Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Chat Rooms & Pen Pals

+ Add Report
Page 162 of 780 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 172 212 262 662 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 11697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by ChochaMonger  [View Original Post]
    It is a trap! My guess is that after you remit the money with your full name and details, as required to send money within the Philippines, some friendly policemen were going to show up at your door. Why she did not take the 3 K for the fucking you ask? Well, for one, it would have blown her cover as normal girl traveling to a job abroad. Secondly, she was holding out for much larger "show money" anywhere from 15 K to 25 K. Thirdly, her accomplices were probably going to demand anywhere from 250 K to 500 K to make her charges against you go away.
    And what would those charges be? You base your advice on "my guess".

Goferring doesn't mention anything immoral or illegal? Providing shelter to a stranger? Not paying for sex? Money can be deposited into a bank account without providing ID.

This just sounds like a normal day in Philippines. It's a daily queue of filipina requesting money for a variety of reasons. The best are of the course the ones with "If I don't get money today I'll probably kill myself or pawn my phone. " They always find a way to get through.

Just two nights ago I had the "send money or I'll kill myself". Have seen that girl twice in AC and rewarded her well. I'll see her again I'm sure.

BD.

Quote Originally Posted by Goferring  [View Original Post]
    Part of me thinks I prevented a good long-con but the gullible part also questions why she didn't take the bird in the hand earlier and thinks I may have Cheap Charlied a nice chica.
    Because she is "not a prostitute to accept the money in exchange of sex". LOL.

Who cares, that she doesn't mind to get laid with a stranger, who provided her a shelter for a couple of hours, while her aunt was sleeping. Of course she is not a prostitute, and she felt genuine affection towards you right after you filled her mouth with sperm. That's why she felt the urge to bare her soul in front of you to let you know about her hardship and to get fatherly advise (or help) from your side.

Whatever her story is scam or not, such girls are a garbage and you shouldn't grieve about her. You offered her a shelter, she repaid you with her pussy. That's a fair deal. Moreover, you offered her money and she rejected. Case is closed.

Get out now!

Quote Originally Posted by Goferring  [View Original Post]
    Last night I was stalking Pina when I came across a girl supposedly flying in from Cebu on her way to work in Macau In 2 days. In short, she said her 3 am arrival was too late to wake her aunt so could she stay at my place. She gave her flight number which matched the arrival time and subsequent delayed flight times. She arrived at my place with suitcase and bag tags. The story was she was on her way to stay with a cousin in Macau and a walk-in job application as a maid.

The obvious happened for the rest of the night and the following morning. In the morning she makes some references to a deposit gone bad for her visa show money. Checks her ATM. Deposit not available. Calls the bank in front of me - "wait 3 to 5 business days". I think this is a uncle's heart attack story to ensure payment but she refuses cash for services and even P500 for the taxi to aunt's place and goes home.

4 pm this afternoon she Vibers that she still has a problem with the bank. I offer to help to the value of last night, P3 k. Then the full fraud allert warnings go off. Can't come now but will come after the transfer to fuck me senseless, do the transfer first then I will come and help you pack, can't come in person for the cash but you can Remit it at these places.

I would have been happy to pay for services but pulled out, smelling a scam. When I said I didn't have enough cash on me she was fine. No arguments, no abuse, no tears. Just "I hope I get it sorted or I'll miss the plane".

Part of me thinks I prevented a good long-con but the gullible part also questions why she didn't take the bird in the hand earlier and thinks I may have Cheap Charlied a nice chica.
    It is a trap! My guess is that after you remit the money with your full name and details, as required to send money within the Philippines, some friendly policemen were going to show up at your door. Why she did not take the 3 K for the fucking you ask? Well, for one, it would have blown her cover as normal girl traveling to a job abroad. Secondly, she was holding out for much larger "show money" anywhere from 15 K to 25 K. Thirdly, her accomplices were probably going to demand anywhere from 250 K to 500 K to make her charges against you go away.

