Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
The Velvet Rooms
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Other Areas

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 210 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 77 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 3141
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Bacold city

I was wondering if wechat worked here to find ladies. Bingo. I found a couple, but the attached could come over right away. Big boobs and clean shaven pussy. Had 2 sessions, single mom (of course) who loved DATY, fucked me in all positions twice, gave her 1000 P and a bit more for transportation. Was willing to stay the night, but I prefer sleeping alone!

Enjoy the PHIL.

GG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wechat apr 15.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by MrHawaii  [View Original Post]
    Excellent. Will do further research on these. My friend is taking bus from province - 3 HR ride for her. Same one who met me in Surigao city in March. So, must find something comfortable with cable, etc. Maybe even a pool just to show her off in a bathing suit. Thanks for your report.
    Only 3 hotels that have pool (that I'm aware of): Altmont Inland, Dotties, Balanghai Convention Center.

Gents, did I miss one?

Hawaii, the 3 new ones are all budget hotels, easily sub-p2000 (or sub 1500).

Butuan Hotels

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoast1  [View Original Post]
    3 new hotels in Butuan since last June.

1. Go Hotel in Robinson's.
    2. why-Hotel, south on Montilla. Its the letter between X and Z.
    3. Big Daddy's, on Acquino (the highway), between Gaisano and Robinson's malls.
    Westy!
    Excellent. Will do further research on these. My friend is taking bus from province - 3 HR ride for her. Same one who met me in Surigao city in March. So, must find something comfortable with cable, etc. Maybe even a pool just to show her off in a bathing suit. Thanks for your report.

3 new hotels in Butuan since last June.

1. Go Hotel in Robinson's. Rooms with twin or king bed, same size, all for I believe the girl said p1388 all in (includes taxes, but no breakfast, no credit cards).

2. why-Hotel, south on Montilla. Its the letter between X and Z.

3. Big Daddy's, on Acquino (the highway), between Gaisano and Robinson's malls. There is a Big Daddy's resto on the ground floor, and another BD resto across the street from Gaisano (where the orange trykes gather to drop off / pickup passengers).

Westy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails share.jpg‎   share2.jpg‎   share3.jpg‎   share4.jpg‎  

Butuan update

Have not had the time to update on the trip. Regarding hotels Westcoast has given a good summary. I usually stay in Dotties but this time stayed in small house close to Robinsons.

As I was with the little princess on this trip my spare time was a bit restricted but not without incident!

Normally I am fairly cautious on new contacts from dating sites. Anyway with only a few hours free I made contact with a girl from Butuan and arranged a next day meeting at mid day. Anyway here is me standing outside Gaisano Mall when up trots my "girl. " However, it is a ladyboy haha! WTF? It just shows the value of proper research.

Anyway after sending him on his way I wander into Gaisano to curse myself for breaking my own procedures when this gorgeous mid 20's girl with dyed brown hair smiles at me and I am over to her and her friends quicker than Usain Bolt! She is a nice girl and we had a meeting the next day. Very inexperienced in the bedroom but keen to learn. Will have to see this one again on the next trip!

Quote Originally Posted by Hutsori  [View Original Post]
    Filipinos have a patience that I'll never understand. Often it serves them well, but it also allows ridiculous inefficiencies to persist.
    Yes. My girl was curious, when at the original small post office in the mall, that I rolled my eyes when the postal clerk said she did not know the requirements for getting an I Dee:

* How is that possible?

She was also so in-tuned with the "OH YOU MUST GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND GET A REQUIREMENT FIRST" thing that I actually had to explain it to her: You go to the post office for an I Dee. Then you go to a Barangay Captain for a clearance. Then he sends you somewhere else for a clearance to get his clearance (say, city hall). Then that place sends you elsewhere for yet another clearance (say the provincial capital). Eventually you will have visited half a dozen government offices to get clearances. What if each place you visit requires you to go to 2 places to get previous clearances? 1 becomes 2, 2 becomes 4, and on.

Here's another tick-off with the system: WTF, she didn't know or ask the requirements before forking over p1000 to get a document?

