La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: AMPs in other areas of Dubai

+ Add Report
Page 249 of 621 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 259 299 349 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 9313
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Happy / Wellness Scam Continues.

A warning note to newbies and regulars alike. I suspect that the Happy Valley and Wellness Valley PR team are back with a new user account. For newbies please note that that for years now have & WV have been secretly scamming users here on this forum. They create many different user accounts who always do the same PR. Always talk about the extreme over paying yes 250+300 for a HJ that cost 100 in normal AMP. Long time users here will know the user who has many accounts that promote Happy / Wellness Valley very well and know to ignore those accounts. Languine, Grondig etc. Eventually when the new account created by the have / WV PR team gets blocked by most users they go and make new ones.

The admin created a special Happy / Wellness Valley thread specifically to show how many PR posts exist. Newbies here please go take a look at the Happy thread and educate yourself about the style of writing used. I highly recommend you use the block button with users who continuously try to use OUR forum against us. I know for a fact that all the girls in this company know about ISG and know many of the users based on their reports. We should not let tools created for our benefit be used against us. The ISG Admin has tried to delete accounts created by the have PR team but they just keep making new ones.

If you have money to burn then please go and enjoy yourself in the Happy thread. But remember this. The majority of these girls was fucking customers for 300 a pop in various AMPS around Dubai before Happy management got their shop closed and then hired the best looking girls making their cartel stronger. I have no problem with the girls making money but I for one don't like ISG being used against us.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeKarnavic  [View Original Post]
    You overpaid my friend for sure. This is your first post and you have gone to a place which is more of organized high priced shop. Hope you are not one of the old H-V poster. There are much better places and girls all over Dubai. If anyone paying more money than standard as below there is something wrong and I am talking about quality girls.

HJ 100-200 (You get wonderful HJ at 100 in one AMP which beats all HJ in town).

B2 B, Blowjob, 200-300.

FS 300-400 (There is Thai girl in Deira AMP as pretty as H-V girls takes 200 for wonderful BBBJ and FS) , Sandy shoes FS 300, Steps FS 300-400 , Anna the Gem FS 300.
    Yeah I agree I was overpaying so far. That is why I look forward to finding out about the other cheaper places locations. I was worried that service and girls in cheaper places would be below par, but I now understand this is not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBalcony  [View Original Post]
    OK, so here it goes: my first contribution to ISG.

I have been around for a few years in Dubai and last night went for a massage (and extras) in one of the happy places in DXB.

, but from reading the forum it seems I have been overpaying a lot. I will be looking to decipher some of the hints on this forum for the cheaper places for my next massage (and extra) treatments.
    You overpaid my friend for sure. This is your first post and you have gone to a place which is more of organized high priced shop. Hope you are not one of the old H-V poster. There are much better places and girls all over Dubai. If anyone paying more money than standard as below there is something wrong and I am talking about quality girls.

HJ 100-200 (You get wonderful HJ at 100 in one AMP which beats all HJ in town).

B2 B, Blowjob, 200-300.

FS 300-400 (There is Thai girl in Deira AMP as pretty as H-V girls takes 200 for wonderful BBBJ and FS) , Sandy shoes FS 300, Steps FS 300-400 , Anna the Gem FS 300.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBalcony  [View Original Post]

I have been around for a few years in Dubai and last night went for a massage (and extras) in one of the happy places in DXB.
    Big, this is exactly how I fell into the trap of overpaying as well. Was a frequenter of Happy Places also, but reading through all of the forums let me know that yes, they are very expensive. Whilst I agree they are clean and tidy etc. After venturing out more recently after following through the tips posted around here, I've managed to dial down my pricing and negotiating. As in my last report about the CIS place, there is still a desire on my part to splash out once a month, I do not think I will be going back to any of the Happy establishments. There are just too many good options at half the price.

Happy places.

