Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Bangkok Reports

+ Add Report
Page 982 of 3779 FirstFirst ... 482 882 932 972 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 992 1032 1082 1482 1982 ... LastLast
Results 14,716 to 14,730 of 56678
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Both.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsia123  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers.

I have been to BKK about 10 times to exercise our hobby but never to Manila.

I am considering a hobby trip of about 10 days. Milion dollar question: Manila or BKK?

Your feedback is much appreciated. Feel free to drop a PM or share your feedback with everyone in the Forum.

/ Kirsia!
    If you're only interested in (only) top shelf pussy than BKK as there are many more lookers there. The Manila scene is spread out and I'm only experienced w / Makati but in Makati is Burgos St and there are more than a dozen bars there that will keep you busy not to mention the street FLs.

The big differences for me is that in BKK I can have the killer beauty for 2 hours (clock starts when you leave the bar) and maybe the sex will be good. In Makati there are less stunners w / no clock and no rules and that's what I prefer. It's been said a million times, the women in the PI are just more warm hearted than their Thai cousins.

I find this to be very true. Still I like both places and I visit both places but if I had to choose between the two it would be the PI easy.

Just a few things.

Left for me to do here and I am on my way. With the price of airfare now, it makes sense for me to show up in September. As usual, a 9 pm arrival if I go straight to the Big Mango. Ugggg.

For guys on the ground now.

All the cart bars gone on Suhk? How about the food carts?

Indeed, all the vendors gone by Siam? How about the food on Sukhamvit SOI 38?

Have all the Vans moved off of Victory Monument?

Anyone bang a non Nana street girl lately?

What's the hot Club for FLs right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Canyon  [View Original Post]
    Syzygies:

I'm in town. Check your inbox.

Canyon.
    Inbox is red, so I will see it, if sign on at all.

I concur. More options as well. I have been going to the PI for around 4 years about twice a year to dive. Often flying in and out Manila. I have never dedicated time to Manila exclusively but due to diving and flying restrictions I often end up there for a night. It's fun, but it's not significantly cheaper then BKK and way less developed. In fact it's the only place in Asia I have ever had a problem with crime when a cheeky little 9 year old tried to pick my pocket. Piney girls are great and more GFE and generally less mercenary than thai P4 P girls so they may have a little upside there. But the traffic sucks, generally it's less clean, and there is very little to do daytime. Look for travel guides and tourist things to do in manilla and the list is really short, like amazon doesn't even have a travel book short.

10 days though gives you options. I would suggest hitting more than one place unless you are averse to additional travel. In thailand you have Bangkok, pattaya, and phuket for p4 p, other places but for your first time the main places are easier. In the PI you could hit Manila, Angeles, and perhaps something like sebang.

Quote Originally Posted by Canyon  [View Original Post]
    I think Bangkok is much better. Manila is very spread out and it takes a long time to go from one area to the next because of traffic jams. BKK has traffic jams, too, but you can avoid them by taking BRS or MRT. Also, I think Bangkok women are more appealing. I also like the feel of Bangkok better than Manila.

Bangkok or Manila

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsia123  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers.

I have been to BKK about 10 times to exercise our hobby but never to Manila.

I am considering a hobby trip of about 10 days. Milion dollar question: Manila or BKK?

Your feedback is much appreciated. Feel free to drop a PM or share your feedback with everyone in the Forum.

/ Kirsia!
    I think Bangkok is much better. Manila is very spread out and it takes a long time to go from one area to the next because of traffic jams. BKK has traffic jams, too, but you can avoid them by taking BRS or MRT. Also, I think Bangkok women are more appealing. I also like the feel of Bangkok better than Manila.

You have a message

Syzygies:

I'm in town. Check your inbox.

Canyon.

Quote Originally Posted by PerezPerez  [View Original Post]
    I thought now we will go to sleep but she had other plans, she was in good mood to use the uniforms and danced to some tunes for me. What a great night, at this point it felt too good and may be I was dreaming ha ha ha. She started again being in control, teaching me all skills I lack at, and praised me for my stamina after finishing the third time, making her cum all three times, oh this time she even squirt while I was on her ass. Total dry I went to sleep, as she had to leave 7 am I put and alarm and even before the alarm started I woke up to something I never thought, she was giving me one of the best wake up-BBBJ, did it again. 4 times in matter of 9-10 hours, never did it before. No talking about money, I put some cash in her bag and asked her to but something for herself. Called a grab for her and that's it. I think I will remember this experience a long time in my life until something really better happens. This is the first time I took photos with permission so sharing with you all.
    Can't beat a girl with experience and know how. Some guys here refuse to take girls over 25 but I can never understand why. I would take a 39 YO in good condition any time (my Mrs is still hot at 39 for me). Getting a pretty young model at 18 who knows how to do nothing and reticent about everything I not a lot of fun. Okay Some girls already have a lot of experience at 20 or less. That is also okay.

