know of your intention.

Cupity -- why bother?

Quote Originally Posted by RalphKramden  [View Original Post]
    I agree that DW paid the taxi commission at Cupidy. The trick is to pay your cab fare then immediately walk straight up the hill into the Plaza even though the diver and maybe others will try to convince you otherwise. Then check out the Plaza on the first floor for regular girls and the third or fourth for so-called models. I have never found anything to my liking on either. Then walk back down the hill to Cupidy, and by that time the taxi driver will be long gone. When the crooked cheer person quotes you 3300, hold firm for 2200 or a little more by insisting you are a regular customer and have never paid more. I have had good and bad at Cupidy. It is definitely a dice roll.

I concur with SZG's comments about the other P4 P venues except that I would not make the effort to go to The Lord.
    Hi bros, the Cupidy scams, hassles and dice rolls have been well-known and widely discussed on this forum. At least for as long as I can remember. So inevitably, the 64 baht question that comes to mind is: Why do people continue to go there (aside from newbies who get scammed by cabbies)? Isn't the "trick" to simply avoid the place? There are no shortages of soapies in BKK that are more farang-friendly than this claptrap! Peace and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmp1967  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

I was wondering if Asians born in the US are treated like regular tourist when going to massage parlour or the strip bars? In Angeles City the mamsans were cautions about me, untill they talked to me for a bit and figured out I was raised in the US, I am Filipino.
    As long as you're a paying customer, you won't have any problems whatsoever. Lots of asians from all over the world come here and enjoy themselves.

Report + question

Hi,

First post. Great source of info over here.

In the past year I went several occasions to massage parlours in BKK and due to nice online collection I've done a few at EZ + allstars (which propably are sistershops, same girls on offer) .

Like always it is a miss and hit but I cannot complain unless you want PSE.

At 1 time I booked Mona, a red headed girl from 1 of the 2 shops. She isn't on the webside anymore but probably is still around, pic still found at the Gdiary website. Anyway, since I booked her the day before I was going there at a certain time. It started not good, since she wasn't there. I know she wasn't in the shop because they were calling her (I think the shop wrote the wrong time.) and they offered me another choice. Basically I had set my mind on her so I was willing to wait. Anyway; they gave me the VIP room and 1/2 hour extra for free because she wasn't there and I had to wait around 30 mins before she showed up. She was certainly looking like her pics allthough they are clearly photoshopped.

Her probable real age (website says 20 but the website allways lies) is 24 because that is what she told me, and it is certainly believable. She had a very nice body and good GFE, no anal (didn't try or ask) .

Another time I just went in and that was with Itim which is still on the site. She had certainly a nice body and face. For the rest it was a so-so experience. Nothing special and of made me feel special.

OK, now for you guys.

I'm going back to BKK in October and I'm going for a few massage shops. Cherry massage looks a good choice and the girls there on the website I'm interested in are Lisa and Nancy. Anyone have more info on them?

Does Analisa massage offer full service or is it more a HJ and prostate massage kind of shop (prostate massage does nothing for me). Renu looks nice.

Quote Originally Posted by paulkausch  [View Original Post]
    it has been a pleasant surprise to discover there are some guys on the forum who are not sick, depraved lechers. i've had the good fortune to get to know a few of them. one of these gentleman is bkkmick. as i mentioned in an earlier post he and i discovered a while back that we're the same age and have similar tastes in women. we also get along splendidly. mick has known many of the ladies in the mps for years. his friendships extend from the girls working in the venues today to the owners whom he met as young ladies when they started working in mps. he was a regular client of bam when she was still personally servicing men. he was a regular client of nadear, the current owner of cherry massage. he was one of apple's of cherry massage fame first customers. he's known her since she first arrived in town as a cute little bumpkin from issan and worked at mango. mick is jai dee and from what i've observed the ladies see him as a kind, fun man for whom they have real affection.

