Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Budapest

+ Add Report
Page 194 of 444 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 204 244 294 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 6655
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Budapest Nights

Hello gentlemen,

I'm looking to plan a short trip to Budapest in the end of June this year. If anyone is there and looking for a wingman, or just looking to trade information here, do get in touch.

Cheers,

J.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabukicho  [View Original Post]
    http://rosszlanyok.hu/rosszlanyok.ph...&member=Zara18+36302130506&instantStat=2#.

http://rosszlanyok.hu/rosszlanyok.ph...member=Candy69+36202858556&instantStat=2#.

Very hot these two. Wish I was there. Has anyone tried?
    I have not & I will not. They do not allow reports. Avoid all the girls who do not. I do.
    EDITOR's NOTE: This member has been approved by the Forum Management as a "Local Area Guide". As such, he is permitted to offer and otherwise promote his guide services in his designated threads.

http://rosszlanyok.hu/rosszlanyok.ph...&member=Zara18+36302130506&instantStat=2#.

http://rosszlanyok.hu/rosszlanyok.ph...member=Candy69+36202858556&instantStat=2#.

Very hot these two. Wish I was there. Has anyone tried?

Betty. MILF

Found myself in Budapest last week with some extra time on my hand, so decided to try my luck to see if anyone had a "drop in" hour. After looking quickly through rosslanyok I noticed that one of my favourites. Betty was online. http://rosszlanyok.hu/rosszlanyok.ph...a&member=Betty+36306922188&ID=8551#.

I called her, and to my luck she had time to see me about 90 minutes later. She quoted me 15 000 HUF for one hour. Sadly it was covered BJ, but oh well.

Took the Metro to her area and just walked the brief 15 minutes from the Metro station to her place. Once there I called her, and she gave me the number of the doorbell. Once I was up at "her floor" I found the door and entered.

This is actually the first time I've been with Betty, but let me tell you. Her pictures are exactly as she is in real life. I don't know what she eats or how much she works out, but her body is tighter than many 20 year olds I know, and she also got the curves of a woman. Yes, she has silicone breast implants, but the result is amazing. The only little thing I might point out as negative is that she does not look like a 20 year old. But if you are into the fantasy of a hot MILF, this is for you. Had I seen her on the streets of Budapest I would have turned my head after her.

Betty is professional and friendly. She greeted me in lingerie and heels that she will also keep on during the session. Talking about her technique. She gives a good BJ, could maybe used a litle more spit since the condom takes away a bit of the feeling. She's more interested in you taking charge, which is fine with me. After a quick massage and the BJ I entered her doggy style, before finishing with her on top. After I slid out of her she took the time to wipe down my junk with some wet wipes. We talked for a little bit before she started to massage me again. The second time we did it in the missionary position and she lovingly hugged my waist with her stockings. After comming in her the 2nd time I was spent and we had gone a bit overtime, so I hurried with the shower.

Absolutely recommended if you are into the hot, blonde MILF. Did I mention she has a SMASHING body?

Face 9.

Body 9.

Attitude 10.

Skills 9.

Recommended? Yes.

20 K HUF an hour.
    Thanks for a nice report buddy. I'll be back in February and see if she's still around then.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammyt  [View Original Post]
    I was in BP recently and was able to visit a few girls. The first was Melissa.

http://rosszlanyok.hu/rosszlanyok.ph...-data&id=41557

I called but no answer and about 20 minutes later she sent sms (text message). I called again and we agreed a meeting. She speaks very good English, and German.

She has a small studio on the top floor of an old building in the VIII district. Inside it is clean and comfortable but with lack of space we were fucking on a sofa bed in the studio.

Trolley 83 goes past the front door, or it is a 10 to 15 minute walk from Corvin or Klinikak.

Melissa is a very beautiful and sexy girl. Cute face and awesome body. Wonderful soft brown skin, pert tits and a small, round tight ass like an apple. What you see is what you get, she is the girl in the photos. She told me her dark skin is because her dad is a gypsy and her mom is Hungarian.

