Masion Close
 Sex Vacation
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: 2004 Nuevo Laredo Reports

Closed Thread
Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Scotty,

BJ's advice looks good to me. He's definitely got a point that attitude counts.

I HAVE driven across to BT but I don't any more. The cabs know it when there are checkpoints and they avoid them; and they know if any big trouble is going down (I was returning to the border when there was that pitched machine gun battle in early August and man I was glad I wasn't navigating.) Also when crossing back to the US, you save time, hassle, and a bit of $ if you do it on foot.

As for parking on the US side, I just park on Grant Street on the block just WEST of the plaza that fronts on the Posada--you can park there free from 6pm to 8am. If that doesn't work you can park in the $8 lot by the river.

As for the suitcase--well I carry a small backpack. And yeah, there is a certain modicum of extra scrutiny at times by the US customs/immigration--sometimes they search it and ask what I was doing over there. It's irritating but as long as you aren't in violation of anything and have perscriptions for any medications, you should be fine.

When I stay overnight I go to the Meson del Rey hotel--a minor gem downtown, on Guerrero, right opposite the SECOND public plaza/park. Weirdly, it doesn't display it's name outside, just "Hotel" if you can find it. But it's nice, it's Best Western level clean, and it's about $35.00 a night, a little more for a double, and girl-friendly. From the US, call 011 52 8 712 6360 for a reservation. You can walk there from the border and then catch a cab to BT from the cab stand on the plaza.

Scotty;

When we were pushing the Hollywood Nights Club and motel, it was located over on the very first street caddy corner across from Marabu's main (back) entrance. Since then Luis has closed that location and moved to where he is now. Haven't been in the new location but that used to be an infamous lady boy bar. The hotel still seems to be in operation although I have no idea who runs it now. It's a dump however.

Regarding motels and driving in NL. I have a 01 Explorer and a Jeep Cherokee. I just recently sold a Mercedes which I used over here in NL. I've never had the least bit of problems driving or parking in NL, including BT. I could take you to the colonia I live in and show you quite a number fo new cars down here including Mercedes, Lexus's and the like. My preference for a motel before I moved here was the Villa Real Motel on Lopez Lara. Lopez Lara is the main road leading towards BT. Villa Real has an enclosed courtyard with plenty of secure,safe parking (sort of like Papagayo's, damn nice rooms with A/C heat and Cable TV, comparable to an American Best Western. An onsite restaraunt with room service including full bar room service. Great steak ranchero for under $6.00. From here it is a short drive to BT. The place is girl friendly, pay for a double up front. Rate is roughly $50 per night and well worth it. Once you've been there a time or two and they recognize you, you will recieve superb service. As far as safety is concerned, the PFP (Federales) SWAT teams stay here and you don't get any safer than this.

The rooms at Marabu are a dump but that place could be a gold mine under the right management/ownership. I've puzzled for years why it is so deserted. IMNSHO, it is the nicest in the compound, DEnash View not included. My wife is clueless as to the reason also even after spending 12 years of her life there.

You know if you weed out all the bullshit and problems others have encountered because of circumstances completely under their contriol, BT and NL is not a bad place. It is what you make of it. Driving in NL is not a big deal either. I'd rather drive here than in say Houston or Dallas. Just common sense and remember not to turn right on a Red light and be prepared for some asshole to honk his horn at you the nanosecond the light turns from Red to Green.

I'm fairly sure I caught a glimpse of Perla (from Monterrey, curly medium-brown hair) out of the corner of my eye when briefly casing Marabu around 11:30 pm Thursday night. She seemed a bit chubbier than she was 2 years ago. I got sort of tired of her about a year ago so I didn't make convo or even eye contact. I COULD be mistaken but I don't think so.