prior to my departure, mick and i were exchanging messages about the impact curfew was having on the nightlife. we hatched the idea of booking a bunch of ladies for a party and sleep over. mick ran the idea past nadear. she was all for it and offered to close cherry for the evening and host a party for the two of us and all the ladies. we decided that might be a few more ladies than we could handle and the lobby, corridors, staircases and a bunch of small rooms were not an ideal playpen. we decided a two-bed room suite and four ladies would be just right. then mick pointed out that we would need a suite with two king size beds; we're both tall and anticipated having two or more ladies in bed with each of us at some point in the evening. i then remembered that the column hotel in the column building on soi 16 has suites with two king beds. it is also next to a foodland, and long table is on the 25th floor of the building. i'm not wild about its food, but it looks hip (it is owned by the people who did bed supper club) and there is a large open air seating area in the back overlooking benjakiti park. i booked a suite for one night. mick worked on the party toys.

ice is one of the ladies mick has known very well for many years. ice is close to ann. both of these ladies are very experienced, well preserved forty year olds and a-level. both are also excellent in threesomes, with each other and with other ladies. both enjoy licking pussy as well as sucking dick. our kind of ladies! ice and ann recruited two of the younger new ladies at cherry massage, pinky and bell. pinky is brand new, in her early, early twenties and was a college student until a few weeks ago. as the cherry website points out she does speak some french. bell is a little older. according to the website she is 28. she is also new to the business. ann and ice had the hots for both young ladies and told them about the plan. the young ladies jumped at the chance. both were eager to find out what it is like to participate in an orgy and have sex with multiple simultaneous partners including another woman.

on the evening of the big event, mick and i met up in our room at the column. it was huge. the beds were closer to queen-size beds, but big enough. the kitchenette had a full size fridge and all the dishes, flatware and kitchen utensils we would need. the living room was gigantic. there were a large sofa, ottoman, end tables and stuffed chairs in it. after settling in we walked over to foodland to buy some booze, other beverages and snack foods. then we walked over to asoke bts and headed over to cherry massage.

when we arrived it took a few minutes for all the ladies to gather. ann somewhat resembles her first two website photos, though i think she looks better in person. there are some old photos of ice on the website. she looks nothing like those. there are also some new photos. she looks nothing like those, which is surprising because they appear to have received minimal editing. in person ice is more slender and has a more attractive face than she appears to have in those photos. ann and ice both speak sufficient english. both ladies look like forty year old thai ladies in the face, but their bodies are in very good shape for their age. ann has natural breasts. ice has implants that are among the best i've seen. they are like may's at bangkok gold. though too perfect to be real, they feel like the real thing. ice is very proud of them.

both pinky and bell are easily recognized from their photos. i think both are more attractive in person. pinky is definitely full figured, but she is solid. none of that loose, jigglely fat that i hate. she has a big ass, thighs and hips. her breasts are small, nicely shaped and natural. her waist though far from thin looks smaller than it appears in the photos. generally i prefer slender ladies. she is one of the full figured ladies i find sexy. pinky has a cute face but she does have some small, pox marks on it that i'm guessing were from childhood. they are very small and look to me to be too old to be adolescent acne. they look like the scars i remember seeing on adults who had small pox in the early 20th century. they are not deep scars and could easily be removed by a good dermatologist. i wouldn't be surprised if she has that done when she can afford it. i was not put off by them. bell's thighs are heavier than they appear in the photos, but they are solid, not fat. she does not have a tiny waist, but it is not fat. i suspect at one time she was very thin but has since had a child or two. there is no scar from a c-section and i didn't notice any stretch marks. she has small, natural breasts which i found very attractive. i thought all four ladies were nice looking, with bell being the most attractive.

as for personalities, ann was the mother hen. through the night and into the next morning she watched over everyone and made sure everything was going right. ice was the alpha chick. she is lively, talkative and funny. she likes to be in the foreground. ann likes to be in the background. both have been in the business for a long time and know the ropes. pinky is a happy, bubbly twenty year old. she was lively and ready to party. you could tell she was really anticipating the evening, and boy did she have one. bell was very quiet, but wore a constant smile. she said very little, but clearly conveyed that she was enjoying herself. ice and ann were nicely but casually dressed. pinky wore a very tight, very, very short, rather low cut little black dress. bell also wore a very nice low cut dress in a shade of red that complimented her complexion. it was also very short and skintight. it was obvious from the time we picked them up that the four ladies were very happy and looking forward to the evening.