The place is in the Dowtown area, and I was presented with a few options at the reception (pictures were shown from the phone). I choose the girl with the biggest rack (yes, I am a melon lover) who turns out to be Miss G. I paid the 300 entrance fee and followed Miss G to the private room.

The massage was OK (I had better and harder massages in the happy places before), with the standard of slight touches of the middle area to "warm me up". At the end, I went for the HJ with ability to touch her two beauties. This extra came at a discount of 400 AED. She gave a strong HJ, and I liked that she licked my ears and let me such her titties. Since I did not pop for over a week, she seemed very surprised with my long distance shot capabilities, which led to a few good laughs for the two of us.

Cleaned up afterwards, followed by nice little head massage, a good shower and off I went again with a smile on my face.

I have been going to the happy places all over DXB from time to time. I like the privacy and cleanliness of these places, but from reading the forum it seems I have been overpaying a lot. I will be looking to decipher some of the hints on this forum for the cheaper places for my next massage (and extra) treatments.

ANNA is a Gem. Whenever I am in town I visit her once a week for sure. Joe rightly said! Fri & Sat are the best days if not living in the DIP / Greens area. Will be back to Dubai this week and surely will be visiting her. Have been her loyal client since her days in the house of coin. Man I miss those days. She's mentioned to me a few time s how her earnings have dipped as the Chinese Mamasan doesn't send clients her way as she is Thai. The chinese girls get most of the walk ins. I tried hooking her up at another spa in the city but the issue is that they were ready to only give her a visit and not full time which was risky. Another reason she prefers being at the DIP place is that its extremely safe especially with the 2 apartments.

Cheers.

Stay Safe guys.

RGC.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeKarnavic  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you LE. Anna need to move in the City. Sad to know that her earnings have dipped as compared to what she was earning when she was in city. But it will not be easy to get out of current visa and change to new place. She is Gem and we need to do what is possible to keep her going till she is in DIP. She is worth making a detour on Friday and Saturday when there is no traffic. Her place is closer for people working and living in DIP, Green community area.

Coming Clean CIS.

Right team, now that I have posted a few FR about AMP's in other areas I have to finally come clean. I have been frequenting a very high end establishment in the (message me for specifics) area.

Having been 5 or so times I can get it off my chest (and for not wanting to receive a Languine type reception I. E. Overpaying). This place is very easy to find through a quick google search. So much so that I fear they will be raided or shut down before too long given its locale.

This establishment is very clean, very professional. Showers in each room, with an assortment of washes and deodorant for sprucing up. Clean massage table and towels also on offer. Proper sanitary sheets and pillows.

In-fact a very similar setup to the luxury type spas found in high end hotels.

Now the girls on offer are stunning. If you like your CIS girls then you are in for a treat. All sorts are currently there and seems like a regular rotation with new girls coming and going. All stunning and none of them have the typical standoffish attitude found from this region. Additionally, they all seem to be trained in western style sports or deep tissue massage.

As expected there is no FS offered in this place, however, I have spoken to one of the Romanian girls and she works independently outside as well, so if you strike up a rapport I think you could have an option with them away from the table. Everything else is on offer. Prices are steep though, so if you are on a budget then this is not the place for you. I have paid between 300 - 800 for B2B and HJ's and everything in between. Ultimately it is up to you to negotiate and strike a deal with the girl.

Additionally, there is the cover charge and it is also very steep - 460 for entry. Yes, it's expensive, but the massage has been worth it every time I have been (hence the 5 or so visits). For me, this is a start of the month, flush after payday extravagance for myself. I know it's not to everyone's liking, but I don't think this establishment is in direct competition with most other AMP's, hence won't affect the overall supply or demand economics of the market. Its catering to a specific type of clientele and offers a level of service slightly different from the bog standard partitioned AMP's we see almost everywhere.

So if you don't mind paying over the odds occasionally and trying something a little different than the Thai / Filli / Viet type AMP's, this is a good option.

Dip.