Sigue, and other senior mongers,

I need some advise. I have read numerous posts from members about staying at Hollywood nights in BT. I visited a place on my first visit that I thought was the Hollywood nights, but it was totally and completely dead, the entire night. It's located on the northwest corner of First Street and Back Street, basically due west of Marabu and across Back Street. I walked in several times, and only saw 3-4 chickas, and 2 of those were TV's! Fairly good looking TV's, but TV"s none-the-less. Is this the same place everyone has talked about? I did notice a fairly large "motel" complex out back, but the place was completely deserted.

I'd like to stay in BT, or at least NL, so I could potentially have a chicka spend the night, etc... What's your opinion, should I get a room in BT at Hollywood or the Star Bar, or should I get a room at a motel in NL? I keep thinking about all of those empty rooms at Marabu. They should at least rent those out to mongers for the night. They could charge a "2nd person" fee to get a cut of the action. Something is up with these places. Between Hollywood and Marabu, you could make some decent money just renting the rooms to mongers and charging them for bringing in chickas.

Also, I have a brand new vehicle, and don't relish the thought of driving it into Mexico. I'd prefer to leave it in Laredo. I guess I could park it at the fenced Mall lot, and walk over with a small suitcase. Is this feasible? I have never gone over the border with a suitcase. Am I asking for trouble, or just paranoid?

My next trip is in 2 weeks, and depending upon your advise, I will either stay at the Rio Grande again, or I will take the plunge and stay on the Mexican side. I must confess, the thought of spending a couple of nights in BT has its appeal! However, if you think it is better that I stay on the U.S. side, then I will.

Thanks in advance for the advise. I will post my report ASAP after the trip. Btw, aint it always the case that the really hot chickas (Gabriela) know they are hot and don't screw as good as they look?! I usually go for the 6-7 chickas. They are more than cute enough to screw, but still work hard for the money. The girl at Tamyko (Sarah?) I described, fits into this category.

I must confess, this mongering suits me! I'm like a big kid in the ultimate candy store. I finally have the freedom, and the money, to fulfill all of my desires. If this is wrong, then why does it feel so right?!

Scotty Monger

"Cherubino has started avoiding Marabu since Perla left."

Dude, that is the best time to return to a bar. Two reasons. One, you will always find another chica ready to fuck you for a variety of reasons. Two, you get to scout out for the return of a favorita. I never cut myself short on pussy. I don't know NL at all but I do know Juarez and I imagine the culture of the zona can't be all that different.

Just my 2 cents,

The Filthy One

Perla is back as of 1-2-04 along with her blonde friend. Decent selection then.

EDS

>I walked down First Street to Marabu, but there were only a couple of waiters inside. I came back several times, but never saw more than 3 girls. It’s strange that such a large complex has so little action. I need to find a Mexican citizen I can partner with, buy this place, and turn it into the hot spot it should be!

Good report Scotty!

Cherubino has started avoiding Marabu since Perla left. Have'nt seen her in months. Let us know if she comes back.

Very strange indeed! When a place like that keeps going on and on with no apparent business taking place, you gotta wonder what else they are selling. Cherubino has never seen any drug action in there, but not much other action either.

Marabu is easily the best facility in BT and why they don't have 50+ girls theres a real mystery.

Scotty writes:

----
    The girl at Tamyko wasn't blonde, but she did have a slender head,
    ----

Woops, my bad! My reading skills must be flagging, I figured you were in Papagayo and were referring to a Sara who works THERE.

Btw Scotty, GREAT story about tossing your ring into intrariparian oblivion.

Sigue:

Thanks for the info. on Gabriela. I didn't get the name of the other girl, so I don't know if it was the sister or the cousin. They both were nice girls indeed, and I noticed numerous guys just stopping by to talk with them. I have got to try her next time, with or without the sister.

BorderJumper's pic confirms that it was Adriana I spotted. She also seemed nice, with a good personality. I didn't notice any braces though. That's 2 for the next trip! I'll also take a look at Sandra. That could be 3 door girls on one trip!