we headed out for vientiane kitchen in two taxis. ice, ann and i in one; mick, pinky and bell in the other. the taxi i was in arrived first. we went inside and sat at a large table in the middle of the room in front of the stage. i sat in one of the middle chair with ann on my right. ice sat across from ann. when the rest of the party arrived mick sat across from me with ice on one side and pinky on the other. bell sat on my left. she immediately took my left arm and wrapped her arms around it. i had the feeling she liked me.

vientiane kitchen has a decent house band that plays asian pop and puts on a decent floorshow. the food is a hodgepodge of different asian cuisines. i like some dishes. others are just okay. it is popular with the mp girls. bo and cheer took me there in december. all the ladies appear to be well known and well-liked by the staff. it's a good place to have fun. we ordered a bunch of stuff to graze on and a few rounds of beer and whisky. we paid more attention to each other and the entertainment than the food.

one of the nicest surprises of the evening was i learned that ice is a very good singer. about half way through dinner she was invited by the band to sing. with no warm up whatsoever she jumped into what sounded like a popular love ballad. everyone except me knew the song well. she carried the tune without missing a note and as her voice warmed up it got better and better. the song had a chorus that was sung as a duet, which she and the lead male singer executed as though they sang together on stage regularly. i was impressed.

after dinner bell, pinky and i headed out for the column building with the other three following us. neither lady had been at long table before. it was obvious they liked it. we went to the open air part and sat around a table along the wall farthest from the pool. i sat on a sofa with one lady on each arm. we were soon joined by ice, ann and mick who sat across from us. we had a couple rounds of drinks and a fun time just hanging out in the sultry night air.

as we sat bell's hands began to wander. i think she was feeling the drinks a bit, and was also eager with anticipation. she started to caress my crotch. she slid back on the sofa and spread her legs. it was dark. the six of us were off to the side by ourselves and had some privacy. bell began to move her hips rhythmically as i massaged her crotch, slipped my fingers under her panties and rubbed her clit. her dress was so short, the bottom was up around her hips. from time to time pinky would hold my other arm, caress my neck and watch me play with bell's pussy. her dress was also so short her panties and the outline of her pussy were very visible. from time to time two or three of us would get up and explore the bar and then return to our seats. everyone was having a good time and warming up in anticipation of what was to follow.

sometime around midnight we settled the tab and took the elevator up to the suite. ann took stock of the pantry and identified some things that were missing, energy drinks in particular. pinky, bell and i dashed off to foodland with a mental list. when we returned mick, ice and ann were getting started. in no time pinky, bell and i were naked, showered and joined in. i remember things started with ann, bell and i in one of the beds, with bell working on my cock and ann kissing and caressing me, eventually working her way around to my asshole. clearly bell wanted me to fuck her, and i did. ann played more the role of a director and an assistant. she would position bell, insert my cock into bell's pussy, caressing bell or rimming me while i fucked bell in mish and doggy. in the distance we could hear the sounds from the other bedroom or perhaps it was the living room. it sounded like a young female or two in the throes of passion. from time to time we would giggle when whoever was making the noises let out a scream. at some point i recall ice joined us. i recall ann leaving. i recall bell leaving. i must have been with ice and bell for a while and then ice and ann. at one point i remember going into the living room with ann and or ice to discover bell on the ottoman getting fucked by mick doggy style while pinky groped him. i walked over to bell and stuck my cock in her mouth, which she sucked enthusiastically. ice crawled underneath bell and started to play with her clit and suck on her nipples. bell was going nuts. between mick's dick and ice's fingers and tongue, bell had some difficulty with the bbbj. it was great when she concentrated on me, but when the pleasure she was feeling increased it was hard for her to keep her focus. regardless, it was fun to watch all the action. at one point i took mick's place and fucked bell doggy, then turned my attention to pinky, who kneeled on the seat of a stuffed chair with her head and arms draped over the back while i fucked her doggy. someone, i think ann or ice was playing with my balls and asshole, and i suspect pinky's clit, while i fucked her. mick, bell and the fourth lady, either ann or ice, were making noises in the background. i seem to recall out of the corner of my eye seeing bell on her back with her legs stuck up in the air with the other two having their ways with her.

