"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: San Jose General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 108 of 457 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 6845
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Photo of 1/2 the team I had as a 3 some from the Del Rey bar

She was very good at sex but no kissing. Great body though and her "friend" who was the other half of the team was super cute though not as good at sex, at least wasn't my style. But I'd give this one an 8 at sex and would do her again though I seldom go back to the same girl twice so probably won't do her again unless I were to have trouble finding a new one that tickled my fancy so to speak.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20171110_223341_Small.jpg‎   20171110_223353_Small.jpg‎   20171110_223357_Small.jpg‎   20171110_223406_Small.jpg‎  

Morazan going downhill in spite of renovation

Okay, the Morazan has always been my favorite hotel because it's cheap, right in the heart of the gulch, and the people have always been nice. And let's not forget our favorite: Ricky Ricardo, the World's Greatest Bell Boy! LOL.

So okay I was told the new owners took it over about 8 months ago and have renovated. New tv's, new curtains and a few other things here and there. "That's nice" I thought.

I called earlier in the week to make my reservation and the girl who answered the phone said there were plenty of rooms for Thur and Fri and I didn't need one. I thought that seemed odd because I've often seen it full on Fri's in the past so I said "Well let me make a reservation anyway. ".

She insisted I didn't need one so I said okay and g'bye and hung up the phone.

On 2nd thought I decided to go ahead and make one anyway, via expedia. Good thing I did because the place WAS FULL and I might not have gotten a room had I not made my reservation via Expedia. Strike one. Some idiot desk clerk who was apparently too lazy to make a reservation for me!

So I showed up around noon on Thur and check in technically isn't until 3 pm but they usually accommodate me and get me in by 1 or so. I had asked for an interior room because they're quieter and they said they'd try so he said to come back in an hour or so.

I did and they checked me in to a room on the 4th floor, NOT an interior room but I didn't complain, I just wanted to lay down for a while, I was tired from the long trip in to San Jose.

Well as soon as Ricky walked out, I noticed the room stunk from sewage. I went down to the desk and the guy said "Oh. Okay, yeah sometimes it does. But you'll have to wait a while for another room. Here, go up and check this one and he gave me a key and I went up but the new room was still dirty but at least did not stink.

The maid was there and looked at me like what are you doing, didn't you just check into the other room?" I told her it stunk and she went in and said it didn't. I said "Well then there's something wrong with your nose because it definitely does smell and I showed her it was coming from the toilet but the toilet was clean, it was the sewer. She said no and was obviously pissed because I didn't want to take the room.

I said "Well the guy downstairs said yes it does sometimes smell and no I don't want to smell sewer. " I was actually very nice to her but she was starting to make me mad insisting it didn't smell when it obviously did.

In fact soon her manager came up and checked and she confirmed that it smelled and said they'd get me the other room soon.

Long story short it took about 45 min for the maid to get my new room clean because instead of jumping ahead down the line to my room she just went down the hall in order while I sat by the elevator so tired I could barely sit up! WTF?! All she had to do was clean my new room first, but noooooo!

So: yes they renovated the rooms to some degree but.

-the faucet still dripped.

-the lamp had loose wiring to the point it made me think it might catch on fire, and.

-the door key-card didn't work right.

I complained about the key because I didn't want to come up with my girls and have trouble getting into my room at night when there's no staff around to fix it. They said they'd send someone up but never did. Surprise surprise.

I also.

-didn't get a floor towel, and.

-there was no hot water the next morning when I wanted to shower.

Okay so the next day I asked for a floor towel and she gave me one but when I came back I noticed.

-there was no hand towel this time.

I usually get the little chubby maid and she's great but this one really sucked at her job.

I gave her a good tip the first day anyway because I wanted an extra bath towel in case I brought 2 girls back (which I did). She said she'd give me one but I had to wait for some reason. Well.

-she never did bring it so I was short a towel that night.

Meanwhile when I brought back my 2 girls the guy at the desk told me I'd have to pay $25 extra for the extra girl. I said "What? I've been coming here 25 years and never been charged for an extra girl!" New owner, new policy he says. I said I'd pay it for now but would talk to him later.