Quote Originally Posted by Deekay0200  [View Original Post]
    After reading through some of the FRs on here, decided to venture out for the first time in Dubai to seek Anna in DIP. Thought I had deciphered the hints quite well as I entered an office building with 2 spas - 1 on the 3rd and the other on the 6th floor. I decided to take my chances and went for the spa on the 3rd floor, hoping to get some energy as mentioned in the spa's name. Asked for Anna and the guy looked at me and called for Anna twice. Then he goes inside and gets a Vietnamese girl. A petite woman probably in her early 30's. I knew then that this was the wrong spa and the wrong masseuse. I nevertheless venture through the ordeal, now that my bigger head was controlling everything. Typical setup - 120 for 1 HR; 300 B2 B. The girl was cute and horny and gave me a condom to fuck her. I obliged and finished the deed. I guess it turned out alright at the end. Left with her real name (starts with see and a name of a fruit) and popped my cherry in Dubai 😀.

Happy hunting all. A few more hints on Anna from DIP would be most welcome.
    I am going to add to this find from Deekay. I managed to decipher his hints on this new place and for those of us who live this end of Dubai along with Anna (previously mentioned) this could become a new haunt. I managed to arrive right on opening and manged to get the same girl as Deekay. Miss C. Can confirm petite, with a little bit of flesh on her. In her little black dress nothing to to write home about, but she is very sweet. I was purely looking for a good Thai massage to work out some kinks, was not intending to receive the extras. The massage was outstanding, typical Thai massage with all the bending and stretching which in past experience tells me that they know what they are doing. She was so keen to bend some of my limbs beyond my pain threshold I had to tell her to take it slowly. But once stretched out felt very relaxed. She knew all the spots to hit and I was pleasantly surprised at the end of it.

Miss see then asked if I wanted extras. Whilst playing with my balls, so of course, I had to oblige. She was on her monthly so no FS offered but HJ with access to top and bottom (through panties. Yes I could feel the liner, so didn't push her too much). Very sensual slow HJ leading up to a fairly large mess from me.

Walked away much more relaxed and a lot lighter on my feet.

Right the specifics. Price for the HR is 1 x red one. Price for the extras 1 x red one. Yes you read that correctly. As I enjoyed it so much I tipped 1 x red one. Total damage of 3, when it could easily have been 2.

As I was leaving managed to spy a number of the other girls and there seems to be a fair selection, 2 in particular who I may try later this coming week. All in all a no-frills place, the only downside is the walls are thin and I could hear another punter in the room beside working out his own dealings.

Quote Originally Posted by LetsEnjoy  [View Original Post]
    Everytime I have met Anna, she has complained about having no customers at all and how her earnings have dipped. I keep telling her to move in the city, as she has enough people who would really want to visit her but she's too far.

The last time we met she told me that in her contract here, while she doesn't gets any salary from the spa (which I have heard from a few more girls now), they also never give her a walk-in. So all she has is her set of clients or their contacts who particularly ask for her. The spa manages her visa, acco, meals etc though.
    I agree with you LE. Anna need to move in the City. Sad to know that her earnings have dipped as compared to what she was earning when she was in city. But it will not be easy to get out of current visa and change to new place. She is Gem and we need to do what is possible to keep her going till she is in DIP. She is worth making a detour on Friday and Saturday when there is no traffic. Her place is closer for people working and living in DIP, Green community area.

Quote Originally Posted by CheekyDarky  [View Original Post]

All in all a nice way to start the weekend. WIR. Yes, the price is great and after overpaying for disappointing results in previous romps I will be back when the mood takes me. Thanks once again to the legend senior members around here.
    Everytime I have met Anna, she has complained about having no customers at all and how her earnings have dipped. I keep telling her to move in the city, as she has enough people who would really want to visit her but she's too far.

The last time we met she told me that in her contract here, while she doesn't gets any salary from the spa (which I have heard from a few more girls now), they also never give her a walk-in. So all she has is her set of clients or their contacts who particularly ask for her. The spa manages her visa, acco, meals etc though.

Anna DIP.