the next thing i remember is bell is taking me by the hand and leading me into one of the bedrooms where we sucked and fucked for god knows how long. damn, she gives a good bbbj and loves to fuck. i think we all had been drinking vodka and energy drinks intermittently through the night. while bell and i fucked, we could hear a noisy ruckus in the other bedroom. i learned in the morning that mick, ice and ann, mick's lime colored ida 2, my purple ida 2 and pinky had quite the time together, with pinky being the center of attention. pinky can get quite vocal. after pinky was exhausted ice and ann had fun together with the two vibrators. eventually pinky ended up in bed with bell and me. we slept for perhaps an hour or two, by which time the sun was above the horizon and the two ladies had to leave.

i walked bell and pinky into the living room to find ann cleaning up. she had tidied up the entire living room and kitchenette, washed all the flatware, plates and glasses, gathered up and bagged all the food and beverage. i went back to bed for perhaps thirty minutes, got up and went into the living room to discover mick sitting on the sofa drinking the fresh cup of coffee ann had made for him. we chatted a bit. mick filled me in on the events i heard but didn't witness. ann and ice came out to say goodbye. mick and i paid ice directly and gave ann her money and money for bell and pinky. each lady was to get 5000. we gave ice 6000 and ann 18,000 including the money for pinky and bell. apparently ann is so trustworthy there was no question that the money would be in good hands with her and pinky and bell would get their fair share.

mick and i chatted a bit longer, packed up our overnight kits and headed downstairs to check out. we said goodbye in the hotel's driveway before mick got into a taxi and i walked back to my hotel.

i've had some great sexual experiences and a lot of fun mongering. this was without a doubt the best experience i've ever had. i can't thank mick enough. the trust and affection he has developed over many years with the ladies in the industry made it possible. one of the reasons he and i had so much fun is because the ladies were so relaxed and eager with anticipation. clearly they enjoyed going out together, having dinner and drinks, and though i expect this was not entirely new for ann and ice, it was a totally new experience for pinky and bell. it was obvious ann and ice enjoyed introducing the two newcomers to the industry to what i'm sure was the time of their lives.

in the final analysis i'm not sure who had more fun. i'll call it a six-way tie.
    i have never felt so happy for a fellow monger! nice one.

Quote Originally Posted by RalphKramden  [View Original Post]
    I agree that DW paid the taxi commission at Cupidy. The trick is to pay your cab fare then immediately walk straight up the hill into the Plaza even though the diver and maybe others will try to convince you otherwise. Then check out the Plaza on the first floor for regular girls and the third or fourth for so-called models. I have never found anything to my liking on either. Then walk back down the hill to Cupidy, and by that time the taxi driver will be long gone. When the crooked cheer person quotes you 3300, hold firm for 2200 or a little more by insisting you are a regular customer and have never paid more. I have had good and bad at Cupidy. It is definitely a dice roll.

I concur with SZG's comments about the other P4 P venues except that I would not make the effort to go to The Lord.
    Thanks for sharing trick.

I used one more trick for third visit to Bangkok.

Stayed at near by hotel to MP in top list on ratchada and went to MP walking.

Saved few bucks also by picking cheaper 3-star hotel.

Nana and Soi Cowboy you can go by Taxi, there is no cupidy, plaza kind of taxi-scams possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    By Plaza you most likely defer to Cupidy. Was it on ground floor? Cupidy is the well know rip off place where prices cannot be trusted.

I like Amsterdam myself. Have been to many others on Occasions.

Poseidon is disappointing for me too, generally but have had a good 2nd floor girl on occasions. Never found any girl pretty enough on 3rd.

Copa Capabana has good girl for good price on occasions. Preferred over Poseidon. Emanuelle has some good girls if you get lucky to pick one at the right time. The good ones are busy.

I don't like La Belle. Seems full of dick scared girls and fake stuff. The Lord I need to try again.
    All girls were present at ground floor.