After the girls left (see my report on that below) I asked him if they could waive the $25 extra charge because I never have been charged that and after all since the room is only $50 a night.

-how do they figure $25 for only one extra girl for one hour, and hell I couldn't even get an extra towel so where is the justification for more money for an extra girl? Where is the added expense?

He said I could take it up with the manager tomorrow so I said I would do that.

On check out the girl at the desk had printed out the fine print policy which did state there was a $25 extra charge but what good is that written policy if they don't tell you that or even show you the paper when you check in?

I said that I didn't mind paying a reasonable extra fee but $25 extra is a gouge and I don't like being gouged. I'm sure someone here will say I'm being too uptight and complaining too much but I disagree. I think it's just unreasonable to charge $25 for one extra guest for one dammed hour! And not even an extra towel.

So while in spite of the lack of towels, the refusal to fix my door key, the lousy lamp, no good place to charge my phone, no hot water in the morning. And now no fruit with breakfast either (now THAT's cutting corners! Fruit is cheap in Costa Rica! I would still stay at the Morazan but for the $25 extra charge. 3 somes are my thing and so that basically increases my room rent 50%! I think $10 extra would be fair.

So. I will now probably go to a different hotel even if it's the same or more money just out of not wanting to be gouged that way.

Things are certainly changing in the Gulch!

Zona II review -

Zona II. I used to LOVE that place back in the days of Pamela and her lezbo fave of the day. Long time ago.

Since then it has just gone increasingly downhill in terms of talent, and the girls seem uninterested for the most part and most are not even very attractive. AND there are often very few to choose from as well.

I've now gone in there once every year or two under several owners and it's never gotten good since years ago. I'm almost to the point of thinking it's not even worth it to walk in. I had hope with the recently-new owner but these owners and / or managers just don't seem to know how to hire the right girls and get them to perform. There was a time when the girls in there really seemed to like their jobs or at least were very good at pretending. In the case of Pamela, man! There was no doubt she enjoyed her 3 somes! But I had others in there back then that were great, too!

The last 3 times I've gone in it was bad, with a lousy selection of girls, girls who seem to be there like a 9-5 job (or 2-5 as the case may be).

So okay I walked in around 6 pm on Thur and there were literally only TWO girls in the entire bar. One was talking to a guy and not very attractive IMHO, and the other was sitting 2 seats away from me. She tried to get my attention but honestly I just wasn't interested in her looks so I just ignored her and was waiting to see if someone else showed up.

After 20 min or so I asked the bartender if there were any other girls and she said no just these 2. I said "well what about tomorrow (Fri)? What are the hours for girls?" She said the girls tend to come in around 2 and leave around 5 or 6 pm.

I remember back in the day there were like maybe 10 girls and they even had a shift change or two with new talent throughout the day.

Now the last time I went in there, in Feb or so I did find about 5 girls on hand BUT most were not very good looking, only a couple seemed truly interested in working, and the one I might have been interested in sat over at the wall playing with her phone and wouldn't even look my way, so after a beer I left.

I may not even ever go back in there. Seems useless now.

Things have sure changed. 7-10 years ago I loved going in there and always had a great time there!

By the way the last time I did get a girl in there was maybe 3 years ago and she was lousy in bed, totally mechanical.

II bad.

Key Largo review 11-22-17

Key Largo sucks. Has sucked for the past few years and it's so bad now I can't believe they can even keep it open. Must be a money laundering type situation.

The only reason I can imagine they keep it open otherwise, is if they do plan to move the girls over there for awhile while the Del Rey renovates. I am not even sure they are both owned by the same owner (s) but think maybe they are.

I hate the super loud music at the back entrance from the parking lot. It gives me a headache and I talked to several other mongers who agree. After about 1 min. My head begins to hurt from it.

The live bands also suck! I mean they are just the worst, and it's a shame because a few years ago the bands were pretty good and I passed a few nights dancing there and having a very good time.

But now no one goes in there (there were maybe 10 or 15 girls and about the same # of guys. And that was at midnight when the place should be hopping.

Both nights I walked through a couple times, every time it was dead, and every time they were blaring that annoyingly loud music.