You got lucky when you decided not to remit the 3 K and your details to complete the rest of the scam. She would have helped you pack for your extended stay a Bicutan Detention Center. You should be checked out and reading this post at a safe location. Returning to your place before payment of the transfer would have ruined whatever she had planned, as she would not have your details to past to her pals. In addition, she was hoping that you would be eager enough for an encore performance to think with your little head instead of the big one.

PinaLove Scam. . . . Or not?

Last night I was stalking Pina when I came across a girl supposedly flying in from Cebu on her way to work in Macau In 2 days. In short, she said her 3 am arrival was too late to wake her aunt so could she stay at my place. She gave her flight number which matched the arrival time and subsequent delayed flight times. She arrived at my place with suitcase and bag tags. The story was she was on her way to stay with a cousin in Macau and a walk-in job application as a maid.

The obvious happened for the rest of the night and the following morning. In the morning she makes some references to a deposit gone bad for her visa show money. Checks her ATM. Deposit not available. Calls the bank in front of me - "wait 3 to 5 business days". I think this is a uncle's heart attack story to ensure payment but she refuses cash for services and even P500 for the taxi to aunt's place and goes home.

4 pm this afternoon she Vibers that she still has a problem with the bank. I offer to help to the value of last night, P3 k. Then the full fraud allert warnings go off. Can't come now but will come after the transfer to fuck me senseless, do the transfer first then I will come and help you pack, can't come in person for the cash but you can Remit it at these places.

I would have been happy to pay for services but pulled out, smelling a scam. When I said I didn't have enough cash on me she was fine. No arguments, no abuse, no tears. Just "I hope I get it sorted or I'll miss the plane".

Quote Originally Posted by BaddHabbit  [View Original Post]
    No, enlightened self-interest simply means you will act in a way towards others that best provides the environment to encourage them to act the way you would wish them to for your own purposes. So, in this case, providing GFE and laughing at bad jokes, etc, etc, is all part of creating the ambiance that encourages the punter to provide money, gifts, etc. Whether they are doing it for 'true' reasons or not, it is in their own interest to act in response to the interests of punters. BTW, it could mean that they specifically DO lie or cheat, if that is in the interest of the other, and thereby encourages the other to do what you want them to.
    I can't agree with you. The following definition is given in Wikipedia:

"Enlightened self-interest is a philosophy in ethics which states that persons who act to further the interests of others (or the interests of the group or groups to which they belong), ultimately serve their own self-interest.

It has often been simply expressed by the belief that an individual, group, or even a commercial entity will "do well by doing good".

Enlightened self-interest is related to the Golden Rule: simply acting toward all others the way one wants them to act toward oneself. The reasoning, for example, is 'I will not steal because if I steal then others may steal from me and the creation of a thieving society will likely hurt me'."

Thus, according to this philosophy, it is wrong to make bad deeds, because in the long run it can harm you, and eventually you wouldn't gain the ultimate benefit for yourself.

Let's take an example. A western guy is looking for a wife in Philippines. Pinay could gain the biggest benefit, if she will be a genuinely good girl, since ultimately she can become a wife of a foreigner, which therefore enables her to get an access to the wealthy life, she was dreaming about.

Yes, she can get some profit in the short term perspective, even if she was dishonest and cheat on him. But ultimately, she will be most likely exposed and wouldn't become a wife of a wealthy guy. She won't get the maximum profit, which she could get, if she acted honestly and decently.

Your example, when a girl gives GFE and sex in exchange of money is relevant too, but it can be categorized as a business relationship solely. I strongly disagree, that a girl could lie and cheat, since it contradicts the basic principles of this philosophy and could harm her in the long term.

When I told, that enlightened self-interest doesn't meet the mentality of pinays, I meant their general attitude towards relationship and not P4 P. Mostly Filipinas are narrow-minded and prone to make a BS.