You are correct Huts: there is a patience built into the collective psyche that I don't understand.

Patience

Those are funny but sad stories, thanks. I still don't have the plate for my motorcycle I bought 19 months ago. I inquired with the dealer and she said the issue is for Region 7 and Bohol. But now Manila has printed the plates and they're starting to issue them. But first they are issuing plates for new vehicles sold, so it's still going to be a long time. So if you buy a motor now, you'll get your plate before I do. She said "it's not like in your place Sir". I just laughed and said, it's not like in ANY other place.

My boss would fire me for spending 5 hours on something and getting no results.
    Merely five hours??? You should be so lucky.

We now have a good explanation why poverty persists here. The poors don't own the correct footwear to get through the gov't office's door. And trousers.

One of my girls was getting jerked about by her previous employer's HR; she needed a tax document. Traveled all the way from Pasay to Eastwood. Wait and wait. Had to leave without accomplishing anything because her work shift starts at 3:30. Returned another day. Wait and wait. Spoke to HR. "Sorry, the guy who can give you that paperwork isn't here today. Come again. Next!" She texted me her woes. I replied, "Don't leave. Get me the phone number and the names of the absent guy and the person you spoke to. " I called a few minutes later, and using an Indian accent (it's an Indian-owned called centre) I identified myself as Mr. Sachin Tendukar from the HR office in India. I asked to speak to the guy. "He's not here today, sir. " Over the next few minutes I explained that we in HR had received a lot of complaints from former employees about HR inefficiencies and I was upset that I, in India, had to take time from my busy day to sort things out in the Philippines. "Are you unable to do your jobs? Why are former employees having to return time and time again to get paperwork? Why is it that only one person in the office knows how to do the paperwork? This is a violation of company policy. Do I need to fly there and replace people?" The berating continued and then I began directing her what to do. Surprise! Will miracles never cease? She knows how to do the paperwork too. Twenty minutes later my girl walks out with the tax document.

Fortunately I was able to do this from the comfort of my own home.

Want some lowlights of the BDO payroll debit account debacle? A lot of workers don't have their own personal bank account (why???). Employers prefer direct deposit, and it's safe for the employee, so BDO created a special account that is in the employee's name, from which the employee can draw funds. Seems like a savings account. Ooops, spoke too soon. The employee is not allowed to deposit money into the account. Why? No one at BDO could answer that. "Your bank doesn't like money?" Silence. When an employee leaves her job the company ought to deposit the final pay packet into the account. For a bizarre reason some companies prefer to cut a cheque instead. See where this is going? The employee can't deposit the cheque. I guess that cheque is an eff you to the former employee. Does BDO make it possible for a person to convert the account to a savings account? Keep in mind that this person is already known to BDO since she has the payroll debit account. Not at all. A white face asking a lot questions soon brings the BDO manager. He makes a phone call, speaks for a few moments, and... surprise! The cheque can be deposited. Jeez.

Filipinos have a patience that I'll never understand. Often it serves them well, but it also allows ridiculous inefficiencies to persist.

I gots a new frustration

I'm sure some of you have found this frustration, but its a first for me. I'm recently in the province with my gal (previously discussed, early 30's, nothing to look at, but hotter in the sack than a 2-peckered billygoat). I'd decided to do something extra for her (other than the blue note she gets in the mornings before departing to her kids). She mentioned needing some kind of work document, cost about 1000. Perfect, lets try that. She said we would need to go to a government office and make the payment. Fine.

About 10:30 am she txt saying she was on her way to meet me at a coffee shop. 11:30 she txt saying she was just now leaving (7 minute jeep ride). 12:30 she shows up (tardiness is not the frustration, but it can toss fuel on the fire). We hop a jeep, and 20 minutes later the jeep drops us at the government office. The jeep had run all over town before the dropoff. The dropoff was exactly 2 blocks from the coffee shop where she'd picke me up. We blew 20 minutes in a hot jeep to go 2 blocks. That's still not the frustration.