She greeted me smiling and giggling in a feminine way, wearing sexy underwear. I showered and we went to the bed. We kissed and stroked each other before I moved down and started to suck on her delightful nipples. She moaned.
    I have fucked Melissa 5 times in 2016, in January & in February. She was working near to Blaha Lujza square back than. Very nice girl. She is always smiling, likes sex. Her face is cute, but her best body part is her ass. Yes, she is working both abroad & in Budapest like many other girls. Her prices were 10000 FT for 30 minutes & 15000 Ft for 1 hour. Maybe you paid more because you are foreigner. She let me took some photos of her. I will attach some to this post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails budapest girl1.jpg‎   budapest girl2.jpg‎   budapest girl3.jpg‎  
    EDITOR's NOTE: This member has been approved by the Forum Management as a "Local Area Guide". As such, he is permitted to offer and otherwise promote his guide services in his designated threads.

Melissa

I was in BP recently and was able to visit a few girls. The first was Melissa.

http://rosszlanyok.hu/rosszlanyok.ph...-data&id=41557

I called but no answer and about 20 minutes later she sent sms (text message). I called again and we agreed a meeting. She speaks very good English, and German.

She has a small studio on the top floor of an old building in the VIII district. Inside it is clean and comfortable but with lack of space we were fucking on a sofa bed in the studio.

Trolley 83 goes past the front door, or it is a 10 to 15 minute walk from Corvin or Klinikak.

Melissa is a very beautiful and sexy girl. Cute face and awesome body. Wonderful soft brown skin, pert tits and a small, round tight ass like an apple. What you see is what you get, she is the girl in the photos. She told me her dark skin is because her dad is a gypsy and her mom is Hungarian.

She greeted me smiling and giggling in a feminine way, wearing sexy underwear. I showered and we went to the bed. We kissed and stroked each other before I moved down and started to suck on her delightful nipples. She moaned. She then reached for my slowly hardening dick and gently lay me back before starting a very skilled blowjob without condom. Very wet with just the right pressure, whilst doing wonders with her tongue, sweeping it around the tip. Heaven. I asked for 69 and she agreed. I licked at her delicous pussy while she sucked expertly. Soon with were both ready for action and she put a condom on me and mounted me. A lovely tight, hot wet pussy. She moved up and down on me groaning and growling for a few minutes then asked to change. She got off me and moved in front of me on all fours and I re-entered her doggy. I built up a rhythm and fucked away in paradise, but with the sight of that ass and the sensation of that pussy it would only be 2 minutes before my dick exploded.

We lay and talked for a few minutes and she offered me a massage. I don't normally like massage but agreed as my dick was not ready. I am happy I did, Melissa is very skilled with her hands and gives excellent massage.

After a rest we kissed and moved our hands over each other again. She put her hand on my dick and it was hardening again. She started another excellent blowjob and I moved her hips over my face to 69 again. She pushed her pussy more enthusiastically into my face as she sucked. I said I wanted to fuck and she put on a condom on me and lay in front with her legs open. I entered her. She was hot and wet. I pumped away and she had to repeatedly change her position slightly. After a few minutes she stopped, pulled off the condom and started sucking me again. After a lot more sucking and hand action I asked if she wanted to fuck but she did not answer. I asked if her pussy hurt and she said yes. She continued to suck. She asked if I wanted a prostrate massage. I haven't had one before and so agreed. She put a condom on her finger, lubed it and slipped it up my ass. Nice. Different. I still wasn't able to come and she offered me a vibrator up the ass. I said NO! But she showed me a very small one and so I agreed. Another new sensation for me. Nice, but not as nice as putting my dick into pussy. I could not come a second time.

She has a great attitude. She really focuses on customer satisfaction and works hard to make you happy. She enjoys her job and is good at it. One small issue is that she holds back on kissing. Beautiful, sexy, awesome attitude, awesome skills.

She told me that she is 21, not 18. And she usually works in Belgium or Germany. She is planning to return to work in Germany in February for a month or two, so get her while you can.

I visited Melissa a second time a few nights later when I was leaving bait & switch girl Veronika's place. I realised I was only about 15 minute walk from Melissa and called her. She was only too happy to accommodate me. She had no pussy pain this time and fucked me with even more enthusiasm.