5th day report July 2018.

5th day was my best experience this trip and in many trips I can remember to Thailand and other SEA countries. I have to leave out some minute details, I know without them this report is not much help to this forum and other members. I must keep my commitment.

I was quiet disappointed fo 2 big fallout Of this trip and hoped for the best to this pre arranged meeting with someone, (some of senior members and expats here might know). I said bye to my friend who left around 1 pm for airport and I got free. Went to terminal 21 met her at 4 pm then Some coffee and chit chat, back to my hotel (I booked a good hotel at soi 39 called Aspira Parc 39), it's brand new place with high quality amenities, large room, big bath tub, large screen smart TV, a big balcony etc etc), for that price I can't expect more. Downside is it's 10-14 minutes walk inside soi from prom pong bts, or 20 Baht by motorcycle. Very good staff and customer service. Highly recommend. Back yo the actual matter, this place ticked all boxes I had planned and other arrangement I made to fulfill my fantasies. Made ourselves comfortable as I prepared the tub with warm water. Straight into it together enjoyed for 40 minutes as she started all movie like skills with legs arms tongue etc etc, I was in heaven, this was more than I expected. I hold onto it, back to bed after drying up, did all I could imagine in positions BBBJ, anal etc etc. She is around 39 and I am 36, I have decent stamina but due to some bad experiences this time I was not expecting much, but things changed in matter or hours. 1st round finished, lied down chatted, soon started playing with the toys I brought for her and the lingerie I bought for her. Uniform play done, toy play done. Fucked from back while standing on balcony done, BBBJ in bathtub done, and some many stuff done. , left for some Japanese food and then some really great foot massage (the way PO thai traditions medicine school Shukumvit campus) she introduced me. After done back to hotel, I thought now we will go to sleep but she had other plans, she was in good mood to use the uniforms and danced to some tunes for me. What a great night, at this point it felt too good and may be I was dreaming ha ha ha. She started again being in control, teaching me all skills I lack at, and praised me for my stamina after finishing the third time, making her cum all three times, oh this time she even squirt while I was on her ass. Total dry I went to sleep, as she had to leave 7 am I put and alarm and even before the alarm started I woke up to something I never thought, she was giving me one of the best wake up-BBBJ, did it again. 4 times in matter of 9-10 hours, never did it before. No talking about money, I put some cash in her bag and asked her to but something for herself. Called a grab for her and that's it. I think I will remember this experience a long time in my life until something really better happens. This is the first time I took photos with permission so sharing with you all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2B9D9666-506A-4830-975E-DAF58AC63085.jpeg‎   F2D49E05-ECE4-44C1-B92A-54069A187DD9.jpeg‎   BCF53BA5-4AC7-4A46-8769-D61FC64CCD28.jpeg‎   C43FDCD3-6FFA-4F93-AE07-AD55A34D0A1A.jpeg‎  

Landed BKK at 1:30 pm to the VOA, took just 2 minutes as it was empty then 1 more min at immigration. This was the fastest for me so far as it was Monday and middle of the day I guess. Took Airport link to city centre then BTS, Check in at hotel kept stuff and left for my scheduled meeting at Nonthaburi. Nalin spa you can search in google, it's at Bangkrasor bts station. Khun Nalin is the owner and the teacher of Jab krasai or (ball) massage. She is over 50 but in decent appearance and shape. Her skills are as good or better than Khun Rin. This therapy definitely is scientific and has a proper work flow, she will help you release at the end. It's hard to explain though the exact feelings. If you are adventurous and want to try something new, willing to travel a bit far and spend 2. 2 k for 2 hours, I can recommend.