The gov't office was closed. Permanently. A security guard said the new office was in the mall. We jeep to the mall, and as we attempt to enter the office, a security guy says my pinay cannot come in. Why? She was wearing shorts. Really! Really! But, that is still not the frustration.

We were in a province mall, so for p99 we picked up a pair of slacks for her, and she changed clothes in to the slacks. Its now 1:15 pm. She goes back into the government office to file her paperwork (25 minutes in line to get the paperwork). She forgot to take the pesos inside so she had to step outside to get the money from me, which irked the security guy at the door. Once back inside, she paid the fee at the counter (I could see that from outside the office), then she walked away from the window, presumably to grab her purse and leave. But somehow she disappeared, right in front of my eyes. I txt her a few minutes later asking where she was, to no reply. I asked the security guard. "They take her picture soon. She will be back". I walk the mall. Its now 2 pm and she txts: "Coming soon the will take my pic".

I get tired and head to the food court. At 2:25 she txt: "All done. Please come". I go back and pick her up. She hands me a document stating her new documents will be ready for pickup on May 19, and to bring an I Dee to pick up the document. Thinking we are done, and needing a nap, I am ready to depart, hop in a jeep on a hot day, and head back to the hotel. The security guy chimes in with: "Ma'am when you return, make sure you have a Postal I Dee. Its the only I Dee they accept here". She pulled out her Postal I Dee and showed him that she already had one. "No ma'am. That's the old one. You need the new one. Get a new one". Herein lies the new frustration.

I made her stop at the small post office in the mall ask the requirements for a new I Dee. Literally from the two clerks working there: "I don't know". Really! It reminded me a bit like I was standing at the Cebu Pacific counter asking policy questions, only to face blank starting teenage faces. "Just you go downtown to our main office and inquire". So we did, we hopped a tryke and set off. Once there, we had to wait until the clerk returned at 3:30 from her lunch (she departs at 4 pm). She told us that to get a new postal I Dee, the girl should return with:

Birth certificate; Barangay clearance; Marriage license.

"Please return with p414 for the I Dee ma'am and don't forget your requirements. Also it takes 20 days to process".

Whew! Getting closer! HOLY SHIT BATMAN this was turning into a nightmare. I'm sure those documents can be had for a few hundred pesos, but they take time to acquire, and the p1000 project thought of this morning has become a p2000 project and is now time consuming and frustrating. My boss would fire me for spending 5 hours on something and getting no results.

I was curious. I couldn't let it go at the moment. I just HAD TO KNOW. On the way back to the hotel we stopped back in the mall at the government agency. I asked the security guard why they only accept a Postal I Dee for document pickup. "I don't know sir. Maybe you could ask them". He pointed towards the clerks. Well, I think I'll just go ask them. "No sir, you cannot do that. You cannot go in there". Really, is it because I'm not a citizen? "No sir, that is not the reason. You are wearing shorts".

OHMYF*CKINGGAWWWWWD!

Yeah, you are right on both points. My Butuan friend is the same as the Surigao girl, she wants Butuan this time, since it is a shorter busride from her province. I even entertain the thought of taking her for her first airplane ride. And yes, it is the YHotel. It looks rather sterile and small, but the "new" smell is probably still there. Any suggestions? I have never stayed in Butuan, so I can only rely on the maps I find. I want to be near the malls.
    And there is Go Hotel in Robinson's. Twin or King bed, all rooms 1300. I think location is meaningless for all the hotels, when in Butuan you must take jeeps / trykes to get anywhere. Look for a hotel that has the ammenities that you like.

Butuan

West Coast . One only goes to places like Surigao / Butuan when you have a sure deal meeting you there.
    The hotel you might be thinking of is probably YHotel. Its new, on Montilla.