The girl at Tamyko wasn't blonde, but she did have a slender head, and not the wide face/forehead you see alot of in BT, or in Mexico for that matter. She had straight black hair to the middle of the back, was about 5'4" tall, and was in decent shape. She was slender but not thin, and had no noticable "tummy bulge". I would try her again, but not until I have made the rounds!

Thanks again for all of the great advice. I will post a report after my next trip. Two weeks and counting! Btw, I am going to Vegas next weekend for the Super Bowl. I'm not planning on doing any mongering unless I hit it big. The prices out there are crazy compared to BT. However, if I do hit it big and sample the local girls, I will post a report in the appropriate section.

Scotty Monger

JD;

Sorry man, can't help you with the other three clubs you mentioned. Have only done Herradura a couple or 3 (dz) times. I've seen the one across the street you refer to but haven't seen anything qorht talking about entering or leaving the other clubs north of the Herrdura on Ocampo.

You're correct about the Egyptxia and Club Colorado in NL. The Egyptxia bills itself as a Tourist Men's Club and that in itself sahould be a tip off to stay away. Exotica's in Laredo is a Topless Only Club. Nothing special to it really.

Damn good report Scotty!

I just got back from Boystown, and thought I'd submit a report. On Thursday, 1-22-04, I caught the 6:25am Greyhound bus from Dallas to Nuevo Laredo. I arrived in Nuevo Laredo at 4:10pm, at the central bus station in Nuevo Laredo, via Greyhound. This bus station is referred to as the central de autobuses. I walked across the street, and had dinner at the La Estrada restaurant. I had baked chicken, beans, rice, and a coke for $3.75. It was good.

I then walked to Boystown, to save on the cab fare. It's about 3/4 of a mile from the central bus station, in Nuevo Laredo. About 5:15 pm, I walked into Boystown, and headed towards the Hollywood to see about renting a room for the night. I don't know much about this Hollywood place, and it looked rather dead, at this time. so I walked to the Star Bar, and rented a room there for $15 for the whole night.

The room was fair. The toilet worked, but the room was cold, since it was cold outside. They had 3 blankets on the bed. I went back out into the bar, and saw Alicia, who lives in room 7, at the Star Bar. I was in room 10. I've been with Alicia before, and have been happy with her. She charges $30 for one hour. I usually get with her for several 1 hour sessions.:-)

I proceeded to get with her for 4 one hour sessions, with about a 10 minute break in between sessions. By this time, it was about 10:30 pm. We finished, and I looked outside the room, and it was cold and drizzling. I was worn out from my sessions with Alicia.:-) I didn't have much left, so I caught a $6 cab back to the central de autobuses, and caught the 11:15pm Greyhound sched back to Dallas. I arrived back in Dallas today, 1-23-04, at 10:45am.

Overall I was happy with my trip. The bus ride was free for me, since I have "inside connections", Allicia wore my ass out,:-) but the weather sucked, I was tired, so I headed on back to Dallas.

I plan on heading on down there again in Feb.

Joe Driver

Scotty Monger asked:

If anyone has tried her, let me know if she screws as good as she looks.

Sigue responded that this girl's name is Gabriela, and that she wears boots.

Joe Driver is now responding below:

Yes, I got with this Gabriela girl about 8 months ago. She always has a smile on her face, and she is beautiful. I wasn't that impressed with her performance in bed. I think I paid $20 for 15 or 20 minutes. She started out in the missionary position, but after about 10 minutes of what I viewed as rather boring action, (i.e. this missionary position), I requested she roll over on her stomach. That's my favorite way to fuck. She said okey, but that she wanted another $5 to do this. I said, "Okey", and acted like this was no big deal, but I was pissed. If she wants $25, tell me that up front. I don't like it when they keep bumping up the price, after the action gets going. We fucked for about another 7 or 8 minutes, and that was about it. I didn't blow my load.

I have walked by this Gabriela girl many time since then, and she always looks at me and smiles, but I just keep on walking. I didn't think she was that hot in bed, myself. She is very good looking though.