I must say, that some pinays manage to get away with it. There are a lot of cases, when sly girls become a spouses of naive foreigners, and the truth would reveal itself only when it's late already, or even worse their husbands would never get to know they are scammed and cheated by their wives. But you shouldn't confuse fortuitous turn of events with enlightened self-interest. Again, this philosophy can't be based on bad deeds. If a taxi driver hit a jackpot just because you didn't know a fare, it doesn't mean he was acting according enlightened self-interest philosophy. He was just lucky, because his passenger was a fool.

One good deed deserves another!

Quote Originally Posted by Tagalog2016  [View Original Post]
    Enlightened self-interest in such context means, that you won't lie, you won't cheat, you won't scam, because you certainly don't want your partner to apply the same towards you. Eventually only this way you can get the biggest benefit for yourself.

In Philippines this philosophy absolutely doesn't work. Pinays cheat, lie and scam, but they expect foreigners to be decent in return. That's a phenomenon of Filipino mentality. No matter how good, honest and generous you are, you won't get any gratitude from them.
    They will lie, cheat, and swindle without conscience. However, the foreigner must not only be decent. He must be trusting to the point of gullibility. Pinays are offended when a foreigner does not immediately place his complete trust and confidence in them. "Wala trust?" No trust? Is one of their favorite rhetorical questions when a foreigner takes common sense measures to limit potential financial losses.

Gratitude is something that does not apply to foreigners, as you are not their "kababayan" (compatriot). However, they will not hesitate to demand help for themselves and family members. They look confused when you say, "I am a foreigner. How is the bill for your grandmother's lifesaving hemorrhoidectomy my responsibility?

Try telling them that you fell on hard times and will need their help. Suddenly, they disappear and no longer have load to reply to your text messages. I saw this happen to a Korean and a few Americans. In the Korean's case, the Pinays always joined him for lunch in groups of 4 to 6. Invariably, he was stuck with the bill. Then he fell ill. None of his lunch mates brought him food, offered to take his clothes to the laundry, or visited him. His medical bills wiped out his savings. When he recovered and returned to work, his so-called friends appeared again for free feeds. However, he had learnt his lesson. LOL!

It is best to keep things quid pro quo with the girls, and not rely on their gratitude. As the girls say, "It is business lang (only)." Among their friends, they pride themselves on being "practical" in their dealing with foreigners. It is up to us to be practical in our dealings with them too, which means not falling for sympathy stories. In fact, one should always return the favor and give the girls a good story about some family tragedy back home requiring you to wire huge sums of money home for Grandpa's lifesaving penile implant surgery.

Enlightened self-interest in such context means, that you won't lie, you won't cheat, you won't scam, because you certainly don't want your partner to apply the same towards you. Eventually only this way you can get the biggest benefit for yourself..
    No, enlightened self-interest simply means you will act in a way towards others that best provides the environment to encourage them to act the way you would wish them to for your own purposes. So, in this case, providing GFE and laughing at bad jokes, etc, etc, is all part of creating the ambiance that encourages the punter to provide money, gifts, etc. Whether they are doing it for 'true' reasons or not, it is in their own interest to act in response to the interests of punters. BTW, it could mean that they specifically DO lie or cheat, if that is in the interest of the other, and thereby encourages the other to do what you want them to.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    You have the wrong argument. He said they will think of themselves rather than how everyone says they first think of the collective (mom, dad, kids, siblings etc). The foreigner is not an issue in that argument.
    Agreed, my comment on the foreigner is simply that we all act in this way at times, and it is perfectly rational for them (or us) to think of themselves first. Enlightened self-interest is simply that they may be thinking of and acting on your interests because that in fact serves their own interests longer term. This is as true in a family dynamic as it is in a commercial transaction. Whether the average Pinay can think in this strategic manner, or express it as such, is another argument altogether!

But hang on, SHOULDN'T they think of themselves and their needs as more important to them than our needs? We are a means to an end for them, just as they are for us. It's called 'Enlightened self-interest'.
    Enlightened self-interest in such context means, that you won't lie, you won't cheat, you won't scam, because you certainly don't want your partner to apply the same towards you. Eventually only this way you can get the biggest benefit for yourself.