Yeah, you are right on both points. My Butuan friend is the same as the Surigao girl, she wants Butuan this time, since it is a shorter busride from her province. I even entertain the thought of taking her for her first airplane ride. And yes, it is the YHotel. It looks rather sterile and small, but the "new" smell is probably still there. Any suggestions? I have never stayed in Butuan, so I can only rely on the maps I find. I want to be near the malls.
    Last edited by Mr Hawaii; 04-01-15 at 06:46. Reason: spelling

Will look for "girlie" bars, although it appears there are none. Will check out Freedom Park, and any other place where they congregate / socialize. I thought I saw a "Tunes" hotel in Butuan, or was it another ultra-modern sterile looking hotel? Laters.
    One only goes to places like Surigao / Butuan when you have a sure deal meeting you there (have learned my lesson; provincial girls met on the Internet cannot be counted on 'performance-wise' Very hit / miss.

The hotel you might be thinking of is probably YHotel. Its new, on Montilla. See pics, these were taken recently on the wall at the arrivals area at the BXU airport. Try http://www.yhotelph.com/.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails share1.jpg‎   share2.jpg‎  

Butuan

Geez, the more I read about Butuan, the less appealing it appears. However, after Surigao city, I will stay there for probably 3 nights on my next trip. Did google the hotel supply, and they have a few newer ones. My friend is bussing in from the province, and she wants to stay in Butuan this time instead of Surigao city. So. Will make the best of it. Appreciate all the input. Will look for "girlie" bars, although it appears there are none. Will check out Freedom Park, and any other place where they congregate / socialize. I thought I saw a "Tunes" hotel in Butuan, or was it another ultra-modern sterile looking hotel? Laters.

Almont Inland Resort in Butuan

I have stayed there 3 different times. The most recent was February 2013. On all three occasions I had a very pleasant experience. As probably expected, I stayed there with my.

Girlfriend. The security is excellent, as there is a gate post that one must pass to get into the complex, and it is always guarded. The rooms are spacious and clean, and I always had.

Good television reception there, with a great many channel choices. I do not remember if there was WiFi. The food at the restaurant is OK. The breakfasts are excellent, with a buffet.

Style for both lunch and dinner. There are always big events going on at the "resort", including birthday parties, and other various parties for the locals. At night, there was.

Entertainment at the bar area located next to the restaurant. Always enjoyable to watch. The pool is very good, and often the parties just mentioned include many young people.

Swimming. The biggest advantage to staying there is the shopping mall which is located around a 3 minutes walk from the hotel. The mall is the only "thing" to do besides swimming.

There is a decent movie theater in the mall, a food court, as well as a few other restaurants. There is a very good salon there and my GF always enjoys going there. The mall is 4 levels, if I remember correctly, and I think I heard that a new mall just opened, but I am not sure how close to the hotel, if it truly is open. The nights are quiet, and I always felt very welcome by the staff, as well as always safe!

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by GoodEnough  [View Original Post]
    I stayed at the Altamont three times about three years ago and found it barely tolerable. I also though the food was basically inedible, but things may have changed.

GE.
    I was at the Almont in Butuan recently beside the town plaza. The previous time I was there, they were able to pull together a special order for me, a tuna fillet, mash potatoes and some vegetables. This last time they were out of stock on potatoes. They said they'd prepare it for me if I got the ingredients. So I went to the public market and bought a few potatoes, along with a bag of frozen peas I found. Well, the best part of the meal was the water, potatoes and peas. They incinerated that little piece of tuna, it was actually hard on the edges, and tasted kinda foul. I didn't even finish it. Haha. . I couldn't believe it, I just had to laugh. The cost was p260 or p280 for the "meal" plus p100 cooking charge. The only other place I ever found to eat was True Brew Coffee shop about 1 km south on Montilla Blvd. They put on an edible chicken parm, and even a pretty good breakfast omelet.
    <Snip>
    There is little-to-no 'nightlife', other than perhaps a decent live-band joint called Woodstock (between Gaisano mall and Montilla Blvd).
    There's another little place, if you want to call it nightlife, they call it Freedom Park. It's nothin but a few bamboo type videoke places along the river, just north east of the plaza. Kinda hard to find but that's where the younger crowd hang out and party. I fell in with them one night and ended up dating a cute school girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-Butuan.JPG‎  

Posting Limitations