I was lucky to find cute and really slim girl in Poseidon but she was dick scared, rest was big disappointment.

Amsterdam is best however now I am getting freebie from Amsterdam chick now so don't wish to ruin it.

Hunting for one more go to place.

Cheers,

DJ

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    By Plaza you most likely defer to Cupidy. Was it on ground floor? Cupidy is the well know rip off place where prices cannot be trusted.

Poseidon is disappointing for me too, generally but have had a good 2nd floor girl on occasions. Never found any girl pretty enough on 3rd.

Copa Capabana has good girl for good price on occasions. Preferred over Poseidon. Emanuelle has some good girls if you get lucky to pick one at the right time. The good ones are busy.

I don't like La Belle. Seems full of dick scared girls and fake stuff. The Lord I need to try again.

Quote Originally Posted by DwayneJohnson
    Plaza:

My first evening in Bangkok, I had planned to visit Amsterdam but got conned by a taxi.

He told me "Amsterdam no good no good, old lady" and in spite of my brain screaming don't listen to cabbie dick went in search of "young lady". So I arrived at Plaza at 8 pm Saturday and they

Lords, Copa cabana and Emanuelle will be top of my list during next Bangkok visit.

If anyone have any special recommendations from these then please let me know.

Cheers,

DJ

Are Asians born in the US treated like regular tourist?

Hey,

I was wondering if Asians born in the US are treated like regular tourist when going to massage parlour or the strip bars? In Angeles City the mamsans were cautions about me, untill they talked to me for a bit and figured out I was raised in the US, I am Filipino.

Bangkok MP review

Hi guys,

I am newbie to forum as well as to mongering so please pardon reviews for not being thorough.

Before you check the price mentioned below, keep in mind it contains farang surcharge as well as Taxi commission.

Taxi take their cut from MP's so if you go their on foot then you might be charged 500-1000 baht less.

Plaza:

My first evening in Bangkok, I had planned to visit Amsterdam but got conned by a taxi.

He told me "Amsterdam no good no good, old lady" and in spite of my brain screaming don't listen to cabbie dick went in search of "young lady". So I arrived at Plaza at 8 pm Saturday and they had good number of girls working. All had too much of makeup, too much white (I don't have any obsession with fair skin). Picked one slim and relatively good looking thai girl.

She took me to a dingy, dark room that was supposed to be VIP room. (LOL).

Her English was good much better than rest of the ladies I encountered in coming days.

Initially she was a bit robotic then I cracked few jokes and she opened up.

After few minutes of DFK it was a semi porno. Fucked her in shower, bed and shower again.

They have sliding air-mattresses but was more interested in boom boom than any massage.

How one and half hour gone had no idea. I said no boom boom okay, She wanted me to come like it was her only mission at that moment. Finally she did awesome BBBJ and then climbed on top of me again till I finish.

I would recommend it for those seeking performance even though I have not visited again.

Damage: 4300 + tip.

I know it's too much for Plaza but found it later when my hotelboy laughed "you pay too much".

Still in learning phase.

Amsterdam.

Amazing experience.

Total GFE, went their thrice.

All three are sweet thai girls and overall experience was much relaxing and cozy than Plaza.

Model section are younger and some of them are really hot and one model even performed as good as other non-models.

I recommend it highly to those seeking quality and would not mind spending for it.

Damage.

5600 for Model, 4300 for other two + tip.

Poseidon.

Well It was biggest disappointment.

I read few reviews before going there and directly went to 3rd floor to model lounge.

I generally prefer small, slim and sweet thai girls so there was not many in that category.

Still found one cutie but shockingly she straightway refused.

I was angry and picked tall model category worth more than her.

Poseidon models are not good in looks department. They have very good figure, nice boobs and ass but face is no where in comparison with Amsterdam, Copa Cabana models.

Okay so went with this girl and she had a thing for nipples.

It was fun and really liked her BBBJ.

Her English was good enough so later found out first small cutie refused because she thought I am an European with big dick. Felt good to hear that but I know I am an Indian with average dick but knowledge how to use my it well.

Damage 5000 + tip.