Joe Driver

Gooday fellow mongers.

Does anyone have a link to the Boystown Army?

Scotty you have awesome taste...

Scotty writes:

---------
    The second door girl “hottie”, and arguably the cutest girl in all of BT, is one of the sisters that works a room on the south side of Second Street about 4-5 doors from the Pullman Club, at the corner of Front Street. I’m pretty sure she is the younger one, and she wore thigh high boots. This girl is naturally pretty and totally fuckable. ... If anyone has tried her, let me know if she screws as good as she looks.
    ---------

With the boots is Gabriela; the other was either her sister Itzamara or her cousin Caren. Gabriela and Itzamara are shaved with heavy tatoo-work, just so you know. Never tried Caren. Gabriela and Itzamara aren't outstanding in the sack but G. is better than I., and G. is so tight and hot that uh, well, it's a pleasure doing business in her. And both are VERY nice kids, I always hang with them a bit even if I don't "purchase."

Scotty then says:

-----
    The third door girl hottie works a room on the west side of Front Street, I think between First and Second Streets, but possibly further south.
    ---------
    Yes, further south. Adriana generally has braces on her teeth, or she did. She is in the second bank of rooms south of 2nd street.

Btw, I have lately gotten fond of Sandra, from Toluca; she's the second door on that same row south of 2nd street. Cute girl, 22, one kid, and she has lived in New York City, believe it or not.

Scotty again:

----------
    I believe her name is Sarah, but she pronounced it “Say-ree-ah”. As I said, this girl is cute, but not a decked out “hottie” in skin tight leather and stiletto heels. She looks like a regular girl, is petite and slim, and was just wearing jeans and tight sweater. I bought her a drink ($3.50) and we chatted a little. She spoke limited English and I speak little Spanish, but I learned that she claimed to be 24 years old, was from Monterrey and had been working in BT for quite some time.
    -----------

Hmmm.. Is she basically blond, straight hair, with a somewhat slender head shape? If so, would be Sara, pronounced as it looks, from Monterrey, who has worked there 1.5 years. Or is this someone else. Can you describe her more?
    Last edited by Sigue; 01-23-04 at 21:28.

Trip Report (12/13/03)

I’m a new member, and this is my first posting regarding Boystown, so it’s a long one. I first want to thank all of the senior members for their very informative and highly accurate postings. I have been visiting this site for about two months and the information provided by the members proved invaluable. As a newly divorced 41 year old, I made a promise to myself that once the divorce was finalized I would make my first trip to the promised land! Well, the court granted the divorce on Wednesday (12/10/03), and I was on my way to BT Saturday (12/13/03)! Due to the exceptional information contained in this site, I even made the trip solo.

I won’t bore the members by repeating well known information. However, I would like to confirm a few items that I have seen debated recently. First of all, I felt completely safe, both in el centro NL and BT. I have read the recent postings regarding the violence between the trafficantes and the Federales, but all was quiet during my visit. I agree with BorderJumper that if you exercise common “street sense” you will have no problems. Personally, the presence of numerous machine-gun toting policia makes me feel safer in NL than in many parts of the U.S. The last thing the government wants is for law-abiding gringos to get “scared off” by the recent violence. It would be even worse for an innocent gringo to get killed in a shootout. The local economy would collapse if all those miserably married yuppies stopped coming over to overpay for Mexican goods and services. Secondly, never carry drugs or any kind of weapon while visiting BT. I was stopped by two “cops”, while walking around BT, who asked to search me. They were polite, and simply patted my pockets and asked if I had a knife or any drugs. If you are equally polite and respectful, that will be the end of it. If you cop an attitude, you may get more than you bargained for. They did not try to rob me or plant something on me.