My theory is that the mongers hate that music and that's why they don't go in there and thus the girls also don't go in because even If they like the loud music there are few mongers in there to pick them up.

I'm done going in there except for a quick walk through now and again and If they move the girls over there I honestly won't be able to stand being in there more than long enough to grab someone and take her somewhere else to talk, maybe outside in the parking lot, because that noise in there gives me a headache every time.

I hope you guys will join me in complaining to the management via the bartenders or whatever, about the annoying too-loud music!

Del Rey alive and well!

Okay, some background: been coming to SJ for over 25 years. Began to come when Key Largo was THE place before the Del Rey became the place. As to the Sportsmans Lodge I have been there numerous times, never found more than one girl who I was actually interested in doing but I much prefer the gringo gulch so I didn't even go to SL this time around and usually only go to SL to eat once in a blue moon but really even their food isn't that good IMHO. To me the whole Sl scene reeks of amateur mongers. No offense to any of you who like it, I'm sure there must be a few mongers who do (but it's not for me. I'm just not a fan of SL, to me the Del Rey is the Big Show.

I'm sure most of you want to know what the status of the DR is.

It's open, it's booming, and I found no real evidence. Not even testimonial. That it is going to close its doe 's to ho' s.

I asked numerous people like the desk folks at the Morazan, and various girls and only one girl seemed to think there was any truth to it but her info was very sketchy. She said one of the 3 owners of the DR was sick and that was why they were closing. I don't know if that's even true, that there are 3 owners or that one is sick but that was her supposedly inside info. Anyway it seems to be shakey logic that just because one is sick that they'd close a gold mine down and turn it into a family hotel that will fail for sure in that area! Just makes no sense to me at all! So I don't buy the idea that the DR will close to the monger business at all.

Anyway, the DR was really great. I went on a Thur and Fri night and both nights were very good in terms of lots of selection and a Good selection!

Last time I was there was in Feb 2017 and that was very good! But this time was even better in terms of selection. I don't know what happened or if it was just the luck of the night, but I saw much fewer fat chicks and ugly chicks this time! Last time there were the most fat chicks and ugly chicks I'd ever seen but it didn't bother me because there were also plenty of attractive ones. But this time lots of attractive ones and much fewer unattractive ones.

But the first night was kind of a fail for me but so it goes. In the end it wasn't the worst time I've had. Just wasn't what I wanted nor expected in terms of my choice.

Met a girl right off the bat who was very personable and that's important to me. We hit it off with conversation (in espanol) and she had a pleasant if not great face and what looked like a very nice thin and fit body but she was not showing off her stomach or anything. That should have been my clue to be wary. But I liked her anyway so decided to take the chance after talking to her for almost an hour and only buying her a couple drinks.

I negotiated her to 40 mil, probably coulda gotten her for less, and we went back to my room and she jumped in the shower and came out while I waited in bed. I had already showered just an hour or so before and this was my first of the night.

Well she came out of the bathroom and.

UGH!

Saggy belly, kinda floppy tits, and a huge effing scar on her belly! NOT a pretty sight!

Needless to say I was very disappointed. She WAS thin! But obviously had lost a lot of weight from having had a child via Cesarian in the past. I have heard that surgeons in Costa Rica often leave ugly scars and sure enough here was an example!

Well we did some mota and she blew me and hey I closed my eyes and felt what was going on and she was very good at her job at least! And the mota helped me get into the sex and forget about her looks.

So then she got on top of me and I just layed back and closed my eyes and she was such a little spinner that I was able to grab her around the waist and move her how I wanted her to move, and I had a really great finish that way.

So although I would never choose her again and would not recommend her, the sex itself was not half bad. The only negative aside from her body was that she told me she'd kiss but she was reluctant to do it so I let it go. But I do hate it when they say they'll kiss then don't. But on the other hand I don't like to make everything a "you must do this, you have to do that" kind of negotiation and I prefer to just see what happens and make the best of it. If you do want something for SURE then you really do need to get them to commit to it and hope they don't lie, but I usually just ask for it or not ask and just try it, and if they say no, so be it.