Well thanks to one of the senior members here, the directions to Anna were passed onto me.

I managed to stop by on the commute home and it was worth the slight detour.

The AMP is in a commercial building, nothing to write home about, but absolutely no security. Proceeded upstairs to check in with the reception and was then led to another office / apartment just across the way.

The apartment was dead empty, not a soul inside and the door was locked behind me. Clean, with a mattress on the floor and the sanitary sheets placed on the bed. Fresh towels provided. No shower in the room but one down the hall.

Anna walked in. Now for those of you who have heard the stories etc. Anna is not a stunning, lithe, barely legal waif. But on the flipside, she isn't at all unattractive. She has a few miles on her however, she more than makes up with it for GFE. Honestly, upon walking in with a massive smile on her dial right through till I left, I felt completely relaxed and actually quite cosy.

Her massage skills are very good, giving me the option from relaxing to hard, which on a Thursday before a long weekend though relaxing would be the better option. I really did drift off, whereas usually the massage is fairly average and I am worked up as to whether or not the girl will proceed with what is expected. With Anna that is not the case. I was lying on my front blissfully dozing, when she did something I have never had here. Whilst massaging my the backs of my thighs she reached underneath me stroking the top of my thigh, one at a time. Slowly rubbing the soldier, whilst massaging my balls. That woke me up and left me in no two minds as to what was happening.

Down to action and the menu came out negotiated her down to 300 for FS, which was very. Straight vanilla, but I think she could be a firecracker if given half the chance. 160 was paid to the front desk.

All in all a nice way to start the weekend. WIR. Yes, the price is great and after overpaying for disappointing results in previous romps I will be back when the mood takes me. Thanks once again to the legend senior members around here.

Anna DIP

Quote Originally Posted by Snow1998  [View Original Post]
    Joe she told me to give her regards, said hadn't seen you in a long while. While enough has been said about her extras, I would rate her massage a 10. I don't give this rating lightly. So far from all the good to very good massages this has been the best. She does know what she is doing. For the first time I have had a masseuse who first used her fingers to locate the exact tight spots and then target with her elbow. She did this all the time and was very good at it. If it wasn't for the distance I'd be visiting for the massage alone regularly.
    Thanks Snow, I wanted to visit her but the distance to her place makes it difficult on normal working day. But I miss her GFE service. Yes her massage skills are excellent and added bonus. I need to find time to visit her on one of the Fridays.

Re: Best Girlfriend Experience

Guys,

I went to this girl's hotel and Wow was blown away by the girlfriend experience and her big lovely boobs. If you have a chance, I highly recommend her.

Let me know your experience Her number is [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

I have attached her photo. Enjoy!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Greetings.

Hi everyone,

I happened to find this site while looking for massage / other services. I spent a few days reading through the forums and man, you guys know a lot of exciting places. I would like to contribute to the forum as well.

Trying to learn the lingo used on the forum so here goes. I have been "mongering" for about 5 years now but not too extensively. I do know a few places and after "RTFF" I note that nothing is to be shared openly. I will look at getting the PM function shortly.

I believe the rite of passage into this online community is through posting "FRs" and sharing "AMP" contacts through PMs.

Looking forward to posting my first FR shortly.

P. S. I think I have already visited a couple of the places that have been mentioned on here but I need to read further to confirm my doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow1998  [View Original Post]
    Hi Peter,

Nice report. Thanks.

The 160 which is on the high side is for clean place with shower understandable. Usually with FS the tips ranges from 300 to 400. No FS should not be more than 300. Consider 200 and extra 100. What you need to keep in mind is making it viable for you to repeat.

The only addition to your nice report would be to mention what kind of access did she allow?
    We didn't discuss that in detail. She offered HJ, BJ and B2B. I didn't ask for FS.

Regarding the tip, that was the first time I tipped an AMP lady. 300 for BJ is from my experience in steps the standard rate and I hate it to negotiate is such situations.

Posting Limitations