Face 9.

Body 9.

Attitude 10.

Skills 9.

Recommended? Yes.

20 K HUF an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by IlDrago  [View Original Post]
    1. Validity of photos is high, but like I said, the best way to check the girl out is to go & see her live.
    Yes it is. In several years mongering in BP I have only had one bait & switch. This was a few nights ago with a girl advertising on callgirl-list as Veronika in the IX district. A real cute blond in the profile pics and when I arrived she was a blond who's face looked like it had been stung by wasps. I told her I had come to see Veronika and she was not the girl in the photographs. She insisted she was the same girl and I just walked out. Annoying but she is the first one in 4 or 5 years.

I left a suitable report warning others on the site. It never got published and she is not advertising any more.

Budapest Taxis

Sorry you had to learn this the hard way buddy, but amongst locals, regular visitors and tourist guidebooks, it is well known you should never wave down a taxi on the street. Instead call a taxi from a handful of reputable companies. Here's a few for next time.

http://www.citytaxi.hu/index.php?lang=en

http://fotaxi.hu/?lang=en

http://www.budapesttaxi.hu/?rand=73

Personally. I am OK to navigate Budapest using public transit, but there have been occasions when I'm leaving a girl's place late at night and I ask her to call a taxi for me and this is not a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by UKBob  [View Original Post]
    Firstly Budapest center runs on a one way system so don't be too alarmed if your taxi driver diverts slightly from your destination, this is common place. However, I fell into a trap of which I only have myself to blame. I was in a bar next to where I was staying, I'd already walked to a couple of clubs which were just stag night destinations and I was wanting to go to Marilyn's. I stepped outside the bar, flagged down a cab and gave the driver the address. We were off and after a long drive around the town (I was starting to get suspicious), he pulled up at a square in a rural location. I'd paid about 12 to be dropped in the middle of nowhere. I walked over a mile back to any chance of another cab and this time I checked with the driver that he knew where Marilyn's was. He did take me to a club, I paid him and he approached the club door and walked in. I knew he was on some kind of commission and that this was not Marilyn's. In fact it looked like I was about to be killed by the Mafia. I turned about and walked across the road and I noticed that the taxi driver came out of the club with 2 bouncer types and followed me shouting. At this point, another taxi driver told me to get in his car quickly as I was in trouble so I jumped in. Luckily this one was genuine and in perfect English, he explained that I had upset the driver because he didn't get his commission until I paid to go I the club, which as expected was not Marilyn's. This taxi driver did take me to Marilyn's but closely followed by the other one. When we arrived, he left me locked in the car whilst he went back and had a full on argument with him. After a few minutes the driver returned to the car and walked me to Marilyn's as it is in a kind of pedestrianized area, he just took the fare and explained that Marilyn's does not pay commission which is why other drivers will not bring people here, it's a well known scam. The whole event cost me about 30 and over an hour of wasted time.

I thanked him and went in. Later, when I left Marilyn's with Andrea, she chatted to a driver who told her that actually my apartment was only 300 yds down the road. So we walked.

I was stupid that night, but what pisses me off is why rip off tourists? We bring money and they are only tarnishing their own reputation. The next day I needed a cab for the bathhouse and Andrea advised me to have a coffee in a coffee shop and ask them to organised a cab as they often have telephone numbers of regulars they use. It was a good tip!

So beware!

I sometimes wake up in a cold sweat when I think about what would have happened if I'd gone into that club the dodgy driver took me too. I've seen some places in my time, but that was so so not the right place to be LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by NemanLion  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Il Drago. But this brings me 2 questions.

1. what then is the validity of the pics on those sites? Some chicks look hot. So are they ugly in reality? Or is it bait and switch?

2. how do you organiZe to see them all live? ID be a bit weary in a new town. New neighborhood. Pitching up to the girls place and saying naaah!
    1. Validity of photos is high, but like I said, the best way to check the girl out is to go & see her live.

2. Very easy. I call them on the phone, talk to them & arrange the meeting. I know a language barrier will be a problem, for you, but that is just the way it is. Sorry, if you are weary than your chances to be successful will be very low.