So anyway then I went back the Del Rey and just wanted to watch the girls and have a few more drinks before bed.

As usual I was approached by numerous girls and I politely told them I wasn't interested but if I saw one I liked I told her to check me tomorrow.

Then I went and stood along the wall in the back behind the bar because the place was full and there were no good seats, and I saw two very cute girls. One blond and one brown haired girl. Both working a guy at the bar, one on each side. He seemed super shy or something and I was watching and laughing. They saw me smiling / laughing and soon he left and they invited me to take his place. 3 somes are my thing so I had to go for it but right away I told them I wasn't looking for company tonight but maybe tomorrow.

Well they kept working me anyway and they were both very cute and had nice bodies and nice faces and were really good at seducing me, touching me, telling me what they wanted to do to me. I kind of played around with them, laughing and joking and we had a good time and they kept asking me to go with them but honestly I didn't want to spend the money, I wanted to wait for the next night so finally after half hour or so I told them that if they meet me tomorrow between 9 and 10 pm it'll be a sure thing! They said they'd be there and got up and started working some other guy. I really thought they'd be there because some of the girls had said it had been slow lately and they'd had trouble getting clients. If it had been slow it must have been Sunday through Wed. Because Thur and Fri. Were both very good while I was there.

I went back to my room with only that one girl for the night. Usually I go two times but am on a budget these days.

Next night I went back around 8:45 and began watching for my threesome girls and meanwhile after only a few minutes, as luck would have it 2 other girls walked in and came over to me and started working me and they were apparently into going with a guy together. They weren't lesbians but wanted to do a 3 some anyway.

I told them I was waiting for these other 2 but if the other 2 didn't show I'd go with them. They were also both very cute, maybe even better bodies but not as cute faces IMHO. Only slightly less cute then the 2 from the previous night though.

So I bought them a drink or two and we talked and they were touching me and being seductive at the bar and they were with me close to an hour when I decided two birds in hand were better than two in the Bush, so I negotiated for 40 mil each (about $75 each) and we went back to my room at the Morazan.

The one girl. A blonde. Seemed very amateur and my guess was the other one was teaching her the ropes and that's why they wanted to go together. The newbie was super cute and BOTH had great bodies! The other one, a brunette. Who let me take a few pics. Was not as cute but did have a nice thin body.

Well the brunette started blowing me then came up and let me suck her tits a while and she was getting into that. All of a sudden the cute young blonde just slipped my unit right in and she was wet and willing and started riding me cowgirl style. That was very hot to have her just start riding me like that. BUT the one thing was that her amateurism showed because she was obviously just trying to get herself off with no regard for me. I finally had to tell her to slow down and be a little less rambunctious. LOL. Honestly I like it slow at least at first and she was riding me so hard I thought she might break it. But that said, it was still very hot to have her so into it and wet and all.

But the other one picked up on my not being in rhythm with the blonde so she kinda took control, and mounted me and the other one took her place with her tits in my face.

Well the brunette really knew her job and really did a fine job of effing me but in the end I told her I wanted to be blown some more so she did that to completion and I was a very happy client. The blonde had really great perky tits and I really enjoyed looking at and playing with her while the one rode me just right.

I gave them both a nice tip, they were both happy and I got the brunette's number though ID much rather do the blonde again IF she would learn to put the customer first and go a little slower at least at first. We'll see if I ever see them again.

So I went back to the bar just to hang out and drink some more and man! It was maybe 11 pm and there were several super hot girls = better than those 2! - who I really wanted but I was on a budget so had to say no, BUT I got their phone numbers. One was model material, just gorgeous and young and I'd never seen any of them before. So if all else fails I have their numbers if it's slow next time I go into San Jose.

So that was that. All in all I had a very good time, and I will affirm that the Del Rey is alive and well and I for one can NOT believe there is any truth to the rumors they will close it down to professional ladies of the night and their admirers.

They ARE probably going to renovate, that I believe. And maybe for a short time during renovation they will move the party over to Key Largo. See my review of Key Largo and my review of Zona Blue in separate posts.