Finished around 8 pm and it started raining heavily, back to Asoke travel time would be 1 HR 10 minutes by bts and MRT. Headed to nana but couldn't got out of bts due to Rain, went to The Game bar just under the bts station had a Guinness and watch people playing pool..
    Just finished a session with Khun Rin at Hanna massage, my usual 60 minutes testicle massage, I can confirm that Khun Nalin spa from above report of my day 1 was far more scientific, superior and focused with a technical workflow. For me it's absolutely worth 2. 2 k for 2 hrs vs 1 k for 1 her with Khun Rin. I can also confirm I felt some effect (could stay longer and harder) after the first day session at Nalin. My performance was better this visit also because I kept alcohol consumption in limit, lots of decent food, fruits, juices and very good massages. I will report on them later. I have also found 2 more contacts for Jab Karsai (ball massages) I won't be able to try them this time as I am leaving tonight, perhaps some of our more adventurous members might try and who know what gem we find out just like Khun Nalin. I will share details in later post, now I am sitting at the Robin Hood having an Irish beer and typing this. Cheers.

Return Visit

On the way to Land of Smiles and thighs again. Been reading through the forum for up to date form. To be honest, did'nt find a lot of who where what but enough to whet the appetite. If I may, some suggestions for new threads to make browsing less cumbersome.

Learn Thai with Syzgies.

Syzgies specs for the 10,000th time.

More about me from Syzgies.

4th day report July 2018 trip.

Fourth day, woke up late around 11 am then took my friend to king power, central world etc shopping places. We were done by 6:30 pm, today's idea is to May my friend happy with his needs, as he is leaving tomorrow. Took him to a authentic massage place which he reported to be really good one near emporium. During that time I thought to utilize the time and took the decision to try Nuru massage which I had tried many years ago in bkk (can't remember where) which was a decent experience in my memories. After reading some reviews went to soi 33, dream heaven. Choose one from the lineup of 8, all below average looks. Lots of trouble with changing rooms and then no "warm water for shower" etc etc at this point I already got angry but controlled. The massage was lousy or just terrible. After 15 minutes rubbing back and front with gen by her hands and body it's done, flip with a lousy BJ then fuck in few positions and the "finish sir" shower and get the hell out. This is no massage in anyway. 2300 Baht for 90 minutes out of which 40 minutes wasted and I left 10 minutes early. Save your money and time go somewhere else. I will never return and not think about nuru for long time. Went to meet my friend somehow managed my mood, had some seafood dinner then took him to Soi cowboy, after walking around went in crazy house around 9 pm, it was full mostly East Asian customers. We went upstairs and saw this gem. Her name is Film, No 191. Just came a month ago and studying in BKK. She was all natural, charming cute and petite. Both me and my friend liked her, but I gave up her to my friend, paid the bills fines and charges arranged them to a nearby short time hotel and I went to Nana area for some authentic massage. Film added my line and asked me to contact her as I am here 2 more days. After two hours I met my friend and he was very happy. We went for some late night dinner then to insanity club and now back to hotel typing this report.

There were lots of police activity at Asoke intersection and also a big team entered Soi cowboy when I was exiting, I don't know the reason, also when we were returning around 3:30 am, near prom pong bts police had s big checkpoint and stopped over 10 taxis with all foreigners, we were on a grab Car and they didn't stop us. The grab driver told me it's for checking foreigners mainly for overstay and illegal activities.

Note: this trip is a mixed bag so far. I blame it on myself as all the bad experience I got are from my decision of following others review. 2 more days left, hope no more bad experiences. End of day.

How come you couldn't find, use Google type Nalin spa, the first option. The website is in Thai and you need google translate if you can not read Thai and the staff there including Khun Nalin can't speak English so you need to speak basic Thai to communicate or there might be misunderstandings. Google maps will help you to locate the area, just need to do some research with patience.
    Some people. Sigh.

Soi Tiwanon-Pak Kret 36 (Bond Street Mu Ban Mueang Thong Thani Rd.), Pak Kret, Nonthaburi.

Non mongering staff skip to second para if not interested: Started morning with some weight training, the grand Shukumvit near Nana BTS station have a decent gym with sauna, clean and enough equipment to train during a travel. They have assistants too, day pass of 300 Baht. This is the best value for money I found find in this area. Next went to Samut Songkram with a local friend for some sea food lunch and then visit some local tourist attractions. One of the best sea food I have tried so far till now. Back to BKK by 6:30 pm, at hotel shower and off we go.