Girls on a website

Why would you go to that strip club in Baross street & pay the prices you paid, when you could have used 2 well-known websites & pay much less?
    I paid €750 and all in I reckon I had 1 girl based on a GFE for 7 hrs over the 2 nights and a second girl for 2 hrs involving a full on 3 some, that's 9 hrs of sex. I knew that I was going to get good value with Andrea, as I like to think I am a good judge of character, which is why I like to meet girls rather than book them off of a website.

Reviews are kind of a touchy subject. I have talked on this forum of several girls with large numbers of good reports whom I would not fuck even if they would pay me.

Those 2 girls with plenty of good reports I saw live when I was helping some of the guys who needed my expertise. They were ugly. The reason they had so many good reports is because standards among guys differ. There are lots of ugly guys with low self-esteem who are not feeling comfortable visiting beautiful girls. Hence, they are visiting ugly girls who provide good attitude & service. They feel safe & happy with them. To sum up, while large number of good reviews is a good thing, that dos not mean that you will like the girl who opens the door. So, the only way to find out, is to to go & visit the girls whose profiles look appealing to you & see them live.
    Thanks Il Drago. But this brings me 2 questions.

1. what then is the validity of the pics on those sites? Some chicks look hot. So are they ugly in reality? Or is it bait and switch?

2. how do you organiZe to see them all live? ID be a bit weary in a new town. New neighborhood. Pitching up to the girls place and saying naaah!

Why would you go to that strip club in Baross street & pay the prices you paid, when you could have used 2 well-known websites & pay much less?
    I don't use websites, I like meeting the girls first, each to their own.

Budapest Marilyn's.

I landed in Budapest and took a taxi from the airport (I'm planning a separate post on my taxi experience in Budapest that I encourage you to read) an airport taxi was a standard 75% more expensive than the bus transfer, but I was short on time. I booked a luxury apartment this time round, as I was hunting for girls to take back and fancied a bit of 'lording it' up.

Marilyn's was on my list of 4 possibles, unfortunately I don't have details of the other 3 venues, but they turned out to be shitty strip bars anyway...

Firstly Budapest center runs on a one way system so don't be too alarmed if your taxi driver diverts slightly from your destination, this is common place. However, I fell into a trap of which I only have myself to blame. I was in a bar next to where I was staying, I'd already walked to a couple of clubs which were just stag night destinations and I was wanting to go to Marilyn's. I stepped outside the bar, flagged down a cab and gave the driver the address. We were off and after a long drive around the town (I was starting to get suspicious), he pulled up at a square in a rural location. I'd paid about 12 to be dropped in the middle of nowhere. I walked over a mile back to any chance of another cab and this time I checked with the driver that he knew where Marilyn's was. He did take me to a club, I paid him and he approached the club door and walked in. I knew he was on some kind of commission and that this was not Marilyn's. In fact it looked like I was about to be killed by the Mafia. I turned about and walked across the road and I noticed that the taxi driver came out of the club with 2 bouncer types and followed me shouting. At this point, another taxi driver told me to get in his car quickly as I was in trouble so I jumped in. Luckily this one was genuine and in perfect English, he explained that I had upset the driver because he didn't get his commission until I paid to go I the club, which as expected was not Marilyn's. This taxi driver did take me to Marilyn's but closely followed by the other one. When we arrived, he left me locked in the car whilst he went back and had a full on argument with him..
    Oh boy, here we go again. Was it so hard for you to read the forum? There are reliable taxi companies in Budapest which will get you anywhere in the city, you will not pay a lot & you will be safe. I have named those companies, one in particular, many times in this thread. You were either lazy to read the forum or you thought you knew best & you paid the price. At least, you have admitted you were acting in a stupid way. Why do they rip off tourists? Oh, but you were no ordinary tourist. You were sex tourist, a guy looking for pussy & you were looking for it in the worst possible places in Budapest, strip clubs. It is unbelievable, it really is. I have said it 1000 times in this thread, do not go to strip clubs, it is a rip off. There are warnings on a mainstream tourist websites about that as well & yet there are guys like you, acting like you, experiencing what you have.

Posting Limitations