Never pay until after!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisUcla  [View Original Post]
    Was at the HDR Friday night, my 1st weekend night instead of the normal mid-week that I drop by. More than 3 x as many women as I've seen before, and many of them quite beautiful. Many were quite a bit younger than I'd seen on my normal midweek visits (early 20's or late teens) as well. One of the two that I enjoyed in a duo about 2 months ago walked by, stopped, and said "Hey, didn't I fuck you a while ago?" I laughed and told her she was part of a 2 on 1 visit. She did attempt to get me to be an instant customer again but I said I was still looking around. Don't get me wrong, she hot and all but there were just so many women there.

Anyway, I politely said no thanks to several advances before seeing an alluring, in shape, attractive lady in her 30's or so (I don't think I can push down into the teens or 20's. Just not me) so I sat down to chat. We had a great talk for at least 40-45 minutes (all in Spanish BTW even though she could speak some English) and she finally was simply all over me at the bar. We made the payment plans and went around the corner to one of the really cheap places (like $7 for a room) and went in. This is when somehow she was abducted by aliens and replaced by a monster, LOL.

1st this she did was drop a duece in the toilet and somehow forgot to flush. Big yuck. Then let out an amazing burp (I would have been proud if around my buddies) and peeled off her jeans (kind gross #2). As I was leaning down to start kissing her tits and removing her bra she says "Money now. " I quite nicely say that I'm happy to pay at the end, and even maybe more than that what we agreed on if it is a great time. It's almost like she grew horns, and started spitting out nasty "you pay me now! Stuff, so much that I just backed up and repeated (quite nicely I might add) that I've always paid at the end. And to be honest, the personality switch was such a downer that I kind of hoped that she would still demand to be paid immediately. I said no, and she started getting dressed, so I said that it was nice meeting her and walked out. I'm actually glad that I didn't fork out $75 plus the chica fee at the HDR to have such a weird turn of events occur in the room there. So I win there! Never saw her again.

Question to the forum: Am I wrong for assuming payment at the end? It's all I've ever done there.
    You were absolutely right not to pay upfront and you did exactly the right thing.

I've been mongering at DR / KL for 25+ years and only recently was I ever even asked to pay up front. Letting my little head do the thinking with this gorgeous little piece of a- I agreed. Well after that she started in with "don't do this"don't do that" kind of crapola and to make a long story short (I think I posted it here earlier in the year), I did what I had to do then told her how she was really asking for trouble acting like that and some day she'd get into trouble with some guy who wasn't as nice as me. I didn't want any hassle so I let her go but did report her to the desk at the Morazan and hopefully she's persona non grata there now. But who knows? If you want to find out who she is look up my post around Feb or March of last year.

Even a super experienced monger can get too drunk and let his little head do the thinking! LOL.

But it will never happen again! As soon as girl asks for money up front I'll be saying, "Okay, see ya. Wouldn't want to be ya!

Del Ray still letting girls in?

Quote Originally Posted by LionKiller  [View Original Post]
    Del Rey is still alive & well.
    LK.
    Last time I heard that the ownership of del Ray changed and the new owner, lady, wants to make it a family place. No more girls. Can someone confirm this with me?

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean this place:.
    Yes! Exotica, Erotica. My memory is less than perfect, thanks.

Pension Erotica

Do you mean this place:

Calle 9 A (Paseo de LOos Estudiantes) at Avenida 16, between Transversal 9 and Calle 11, next door to the La Mansion. 4 Masajistas. Prices: c12 k 30 min., c18 k hour. Tel: 22xxx015. Hours: 10 am to _.

Quote Originally Posted by Vern2020  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from an amazing 2-weekend trip to Costa Rica. Stayed at the Sportsmen's Lodge. Great food, nice rooms! Most of the girls I saw were from the bar at Sportsmen's and I was never disappointed. Went to HDR Sunday night when things were a little slow at SL. It's true, there are more girls there, and things are alive and well at HDR. Also tried out one of the Pensions, and I ended up finding the hottest girl of the whole trip for only 12,000 colones for half hour, plus tip. This was at Pension Exotica at Calle 11 and Avenida 14. I played golf at 2 different golf courses-- Valle del Sol, and Cariari. Stayed out in the countryside during the week, and it was beautiful. Wanted to report on my trip, as all the advice I got on this board beforehand was very helpful. I look forward to going back soon!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pension Erotica.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Admin3; 11-22-17 at 14:21.