Straight to Addict around 8:45 pm. Saw a line up or 18. Average and above average, good line up I should say. Helped my friend to choose one, it's was his preference and not mine. I choose the one who I found appealing, it's was Wan. She is 25 from Ayutthaya, she lives with her mother in Ramkamhang etc etc. She pushed me to speak Thai as she guessed I can. Finally I gave up pretending and she felt comfortable. We chatted while she did the usual stuff. She is cute, charming and good attitude, she did make me feel like I am her Thai BF. LOL. She have a nice natural A+ or be cup. And unshaven down there, a small and fresh unit. Decent BBBJ after first round gave me a decent back massage with all talent she had, I made her walk on my back, She complied. Second round started soon in all positions, this time I run a marathon of non stop 25 minutes in all position until I finished in doggy. I was dried out, thanked her, added her line. She seems interested to join me to some night clubs tomorrow or the day after. I am not so sure but who knows tomorrow, let's see. Over all a good day to balance yesterday's experience. BTW if anyone interested in models at assist, best time to go 1 pm till 7 pm after that they leave. Price 4 K for 1. 5 hrs. I saw a couple yesterday there when I accompanied my friend, May Be the service is same but one was stunning. Now I am at Demo club enjoying a beer with my friend and typing, next may be Mixx, let's see. Not yet end of day.
    After mongering done went to Demo night club, it's more of a local young people's place. Sound system is top quality, playing heavy bass and electronic, they have two saperately zones one for the electronic and another club house. Decent place and quality visitors. Next went to Mixx at Chit Lom, this place more of a touristy area with full of pro women and girls, some CIS ladies too. Sound quality and crowd quality is much inferior. Watched ENG vs Croatia saw a cute dancer bought her some drink and chatted for a while. Left at break and went to Nana thinking about cozy massage, by that time both of their shops were closed, walked towards BTS and entered The Game for rest of the match with some more beer. Shane is one of the owners of that place now and he is a nice gentlemen from America. I bought him a drink and while watching the rest of the game he bought me one too. He mentioned he and his partner own 2 gogo and invited me to visit. Hope sometime I will. End of the night and back to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy27  [View Original Post]
    Perezperez,C

an you provide little more details on this Nalin SPA not able find through google, will be in Bangkok next week so would like try it out.
    How come you couldn't find, use Google type Nalin spa, the first option. The website is in Thai and you need google translate if you can not read Thai and the staff there including Khun Nalin can't speak English so you need to speak basic Thai to communicate or there might be misunderstandings. Google maps will help you to locate the area, just need to do some research with patience.

Six nights in BKK. Nights 5&6

Full day working on the Tuesday then out to dinner with some colleagues and a customer. After, my colleague decided me and him needed a massage. I honeslty do not know where we ended up, it was his choice as he's a long time foreign resident of BKK. All I rememebr is that it was in Askoke and it was very big with lots of neon lights out front. We got there late and there was only 5-6 girls sat on the stage. We were given a price card each. On mine the prices were about bht 1000 higer than his. He asked the guy why and was told that westerners pay more because the girls have to work harder! I chose a nice looking late twenties with big fake tits. I can honestly say it was the worst P2 P of my life. She just was not intretered and at one point during doggy she tried the old trick of getting me to fuck her between her legs. I made her finish me of by hand and got out of there. I made a mental note of her number so you guys don't choose her if you ever ended up there but I have also forgot it a long with the name of the place.

Another full day in the office on Wednesday then free for the evening. Last night and had a filght in the morning so didn't fancy a nigt out on the town. There was still a couple of ladies I was talking to on line. One of them, Nig, was interested but wouldn't comit. She was mid-late thirties, pretty, divorced, dreary office job and worried life was passing her by. Just the sort of lady I like to meet. She finally decided to meet for a drink at my hotel, but she made it clear there would be no funny business. She came straight from work and we settled down on a sofa in the hotel bar. Her english was just enough for us to have idle chat. As the night moved on she moved closer until she was cuddled up to me with my arm around her. When I thought the time was right I asked her if she wanted to come up to my room. She looked up at me and nodded, in a way that was saying that she knew it was wrong but she wanted to do it anyway.

Quick shower then to bed. She was hot and we had a great time. She orgasmed very easily and reglurly, even in missionary. It was very passionate sex rather than the porn star sex I had had during my visit and a nice end to my trip, she stayed the night and left early the next morning, straight back to the office.

Usually when I leave BKK I'm already planning my next trip, I don't know when or even if I will return but this time I don't seem too worried. I think these six nights have cured my BKK adiction. For now at least.

Tom.

Posting Limitations