Since this was my first trip to BT, and I would be going solo, I decided on a one night “recon” mission. I got a room at the Rio Grande ($59 plus tax), which everyone knows is the tower to the west of the mall parking lot. This hotel is definitely past its prime, but the location is convenient for those who want to stay on the U.S. side. The La Posada would be even more convenient, but the price is at least $100. Staying at these hotels also solves the parking problem, especially if you have a nice or new vehicle. There is a large area of the mall lot that is fenced, for gringos to park in. I believe it is $8 a day.

I crossed over the bridge at about 7:30, ceremoniously dropping my wedding ring into the Rio Grande! I have visited NL many times in the past as one of those miserably married yuppies, so I decided to walk around a bit. For old time’s sake, I had a beer at that open air bar that plays the loud dance music, across from the park. Typically, it was filled mostly with middle aged suburbanites loaded down with their “bargains” from the Mercado. As I leaned over the railing, I spotted two gringos coming up the sidewalk from the bridge. I knew instantly that these were experienced mongers, headed for BT. They stopped into a pharmacy, bought their vitamin V’s, headed straight to the taxi stand on the north side of the park, and were off. Total travel time from bridge-pharmacy-taxi, 3 minutes. I love watching pros in action!

I walked around a bit to kill some time, and then headed to BT at about 9:00. I waited a few minutes near the taxi stand to see if any other gringos would show up to split the ride, but none did. I paid the $10 gringo tax and was off to BT. The ride took about 10 minutes, and following the advise of several forum members, I had the driver let me out at the taxi stand in front of Papagayos. Again, since this was my first trip, I wanted to get familiar with the place and start learning the “nuts and bolts” of finding the good chickas in BT. I walked into Papagayos, but it was quiet, so I didn’t stay. I came back around midnight and the place was packed. They had at least 50 chickas, and maybe as many as 70. While I agree that this place has the most girls, and the most variety, I personally didn’t see that there was a higher ratio of “hotties” than in the other nicer clubs. I’d say that of the 50 girls, maybe 5 or 6 of them rated 8+. Many rated between 5 and 7, and might be worth the money. I was also surprised to see quite a few girls there that gave me an instant “soft-on”! This ratio would prove to be similar in many other clubs.

After leaving Papagayos, the first time, I decided to “recon” the entire complex before getting serious. I walked down First Street to Marabu, but there were only a couple of waiters inside. I came back several times, but never saw more than 3 girls. It’s strange that such a large complex has so little action. I need to find a Mexican citizen I can partner with, buy this place, and turn it into the hot spot it should be! Leaving Marabu, I walked across First Street to Tamyko and looked in the window. No action here either. I would later observe that most of these clubs don’t get going until 10:00, and don’t really get humming until midnight. Pimp Daddies didn’t open until 10:00, and closed less than an hour later, for some unknown reason. I avoided the clubs that had “white shirts” standing outside, yelling at us gringos to go inside and see “the show”. The “white shirts” outside of Shamrock, 123, & Martha’s were the most obnoxious.

I decided to just walk BT and check out the door girls. There were approximately 50 door girls throughout BT, with many located on Second Street. Of the 50, there were 3 that were definite “hotties”, and could easily work in the nicer clubs. One was actually in a room in the “skuzzy green building” on the south side of Second Street, middle of the block. She looked very young, was petite and slim, and wore tight white satin pants. I was never able to talk to her, since she was much busier than most of the other door girls, but she is tempting.

The second door girl “hottie”, and arguably the cutest girl in all of BT, is one of the sisters that works a room on the south side of Second Street about 4-5 doors from the Pullman Club, at the corner of Front Street. I’m pretty sure she is the younger one, and she wore thigh high boots. This girl is naturally pretty and totally fuckable. I did talk to her, and she wanted $20 for the typical 15 minute session. I asked how much for both sisters, and she said $40 total. I asked “sin la ropa?”. She said that would be $30 for each sister. There was no price break quoted for longer sessions, so 30 minutes would be $60 per sister. I thanked her and filed the information away for future negotiations. Therefore, this cutie is charging about the same for 30 minutes, as a lot of the club girls are getting. Thanks to the information I got through the forum, I knew to ask about the clothes. It would have sucked to have gotten into the room with this hottie, only to realize I’d have to pay more to see the whole package. If anyone has tried her, let me know if she screws as good as she looks.