Never pay upfront.

Was at the HDR Friday night, my 1st weekend night instead of the normal mid-week that I drop by. More than 3 x as many women as I've seen before, and many of them quite beautiful. Many were quite a bit younger than I'd seen on my normal midweek visits (early 20's or late teens) as well. One of the two that I enjoyed in a duo about 2 months ago walked by, stopped, and said "Hey, didn't I fuck you a while ago?" I laughed and told her she was part of a 2 on 1 visit. She did attempt to get me to be an instant customer again but I said I was still looking around. Don't get me wrong, she hot and all but there were just so many women there.

Anyway, I politely said no thanks to several advances before seeing an alluring, in shape, attractive lady in her 30's or so (I don't think I can push down into the teens or 20's. Just not me) so I sat down to chat. We had a great talk for at least 40-45 minutes (all in Spanish BTW even though she could speak some English) and she finally was simply all over me at the bar. We made the payment plans and went around the corner to one of the really cheap places (like $7 for a room) and went in. This is when somehow she was abducted by aliens and replaced by a monster, LOL..
    Never ever pay upfront brother.

C5.

Las Vegas,

You will probably be gone by the time I get there, or I would not mind giving you a helping hand.

Depending on customs I should be at the Del Rey around 10:30 pm 22 Nov

My cute little tica Mia will be waiting at the bar for me

LK.
    I will still be here. I actually don't leave until the morning of the 23rd.

Del Rey

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegas1120  [View Original Post]
    I will be staying at HDR from 11-20 until 11-22 first time for me, if you want to meet up and help show me the ropes.
    Las Vegas,

You will probably be gone by the time I get there, or I would not mind giving you a helping hand.

Depending on customs I should be at the Del Rey around 10:30 pm 22 Nov

My cute little tica Mia will be waiting at the bar for me

LK.

Recent visit.

Just got back from an amazing 2-weekend trip to Costa Rica. Stayed at the Sportsmen's Lodge. Great food, nice rooms! Most of the girls I saw were from the bar at Sportsmen's and I was never disappointed. Went to HDR Sunday night when things were a little slow at SL. It's true, there are more girls there, and things are alive and well at HDR. Also tried out one of the Pensions, and I ended up finding the hottest girl of the whole trip for only 12,000 colones for half hour, plus tip. This was at Pension Exotica at Calle 11 and Avenida 14. I played golf at 2 different golf courses-- Valle del Sol, and Cariari. Stayed out in the countryside during the week, and it was beautiful. Wanted to report on my trip, as all the advice I got on this board beforehand was very helpful. I look forward to going back soon!

I have been going to the HDR on Thanksgiving over the past 15 years now, some of the few positive reports I am seeing is the Del Rey is still alive & well.

Flying in on 22 Nov, leaving out on 25 Nov.

Be back on 23 Dec, leaving out on 26 Dec.

Happy Thanksgiving & Merry Christmas

Reports to follow.

LK.
    I will be staying at HDR from 11-20 until 11-22 first time for me, if you want to meet up and help show me the ropes.

Only pay in advance if you know the girl.

Anyway, I politely said no thanks to several advances before seeing an alluring, in shape, attractive lady in her 30's or so (I don't think I can push down into the teens or 20's. Just not me) so I sat down to chat. We had a great talk for at least 40-45 minutes (all in Spanish BTW even though she could speak some English) and she finally was simply all over me at the bar. We made the payment plans and went around the corner to one of the really cheap places (like $7 for a room) and went in. This is when somehow she was abducted by aliens and replaced by a monster, LOL.

1st this she did was drop a duece in the toilet and somehow forgot to flush..
    If you pay in advance she can walk out and there is very little you can do about it. If you don't pay in advance she runs the risk of you banging her and then not paying her or shorting her. I say do not pay in advance unless you know the girl well enough to risk it.

Posting Limitations