Thread: Eastern Delights in the Emerald Isle

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 66 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow1998  [View Original Post]
    I went again today. Room 3. Slightly older than room 2 but slimmer and top notch service. I specially liked she first uses a powder to do a soft feeling then the B2B gel she warmed it which was fantastic. She used her tongue extremely well and came very very close to a rimming. Not quite but very close. Very good BBBJ 69 and several positions to finish. She said will be leaving on the 15th.
    How much tip she asked? In my personal exp, they start from 10 k and we have to negotiate a lot. I still don't have a clear idea about the tip we need to give in JH since its not a average spa nor the service.

The Spa marine drive.

I went again today. Room 3. Slightly older than room 2 but slimmer and top notch service. I specially liked she first uses a powder to do a soft feeling then the B2B gel she warmed it which was fantastic. She used her tongue extremely well and came very very close to a rimming. Not quite but very close. Very good BBBJ 69 and several positions to finish. She said will be leaving on the 15th.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1988  [View Original Post]
    They have increased the fee from 8.5 to 10 K.

Can recommend room#8 Wawa.
    If this is on marine drive by a hotel then I have been today at sort notice only room 2 was free, would recommend. Will try some of the other rooms before I leave.

Quote Originally Posted by HellBoy2  [View Original Post]
    So I was tired trying the same local MP's and thought of trying something elite.

So after some research, I opted to go to velvet in Mount.

The place is nice, rooms are only covered with curtains though, but the chicks are damn sweet.

Air-conditioned, but not attached bathrooms (that's not a big issue because it's not crowded like Marine drive).

So I selected a rather chubby girl, with a sweet face.

I must say, she's not little chubby, but damn, it's extra chubby only where it matters. Large thighs, ass and tits. Not a fat tummy though.

Girl 9.

GFE 9.

Figure 9 (if you're into chubby).

Total cost 4+7=11 k.

Wir: yes.
    For that amount you could have gone to JSpa lite and get a good massage + B2B. Since you didn't do FS you only need to pay 10 k (which was 8500 up until recently) + tip. Tip or no tip the girls have to do B2B and HJ. But I recommend to give at least a 2 k or 3 k for there effort. It's my personal opinion, but those girls do genuine massage and good B2B.

Up class for a change

So I was tired trying the same local MP's and thought of trying something elite.

So after some research, I opted to go to velvet in Mount.

The place is nice, rooms are only covered with curtains though, but the chicks are damn sweet.

Air-conditioned, but not attached bathrooms (that's not a big issue because it's not crowded like Marine drive).

So I selected a rather chubby girl, with a sweet face.

I must say, she's not little chubby, but damn, it's extra chubby only where it matters. Large thighs, ass and tits. Not a fat tummy though.

So the massage began, there's thick mattresses and not a massage table. She did the massage for Like 5 minutes and came up for a friendly chat. So I was there naked and talking to her about random stuff. She then mentioned about extras and that what I wanted.

I asked if she provided b2 b but she said that's not allowed, but as always money talks. She said just HJ for 4 k, which I refused and offered her 7 k for b2 b. Thought for a while but she agreed.

So she got undressed and started the b2 b session. Damn her tits were just awesome. The the type you need for a b2 b.

Didn't put oil or lotion, it was just dry b2 b, but damn her skin is sooo smooth, she rubbed her tits all over my back and she knew quite well how it's done. And made me feel damn great.

And then the other side, she did well beyond imagination. Total moneys worth.

No bbj or DATY, maybe next time I'll ask about that.

Not sure about FS either.

After the b2 b gave a slow HJ while I could suck her tits and mild lip kisses too.

Overall experience.

Place 8.

Girl 9.

GFE 9.

Figure 9 (if you're into chubby).

Total cost 4+7=11 k.

Wir: yes.

IF you are lucky, you can get a massage for 3 K and once they know you, there is a chance to get extras. They are strict with extras because of police lockdowns.