The third door girl hottie works a room on the west side of Front Street, I think between First and Second Streets, but possibly further south. She looks a bit older than the other two, but is still fine. Could this be the famous “Adriana”? Other than these 3 girls, I’d say there were about 10-15 others that looked decent, with the rest being relatively old and/or ugly. I continued my mission until I had walked the entire complex twice. As you can tell, I’m a patient man. I wanted to scope out the entire scene before diving in. I walked to the Don Luis taco stand next to Papagayos and had a couple of tacos. They were $1 a piece and quite good. I suffered no ill effects, so have no fear. This stand is also a good place to “shoot the shit” with other mongers, between sessions. I ran into several fellow Austinites there, who provided some good information on BT.

Now that the “recon” mission was completed, and my stomach satisfied, I decided it was time to get serious. I had already decided to go for quality instead of quantity on this visit. So, I started checking out the nicer clubs. My goal was to get one decent quality club girl and splurge for a longer than 30 minute session. I know some of you veterans get longer service for the standard price, but I haven’t “made my bones” with the girls yet. By this time it was about midnight, and I made my return visit to Papagayos. As I said earlier, lots of girls & decent variety, but not my scene. The place is just too crowded and noisy, and most of the punk-ass college kids end up here. BTW, if you’re just casually looking and don’t want to get harassed into buying drinks for the bothersome fat chicks, just stand at the bar and drink your $2 Coronita! Everywhere else it was $2 Coronas, but at Papagayos it’s Coronitas! Also, there are some tables along the outer wall directly across from the bar & behind some archways that are somewhat more private. You can sit with your back to the wall and avoid having “las chickas gorda” sneak up on you!

I left Papagayos and headed back to Marabu. There were 3 girls there, and about 5 gringos vying for their attention. There was one girl that rated about 7.5, one that was a 5, and one that was scary! I walked out of the “ghost town” and across to Tamyko (a.k.a. Chinatown). I have seen some posts that say Tamyko is “hit or miss”, and even some that say it has gone far downhill. This time, there were about 20 girls, and the ratio of “hotties” was about the same as at Papagayos. There were 3 of them that rated at least an 8, by my accounting, with 8-10 girls rating a 5-7, and the rest not worth looking at. The place was about ¾ full, but not packed like Papagayos, so I decided to have a drink. I immediately spotted a girl across the room that looked naturally cute & wasn’t covered in a pound of makeup. That’s the other problem I had with Papagayos. Most of the girls there are decked out in typical street-walker clothes and wear too much makeup. I prefer the natural cuties who don’t need all that crap. After fighting off a couple of fatties, I nodded to the girl and she immediately came over. I believe her name is Sarah, but she pronounced it “Say-ree-ah”. As I said, this girl is cute, but not a decked out “hottie” in skin tight leather and stiletto heels. She looks like a regular girl, is petite and slim, and was just wearing jeans and tight sweater. I bought her a drink ($3.50) and we chatted a little. She spoke limited English and I speak little Spanish, but I learned that she claimed to be 24 years old, was from Monterrey and had been working in BT for quite some time. She had the right attitude for me, not too pushy and not too demure. There was nothing rushed about her, she eagerly answered all of my questions, and never asked to be bought a drink. She let me offer her the drink, and let me take things at my own pace. As we finished our drinks, I started the negotiations. She quoted $60 + $10 for a 30 minute session, which the veteran mongers have stated in this forum numerous times is about the maximum you should pay for any decent club girl in BT. The top girls in Papagayos will often start at $100, but can be negotiated down to a reasonable price by a knowledgeable monger. As I mentioned earlier, I wanted a longer session than the standard 30 minutes, and I haven’t yet “earned” any slack in this area. I asked her how much for 1 solid hour. She quoted $100 + $20. Apparently, the girls there pay $10 per ½ hour for the room. In the end, I was able to get 1 full hour of full service (no anal) for $80 + $10, which I thought was a good price for a newbie like me, as long as she earned it!