In Philippines this philosophy absolutely doesn't work. Pinays cheat, lie and scam, but they expect foreigners to be decent in return. That's a phenomenon of Filipino mentality. No matter how good, honest and generous you are, you won't get any gratitude from them.

But hang on, SHOULDN'T they think of themselves and their needs as more important to them than our needs? We are a means to an end for them, just as they are for us. It's called 'Enlightened self-interest'.
    You have the wrong argument. He said they will think of themselves rather than how everyone says they first think of the collective (mom, dad, kids, siblings etc). The foreigner is not an issue in that argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogwai  [View Original Post]
    There's only one person here who's thinking of himself in the first place.

You forgot the money!
    She will sell herself, her parents, children, anyone and anything for the sake of money. You don't know Filipinos well, if you consider they will give their last peso to parents or sister. They are selfish, and they think about themselves in the first place.
    There's only one person here who's thinking of himself in the first place.

You get to know your snakes

Quote Originally Posted by ChochaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Pinays have an answer for this and it is, "Not all!" Sure, not all are like that, in the same way as not all snakes are venomous. However, people tend to treat all snakes with deep respect as misidentifying a deadly one as being harmless could result in fatal consequences.
    The more time you spend in the Phils (or SE Asia for that matter) the more you get to know which snakes are venomous and which ones are not. Although of course there will always be the occasional snake that tricks you.

Regarding FB.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoast1  [View Original Post]
    While she slept, I did a search for her FB and found it (didn't know she had one).
    Almost every pinay has FB account, and if she says, she doesn't, she definitely hides something.

I want to note, that some girls have two, or even three FB accounts. Each one is used for it's own purpose. As a rule, it's difficult to find her second account, as she can call herself with a nickname, abbreviated name, or turn her name upside down, e. G. To put Enaj instead of Jane, or to put her middle surname (maiden name of her mother) etc.

Second account may or may not be linked with the main account. If it is linked, her alter ego account can be befriended with main one, or both accounts could have common friends. Often, the second account is created for western BFs, so that they won't notice her pinoy BF or husband.

Another common trick is when her pinoy BF creates fake female account, and you could never get to know, that a lovely girl among your GF's friends, whom with she is used to chat daily, is in fact her favorite Filipino stud.

Basically a filipina will do whatever she has to do to get what her or her family need. A foreigner is just a rich vein of cash. We all give when we are asked. Some stories work on different people.

That a family of 6 will view the oldest girl pussy as a cash cow. She needs to have a regular foreigner on the hook at any one time to provide monthly allowance. The allowance she gets from her Korean BF is twice what our staff at work get. It distorts her mind. What will the family do when she graduates college to get an honest job for half the peso?

BD.

Your example doesn't prove her honesty and decency either.

She might be honest with you on this, and scam you with other things at the same time. Or even she can be absolutely honest with money (which rarely happens), but can fuck with other foreigners or pinoys.

You look for obvious things to check her honesty, but way of thinking of Pinays differ from yours.

Their indecency can reveal in absolutely unexpected things and deeds, which you even can't assume. That's why I strongly suggest to refrain from premature conclusion. Time is the only legitimate judge. Sometimes it takes years, not months to realize the reality.
    I worry only about the time she is with me. It will drive me up the wall if I start thinking about what she does when I am not with her. As long as my needs are met in a good fashion, it would be sufficient for me. I have zero intention of marrying.

If and when I get tired of a girl I do look for others. Plenty of fish er girls available. I am no goody two shoes when I am not with so called GF, s.

I always say unless you are with a girl 24-7 you cannot be sure about what she does. Girls grew up in their neighborhood and knows lots of people. It is natural for them to fuck other boys who are closer to their age. Nobody is going to put a chastity belt. I am sure girls will lie if I start probing. But why bother?

All the same almost every girl require money. I pay for sex either way.

Posting Limitations