Willing to share the provider who gave extras by PM to trusted members.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1988  [View Original Post]
    Bro,

Tried the place today. They have pretty girls and local rate is 5 K.

But no extras. Not even a HJ. But the massage was really good.

Its up to you. You can try your luck.

17th lane.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLocalLoco  [View Original Post]
    It's in the 17th lane, along with cargills, that's the lane.
    Bro,

Tried the place today. They have pretty girls and local rate is 5 K.

But no extras. Not even a HJ. But the massage was really good.

Its up to you. You can try your luck.

Quote Originally Posted by DeerHunter  [View Original Post]
    2nd one where is the place bro. I mean name of the road or any sign. I too can help you.
    It's in the 17th lane, along with cargills, that's the lane.

New Thai spa at col 3.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLocalLoco  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried the below two new Thai spas?

1. Tong Niu Spa or something similar to this name, its in the galle road. Col 3. I called and asked they said around 2.5 k for a massage, which seems like a super deal.

2. And the second one is also in Col 3 inside a lane, I went there to see. OMG the collections were like dolls. But I just wanted to see and try later. They said around 7.5 k for massage.

Anyone tried these places?
    2nd one where is the place bro. I mean name of the road or any sign. I too can help you.

Anyone Tried the new Thai Spa's?

Has anyone tried the below two new Thai spas?

1. Tong Niu Spa or something similar to this name, its in the galle road. Col 3. I called and asked they said around 2.5 k for a massage, which seems like a super deal.

2. And the second one is also in Col 3 inside a lane, I went there to see. OMG the collections were like dolls. But I just wanted to see and try later. They said around 7.5 k for massage.

Anyone tried these places?

Where is this place carbon copy of JH?

Quote Originally Posted by MahaHoora  [View Original Post]
    I just figured that JH (current fee 10.5 K) has opened a new branch where the fee for 1 1/2 hours is 2 K less. Since this is in a high risk zone where our khaki clad brethren (now trigger happy as seen in that incident in the deep south) are very active, it is better to use a code name. I suggest JH Lite. One member has already spilled the beans, I guess, elsewhere. Those who know this place please do not mention the name in the open forum.

I have not visited this place yet but have called them once.

There is also another place where the arrangements are a carbon copy of JH, right down to the rate for 1 1/2 hours and the average tip. However that place looks brand new and a bit more posh. Went there just once and will not go there again in a hurry due to the high cost. Will call them JH' but I think they are not a branch of JH, but a breakaway group. The good old ma'am at the reception will be familiar to experienced JHers. A "bee" stung by me and probably some of you at JH (not vice versa) is there too. I guess there are others too of JH vintage at JH'. Effing defectors, not defective defectors hopefully.

I'd be glad to share information on these places with trusted members. I'm not trying to classify people. It is just that I would like to ensure safe mongering for fellow members..
    I have been to JH and JH Lite (The one by the sea right? But can anyone please enlighten me as where is this place carbon copy of JH. I don't have messaging services. Can you give me a hint or anything please?

JH Kollupitiya

Rates at Jh hotel have gone upto 11.5 K. Room 5 is recommended.

JH Lite.

They have increased the fee from 8.5 to 10 K.

Can recommend room#8 Wawa.

JH LIte.

Hi,

Would like someone to recommened any room number here?

Will appreciate it and will surely share the experience once received.

PM me if you can't share it on the open.

Cheers.

Thank you for this report bro. It's great that you have maintained the tip at that level.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooboy  [View Original Post]
    I fully agree with you. I have been visiting JH on and off for well over 10 years and rarely been disappointed. Entrance was 4. 5 k on my first visit! I think a lot depends on how you treat them. I have never paid more than 6 k as tip. Last visit was 3 months ago. Lily, no regrets, money well spent!

I too posted a warning about recycled condoms about a year ago. Always take my own /.

Posting Limitations