I gave her $20 to pay for the room, and we proceeded out the side door, up some stairs in a courtyard next to the club and into a room. I gave the towel/cleaning lady $3, so she was happy. I learned this in the forum as well. Tip the towel lady a little more than the usual and the clock magically runs a little slower! She asked if I wanted a massage, and since I had an hour, I accepted. Her technique was mediocre at best, but I have to say that the massage was very relaxing and put me in the right frame of mind. If you haven’t done this, try it next time. It will slow you down a little so you don’t “shoot your gun” too soon and spend the rest of the session talking football! Next was the cbj, which was short in duration but expertly administered. I don’t especially enjoy cbj’s, since the sensation is dulled by the condom. It’s simply done to get the equipment ready to perform. We then got down to it, with there being only one rule. She did not want to be kissed anywhere on her face. Not just the lips, but the entire face. I didn’t plan on doing this anyway, but if you like to kiss the girls then this one is not for you. Other than that, she had no restrictions. The subject of anal sex never came up, so I don’t know if she does or doesn’t, but I’m doubtful. If she does, I’m sure it would cost more, so be sure to ask up front if you are interested in this.

Now it was time for the payoff. Did I do a good job and pick a girl who was going to work a full hour for her money, or did I blow it? I’m happy to report that she worked me over big time! Having been married for 11 years and not having to wear a condom, I found that even though I hadn’t been laid in a couple of months my staying power was maximized by the latex. Instead of worrying about cumming too quickly, I was able to relax and enjoy the ride. The best thing about this girl is her willingness to try virtually any position you suggest. Instead of only wanting to do missionary and standard “cowgirl”, she would do whatever I asked. This girl also put a lot of effort into the sex, matching every one of my thrusts with an equally powerful counter-thrust.
    Her eagerness to satisfy my desires, coupled with the extra time I had purchased, made for an excellent first session in BT! In the end, we did about eight different positions, including doggie, reverse cowgirl, and a “scissor” position that I have patented! I ended with an “edge of the bed” doggie position, where you stand at the edge of the bed and she backs up to you. This provides for maximum power and thrust, and I highly recommend it as the finale.

We had gone slightly over the time limit, but she didn’t try to get anything extra for it. She jumped in the skuzzy shower and washed off, and I did the same. I had decided before we started that I would tip her the entire $20 room charge if she did a good job, even though she was technically only charging me $10 for the room. We got dressed and I paid her the full $90 we had agreed upon. I had already given her $20 for the room, so she was happy to recoup the other $10 for the 1 hour room charge plus get an extra $10. In the end, I paid $80 + $20 + $10 tip, for a total of $110 for over an hour of time, and had excellent sex with few restrictions. I’d rather have 1 good long sexual encounter a night than 3 short bad ones, for the same money. This is partly due to my patient & methodical personality, but also due to the fact that I live in Austin and can drive to NL in about 3.5 hours. If I had to fly across country to get to BT, I’d probably go for maximum bangs for the bucks.

I’m already planning my next trip to Latina Heaven (2/7/04). I think next time I’ll stay 2 nights, and try out those sisters! If any mongers live in Austin and want to hook up for a trip, let me know. Also, I’m counting on the veterans who read this posting to tell me how I screwed up, so I won’t do it again! I know you veterans can get better deals from the chickas, but I’m more than satisfied for my first time. My goal was to have a longer than 30 minute session with a cute girl who provided excellent customer service. The results greatly exceeded my expectations, and I’m sure it’s due in large part to the excellent advice posted in this forum. The advice gave me the confidence to visit BT solo, and the knowledge to ensure that I had a great experience.

Scotty Monger

Posting Limitations