CopaCabana and Lords, went their during public holiday. Lords had only one girl and did not find her to my taste. CopaCabana had two girls working but papasan was literally forcing me to take one at 3 K ran from there too.

Lords, Copa cabana and Emanuelle will be top of my list during next Bangkok visit.

If anyone have any special recommendations from these then please let me know.

Cheers,

DJ

Quote Originally Posted by NattyBumpo  [View Original Post]
    Kegel. Word of the Day, 555. Yeah, I have only known two Thai girls that knew how to squeeze their pussy muscle in an effective manner. They were great. Far more Chinese girls have mastered or have been taught the technique.

For what it is worth I too am a vagina man. I cum 99.99% of the time in the pussy. I have tried enough assholes to know they have no value for me. If you like it, fine, go for it as long as the girl is into it too. I was not even aware that EZ charges extra for it. I imagine that many girls do not like it so compensating them for their service seems appropriate. It is a different story in porn shops like SW and Tulip where it is on the menu and girls can choose not to work in these establishments if they do not want to perform it. I do not think it is a coincidence that places like Tulip have plainer looking girls than non porn places. I like some of the EZ girls and find them attractive. I have always had pretty good service there. That is why I consider it a good place, although I concede that it may not be the kind of place you like to frequent. To each his own. BKK has a lot to offer.
    The reason I like the PSE shops is not really because many of the girls are three-holers. It is because they have no problem with kinky sex. If the minute I got an EZ gal into the room, I just pulled her pants down and buried my face in her nether regions without as much as a Sawasdikrup, it would not go over to well. I am not a fan of the routines many of the gals prefer. I want to hit the room and go at it like a couple of wild horny individuals with no inhibitions. Many of the PSE shop gals seem to revel in this kind of sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvenvacht  [View Original Post]
    Let's do a Fermi estimation (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_problem): Suppose for every unproteced vaginal sex act there are 100 unprotected oral sex acts (I think there will be much much more) and the infection risk through oral sex is 100 times less than through vaginal sex, then one would expect about the same numbers of STDs through oral sex than through vaginal sex. I have never ever seen such numbers reported. So it is likely the risks are even less than 1% of those involved in vaginal sex.
    Too much guess work. Even if someone with HIV claimed they got it from unprotected DATY only, would be hard to prove. People with HIV or other STDs are notorious liars.

Sometimes the risk is purely "theoretical", as it is so low. When the number of cases is miniscule, it is very hard to get a useful reliable result.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscrot  [View Original Post]
    A little edgy today Syn? Not a good night last night in Cowboy? Syn, you seem to have an issue with those that engage in anal sex. No? Bad experience at the Dr when young? A little humor there.
    No no. I am in the best of moods even though not in Thailand. Just stirring the pot.

I actually had a Romanian girl last night who has the most powerful squeeze box pussy I ever met. What's more she was returning from 2 week break with no sex and was pretty hot for it. She can do DT as well.

You are right, I don't know any Thai girls with such a power pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscrot  [View Original Post]
    Sadly I do find that most Thai gals have very little muscle control in their snatches. Very few even know what a kegel is. It is rare to find a gal who can massage your pecker with just her muscles. That is one place their Western sisters seems to have them bested.
    Kegel. Word of the Day, 555. Yeah, I have only known two Thai girls that knew how to squeeze their pussy muscle in an effective manner. They were great. Far more Chinese girls have mastered or have been taught the technique.

For what it is worth I too am a vagina man. I cum 99.99% of the time in the pussy. I have tried enough assholes to know they have no value for me. If you like it, fine, go for it as long as the girl is into it too. I was not even aware that EZ charges extra for it. I imagine that many girls do not like it so compensating them for their service seems appropriate. It is a different story in porn shops like SW and Tulip where it is on the menu and girls can choose not to work in these establishments if they do not want to perform it. I do not think it is a coincidence that places like Tulip have plainer looking girls than non porn places. I like some of the EZ girls and find them attractive. I have always had pretty good service there. That is why I consider it a good place, although I concede that it may not be the kind of place you like to frequent. To each his own. BKK has a lot to offer.

Posting Limitations